[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: field of sunshine.jpg (81 KB, 1024x770)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>33554402
Post pics, and love Sunset.

Sunset Sunday Pastebin- http://pastebin.com/EG5MyMqE
GreentextSavant’s Pastebin- http://pastebin.com/u/AlexanderGrey
BG9's Pastebin- https://pastebin.com/u/BG9_Reborn
Gritsaw’s Pastebin- http://pastebin.com/u/Gritsaw
Zharkaer's Pastebin- https://pastebin.com/u/Zharkaer
Tstar231's Pastebin- https://pastebin.com/u/Tstar231

Sunset Greentexts-
Sunset x Anon by XMRWRITEFAGX- http://pastebin.com/8D0At0aP
Burning Sensation (NSFW, Mutant Sunset x Anon) by SUPERKEATON https://pastebin.com/uFRYAqki
Cold by BOLTGREENS https://pastebin.com/DBu4mLxr

Sunset EQG Shorts- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNXV9Mb7egjHnPs8HxD56ec6qea0A-b7e
Good Vibes- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ygTvEUnXW8
Sunset Shimmer sings "You Are My Sunshine"- https://clyp.it/q5dz4aqe
>>
>>33599999
based and blessed digits.
>>
File: 1551908549055.png (58 KB, 634x355)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
I want Upset Sugar to bully me
>>
File: 1552078538780.png (438 KB, 953x1036)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>Imagine being forced to be the babysitter of equestria
>Imagine being forced to say good bye to all your social life
>Imagine to being forced to give up your dreams for the sake of everypony
>Imagine being forced to have to deal with both the sun, the moon and the dreams of everypony

Shimmy really dodge a fucking bullet right on the face
>>
File: shimmer check em.jpg (229 KB, 559x500)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>33599999
>>
File: smol purple.png (459 KB, 1200x1050)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>33600034
Don't bully Twilight
She never asked for this
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1794059
>>
>>33600291
>60 fps
This please game shimmer
>>
File: grumpy sun.png (165 KB, 1024x1024)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>33600034
>Imagine being forced to be the babysitter of equestria
I mean to be fair, Sunset didn't get off entirely scott-free: now she is kinda forced to babysit the human world now since she introduced all this magical horseshit into their lives. She dun broke the dimension and is going to be picking up the pieces for a while
>>
>>33599999
So close
>>
>>33600034
>implying giving up your dreams willingly having zero ambition like Sunset is better
>>
File: field of sunshine_2.5x.png (2 MB, 2560x1925)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>33599999
neat.

I want to hear Sunset singing John Denver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Do you think if we asked Rebecca Shoichet nice enough, she'd sing a cover for us?
>>
File: flowers4u.jpg (812 KB, 4000x3000)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
>>33600587
Sunset has ambition, she's just still figuring out what to put it towards since 'demon ruler of two dimensions' doesn't sound as good as it once did. Right now the top priorities for her is A) being a good friend and how to be one, and B) resolving the never ending magic problems seeping into human land
>>
>>33599999
Why does she like Sunflowers?
>>
>>33600667
>why does a character named after a sun with a sun cutie mark like sunflowers
The taste of the seeds, obviously
>>
>>33600625
no she doesnt. "lol im a gamer girl" isnt ambition its the opposite. the ambition, a dream or a goal she might have had was the cut story line in Friendship Games is all she ever got. and its not even canon
>>
>>33600710
How does not wanting to deal with all the magic pouring into the human world, learning how it works and how to deal with it to the point of excitement and anxiety like in LoE and MM not qualify? She has a goal in trying to solve the magic issue.
>>
>>33600749
that's just imminent crisis problems, she has no dream of her own beyond reactionary equestrian magic shit. Twilight becoming the successor of Celestia could have been used as Sunset's arc (too early for the throne, not worthy had to learn how to be humble ect and returns later to follow in celestia's footsteps at long last). Being the leader was her ambition, she gave it up and has nothing in place of it.
>>
>>33600771
Fair enough point regarding the magic problems being a reactionary issue, but I still think it paints a picture of drive/ambition when Sunset is so gung-ho about trying to solve it and got so into the prospect of using it in LoE. Really, I think the only reason we haven't been given a solid dream / goal for her yet is because so much of her time is taken up by the constant barrage of magical shit she has to deal with she (and the story) don't have any time to work on it.

I like that idea of 'becoming Celestia's successor' being used for Sunset after teaching her humility on Earth, but I don't think Sunset has given up all her dreams of being a leader, just being much less aggressive about it. She naturally gravitates towards the role and, while this dips more into head-canon territory, the line 'I didn't know there was another way' from the end of the first movie implies she still wants to rule/lead, but was surprised you didn't have to be a constant bitch to do it.
>>
>>33600832
But being gun hoe about solving it has gotten nowhere in her character development.

>Sunset Shimmer: How does it work? How can we be prepared for it? When will it show up again?
None of these questions have been answered, or Sunset even having an impact on EQG's world beyond interactions with the mane 6.
A) Still doesnt know how it works beyond pony up, random powers for no legit reason and spoopy Equestrian magic = corruption.
B) Everyone is unprepared for it every time because of C and because the plot demands it, or if you just count carrying around the geodes as a halfassed way of being 'prepared' then getting owned by a mirror when they dont have it.
C) No actual research into when it happens or why Equestrian Magic has this kind of effect at all here. Or how it could be harnessed for a greater good instead of just contained and sealed away.

All of it looks fake ambition tacked on because shes done nothing except talk about it to others, but wont do any meaningful action herself. Hell she hasnt even brought it up to Sci-Twi once whos much more qualified for the role since she actually knows how build something to detect equestrian magic, did it twice already and could theoretically make the equivalent of a large scale Richter scale for Equestrian Magic so they might actually you know, predict it and track it for once. instead of just stumbling onto it like idiots.
>>
>>33600880
all that stems from the writers not doing anything with it and wasting the potential for some great stories
it's not the characters fault for that
it's hard to tell a good story with only being able to make 2 minute shorts for "episodes" and leaving the "big" things to the specials where they have actual room to explore things
>>
>>33600917
of course its the staffs fault, but instead of meaningful ambitions and contributions to the world we get hallow and thin development like "sunset is a street artist" "now shes a gamer" "now shes a comic artist" "now shes a painter" and so on. and none of it has ever been built on for more than 1 short or one movie. Her real potential ambitions theyve touched on in the movie (or dropped plots) get shoved off to the side for constant superficial shit.
>>
>>33600950
Not him, but how can you have anything BUT superficial shit with the vast majority of screentime being 2 minute shorts? We're simply left to fill in the gaps out of necessity.
>>
File: forest.png (1.35 MB, 1280x960)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>
>>33600958
The shorts are not all equal. first off it highlights the problem that there's no direction for Sunset it's whatever the hell the writers feel like she can do. Way back in the beginning they stuck with some of the underlying 'ambition' when she was doing tests on the mane6 for magic. which was just a rehash of twilight trying to figure out pinkies sense when they both said fuck it and just went with it. but at least it felt like it was still part of her core character. random skills that come out of nowhere are what the shorts have given Sunset since.
>>
>>33600987
Yes, I realize that, but the staff are quite literally forced to relegate themselves into 2 minute shorts and 2 specials per year now per Hasbro. It's practically impossible to give any depth to any character at all when 1. you have many different characters to give focus to, and 2. you only have 2 fucking minutes to do anything.

I can't imagine they have any other way. Their only other option would be to just not do them all. Thus, we are given "superficial" and "tacked-on" traits that seemingly come out of nowhere, again leaving us to fill in the gaps to how and why she has those traits. It can't be helped.

Compare the sheer amount of screentime FiM has compared to EqG and there you have your answer.
>>
>>33601001
it's not about screentime. Look at the rest of the shorts FiM or EQG. Everyone besides Sunset has a expectation on what you'll get before going in and it's pretty consistent because of established character traits/motivation ect. Sunset is largely directionless and the staff just just throw darts at it for what she might get to do because they never bothered to push on her ambitions/dreams ect. It's variety and can be entertaining, but it's not depth in the slightest. There's no consistent anchor for her as a character beyond her personality, the only thing theyve kept in mind is her past with celestia like when they brought that back into focus in FF. but never anything about hinting what her future might be, it's just all over the place.
>>
>>33601021
>it's not about screentime.
Yes it is, and you answered it right here with
>Everyone besides Sunset has a expectation on what you'll get before going in and it's pretty consistent because of established character traits/motivation ect
The other mane 6 are already established personalities with an unbelievable amount of characterization behind them already. Sunset isn't, and because of the this, since the human versions and pony versions are nearly interchangeable as far as the target demographic is concerned, there's less to make up about them because all the information is already there. BUT, they're still required to share the spotlight with Sunset, meaning that Sunset doesn't have the screentime available to grow as she should, because she's forced to share time with characters who don't already need it.

If the majority of the shorts gave time and focus to Sunset, the staff would be able to focus precisely on what you're talking about, her ambitions, but then that would bring in another problem of people believing she's hogging the spotlight even though she needs it. It's just a perfect situation of shit. This is why I desperately want Hasbro to give the staff opportunity to make at the very least 15 minute episodes which is far more manageable than 2 goddamn minutes. It's not even unreasonable.

The only time Sunset gets any growth is through the movies and the specials BECAUSE there is screentime available. The shorts, while fun, are nothing but a disservice to her character and the staff can't do anything about it.
>>
File: 1530500295323.jpg (315 KB, 988x1840)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>33600880
>first anon who was replying here
I see your point but those questions were only asked a couple years ago, we've only had two specials in-between MM and now. They've made strides in learning to control / harness their power through the geodes rather than relying on it at random pre-LoE and I presume issues in detecting / predicting it are on-going because there is no easy work-around for them. Even though Twilight's made devices capable of detecting them, the ones we've seen all only have so much range to them and can't trace them throughout the whole city, and so the girls needing to stumble upon situation after situation can be justified in magic just being that difficult to quantify/predict in this universe.

They should do more with Sunset being proactive about stopping the leak because you're right, that's something she has shown interest in trying to stop prior that they keep letting slide, but one of the lessons she's learned so far is not to let her constant anxiety with this overwhelm her, and I personally enjoy not every story about Sunset needing to revolve around the magic/leaks solely. I don't think people would like if every single Rainbow Dash story was about her attempts to impress/join the Wonderbolts either.
>>33601001
>>33600950
On this side argument, I actually like those little developments for Sunset too, as quick as they are. Shorts revealing her being into art or gaming paints Sunset as active and outgoing who has hobbies she enjoys, and that's really all I want out of those snippets. I am not going into any of these imagining them as the future Sunset has picked out for herself, I don't see 'professional artist / gamer' as what she'll be in the end-game, but I just like it for giving us some insight into what she likes to do between crises on her downtime.
>>
>>33601039
>Yes it is
No it isnt. If you removed all of FiMs development from the picture and just used EQG's counterparts they still have more of a direction and consistency than Sunset's.

>unbelievable amount of characterization
EQG's characters were made in the first place as a reset on their development but still have the core concepts that were established in season 1, or even episode 1 when they rehashed Fluttershy meeting spike.
>>
>>33601055
>No it isnt. If you removed all of FiMs development from the picture and just used EQG's counterparts they still have more of a direction and consistency than Sunset's.
Debatable. Without any prior knowledge to the core personalities of the other humane 5 (not counting sci-light) and what drives their decisions and dialogues, they'd be in similar shoes as Sunset is now, arguably worse actually. They're brand new characters without *any* ties to anything remotely similar to their pony counterparts, and if this were the case, then given the current format of EqG, they'd ALL have to share the equivalent of a 3x3 closet in terms of development time and they'd be flatter than graphene in personality.

Without prior knowledge and established characterization
>Rainbow Dash
likes sports
>Fluttershy
likes animals
>Pinkie Pie
likes parites
>Rarity
likes clothes
>AJ
likes working and apples

That would be about the extent of their motivations. However, because they have prior personalities and characterizations established, the writers don't have to do this and simply draw upon the well of their pony counterparts, but Sunset doesn't have this advantage and thus suffers the most for it.

To put it into an illustration, rather than 6(7) characters having to share a room starting all at 0, now 5 get to start at 5 (out of 10) while Sunset starts at 2.
>>
>>33601041
Hobbies and downtime are fine but where's the meat and core of the character? It's way more important to have the core established than leaving it out for superficial hobbies. Sunset has had personality growth, but not really had a meaningful change on progressing to any goal at all, and thats what she lacks so she feels like just plain waifu bait.

>Rainbow dash wanted to be a wonderbolt since e1 - She becomes one after training super hard, meeting the WB ect.
>EQG RD became the captain of sports teams, her future career is obviously in sports
>Rarity wanted to be a star in fashion - She gets into magazines, meets famous ponies and opens up multiple shops
>Pinkiepie wants to bring smiles to everyone - mixed results, but has definitely had her successes and a large part of it is her baking skills.
>Twilight (besides being like celestia) wanted to bring friendship to everyone after experiencing "the magic". - She had lots of small successes along the way like Luna. Decided that Starlight was a big ambitious goal for her after the time-shit and after the movie
>Fluttershy wanted a place for animals to be safe - she opens up a sanctuary and gets to save lots of animals along the way from harm like the manticore in episode2.
>Applejack wants to work on the farm, and for it to be a big success - well she does but so far her goal isnt any better off from s1 and the farm is the same as its always been.

>What has Sunset wanted or done to move towards?
There isnt anything, they just keep starting her off as already achieving X, or drop the ideas with nothing to work towards. Her achivements in the movies are just nebulous concepts that Twilight would have done the same thing if they were swapped, but they arent stepping stones towards a concrete goal.
>>
>>33601182
>>33601090 here

I agree with your conclusion, but I guess I'm disagreeing with your analysis. Just for pure entertainments sake (as I don't want to get drawn into a full fledged all night long debate), I think I would say that since RR, Sunset's "goal" or "motivation" that would equate to any of the Mane 6's goals would be to find out where she truly belongs and finding herself inside as well. On that note, I think the writers have done a good job in following through.

I think it's much more abstract a goal than the rest who have concrete goals, but it's still a goal nonetheless. I think this is her overall character arc through the movies and the TV specials. The shorts are nothing but padding by the staff to add "quirks" to each of the girls since that's literally all they are good for.

But I think Sunset's goal for her character is to find herself and decide where she truly belongs. But this is just my interpretation. Kind of a weak draw, but one that works nonetheless.
>>
>>33601221
'finding yourself' isnt much of a goal, a pretty big cop out honestly. soul searching is what people do when they dont have a direction, and yes theyve shown that aspect of her but that's not a life goal, merely a stop gap. maybe her soul searching arc will conclude on actually moving towards something and finding a purpose but right now she has none. They dont even hint at anything like a previously explored (and not evil) but dropped dream she had before she became the school bully which was a gradual process of greedy corruption. Anything like that would be better than retreading the same thing we already know about her (She was a pony, a student of celestias, she went rogue, she became a bad pony and a bully) ok now wheres the rest?
>>
>>33601268
Yeah, I know, that's why I said it was kinda weak, but other than that, her only concretely stated motivation and goal is to discover how magic works in human land, and I think we see elements of that pop up from time to time such as when she comes across Equestrian artifacts, as we all know the examples of. But it's not expanded upon mostly because it kind of can't. We go back to my original point of screentime.

If EqG had even 15 minute episodes of a 26 episodes, standard equivalent of 13 episodes, the writers would easily be able to explore this concept more, but instead they have to fit it in pieces through the movies and specials which ALSO much be shared in screentime by the other characters.

We both want the same thing, but I'm telling you it simply can't be done without 1. the format of the show changing to allot more time for the characters, or 2. the worse option which is force more attention to Sunset which would immediately garner backlash as viewers would see it as the Sunset only show. So 1 is the only realistic option, and that's never happening now that Hasbro is deep in their own quicksand.
>>
>>33601306
honestly 'understanding magic' feels tacked on as well and came late in EQG because of the cut plot. It's more appropriate for sci-twilight. being literally her whole side-hobby before meeting the mane6 ontop of being an A+ student, and her nightmare transformation takes it to the extreme. so why exactly does sunset have this ambition? just to make her more of a twilight-clone? because thats what it looks like. How does Sunset's ambition for it differ from if it was Sci-Twi's? Those are the kind of questions that are needed. And not how they personally react with being excited nerding out, but their actual different ideas about what 'understanding it' means or what they would do with that knowledge if after they finally did. They could challenge eachothers ideas like the mane6 but never do. Aside from personal-demon forms.
>>
>>33601367
Yeah, I guess you're right on these points. I'd just point out that Sunset and Twilight (princess) share a presumably common root, that being they were both personal proteges of Celestia who excelled far past their classes, so it would make sense that they would have similar desires in abstract, but their methods would differ very much.

Your idea of both Sci-Light and Sunset doing the same thing but in different methods and with different interpretations is of particular interest to me. I could definitely get on board with this idea and would even encourage the writers to go with this.

It's just really upsetting, because Sunset is a damn good character who's kind of sitting in writers limbo simply because they don't know how to fit her into their allotted time frames by Hasbro. The textbook definition of squandered potential. This deeply upsets me.
>>
File: 1521688366994.png (460 KB, 731x1024)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>33601182
>What has Sunset wanted or done to move towards?
Sunset has wanted to make up for her past sins and regain the school's trust, find her voice and place among her new group, prove she's worthy of the trust she's been given in figuring out the inexplicable magic around them, and to get her friends to open up to magic despite their understandable trepidation of it by using her past experiences of it. Sunset's achievements in the movies don't just reflect the personality growth you mentioned, they're milestones she's crossed in her development. It's not fair to say 'well Twilight would have done all the same things in the same situation' because regardless of whether or not Twilight would accomplish the same feats, it wouldn't mean the same to her core character.

That I think is the 'established core' you are looking for: Sunset has wanted to become a better, more empathetic person since the end of the first movie, and she has been making terrific strides towards that over the years (and was even directly challenged with the situation she was faced with in FF). I'd say if you want to look for an over-all goal she's made for herself, it's becoming the sort of leader Celestia wanted her to be in the first place, one who inspires rather than intimidates, and while becoming a leader isn't something she herself has explicitly said is her goal it's something she's naturally progressed towards. You're not wrong in that Sunset does not have a 'concrete' goal, she doesn't have a clearly defined finish-line for her to cross like a career or a position. But her character has that meat to it already in that she has drive to improve herself in anyway she can and make up for her past, which is part of why she's so gung-ho about magic is that not only is she passionate about magic itself, she is in a way responsible for every single instance of it happening here in humanland.
>>
>>33601367
>understanding magic feels tacked on
I disagree, it makes sense for Sunset to want to understand magic. It fits in line with her background as Celestia's student and all the time she spent researching some means of using magic to conquer two dimensions, and then even with the cut deleted plot in FG the final plot of FG still shows her being consumed by wanting to learn how it works in the human world. Whereas Scilight wants to learn how it works 'period' since magic has never existed here prior.
>>
>>33601397
those are personal growth milestones for the mind, like fluttershy learn how to be assertive for the 20th time. or dash not being a cunt or starlight learning how to not be autistic/control freak, or discord how to not be an asshole. they are milestones on their own. And they can be a sort of goal if they set out for like Sunset wanting to be a better person and help those she harmed. But it's not what the topic is about, which is about big and small achievements towards a career related goal or purpose.
>>
>>33601397
>over-all goal she's made for herself, it's becoming the sort of leader Celestia wanted her to be in the first place, one who inspires rather than intimidates
That's fine but thats just more like twilight 2.0 and how Celestia sees Twilight. Sunset can take to leadership roles easier than Twilicorn but beyond just influencing the mane6 and a short where she was a director what else has she done to show this is an actual ambition? She certainty isnt going to start leading the school as a sub principle so what can they really do with the setting they made besides just being a role model twilight 2.0?
>>
File: 1530500744843.png (2.27 MB, 1900x1200)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>33601428
>But it's not what the topic is about, which is about big and small achievements towards a career related goal or purpose.
Ah. Then my apologies for driving the conversation a bit off-topic then, I thought it was reaching into development in general. Moving back on topic then, as I said you're not wrong in she doesn't have a clearly defined career-related goal or explicit stated purpose. We don't know what her place in the human world will be either from a job perspective or what specific role she wants to play in society, but while I'm just as eager to find that out I think she has enough short-term goals to keep her busy/entertaining in the short term in trying to keep the human world safe from the magic she's leaked into it and figuring out how that shit works. I think it's as at least a defined and concise short-term goal as the examples you listed for Pinkie and Twilight, which was to 'bring smiles/friendship (respectively)' to others however she can. Sunset's could be seen as 'protect others however she can'.

Which, again, is why I'm okay then with the short snippets with the gaming/art hobbies despite them not really being indicative of what Sunset wants to do with her future, because I think we've had enough stories about her core that I am more curious about what she does that doesn't involve saving her friends / the city.
>>33601470
Well, to be fair: Twilight is to Sunset as Celestia is to Twilight, so there's some excuse for the similarities given how she idolizes her. But besides the director example which I think is a fairly good example of Sunset taking to leadership outside of just influencing the Mane 6, there is also her pushing herself to the head of the Yearbook club which shows more drive to lead. But besides that I think we're just going to need to wait for more examples since these things only come out so often.
>>
>>33601470
>She certainty isnt going to start leading the school as a sub principle so what can they really do with the setting they made besides just being a role model twilight 2.0?
Well one idea I think would make sense for Sunset is perusing a career in teaching: I think it'd be fitting for her character given she'd learned so much herself and has begun to teach others that she'd be interested in doing that for a career, as well as finding an excuse to keep close to the school and keep an eye on the mirror portal in case of anything happening. But for something much more unique I had the recent thought of saying 'fuck it' to the balance Celestia was trying to warn us about and actually try becoming a diplomat between human and ponykind, given ponies recently have been extremely open about forging strong bonds with other creatures in-show humans seem like as good an ally as any other.
>>
>>33601391
>Sunset is a damn good character
Yikes
>>
>>33601537
Sunset is literally the best character in the franchise. Something that don't even Faust created

Now imagine Sunset being managed by faust
>>
>>33601506
its fine, to be a leader like celestia was grooming her to be wasnt that far off topic and can be one goal, but the only thing missing from the equation is what shes going to do with that experience in a far future life goal. maybe they dont even have the answer but it feels like a huge part of her character is missing otherwise to leave it completely open ended with no hints just random skills sprinkled everywhere in the shorts.
>>
>>33601520
Teaching / tutoring maybe, but thats already been used for sci-twi. there's too much overlap and that's the main problem. Plus im sure the upcoming special is going to put a big dent in "only magic leaks out of the school" when the portal is found in the middle of the ocean.

Being a diplomat to both worlds, after finally coming to the conclusion that Celestia was wrong sounds much more interesting though. She knew more about magic on an academic level than Twilicorn, so it's possible she could discover something that proves Celestia wrong too. Of course that would require /actually/ knowing what the fuck is all about the Equestrian Magic, how it works and everything before hand though. I doubt she would just make the decision on a whim, maybe out of instinct after a big discovery/contradition argument with others.
>>
>>33601182
wait, you’re seriously only just figuring out that Sunset is Twilight 2?
>>
>>33601557
I think you're right in they need to establish some long-term goals for Sunset, what she's going to do with her experience in the future. I feel like there is some solid foundation in place to start picking one though, so hopefully they get on that soon. In the meantime though, it being open-ended has a bit of its appeal for imagining the possibilities.
>>33601599
Right, I'm remembering Sci-Twi has tutored the group before for class, but I think Sunset's could be more unique in being an administrative role like the principal (somewhat of an echo of her wanting to follow in horse-Celestia's footsteps, is becoming human-Celestia's replacement) and I think it'd mean something different to Sunset given what all the school has provided to her.
Though I have to say I like the diplomat idea more, I think with all the recent expansion Equestria itself has done with opening more connections to other creatures it'd just make sense for Sunset to blow past Celestia's limitations and strive to build bridges across dimensions as well, with herself living proof that it can be done. It would involve more research on the magic and couldn't just come about on a whim, but I can see it as a juicy storyline that may come up the more she keeps going back and forth.
>>
>>33601675
nah, signs of sunset being twi 2.0 were around for ages.
>>
>>33601688
>In the meantime though, it being open-ended has a bit of its appeal for imagining the possibilities.
except for the fact it's directly contradictory to g4's handling of cutiemarks. shes basically like Gabby or the CMC before they had their cutiemarks, but it's supposed to be that you get cutiemarks for what you're meant for. which she already has and none of the things she does has any cutiemark connection to her core character. it would be much more passable if it was a character outside of MLP but raises a red flag because she is an MLP character.
>>
>>33601688
She's playing this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
>>
>>33601778
Cutie marks represent what you're talented at, what your special aptitudes are, but don't always reveal what you're going to do for the rest of your life. Rarity I think is a good example, given her talent is 'seeing beauty where others cannot', which was earned by her finding hidden gems in a stone and represented by gems on her flanks, but no where shown is a dress like what what ended up being her passion/destiny, that choice she made on her own. For right now, we do need to find out how exactly she'll choose to apply it to her future end role, but Sunset has shown what her CM talents are for certain. Her cutie mark is a celestial object / sun, which like other celestial-bearing ponies probably represents an aptitude for magic, power, and leadership, which she's displayed. Just a matter of figuring out what to use them for.

On a potentially interesting side note, though its canon-status is dubious, one of the chapter-books talked about Sunset's talent for a bit and brought up a point. Sunset says in the book (this takes place shortly after RR so she's still a little unsure of herself) she originally thought her sun cutie-mark represented her destiny to surpass/replace Celestia, but after her defeat in EqG1 she has no idea if she can believe in this original interpretation anymore. I think it suggests Sunset is in a Troublehooves situation where her interpretation of her cutie-mark has been flipped on its head, and needs to re-discover what it means. Again, its canonicity is very questionable, but I thought that relates a bit to what we're talking about.
>>
File: Sunset Smugger.png (149 KB, 600x600)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>
File: 1530500588163.png (1.47 MB, 2550x2550)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>33602162
That pic sort of makes me think of what Sunset would look like as a Boondocks character
>>
File: derpi_1421592_3x.png (1.83 MB, 2250x2250)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>
File: 1971821.png (142 KB, 660x600)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>
File: 1552120576115.png (983 KB, 1920x1080)
983 KB
983 KB PNG
Face it, you would creep out Sunset.
>>
>>33602764
I'm confident I could make her nibble on my carrot
>>
gotta go bowling, wish me luck Shimmerbros
>>
File: angry stare.png (677 KB, 1920x1080)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
>>33603461
Destroy your competition for the glory of bacon
>>
>>33599999
Does anyone remember the green where Anon takes Sunset to the Prom/Formal/Dance. The details I remember from it are that he has a nice car that I think he borrows, Flash ends up getting down with VP Luna, and in the end...

Anon returns to Equestria with her

I'd really like to read that one again if anyone knows where it could be found.
>>
File: 1540585751385.png (1.26 MB, 1778x860)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>
>>33604110
disgusting
>>
File: Begone, foul demon.png (518 KB, 651x729)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>33604110
>there are """people""" that actually fap to this
>>
File: pondering.png (328 KB, 1719x2010)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>33603855
I can't say I've heard of that story before but I'll do some desu-diving to see what I can find. Anything you can remember about the date-range of when it was written, any other hints?
>>
File: Goddess.png (573 KB, 1024x841)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
I can be your angle...
>>
File: Crimson cutie.jpg (230 KB, 615x720)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>33604454
...or yuor devil!
>>
>>33604454
You can be acute and I'll be obtuse <3
>>
>>33604454
I'd love to see you try, seaweed
>>
>>33603855
I think it's called homecoming anon. It should be in one of the links at the top
>>
File: Shimmercode.png (670 KB, 833x1000)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>
File: zigger.png (651 KB, 933x1065)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>33604930
>those ears
>>
>>33604454
I never like the horn.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (58 KB, 500x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33603471
I didn't beat my personal best of 181.
173 was my highest today, but today was my final bowling class and got to use my custom balls, getting 2 Turkeys (3 strikes in a row) with them from back to back games.
I'm hoping to be around 250 average before summer leagues start.
My average when I started a couple months ago was around 120.
My spare ball is pic related because it reminds me of my Sunny Bunny.
>>
>>33605273
You can order a custom bowling ball right? Can easily get one with her mark printed on I imagine.
>>
>>33604930
Which console does Shimmy like?
>>
File: 1981528.jpg (34 KB, 320x541)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>33605354
a "print" ball would be anywhere from 90-200USD (depending on the quality, brand, performance and weight of the ball) and that's for just what they currently have
If I were to request one with her CM on it, I'm sure that it would be more and I wouldn't want to use it
I prefer subtle autism because I also go bowling with a friend who is also my coworker and my competition
>>
>>33605460
Just do her colors
>>
>>33605477
The ball I posted are her colors, at least her outfit
Maybe when I go to get a better ball I'll see about a red and yellow custom of some kind
>>
>>33605460
>I prefer subtle autism
If you mad the sun mark pretty fuckin big and covering a large portion so it wraps around I think it'd work just fine. Only need to go "Ey, it's a cool sun design," but I get your point.
>>33605499
Get one with red-yellow swirls and lines similar to her hair.
>>
File: scarf.png (293 KB, 898x1024)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (77 KB, 500x500)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>33605517
>Get one with red-yellow swirls and lines similar to her hair.
>>
>>33605460
I don't like her current outfit. Also had Shimmy ever bullied Wallflower?
>>
>>33605778
don't do the link, it's literally a trap to get your IP, just don't do it
>>
>>33605796
you lead a really sad and pathetic life
>>
>>33605796
You're as close as you were 5 years ago, that is, not at all. Oh, but keep telling us how SUPER SERIOUS AND FOR REAL you are this time, kek.

Come back to us when and only when you actually have anything of substance, stupid skiddy.
>>
File: sad sun.png (211 KB, 1000x1001)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>33605808
Show us where Sunset touched you Anon
>>
>>33605808
When are you going to blow your brains out? When are you going to finally reprieve your parents from your leeching ways you disgusting fatbody? Do us all the favor already.
>>
>>33605818
Empty threats and empty words, kek. Keep at it. As impotent as your limp dick lol.
>>
>>33605820
nobody go to the first annual Shimmerfest, it's a trap!
>>
File: thonking.png (37 KB, 250x245)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>says he hates Glimmer and Glimmerfags just as much
>never posted this autism in the Glimmer thread
What did he mean by this
>>
>>33605831
Wew lad, well thanks for putting into writing that you literally plan on committing a crime. This should definitely bode well with the authorities.
>>
>>33605835
seriously, it's like Barneyfag.
>>
This isn't just ordinary autism anymore.
This is... ADVANCED autism
>>
>>33605778
>>33605796
>>33605808
>>33605818
>>33605820
>>33605831
>>33605844
>>33605864
*SNAP*
>>
Lel. So I actually did submit a tip to the FBI, now that he stated explicit intent. GG no re.
>>
>>33605880
Also before anybody doubts the FBI's capabilities on 4chan, bear in mind I actually personally knew a person who got V& by the FBI because he made a serious sounding threat post to shoot up a school in my area, which he claimed was a joke.

He was a /b/tard, of course.
>>
>>33605893
>Man arrested for making threats on the internet
>While being detained, he resisted while shouting "fucking shimmerfag cops"
>>
>>33605901
>he was found with several toy nerf guns spray painted black
>investigators are baffled by the pile of mutilated ketchup and mustard bottles found in his room
>>
>>
What happened here?
>>
>>33606167
Jane was doing his usual CRRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY CRAAAAAAAWL babbling. Something might have happened to him IRL because he was even cringier than usual
Poor guy.
>>
>>
File: 1533667486062.jpg (55 KB, 956x511)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>33606534
Sunset is far too classy to stoop to using piss jugs
Especially when her bathroom is like 2 feet from the couch
>>
>>33606534
How does a girl use narrow-necked pissbottles?
Genuinelly curious.
>>
>>33606594
It literally says funnel in the picture fren
>>
File: Sunlestia.png (1.03 MB, 2942x7000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
>>33606534
mmmm oh ye that gamer girl pee
>>
have you worshipped the glorious pregnant mother shimmer to day?
>>
>>33606617
This...does things to me
>>
File: 567890-1637539492.jpg (196 KB, 734x869)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Sup /condiments/, /dzg/ here.
After RR the Dazzlings transform back into Seadramons because magic. Then during the summer shorts the Mane 7 go on a cruise. The ship's propellers mysteriously jam far from the coast and later the hull gets breached. The people onboard soon discover that they aren't alone in the sinking can. Something is down there, and it's hungry for revenge. Will Sunset and the gang survive long enough for the chopper to reach them, or will they disappear...UNDERWATER
Imagine an Alien movie, but with no guns and more chance of drowning. Also instead of facehuggers, the Dazzlings inject the guys with eggs.
>>
File: Fresh fish.png (324 KB, 720x937)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>33607081
The girls will be able to rely Sunset "If it swims through water it's going to the slaughter" Shimmer to pull them out of this perilous sinking wet death trap.
>The Dazzlings try to inject the guys with eggs
>guys
Oh. Then why are they worried?
>>
>>33607097

It's a seahorse thing where the DADDY! carries the eggs and gives birth. But it's incompatible with human anatomy and the hosts will be stuffed with eggs until they burst open. Everyone else will drown, be eaten, or killed out of spite or play.
>>
>>33607116
Sounds like some nip fetish shit.
>>
>>33607120

Once upon a time you'd say the same about Giger's other works. It's not my thing but body horror is generally useful in horror films.
>>
>>33605026
this.
>>33605374
Sega Dream Cast of course.
>>33605760
No.
>>
>>33606668
Does pushing her down the stairs count as worship?
>>33607081
Still want to rape her.
>>
>>33607543

Sunny is for gentle love and sirens are to be handled with care.
>>
File: 1550969324937.jpg (173 KB, 1200x1045)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
can we get a Sunset version of this please?
>>
>>33608351

Here's a quick one from /dzg/.
>>
File: smug bacon.jpg (950 KB, 1537x1616)
950 KB
950 KB JPG
>>33608690
Based fishbros
>>
>>33608698

I wish Irda would draw more Smolset and illustrate my Renamon guroscat fanfic.
>>
File: 1863833.png (208 KB, 607x607)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>33608734
>guroscat fanfic
>>
File: 1534880875388.png (1.3 MB, 1450x1450)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>
>>33609433
fake news
>>
File: love your shims.png (1.52 MB, 1686x1710)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>replying to it
Don't
>>
>>33609433
I really wouldn't mind seeing Sunset hook up with Flash again provided he did his work in earning her love, I think they're pretty adorable and the blue/red pair pleases my autism. But I'm aware I'm probably in the minority opinion here
>>
>>33609433
>>33609538
I personally prefer Flashimmer over the ship of Sunset and the cool guy from the recent book I just can't stand the almost kiss scene it's just too fast she didn't even know his fucking name.
>>
File: Sunshrug.png (93 KB, 863x815)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>33609538
>Go into a thread full of waifufags and say that you wouldn't mind if the character that they love gets stolen by Brad
>I'm in the minority opinion
No fucking shit
Flash is an abysmal character that shouldn't exist and if they actually pair him up with the most popular character of the series after getting so much shit for doing it with Twilight it would essentially be like saying "lmao fuck you for liking her" and we'd be getting spammed with unfunny "LMAO KEKED XDDDDDD" posts like Flutterfags, Maudfags, ect
>>
>>33609578
>it would essentially be like saying "lmao fuck you for liking her" and we'd be getting spammed with unfunny "LMAO KEKED XDDDDDD" posts like Flutterfags, Maudfags, ect
Well it's not like we aren't already among the most targeted and go-to groups for attacks anyways. What's one more skull on a mountain of skulls.
>>
>>33609580
>What's one more skull on a mountain of skulls.
Are you retarded
I don't want my waifu to love someone else. How difficult is that for you to understand?
>>
>>33609593
I'm not saying it's ok, I"m saying if it were to happen, the expected response would be...expected. That's all.
>>
>>33609598
Yes it would be expected but Sunset getting a boyfriend is something I wouldn't be able to tolerate and I would be forced to drop her.
>>
>>33609578
I love Sunset too, I'm just saying in the possibility (not 100% guarantee) she gets paired up with another character, I think Flash is cute and it could be good if they try. Flash was an abysmal character but I think there is a chance to make him interesting if they actually do something with his fall from grace / loneliness. I get if you don't like it either way though, I was just sharing my thoughts.
>getting spammed with keked memes
yeah but, fuck those guys, if it wasn't a relationship they'd find some other dumb excuse.
>>
>>33609616
yikes
>>
>>
File: 1953310_2x.png (1.77 MB, 2600x3400)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
What "ethnic" background do you headcanon Sunset as having, or at least the closest equivalent to Earth?

I like the idea of her having French origins and having a minor French aristocracy ancestry.
I admit I my headcanon has a little bias due to her VA being French-Canadian, but even that aside, I just feel like it fits
>>
>>33609702
I like to think Spain backgrounds given her spicy side, and red-heads are common among Spaniards.
>>
>>33609702
Irish
>>
>>33609765
Anon, we're talking about Sunset's ethnic background, not your own.
>>
File: shimmer rage.jpg (64 KB, 569x674)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>33609766
>>33609765
Tbf I could potentially Irish with the red hair and attitude. Also the idea of Sunset angrily screaming in Irish after having a few too many drinks at either a bar or on a game sounds way too funny to me
>>
>>33609775
*in an Irish accent
>>
>>33609776
*in Irish Gaelic
>>
>>33609765
>>33609775
No way, if anybody would remotely have an Irish ancestry it would be Applejack due to her farmer background, but due to her specialization in apples and not apples of the earth, she's probably more than likely full blood Anglo ancestry.

I could *possibly* see Pinkie as having an Irish background, though, for reasons I can't explain or justify.
>>
>>33609775
now I'm picturing Scottish Sunset, just because of the Pokemon Sword/Shield Scottish protagonist memes.
>>
>>33609766
I'm not irish
>>
File: 1866981.png (191 KB, 522x505)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>33609792
>I could *possibly* see Pinkie as having an Irish background, though, for reasons I can't explain or justify.
It's her drinking problem
>>
File: pinkie absolut gun.png (155 KB, 522x559)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>33605812
>tfw Sunset will never touch you
>>
File: pink hug.png (204 KB, 1050x910)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>33609800
Sunset did touch me though
Right on my heart
>>
>>33609799
That, but also probably her serf-like family conditions as laborers and toilers. My personal headcanon as main characters go

>Sunset - French ancestory
>Twilight - Deutsche ancestry ( I mean come on, you just know)
>Rainbow Dash - I don't know, actually, hard to pin
>Pinkie Pie - Irish, Scottish or Welsh, but not British
>Rarity - French or bordering on France, like Belgium. Alternatively entirely Italian
>Applejack - Pure Anglo from Britain
>Fluttershy - Same as Dash, but possibly Swedish
>Starlight Glimmer - Americ*n mutt
>Trixie - Definitely Russian, or somewhere in the Slavic tree
>>
File: slav.png (268 KB, 868x1019)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>33609813
>Trixie
>Russian
Da
>>
>>33609775
Fiery hair, fiery temper, needs sunscreen, stubborn, doesn't back down from a fight/challenge and often needs to be literally held back
She's very protective of her friends
she was also a demon and we all know gingers have no souls and the female ones are succubi
fun redhead fact, when redheads "grey" their hair actually goes blond first, then white

>>33609813
why French ancestry?
>>
>>33609813
Actually, I'll edit this to think of Fluttershy as Japanese instead. Makes more sense.
>>
>>33609833
>why French ancestry?
I honestly don't know for certain. It's just the one that clicks with me immediately when I think of her. Perhaps subconsciously, when I envision her personality as well as her name as well as her colors, I envision beauty and a place where artistic beauty reigns and I think of Paris through rose colored glasses.

I don't know, really. It just feels the most natural to me. But then, that's why I asked what your guys' headcanons are, because really that's all it is. Different for all of us.
>>
File: freckles.jpg (469 KB, 3000x2600)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>33609833
>she was also a demon and we all know gingers have no souls and the female ones are succubi
true
>fun redhead fact, when redheads "grey" their hair actually goes blond first, then white
I did not know this, considering Sunset's yellow streaks that's oddly appropriate if it did not mean she was already greying
>>33609843
Her voice-actress being able to speak/sing french might have a bit to do with it too as I think you said
>>
>>33609843
French kinda makes sense in my head, seeing as pre 20th century Europe was basically fighting each other in one way or another.
>>
>>33609854
Yeah, but in another way, I think of Sunset as French and Twilight as German because both come from aristocratic backgrounds (Twilight basically confirmed so in show canon and Sunset presumably so, given they were personal proteges of Celestia). To me it just makes sense. Unfortunately I can't think of any character to fit in the Spaniard role of equivalence. Maybe Moondancer, but that's kinda iffy.
>>
>>33609813
Twilight is totally a jew. Pinkie Pie is amish so she's german. Rarity's parents were midwesterners so she can be some kind of anglo/german. Dash can be the token brownie, either black or some kind of latino.
>>
>>33606699
I understand why
>>
>>33609833
should also mention that redheads have wavy long hair, blue (very uncommon) eyes and studies show that they are more sensitive to physical pain that seems to translate towards empathy
redheads have more sex and enjoy it more
One anomaly of redheads is that the MC1R protein (we all have it but when it mutates, it's what makes a redhead a redhead) mutation is so rare, that redheads might as well be the "unicorns" of the human race (1-2 percent of the global population)
Redheads have much thicker hair and their hair actually goes to a lighter red before going blonde, then white when "graying"
the Royal Family are redheads

it's all there, she's Irish/Scottish
>>
>>33609913
Your whole redhead theory is a weak justification when you consider the population of their world has hair colors from the whole spectrum of the rainbow. Your "redhead mutation gene" holds little weight here.

I'm personally basing my theories around their established personalities and associated stereotypes/cliche's as well as their color palettes overall with how they relate to their personalities.
>>
>>33609916
>I'm personally basing my theories around their established personalities and associated stereotypes/cliche's as well as their color palettes overall with how they relate to their personalities.

which I did, but added some facts about redheads which fall in line with her established personality and associated stereotype/cliche, color palette and how her character leans towards being Irish/Scottish who is also a redhead based from the original question from >>33609702

I have yet to hear why you think she's French
>>
>>33609937
Mmm, I'm pretty drunk right now, so I can't come up with anything concrete. It's really more my intutition speaking here. I primarily base it off of her presumed aristocratic background, her colors which I asscoaite with late 18th century or early 19th century French artistry and simply her VA havineg indirect French ancestry and/or association herself.
>>
>>33609945
fair enough, you can see her however way you want, and so will I
As long as she makes us happy, right?
>>
>>33609835
Fluttershy isn't a nip; there were actually oriental pones on the show
>>
Ah, just a heads up for anybody looking for the Theme Park minis, Sunset in particular, this website has them in stock. It's international, but given that Hasbro has basically chopped the head off the domestic market entirely, this is literally your only bet.

May or may not need to get in contact with them regarding shipping.

https://kidzo.com.sg/brand/my-little-pony/
>>
File: 1909072.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>33609908
Twilight is a W.A.S.P
>>
File: 1552292410752.png (714 KB, 1000x1759)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
>>
File: gucciset.jpg (109 KB, 877x910)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
>>33609578
lets be honest, youd just spam reports instead of ignoring the posts or dealing with it like the other waifufags.
>>
>>33611276
More like half of us would just up and leave since there's nothing of worth on this board anymore. Tell me all about all the other highly active waifu generals. Tell me about /tt/ or /pnk/ or Fluttershy thread. Truly thriving communities, no?
>>
>>33611286
/dzg/ is still somehow alive.
>>
>>33611286
youre missing the point, none of those other generals tried to enforce a safespace, this one would.
>>
>>33611303
I'm not missing the point at all. I know exactly what you're saying, and I'm saying that for every one of those members in those respective generals, 5 more simply left because they didn't want to deal with the bullshit. It's no better. Hatebox, hugbox, doesn't matter if the box is empty.
>>
>>33611311
i dont see why anyone would leave when this thread is already treated as a safespace. i recall the fat shimmer spam making someone lose their mind but theyre still here anyways months later after screaming about how theyd leave.
>>
>>33611318
>but theyre still here anyways months later after screaming about how theyd leave.
How do you know? Are you a mod? Do you have clairvoyance powers? This thread among the many waifu threads that still exists is among the faster ones, as weakly as that can be said anyways. But I guarantee you, if a cataclysmic character event like canon shipping, this thread will probably die overnight, or in best case scenario continue on like Trixie Tuesday, held up by like 3 people tops and frequently dying

rip /tt/.
>>
File: small pone is tired.png (12 KB, 739x534)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>33611328
I obviously can't speak for everyone but you have at least my guarantee I'd stick around even in the case of canon shipping. I love Sunset as a character, not just as a waifu. And I think the number of those who'd stick around is more than you might be giving credit for, we've already had a number of scares between the shorts / books and pulled through.
>>
>>33611339
Scares are obviously just that, scares. They don't amount to anything. But once something becomes concrete is when people make their decisions. I'd probably stick around for a little while, at least until it becomes unbearable and then I'd finally commit metaphorical sudoku and bury her.
>>
>>33611328
im not a mod, but there's still just as many IPs. theres also a janitor that's more biased towards EQG than against and keeps this thread sanitized of anything that might ruffle anyones feathers.
I dont see how people spamming about how Shimmerfags get waifu cucked would get treated any differently than the recent Ace-posting which was cried about on IRC and then scrubbed away. Do you think just by it being canon gets a free pass to spam it around like Glimmer threads? Shimmerfags proved theyre more likely to cry to mods to get something removed than to fight back as anons, ignore it or give up and leave.
>>
>>33611341
Sunset came pre-shipped. did you forget that shes an ex of flash? hows being spammed about as used goods any different than being a taken waifu. it's the same story in the end, that shes not pure for (You). if you can ignore the past with flash then i dont see what stops anyone ignoring the present with who ever. people still waifu Cadence even though shes officially married and with a kid.
>>
>>33611346
>Shimmerfags proved theyre more likely to cry to mods to get something
There is only like, one guy who's genuinely upset by Ace and then it's towards more or less everypony, not just Shim. I like Ace.
>scrubbing the thread
If you're referring to the Jane fat-spam, you gotta give the mod a pass for that. It's one thing for an occasional shitpost, but Jane's autism is so staggering he could literally fill half a thread with pics if left unabated, 'fighting back' would only double the amount of spamming and ignoring it only encourages him. The fact that he's not just doing it for shits and giggles and actually desires to 'dox' (poorly) out of malice should be reason enough to understand needing to scrub the spam.
>>
>>33611393
no not talking about jane fat spam or the recent raging doxing attempt, much more harmless humorous one offs like uganda shimmer was deleted months ago. i think that had what, 4 edits total? but it was scrubbed off the thread, as well as many other posts which solidified this thread as a safespace full of snowflakes reporting anything they dont like, with a janitor enabling it. which just makes people more likely to shitpost here if they can set off shimmerfags
>>
>>33611411
I know the edits you're referring to, I thought those were funny too and have seen tongue-in-cheek 'da wae' responses to them in here as well. I'm sure you're right and there is one or two report-happy anons (just like there are probably those who report glimmer-spam or eqg-spam outside this thread) but there are plenty of shimfags who can take a joke too.
>>
>>33611438
>rulecuck waifufags + enabling janitor = safe space central
there you go the proof is in the pudding that this thread gets special treatment. So then if thats the case, why would "KEKKED" spam make any difference to what it's already been through? No fun Shimmerfags who report frenzy already would report it as well and the janitor would side with them. it might blow up like aceposting when the same nofun people wouldnt stop screeching and giving them (You)s but it wouldnt last long because of the crying on IRC would ensure it gets deleted. There's no legit reason to think it would go any differently given the history.
>>
File: 1522985842256.jpg (49 KB, 750x750)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
It's all fun and games until you find yourself the butt end of the jokes. Easy to dish out, not so easy to get dished.
>>
>>33611276
>>33611469
>You'd report low quality shitposts that are meant to derail the thread
>This somehow means you're enforcing a safespace
Fuck off, retard, this is /mlp/ not /trash/ or /b/
>>
>>33611523
oh goodie one of the rulecucks decided to show up and grace us with his autism.
>>
File: shim'd.gif (445 KB, 195x479)
445 KB
445 KB GIF
>>33611469
Well, just for one example, I actually can't find any 'used goods' or 'Sunset is for Flash' posts in this thread deleted according to the desu. If what you're saying is true then, surely, Flash / used goods posts must be being reported, yet they're left alone. Which would suggest our scrub-happy mod doesn't just scrub everything an anon reports. The only 'used goods' post deleted I could actually find was a Sugar Belle/Mac one.

I'm not the same Anon who was worried about 'kekked' posts spamming the thread and don't have a lot of investment whether she gets canon-paired or not, I was just trying to suggest not all shimmerfags are humorless and the janny doesn't cave to every report made.
>>
>>33611530
I don't know what gets you under the impression that this is the sole place that reports shitposts on /mlp/ but it's objectively not true
If you look through the Rarity and Glimmer threads that are up right now you can find plenty of deleted low effort garbage
>>
>>33611540
i dont think youre going to find any recent posts if your searching through the archive for sunset being "used goods". its been years and that was only a big deal in EQG 1.
>>
>>33611393
>There is only like, one guy who's genuinely upset by Ace and then it's towards more or less everypony, not just Shim. I like Ace.
I can guarantee you there's more than one person who hates your faggot self insert that has nothing to do with the show.
>>
>>33611673
>faggot self insert that has nothing to do with the show
you mean that loser, what's his name starts with an A? Anonymous
>>
>>33611688
Anon is a blank slate and I'm writing him like Roger Wilco in my crap greens.
>>
File: shimmer breeze.png (809 KB, 724x1024)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
>>
>>33611673
ace is an oc like nyx, tracey cage or anonfilly, with defined appearance and behavior, but more importantly, a predefined reaction of the girls should have to him.
Anon is a different person every green
the reason Ace is hated because he is a cuckfantasy, nobody can self insert themselves into him, which they can do with Anon.
>>
>>33611988
No Ace is hated because some group of retards co-opted it and started spamming "haha lol Ace'd" across the board even though the concept has literally nothing to do with fucking waifus
>>
>>33611988
I liked Ace more when he was a government agent sent to investigate magic bullshit, not when people just turned him into a generic manslut.
>>
>>33612015
This. He was a character with true potential to be interesting using a well established and common trope type. Buddy cop or investigative partners looking into the anomalies of Equestrian Magic and the seeming indifference and ambivalence to it by the student body and staff in a localized area. Now he was turned into a cheap shitposting tool.
>>
>>33612026
Flash used to be that before being JUST'D and Timber is forgettable.
>>
>>33611988
>defined appearance
like anon
>Anon is a different person every green
come on nobody really believes this, there's so many cliches /mlp/ does with anon over and over as a self insert.
>Ace is a cuck fantasy
sounds like you got memed on
>>
>>33611988
Tracy, Nyx and Anonfilly at least had something to do with their show. Ace was one tard's power fantasy like Chris does with Sonichu. Then he was picked up by the glimmershitter and the angry derpifags to further shit up the place.
>>
You faggots better be talking about how great Shimmy is.
>>
File: 1552174096553.png (181 KB, 1277x715)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>33612069
>Reaching that hard
Anon, there is no merchandise or books being published about him. Hell, there's not even a long ass greentext or fimfiction story. Nobody even knows what ace really looks like.
>>
>>33612084
What character do you like seeing paired up with Shim the most so far?
>>
File: game_grumps.png (849 KB, 1920x1080)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
>>33612084
Those two sure look comfy, I would love just spending an all-nighter on the couch in a non-stop vidya binge with her. Also I like the idea of Sunset playing more and more with Flutters trying to encourage an interest in games in her until she's doing it on her own
>>
>>33612125
None to be quite honest but it looks like the show might put her back with Flash.
>>
File: sunset fingers.gif (1.06 MB, 640x362)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>33612125
Kind of unfair because the pair's been given so much more attention than the others, but Twilight. It's just too adorable in a big-sis/little-sis kind of way.
Close runner-up is her and Pinkie.
>>
>>33612125
>'cool scarf guy'
>>
File: Rustled Sham.png (755 KB, 633x654)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>33612129
>>33612142
I mean for character interaction you fricks
>>
>>33612143
You need to chill out or I'll be forced to thrash you.
Applejack
>>
>>33612143
there really isnt much to pick from, the show sticks to a couple character pairs and rarely goes outside of it.
>>
File: dms.png (837 KB, 1920x1080)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>>33612125
Fluttershy. I just think it's really sweet, of all the girls I think Sunset acts the most tenderly (sometimes borderline motherly) towards Fluttershy, which is probably due to a lot of lingering guilt over bullying her prior knowing now how sensitive she is. Their scenes are some of my favorite for either girl, with Flutters occasionally testing Sunset's patience or Sunset leading to moments where Flutter shines.
>>
>>33612247
I think Fluttershy acts like the more "adult" one in the driving CYOA though. The fun came from Fluttershy wanting to be safe and teach everything through cutesy songs while Sunset wanted something more practical but was willing to put up with it.
>>
File: nuzzle.gif (1.41 MB, 518x444)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>33612260
Yeah she does, Driving is a bit of a reversal I like too where Flutters is the mature one trying to teach Sunset about safety when the latter just wants to get moving, but it does also make a point of Sunset being receptive to Flutter's advice and even quoting her cheesy little jingles to help focus. I also like others like the start to So Much More to Me where she's okay with Fluttershy staying behind from karaoke or this little head nuzzle from LoE. Or wiping up her cup-cake covered face in RR, there's some really care-moments like that for these two.
God help me if we ever get a scene where Sunset's a pony while Fluttershy is still human, yellowquiet's reaction to that will melt my heart to a puddle
>>
File: Shimmy to the beat.gif (516 KB, 300x360)
516 KB
516 KB GIF
>>33612143
Trixie was kind of fun even though they get along pretty much why GlimGlam does as well. Might have to go with SciTwi because they kind of flow together. Butterball's moments with Sunset are fucking cute though.

Also, did any of you anons ever get the mini Shimmy figure? I took a look at it but decided no because I instead got my bro a different one.
>>
>>33612362
I haven't gotten any minis since buying the mall collection but will probably get all the newer Shims when I start working again
>>
>>33599999
What would have happen if the portal send her to CPA instead CHS after the fallout with Celestia?
>>
>>33612436
I would've liked to see her and Sugarcoat go at it, because they're both assholes.
>>
>>33612436
She would have a lot of competition because that place is already full of smug cunts
>>
What happen to the writers?
>>
>>33612456
>>33612467
Is it me or all the students at CPA don't wear boots?

Also see this https://pastebin.com/U1MZgb3T
>>
>>33612436
She wouldn't have gone to school because CPA is a private and prestigious academic school and Cinch would have wanted to know her family's wealth and social standing.
>>
File: autism glim.jpg (94 KB, 342x432)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>33612436
>>33612476
>>33612480
Genuinely asking, why do you do this whole "pretend to be ESL, samefag, ask retarded questions, and link offsite shit that nobody cares about" thing
Is this just some galaxy brain [s4s] shitposting tactic that I can't comprehend?
>>
>>33612481
Didn't she have diamonds prior to the departure?
>>
>>33612512
>ESL
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>33612555
English second language
Because all of those posts have an error in them yet it's never consistent which makes it obvious that it's done intentionally
>>
>>33612512
Do you even know what site your on?
>>
>>33612125
Definitely Ponks. Trixie's a decent second.
>>
>>33612569
>it's done intentionally
Somehow I doubt that.
>>
>>33612548
A private school conduct interviews for new applicants and would request family history and careers.
>>
>>33612512
I'm not seeing the problem at all.
>>
>>33612587
Lemon Zest got in and she crazy, Sunset can manipulate her way through life.
>>
>>33612555
>>33612573
>>33612579
>>33612663
Answer the question
>>
>>33612672
Is samefaging against the rules?
>>
>>33612665
Why did you post that anon?
>>
>>33612672
I'm just having a good time anon. Why are you getting upset?
>>
>>33612665
Lemon Zest is from a rich family.
>>
>>33612687
I like seeing grils kiss

I know this shit is a problem
>>
File: 1952190.gif (3.19 MB, 800x600)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB GIF
>>33612125
I have to go for Twilight. The two have just meant so much to each other over the series in terms of each others' development and definitely share a tight bond. Also has adorable shit like pic related.
>>
File: red vs blue.png (696 KB, 768x1024)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
>>33612362
I also like Trixie though. I especially like how, even though she empathized with Sunset, she refused to help at first without getting *something* in return for it and was the one to come around and teach Sunny a valuable lesson by the end.
Just a shame the hallway fight scene couldn't lead to this
>>
>>33612795
Is there a lewd version of that pic?
>>
File: 1532844782857.png (613 KB, 1094x800)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>
File: Never go full horse.png (293 KB, 1161x761)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
Would you?
>>
>>33613446
I mean, think about where we are Anon.
>>
>>33613514
You never know
There might be some who wouldn't even a pony Sunset
>>
>>33613553
Pony Sunset != Horse Sunset. I'll fug a pony Sunset since that's pretty far removed from a normal horse, but I ain't fuckin a real horse.
>>
File: BTDT.jpg (26 KB, 679x635)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>33613446
>>
>>33613557
>this
>>
>>33613446
Does it speak and does it have Sunset's voice?
>>
>>33613601
No, but it's sapient and just Sunset in an actual horse body
>>
>>33612793
Sunset is always best choice for these. Super practical and actually explains things.
>>
File: into diamonds.webm (901 KB, 1920x1080)
901 KB
901 KB WEBM
>>33613843
Not to mention how she managed to turn the play into pure kino
>>
>>33613001
I guess not.
>>33613446
Would I?
>>
>>33613866
Nice try but that was a prop.
>>
>>33613553
Pretty sure most s*nset fans mostly care about her ayylmao form
>>
>>33614299
Somehow I doubt that.
>>
File: twin suns.jpg (224 KB, 1674x1370)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>not loving both delicious flavors
>>
>>33614426
DOUBLE SUNSET POWER!!!!!!!!
>>
>>33614341
>replying to it
>>
>>33614435
Okay and?
>>
>>33614435
>replying to the Aussie
>>
>>33614341
>Vast majority of fanart is the ayylmao form
>majority of explicit art is ayylmao; pony form is a rare thing

Sweetie...
>>
>>33613412
Why did a Disney staff draw Shimmy?
>>
File: alina sunset.png (2.15 MB, 2560x2560)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>
>>33614613
Being a racist.
>>
File: 134556.png (102 KB, 563x600)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>33615061
Aussies aren't technically a race
>>
>>33613446
give me horse dick
>>
>>33615065
>still replying
>>
>>33615065
Citation is needed.
>>
>>33615100
Still butt hurting.
>>
File: 45678-140928557.png (145 KB, 347x286)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
Oi pack of drongos the lot of you. Cut it out.
>>
File: The Cleverest Girl.png (361 KB, 390x1012)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>33615162
G'day mate
>>
>>33615065
Fact. Australians are the most powerful shitposters in the world.
>>
>>33615195
I don't know. The Finns and Romanians give them a run for their money.
>>
>>33615201
They never brought this site to its knees multiple times, nor did they ever get an entire continent rangebanned.
>>
>>33615195
Shimmy loves everyone regardless of where they're from.
>>
File: SuShi.png (535 KB, 900x900)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>33615716
Unless they're a fish
>>
File: 1552422385378.png (557 KB, 720x531)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
Sunset writes fan fiction in which she goes on adventures with the Veggie Tales crew.
>>
>>33599999
Shouldn't Sunset be in jail for her actions in the first movie?
>>
>>33615966
Yes.
>>
>>33615966
High school is a prison
>>
>>33615966
>trapped in high school for all eternity
she already is
>>
File: 1723983.png (1.02 MB, 1280x905)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
>>33616050
She's not really trapped when the portal is open, she just prefers being in hs
>>
>>33616492
>Be old ass bacon horse
>Go through portal
>Get 18yo pussy
I'd rather stay in hs world and fuck chads desu.
>>
File: 1552440808304.png (935 KB, 1832x2824)
935 KB
935 KB PNG
End game.
>>
File: how to have a baby.jpg (336 KB, 1280x720)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>33616821
>implying end-game isn't IPS science babies with Scilight
>>
>>33616830
this. Sunset and Twilight are girlfriends after Anon died.
>>
File: 1952238.png (875 KB, 1920x1080)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>33616834
*blocks your path*
>>
>>33616848
He also dies in the script, tragically.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.94 MB, 800x450)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>33616851
Don't fight it.
>>
>"They're just giving you the old bump and tingle to lure you in."
What did she mean by this
>>
File: 1531910927028.png (250 KB, 444x419)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>33616821
>offspring is literally just a fusion of the parents
boy howdy is this the laziest shit ever
>>
>>33617191
Shippers are mentally ill so what did you expect
>>
File: 1948296.jpg (83 KB, 945x538)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
>>33617089
It's a very adult reference to how a crack dealer gives you a bump of crack for free, then you're hooked and you keep coming to buy crack.
>>
You're stupid
>>
File: It's that time again.png (122 KB, 600x600)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>33618317
I want that big meanie to abuse me
>>
File: sunset wins the crown.png (206 KB, 640x360)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>33618317
I steal your crayon
>>
File: 1983906.jpg (114 KB, 1120x1740)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
What's Sunset Shimmer's thoughts on the serious matter vis a vi tendies?
>>
File: 773621.png (745 KB, 793x1007)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>33619351
Sunset prefers spagoots to tendies
>>
File: 75.png (334 KB, 500x500)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>33619415
Anon please we all know how our good girl acts when she doesn't get her tendies
>>
>>33619798
>when your human body keeps shitting out eggs and you can't control it and it can't do magic
>>
>you will never be feminized by Shimmy
>>
>>33620325
>giving into wimmin (including Shimmy)
>not being the alpha you were born and intended to be
>>
>>33620325
Flash has suffered enough! Leave him alone!
>>
File: princess shimmer.png (628 KB, 602x610)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
>>33620325
i'm more disappointed about never seeing Sunset in a really feminine dress. Really girlish/frilly gowns on tough girls are goat.
>>
>>33620329
It's just the next step in his fall from grace
If he can't steal waifus he'll simply become the waifu
>>
File: 1513461251643.jpg (1.19 MB, 1920x1794)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>33620331
The dresses that she does wear are still pretty but the fact that Vignette's hologram version of her looked so regal and fancy probably means she truly hates that kind of thing
>>
File: princess dress.jpg (102 KB, 1024x1024)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>33620349
>the fact that Vignette's hologram version of her looked so regal and fancy probably means she truly hates that kind of thing
Honestly that's part of the appeal, is when they clearly aren't enthused about being made to wear something so frilly and poofy. They look absolutely gorgeous wearing it and the thought of them feeling flustered at being seen as so feminine/cute (like a poodle-skirt or princess gown) is just icing. Formal Shim a cute.
>>
File: 1525654984353.png (1.53 MB, 1572x2048)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>
>>33620392
>There's a mare who lives a life of danger
>And to everypone she meets she stays a stranger
>>
>>33620695
Secret agent mare!
Secret agent mare!
She's giving you a number, and taking away your name!
>>
>>33620695
Is she infiltrating BOI?
>>
>>
>>33621398
I bet she'd be a great cuddle buddy.
>>
>tfw Sunset will never use #25 on your bitch ass cock

https://derpibooru.org/1985185
>>
>>33621582
I am afraid to open that link.
>>
>>33621642
she makes Anon's dick grow
>>
>>33621642
macrophilia, a juvenile fetish for people who think girls like to bleed internally, and that bigger is better, only hurting their own self esteem even if they would be above average themselves.
Its retardation on all points
>>
File: 1511146449108.png (366 KB, 800x724)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>
File: 1017584.png (285 KB, 634x536)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>It's already half past noon and your Shim STILL hasn't woken up late
What do?
>>
>>33622071
*woken up yet
>>
File: Spoiler Image (380 KB, 579x450)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>33622074
Blast Nero's Theme
>>
File: 1525514695551.jpg (652 KB, 1896x1824)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>>33622071
turn her on of course
>>
File: ta-na hard work.png (381 KB, 800x950)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>33622070
I think you're forgetting someone
>>
>>33622142
who dat?
>>
>>33622144
Some background horse
>>
>>33622142
look in the bottom right corner
>>
>>33622071
Let her snooze, you need to let your Sunset charge up or you get attitude
>>
>>33622071
Have sex of course.
>>
File: Sunset_Shimmer_4_V3_3.png (2.77 MB, 3450x2150)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
^;)
>>
File: 1754160.jpg (2.39 MB, 3450x2150)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>33622496
>>
File: 960496.png (3.27 MB, 2022x2800)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
>>
File: 1550533352269.webm (2.08 MB, 1280x720)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB WEBM
This is why Ray is gone.
>>
>>33622542
I feel so bad. He only has 7 patrons and his work is so promising, minus some very petty anatomy quirks. I think among the better artists out there but practically unnoticed. Literally gets $7 a month from patreon. Unless he actually has a self-supporting job/career, he's literally the definition of a starving artist.

>meanwhile disgusting THOTS get paid literally thousands of dollars a month for posing in scanty clothing
There is no justice in this world.
>>
>>33622542
>>33622554
unf
>>33622557
DELET
>>
File: 960497.png (564 KB, 864x790)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>33622561
>>
>>33622588
That face looks weird.
>>
>>33622496
Enjoy your vacation.
>>
>>33622542
>>33622554
No nipples.
>>
>>33622670
they're there
did you know that people are naked under their clothes?
>>
File: velocishimmer.jpg (58 KB, 1000x684)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33622690
>tfw no baconsaurus to cuddle
>>
>>33622697
that's a deinonychus
>>
File: 9-8-11.jpg (73 KB, 579x452)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>33622697
Get out of the way, slut.
>>
>>33622702
Spielberg used his Hollywood Jew magic to have the nomenclature legally changed
>>
>>33622706
>the car doors have handles on it
you're fucked m8
>>
>>33622690
>>33622697
>>33622706
see >>33615174
>>
>>33622713
>can open car doors
there are no windows nor is there a roof, buddy
>>
>>33622713
yeah, because that's the MAJOR issue with those vehicles
>>
File: 1115102.png (264 KB, 1160x1265)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>33622725
>>33622719
>be anon intern in jurassipone park
>the power is out and the projects are loose
>hear a frightful roar as you run through the forest, fearing for your life
>its right on your tail but you don't dare look back to see how close
>find a jeep up ahead, jump over the window-less door into the drivers seat and hope the keys are in
>they aren't
>you turn back around to see your hunter, the dreaded 'sunsetychus', peering out of the foliage, hungry eyes locked with yours
>panicking, you desperately drop to the floor, looking for anything to defend yourself as you hear the predator let out another growl and charge your defenseless vehicle
>fearing it will leap up into the seats at any moment, you grab the only thing available to you (a heavy-duty flashlight) and prepare for the worse
>but the bacon-colored monster lizard never makes the leap
>instead, you hear claws scratching on the paint outside the car, skittering taps of talons scraping along looking for something
>curiosity overriding your fear, you peak up over the side to see what the hell is going on
>the sunset-raptor is there, but stopped just short of the door to your roof-less jeep, and is fiddling with the door handle, angrily mewling as its talons fail to grasp it just right
>it turns its eyes up at you as you peak up from behind the other side, glaring at you, before it angrily turns its attention back to the door handle, fiddling with it to get inside as you stare bewildered
Shimmysaurus may be ancient but it isn't without manners
>>
naughty shimmy.

https://jasmine.paheal.net/_images/bda691224324157fae6e92f50e8730cc/3013898%20-%20Equestria_Girls%20My_Little_Pony%20Oughta%20Sunset_Shimmer%20animated.webm
>>
>>33622787
how far do you recon you can kick it? it ought to have feathers
>>
>>33622853
>feathers on dinosaurs
leave it to scientist nerds to take something really cool like dinosaurs and try to make it lame
>>
>>33622860
>>
File: feathers.png (36 KB, 740x234)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>33622860
ever been chased by a swan?
>>
>>33622879
>swan
>not goose
REMOVE HONK
>>
File: cassowary.webm (2.9 MB, 720x404)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>33622875
>ostriches
Even worse than that, the cassowary is basically a breed of raptor that somehow found its way through a time vortex to this era
>>
File: birbset.png (201 KB, 900x650)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>
>>33622898
swans are larger, stronger and more resiliant than geese, but more importantly, they are even more aggressive
know your birds

>>33622901
well, it was just an xkcd pic
he could have put "survivors of the emu war" or something
but yeah, cassowaries are also super scary
>>
>>33622901
>no natural predators
>curious by nature
>motherfucking raptor claws and a kick that can bend a steel plate
why
>>
>>33623537
They'll replace us after the nuclear war obviously
>>
>>33623549
not if we tame them and ride them into battle.
>>
File: hugs.jpg (2.62 MB, 2100x3150)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>
File: 1322213.png (384 KB, 756x1226)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>33623891
All of them, girls
>>
>>33623891
>>33623909
Gee, Anon, you get TWO Sunsets?
>>
File: 1494054768997.jpg (46 KB, 600x496)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>33623912
>>33623909
TWOOOOO SHIMMERS?!?
>>
File: Who's a good girl.gif (278 KB, 920x410)
278 KB
278 KB GIF
>>33623917
>tfw your mom lets you have TWO Shimmies
>>
>>33600427
she didn't dodge a bullet, she ate an entire fucking cannonshell.
>>
>>33601021
oh shit she is literally the starlight of the group and she's the leader too
>>
>>33624190
Sci-Twi is the Starlight of the group
Sunset is Twilight
>>
File: 1946027.jpg (260 KB, 853x660)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>33624190
Twilight learns by reading
Sunset learns by doing
>>
File: 910115__shimmerbetes.png (259 KB, 800x800)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>
File: The legs go on and on.jpg (105 KB, 587x700)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>33620327
I just want to be permanently dommed by a stronger woman like Sunny, Anon
Having her keep me on a tight leash and subjecting me to all sorts of emasculating and humiliating things would be so great
>>
>>33624879
Anon, you need some emergency protein like a burger or something to get the fuckin T levels up, don't give into these hoes.
>>
>>33622706
Can one actually own that Jurassic Jeep?
>>
>>33624957
Jeep wranglers are cheap and so is the wrap job.
>>
>>33624879
Reminder that Shimmy is a good Christians girl and will wear skimpy outfits nor commit lewd acts.
>>
File: 1551773348825.png (3.92 MB, 3115x4164)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
>>33625061
No, Shimmy's a lewd girl who wants you to follow her into the gay bathhouse.
>>
>>33625081
how can it be gay if a man and woman have sex in the bathhouse?
>>
>>33625061
>Shimmy is a good Christians girl and will wear skimpy outfits
Nice.
>>
>>33625090
Because one man and one horse girl would not make up a statistically significant change in patronage.
>>
>>33621693
you seem upset
>>
File: schedule_swap.png (852 KB, 1920x1080)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
New short dropped today, though she's mentioned throughout just a little bit of shim at the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WT22Bh5b_0

I really like this one since they're no longer just speaking into a camera, liked a lot of the reactions and Celestia just being done with her job, but I would have liked seeing Sunset involved in all the switching classes too
>>
>>33625187
Should Principals punish students for something that didn't occur on school grounds due to bad behavior on social media?
>>
>>33625213
no
>>
>>33625187
it looked like Celestia was writing a comment on AJ's DIY video when Sunset interrupted her
>>
File: 1552183042489.png (623 KB, 1388x782)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>33625251
>Celestia writing a comment
>"'And now you're making a house for her? I guess it's a good thing for you two they legalized marriage for fa-'"
"Principal Celestia?"
>rapid window-closing clicking noises
>"J-just one moment Sunset!"
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/2019/3/15/1986294/full.gif
>>
>>33625265
What would be her screen name? Sun_G0dess? What board would Celestia browse if she did?
>>
>>33625430
too bad it's anthro
>>
It's here
https://youtu.be/_Dr4r9wwJ9A
>>
File: 1515590534030.gif (402 KB, 300x300)
402 KB
402 KB GIF
>>33625580
Finally, been hyped to see Minty complete this one after Luna's Determination
>>
File: foss_00.png (590 KB, 901x451)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>33625580
>>33625619
Loved it. I think Minty's animation has taken a leap forward with ToonBoom, especially in some of these walking animations. Sometimes they're a little 'floaty' and there are times the necks look weird but besides that I think it's pretty darn gorgeous.

I like how it's not an exact 1:1 of the comic, just very loosely based on it. Some key differences I saw:
>Sunset isn't quite as haughty as she was in the comics, not just outright dismissing friendship when Celestia tells her to try it but rather giving it a few half-hearted attempts before deciding it just isn't for her
>I'm not 100% sure but I think Sunset gets in trouble not for accessing dark magic specifically, but rather going back to the library after Celestia forbid her from it until she made friends
>Celestia shows remorse for how she handled the situation earlier than in the comic, wanting to try and reconcile things with her student before she enters the mirror but discovers she's too late

I think it's a good representation of events. I think Minty missed out on Sunset's ambitions from the comic (that desire to prove to everypony, including herself, she was meant for greatness and thought Celestia was holding her back intentionally), but I really like that shade thrown at Celestia when Sunset gets upset at forcing her to make friends when Celestia herself really doesn't have any peers of her own. I also like the focus on Celestia being more remorseful, which I think highlights a part the comic was sort of quick to skip over: how even after a thousand years, in her rush to find a student capable of saving her sister Celestia is capable of making the same mistakes that pushed Luna away in the first place. Not to say Sunset isn't primarily the one at fault for her arrogance and pride, but its interesting when it isn't all one pony's fault.
>>
>>33625580
>only releases a big project like this once every 15 months
I need more damnit.
>>
>>33625668
keep in mind starswirl and his pride is the original source of all this, if he had been nice to stygian and a good role model to celestia, literally none of the events past the sirens' first defeat would have occurred
>>
>>33625580
Huh.

Animation was beautiful, score was nice, but the voice acting...it just didn't feel right. It kept pulling me out of immersion. I suppose that's due to it being recorded on amateur recording devices. Expensive, I'm sure, but still amateur. It's just not the same seamless fit in as the show.

But for a solo(?) project it's still incredibly well done. I really like the idea of it, though it really has no flesh on it. It's more of a skeleton. I actually really want this same concept but done for real in canon. If there is anything at all I could ask for as a sendoff to the show, it would probably be this.
>>
>>33625668
Also got a snapshot of this scene too. Can't upload though because lol4MB. What is this the 80's?

https://anonfile.com/BcPaffx5be/sunset_watching_a_sunrise_png
>>
>>33626185
I know what you mean regarding Celly's voice. I thought Sunset's was fine but I might be a bit biased, I've gotten really used to Wubcake's Sunset.
>>
File: yellow_shocked.png (105 KB, 411x385)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>33625580
>"I told you, you NEED to make friends, Sunset"
>"You're a hypocrite! You don't even HAVE friends!"
fucking brutal
>>
>>33626253
Line was appropriate, but the way it was delivered wasn't, I think. Inflection was on the wrong word. The emphasis by Sunset should have been "You", not "have", since she's accusing Her (Celestia) person of being a hypocrite.

Or whatever and maybe I'm talking out my ass, but the delivery felt wholly unnatural there.
>>
>>33622071

Sleep is sacred. If she hasn't any obligations and respects my sleep then she can sleep all she wants.
>>
>>33626269
I think the delivery was okay, the emphasis would work whether it was on the you (subject) or have (action). The latter might even be more important since she's trying to explain 'why' Celestia is a hypocrite, which is better described by the action (having no friends)
>>
>>33626334
Celestia sounded like she was talking in slow motion all the time or was confused on what the hell she was supposed to be feeling, Sunset sounded nice and conversational (natural).

The animation lacks story though. Felt like Minty was making up his own backstory than following the comic source.
>>
>>33626334
Why does every Celestia VA sound like a teenager or like MEMJ's Molestia?
>>
File: 1456.png (757 KB, 1911x961)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>33626366
>Felt like Minty was making up his own backstory than following the comic source.
Well he probably was, but I think that's his right as the animator to put his own personal spin on things: stuff like 'Lullaby for a Princess' didn't necessarily follow Nightmare Moon / Celestia's confrontation to the letter either despite it having been canonized a year earlier (and one might make the argument the comic itself isn't final canon yet either). He said it was only loosely based on it from the start I think, probably had his own vision of how things went down between the two he wanted to tell.

I like some things about the comic better, others I like more in the animation like Sunset actually trying to give friendship a chance and failing, calling out Celestia, and Celestia herself realizing her mistakes and trying to reconcile before it turns out to be too late
>>
>>33626205
Might I ask how you pulled such a high quality screencap? I want to take a few like that.
>>
>>33626429
Downloaded it form Youtube.

youtube-dl --merge-output-format mkv [URL]
>>
>>33625580
I've been out of the loop for a long fucking time. Where's a good link to read the comic on Shimmy?
>>
>>33626531
Yayponies should have it, look under Other (Comics) and find My Little Pony Annual Comic 2013
>>
File: cold sunset.png (979 KB, 1000x1000)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>33626536
Thanks mate
>>
>>33626531
https://youtu.be/_YnkhI6OAv8
>>
File: title.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
This title looks pretty cool
>>
>>
>>33605880
>>33605893
>FBI both cares and actually doing their jobs
Good one anons.
>>
>>33622142
Not transparent enough and no nipples. I'll give this a three out of five.
>>33625213
I'm surprised this isn't getting a lot reply.
>>
>>33626564
Didn't Wubcake do one?
>>
>>33626626
When?
>>33626974
Never like that organed skirt.
>>
>>33627606
Yeah it was that one,check the description
>>
enjoy

https://rule34hentai.net/post/view/368624
>>
File: 1550967723015.png (249 KB, 396x690)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>ywn playing fighting games with Shimmy
I just want to have a comfy Saturday learning UNIST with muh waifu
>>
>>33627747
Sunset built like Mike Wazowski.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (506 KB, 1920x1080)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
In the latest short, Sunset just can't keep her hands off of Rarity's pussy and it's really disconcerting.
>>
>>33627876
cursed image thread is three doors down to your left, anon
>>33628215
ok, this joke is getting old now
>>
File: Spoiler Image (23 KB, 552x424)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>33628500
pussy means cat
>>
File: 1586001.png (1.15 MB, 1127x2048)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>Your out doing Saturday errands
>You run into Sunset looking depressed
What do?
>>
>>33628791
Rape her of course.
>>
>>33628791
Why would I have errands on a Saturday?
>>
>>33628791
How familiar am I with her? What I do next may depend entirely with how well I know her.

but in all cases >rape is always an option
>>
File: 1531021842863.gif (2.96 MB, 394x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB GIF
>>33628798
>she uses her super human powers and kills you
>that did maker her feel better thought
semi-bad end
>>33628801
You tell me
>>33628802
Some sparse interactions at school. Acquaintances at best.
>>
>>33628811
>Some sparse interactions at school. Acquaintances at best.
Nothing then. Personal experience shows it usually doesn't work out so well. Who am I anyways? Just that creeper dude in class who only talked to her after teach forced us into groups.

___;-;___
>>
File: 1879784.png (1.12 MB, 1280x720)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>33628816
>Who am I anyways?
You. High school You. Also yes the few times you've interacted would have been in forced group projects and some hello's every now and then that Sunset gives most students when she enters class.
>>33628816
Now to factor in your choice.
>Nothing then.
>You walk past and notice Sunset staring at you as you go. Her eye's light in anticipation. Maybe because she wanted to be talked to. Maybe because she figured a fellow student would reach out. Or maybe she's looking at someone else and you just happened to cross her field of vision. You'll never know. You did NOTHING.
[Pathetic End]. If only you could turn back time.
>>
>>33628837
Well I don't know man. Are we talking ideal world here where girls aren't these unknowable mysteries of pettiness, or we talking real world parallel here unless I'm sculpted-face Chad, any attempt to approach her outside of a required setting will be seen as creepy and unwanted? Cause trust me, I have experience in the latter, and I'm sure most normal guys do too, which is why most people generally choose to turn the other way when there's conflict, cause their help will almost certainly be unappreciated at best and actually used back against them at worst.
>>
>>33628861
I mean its EQG. I don't think you need to be a chad to get some kindness thrown your way.
>>
>>33628873
Well then I guess even in the idealized version, I would still probably do nothing. Unless you have a very good reason to, you generally don't just go up to sad looking people if you're not familiar with them. Being mere classmates isn't enough, imo. It's different if you're both on a train or sitting at a bus stop or something waiting for it cause now you're both forced into a shared space and small talk is possible. Otherwise, walking up randomly just really defies social decorum.
>>
>>33628887
>I would still probably do nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0
>>
File: Spoiler Image (345 KB, 719x604)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>33628906
I know, I"m pathetic
>>
File: Ocean Sunset_FotoSketcher.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>33628791
If I know Sunnybun more than just that random classmate I've never talked with, which is basically all of them, then perhaps I MIGHT end up asking her what's wrong. But then again
>highschool you
I'd just be an even more invisible nerdy Wallflower and pass on by, seeing Sunnybun and how her soul/heart is currently crushed but too spaghetti and quiet to ask despite loving to help people all the time and actually liking to listen and talk with others about their problems. Even if it were later in college, the only person I'd talk with are the teachers. Sunnybun is short out of luck with having Anon to talk to.
>>
File: 1985978.png (344 KB, 604x1020)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>33628945
>pass on by
[Patheic End]
geez you guys are giving me nothing to work with here
>>
>>33628952
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>33628952
Come on, anon. You have to have found yourself through a particular way in life in order to find yourself here. Being social butterfly Chad is not that way. I imagine most of us here are normal(ish) enough as far as the social hierarchy goes, but I'm sure we all shared one thing in common in HS.
>>
File: raepfaic.png (366 KB, 518x530)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>33628791
Noticing her depressed expression and a golden opportunity to earn some bacon points, I do the logical thing of putting a pause on my chores and asking if Sunset would be interested in warming up some Hot-Pockets at the gas station and we can vent to each other about shit in our lives. But she has to help me pay for the Hot-Pockets, I'm not made of money as much as I'd like to be.
>>
>>33628811
>her super human powers and kills you
Nice try but her powers aren't fatal.
>>
>>33628968
>social hierarchy
This is why I have an arsenal.
>>
>>33628972
Instead she grabs your arm, sees your past and ends up physically choking on the amount of spaghetti spillage in your memories. It is more than her mind can handle.
>>
File: 1983282.png (98 KB, 521x521)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>33628971
>Sunset is taken a back
>She of course knows you from class but never imagined you'd come to her aid
>She agrees and notes how weird eating hot pockets at a gas station is
> you arrive at the gas station,she grabs some Pizza Flavored Hotpockets and puts them on the counter
>The Hotpockets are 3 to a pack and cost $5
>Sunset puts $2.25 on the counter and waits for you to put your money on the counter to finish paying
What do?
>>
>>33629003
grab the money and run for it because you're actually a homeless bum
>>
>>33629003
>3 to a pack
You can't divide 3 by 2, go grab a 2nd pack of Hot Pockets so we have 6 in total
>expecting us to finish paying
Take out our checkbook and write up for the other half, our checkings is shit and it'll bounce but we'll have our hot-pockets heated up and out of there long before then. Ask Sunset what's up
>>
>>33628979
>spaghetti spillage
I don't get it.
>>
>>33629008
>Sunset doesn't even chase after you
>She crumbles to the ground and cries
>The guy behind the register doesn't know what to do
>Its really awkward
>After sometime Sunset rises up off the ground
>The cashier just gives her the Hotpockets
>He says soemthing about using the stoe cam footage and sending it to the police
>Sunset doesn't really care,takes her HP's and leaves
[wow thats kinda sad your so mean End]
>>33629030
>Sunset feels like absolute shit after watching you write a check for HotPockets
>She pleads that she'll pay you back ASAP
>you heat up your HP's
>You both head to the back of the gas station and sit on some really out of place benches
>Sunset fucking scarfs down two Hotpockets in rapid succession
>In part because holy shit you wrote a check for them and she isn't about to let that go in vain and also because she's only eatin school lunch for the past two weeks and was starving.
>Obviously she burns the shit out of her mouth
>Through the pain she tells you her tale
>She tells you the money she saved up is on its last legs
>She tells you how she can't get a job because while her rep is good in the school business won't hire someone who once turned into a demon
>She tells you about how she had a falling out with the Rainbooms after blowing up at them over a money related issue
>she doesn't go to in depth on that front
>she tells you how before you arrived she had just pawned off her Guitar
>She emphasizes that yes she really did only get $2.25 for the Guitar
>something about fucked frets and heavy frame damage
>The pain in her mouth takes over and she stops speaking
WHAT DO? yes I know I type slow
>>
File: 1717889.jpg (2.9 MB, 4000x4000)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
>>33629071
forgot an image
>>
>>33629071
>[wow thats kinda sad your so mean End]
I'm homeless, bitch. I gotta worry about what I'm going to eat first.
>>
>>33629081
I can see how you ended up that way you worthless sack of shit
>>
>>33629084
Get out of my sunlight.
>>
>>33629071
First, tell her to never go to Flamalam's pawn shop of rip offs.
Second, I actually don't know so other anons get the rest.
>>
>>33629071
>>33629096
Come back and apologize for stealing her $2.25 (which I already spent on a can of Steel Reserve) and show her some places around town where she can find free food only a couple days past expiration.
>>
File: 1509397107410.png (533 KB, 608x620)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>33629096
>She laughs at your remark and agrees
>Then it gets silent
>Its getting awkward
>She was about to ask about your situation
>but your sudden and abrut silence makes her think twice
>Maybe it was a bad idea dumping all of her problems on you
>The self loathing creeps in
>Oh god she let it go quiet for to long
>Fuck now she's to afraid to take the lead and say something
>Its silent
>silent
>silent
>After all the Hotpockets are eaten she thanks you and awkwardly takes her leave
>On the walk back to her apartment she thinks of how she'll have to make a effort to avoided you in class
>She did make you so uncomfortable you went silent after all
>What a fool she was
[Awkward Gas Station Hotpockets End] kinda good i guess in a way
>>33629102
My laptops about to die so I'll get to you in the morning. This was kinda fun.
>>
so, instead of Homeless Shimmer, it's Homeless Anon?
>>
>>33629071
>sold her guitar for only 2.25
no matter how damaged, that's a rip-off. We'll make a point of stealing it back later. In the meanwhile... shit. That's rough. Tell her to come with you as you finish whatever our errands were for the day (probably more petty crime shit who knows) and you'll help her go job hunting. We're homeless too so we don't really have a place for her to stay but if she lets us crash at her place we'll find a way to carry our weight
>>
>>33629157
Yes, exactly that. except in this version of R63 Cinderella Anon's 'princess' who would be taking us out of the gutters is almost as strapped for cash as we are
>>
>You liked having an excuse to have your hood up.
>Your hood drooped over your eyes a little, but you were okay with that.
>It was like your own little barrier between you and the rest of the world.
>The rain pattered onto your clothes, and your shoes swished through the water that barely covered the surface of the concrete.
>Even with the little water, you could spot the details in the sidewalk that denoted how close you were to your destination.
>Only a few more blocks, and you'd be at your classes, situating yourself in the back corner of the lecture hall, taking your morning nap.
>With head down, and hands firmly in your pockets, you hoped that gave the signal that you wanted to be left alone.
>It worked the entire way to campus; you passed dozens of people, watching their sets of feet splash in the water, usually a child with their parents wanting to have fun before the school day started.
>Once you got within a block of your class, you felt safe to look up to your surroundings.
>Almost immediately, you were spotted.
>"Hey!"
>A gentle, yet slightly raspy, female voice called out to you.
>She was wearing a pair of skin-tight, blue jeans, and a dark grey hoodie, with her hood up as well, but her hood was made taut, and her drawstrings dangling low.
>She was a ways off, but she flagged you down with a wave of her hand.
Great.
>You tried to look down, and keep walking, afraid to admit you actually saw her, but she called your bluff.
>She jogged over to you, not doing much to avoid puddles forming on the ground.
>It was only a short jog, but she already needed to catch a couple breaths.
>>
>>33629298
>"Excuse me, do you know where Equinox Hall is?"
>You briefly look up at her, then turn around and point.
"Yeah, it's down this road right here, then you just take a left at the second intersection..."
>You look back to make sure she's paying attention.
>Then you're struck with something.
>She had the most beautiful cyan eyes, and a lovely shade of amber skin.
>Through her hood, you could see shades of red and yellow hair, with a little tuft of her bangs poking out the front of her hood.
>Your own hood obstructed your view of her, so you pull it off.
>You're still, but only for a second.
"Uh, you know, I'm not all that good with giving directions. Do you just want me to walk you there?"
>She gives you a friendly smile
>"Yeah! That'd be great."
>You stand there for another second, taking in the details of her face.
>She giggles.
>"So, do you not want your hood back on?"
"Nah." You say with bright tone, and a little shake of the head.
>She shakes her head as well.
>"It's your hair, I guess. So, where's this hall?"
"Right! Hall. Celestial Hall, right?"
>You turn in the direction you need to go in.
>"No, Equinox."
>You sharply turn back to the girl.
"Right, Equinox."
>You do a full 360 turn, then orient yourself in the correct direction again.
>You pull your hands in close to your chest, and point your fingers forward.
"This way."
>She giggles again.
>"Okay, I'll trust you know where you're going for now."
"Good."
>"I'm Sunset, by the way. I'm new to campus. It's nice to have someone show me around."
"Anon. And believe me, the pleasure's all mine."
>>
>>33629302
>the pleasure's all mine
It was my privilege
>>
File: moon.png (742 KB, 1593x796)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>33625580
>watching Celestia/Sunset have their huge argument about the importance of friendship, Celestia pushing too hard while Sunset says she's no better
>Celestia goes to lower the sun, gets an eyeful of the moon with Luna's image upon it
>faced with her biggest failure looking right back at her as she realizes history is repeating herself and she's about to push away someone else precious to her
>goes to tearfully try and patch things over with Sunset (her words almost sound more like pleas to Luna to forgive her than Sunset herself) only to realize she's too late, and has already lost another to her own negligence
This part actually got me. Fuck.
>>
Not sure if I'm a fag but I just want to sit behind Sunset while she plays vidya with a comb and brush it to perfection.

Then I save the stray hairs
>>
>>33629487
>spoiler
that's pretty creepy
>>
>>33629500
It is, but I only creep on Sunset, I saw some Mane n Tail at work, so I sniffed it while no one was looking.
>>
>>33629536
>so I sniffed it while no one was looking.
Why? Just use it. I do myself cause it actually works great.
>>
>>33629570
My mother and sister would wonder why the fuck I've switched to some weird ass mane n tail shampoo, If I can buy a small enough amount if it for sniffing while whacking to Shim that'd be cool.
>>
>>33629591
Well that's weird, but ok. Check Amazon.
>>
File: 1972058.jpg (155 KB, 668x396)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
How would you help her get better at video games?
>>
>>33599999
Does anyone know what that story was that started out with Sunset Shimmer tearing into Anon about how she will never go out with him no matter how many times he asks her and then he asks if that's a yes?
>>
>>33629635
Tell her that video games aren't a real hobby and to get a job so that I plant the seed of determination to prove me wrong into her mind making her work ceaselessly to get better at them making her better than any gaymer in South Cowrea
>>
File: sleepy sunset.gif (2.87 MB, 1234x938)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
>>
AWAKEN MY SHIMFAGS
>>
File: a motherfucking.png (115 KB, 563x496)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>33630101
>>
File: 1892541.png (97 KB, 1600x1200)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>33629102
>You return to the scene of your petty crime
>You see the girl with Hotpockets in hand
>The girl sees you
>She's fucking PISSED
>She screams a encyclopedias worth of insults at you and hurls her Hotpockets at your face
>Her rage/tantrum is only interrupted when you mention knowing places to get FREE FOOD
>Barely past expiration date of course
>Your BUM SENSES pick up that the girl is a few weeks away from being a dirty bum
>Like you
>Upon hearing this Sunset is insulted
>She comments how she may be strapped for cash but she isn't some bum
>After huffing and puffing a bit the girl sheepishly takes you up on that offer
>You begin to take Sunset to some PRIME locations
>Sunset picks her Hotpockets up off the ground first
Where are you taking Sunset?
>>
>>33629166
>You both finish your HP's when you invite the girl to tag along with your "errands"
>She's reluctant at first but after some probing she decides to come along
>The next hour or so are filled with you doing "errands" and Sunset playing look out
>Ya know in case any errand hating cops roll through
>When all is done you offer to help the girl you now know as SUNSET SHIMMER look for work
>She lights up like a Christmas tree grabs your hand thanks you with a weird hand shake/ arm shake thing
>She says she needs to grab her resume so yoo all must first go to her apartment
>You think "Why would she have a resume if she couldn't get work?"
>You remember her mentioning some savings
>You then wonder how she accumulated savings without proper work
>In the end you decide not to ask
>Maybe you'll ask later
>You arrive at Sunsets apartment
>Its a two story building with other brick houses lined up to the left and right if it
>Its the brick boonies,the projects,the slum
>Its shit
>Sunset invites you inside
>You enter and see a couch with a small desk,a tube TV and some old game console in front of it
>The TV is unplugged
>The floor is littered with dirty clothes,fast food wrappers and newspapers that are noticeable covered in marker
>Sunset tells you to make yourself at home while she goes upstairs to get her resume
>You sit on the couch
>Look to your left and notice some odd items near a basement door
>a safe
>from were your seated you can she Sunset must have been going through it
> Its unlocked and you can see
>a necklace with a sun on it
>a small pile of cash
>a brown paper bag
What will you do while you wait?
>>
had to make two posts
>>
>>33630170
Close the safe and tell Sunset not to leave it open like that
>>
>>33630169
Dumpster behind the local supermarket where lots of canned and bagged food is found days after expiration (dumped that day of course)
>>
File: Sunlight.jpg (257 KB, 1600x1600)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Best Sunset Shipper
>>
>>33630331
Shame that Twilight has a boyfriend, unlike Princess Twilight who is single and could date Sunset Shimmer.
>>
File: 1510549808680.png (842 KB, 1920x1080)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>33630200
>Sunset walks down to see your hand reaching towards her safe
>She rushes fast in your direction but comes to a screeching halt as you push the door closed
>Sunset now feeling stupid turns away from you while brushing her hair back nervously
>You tell her not to leave her safe open
>She says she doesn't get many visitors these days so she got kinda careless
>She'll do better to keep it closed
>Sunset puts her RESUME in front of you and asks you to take a look
>You take it in your hand and read its content
>It reads
>Resume:Name-Sunset Shimmer.Education-Canterlot High School Senior. Skills-Great Leader,gets along well with others,very empathetic
>Pretty standard except for the last few lines which read
>Yes I am THAT Sunset Shimmer but please look past that I really need a job please please please I'm a good person please help me.
>Ending with a very cute signature
>Sunset watches you read her resume very closely
>She is awaiting your feedback
What do you do/say?
>>33630326
>You both arrive at CANTERLOT MEGA SUPER STORE
>The back of the mega super store of course
>Sunset is visible uncomfortable and is moving very slowly as she follows you
>The back of the MEGA SUPER STORE has many dumpsters as the place produces alot of waste
>There are also a few loading docks for delivery trucks to bring new food and items into the store
>There is also a section with a number of wilted flowers/plants and semi rotten fruits from the stores outdoor gardening/produce section
Its your time to shine Anon,show Sunset the ropes!?
>>
Can I use this qt Shimmer code picture with ears as next OP?
>>
>>33630918
>What a fucking zigger
>>
>>33630918
Do it
>>
>>
>>33631069
>>
>>33630812
Look back at Sunset and tell her no body's going to take this resume seriously if you seem desperate. Tell her to write up a new one only listing reasons why the guys should want to hire her, maybe a little white lie here and there to spice it up a bit
Ask if she has any references to put on there? Didn't she used to work with disgusting raw fish or something? If not she can put us down as a reference and when they call we'll say she did some work for our 'business' on the side (not technically a lie, now)
>>
>>33631074
>>
File: do it.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>33630918
>>
>>33631082
Hot new
>>
File: 1506744763931.png (872 KB, 800x1066)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
>>
>>33631087
Shit, the timer was going, kek.

Hot new Shim.

>>33631085
>>33631085
>>33631085
>>
File: sunset holding twilight.png (511 KB, 1200x1050)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>33630812
show sunset the rope and where to tie it on the ceiling
jk i like sunset
>>
>>33630331
twushimmer is cancer.
>>
>>33633037
no u

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.