[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 433463646.png (826 KB, 1705x912)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
Its time for Faustfags to explain how is this shit different than Equestria Girls?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FOZYkpBnWI
>>
File: 0140241.png (312 KB, 705x472)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>33485501
>>
>>33485501
Well for starters DC Super Heros Girls is own by DC and not Hasbro.
>>
>>33485504
You mean Warner Brothers. and whats different is also that EQG designs looks cuter than Faust shit.
>>
>>33485501
I don't think Faustfags would defend this fucking series, and I say that as someone who deeply honors the work Faust did on mlp.

Faust herself said she hated that all cartoons for little girls always took place in high school, and this cartoon looks like it takes place in high school. So I'm guessing a lot of this was changed by the studio. Nevertheless, this show isn't ponies so I don't give a flying feather about it, Faust or not.
>>
>>33485518
Everything in it was designed and developed by Faust. She is proud of this shit. Stop defending her and blaming the studio like you did after S3
>>
>>33485501
They don't care.
>>
>>33485566
>Um axechewually
Where are you shitstains coming from
>>
>>33485566
Prove I'm a Faustfag.
>>
>>33485501
It's better than eqg
>>
>>33485571
yep thought you were nyxfag.
>>
>>33485576
Nah, m8. EQG has cuter faces and they invest more screentime to develop characters while DC Girls is just doing dumb shorts.
>>
>>33485501
MLP:FIM is Lauren Faust master piece (luck will never happen twice in a row), she go to /mlp/ when the EQG barbie announced, there is a big possibility she hate the Hasbro idea to turn pony into human, but now her newest creation is about a super hero human.

This is difficult, but maybe she had no idea or keep failing to make something related to MLP, because there is nothing to remake (like she did to MLP).

And the only option she got is this.

Really I had no idea.
>>
>>33485610
tell her to re-apply to Hasbro again and have her make nyx canon
>>
>>33485610
Faust would have ruin the show more than Alicorn wings and Glimmer
>>
>>33485596
Prove I'm a Nyxfag.
>>
>>33485501
>how is this shit different than Equestria Girls?
I really don't understand where this meme started or why, but Faust never said anything remotely similar to "high school setting bad". What she said was, it's criminal to take characters from a fantasy setting and put them into a high school setting, which is something completely different.
And of course it is, if you create a bunch of characters and a completely new world for them, but the studio says, fuck it, we're using these characters but in a high school, the studio is shitting on half of your work. Of course it's frustrating, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the setting.

It's worth remembering that even though Faust didn't create PPG, she was proud of her work there, and it was a similar "boring" setting, elementary school instead of high school, but similar enough to make it clear that the setting itself was never the problem.
How is this shit different than Equestria Girls? The characters in EqG are characters transplanted from a fantasy world, while both the original superheroes and these stupid teen superheroes are from similar real-like boring worlds, not from fantasy worlds.
I think it's kind of amazing that there are people who have been hating Faust for six years already for something that she never said, only because she didn't endorse something they like.
>>
>>33485614
Her job is done, there is nothing she can do, he got paid to remake MLP and she finish it.

re-apply for what?, really there is nothing to do.

>>33485619
That sound fine, at least she ruined her own creations, not someone else.
>>
>>33485501
because this started out as a representation of our world
rather than a corruption of a world untainted by humanity
>>
>>33485504
WB should buy Hasbro so they can rival Disney's growth.
>>
>>33485501
Faust actually has charm and energy in her personality/written characters.

Meanwhile your autistic Hasbro executives say "oops" when they bang their heads against the floor.
They eat their own dick and then wonder who did it and where did it go.
They don't know how to play a normal earthling game for children like "I spy with my little eye".
They're bitter, sarcastic, screechy, mean, full of irony and deadpan, have nothing interesting or entertaining to say.
They're like a low-functioning computer rather than a human brain.

Hasbro are actual autists and aliens by this point.
>>
>>33485756
This is why their audiences are full of autists
>>
>>33485501
It's about Humans and not about magical Barbie ayy lmaos transdimentional horses with dubious skin colors featuring Macdonald's OC
>>
File: 1504836790102.png (137 KB, 357x349)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>33485501
It executes the same idea in a funnier way and the art style actually looks nice instead of the vomit inducing dougshit that is one step away from the pregnant elsa vs hitler finger family videos
>>
>>33485501
Seems like an all right show. Wouldn't mind seeing more of these characters, if they ever get around to making full-length episodes instead of these 3-minute shits
>>
>>33485501
It looks 100 times better than EQG
>>
>>33485503
>hey this art is kinda nice, let's look into it
>scat and vore all over the place
God fucking dammit, you guys.
>>
File: smuggopunko.png (97 KB, 632x567)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>33485965
lmao gottem
>>
>>33485965
desu I hate his scat stuff, I'm only in it for the marecock and cock vore.
>>
>>33485814
>It's about Humans
>Human
Lol
>>
>>33485924
>Looks nice
I like EqG designs/animation but I am willing to concede this is better animation wise, lot smoother / lively
>Same idea in a funnier way
How? It's literally the same joke: emojis are confusing and the mc doesn't understand the message. In terms of humor I like the CYOA one a bit more in how it provides more scenarios in how they deal with it (Fluttershy sending a random assortment of animal pics and Timber accepting it as a legitimate message, Rarity playing up her being in the know without explaining anything to Twilight who's left clueless, or Sunset suggesting she just call the guy on the phone rather than deciphering texts)
>>
>>33485756
gas all romanians
>>
>All this Faustfag seething
>EqG is shit because Faust didn’t approve of it!!!!!
>Faust proceeds to make EqG capeshit edition
>I-i-it’s totally better because I say so!!!!!
>>
File: autismometer.gif (128 KB, 728x426)
128 KB
128 KB GIF
>>33485975
Well yeah because the CYOA is a "here's three jokes, choose the one you like the most" that essentially doubles the content so you get more mileage out of it.
But the way it's presented is different, and I like DC's take on it more. The first texts Diana gets are obvious - gym was cakewalk, maths suck. You know it, she doesn't, the concept gets explained, then they play the guessing game while Batgirl gets tentacle raped. And the whole time you know what she's trying to say, even at the end when Poison Ivy doesn't get what Harley's texting.
In EqG, Timber sends a seemingly random mix of emojis that I can only interpret as Timber thinking he has the normal keyboard up but instead wrote out his letters on the emoji keyboard. Somehow Rarity works it out, Fluttershy just doesn't give a heck, and Shimmer takes the reasonable approach, which is the only ending that gives you an answer, and the answer (or rather Timber) is pretty retarded.
This is all an autistic over-analyzation of a joke, don't get me wrong. But DC's "you know what the emojis mean, but they don't" is to me more humorous than EqG's "nobody could possibly know what the emojis mean, and you won't even find out" take. It's easier to laugh at the confusion when you know what's up instead of when you're just as confused as the MC.
Of course, humor is subjective, you may completely disagree with me and that's fine.
>>
>>33485576
You're saying this out of spite. You have no conviction.

>>33485501
It's far less cute. The voice acting is yuck and the designs are not as appealing, less neoteny.
>>
>>33486038
This is a very reasonable post. And don't sweat the autism, look where we're at.

I think you make a good point in how a good bit of the humor in the DC short comes from the audience knowing the answer but the characters not. I'm not sure if I agree that it's funnier than the audience being on the same page (since if the audience knows what's up already, it sort of feels like dragging out the joke) but that does make it stand out in a unique way. But I personally like the aspect of the audience being on the same page because I think it takes a slightly bigger rib at emojis. The fact that Timber's message is so unclear both IC and OOC kind of helps push the joke that emoji's are difficult to understand, and I like how you could make the implication Timber himself isn't all too aware of what is being sent when he takes a totally random message sent by Fluttershy as a legit message, I find the confusion being on both sides humorous.
>>
>>33485625
Since when a high school environment was a natural part of the setting for Wonder Woman, Green Lantern or Zatanna? She fucked up the same way McCarthy with EQG.
>>
>>33486038
I do disagree with you and here's why. EqG already acting as a parodied vessel took the concept of "newfangled emoji texting" and took it in stride with a humorous take on it by making it unintelligible to the broad audience since that's where most people are these days. Only a specific subsect of the general population knows and cares about this new trend. The DC one on the other had, it still makes fun of it, but it's done in a more direct manner with the perceived effect of trying to appeal to the specific subsect of people that I mentioned earlier by, as you said, making it knowable to interpret.

The DC one wasn't really funny at all to me, but perhaps that's in part to my capeshit fatigue thanks to DIsney and there never ending quipfest so I don't really want anything to do with that anymore, but even still, I feel Faust's new show tries to take itself more seriously while injecting the tried and standard contemporary humor that doesn't have much charm in the first place.

The way I view it is more EqG serves to exist as a parody with serious elements within it while DC Girls seems to serve more as a serious show with parody elements within it. Does this make sense?
>>
>>33486043
The Characters are more energetic and relatable, the animation is more fluid and dynamic and because is not a cartoon that was just made to sell toys the character design is more unique.
>>
>>33485630
MLP is not her creation just like new Ducktales are not a creation of whichever cuck rebooted them. They have their own creators and in case of MLP it is Bonnie Zacherle. And G4 wasnt made just by Faust. Many writers and storyboard artists co created it. She only desinged the look of the characters. Its like saying that Jack Kirby is the only creator of Marvel comics while Stan Lee didn't matter.
>>
>>33486063
Did you even read the post you're replying to?
>>
>>33485756
You might have an actual autism, anon.
>>
>>33485924
This shit is way uglier than EQG. Its just your bias talking.
>>
>>33486064
>EqG serves to exist as a parody with serious elements within it
What serious elements?
>>
>>33485960
Previous DC Superhero girls show was only consisting of 3 minute shorts so its unlikely anything will change.
>>
>>33486082
Eqg backrounds and designs are fucking awful, their legs are like 80% of their bodies.
>>
>>33485965
lmao rekt
>>
>>33486067
>The Characters are more energetic and relatable
No they weren't. Not to me at least. I found myself eagerly waiting for it to be over.

> the animation is more fluid and dynamic
Again not really, there was nothing particularly special about the animation. I noticed nothing exceptional or exceptionally bad. There is no merit or demerit to the animation. It's "fine".

>because is not a cartoon that was just made to sell toys the character design is more unique.
Yeah, I only wonder what all those toys about super hero action figures are. Also what are comic books?
>>
>>33486084
It tells a story and still focuses around a central theme of friendship in a genuine and heartfelt manner.
>>
>>33486071
You used shitty argumentation. Highschool isn't a setting for fantasy ponies, but its also not a setting for magical space alien or Amazon warrior. Hell, since S8 introduced Mane6 to a school setting, it is even more legit for EQG to exist than this show. Your argument is completely invalid.
>>
>>33486103
>Highschool isn't a setting for fantasy ponies
That's not even remotely close to what I said. If you just wanted to jump into the thread defending EqG with made up arguments, there was no reason to pretend that you're counter-argumenting a post that you haven't read.
>>
File: 546334.png (1024 KB, 1725x929)
1024 KB
1024 KB PNG
>>33486089
Sure because those proportions absolutely make sense. Not to mention way uglier face designs than EQG (that only has problems with adults like Celestia and Luna)
>>
>Those Barbiefags in denial
I bet you loosers will actually watch Faust's new show
>>
>>33486113
>gets BTFO
>applies damage control
perfect
>>
File: image0.jpg (55 KB, 576x576)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>33486117
>loosers
>>
File: scroll.png (234 KB, 578x617)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>33486059
I'd be fine with the EqG style if it was clear that Timber is the dumbass in this scenario, because he really is, but I can't shake the feeling that you're supposed to laugh at Twilight instead of sympathize with her. Even a year ago when I watched it for the first time, it read to me as a "haha, what a nerd Twilight is, she doesn't know what emojis are" setup. Probably because nobody but Twilight shows any sign of confusion. Rarity's part especially is just confusing even more with her texts. If they added a "huh?" or two in the opening part of the CYOA short I'd be more down with it. Fluttershy's part is kinda absurd, but not enough, so watching it all I'm stuck in the middle of a "wait, am I the dumb one here?" kind of a feeling because I feel like I should have a giggle at Twilight not getting it, considering how nonchalantly everyone else treats the message.

>>33486064
Yeah, I just don't see it the same way. Shorts for magical high school girls have their target audience and I don't think it's boomers, who are the Twilight/Diana in the shorts, so I don't mind them building the short on the assumption that the viewers understand the basic iconography of cakewalk, and if they don't, quickly explain it. The DC short tackled the "just fucking type it out" joke at the end, too, though I'll give you that they did it all more grounded and direct, realistic. That gels with me more than the incomprehensible Timber text and the two kinda random endings. But hey, different strokes and everything.

>>33486082
shit son you read me like an open book
>>
>>33486154
>Yeah, I just don't see it the same way
I forgot to mention in my post that you have to bear in mind the context of the age demographic targets. I'm pretty certain EqG targets the 9-12 tween range while DC Girls strives more to hit the 12-15 range, so in the latter show it's natural that stories and gags are going to be tailored more specifically to that meme generation where all these things make sense, vs with EqG you got a sprouting generation, probably more likely to have parental interaction as well so it tailors to both those audiences.

Could be wrong tho.
>>
>>33486154
I think it's possible to feel both for Twilight, laughter and sympathy I mean. You are supposed to feel sympathetic for Twilight not getting the emoji, I think there's enough evidence for everyone involved being equally confused as Twi/the audience (Fluttershy responds randomly, Rarity you could say is faking it, Sunset doesn't want to bother with it, and Timber of course the idiot who made it) so it's natural to be empathetic. However I think it is also okay to laugh at Twilight not because she doesn't get it, but because she is freaking out over it, which even if you don't get the message you can have a bit of fun reacting to Twilight's over-reaction.

So it's okay to both feel as lost as Twilight and connect to her on that, but laugh for freaking out.
>>
>>33485997
looks more like barbiefag seething to me
>>
>>33486043
>less neoteny.
>still giant eyes, small noses and big heads
I knew you never knew what this word meant, just throw around word salad and pretend you have a point. Douglets are an embarrassment of the gene pool.
>>
>>33486115
Garbage. EVERYTHING is better than fucking eqg. Watching a pile of shit in the sun is better eqg. You should be lapping this show up, pony traitor.
>>
You know, given how Faust "drank the cool-aid" so to speak, part of me is relieved she left before it ever leaked into the show.
>>
>>33485501
Is Faust still salty?
>>
>>33485814
that's a lot of meme words
>>
>>33487021
seething
>>
>>33485501
For whatever reason I'm not so sure AT&T cares that much
>>
File: qt.png (207 KB, 426x412)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>33486117
I'm not a barbiefag and I don't plan to watch it but the spic grill is cute
>>
>>33487072
Yeah because there's so much left to taint, right?
>>
>>33485501
>Its time for Faustfags to explain how is this shit different than Equestria Girls?
1. I have watched eqg, unlike shg's
2. This work came out later
3. owned by different company and worked on by largely different individuals

>Its time for Faustfags to defend this product over Equestria Girls?
no
why would I

I'm called a faustfag because I think the earliest seasons are the best, not because I like or even know about faust.
>>
>we'll never get a cosmic adventures in the 8th grade cartoon but we got this
>>
File: 1522563733012.png (7 KB, 420x420)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Faust is like JFK. Both only missed for what could have been.
Except Faust didn't die, and she went on to make a terrible cartoon. Faustfags are delusional.
>>
>>33485501
That short is a literal rip-off of this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enfRt72N-R8
>>
File: goldstar.png (80 KB, 619x612)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>33487713
good job anon, you figured it out
>>
>>33487713
except is better
>>
>>33485965
>augustbebel
>having a style worth looking into
You kinda deserve seeing all that garbage
>>
>>33487072
>shitty short about emojis without any kind of political subtone
>"m-muh cool-aid!! I'm glad she left before it leaked into the show!"
How is this shitty short more sjw-pilled than the shitty EqG short that was literally identical to this, you fucking spastic sperg? Do you ever think for half a second before starting spouting memes like diarrhea?
Why are /pol/tards so obnoxiously moronic?
>>
>>33488460
I never said this short had any SJW stuff in it. I only said that it's within the realm of reason to believe that had Faust stayed on with FiM, some might leaked into the show. Gravity Falls and WoY both had obnoxious episodes where they had a bit of virtue signalling. It just came off as clunky. In the case of Gravity Falls (Roadside Attraction), it felt really hamfisted.
>>
>>33488460
Seething
>>
This short is better
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuex1QPFTlI&t=2s
>>
>>33485501
They gave their RD actual muscles. I suppose the rest of the girls having different body models is another plus too.
>>
>>33485501
>explain how is this shit different than Equestria Girls?
1.EQG gain attentions from MLP fans because EQG is a humanized version of MLP.
2.EQG is a bad thing because a simple reason. "We love MLP because of ponies not a humanized version of them"

3.Lauren Faust hate EQG but her newest show is about human super hero its because she think the idea or turning pony to human is simply stupid, this make EQG from a bad thing become a really a bad thing.

Really, we watch Pokemon its because we want to watch cute,weird, unique, creatures with special ability doing things, turning Pokemon into human its break so many rules and its gonna be really retarded to watch.
>>
>>33491089
>EGfags are third world ESL spea-
>>
>>33485501
It's like no matter what Faust does you guys always hate her for doing it.
>Makes a show about girls in school
"Haha look at her with her unoriginal idea it'll never become popular like MLP"
>Create characters similar to MLP
"Haha look at her trying to recreate MLP shit going to flop."
>>
File: 6s98f41r12ed8.png (305 KB, 617x349)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>33491141
MLP is a curse, a curse for everyone ever watching it, even for Lauren Faust her self, every staff worked in the show, Story Writers involved in MLP get keep getting question about MLP if they not working/write things related to MLP its count as shit.
>>
File: OK_Kid.png (328 KB, 431x450)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>33489258
>thread about a shitty short
>"wow, Faust is a total sjw now, I'm glad she left!"
>gets asked how the fuck is the stupid short even remotely sjw
>"I-I didn't say that it is!"
Are you saying that the entire rebuttal to defend your retarded post is that you like to jump into threads to post completely off-topic memes, maybe hoping that someday you'll do it right?
I'm not even going to look for the pasta about people like you, because you probably have read it a million times already and somehow you still didn't get it, so I'll just sit here and laugh at your moronic ass unable of communicate without repeating again and again the same two stale memes.
>>
>>33491089
And we watch Wonder woman or batgirl to see heroes fight villains, not to see them send emojis and attend highschool. So whats your point? Faust is still a hack hypocrite
>>
>>33492662
Seek help
>>
You think the EqG shorts are bad? You think Faust's new series are bad? You've seen nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-3E4qdvZKM
>>
>>33485501
I liked it.
I want to fuck that green pussy
>>
>>33492676
By the Emperor. What is this heresy I see?
>>
>>33491089
That wasn't her criticism of EG at ALL. She said she didn't like the idea of a fantasy story about girls to be put in a high school setting. And now she makes a new series about superheroines... going to high school.
>>
>>33492676
Are they really making Warhammer for kids? Wtf what next? Kids version of SAW series?
>>
File: heresy.png (356 KB, 482x600)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>33492676
>>
>>33492685
Its only cool when she is doing. And faustards still defend her
>>
>>33492685
So your complaint is that she doesn't like a fantasy story about girls being put in a high school setting, but does like a superhero story about girls put in a high school setting?
Isn't that like complaining that someone shouldn't like Star Trek because they don't like Star Wars? They're two different genres, just in the same setting.
>>
>>33492695
If you weren't a retard unable of reading comprehension, you would have noticed that the emphasis is on "high school setting", not on "superheroine".
>>
>>33492698
You said that Faust's complaint was that she
>didn't like the idea of a
>fantasy story
>about girls to be put in a high school setting.

Not that she had a problem with a high school setting itself.
>>
>>33492695
Faust was just looking for an excuse to bash EQG because of her salt that Galaxy Girls werent picked up. She is doing the same thing with those superheroines what Meghan did with Mlp and they both turn them into highschool setting slice of life series
>>
>be Lauren Faust
>spend years trying to make a show about teen superheroines
>ask literally everyone
>no one is interested
>end up in Hasbro
>Hasbro isn't interested either, but the chance to make a different show comes up
>spend years developing a show with a completely original setting and a completely original lore
>fast forward two years
>Hasbro tells Faust "hey, Lauren, remember those characters you made? well, now that your show is about ponies is about to end, we're asking your friend Meghan to turn them into teens with superpowers and put them into the human world"
(because, remember, everyone thought that FiM was going to end with season 3 and only EqG would survive)
>be still Lauren Faust
>notice that the producers that weren't interested in your own teen superheroines and asked you to spend years developing a new setting are literally laughing at you
>tell them to fuck off and abandon the project

>six years later
>people who like the show are still mad at you because you didn't personally approve how Hasbro shat on everything you made
>>
>>33492733
This is what faustard believe in their delusions.
>>
>>33492735
I don't understand why you need to needlessly antagonize people like this. Does it really bother you that people don't like the things you like?
>>
McCarthy was always our only mom. Faustfags just love to act like abused wife and create dimension breaking headcanons to justify everything that dumb feminist did.
>>
>>33485501
Is it me or does Tara have no vocal range? Babra just sounds like a faster talking Twilight
>>
>>33492746
She used to have a better vocal range. I think being the most commonly used female voice actress has made her lazy. Or then again, maybe someone just told her 'give me someone who sounds like they're good at magic.'
>>
>>33492759
Her batgirl sounds literally like Unikitty
>>
>>33485501
It's shit art.
>>
>>33492676
I'd watch it if the next episode shows how these two face and get brutally murdered by a Chaos Space Marine.
>>
>>33492759
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a mix of both.
>>
>>33492676
Shit animation
>>
>>33492765
You fucking didn't recognize the voice?
Imagine her telling "Dear Princess Celestia..."
>>
File: totallynotprotoEqG.jpg (135 KB, 968x498)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>33492731
This
>>
>>33485524
>>33492794
Just hear her Terrence voice, she had a pretty good range

https://youtu.be/s00GLmjywAc?t=29

My love for Tara burns with the white-hot intensity with of a thousand suns but I'm with >>33492759 she just got lazy because she is like a voice actor "super star" or maybe she cant do different voices anymore due her age
>>
>>33493067
The key word is had. Now she just seems to use the same generic voice for all her female characters.

Eh I was fairly neutral about her until her little SJW meltdown; lost a lot of respect after that.
>>
>>33492979
She was really into the idea of having the shy character to be a nigger
>>
>>33485501
Lauren is salty that she's going to be associated with MLP for the rest of her life no matter what else she makes

When she dies, the headlines will read "Lauren Faust, Animator, creator of My Litlte Pony, Dead at XX"

I could see her similar to Lugosi in that the typecasting of her career is driving her up a wall

>>33493168
I still appreciate Tara for the characters she brought to life, including Twilight but she can go straight to hell for all of her political harpy screeching and anti-vaxxer stuff
>>
>>33493479
Yeah, I 100% agree with you there. I've had to separate VA from the character after all the screeching
>>
>>33493168
Well, when you have a nice voice, producers often ask you not to change, even if you want.
So maybe she was told to do this voice, but can still do all the other.
For the trump election she did a small video in which she did like 4 different voices in her car, and she sounded good. (it was on tweeter or something. "Dear mister Trump" may help you find it.)
>>
>>33492687
Yes, and it's terrible.

>They won't make any media for actual Warhammer except writing and games
>But they'll make one for children

This is where the money from overpriced models that should have gone towards Necromunda went.
>>
>>33492687
That could be cool.
>>
>>33492687
>Hello Timmy, I want to play a game
>You did not turn in your maths test on time...now it is your tardiness that will be used against you
>There is a nerve gas being pumped into this room at this very moment, you have approximately 7.27 minutes in order to complete the math test in front of you
>But as you can see, your arms have been chained up, a symbol of your lazy ways
>You must find a way to cutt off your arms and finish the test on time before the nerve gas fully poisons you
>Live or die...your choice
>>
>>33495152
>when you have a nice voice, producers often ask you not to change, even if you want.
Even so, I'm sure she's not completely powerless to suggest a few changes.

Looking further into it just makes me hate her more. She's just another celebrity screeching Orangeman bad
>>
>>33496796
but she has big honkers
>>
>>33496812
She got titty implants, Anon
>>
>>33496796
You would be surprised how few liberty you can actually take.
And with the really fast recording sessions, most of the time not full crew, and sometime not even in the right order, it's not an easy task.
But back to the voice, she may be getting old, yes. But I think that it's more like a "do your voice" thing.
Even with her big fake honkers.
>>
>>33485501
Cringe
>>
>>33496448
I would watch this
>>
>>33497054
and?
>>
File: twi.png (610 KB, 1279x719)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>
File: Element.png (483 KB, 1275x717)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>Applejack as WW
>Rarity as Zatanna
>Dash as Super girl
>Twi as Batgirl
>Pinkie as Bumblebee
>Fluttershy as Green Lantern
>The show
>Not a single barbie in a school
>Magic of Friendship
>...
>hasdrones pls go away
>>
File: waifas.png (1015 KB, 1279x718)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
>WW touches SG's crotch
not yet
>>
File: inshow lewds.png (413 KB, 1280x719)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>>
File: gruophug.png (853 KB, 1279x720)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>
File: title.png (745 KB, 1280x721)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>
You think Faust would be better off doing Marvel series than DC?
>>
File: party.png (997 KB, 1278x717)
997 KB
997 KB PNG
>>
File: one happy panda.png (788 KB, 1275x717)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
SWEET JUSTICE!!!
>>
Looks nice
>>
>>33500236
Yes
>>
>>33500042
Naa
WonderWoman -> Applejack
Zatanna -> Twily
Super girl -> Dash
Batgirl -> Pinkie
Bumblebee -> Fluttershy
Green Lantern -> Rara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfkXrK5x1E
>>
About time proper nohooves
>>
>>33496812
Are they crotch tits tho?
>>
>>33501218
>Batgirl - Pinkie

>Just moved from Ghotam to Metropolis and found 5 friends
>Has room full of books
>Constantly Invents new things
>Has "nerd" poster in her room
>Has unicorn sketch with Twi's Cutiemark >>33500006
>Colour -> purple
>Hairstyle -> long with a stripe

>... just a bit cheery
idk, Anon
>>
File: 1475368632817.png (251 KB, 900x900)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>33485524
>>33485518
Faust is a fucking retarded feminist who invented a dream world where women could be equal to men in the form of adventure having horsie girls. It's no surprise that a place as morally bankrupt as current left wing and feminist politics could convince someone this removed from reality that she actually loves the thing she despises and should be proud of it, let alone just force her to do it and lie.
>>
>>33486113
you are objectively wrong. Superheroes in high school only made sense in worm.
>>
>>33502407
Feminism is love
>>
>>33501447
Yea, I know.
But you could argue then that Wonder Woman is always first in class or that Zatanna is prolific with magic and has long purple hairs.
I said so because Batgirl is the more cartoonic and friendly and seems too energetic to be Twi.
It's my taste tho.
>Bad drawing of a creature that could be an unicorn
>A literal start
Idk for that anon.
>>
Huh?
>>
>>33503257
Yeah, I think they all mixed up.
Like Green Lantern cares about nature, but Bumblebee is the shy one. They say Batgirl is also voiced by Tara...
>>
File: who's that pink dog.png (387 KB, 1024x576)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>33500042
>>33501218
>>33501447
>>33503257
Bat Girl has Pinkie's energy and enthusiasm for friendship, but she's less inscrutable. Pinkie has a lot of friends, but doesn't forge that many deep connections because ponies don't really get her. I don't think Babs is going to have that problem. Babs also seems to be a lot less popular among her peer group than Pinkie is, every pony in ponyville likes Pinkie, but they seem to be setting Babs as a general outsider in Metropolis High School.
I don't know enough about this new show to comment on the other girls
>>
File: Guess what I wear.png (1.05 MB, 1247x659)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>33504505
Eyup, you may be right.
If you want to see more, the link I posted >>33501218 has a never ending, always looping shorts so far. So you can watch it and shuffle with [J] or [L] tin time to watch different stuff.
>>
Feminism Bump
>>
>>33505261
Ahh... picture memes like in good old times
>>
>>33506693
Maybe we could make something with this show after all.
>>
>>33485965
>he doesn't want to experience the ULTIMATE act of intimacy with his parner
What are you, gay?
>>
>>33506685
>>
New episodes yet?
>>
>>33510472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSb6R4TSIIc
>>
>>33499209
apply yourself
>>
>>33485501
The animation is much better, much more comedicaly expressive and better sense of timing.
>>
>>33511672
Yeah, seen that one already. Favourite char.
>>
File: ruined wallpaper.png (2.09 MB, 1920x1080)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhzULFgrjU
furries galore
>>
>>33515087
What is ruined in this wallpaper?
>>
>>33515205
russkie pop-up
>>
>>33485501
Something interesting is actually going on in this short. Also, the jokes actually land. And the choice of character to be confused by new technology actually makes sense. And the colors don't make my eyes bleed.

Contrast that with the EQG CYOA emoji short. "OMG a cute boi is texting me, but I no understand!!!1 :("
>>
Bump?
>>
>>33485501
Insufficient Ace Thruster
>>
>>33485501
The problem with highschool-drama shows for teenage girls is you cringe every 10 seconds if you're not a teenage girl. Only reason to watch it is to masturbate.
>>
>>33501218
>>33500042

>twilight is wonder woman because is the mary sue leader
>pinkie is batgirl because is the retard one
>supergirl is rainbow dash because she is a dyke
>zatanna is rarity because she is a whore
>bumblebee is fluttershy because is the weaboobait
>green lantern is applejack because is filler
>>
File: Getaloadofthismare.png (1.41 MB, 1920x1080)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>33517338
>Not being a teenage girl at heart
Never gonna make it lad.
>>
>>33501218
So, Batgirl is Tara, obviously. I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman is Tabitha (there's definitely some Luna in there). And Supergirl is... holy fuck, is that Shego? That's a blast from the past!

(Just gonna plop this here before I check)
>>
>>33517851
Follow-up: Who the fuck is Grey Griffin?

Regardless, I'm pretty pleased with myself for recognizing Nicole Sullivan's voice after all these years.
>>
>>33487713
It's just boomers being confused about this weird picture-language that them darn kids are using.
>>
>>33517078
This
>>
>>33517445
Green who?
>>
>>33520155
Green Intern. You know, the one that goes and gets coffee for the others?
>>
new episodes?
>>
>>33500244
That panda is all "I'm feel'em motherfuckers."
>>
>>33487021
>pony traitor.
>He shilling for worse version of EGQ with much less likable characters.
>You faustdrones are fucking retarded
>>
>>33487830
yeah eqg did better
>>
>>33491089
We love MLP mostly of ponies, yes but not only becuase they are equines but becuase of their characters. In EQG they have pretty much same character even in this emoji short you can say how scitwi is outsider not knowing "normies" ways to communicate on social networks. This one is just Teen titan go but with only superhero garls, having little of personality with their comic/movie counterparts
>>
Where to post about this show, i'm confused and hyped.
>>
>>33520546
That was supposed to be a joke on the background pony status of Applejack.
>>
>>33487713
>>33487830
>>33522549
>eqg literally has the horn telling me when to laugh

How the fuck is anyone comparing that uninspired EQG skit to Faust's interesting skit in the OP?

I'm excited for this new show, but this isn't /co/, so whatever.
>>
File: 1527359920398.png (1.06 MB, 1052x800)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>33491110
>tfw been pushing this anti-EQG narrative for months and this third world anon waltzes in and ruins it
>>
>>33524437
>pushing a narrative instead of making a narrative that catches on by itself is a worthwhile endeavor
>>
>>33524430
what horn ?
How is that interesting ?
You faustdrones are so delusional. You could get literal shit with Faust signature and you would eat it in 2 seconds.
>>
>>33524594
suck a hoof
>>
>>33524430
>How the fuck is anyone comparing that uninspired EQG skit to Faust's interesting skit in the OP?
:I They are both shit hang your neck
>>
>>33524901
much Friendship, meanie.
>>
>>33485518
>It's the studio's fault
Not this time bucko. The sad truth is, Faust has changed, and likely for the worse.
>>
File: 1473978535519.jpg (8 KB, 206x210)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>33493479
>Tara is anti-vax
Please tell me she didn't.
>>
>>33485501
>nohooves
Why the fuck should anyone care?
>>
>>33525017
>I posted it guys! Do I fit in now?
>>
>>33485501
Why is this garbage thread is still up? >>>/co/
>>
>>33525924
Faust
>>
File: 7856734.png (47 KB, 601x389)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>33524994
Interpret this however you want.
>>
>>33526472
At least she agrees with trump on something now.
>>
>>33526472
Hold on, aren't those tweets ancient? Surely hundreds of people will have corrected her by now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.