[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

Previous Bread >>33325847

>What is a 'Satyr Abomination' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony decide to get freaky and end up having a child. The top half is mostly human, the bottom is from pony mom (or pony dad). This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about these lovable creatures.
>What about other species?
The show had quite a few different intelligent species by season 8, 'everycreature' and all. Pick your poison, but /mlp/ is mainly into ponies.
>What is the world/characters/personalities & attributes?
The most common setting is one or multiple Anons in Equestria. Most of the established characters are in the list below, the personalities mostly vary from green to green. Just ask the thread about common headcanons.

Satyrs by Parent: https://pastebin.com/d7T2GaDk
Story by Parent: http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List: http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr

Discord:
https://discord.gg/4yAUDzK

Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0

Kid Icarus ROM Hack: An alpha hack for the NES Kid Icarus game.
https://filebin.ca/3NORheK9hIFr/hope.ips
>>
>>33452157
>I wonder if satyrs sometimes getting stuff given to them for free would lead to some of them growing up to be entitled little assholes.
yes, you better rise your little baby right
>>
>>33452440
>yes, you better rise your little baby right
And hope your wife isn't the opposite of you in that scenario, which Rarity would no doubt be.
>>
>>33452460
That puts you in the awkward position of having to point out your wife's flaws to the kids to stress how badly they can get you in trouble.
Not a fun idea, and not something most would do were it not for the good of the kids.
>>
>>33452690
>That puts you in the awkward position of having to point out your wife's flaws to the kids
Don't forget your wife can do exactly the same to you.
A lot of fighting could happen between you and your wife in this scenario. Personally, I'd be happy to see Anon and pony share custody over their kid, with your kid loving the both of you equally.
>>
>>33452739
I'd be pointing out the issues that can arise from being an overt flirt, often to try to manipulate and extort people.
It's hard to argue that that's not a bad personality trait.
>>
>>33452782
"Murmur, look I'm going to be blunt with you. If you go around acting like a slut, sooner or later people are going to start treating you like one. Now I'm your dad, I love you and you'll always be my perfect little babybat no matter what, but that won't stop other people wanting to use your face as their personal fuck hole."
>"You know there's being blunt and then there's just being obscene, right?
"I'm just telling you this because I love you."
>>
>>33453446
He's been nothing if not good to his kids.
He may have to show her a bunch of cop shows to point out how people who end up on that road end up living on their looks and lacking any skills till they're a strung out hag with lines as deep as a canyon.
But this marks the change from flirty teen to wholesome and motherly.
>>
>>33453540
I've always imagined Murmur as being pretty damn intelligent and quick witted, especially with her comebacks and insults, and a good deal smarter than Yuzu. I see her problem being that she knows all too well that she's attractive enough to use her looks to influence people, combined with having a somewhat manipulative and envious nature, though not to a malicious extent.

To use a specific example. In school, Murmur knows she's smart enough to understand and complete her homework, but she also knows that it'll be far quicker and less boring to just give the class nerd a flirty smile and have him do it for her so she can spend her time shopping (or whatever it is teenage girls do these days) instead.

The good news is then when she grows up and has kids, she's singularly qualified on educating her son on how to avoid thots and their tricks.
>>
>>33453653
There's no way Cardio won't be a coddled momma's boy.
>>
>>33453653
>she's singularly qualified on educating her son on how to avoid thots and their tricks.
https://youtu.be/FdTms5r3M1w
>>
>>33454065
It's up to grandpa to make sure he doesn't catch the gay.
>>
>>33454166
Get the boi a bb gun.
>>
>>33454065
What about her daughter?
>>
>>33454377
Murmur will get a lot of advice from dad. He's 2 for 2 on daughters, after all.
>>
>>33453653
Then she ends up actually falling for the nerd, like like in one of my Chinese cartoons.
>>
File: 1519284451340.jpg (2.55 MB, 4032x3024)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
>>33454690

"Hey, you haven't got a date for the dance next week, right?"
>The boy looked up from his textbook at the girl leaning over his desk towards him.
>He glanced behind himself, then back to her.
>"Are... are you talking to me?"
>She rolled her eyes.
"Obviously."
>Crap, he didn't know what to say!
>Girls didn't usually initiate contact with him like this.
>"Oh, well I-"
"Don't bother answering, I already know you don't."
>Murmur narrowed her eyes and shot the girls giggling in the corner a nasty glare before turning back to her unlikely crush.
"So as it turns out, I'm free that night. You wanna go with me?"
>The boy hesitated, seemingly suspicious and unsure why a girl like Murmur would willingly be associating herself with him.
>It had to be social suicide for her, right?
>Maybe she was just building up to asking him to do her chemistry homework again.
>"My math club has a meeting that night, so maybe-"
>Murmur scoffed.
"You're not seriously going to choose those weirdos over the me, are you?"
>The boy shrugged.
>"I mean they are my friends, and I sort of get the feeling this is all a trick to make me go to the dance so you can ditch me and have the hoofball team pants me in front of everybody or something."
>Murmur looked at him in silence for a moment.
"Seriously, You think I'd do that? I'm not a complete bitch, you know?"
>"Well yeah, but why else would you want to go with me? You're super popular and I'm... not exactly the first person I'd choose to go with if I was you."
>Murmur sighed.
"Oh my god, for someone so smart you're really dense."
>"What do you mean?"
"Look, you've lost your say in the matter. Pick me up at seven on Saturday and don't be late."
>"But I-"
"You do know where I live, right?"
>>
>>33454992
When it gets out that the two are dating, everybody assumes that he's go some dirt on her that she wants kept secret and that he's blackmailing her. Except her dad, because he's the only person she told.
>>
>>33454992
7 years later, he's got a high paying job, she's a happy housewife who works part time as a butcher just to have some time out of the house when the kids are at school, and batdad has some grandbabies to shower with affection.
And lucky for Murmur and the hubby, he's always happy to watch them when she decides it's time to break the box spring.
>>
>>33455446

"Hey, remember when I first asked you to that dance and you thought it was a trick to bully you?"
>"Yeah, why?"
"Because I totally fooled you!"
>"What?"
"You should see your face right now! You think I'd actually be into a guy like you?" Puh-lease!"
>"What are you talking about?"
"Honestly, I thought you'd catch on to the prank at our wedding with how hard I was having to keep from laughing, nerd!"
>"Wait, you're saying all these years..."
"I've been pretending to like you, yeah."

Murmur is either a very dedicated master of the long con, or else trying to tease him enough to earn some angry sex.
>>
File: what's-up-with-that.gif (551 KB, 245x220)
551 KB
551 KB GIF
>File: Satyr - Cadences barn Venus Anon pony
What do you mean by 'barn'? Do you mean 'bairn' by any chance? A Scottish/northern English word for youngster?

Or 'bane'? As in 'you're the bane of my existence'? Just curious...
>>
>>33455500
what?
>>
File: shit-didn't-compute.jpg (42 KB, 741x486)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>33455544
It's pretty such self-explanatory.
In Scotland and Northern England, some people say 'bairn' to mean 'a young child'.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/bairn

It just seems pretty strange to use the word 'barn' in that context unless it was a misspelling.
>>
>>33455446
What does her dad make of the guy?
>>
>>33455500
>>33455580
Barn is the Swedish word for 'child' and 'children'.
>>
>>33455500
>>33455647
Norwegian as well.
>>
>>33455972
Indeed.

Now here's a question: If your first language is not English, then would you try and teach your child how to speak your language? Keep in mind that you are married to a pony, so she may have a few opinions of her own.
>>
>>33455995
I'd try then almost immediately give up.
>>
>>33456015
Why? Surely you must know that learning something new doesn't happen in one day.
>>
>>33456023
Academically, I know this.
>>
>>33455995
Of course.
It's always a good thing to know multiple languages.
No reason not to.
>>
>>33455995
nah, everyone talks burger on horseland
>>
File: Snapshot Baseball.png (324 KB, 837x666)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
Cute Snapshot picture idea? Doesn't have to be baseball related.
>>
>>33456121
what about he using a very long shirt?
>>
>>33455995
Ofc i would. They'd speak perfect German before long
>>
>>33456121
Young Snapshot using an old camera to take nature pictures of the park he and his parents are in.
>>
>>33455582
He's a hard working, mild mannered guy who's never done anything to earn his ire, other than dating his daughter. So he really likes the guy.

>>33456015
You can pick up languages almost instinctively in the first few years of life. All you'd have to do is speak it to them on a day to day basis.
>>
>>33456772
I see you've identified why I would give up so fast.
>>
>>33456818
Are you Swedish? I can't think of any other reason someone would find talking to their kid to be too much work to preserve their culture.
>>
>>33456843
You sound pretty dumb then.
>>
>>
>>33454992
What does she find attractive about him? I mean sure, he's apparently smart, but that alone doesn't seem like enough considering that by the sounds of it the two of them have never really talked much before.
>>
>>33457760
Hand holding without gloves on before marriage.
>>
>>33457763
She saw the size of his bulge during swimming lessons. No wonder he's so scrawny, his heart's got its work cut out for it just keeping his spam javelin alone supplied with blood.
>>
>>33457766
prolonged eye contact
>>
File: 53c.jpg (98 KB, 1200x859)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>33457782
>She saw the size of his bulge
Not that she's shallow or anything.

I wonder what the other kids think of their sudden relationship.
>>
>>33454992
I could easily imagine her as having to be the one to take the initiative with pretty much everything.

"Tonight was fun, don't you think?"
>"Oh yeah, I never tried ice skating before. Sorry I crashed into you and knocked you over."
"It's fine, don't worry."
>Pausing on her doorstep, Murmur looked expectantly at her new boyfriend.
"So..."
>The boy blinked and shuffled nervously as he sensed things turning a little awkward.
>"So?"
>"Look, this is our third date now, so it wouldn't be weird if you wanted to kiss me."
>The boy stammered a little, his chest suddenly feeling tight.
>"You mean like, on the mouth?"
"Oh for goodness sake, I'll do it myself."
>With that she leaned forwards, placed her hands firmly on his shoulders and pulled him in for a smooch.

>>33457876
>I wonder what the other kids think of their sudden relationship.

>"Seriously Murmur, what do you see in that wimpy little geek? I mean if you actually ask a girl if she wants to go to a sci-fi convention on a date, you probably don't deserve to even have a relationship."
"Oh yeah, totally! Just like how if you judge the quality of a date based on the place you go rather than amount of fun you have getting to know the other person and how you connect, you probably don't deserve to be asked out in the first place."
>"I know, right, it's totally... Hey!"

I find this couple very cute.
>>
>>33457763
Since she kept roping him into doing her homework, she once had to go to his place for a group project she couldn't wiggle out of.
Turns out, she just found him really endearing once she actually spent time talking to him. Maybe it turns out that had a shared hobby, or mutual interest in some show and it rolled from there.
>>
>>33458328
>Maybe it turns out that had a shared hobby
That's actually an interesting point. We never really talk about what hobbies satyrs could have, at least as far as I remember. I mean we have the satyr anime club and if you're into that kind of thing, the electra club, but what else? Do any satyrs just like spending a relaxing afternoon fishing down by the lake or building models or whatever?
>>
>>33457782
>She saw the size of his bulge during swimming lessons.
It's not often ponies wear swimsuits or clothes, but when they do, they show a lot.
>>
>>33458345
Guess it depends on the satyr you're asking about.
For Murmur, I'd say she's a bit of a typical girl with some minor tomboyish traits. Hanging out in town and shopping or gossiping at a cafe with her friends. Maybe soccer after school and some action movies.
She presumably dropped shopping and gossip for a genuine joy of cooking and housekeeping later on, and soccer became jogging to maintain a decent mombod and her part time as a butcher.

>>33458458
Pretty sure her husband's been portrayed as an (at this point in time, kid) Anon. He's been brought up several times and it's kind of a consistent.
>>
>>33458617
>Pretty sure her husband's been portrayed as an (at this point in time, kid) Anon. He's been brought up several times and it's kind of a consistent.
Literally nothing in those shorts says anything about what Murmur's boyfriend is. And every male brought up doesn't have to be Anon every time.
>>
File: 1546971277475.jpg (34 KB, 640x640)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>33458664
Literally DJ was going with a human husband.
>>
>>33458691
Oh, so everything DJ says is now carved in stone? The guy who said he's okay with different headcanons and different universes now makes the rules here? Nah, you're just one of those who hates ponies.
>>
Guys, I deliberately left the nerdy kid's species ambiguous so you could interpret it however you wanted, so there's literally no right or wrong answer.
>>
>>33458748
I wasn't sure, so I didn't say anything. But thanks for confirming that you're Complain and can be safely ignored.
>>
>>33458748
>Nah, you're just one of those who hates ponies.
i need a pic of a satyr using a Tuxedo and making a toast... i don't know what satyr hates humans tho
>>
>>33458784
Bella, apparently.
>>
>>33458782
>I wasn't sure, so I didn't say anything
Are you retarded? Or just really desperate for a reason to try and start shit because you miss your boogeyman?

>>33458768
>Guys, I deliberately left the nerdy kid's species ambiguous so you could interpret it however you wanted
I know, though the other guy clearly doesn't.
You know things have gone downhill when Anons can't even make a single post that a satyr may be dating a pony without someone getting triggered and acting like it's a shitpost.
>>
File: bella driz.png (498 KB, 1777x1690)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
i been drawing a ton lately but i forget to post it in here because honestly i don't give a shit anymore

https://derpibooru.org/1936580
https://derpibooru.org/1936586
https://derpibooru.org/1949749

also Bella molesting Mal
https://derpibooru.org/1949803
https://derpibooru.org/1949805
>>
File: 20190131_190029.jpg (894 KB, 2560x1440)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
Here's something
[Spoiler]From the new kh3
>>
>>33459402
Satyrfu asks if you can repair their helmet?
>>
>>33459260
I’m properly disgusted by this image
>>
>>33459260
>>
>>33459260
Please forget more often
>>
>>33459402
Spoiler fail, and the image is upside down.
Impressive anon
>>
>>33458345
Garret, Prism and a few others enjoys helping Roseluck tend to her flower garden sometimes during summer. Yes, Rarity does get a tiny bit mad that her little son gets his hands, and occasionally his clothes, all covered in dirt. But she's happy he has a hobby.
>>
>>33460983
&y'all still wonder why no artists hang out here anymore for some reason.
>>
>>33461409
Our artists hopefully know well enough to ignore that guy.
>>
File: 1548544630048.png (2.71 MB, 1947x1689)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>
>>33461444
What artists? Consistent negative feedback has left us gravely deprived. I get Laz is annoying and won't listen to feedback but still, this thread's lost basically everyone.
>>
I want to arrive in equestria 25 years after another Anon so I can breed all of his half-breed children into the glorious 75% human (anthro) master race
>>
>>33461917
I want to arrive after you and breed them into superior sfm futa race
>>
File: 1513906447633.png (80 KB, 540x225)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>33461885
>this thread
>feedback
>>
>>33458345
>Do any satyrs just like spending a relaxing afternoon fishing down by the lake
I now want to see Murmur dressed as a stereotypical fly fisher, complete with waterproof waders and a wide brim hat with spare lures attached.

"What, you expected to spend the weekend painting my nail while chatting on the phone with my friends about boys? Ever considered that maybe I'm more than a pretty gender stereotype?"
>"Uh, I was actually just coming over to say hello, but nice NPC dialogue I guess."
>>
>>33462153
If she catches a seapony or one of Fluttershy's pets, then she'll be in some trouble.
>>
>>33462217

"Maybe don't release your pets into a public lake, lady. I'm keeping it by the way."
>>
File: 1528787688281.jpg (55 KB, 660x680)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>33462153
>but nice NPC dialogue I guess.
kek
Poor, shamed batty.
>>
>>33462153
>but nice NPC dialogue I guess.
"What's the matter? You can't stand the sight of a strong satyr woman?"
>>
>>33462266
>I'm keeping it by the way."
>And then she got sued
That's all Murmur's fault. Fluttershy even put up a sign with information on what was okay and not okay to catch in that lake.
>>
>>33462390
You can't just walk up and regulate a public lake. She'd loose that suit badly, and help to pad out Yuzu's early law career portfolio.
>>
>>33462266
>>33462397
>You can't just walk up and regulate a public lake
Who said it's a public lake? And who said Fluttershy can't? Maybe a rare or endangered fish lives in that lake, which Fluttershy brought up to the mayor who approved of the sign? So plain fishes are okay. But catch and keep one that is rare despite what the law says, and you're in deep shit.
>>
>>33462416
>>33462397
>>33462390
I was thinking more along the lines of Fluttershy dumping her pet fish in the lake, like people that release their pet pythons into the wild in Florida.
>>
>>33462416
>Who said it's a public lake?
Right here >>33462266
>>
>>33462448
>Thinking it's a public lake just because Murmur thinks it is
How cute.
>>
>>33462443
You know how Fluttershy is when it comes to animals. Seems like she's allowed to do almost whatever when it comes to animals so long as it's for a good cause and doesn't harm anyone. I mean, the entire town is in on the idea of waking animals up during winter wrap up That's why there's a sign that basically tells you to throw the fish back if it's a rare one.
>>
>>33462443
>Fluttershy introduces an intrusive species into the local ecosystem, thus killing all of the native fish off. Good job.
>>
>>33462543
>Implying she's that stupid
>>
>>33462577
She's a pony, they're basically idiots.
>>
>>33462618
On Earth, yeah. In Equestria, not so much.
>>
>>33462618
Fluttershy specifically seems a tad dim.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>33462153
Does she hide her hobby from her school friends because it's not considered "cool" by them?
>>
>>33465351
I don't know about hide it so much as she sees no real reason to mention it.
>>
>>33465867
Not even to her human dad and pony mom?
>>
>>33465890
They'd probably know, and her dad's likely happy she has a decent and wholesome outdoors pursuit to keep her busy. Maybe he'd even join her, though I imagine he'd quickly get bored.
>>
>>33465903
What about her mom?
>>
>>33465929
She doesn't strike me as the sort who'd enjoy going fishing, as most ponies probably aren't. Hell, she's fanon character, so literally anything you want to believe is just as valid as anything else.
>>
>>33465959
>Hell, she's fanon character, so literally anything you want to believe is just as valid as anything else
Wrong.
>>
>>33465981
Being valid doesn't mean something isn't stupid.
>>
>>33466028
Arrhythmia isn't a satyr; she's a batpony. The Batgeneral isn't like us where everything is a variable. Their OCs has canons of their own.
>>
>>33466067
>Their OCs has canons of their own.
And what obligates me to abide by them? If I say she likes fishing, maybe she does, if you say she doesn't, maybe she doesn't.

If I'm in their thread, I'll follow what they want, but I'm not.
>>
>>33466089
>>33466067
>>33466028
>>33465981
Talk about pony mothers leads to arguments. Not talking about pony mothers leads to arguments.
>>
>>33466089
>If I say she loves poop, maybe she does
>what obligates me to abide by them?
Nothing if you want to be seen as an asshole by everyone who likes her.
>>
>>33466101
>Talking about pony mothers with those who does not care about ponies leads to arguments
That's the sad truth.
>>
>>33466105
Good thing I'd never say that then. Just because I could that doesn't mean I would. As I said before, just because it's valid that doesn't mean it's not stupid.
>>
>>33466120
"You care about ponies in the wrong way, therefore you're wrong," is basically the grounds of this disagreement. People can think different things as it turns out, so it seems like the best way to avoid starting an argument about them is to avoid mentioning those things at all and letting others fill in the blanks for themselves.

Sadly some people need to have thing explicitly mentioned at all times, or else they'll accuse others of hating those things. Like if a film has a scene with none of the female characters in it and doesn't spell out exactly what those characters where also doing at that exact moment, clearly the director must hate women.
>>
>>33466126
>Good thing I'd never say that then. Just because I could that doesn't mean I would.
He says after saying
>she's fanon character, so literally anything you want to believe is just as valid as anything else
>>
>>33466170
Nothing in either of those sentences contradicts the other.
>>
>>33466179
>Nothing in either of those sentences contradicts the other.
You really want every single character who gets mentioned here to be open for everyone, don't you?
>>
>>33466203
>open for everyone
Yes, exactly. That's sort of the point of these threads and online forums in the first place. They're SUPPOSED to be a place where everybody can talk and share ideas on equal ground with everybody having the same right to talk freely as everyone else. Ideas that are widely liked will become popular and those that aren't liked will become less so naturally without any individual having to dictate what is and isn't "correct" to believe.

Don't worry though, I'm sure if you throw your hat into the next election we're all bound to vote for you and give you sole jurisdiction to decide what is and isn't acceptable to talk about.
>>
>>33466226
I'm gonna guess you're one of those who doesn't like mlp in any way.
>>
>>33466242
I'm gonna guess you're a Deviant "artist" who's asspained about not trademarking and copyrighting their OC and having it posted by other people who made up their own headcanons about it, because it sure sounds that way if you're seriously arguing against people being able to voice their own opinions about characters.

But in any case, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>33466242
Thats the new buzzword of /sat/
>>
File: 1541914635606.png (288 KB, 480x550)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
Did everyone suddenly forget Complain Anon isa thing?
>>
>>33467096
No, but there hasn't been much bitching lately, so I figured he'd gone away for the time being.
>>
>>33467769
Yeah, can't be that he's been trying to start discussions, can it?
>>
Something just hit me about Yuzu and her mother. This mysterious mare is gone, and it's in the air how and why. But what of her relatives? What if a batpony came to Ponyville and claimed to be Yuzu's aunt or grandmother or something? Surely the batpony Anon was together with before Yuzu was born wasn't alone in her whole family?
>>
>>33467993
She could've been estranged.
>>
File: 1502895428972.png (1.51 MB, 1000x1000)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>33467993
>What if a batpony came to Ponyville and claimed to be Yuzu's aunt
I'd like to see that. I'm sort of picturing her as an over the top, slightly snooty and moderately upper class kind of mare that calls everybody "darling" even if she's never met them before.

>"Yuzu, darling! How are you?"
"Hi aunty Nightshade, I'm pretty good. How are y-"
>"Marvelous!"
"That's good, I was-"
>"Oh but dear, what are you wearing?"
>Yuzu glanced down at her favorite thigh-length black dress with red trim.
"What, is it creased or something?"
>The pony turned to Anon.
>"How could you let her wear something so last season?"
>Anon blinked, having no time to answer before the mare spoke up again.
>"Darling you must come with me this instant! We'll have to buy you a whole new wardrobe."
>Yuzu resisted a little as the pony took her by the hand and made to pull her in the direction of town.
"That's sounds really expensive."
>The pony laughed.
"Nonsense, it'll be my treat! It's not often I get to buy darling niece gifts!"
>Yuzu glanced back over her shoulder to her father as she was practically dragged away, seeing him mouth the words 'keep the receipts' to her.
>>
>>33467993
I like to think that Arrhythmia considers herself Yuzu's unofficial aunt.
>>
>>33467993
Why are bat ponies so sexy?
>>
>>33468026
>We'll have to buy you a whole new wardrobe."
"Okay, fine! But don't expect me to help you put it all together."
IKEA managed to find its way to Equestria.
>>
>>33468026
>"So tell me, has your father been feeding you well enough, darling?"
"Huh? Yeah, daddy's a great cook"
>"And how's school going?"
"I mean... not bad, I suppose."
>"Do you have a special somepony?"
"What? Well not right now, no."
>"Oh well that simply won't do! You're far too pretty to not have at least a few gentlemen vying for your attention."
"Can we just not talk about it?

She didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.
>>
File: Satyr - Bat Yuzu Batpony.png (457 KB, 3267x1172)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>
>>33468026
>>33468161
I am enjoying this.
>>
>>33468161
>Yeah, daddy's a great cook"
Is he actually, tho?
>>
>>33470606
You act like cooking is hard.
>>
>>33470606
Well even if he isn't, Yuzu's unlikely to say otherwise and make her aunt worry about her nutrition. Plus he is a single parent, so he's probably learned a few tricks to keep his babybats well fed. Lastly, I doubt if Yuzu's the kind of girl to take others criticizing her dad all that well, so she's probably willing to outright lie to make her personal hero look good to other people.
>>
>>33471237
I get the impression he cooks like my dad. Not super skilled, but they're filling, and he can pull big meals out of a near $0 budget.
>>
>>33470606
>Read as "daddy's a great cock."
I should go to sleep
>>
>>33471351
But is she wrong?
>>
tfw no cute daughter to headpat and protect
>>
>>33471378
her dad is not a rooster, no
>>
>>33471408
What about a son to raise to become strong?
>>
File: 1161992.gif (72 KB, 612x515)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>>33471351

>"Hey."
>Anon blinked, the shampoo stinging his eyes as he looked up to see Mistake staring at him in the shower.
>"I see you have a big fat cock."
>Anon wasn't entirely sure how to react to this, especially since he had no idea how the girl had gotten into the locked bathroom.
>"You know what I think? I think that's pretty great.
>She gave him a thumbs up and a nod of respect.
>"Good job."
>Anon was fairly sure he was just having a weird dream at this point.
"Uh... Thanks?"
>"No, thank you."
>With that, Mistake somersaulted out though the partially open window and disappeared without another word.
>>
>>33471776

>Looking down, Anon saw that he was indeed holding a large cock in his hands.
>It clucked indignantly as shampoo dripped down onto its feathers before turning its head to look up at him.
>"Daddy, wake up, you're going to be late.
>Why was it talking to him in his daughter's voice?
>Wait, why was it talking at all?
>Chickens didn't usually do that, even in this freaky magical world.
>Hang on, why did he even have it in the first place?
>Why did- Oh god, it just burst into a pile of spiders!
>Anon bolted upright in bed, nearly headbutting Yuzu as she knelt at the end of his bed.
>After tumbling backwards off the end of the bed, she picked herself up and looked at him quizzically.
>"Bad dreams?"
>Anon ran a hand through his hair and groaned.
"Just really, really... odd."
>>
>>33471378
No. Girl can barely sleep if daddy's not balls deep.

>>33471408
>>33471452
Daughterus to headpat and protect, sonfus to raise strong to go out and father you lots of grandbabies.
>>
>>33471908
>make the whole town want to hang him.
You always say this. I gotta ask, are you one of those weirdos who tells everyone around you irl before you go to beat off, and what you'll be doing it to?
>>
>>33471452
I have faith that Rarity will teach Garret how to be a good businessman. She no doubt knows a bit more about how to run a store than her husband does.
>>
You know who I kinda miss? A certain green filly who we cannot post and her satyr kid. Although that filly would be an adult when she gets pregnant.
>>
>>33472201
There's no rule against posting Anonfilly. The threads got destroyed because it was full of retarded roleplaying cancer.
>>
>>33472300
If that was true, then the moderator would have said that instead of the other reason, and left the It Hurts general alone.
>>
>>33472340
what's that? our dickweed moderation arbitrarily bans things they don't like? and it's called rule 0?
>>
File: Satyr - Emery 6.png (191 KB, 733x895)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>
Now, I was just telling my niece the other day, that it's important for girls her age to start practicing self defense.
Equestria might be a world full of sunshine, lollipops and all that jazz, but what's to stop some lech of a stallion from just up an-
WEDGIE!
HA HA, I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU, HONEY, ALWAYS. BE. EXPECTING IT.
>>
>>33473720
[Darcy liked that]
>>
>>33473842
>Cici deflected every wedgie attempt blindfolded
>Coco hangs her head in shame
>>
>>33473720

>"I don't know what to do, he just won't stop."
"Bummer."
>"I've tried telling him it's not funny, I've tried yelling at him, I've even tried punching him."
"Well you know, there is one way to make sure he'll never give you a wedgie again."
>"How?"
"Stop wearing underwear. He can't wedgie you if you're not wearing any."
>"But that's lewd!"
>>
>>33474440
"How about trying to tell your or his parents? Or the royal guards?"
>>
File: 1485290653727.gif (1007 KB, 273x429)
1007 KB
1007 KB GIF
>>33475300
H-He's too fast
>>
>>33473866
But Cici only wears panties long enough for her dad to steal them off her. She can't be wedgied.
>>
File: DrizzleLiesInWait.png (316 KB, 1500x1500)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>
File: FB_IMG_1549458568967.jpg (79 KB, 1152x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Which satyrs do what drug?
>>
>>33478205
Pogo snorts powdered caffeine daily.
>>
File: Drugs.jpg (1.32 MB, 3840x2400)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>33478205
I don't know, but I'm so disgusted by the poor quality of your pic that I went out and found a higher resolution version for you.
>>
File: Golden Laurel.png (90 KB, 462x1000)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>33478205
Meth.
>>
>>33477754
What's she going to strike at?
Gale?
>>
>>33478254
Poor little druggie satyr...
>>
>>33478536
I imagine her as a rich only child that's mostly ignored by her parents and as such is forced to find her own entertainment. Money's not an issue for her, so it's not like she has to worry about ending up homeless at least.
>>
File: 1517030963530.png (803 KB, 933x1220)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
Cluck.
>>
>>33478244
Mom sometimes joins in. That's where she gets some of her energy from.
>>
>>33478888
"Frankie, I know you're not a statue no matter how long you stay posing like that."
>The girl remained perfectly motionless, not blinking or even breathing in any perceptible way.
"Come on, this is getting embarrassing. You have to go and apologize to the nice gallery owner for vandalizing their sculptures sooner or later."
>Anon was still met with silence.
"It doesn't matter how amateurish you think they are, you can't just write 'Insipid Trash' on them with permanent marker."
>Nothing, no reaction at all.
>Surely her arm must be getting tired by now.
>Anon sighed loudly and pulled out his phone.
"Well shit then, I guess this really is just a painted statue that looks exactly like my autistic employer."
>He began walking towards her.
"In that case nobody should mind if I slip my phone under her skirt and snap a couple of pictures."
>He could swear he heard an almost inaudible intake of breath from her.
"I wonder if whoever carved this incredibly lifelike statue made it anatomically correct? Guess there's only one way to find out."
>This instant he reached out and poked his phone underneath her skirt, Frankie kneed him in the gut and slapped him across the face, blushing ever so slightly.
>"You're the worst assistant ever, Anonymous. I don't know why I don't just fire you already."
>Staggering a little, Anon rolled his eyes.
"Because I'm the only assistant you've ever had that was able to put up with your bullshit for more than a couple of weeks without having a mental breakdown. Plus I consider myself more of your wrangler than employee at this point."
>>
>>33479054

>"I'm not a simpleton, Anonymous, and you're not my carer. Our relationship is strictly professional."
>Anon scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest and cocking his head to the side in amusement.
"Oh no, I just have to deal with all the customers, take all the requests, collect all the payments, handle all the paperwork, tidy your workshop, secure your supplies, haggle prices and oh lets not forget, remind you to eat and sleep so you don't collapse from exhaustion. You're right though, I'm totally not your minder."
>Frankie adopted a somewhat snooty expression.
>"So perhaps I get a little wrapped up in my work, what of it?"
"Becoming clinically dehydrated from forgetting to drink anything for two days because you 'just had to get the nose right' doesn't constitute getting a little wrapped up. I'm pretty sure that kind of shit is well within the realms of spastic obsession."
>"You're a very crude man, Anonymous. If my father heard you talking to me like that he'd have the servants beat you."
"Well it couldn't be any more painful than having to deal with you day after day. Now stop being a petulant brat and go tell the nice curator waiting outside that you're deeply sorry and that you'll pay for the damage before he has us arrested."
>"My critiques of the works are accurate, Anonymous."
"I don't care!"

I started writing a story months ago based around the idea of a down on his luck Anon applying for a job as a sculpter's assistant, not knowing that he'd end up working for/befriending the adopted daughter of one of Canterlot's richest nobles. This isn't part of that story, but that picture reminded me of it. Maybe I'll resume working on it.
>>
>>33479146
>"My critiques of the works are accurate, Anonymous."
"Calling other people's work shit without any further comment or constructive feedback doesn't count as a valid critique, especially when there's a security guard standing literally six feet away, you socially retarded chicken lizard! Now go apologize right god damn now!"
>"You're not my father, Anonymous, you can't order me around."
"Yeah, you're right, I'm not your dad, because even I'd draw the line at sticking my dick whatever the hell your mother was."
>"A cockatrice, Anonymous. We've been over this."
"I know, now get out there before the guards batter down the door and have us both dragged away."
>"You're being overly dramatic."
>Anon pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned.
"Look, you just vandalized several obscenely expensive pieces of art, and-"
>"You call those clumsy attempts at sculpture art? I could carve better pieces in my sleep with both hands tied behind my back."
"Listen closely, you borderline autist. You committed a crime, but it may not be too late to get off with a slap on the wrist and hefty restoration bill if you go and fess up to it. If you think I won't throw you under the bus and testify against you in court in exchange for a lighter sentence for myself, you're wrong. Chances are your dad will pull some strings and have you let off with a warning either way."
>"Well when you put it like that, why should I apologize if I'll get let off even if I don't?"
>>
File: 81TQ+CqD0SL._SL1500_.jpg (261 KB, 1500x1500)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>33479054
>"In that case nobody should mind if I slip my phone under her skirt and snap a couple of pictures."
Either this or respectable if somewhat childish plain white underwear with a teddy bear on them. I actually like the latter idea more.
>>
>>33479342
>respectable if somewhat childish plain white underwear with a teddy bear on them.

>Anon puffed as he walked up what seemed like the fiftieth flight of stairs, following a few paces behind Frankie.
>Glancing up, his attention was caught by something he thought vaguely amusing.
"Huh... You're wearing the pink bunny ones today."
>In retrospect, considering how his boss slammed her tail in tight against herself to protect her modesty as she spun around to glare at him, it had probably been unwise to say that aloud.
>"Don't leer at me, you lecherous villain!"
>Anon was in no mood for her snippy attitude.
"Don't wear such a short skirt then, hussy!"
>>
>>33479519
"It's not short, you're intentionally walking far behind me so you can look!"
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 504x415)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>33479735
Anon can't peek at her panties if she doesn't wear any.
>>
>>33479519
Would be better if Anon was a pony. They're little, so they can look up a skirt even when walking on the roads.
>>
>>33479874
But the how will she enjoy his big, strong hands sliding them off her well sculpted bum?
>>
bump
>>
How would each pony mom comfort their young child if they were crying because they tripped and hurt themselves or something?
>>
>>
>>33481999
>Fluttershy
>Lots of kisses on the boo-boo while ensuring that it's all gonna be okay
>After patching the wound, it's off to bed
>With help from Fluttershy of course
>She'll come up with kid's favourite soup soon
>And then sing a soothing song that'll help put the kid to sleep
Even if it's a really minor injury, Fluttershy will sometimes act like it is a major one and the end of the world for satyr if it doesn't get treated properly.
>>
>>33482892
birbhorse no!
>>
Hey, page 7 satyr

Do as I say, not as I do, huh?
Homework, now. And toss some of that laundry downstairs, it's getting stale in here.
>>
>>33483993
Make sure your satyr does their chores. Don't raise a lazy kid.
>>
File: 1156700.png (115 KB, 1000x1000)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>33484522
You can't control how lazy your kids are.
>>
>>33484568
Once he moves off to live with Eirwen, he'll step up to the plate to provide for his lambs, and Eirwen will do what she can to stay up and keep the house.
>>
File: GaleKissingPlumberry.png (495 KB, 1953x1708)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>
>>33483220
Given the tech level of thier world, she has the right idea.
>>
>>33485375
They've got hospitals and electricity, it's not the 1800s.
>>
>>33485539
It's not modern though, infections are probably still dangerous. I prefer a more medieval fantasy Equestria to the arbitrary anachronisms of the more cent episodes anyway desu.
>>
>>33479289
>you socially retarded chicken lizard!
Anon's duties as her assistant include making sure she wakes up sunrise light so that she doesn't miss out on a moment's daylight. She's repeatedly emphasized the importance of natural light, hence the massive windows lining an entire wall of her workshop.

Anon's usual method of waking her up involves sneaking into her room with a boombox, setting down by the door and blasting this at maximum volume before sprinting out of the room and leaving her no choice but to get up and turn it off herself.

https://youtu.be/Ppm5_AGtbTo

>Having kicked the boombox thoroughly until it was well and truly off, Frankie stepped out into the hallway of the mansion and glared at her assistant as her peered at her from around a corner at the far end.
>"I am not a chicken, Anonymous! This is not the least bit amusing!"
"Hey, it's the only way to get your lazy ass out of bed. Don't request to be woken up at daybreak if you're going to be a bitch about it."
>"There are other ways of waking a person up. Gentler, less migraine inducing ways."
"Then get your butler to be your personal alarm clock instead... also I see you're wearing the yellow ducky ones today. That's pretty cute."
>>
File: 1516788721573.jpg (2.59 MB, 4032x3024)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>33485866
>>
>>33485723
It's absolutely modern though. DYEWTS?
>>
What's the uhh
What's the policy on new Anon's showing up?
Like say you're an established satyr dad and some new Anon just up & appears in town

Asking for a friend not me I'm not this Anon and if I was I wouldn't tell you because I want to do really super depraved stuff to your daughteru
>>
>>33486390
The hospital borrows the aesthetic but there's nothing that says the medicine is modern. There's a reason Fluttershy had to gone on some quest to save Zecora instead of just going to Ponyville's hospital to get a cure.

And as I said the modern show structure is trash and I prefer Equestria being a proper fantasy instead of just an arbitrary mess.

>>33486395
I don't see any issue with extra Anons showing up.
>>
>>33485539
>>33486390
You almost make it sound like the idea of a mother kissing their young child's scraped knee or elbow or whatever after cleaning it and putting a band-aid on it is nothing but a fairy tale.

>>33485723
>infections are probably still dangerous
That they are. And given where Fluttershy lives, she does have the right idea: Always make sure to properly clean a wound, no matter how small it is.
>>
>>33485970
Doesn't matter if she's swimming, sleeping or showering, she always has at least one pair of sunglasses on her at all times.
>>
>>33487518
That's for the benefit of others. Her unshielded gaze is at least uncomfortable.
>>
>>33488143
I wonder what an adoring or loving gaze from her would look like? Still vaguely unsettling and aggressive?
>>
>>33488658
Even if it was completely demure and loving from a physical standpoint, the ambient, innate magic of it would make it feel slightly predatory.
>>
>>33488143
>>33488658
>>33488681
All this just means that she has to be blindfolded during tender, loving sex. She's putting a lot of trust in you by doing so, make sure to treat her nicely.
>>
>>33488772
Of course. She's high strung, but still a very good wife.
>>
>>33488772

>"You're not going to do anything weird, right?"
>Anon grinned as he finished binding her wrists and tying them to the bed.
"Of course not."
>Anon then shoved an ice cube up her vagina and ran away.
>>
File: 1930468__.png (269 KB, 699x830)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>33488879
>>
File: Satyr - Halley Fruity.png (467 KB, 989x816)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>
>>33488879
Anon needs a one liner like "Hey boss, you need to cool off," or "I'll be right back, just chill out".
>>
>>33485970
>>
>>33490533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No82kn1EfPk
>>
>>33491729
What, you think an up and coming artist lived this comfortably on art alone?
Nah, sometimes mares get a little too nosy. Sometimes she does commissions for the crown.
>>
>>33489600
Half pony gains
>>
>>
>School time
>But the teacher is currently sick
>So a substitute teacher is called in for the day
>Turns out it's [insert satyr's name here] pony mom
>Will things end well?
>Or is pony mom going to end up embarrassing their kid in one way or another?
>>
>>33493156
>Lyra turns Hope's English class into a biology class
>Hope sinks into her seat as her excited peers ask her mom what alien dick was like
>"Haha, oh you kids, c'mon, Mr. Doodle was very insistent I stick to the lesson plan..."
>"Buuut if you're gonna twist my hoof about it, sure, in the interests of education, after all."
>>
>>33493166
She should be proud her mom's endorsing the glory of humandom.
>>
>>33493371
Replacing the native population through subversion. Nice.
>>
I wonder which satyrs would be willing, if able, to live on Earth for an extended period of time. Maybe it'd be good for them to get some broader perspective or see what life entirely without magic would be like. It may be a bit of a mind fuck for them to see weather just happening by itself.

Do you think any of them would actually like it here and choose to live here?
>>
File: 1538617479808.png (313 KB, 948x737)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>33494309
What kind of fucking idiot would choose this dumpster fire of earth over horseland?
>>
>>33494330
Maybe it's for charity.
>>
>>33494330
People who don't base their entire worldview on fearmongering "news" reporters.
I'll take the safe, prosperous world that's becoming more of both of those, but filled with a bunch of people who cry about how it's the opposite, over a world full of people who say everything's find but face total annihilation on a weekly basis.
>>
>>33494372
good goy
>>
>>33494330
This. Though I can imagine Anon taking his wife and satyr child to visit Anon's grandparents for a few days. You just have to hope they've gotten over the shock they had when you first introduced your pony wife to them.
>>
>>33494330
Not everywhere is like whatever shithole you live in. There's lots worth seeing on Earth.
>>
>>33495013
But Earth has no magic
And niggers
>>
>>33494372
Good point, Equestrian seems pretty dangerous compared to Earth. I mean I don't even remember the last time a seventy foot tall bear rampaged through my neighborhood or some weird magic weeds destroyed half the place.
>>
>>33495020
Not where I live. Here, only 0.4% of the population is black, and all the ones I've met have been really nice.
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 662x373)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>33495020
>But Earth has no magic
Then how do you explain this?
>>
File: 1839563.png (180 KB, 2391x2660)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>
>>33495042
Sorcery!
>>
You guys haven't seen any nerds around, have you?
>>
>>33496643
They're everywhere!
>>
>>33495068
She's a cutie, but those tits seem disproportionately large for her body.
>>
File: 1445409539336.png (389 KB, 1284x1528)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>33494309
>I wonder which satyrs would be willing, if able, to live on Earth for an extended period of time.

>"Geeeet your tits out, geeeeeet your tits out, geeeeet your tits out for the lads!"
>Murmur's first experience of going to a football game was a strange one.
>>
>>33496908
Unfamiliar with Gibbous?
>>
>>33497305
No, I'm aware that it's a recurring thing. I was never a fan of it.
>>
>>33497318
Hm, guess she'll never be one of your personal favorites then.
>>
File: BarryInTrouble.png (507 KB, 1500x1500)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>
(I don't know why I even bother sticking around, honestly, nobody else has. [Bet somebody's going to yell at me to leave since I've said that too.])
>>
File: SoozenTude.png (291 KB, 1500x1500)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>33497764
>>
>>33497764
>tempest broke his horn
>years later she has a little boy
>she doesn't want the same fate to him and since she spend most of his life like a villain she doesn't know better
it's not difficult dumbass
>>
Hey satyr, I bet you can't do a full 360 on the swing.
>>
File: hikidrizaadzdf.png (395 KB, 1500x1500)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>
>>33497875
Soozen's a cutie.
>>
>>33497764
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?
>>
>>33499723
Old man Anon who plays grandpa to a lot of satyrs when?
They probably can't meet their actual grandpa, after all.
>>
>>33499800
Theoretically, it's possible that some Anon and his father both got stuck in Equestria.
Or that two humans reproduced in Equestria and their son later had satyr children.
>>
File: StrawberrySodaCom.png (491 KB, 892x3000)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>
>>33500013
Good, now his eyes are protected from harmful rays.
>>
>>33499940
I was referring to just an old man who is a not-actually but basically a grandpa to a bunch of satyrs in his town.
>>
File: 1508526271634.png (97 KB, 1699x2053)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>33500597
>Do you even know who Tempest is?
was a typo you dumb bitch
>So basically make Tempest paranoid to the point where it's just ridiculous
yes, because it's fun
i will not explain this again, go to the archives and read why tempest acts like this
>>
>>33500597
I like how you're so accusatory about the post using his for her & also ignoring the fact it referred to her as "she" like four times.
>>
>>33500612
>>33500627
Enough with the blatant (You)'s.
Who is most yandere? Or even yandaughter?
>>
>>33501085
Yuzu when somebody impedes on her time with dad.
>>
>>33501303
/r/ Yuzu version of >>33501085
>>
>>33501404
we don't have artists
>>
>>33501085
Depends on who's writing at the time. Next question.
>>
>>33501303
Got to keep daddy safe from the thots only out to steal his man mayonnaise. Except Mistake, she's cool.
>>
>>33501529
What about One and Laz?
>>
>>33501711
literally who?
>>
File: half_assing.png (168 KB, 1440x1440)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>33501404
I tried but not very hard
>>
>>33501718
Are you just trying to be annoying?
>>
>>33468026
I am new to this thread. Who's Yuzu? I tried the story list but I don't know what it is anyway.
>>
>>33501915
A bat pony satyr. She's the bby grl of one of the most skilled artists, and thus has a lot of art, so she gets discussed a lot.

>>33501731
I keked.
>>
File: 1515497369517.png (577 KB, 1090x907)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>33501711
i think Lazer is done with the thread
>>33501915
way too popular sexy bat
>>
File: 6.png (1.59 MB, 2200x1000)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>
File: stat.gif (95 KB, 315x572)
95 KB
95 KB GIF
>>33500612
>satyr gfd
oh no don't
>>
>>33501731
Did Anon have to put locks and chain on his bedroom door to keep Yuzu from sneaking in to snuggle?
>>
File: If you hate it so much.png (327 KB, 600x701)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>33500612
Pic related about sums up how I imagine these two talking to him.
>>
>>33503907
Doesn't matter how much he struggles, babybat will have her snuggles.
>>
>>33500612
I want to be sexually molested by bella and purity
>>
>>33503907
Damn it, Anon works hard to score those cheap bar skanks. The least Yuzu could do is wait until they're gone to go for her cuddles.
>>
>>33504154
>Picking up bar flies when you have a yandaughter and her obsessed bff who will gladly handle any and every need you have.
>>
>>33504204
Sometimes a man just wants a no strings attached one night stand rather than something likely to cause drama. Plus with Yuzu being of the age she appears in this pic, >>33501731I personally imagine Anon as not being ready for a more permanent relationship again yet.
>>
>>33504154

>From out in the hall, the ever curious Yuzu hears creaking bedsprings from inside her dad's room.
>"Daddy, are you jumping on the bed? You shouldn't, because you always tell me not to and it's not fair!"
>The sounds halt before her father's somewhat muffled voice replies.
"Oh... Yeah, sorry. Now go back to bed, sweetie."
>Yuzu frowns.
>Dumb daddy, this was the second time this week she had to remind him of his own rules.
>>
>>33503914
i need an edit
>>33503875
>gfd
Grain Filling Duration? Geotechnical Field Drilling? Gone For the Day?
>>
>>33504328
>gfd
Girlfriend domination would be my best guess. I know I could just google it, but that takes fun out of it.
>>
>>33504328
Gentle femdom?
>>
File: 8AQbkDa.png (558 KB, 620x432)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>33504422
Bingo
Bango
>>
File: Gale&Plumberry.png (277 KB, 1352x1016)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>
>>33504422
>>33504424
Tell me more, this sounds like my new fetish
>>
>>33504204
Not everyone is a pedo pervert. In Equestria, mares (or stallions if you swing that way) is the deal. So Mistake can go fuck herself unless she's willing to turn into a sweet mare with a charming personality and remain like that for the rest of her life.
>>
File: 1540834800220.png (1.52 MB, 1000x1441)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>33504726
I'll live my life my way, boi.
>>
I'm so tired of all of this Yuzu shit.
>>
File: too_much_yuzu_sum1-Else.png (467 KB, 1837x3036)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>
>>33505619
I
I want to see tanlines, damnit
>>
>>33505635
here senpai
https://derpibooru.org/1947978
>>
>Hearts and Hooves Day
>Give your satyr kid money and send them to the movies, a comic store or a friend's place
>So you and your lovely pony wife can spend some alone time together
>>
>>33505619
Damn it, why did Yuzu let Glimmer talk her into testing out her highly unstable potions? Now somebody's going to have to suck the poison out.
>>
>>33505640
thank you based chad filters
>>
File: 1550074690577.jpg (700 KB, 520x1310)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>33506993
>chad
>using fillters
>>
>In the midsummer day, Spike, now a giant to what he was when he was a hatchling, relaxed in a section of the treebary.
>Reading a book of brave heroes stopping dastardly villains and winning triumphantly, waiting for Twilight and her husband to ask for his help when they both return from Canterlot.
>All he had to really do for the treebary was to make sure the place was cleaned after the kids and to reorganize the books after they are finished using them.
>A short while into his story, he's pulled from the adventure by the sound of the ground floor door creaking open.
>Spike closes the book and almost wishes whoever opened the door came later. The stand off between the hero and villain was about to happen.
>He gets up from his seat, stretching his back and wings to head downstairs to greet the teenagers.
>As he heads down, he remembers how much easier it was for him to move around when he was younger.
>Spike sees all three children beginning to relax from a day of school.
>He greets all three of them with a smile and asking, "Children, how was school today?"
>While they tell him how their day was, he decides to organize the books he's been neglecting downstairs.
>He listens with great interest.
>Glimmer talked about how great it was and how her teacher is showing her a new spell.
>Thistle lit up as she told him how wonderful her day was, she had made an A on her history test. An A she'd studied hard for.
>>
>>33507091
>Spike smiled in pride as he pulled his daughter into a mighty hug, lifted her off the floor for several seconds.
>Rory was different from the two girls.
>All he said about his day was it was just okay in a bit of a somber mood, simply responding that his day was "Okay." in a sullen tone.
>He simply responded that his day was "Okay.", his sullen mood betraying his claim.
>It's incredibly obvious to Spike that he's upset, but decides he'll ask him about what's wrong when he can get him alone.
>From the many things he's learned from watching Twilight's blunders, most of which she would prefer to not talk about, he found it best not to ask your child questions around other kids, even if they're friends or siblings. It's incredibly embarrassing for them.
>He lets the three relax for now, waiting for his opportunity to get Rory alone to ask him what's wrong.
>Now it's clear considering he seems to just want to lay on the couch and read a comic.
>Normally he'd gladly tell Spike all about his day, especially since he began taking lessons from Hope. She had managed to kindle his interest in spells and magic in a way Twilight never could.
>He decides to give Rory a bit of alone time for now, but he knows he'll have to nip this one in the bud.
>Last thing he, twilight, or anyone under this roof wants to see is Rory lose his confidence
>Spike heads back upstairs and makes a very simple plan.
>Spike goes back to his reading, occassionally checking on the kids.
>After several hours, the drake gets impatient, and decides to push things along a bit.
>>
>>33507094
"Rory, can you come up and help me upstairs? I need some help with a certain book your mother asked me to check. It's an old one and I don't want to accidentally damage it."
>Rory simply says sure and heads upstairs. Spike then grabs a book and pretends it's a book that is one he needed him to examine
"Ah, there you are." Spike pretends he didn't hear his hooves running up the stairs.
>He hands him the book, "It's this one."
>Rory looks at the book and uses the classic eye test, if it doesn't look damaged then it's fine.
>From what he can tell, the book looks perfectly fine, wondering why Spike wanted him to look at it.
>"The book looks as good as new, Uncle," Rory says.
"Ah, that's good to hear. Thank's for helping me with it."
>As Rory hands his Uncle the book and starts to head off, Spike decides now is the best time to ask what has been bringing him down recently.
"Now, how about you tell me what's gotten you in such a sour mood?"
>Rory realizes that Spike asked for help with the book to set this up.
>With said realization, Rory's fingers start to glow along with his eyes, preparing to leave the room.
>As Spike tries to put his hand on the boy’s shoulder, Rory disappears in a puff of smoke.
>Spike should've figured he was going to use the spell he calls Flicker, one of the few spells he can do exceptionally well
>Fortunately for Spike, because of how flustered Rory is, he could only teleport a few feet away.
>>
>>33507096
>Even though Spike is a large fellow, roughly several times larger than the average human, he's fast enough to get in front of his nephew to prevent him from leaving the upstairs room.
>He puts his hand on his nephew, gentle as if he was attempting to touch a dove.
>"Rory, I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong." Spike looks at him with somber eyes.
>Rory looks up to the ceiling, a bit frustrated and wishing to not tell his uncle, but he knew Spike wouldn't let it go.
>"Fine. Even though Ms. Hope helped me with magic, I don't feel like I learned enough."
>Rory's fingers start to glow once again as he starts a spell.
>In his hand, a small orb of magic appears. What Spike saw that looked different from others is that it appeared as if he was holding a small eclipse.
>He does know that the orb is a test for unicorns or any magic user. All it is meant to show is that the larger the orb, the more capable with their magic
>"All I can do is this for this spell while Glimmer can summon one twice its size and she can even throw it."
>He closes the hand holding the orb, snuffing the light.
>"I just wish I didn't feel like a second rate version of my sister."
>Spike felt like this situation was going to happen at some point. Twilight hadn't been giving as much attention as she should when it comes to helping Rory with his magic.
>What Spike does know is that he should help Rory out with his problem.
>He scratches his chin as he tries to think of a solution
>Then he has an idea. It might not even work, but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>33507097
"How about this, what if I taught you how to use dragon fire?" he offers, blowing a small puff of green flame to accentuate his words.
>Rory is immediately intrigued by this idea.
"I doubt Glimmer knows anything about it."
>The offer tempted Rory a lot.
>After Spike said that, he couldn't think of too many non dragons who can use their fire.
>"Yeah. Let's do it." Rory says ecstatically.
>Spike smiles, glad he was able to change Rory's mood like that.
>The only hard part now is trying to teach someone a thing that his species knows by instinct and his obviously doesn't.
"Great. We can start next week if that's fine. I'll have to make sure to teach you correctly."
>"I'm fine with that." He says with a smile
>As Rory was about to leave, the obvious question crossed his mind.
>"But how are you going to teach me?"
>Spike waved away the worry of his nephew.
"Won't be a problem. The two of us will figure it out, but by the end of it, you will understand a dragon's flame."
>>
>>33507100
Rory shouldn't feel too bad. Glimmer's gonna be as crazy as their mom because of how overbearing she is.
>>
>>33506824
Well shit.

>"Huh... yeah, I guess that isn't normal. You should probably go see Glimmer and find out if she can fix it."
>Sitting on her friend's bed, Mistake looked up at Yuzu as she paced back and forth in clear agitation.
"I've already tried, she isn't there. She said something about going to Canterlot for a few days."
>"Well dang, what are you going to do?"
>Yuzu stopped her pacing and held her hands up in exasperation, turning to look at her friend.
"I don't know! I can't go to the doctor, I'd die of embarrassment."
>She let out an annoyed groan.
"Damn it, Glimmer, what kind of idiot mixes up magic skin lotion with whatever the heck that stuff you gave me was? I only wanted something for my dry wings!"
>Mistake watched her friend's mini-freakout with surprising calmness, glancing only occasionally to the meaty schlong swinging back and forth between her legs.
>"Well you know, she'll probably be back soon, so maybe you can just wait it out?"
>Yuzu frowned.
"I can't just stay in my room for the entire week, my dad would get suspicious."
>Mistake pondered this for a moment, unable to stop herself from peaking now and then at the offending organ.
>"Yeah... It's pretty big, huh?"
>Yuzu shrugged.
"I guess, why?"
>"Oh, no reason. I was just thinking that it would be pretty hard to hide."
>An awkward moment of silence passed between the two.
>"So have you, you know... tried playing with it?"
>Yuzu took a step back.
"What? No!"
>"I'm just asking because maybe it's like a curse or something. Maybe it'll go away if you take care of it, if you know what I mean."
>>
>>33507566

"That's stupid! How would that possibly help?"
>Mistake scratched her head thoughtfully.
>"Well what if I touch it?"
>Yuzu stared blankly for a moment, not certain if she'd heard her friend correctly.
"Are you kidding me?"
>"Listen, I'm part Changeling, and Changelings feed on emotions with magic, right?"
"Yeah, I guess."
>Mistake nodded.
>"So maybe I can like, suck the magic out of it and break the curse or something."
"You are not sucking it, understand."
>"Don't say it like that!"
"This whole situation is stupid, I hate it!"
>Mistake glanced down once again.
>"Well... if you hate it so much, why do you have a boner?"
"It just does that by itself!"
>>
>green in my sat
>and it's fun
>what a nice day
>>
>>33507570

>As Anon walks passed his daughter's bedroom, he pauses momentarily by the door at the sound of raised voices.
>"Don't be so stubborn, just let me suck your dick."
>That was Mistake's voice, but wait, did they have a boy in there?
>"No, get off of me, Missy."
>Was Yuzu okay?
>She sounded a little panicked.
>"It's for your own good!"
>There was the sound of a scuffle.
>"Don't touch it!"
>"I'm trying to help, don't make it weird."
>It sounded like the pair of them were rolling around on the floor and knocking into furniture.
>"You're making it worse, it's just getting bigger!"
>"Stop struggling, I'm gonna start siphoning the magic or whatever."
>Yup, that sounded like a vase getting knocked to the floor.
>"Stop rubbing it!"
>"You're do that, you're moving too much!"
>What the hell was happening in there?
>Anon could tell they weren't actually fighting for real, but he seriously didn't know what to make of it.
>Maybe he should just walk away and pretend not to have heard anything.
>"Mistake, stop... it's feels weird!"
>"That's probably the curse lifting."
>"No, not weird like that!"
>"Something's happening, I can feel it twitching."
>"Stop... Missy... you're g-gonna...ahh-oh!"
>The sound of struggling subsided and everything fell silent for a moment before at last Mistake spoke again.
>"Okay, so maybe that didn't work after all... Do you have any tissues."
>Finally Anon decided to knock on the door.
"Hey, uh, you okay in there?"
>Several seconds passed before he received any kind of response.
>"Yeah, Mister Anon, we're just playing video games."
>Anon nodded to himself, consciously choosing to believe that as he walked away and decided never to mention any of this ever again.
>>
>>33507594
Expect more soon
>>
File: 1408687707075.gif (717 KB, 400x225)
717 KB
717 KB GIF
>>33508033
>>
>>33507100
Looking forward for more.
>>
File: toowholesome.png (703 KB, 1021x1280)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
bump
>>
File: 1507518.png (137 KB, 1830x1131)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>
File: 1538749091383.gif (39 KB, 320x240)
39 KB
39 KB GIF
>>33505619
>>33505152
>>
>>33510556
unf~
Every wife and daughter could expect plenty of these.
>>
File: ken.png (537 KB, 680x676)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
Fee Fi Fo Fedgie

One very lucky girl will receive a wedgie
>>
>>33511299
Darcy. It's her lot in life.
>>
>>33511299
>>33511354
A loving uncle, a lucky niece.
>>
File: Darcy.png (309 KB, 900x1507)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>33511666
>a lucky niece
No girl should know what it's like to have whiplash on her pussy.
>>
>>33511666
Someone who's not related to her, fucking perv.
>>
>>33511822
You can love somebody non-sexually, you know.
>>
File: 1521257951615.png (19 KB, 423x779)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>33511676
That's what she gets for dressing like a whore. At least that's what her alternate universe supremely conservative Christian self says.
>>
>>33511838
You must live in a very strange place or got raised by a messed up family if you think giving your niece or anyone is a sign that you love them.
>>
>>33511676
What if she likes it?
>>
>>33511984
This. It makes her horny.
It's like a secret sex signal between her an Uncle Anon.

If anyone else is around, they'll just think it's childish antics, since they've been doing it pretty much forever, and then they can make their way to the barn separately for a romp in the hay.
>>
>>33511984
Then walk away, and talk with her parents if she's starting to act strange around you. Unless you're not related to her, then go all the way and marry her when she's old enough.

>>33512000
>If anyone else is around, they'll just think it's childish antics
Yeah, if they're retarded.
>"Big Mac and Femanon, look! Femanon's brother is giving your daughter a wedgie so mighty that it almost tore her panties off! And it looks like she's enjoying it?"
>"Hurr, they're just playing childish games."
>>
Are you having good hopes for the ending of this comic?
https://derpibooru.org/1961850
I know I am.
>>
>>33512175
No.
>>
File: 1542729611180.gif (864 KB, 500x500)
864 KB
864 KB GIF
>>33512000
Maybe not the most subtle signal, but a signal nonetheless.

>>33512050
City folk just don't get it.
>>
>>33512598
>I don't want something to end with Anon and pony having a satyr baby together
You clearly don't belong on this board.
>>
File: 20190215_220218.jpg (427 KB, 971x1148)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>
>>33513641
Them sure are some angular faces.
>>
File: 20190215_230441.jpg (184 KB, 572x754)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>33513667
this better?
>>
>>33513827
This just some rugrats shit.
Baby satyrs when?
>>
>>33513827
fucking cal arts, i tell ya
>>
File: sigh.png (228 KB, 533x765)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>
>>33513886
>Your Honor I call for another recess, the opposing council's ears are really distracting me
>>
>>33512175
Pfffft nah
>>
>>33512175
art and plot is meh but the impreg tickles muh dick
>>
>>33513827
Not him, but this reminds me of Steven Universe... so no.

The bottom right one in >>33513641 is the best of these.
>>
>>33513641
I can never have enough babybat, though Murmur's seriously lagging behind her sister when it comes to art.

>>33513827
Ah yes, Yuzu's brief chubby phase as a child. Good thing she learned some temperance by herself, because her dad never could say no to her when she begged for him to buy her chocolate.

>>33514313
"Objection! Your honor, this is getting ridiculous. This is a case of a few minor parking infractions we're talking about and the defense has already dragged this hearing out for two entire days."

Even Yuzu has to swallow her pride sometimes and take on more minor cases. Sure, they may not be as interesting as high level corporate fraud, but they pay the bills.
>>
>>33514452
>art is meh
Are you drunk? I can understand the plot being meh since there isn't much of a plot to begin with. But the art itself? In case you haven't noticed, there aren't that many artists who draws proper pony teats in lewd pics.
>>
>>33514755
Murmur's busy being a super mom.
>>
>>33515152
>"he LIKES crotch teats!"
>>
File: 751693.png (151 KB, 500x500)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>33515222
>>
>>33515222
>He doesn't imagine his satyrs with an extra set of crotchtits, teats or udders.
>>
File: 1304791198252.png (283 KB, 1000x1000)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>33515255
i like canon designs, fuck your shit
>>33515313
and that's stupid, it's only ok with the cow satyr
>>
>>33515324
That's, like, just your opinion, man.
>>
>>33515324
Is this your way of trying to start shit or something? Ponies have teats IRL, and lewd pony pics is just bad without 'em. Like, what's the point of drawing a pony vag on a pony if you're not gonna go all the way? They're ponies, not humans. Saying that lewd art is bad because the artist remembers that he's drawing a pony just makes you reek like a troll.
>>
No teats > Teats
Human vagina > Horse vagina
>>
>>33515400
>human vagina > horse vagina
please go be astoundingly gay somewhere else
>>
File: 1430867708390.jpg (36 KB, 909x711)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>33515378
>Ponies have teats IRL
>irl
>>
>>33515413
Do you think pony and Anon just wished for a baby satyr to magically appear out of thin air? And that said baby got fed with air during his or her baby years?
>>
>>33515189
Sure it takes a somewhat cutthroat and very pragmatic attitude to be a highly paid attorney, but Murmur could tell you a thing or to about what REAL stress is when you've got half a dozen pots and pans on the go while simultaneously trying to argue with your two little darlings about why they need to stop fighting and eat their greens, all while operating on four hours sleep. And oh crap, she still needs to vacuum the living room.
>>
>>33515473
My mom used to get my sister and I to vacuum by sprinkling carpet cleaner everywhere and saying "look it snowed vacuum food."
>>
>>33515476
That's pretty cute, not going to lie. I hope you made "nom nom nom" sounds while you did it.
>>
>>33513641
Is this Yuzu bullying her little sister? All Murmur has to do is say the three magic words to end her plight:

"I'm telling daddy."
>>
Why is it so damn hard to draw faces that aren't slap bang right in the middle of the uncanny valley?
>>
>>33515500
Competition for daddy's attention must be eliminated.
>>
Captcha blows dead wharf rats!
>>
>>33515500
That would mean admitting defeat.
>>
>>33515476
Need more parents doing cute stuff like this with their kids.
>>
>>33515515
Serch refferences
>>
>>33515515
How much detail are you going for?
>>
>>33515894
Pretty cartoonish, but with mostly realistic proportions and shading (hopefully). I'm mostly doing it as practice and to learn as I go.
>>
bump
>>
File: helloiamyourfriend.jpg (72 KB, 735x1088)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
>>33519123
Thicc and short.
>>
File: howToPickupBoys.png (1000 KB, 2550x2970)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>
>>33519123
Nice. Only one thing, though, it almost looks like she has two bellybuttons.
>>
>>33520066
The hell is up with those purple hooves?
>>
>>33520543
His lower body's purple. He's just wearing khakis.
>>
File: file.png (1.03 MB, 3496x2362)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>33520066
lucky boi
>>33520616
>He's just wearing khakis.
the human who introduced those to horseland, should be executed
>>
File: 1550136835948.png (663 KB, 1280x1059)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>33515189
>>
>>33521012
The stallion who married her is one lucky bastard.
>>
>>33521016
If she was my wife, we'd have to buy a new mattress every couple of years because we'd wear them out so quickly.
>>
>>33521012
How do you imagine a family dinner with her, her sister, her dad, husband and their two kids would go? I wonder if Yuzu is envious of her seeing as Murmur's five years younger than her but is already happily married with kids.

>>33499115
Is Drizzle not used to people approaching her in general, or just uncomfortable when said people have the look of a serial killer in their eyes?
>>
>>33521047
No many girls can snu snu when they're the smaller partner.
>>
>>33521266
I imagine Yuzu's a little jealous, but by and large, the family has put their past problems behind them.
>>
>>33521266
Well the kids would love it because their favorite aunt would make sure to slip them a shitload of bits as gifts, so long as they don't tell their mother, and grandpa would give them an extra large serving of dessert each.
>>
>>33521266
>I wonder if Yuzu is envious of her seeing as Murmur's five years younger than her but is already happily married with kids.
Of course not, it's not like she can almost hear her biological clock ticking in her ears.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZFFjn9nOwU
"So what if I'm forty and I haven't been on a real date in years? It's not like I'm passed my prime or out of the game or anything."
>Yuzu peered at herself in the bathroom mirror, hearing the sound of her niece and nephew giggling and the rest of her family chatting downstairs.
"There's nothing wrong with holding out for the right guy to come along and not settling for somebody that isn't right for you."
>She leaned in closer to the mirror, noticing the subtle lines of wrinkles just starting to show in the corners of her eyes.
"Sure, maybe I do look a little older, but still a solid eight out of ten... or at least a seven."
>She frowned and peered down at her breasts, cupping them in her palms.
"At least you two girls haven't let me down."
>She undid an extra button on her jacket to show just a little more cleavage, knowing it was pointless, seeing as the only two men in her house were her brother-in-law and father.
>Still, it made her feel a little better.
>She looked back at her reflection, giving herself a sexy pout before a moment later groaning and deflating somewhat as she let out a sigh.
"Ugh, who am I kidding, I'm an old hag."
>She perked up a little.
"Well I'm a rich old hag at least, so I guess I could always retire to some tropical paradise with some young local boytoy."
>>
>>33521363
Maybe she could talk with Murmur and her husband.
What guy wouldn't like to have a pair of sisters as a harem?
>>
>>33521636
I know Anon likes the guy, but I honestly don't see him being okay with that. Maybe, and it's a very big maybe, Yuzu could talk Murmur and her husband around to letting him act as a sperm donor for her, but I picture Murmur as not being at all open to anything more than that in the slightest. She's not willing to share her hubby in any way shape or form.
>>
>>33521664
>She's not willing to share her hubby in any way shape or form.

"I hope you understand that I only made this exception because I kind of feel sorry for my sister, right?"
>Murmur's husband nodded, only half listening.
>"Uh-huh."
"Good, because you know if you ever cheat on me I'll cut your balls off in your sleep, don't you?"
>"Yes, dear, you've mentioned that a few times."
>>
>>33521012
Whose oversized shirt is that she's wearing?
>>
>>33522397
I'll post the original tomorrow when I'm back on my desktop. If I remember right, the original is Annie from Attack on Titan, I think.
>>
I wish the other satyrs got more attention.
>>
>>33522668
>"Haha, hey look it's Lawl & Odor."
>'What's up Battorney General?'
>"Honorable Judge Daddy B. Wonderful still giving you the cakewalk cases?"
>'Yeah that's right, turn up that nose and keep walking, don't wanna get caught talking to us nobodies.'
>>
>>33522698
Art of Lawl & Odor when?
>>
>>33522698
>Judge Daddy B. Wonderful
Well, most satyr girls do consider daddy's word to essentially be law.
>>
>>33522668
So do I at times, but I also don't want to force myself to talk about characters I don't care so much about just for the sake of it because we haven't talked about them in a while. If a genuine idea comes to mind about a less popular satyr, I'll join in or start a conversation if I think I have something worthwhile to say, but equally I won't keep myself from doing so for a character I like just because they're more popular and as such are talked about more often.

To be totally honest though, some satyrs are of no interest to me at all and I'll usually skip content and conversations about them.
>>
>>33522917
Then why won't they eat their damn broccoli? It's literally a top tier vegetable.
>>
>>33456121
Snapshot after just having woken up and looking rough as balls.
>>
>>33522959
I sure wish I had something to skip to.
>>
If you had to assemble a team of no more than five satyrs to rob Canterlot's largest bank, who would you pick and what would their job in the heist be? Also who if any do you think would betray the others for a larger cut?
>>
>>33523003
Garret would make the uniforms I'm sure. The others had to nag him endlessly about how having distinctive outfits would be detrimental to the heist, but he was convinced that the group's "infamy" would be compromised if no one knew who was responsible.
>>
>>33522959
I get you. Honestly Yuzu falls under into the 'no interest' category for me abd I will say it's a bit tiresome that everyone is always talking about her.
>>
>>33522975
Sometimes you have to enforce your law.
She wants, needs for you to show her you ALWAYS have final say in everything.
>>
>>33523641
You know what works good for that? BAM
A fuckin wedgie
>>
>>33523655
That can only end in sex.
>>
File: 1550446212442.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1331)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>33522917
"Hey, babybat, you look a little sad. Come give daddy a hug."
>>
>>33523655
Yes.
>>33524263
Yes!
>>33524414
>"How satyr girls tend to view their dad."
>>
>>33524263
Or a visit from the police and your wife divocring you and taking the kid as far away from you as possible.
>>
>>33524817
Pretty sure giving your kid a wedgie isn't a crime.
>>
>>33524891
Daughter, niece
Potato, Potahto
>>
>>33523081
>Garret would make the uniforms I'm sure
How would Rarity react if she found out Garret used some of her more expensive fabrics to make those uniforms?

>>33522975
Ask your missus if she can't have a talk with the boy or girl instead. She's a pony who has to eat greens and vegetables, so hopefully she can convince satyr why it's important to eat vegetables.

>>33524891
That'd all depend on circumstances, wouldn't it?
>>
>>33524891
>>33524902
>That'd all depend on circumstances, wouldn't it?
Certainly not if it's a wholesome fatherly wedgie.
>>
>>33524817
For what.
The socking section of the herding laws in Equestria clearly state a father has free use of his daughters if they're single or formally joined to his harem.
>>
File: 1245958135941.jpg (36 KB, 423x474)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>33525046
>>
Is this looking okay so far?

>>>/trash/21378345
>>
>>33525018
Would you enjoy it if your father kept giving you wedgies?
>>
>>33525505
I'd just be like Cici and train to be where the wedgies aren't
She can block a wedgie from 10 different angles, blindfolded, with one hand
>>
>>33525542
>I'd just be like Cici and train to be where the wedgies aren't
So basically avoid your own father? That sounds like a pretty good reason for satyr's mom to take the kid and get far away from you. Why you gotta make things so weird for?
>>
>>33525869
She'll thank him later when an actual rapist tries to attack her and lightning fast reflexes lets her turn the tables on him, throwing him the ground and pinning him down before he can even touch her.
>>
>>33525983
This Anon knows and most likely practices surprises wedgie attacks on his daughteru for just such an emergency.
>>
>>33525983
Then she gives the rapist a wedgie so hard his balls turn into a vagina, right?
>>
>>33525983
>Pretending to try and rape your own child on a daily basis is a good thing, for it'll teach them to keep their eyes and ears open when they're walking on the streets
>>33525113
>>
>>33526004
Ponies usually don't wear underwear, nor does Anons who ended up in Equestria At least if you look at most of the Anons in this general. So wedgies are not possible.
>>
>>33526005
Yes, giving somebody a wedgie is literally rape. So is looking at a woman without her express permission, or not looking at her if she wants you to, which is also a toxic micro-aggression. Careful though, because asking if she wants to be looked at or not is harassment and probably mansplaining too.
>>
>>33526005
Did you not read? Under Equestrian law, it's not rape if she's your daughter.
>>
>>33526189
>Getting this triggered because someone doesn't think of his daughter as nothing but a sex toy
Are you one of those who came here after whats-his-name went and posted satyrs on other boards in an attempt to attract Anons to this general? Lord knows his heart was in the right place, but his mind sure as heck wasn't.
>>
>>33526213
>Under my law
None of the princesses cares what you think. Hurt someone, even your kid, and you'll pay.
>>
>>33526213
>Heh, o-ok sugar, pipe down..
>"I want the world to know though, daddy!"
>T-The world will be fine not knowing, trust me-
>I LOVE MY DADDY AND WANT TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS BABIES!
>..She uh..she's got tourettes
>>
>>33526229
>I LOVE MY DADDY AND WANT TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS BABIES!
>And then things went to hell right away.
>>
>>33526219
>after whats-his-name
??
>>
>>33526240
>??
You're a bit new to this board, aren't you?
>>
>>33526233
>And things went all according to keikaku
That's what you meant, I think
>>
File: 1547156731953.png (229 KB, 368x400)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>33526249
not really but i don't pay attention to the user names, so give me a quick rundown
>>
>>33526252
>That's what you meant, I think
Says the one who tells everyone around him what he loves beating off to, and what he'll be doing it to.
>>
>>33526302
>>
>>33526219
>>33526240
>>33526249
>>33526259
AaronAmethyst was a namefag who contributed some mediocre content like art and green, then eventually tried to attract people from other boards and other from sites like Derpi, DA, and Tumblr by commissions and stuff. The art he got out of it was second rate at best and the desired results didn't exactly manifest the way he intended.
>>
File: IMG_3255.png (82 KB, 1220x1681)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>33526464
so
>muh sekrit klub
>muh artist needs to be perfect and do it for free
i see
Also, let me guess, just like the Timber thing, this happen like 5 years ago?
>>
>>33526228
Hey, princess Dawn's the one who revived this law from ancient times.
It goes both ways, though. Dad's, if you lead her own, don't be surprised if you wake up to your little girl riding you like a bronco.
>>
>>33526489
It around that time, but it was certainly around much longer.
>>
>>33526557
>be a male relative on the earth side
>be excited to visit equestria and meet your cousin(s)
>ol' uncle anon just keeps smiling telling you you have no idea what you're in for
>begin to have second thoughts
>can an interdimensional mirror thing make a u-turn?
>is it too late for that?
>>
File: 1550135228863.png (311 KB, 588x487)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>33526608
Fucking pathetic
>>
bed bump
>>
>>33527335
Satyr doesn't have a "bed time", man
That's for babies and squares
>>
>>33527343
Mayvbe yours don't, but mine know a good routine is healthy.
>>
>>33527845
Be careful man, they're gonna choose what rest home you go to.
>>
>>33526557
>Hey, princess Dawn's the one who revived this law from ancient times.
>Still pushing that she's a bitch who can do whatever she wants
>Implying Celestia would ever allow anyone to act like that, even if it is her own children
Not only do you ruin a satyr, you also butcher a pony.
>>
>>33528201
>she can do whatever she wants
I remember seeing multiple one shots implying as much; it happened, ok.
Atleast it's not the ones where she makes the maids do her dog or whatever.
>>
File: 1123335.jpg (546 KB, 1662x2056)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>33528213
Dawn's a sweetie. A little spoiled, but a sweetie.
She just doesn't think she or the other satyr princesses should be denied the attentions of the royal consort just because he's also their dad.
>>
File: Yuzu censored.png (2.97 MB, 4961x4650)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
Alright, I know there are a lot of things that look off about this, but I think I'm ready to call it done on account of it being too complicated to fix at this point. Honestly, I don't think it came out bad for a first try. I have a few ideas on who to try drawing next and how to avoid some of the mistakes I made.

https://derpibooru.org/1966251
>>
>>33528581
For a first attempt, yes. It came out really well.
Keep practicing, and I hope you'll stick around.
>>
>>33528581
So that's what she looks like under her makeup.
>>
>>33528672
Now that you've seen it she can't let you live.
>>
>>33528301
Would cum inside both of these cuties.
>>
>>33528800
Yes.
>>
>>33528740
Do you really think she'd be that unwilling to be seen without it? I mean it's not like she seems to have any unsightly blemishes. Plus I imagine there's be a lot less pressure for girls to wear the stuff when the only humans likely to "judge" them are their parents. I know poners have been shown to wear some, but still.
>>
File: mistake.jpg (6 KB, 250x190)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Did anyone save a better version of >related? Artist is a fag who's wiped every version off the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1080x1080)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33524414
Two things a dad needs to have.

1. Strong hugging arms.
2. Wide shoulders for riding on when satyr's legs get tired.
>>
>>33529417
this thread doesn't deserve jack shit
>>
>>33529462
Not him, and I do agree that nobody owes us art, so to speak, but deleting stuff you've already posted seems a little pointless. It's sort of the same as nuking pastebins.
>>
>>33529462

You could have just said "No."
>>
>>33529472
people move on and they don't wanna look back or he hates satyrs now
won't be the first artist to hate this place with all his soul
>>
File: 7868564.png (268 KB, 1000x760)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>33529417
Here.

>>33529462
And yet you stick around, year after year.
>>
>>33529545

Thanks, dude.
>>
>>33529472
Really sad when that happens. I know a lot of good stories posted during AiE and Flutterrape's early days has been lost forever because of nuked pastebins.

>>33529532
Dude, almost everyone on this board hates our guts and stays away from this general because of the fetishfags we have. Been to more than a few other generals and mlp sites, and many of the people who replied basically said the same thing: still likes or used to like satyrs, but left mostly cuz of those who never stops pushing daddy-daughter crap. Feels like that is how everyone sees this general now, and it wouldn't surprise me if that is why mimic sadly deleted his stuff and decided he, and I quote from Derpibooru "no longer wish to be associated with the majority of the theme behind my artwork, specifically speaking, satyrs."
>>
>>33529821
>no longer wish to be associated with the majority of the theme behind my artwork, specifically speaking, satyrs."
harsh
>>
>>33530092
Wouldn't worry too much about it, Mimic was, is, and will probably continue to be kind of a cunt prone to disproportionate anger at little to nothing.
>>
>>33530118
i really don't care about whatever happend 5 years ago, dude
>>
bump
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17 KB, 207x253)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>33529821
>Dude, almost everyone on this board hates our guts and stays away from this general because of the fetishfags we have.

I think it has a lot more to do you with you having a stroke every thread and on Derpibooru (until they permabanned you) whenever anything satyr related gets posted. Is the never ending incest shit annoying? Yes. But the people interest in that content are out producing everyone else in terms of discussion. If you want to fix the thread why don't you fucking fix it instead of ban evading and bitching about everything little thing. Use your filter, use 4chan X if the normal filter isn't good enough and post satyrs or fuck off. This thread's in a poor state enough as is.

As for the incestfags, please give it a damn rest, it's annoying here and it's annoying in hybreeds too, stop being selfish and derailing everything, and doubly stop trying to push blatantly porn logic headcanons are actual serious lore. Especially >>33526557 stuff. It's very obvious the only princess with executive control is Celestia.
>>
I propose that Leaf, Roseluck's daughter, is the prettiest satyr in town.
>>
>>33531268
I propose a Belle situation where everybody thinks she's a weirdo otherwise.
>>
>>33531268
>>33531348
I'm listening.
>>
File: 346448.jpg (196 KB, 818x1501)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>33531268
She's a sweet girl with pretty hair that mostly keeps to herself and enjoys helping her mother with her garden..
>>
>>33531627
She often has to blow off her friends in the run-up to Valentine's day because of the high demand for roses. I hope her mother appreciates the help.
>>
>>33531731
She enjoys the line of work then? Or is she mostly doing it out of obligation?
>>
>>33531779
Well she likes pretty flowers and the peace and quiet of her garden, but I expect the necessity of having to make a living out of it drags some of the fun away from it.
>>
>>33531820
She could always experiment with trying to domesticate new types of plants. In a land of magic, there's alchemists who pay good money for certain reagents, and just like in the real world, some plants and fungi resist cultivation.
Whatever guy figures out the way to get morels to consistently grow irl will probably instantly carve himself out some decent dosh.
>>
>>33531879
Having her as a kind of roving botanist, exploring forgotten jungles and far off lands in search of new species of rare flowers to cultivate and splice could be a fun idea for a story.
>>
>>33531921
Any notable accomplishments, you think? Any notable alchemist clients?
>>
>>33532410
Maybe a few expeditions funded by the Canterlot orchid society, though I imagine she mostly does it for her own enjoyment.
>>
>>33532410
>Any notable alchemist clients?
Zecora and Asha.
>>
>>33532508
That government funding? Or just a private club sort of deal?
>>
>>33532749
Probably a charity mostly funded by rich nobles and the occasional generous royal donation.
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>33534517
At least stop pissing into the pool yourself, please.
>>
>>33531921

>Leaf accidentally runs afoul of a tribe of zebra natives while attempting to pick samples of an orchid they consider sacred.
"Oh dang, better try to communicate or it's into the cooking pot for me."
>She clears her throat.
"Ooga-booga, ooga-gabooga-ooga, ooga-boo?"
>The zebras exchange confused looks before speaking to her in perfect Equestrian.
>"Uh... hello to you, too. Listen, you can't just come waltzing in here like you own the place and picking our flowers."
>Leaf blinks before gasping dramatically and pointing back behind the group confronting her.
"What the butts is that?!"
>As the group turn to look back, Leaf snatches the orchid and starts sprinting away.
"Start the engine! Start the engine!"
>>
>>33534583
Wow, what a bully filly!
>>
>>33534583
>"Ooga-booga, ooga-gabooga-ooga, ooga-boo?"
Quick, try to calm the savages by singing them one of their native songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28--5aEV1Z0
>>
>>33534583
I know exactly what grandpa Anon would say about this.

"Harrumph! One must take a firm stance with these simple wogs. Just be sure to speak in a loud, clear and commanding tone of voice and they'll snap lively soon enough."
>>
>>33534583
>"Start the engine! Start the engine!"
>Leaf yells at Zecora, who just sits there and glares daggers at Leaf
>This was not what Zecora agreed to do when she said she'd bring Leaf to Zecora's zebra tribe for research on flowers only
>>
File: 1550643035622.jpg (59 KB, 634x483)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>33535627
Poor fruitstripe knows suffering.
>>
>>33534583
>"Uh... hello to you, too. Listen, you can't just come waltzing in here like you own the place and picking our flowers."
"What? Look here, I don't speak bunga bunga talk, so stop your jabbering and gimme the flower."
>>
File: Nettle.png (30 KB, 355x877)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
This is Nettle.
>>
>>33535900
She's a cutie.
Echo's kid?
>>
>>33535900
Pretty cute, my dude. Her dress makes me think she's a little better off in terms of money than average. I wonder how she ranks on the ear floof softness scale.
>>
>>33535627
>"Sheeeeeeeeit."
"No time for your jive talk colloquialisms, Zecora, you have to get us out of here."

Or there was the time Leaf visited a collector in Neighpon to trade for a rare species of lily.
"Domo arigato, you bling much honoru upon famiry kawaii desu."
>"Pardon?"
"Ohayo gozaimasu banzai itadakimasu."
>"Are you okay? Are you having a stroke."

She shouldn't have let the anime club teach her phrases.
>>
File: Nettle Ride.png (53 KB, 674x956)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>33536037
Nah, just a misc Nightguard's. Ended up just making one.

>>33536043
I figured she would be, yeah. Being a royal guard pays pretty ok. She'd probably give you a pretty grumpy look if you rub her ears though.
>>
>>33536115
Please draw more of pony and satyr being together, because that is just top cute!
>>
File: Sirius Sketches.png (51 KB, 1218x868)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>
Which satyr is sleeping on page 9
>>
>>33537267
>Sirius planted that little nightmare inside that pony's dreams just so he could have an excuse to get close to her and vanquish said nightmare and look like a hero to her
>>
>>33536115
>just a misc Nightguard's. Ended up just making one
Have you posted him in the Batpony general? Perhaps someone there will like both the batpony and the batsatyr so much that they'll want to create more?
>>
>>33535900
>>33536115
Why does she look so nervous?
Does she have poor eyesight in daylight?
>>
>>33540344
She's heard that there are perverts out to grope batyr ears.
>>
>>33538617
All part of the master plan, eh? Sounds like Sirius alright.

>>33540344
I was going mostly with her just being a little shy but I like this idea. She's clearly a night owl in that case.

>>33539473
Nah but that's a decent idea for later actually.
>>
File: Nettle Doodle.png (1.86 MB, 1309x1807)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>33535900
>>33536115
Cute batyr.

Had to doodle.
>>
>>33541636
Cute.
>>
>>33541636
Really cute.
>>
Anyone have any ideas for the next Edition? I vote to use >>33536115 as the OP pic.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.