[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1678134.png (1.83 MB, 1720x2400)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
Previous thread: >>33374529

Thread for all your pony and no hooved yuri needs. Ignore the bait, no shipping war faggotary

Stories and old Threads
https://pastebin.com/A22VErxs

Featured Stories:
Wallflower x Moondancer by Pie Anon
https://pastebin.com/3sWsnB1e

A Very Public 'First Time' (AJ x RD) by Pie Anon
https://pastebin.com/B2a5v28V

Shadow of the Oni by PhenoBarbieDoll
https://pastebin.com/PyEhtrQp

Bikedykes and Leather by Manly Man
https://pastebin.com/hjjNzZk4

Autumn's Surprises (Sunset x Autumn Blaze) by Tstar
https://pastebin.com/Sum8CFh6

What Happened? (Moondancer x Twilight) by Tstar
https://pastebin.com/6TePr9m8

Gentle Teachings (Fluttershy x Tree Hugger) by Pie Anon
https://pastebin.com/PGLzvM2B

Double D's by Sadnon
https://pastebin.com/ndJRJKRj

LesboQuest by Pie Anon
https://pastebin.com/g8WwTuzK

My Own Mistress (Rarity selfcest) by Tethered-Angel
https://pastebin.com/nBJGYt3n

The Anniversary Gift by Tethered-Angel
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/417774/the-anniversary-gift

Trixie Crossover Selfcest (Glim is there too) by Pie Anon
https://pastebin.com/XfyrYQ8c

Be More Dazzling Part 4/5 by Tethered-Angel
https://pastebin.com/KyGJb4CZ
https://pastebin.com/1YEbmssx
>>
File: the best thing.png (77 KB, 439x451)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>
Post ponies being gentle
>>
File: Spoiler Image (240 KB, 1366x768)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
hello
>>
File: Spoiler Image (101 KB, 1024x683)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Best ship coming through.
>>
>>33440747
Yes please, with lots of Trixie please
>>
>>33440747
>Vampire: The Masquerade
>Trixie
I have a mighty need Pie!
>>
File: 15395.png (245 KB, 900x650)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
This Shipping United Board of Shipping has deemed Raridash postable until further notice.
>>
>>33441339
Absolutely splendid that I never eat fast food then. Last time I can remember eating fast food was probably 5 years ago.
>>
File: 1914513.jpg (946 KB, 1920x2560)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
Sunset Seraphim selfcests with Sunset Satan
>>
>>33441710
>Fight your inner demons by domming the fuck out of them
>>
>>33441710
Suncest
>>
File: 1922069.jpg (315 KB, 1068x1026)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>
File: 1945262.jpg (107 KB, 1000x1200)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>>33441945
>a knight and her damsel
>>
File: 1884803.png (1.81 MB, 1700x1200)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>33442062
>>
>>33441339
I mean, horse meat is fucking delicious, I would rather have that over beef any day.

>>33441710
"This horn's not just for looks, you know."
>>
>>33442155
That's probably my favorite of all their art. It's just so adorable.
>>
File: 1834045.png (2.51 MB, 1557x1600)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
>>33442161
I like this one more
>>
File: Sunstats.png (322 KB, 817x1040)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
Okay, let's get started on the game. I know I promised to try and start on Thursday night, but events like my mom going to the hospital kept me from writing.

I'm calling it 'It's Always Sunny in Canterlot,' and while Pathfinder is typically a very rules-heavy system, I'll be playing fast and loose with said rules, much like how Pie does with LesboQuest. Something to remember is that Sunset can do both swordplay and magic, even at the same time if the opportunity presents itself.

Spells make everything a lot more complicated though, and because Vancian casting would make everything way too much of a hassle for a thread-based CYOA (imagine everyone trying to fight over which spells she preps every morning), I'm going with spell points. They work pretty much the exact same as power points do with psionics: you spend points equal to the minimum caster level for the spell, so 1 point for 1st-level spells, 3 points for 2nd-level, 5 for third-level, and so forth. You have to spend extra spell points to make your spells have better effects, and can't spend more points than your caster level on any single casting.

When you level up, you're going to vote whether you want Sunset to be more combat-focused, spell-focused, or keep a balance between them. You'll also vote to decide on what style of fighting you want (manufactured weapons vs. natural weapons), and what kind of spells you want. When it comes to spells, I'll decide what the spells in particular are, you just vote on whether you want to go offensive, defensive, or utility. Later on, you can even get abilities to let you learn spells from other classes, like picking up a Cleric spell or two for healing. I'll link her spell list and current health/spell points at the start of each update.

The biggest thing to remember is that this is supposed to be fun, so things like Rule of Cool/Funny/Sexy apply. Be creative with your suggestions, and I'll try to incorporate them into the green.
>>
File: Magus!Sunset.png (551 KB, 707x960)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>33442206
>You are Sunset Shimmer
>Sellsword and spellsword extraordinaire, practitioner of arts both martial and magical
>The blood of demonkind courses through your veins, making you part of a race called ‘tieflings’
>Not so long ago, you had looked into your past and wished to tap into your heritage for power’s sake
>This led you down a dark, hazardous road that would have cost you your life, after forsaking your time as a student of the Princesses
>At least, were it not for the intervention of one merry band of best friends
>They stopped the demon-worshiping cult you found yourself a part of, and at first, you hated them
>Hated them and the fact that they had robbed you of your chance to fully unlock the power of your bloodline
>Spending some time with them had changed you, however
>You went from being a power-hungry woman on a path to destruction to a generally kind, helpful soul
>Alas, your time with your new friends was temporary, as they all had different paths to follow in life
>And so, now on your own, you find yourself wandering towards Canterlot, where umpteen opportunities to amass wealth and prestige supposedly await the next hero-to-be
>>
File: oakforestdawn.jpg (101 KB, 700x700)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>33442228
>Wandering through the forest near the city, you find yourself pondering on what to do when you get there
>Will you do mercenary work? Join a guild? Study and write books? Perhaps set up shop to peddle your magical wares?
>While you’d have to wait until you got there before anything could come to fruition, it didn’t hurt to have at least a rough idea in mind
>The entire time, however, something is nagging in the back of your mind
>Your intuition is telling you that you’re being watched, like there are eyes on your back
>Seeing as it’s the ass-crack of dawn at the moment, there is yet to be much light, perfect for those trying to hide from you
>Unfortunately for them, they apparently didn’t realize that seeing in the dark is no problem for you at all
>The occasional snap of a twig or rustle of leaves is clearly audible, as much of the forest had yet to awaken
>After a time, the out-of-place noises stop, and the sound of nature begins to grow
>You don’t entirely relax, but the sensation of being watched disappears
>>
>>33442231
>Nearing the edge of the forest, you can just make out the horizon
>Canterlot may not be visible yet, but you can practically taste the smell of the old city
>Or at least you think of what it would be like, you’ve always had an active imagination
>Said imagination almost costs you a limb as four little men with faintly green skin, heads that look like a football, and more sharp, jagged teeth than anything their size has any right to have jump from the underbrush
“Ugh, of course it had to be goblins...”
>One of them makes a slash at you with a sword that looks like it’s more rust than not, but misses clumsily
>Him being so close leaves you with a perfect opportunity to strike back
>You don’t have your scimitar drawn yet, so you tear at his face with one claw, and grab him by the throat with the other
>Sparks of electricity arc down your arm and into the goblin’s body, and the little bastard goes limp (-1 SP)
>Dropping him, you now have space between the remaining three goblins, all of whom are wielding crude weapons, and you turn to face them
>>
File: 250px-Ekkie.jpg (15 KB, 250x264)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>33442235
What do you do? (Current HP: 20/20, current SP: 4/5)
>Go after the nearest one with your two claws
>Draw your sword and start hacking away
>Cast a spell
>Ditch the little blighters
>>
File: 1548563633532.png (3.55 MB, 2039x1447)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
>>33442240
>Draw your sword and start hacking away
All goblins must hang
>>
>>33442240
Hack away with the sword
>>
>>33442240
Oh, I forgot to link her spell list.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pH0_6GLPs4UVKNn7E_QaohwkGRdJfF55wSizzJIF2u0/edit
>>
>>33442240
>>33442248
Cast Color Spray to stun the little fuckers then put one goblins'head into another one's ass same with the third. Cuff the head of the daisy chain and bring them with us. There could be someone interested in buying them, worst case we give them to the guards and get some good demon points.
>>
>>33442206
>>33442206

>D&D game
>Sunset Shimmer
>Yuri

Senpai have you ever happened to read Crusaderlight? It was a hilarious D&D harem comedy from back in the day.

https://pastebin.com/m6uAQbne
>>
>>33442337
I've never read it, but I'm glad that I started. I'd actually been considering making Sunset into a Paladin for this, but her myriad talents in the show include a better understanding of magic than a typical Paladin would have. Besides, there are other options for getting holy-ish powers as a Magus already.
>>
>>33442155
>Dash protecs Flutters
>Appul protecs Rarara
>Shimsham protecs Twi
who protecs Ponk???
>>
>>33442472
Equestria’s number one stone-cold killer, that’s who
>>
>>33442472
>Appul protecs Rarara

Am I the only one who feels like Applejack came off as the more submissive one in RoF?
>>
>>33442490
>implying lesbo would ever not sterotype applejack
naive child. if applejack wasn't the robustest of dykes not a single soul would ship rarijack
>>
Oni update fucking when? I need more slutty Fluttershy and blatantly homosexual RariPie
>>
>>33442490
She definitely did.
>>
File: rarijack_87.jpg (58 KB, 400x343)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33441402
For what purpose? Didn't the last thread already confirm none of us here like the ship?
There's no reason to decrease the quality of our threads by allowing some ship everbody hates back on here.
>>
>>33442299
This, so much this. Color Spray is absolutely the most busted spell in the earlier levels. It ends battles all on its own.

Should probably tie up the goblins with rope instead though, at least if you want to keep your alignment as Neutral Good.
>>
>>33442575
Don't be an instigator, all ships are fine here unless it involves a dude.
>>
File: medium-clean.png (339 KB, 800x450)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>33442299
>>33442240
Cast Color spray to disable them then, when the opportunity arises, start inquiring about where their nest is located. God-willing, there'll be some greenskin qt's ripe for the plundering.
>>
>>33443075
Not that anon, but isn't it 'too little too late' to take pity on raridash shippers?
They've already got their own thread here >>33397618 and they seem content with it.
Also, you can't ban people from threads, so the whole 'ship love, not war' and 'allowed until further notice' is just pure cringe.
If raridash shippers wanted to post in this thread they would. Nobody here has any power over them.

Get over yourselves.
>>
>>33443239
I mean a similar thing happened when some anons tried to make hooves only lesbo thread, but eveyone got over that.
>>
Time for another update! Wallflower and Moondancer have gotten a bit closer. How is this awkward trainwreck of a relatinoship going to develop? Well...

https://pastebin.com/3sWsnB1e

>Wallflower sat in the lab for a bit, letting the warmth of Moondancer's hug slowly settle into her belly, where it sort of radiated otuwards and warmed the rest of her, like the first few sips of hot cocoa
>She was just getting ready to leave when she noticed Moondancer had left the computer on
>Now, being as naturally unnoticed as she was, Wallflower didn't have many natural reservations against snooping through other people's private affairs
>But still, she felt a little bit squicky as she opened the program Moondancer had had open
>Immediately, a massive library of folders popped up, all of them labeled with different locations around Canterlot
>Sure enough, Moondancer spotted Canterlot High, as well as the city park
>And Everfree Lake, the Canterlot City Library, Wondercolts Stadium...
>...and Twilight Sparkle's backyard pool?
>Wallflower couldn't decide if that deserved an explanation, or if it was better to just let it lie
>Regardless, it wasn't hard to imagine what she'd find if she opened one of these folders
>Which isn't to say she wasn't tempted
>Wallflower's hand shook as she double-clicked the folder that seemed most innocuous: the City Park one
>As she expected, she found herself greeted with about a dozen pictures
>And when she opened the first one, she beheld a naked Moondancer, this time huddled between two sycamore trees
>Beyond her, a few park visitors were strolling along a dirt path, oblivious to the girl hiding just a few feet from them
>The angle of the picture was poor, only really capturing Moondancer's face, right shoulder, and a bit of her right breast
>It was clear she'd taken it hastily, afraid of being seen
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 201x251)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>33443335
>The next pictures were similar, if slightly bolder, featuring Moondancer hiding behind a fountain, or inside the plastic dome of a playground slide, usually with a few unaware park-goers in the distance
>Towards the end, Wallflower found a full-body shot taken at night, with Moondancer standing beneath a lamp that illuminated the path beneath her bare feet, as well as her figure
>She wasn't exactly model material, as you can imagine, though Wallflower was actually a little impressed
>The girl clearly didn't exercise much, and had a bit of weight on her because of it, but it had favorably settled mostly in her hips, thighs, and in a slight pouch at her belly
>Her breasts hung white and innocent on her chest, with rosy nipples contrasting with her pale skin
>A thin, red fuzz of hair grew at her crotch, and the dirt smudged between her toes showed that she'd been running around like this for a decent part of the evening
>Wallflower was surprised at how sticky her mouth was beginning to feel
>She flipped back to the first pic, her eyes starting to water due to the fact that she wasn't blinking anymore
>There was something weirdly enticing about Moondancer's vulnerability
>She was so daring, yet at the same time completely quivering and exposed to anyone who happened to look
>And her body was ordinary enough that, to Wallflower, it made her seem that much more human, that much more *there* in front of her
>And as a result, empathy for the girl blossomed in Wallflower's chest
>She could almost imagine herself there, exposed to the night air and to the wandering eyes of any passers-by
>Wallflower shivered
>In one of the last photos, taken late at night judging by the stars visible behind Moondancer's bare shoulders, Wallflower could even spot the security guard who had chased Moondancer out of the park
>She was a tall, muscular woman, dressed in a leather jacket and sporting purple-tipped hair
>>
>>33443341
>Wallflower had to admit that, naked or not, she'd probably have run for her life too if a tank like that had come after her
>She tried to suppress a shudder, but it came anyway, travelling from the nape of her neck down to her hips in a slick, electrical arc that wasn't altogether unpleasant
>Once she reached the end, Wallflower found herself returning to the beginning of the series of pictures, and running through them again
>This time, instead of a shudder, the empathetic warmth blossoming in her chest radiated outwards into the rest of her, drying her mouth even as sweat broke out along her forehead
>Absentmindedly, she reached up to wipe herself with her sleeve...
>"Ahem."
"Eep!"
>The sound of a throat being professionally cleared behind her startled Wallflower so badly that she let out a squeak of panic, immediately throwing herself in front of the computer monitor
>She was terrified that it would be Moondancer, returned to grab a forgotten book or something, and that Wallflower would have to answer why she was currently snooping through the other girl's nudes
>But it was so, so much worse
>She found herself staring at the imposing figure of Ms. Harshwhinny, who stood in front of an open door at the back of the lab
>Light from the offices beyond it formed a terrible halo around CHS's most notoriously hard-assed teacher, who currently held a steaming mug of coffee in one hand and a bundle of exams nearly a foot thick in the other
"I... I..."
>Wallflower wasn't normally one to get tongue-tied, but Harshwhinny's gaze was enough to turn her thoughts to a terrified mush
>"This lab is reserved for students only," Harshwhinny said. "I suggest you leave, immediately."
>Her voice was so cold that Wallflower could have sworn the room's temperature dropped about eight degrees
"I'm a s-student," she managed to choke out
>Harshwhinny raised an eyebrow
>"I highly doubt that, and I assure you I'm the last of our faculty you want to lie to."
>>
>>33443346
"No, I am!" Wallflower insisted
>Something about the familiar rigamarole of being forgotten had brought her back to her senses
>Moving carefully so as to keep her body between Harshwhinny and the scandalous image on the screen, Wallflower carefully reached into her pocket and pulled out her student ID, holding it up for Harshwhinny to examine
"See?"
>Harshwhinny stepped closer, her eyes narrowing
>Wallflower shrank back against the computer like she were some kind of human shield
>Harshwhinny examined the ID, and then a strange change came over her
>Her steely expression faltered, and an apologetic, slightly embarrassed look flickered across her face
>"Oh. Well, I..."
>She cleared her throat, this time slightly less professionally
>The Harshinator herself, rumored to be a vampire and the literal devil by her students, actually blushed a little
>"My mistake, Ms. Blush. It's strange, I've never forgotten a student's name before. It must be the stress getting to me..." she muttered under her breath. "Please, continue on."
"Okay."
>Both Harshhwinny and Wallflower continued to stare at each other
>"I said you may continue."
"Yeah. Thanks."
>Wallflower didn't dare move away from the screen
>Harshwhinny gave her a weird look
>"Is... something wrong?"
"Just, uh, exam stress."
>And at that, Harshwhinny almost smiled
>Almost
>"Ah, I see. What are you working on here? Perhaps I could help you. I suppose I owe you that much."
"Nope! No help needed! Students should do their own work, right? Heheh."
>"Nonsense, asking a professor for help is well within your rights. Here, let me take a look. Is it algebra? Or physics? I happen to be something of a natural at--"
"No, please!" Wallflower interrupted, sweating furiously as she flattened her back against the monitor. "It's really okay..."
>>
>>33443352
>She tried to push her way around Wallflower, but Wallflower absolutely refused to allow Harshwhinny to get a look at the monitor
>Harshwhinny straightened back up, peering at her suspiciously
>"Ms. Blush?"
"Y-yes?" Wallflower responded
>Harshwhinny's lip twisted
>"Have you been... gaming? In our student computer labs? Where gaming is absolutely forbidden?"
>Wallflower's jaw dropped
"Um... yes. I've been playing, uh, Minecraft."
>"Well, I have no idea what that is. But it doesn't sound like a reasonable use of school time, now does it?"
"N-no ma'am."
>"Hmph."
>Harshwhinny took a long sip of her coffee, which Wallflower was uanble to detect was her way of hiding the fact that she was smiling
>"I suppose that, as an apology for forgetting your name earlier, I could overlook the infraction. Just this once."
"Thank you, ma'am."
>"Don't mention it. But please consider how you will be using your time in the future."
"I will. I definitely will..."
>Harshwhinny gave Wallflower a nod, then finally left
>With a sigh of relief, Wallflower sank to her knees, and immediately closed the picture of Moondancer before anyone else could give her a mini heart-attack over it
>Now that the gut-clenching anxiety began to fade away, an overwhelming sensation of bliss was beginning to flood through her
>>
File: large.png (216 KB, 1002x1024)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>33443357
>She could have been in so much trouble!
>But she escaped, and from the Sauron-esque gaze of ol' HW no less
>Wallflower imagined this is what being high must feel like, she felt almost like she could float away
>Is...
>Is this what Moondancer feels every time she takes her pics? Wallflower wondered
>Speaking of the pics, Wallflower removed the flashdrive that contained them, then shut down the computer
>She decided she'd return the drive to Moondancer tomorrow, but until then, it would be safe with her, right?
>Wallflower pocketed it, then headed home

Wallflower's gotten a tiny taste of life on the edge. How far will she go to get more? And just what is she about to do with this new stash of Moon-pics? Is this the last we'll see of Harsh-MILF?

The answer to the last question is definitely no, but for the rest, you'll have to wait and see...
>>
File: 6432478753254.jpg (69 KB, 1024x631)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>33442575
The only thing that decreases the quality of these threads are the rarijack/startrix circlejerk that make up 90% of all posts.
Out of all the lesbian ships in the fandom, raridash is not the one that needs it's own containment thread.
That honor belongs to one of those two.
>>
>>
>>33443370
Wallflower’s totally gonna schlick to those pics when she gets home.
>>
>>33443346
>She tried to suppress a shudder, but it came anyway, travelling from the nape of her neck down to her hips in a slick, electrical arc that wasn't altogether unpleasant
Wew, Moonie infected her with the perverted fetish (and that’s a good thing). When are they gonna start taking public nudity pics together?
>>
>>33443647
They'll be naked together soon, wallflower is clearly into it. But the question is, when are they going to scissor in public?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (268 KB, 725x1628)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
Best ship coming through.
>>
>>33443239
preach
>>
>>33443341
I mean, if I saw a girl as strong and dykeish as Gilda, I'd probably start flirting with her instead of running.

>>33443370
Wallflower is gonna perv out. Ten bucks says she's even worse than Fluttershy.
>>
File: are you frustrated.jpg (156 KB, 1407x957)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>33443432
>>
>>33442299
>>33442734
>>33443199
Color Spray it is, then!

>You decide that now is the perfect opportunity to bust out your favorite trick for some crowd control
“Taste the rainbow,” you say with a devilish sneer
>From your hand bursts a prismatic wave, washing over the goblins (-1 SP)
>They all give a collective scream, and fall to the ground
>It seems that they were weak enough creatures that the spell didn’t stun them
>Your spell full-on knocked them the fuck out
>Making sure not to waste time, you drag them all next to each other, bind their arms, and leave some rope between them to link them all together
>By the time they wake up and have recovered, they’ve all been tied up neatly
>The goblins all stare up at you with fear in their eyes
>Before you can leave with them, however, you feel that you’re being watched again
>>
>>33443866
>You are given little time to wonder as three more goblins, led by a taller, more menacing hobgoblin, approach you from behind
>It seems these first four were not the only members of the hunting party
>Deciding to end things quickly, you move close enough for your spell to have an effect, and cast Color Spray again (-1 SP)
>The three little guys all collapse, but the hobgoblin shrugs it off
>He roars and brandishes a giant warhammer known as an earthbreaker as he moves in
>From about thirty feet behind him, you notice a dark, hooded figure skulking about in the bushes
>They’re too slight of build to be another hobgoblin
>A wide range of blades can be seen hanging off of them
>You aren’t given much time to wonder about that, seeing as the hobgoblin is ready to smash you like an overripe watermelon
>>
>>33443887
What do you do? (Current HP: 20/20, current SP: 2/5)
>Engage him in melee (sword or claws, your choice)
>Try another spell
>Call for help from the mysterious figure
>Bail
>>
>>33443895
Hail the mysterious figure, but we don't need to ask for help. Engage the hob with our sword, and see how this newcomer reacts.
>>
>>33442575
No, the last thread confirmed that ONE person didn't like the ship. That's the trick with Anons, ain't it?

>>33441402
Post all the RariDash! At least one person here likes it!
>>
Oopsie, I posted RariDash! Now your day is ruined.
Feel free to post 10 RariJack images and 5 FlutterDash images in response to amend for my sin!
>>
File: 1532816028044.png (575 KB, 1200x1600)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>33443370
She's gonna do exactly what you'd expect with a flash full of nudes and a private computer.

>>33443895
Melee, but with claws. Go for the throat.
>>
>>33444093
This
>>
File: appletears.png (104 KB, 530x638)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>33444337
>Feel free to post 10 RariJack images and 5 FlutterDash images in response to amend for my sin!
stop it...we're not that petty.
>>
>>33443895
See, if you had put at least one head up one ass we wouldn't have found ourselves in this situation. In any case I say we melee the overgrown fungus and do so trying to show off to the misterious sexy shadow
>>
File: talons are my fetish.png (99 KB, 300x383)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>33444341
Agreed, what's the point in having claws if not to use them at every possible opportunity.
>>
>>33444093
>>33444341
>>33444382
>>33444751
>>33444792
Five votes for melee, and an even number for sword and claws, so I'll include a bit of both.

>The stranger gets a quick glance from you, only looking in their direction with your cyan eyes once
>They don’t give any sign that they understood you acknowledged them, though
>As you see them dart across the path into some bushes that are closer to the fight, you draw your scimitar and give it a little twirl
>The sharp blade glows with the magic you channeled through it (-1 arcane pool)
>A step forward, and a grunt as you swing, and your sword bites into the hobgoblin’s flesh
>Your confident smile disappears when the hobgoblin’s eyes roll into the back of his head and he gives a roar not of pain, but of anger
>A rather violent response comes in the form of a wild scream and the head of his gigantic hammer nailing you in the side (-8 HP)
“Argh!”
>It certainly wasn’t enough to kill you, but holy shit
>You’d certainly still be feeling that tomorrow morning
>>
>>33444876
>Now that you’re close enough, you make to hit him with your scimitar and claw at him as well
>Both attacks land, and he’s bleeding heavily, but still far from done
>A rather heavy blow smacks you square in the chest (-10 HP)
>Staggering to your feet, you make another attack at him
>This time it digs into his leg, but it’s still not enough to take him down
>The hobgoblin raises his earthbreaker above his head and gives a mighty, mindless cry of rage, ready to strike you down
>Just as you close your eyes, awaiting your impending doom, you hear a sharp, wet noise
>SHICK
>You feel hot blood gently splatter on your face
>>
File: Assassin!Wallflower.png (573 KB, 933x960)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>33444885
>Looking up, you see that the point of a cusped sword is jutting from the hobgoblin’s throat
>The dead-as-a-doornail hobgoblin drops his hammer and falls to his knees, and you see the dark figure roughly kick him off their sword
>Of course, you know you’re in no shape to fight this person either, especially if they were able to finish off a raging hobgoblin like that
>You stay on your feet, and aren’t sure whether you should run or not
>But the figure grabs your arm, wipes the blood off of their sword on the hobgoblin’s clothes, and sheathes their weapon
>Their other hand free now, they lower the scarf that had obscured their features, revealing a soft, somewhat round face with a somewhat large nose, clever eyes, and some of the most delightful little freckles
>Their hair is a distinct, shaggy mess of forest green, and combined with their earthy brown eyes, makes you think of a vegetable garden
>>
>>33444890
“Who… are you?”
>“That… that, er, doesn’t matter much,” they say in a feminine, yet gritty voice
>She reaches into one of the pouches on her leg, and pulls a small vial from it
>“Drink up, you must hurt like a son of a bitch after taking two hits like that,” she says
>If she wanted to finish you off, she’d have probably done so by now, so you trust that it’s not poison inside
>The blue elixir is light blue, syrupy, and tastes like amaretto without the alcohol
>There is some sharp pain as you feel ribs pop back into place and other wounds you sustained mostly heal up (+10 HP)
>While you were fighting, the tied up goblins were curiously silent, and now that the hobgoblin is dead, they’ve started muttering to each other in their bestial language
>Your savior walks up to the remaining goblins, who are just beginning to stir, and gives each of them a solid kick to the head, knocking them out again
>She then proceeds to draw a longer, heavier sword that she holds in both hands before lopping off the hobgoblin’s head
>You stare a bit as she holds the dripping mug after cleaning off this sword as well
>“...I need proof that the mark is dead,” she says a little bashfully
“Thanks for your help, I don’t think I would have made it if not for you. Would you like to accompany me into town? I was going to bring these other goblins in to the local authorities.”
>“Um…” she says, looking unsure
>>
>>33444894
What do you do? (Current HP: 12/20, current SP: 2/5, current arcane pool 3/4
>Reason with her to follow
>Intimidate her into coming with you
>Charm her with your seductive, demonic wiles
>Give up and leave without her
>>
File: 1887517.jpg (720 KB, 848x1200)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>>33444895
>Charm her with your seductive, demonic wiles
This, not even a contest
>>
And a reminder of what spells Sunset has, if you think any of them will be helpful: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pH0_6GLPs4UVKNn7E_QaohwkGRdJfF55wSizzJIF2u0/edit
>>
File: 5Kx2V0A.jpg (51 KB, 500x500)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>33444919
Yeah this, nothing can resist Sunny's most powerful assets.
>>
>>33444895
I want to say intimidate so bad, because I know who it is, but in game Sunset wouldn't haha. So let's try a bit of seductive seductionness.
>>
File: 20190128_105313.jpg (59 KB, 433x335)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>33443563
Cute.

Is Applejack a cuck if Sunset gets off while watching Rarity get fucked through her eyes?
>>
>>33445028
I've always wanted a green like this
>>
File: she knows.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>33445028
By your logic, sunset also sucked Timbers dick that time.
>>
>>33445028
I think Sunset would be the cuck, getting off to watching other people fuck.
>>
File: 1945813.png (1.35 MB, 1280x3451)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>33445150
Sunset is not a cuck, she's just really perverted.
>>
File: 1946036.jpg (248 KB, 2032x1234)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>33445132
>SciTwi is a bislut and sleeps around
>Sunset knows and shlicks to the imagery
>>
>>33445234
Head-canon accepted.
>>
File: 1679574.png (1.27 MB, 1496x1811)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>33444919
>>33444956
>>33444972
Wish granted.

>You’ve had plenty of girls fall for you from your teeth alone
>Apparently, chicks dig other chicks who are so far on the ‘bad girl’ end of the scale in terms of looks that their smile is dangerous
>And so you make sure to show off your fangs a bit with a smirk as you walk up with a confident swagger
>That you sway your hips a little with each step and make sure your bosom does a little bounce certainly doesn’t hurt anything
>Getting directly in her face, your grin gets a little wider as the lurk gets redder and redder, so much so that her skin almost matches your own crimson hide
“Surely you can take the time to come along,” you say, tracing one of your talons over her chest, protected with a shirt of maille
“Wouldn’t want to leave a pretty maiden like me to venture all by her lonesome, now would you?
>As you say all this, you press your bodies together, your own fantastic breasts smooshing and practically engulfing her modest chest
>>
>>33445250
>“NOw kISs!”
>It seems that one of the goblins is at least smart enough to know Common
>His call almost killed the mood, but you manage to salvage it
“Look, even the little guys know that coming with me would do you well.”
>You finish it off by giving her a soft kiss on the forehead
>You’ve done it, she blushes so hard that her nose starts to bleed
>“Mmph!” she sputters as she slaps one hand to her face
>You back off a little to give her some space, and the goblins whistle and hoot in approval
“So, I take it that’s a yes?”
>The young woman gives a nod, trying to keep her nose from bleeding too bad
“It’s settled then!” you say with a cheerful nod as you grab the earthbreaker, and then take hold leading goblin in the line by a length of rope that was hanging in front of him
“Come on, you hooligans. Time to go.”
>>
File: wallpaper.jpg (562 KB, 1680x1050)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>33445265
>The rest of the walk to town is quiet, but pleasant enough
>The sneaky warrior’s eyes are boring into you from behind, you can feel it
>Your ass especially, and so you make sure to strut in a way that swings your booty almost hypnotically
>Finally, you approach the city gates, and are greeted by guardsmen who ask about the goblins
>You explain everything to them, that they attacked you on your way here and the lady behind you saved your life
>She came forward and said that the hobgoblin was a mark she was given by the Adventurer’s Guild, presenting the contract papers, and getting some nods
>“We’ll take care of the goblins from here,” one of the guards says
>“You take these to the guild and get some compensation for your efforts.”
>He hands you three tickets before opening the gates
>“Welcome to Canterlot.”
>>
>>33445280
What do you do? (Current HP: 12/20, current SP: 2/5, current Arcane Pool: 3/4
>Follow the contracted killer to the Guildhouse
>Look for a place to get a bite to eat and rest up
>Find a smith you can sell the earthbreaker to
>See what’s popping at Canterlot Palace, maybe get into the Royal Library for some study
>>
>>33445286
Head to the library
>>
>>33443705
>>33444337
>>33444341
based raridash posters
>>
>>33445286
We are here to slay one thing, and that's the puss; so we follow the awkward assassin.
>>
>>33445286
Eh, lets get paid. To the smithy!
>>
File: 1946049.jpg (94 KB, 360x1024)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>Sci-Twi: Princess Twilight hasn’t replied yet?..
>Sunset: Hmmm… from the looks of it, yes…

>Sunset: Ugh.. one last time please… I promise.
>>
>>33446269
>”who’s going to be Twilight tonight?”
>>
>>33445286
To the guildhouse it is, it's gonna be full of all kinds of girls. We'll probably be snu-snued to death, a glorious death I say
>>
File: 5l2n.jpg (552 KB, 1405x1006)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>
File: 1548587786486.gif (60 KB, 600x600)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
underrated ship
>>
>>33443705
>>33445313
the sexual tension is sooo thick!
do these two do anything but scissor all day? I imagine them having a relationship where they don't even talk, they just wiggle their eyebrows at each other to set and book their daily afternoon delights
>>
>>33445402
>>33446570
This
>>
>>33445286
Guildhouse, definitely. Mages are all well and good, but let's keep ourselves in the rough n' tumble of adventure
>>
>lesbo thread
I have this image filed in the "jokes" subcategory of my pony folder because that's what their lives are.
>>
File: 1946814.jpg (865 KB, 1250x1300)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
Even in war, Dash finds the time to hit on the ladies inbetween sorties.
>>
File: 1946803.png (277 KB, 1111x1113)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
How much nudging does it take to turn this invisible shut-in into a full blown slut? Is Moondancer up to the task?
>>
>>33445217
this pic is a lie. turboslut would know full well what applejack meant.
>>
>>33447778
Cute. But I just cant picture Dash as taller than anyone.
>>
>>33448139
no because turboslut only knows the dick
>>
>>33448194
She's wearing 3 inch combat boots while standing on an apple crate.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12 KB, 208x242)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>33447804
Let's figure that out!

>>33443370
>Her mom was passed out on the couch again when Wallflower returned home, a stack of nursing textbooks and mock exams piled around her
>Wallflower sighed, fixed herself a morose but decent dinner from the leftovers in the fridge, and tiptoed upstairs so as not to disturb her
>She sat cross-legged on her bed with her laptop atop her legs, and plugged in the drive
>As it turned out, there was a lot more on there than just pics
>A bunch of Moondancer's homework, some pirated video games, and a folder marked "stuff im writing" greeted her first
>Wallflower was tempted to look at whatever Moondancer may have written, but somehow that felt like even more of an invasion of privacy than looking through her nudes
>Weird how your priorities can change over the course of a day
>She had to search for a bit, but eventually she realized that Moondancer's "social studies" folder definitely wasn't properly labelled
>Within it, she found herself staring at the same spread of folders from before
>There were so many to choose from
>Wallflower was almost tempted to copy them to her own machine, to peruse later
>But that felt... wrong, somehow
>Though she supposed she was already doing something terribly wrong by looking at these without Moondancer's permission
>Would Moondancer be mad if she found out?
>Absentmindedly, Wallflower began biting her nails as a coil of nervous energy began to build up in her gut
>It definitely wasn't right, snooping through these like this
>But she, well, she kinda wanted to see more...
>Wallflower tore a piece of nail off her right index finger, then moved to begin chewing on her middle finger
>Moondancer had left the pics open earlier, so Wallflower didn't think she could be blamed for that
>But this was too far, right?
>It definitely was, but still...
>>
File: full.jpg (259 KB, 520x986)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>33448376
>Maybe she could take just a little peak, at one of the more lowkey sets of photos
>If anything in here could even be considered "lowkey," that is
>Wallflower's hand shook as she tried to decide what folder to pick
>There were so many, how long had Moondancer been doing this?
>Ultimately, she decided to go with one of the more innocuous ones, at least for now
>Near the bottom of the list, there was a single folder marked only as "home"
>Wallflower opened it, finding herself greeted with over 40 pictures
>She swallowed heavily, as saliva was rapidly building up in her mouth
>The pictures started out showing Moondancer standing inside a messy bedroom, with walls plastered in anime posters, piles of clothes heaped over what Wallflower supposed was a dresser, and huge towers of books that looked ready to topple at any moment
>Moondancer had taken the picture in a mirror, allowing her to capture most of body
>A tiny tremor went through Wallflower's heart at the sight, and she instinctively adjusted her posture on the bed, clamping her thighs tightly together beneath her laptop
>The next picture was taken in the hallway just outside the bedroom
>It was dark, and only the light from Moondancer's phone illuminated her, giving her a ghostly, indistinct appearance
>A few similar, hazy pictures followed
>However, after about five or six disappointing shots, Wallflower found a shot of Moondancer in the home's kitchen
>She was seated at the kitchen table, smiling nervously as she held the camera out to capture as much as it could
>A few similar shots followed, this time showing her in the living room, lounging on the couch, then descending the stairs towards a small office room
>About halfway through, they started getting bolder
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>33448381
>The lights were on, now, and Moondancer even attempted a few "sexy" poses on the home's furniture
>Her poses looked more like disastrous attempts at yoga, but Wallflower's face was now slick with sweat regardless, and she kept casting nervous glances towards her bedroom door, as if afraid her mom would barge in
>She clicked to the next photo
>This one must have been taken at a later date, because Moondancer was wearing a towel now, and it was light outside
>A conspiratorial grin showed on her face, and her hair was dark and wet
>She was standing in the hallway of her home, and Wallflower could see the living room in the background
>The next shot was in that same living room, and now Wallflower could see that someone else was sitting on the couch, a girl a little older than Moondancer, with similarly colored hair
>Her sister, Wallflower guessed
>Moondancer stood in the living room just about ten feet from her sister, who was watching TV and not looking at her at all
>There was a picture of Moondancer winking at the camera...
>And then one with the towel dropped at her feet, baring her soft, slightly wet body just a dozen feet from her oblivious sister
>Moondancer's expression was one of nervous, perverted glee
"Aaah~"
>Wallflower actually groaned aloud when she saw it, then immediately clamped her hand over her mouth
>What was she thinking!?
>Then again, she supposed no one would hear her, but still!
>She shouldn't be thinking *that* kind of stuff while looking at her friend's pictures
>Then again...
>Wallflower shook her head, suddenly feeling disgusted with herself for spying on Moondancer
>She closed out of the photos and took the drive out; the machine chirped angrily at her for not going through the whole "safe eject" song and dance
"What on earth am I doing?" Wallflower asked of the various plants scattered in her room
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8 KB, 197x256)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>33448398
>Hey, when nobody else talks to you, you develop some slightly batty habits
>She closed her laptop and rolled over in bed, distracting herself by focusing her attention on the tiny house-cactus she'd been caring for lately
"I've finally got a friend. Maybe. I mean I think this counts as friendship. Oh man, why am I trying so hard to screw this up?"
>The cactus, as usual, didn't answer
>Wallflower tried to convince the mess of hot, squirmy feelings inside her to settle down, but they didn't seem keen on the idea
>In fact, it was more like stirring a viper nest, and all the mixed weirdness inside her began to get up and hiss angrily
>Wallflower, giving up, decided to take a shower

>Her shower experience was normal, though she kept the water a little colder than usual
>But afterwards, as she stood before the reflection her own naked form in the bathroom mirror, she couldn't help but compare herself, somewhat, to Moondancer
>In contrast to Moondancer's squishy, slightly more impressive assets, Wallflower was pretty much a twig
>She'd never had breasts, and she didn't think her butt was anything too incredible either
>Wallflower always thought she kinda looked like a boy who had some girly bits mixed in
>Normally she wasn't one to feel jealous about looks, but man, she actually wished she had a body like Moondancer's
>It was at least worth looking at
>Wallflower was about to wrap a towel around herself, then she remembered: her mom was conked out on the couch, and nobody else lived in their house
>The roiling feelings quelled by the cold water came bubbling up inside her again
>Wallflower actually felt a little weak at the knees just thinking about it
>She was in her own house, right?
>This would be the safest place to give it a shot, she supposed
>Wafllower opened the bathroom door without dressing herself, and stepped out
>>
And that's where we'll end for today! I have more written, but I want to touch up the next scene before I post it. Wallflower's giving the degeneracy a safe try, but will she enjoy it? Well, you'll see pretty soon...
>>
>>33448408
Degeneracy always begets degeneracy. Let's see how far the rabbit hole this nerd falls.
>>
who's wallflower?
>>
File: 1690079.png (1.82 MB, 790x1761)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>33448726
>>
>>33448402
Ohh boy, here we go.
She's gonna keep this up until she has her own premium Snapchat and gets reported to the IRS for not filing, isn't she?
>>
>>33448726
Wallwho?
>>
File: 1739717.png (1.6 MB, 1485x2140)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>33448726
You know. That one autistic girl with green hair. Dresses like a skank every other week before erasing everyone's memory, except she never got the memo that the memory stone doesn't work anymore.
>>
File: 1947067.jpg (328 KB, 2121x2828)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>33448402
Is "exhibitionist Moonie" the latest Mangoverse canon for the chubby creme pervert? I need a Multiverse green where Moonie goes on a mission to take lewd selfies on every single one of Shimmigrant planets where the risk and consequences of discovery is greater.
>>
File: moondancer_kiss.webm (1.75 MB, 610x342)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
Real Talk.
What are your thoughts on moondancer never ever appearing again in the series?
>>
File: 1800448.png (181 KB, 1534x1232)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>33449140
The same stages of grief I feel whenever a cute character is shown off and then shoved in the Hasbro box for all of eternity with their sole purpose to be a bad vector in advertisements for 2 years.
>>
File: Sunstats.png (302 KB, 787x1106)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>33445402
>>33446570
>>33447311
>>33447313
To the Adventurer's Guild we go! Updates have been made to Sunset's sheet.

>With little else to do, you decide that going to the Adventurer’s Guild with the assassin would be the best course of action
>Redeem your tickets, get to know this girl, maybe get laid
>As she tries to hurry off with the hobgoblin’s head, which has thankfully stopped bleeding everywhere, you give chase
>When she sees you jogging after her, she falters for a moment
>As do about half of the other passerby, one guy staring so hard that he smacks into a lamppost
>All it took to catch up to her was a moment though, and she turns her head away when you’re at her side
“Where do you think you’re going, cutie? You haven’t even told me your name yet.”
>“I told you, it’s not impor-”
“Of course it’s important, I should get to know my fellow co-workers, shouldn’t I?”
>“Huh?”
“I plan on joining the Adventurer’s Guild. It’s a way to get paid for putting my talents to good use, and also to get a girlfriend,” you say, muttering the last part under your breath.
>“What was that?”
“Nothing."
>>
>>33449317
>She finally sighs after a few seconds of awkward silence
>“…It’s Wallflower Blush.”
>You smile toothily at her, and put one arm around her waist, holding her close
“You certainly live up to the last part of your name.”
>Sure enough, bumping your hip against hers cast a reddish tinge over her freckled cheeks all over again
>“S-stop it…!”
“Not so used to flattery, are we?”
>“No, not really…”
>She looks at your claws, teeth, horns, and red skin
>“…I don’t imagine you are, either?”
>Your smile falls; that one hit a little too close to home
“Well, I don’t usually get any real flattery, it’s mostly just stares and some of the weirdos who have a fetish for succubi but can’t be bothered to learn how to summon one.”
>“Um, for what it’s worth, I th-think you’re p-pretty. Kinda, uh, scary too, but… pretty.”
>That was close enough in your books
>You lean forward and kiss Wallflower on the cheek this time, and you can feel her warm skin under your lips
>>
>>33449323
>The poor thing is absolutely stunned by the affection
“You’d better get used to it then,” you say gently, “because I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.”
>“You probably should, though.”
“Why’s that?”
>“We’re at the Guildhouse now, and the dormitories are on the far side of the establishment.”
“What do you plan on doing with the head, then?”
>“I’m dropping it off at the counter along with the paperwork, and then I’ll get paid in the mail tomorrow.”
“Oh.”
>The two of you find yourselves in front of a building that looks more like a small castle than a guildhouse
>The heavy double doors in the front are pushed open, revealing a very busy establishment, with lots of people chatting, discussing contracts, or messing with papers
>Wallflower walks you up to a counter, lays down the hobgoblin’s head and the rolled up paper her contract was written down on
>A nod of affirmation from the clerk later, and she’s off
>“It’s been nice talking to you…?”
“Sunset Shimmer.”
>“Yeah. See you later?”
“Of course.”
>She disappears by the time you turn in your own tickets, and the clerk hands you 60 gold pieces for your efforts with the goblins
>From here, you have a few places to go
>>
>>33449351
What do you do?
>Follow Wallflower to her dorm
>Ask the clerk for any available contracts
>Chat around with some of the other adventurers here
>Go to the mess hall to get something to eat
>Do some shopping in town
Suggestions of your own are also welcome.
>>
>>33449356
>>Ask the clerk for any available contracts
Gotta fill up the quest log, then chat about with the vagabonds that are hanging around
>>
>>33449356
>Follow Wallflower to her dorm
This
>>
>>33449356
Follow who? Were we with someone?

>Turn in the tickets, then try to track down the Blushing one.
>>
>>33440833
Both Raijack and Darity ship is a step from Flutterdash.
>>
File: 1946006.jpg (138 KB, 772x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>
File: 1939336.png (418 KB, 1000x1194)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>
>>33450363
It's a good thing Applejack is very lady like and would never do anything so uncouth as feeling up a poor helpless sleeping damsel like Rarity. Right?
>>
>>33450603
It's Rarity's fetish.
>>
>>33449356
Speak to the clerk especially if it's a cutie. Then let's get something to eat and see if we can find some cute adventurer we can invite out to a shopping date
>>
>>
File: 1926237.png (515 KB, 1231x1077)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>33449899
Do you think Sunsets mouth tastes like hay?
>>
>tfw you're bringing your girlfriend to a business dinner and she's a total mess
>>
>>33451142
Forced makeover time
>>
>>33450363
Stop just stop with the ship please.
>>
>>33451204
Rarity has no self-control when it comes to maintaining Rainbow Dash's appearance.

>>33451225
>>33443075
>>
>>33440960
best friends
>>
File: 1654289.png (608 KB, 1735x1096)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>33451246
That's a pretty underrated ship senpai
>>
>>33451977
Bit of a shame it isn't more popular. Remember back in season 1 when Twilight got turned into stone? Based Fluttershy came to her rescue.

I really hope Twilight thanked her properly by diving into her pussy, raking up orgasm after orgasm
>>
File: 113939.png (267 KB, 700x1400)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>33452001
Too bad they were both too much of kissless virgins to act on any of it.
>>
>>33452092
>kissless virgins
The amount of innuendo that ensues everytime they bump into each other is crazy. Too bad it's never acted upon
>>
>>33440833
How is this show related?
>>
>>33449379
>>33449383
>>33449466
>>33450666
So, since we're tied here and it doesn't seem like anyone's willing to break the tie, I'm going to go with the first vote, which is to check for jobs here at the guild. I'll have it written up soon.
>>
>>33452137
How is it not?
>>
>>33452092
>crying on Twilight's lap so close to her crotchtits
Daily reminder that Flutterslut knows exactly what she's doing.
>>
File: 345674321567.jpg (86 KB, 500x552)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>33452351
>>
File: 1571140.png (951 KB, 1920x1080)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
>>33452351
Of course she does
>>
File: Spoiler Image (359 KB, 1280x948)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>
>>33452500
>ywn feel both Applejack *and* Ponka Po's tiddies pressed up against your back at the same time
>ywn tweak their tiddies with your pegasus wings and make them giggle and moan with pleasure
end this life
>>
>>33452367
>oh y-yes, that’d be marvelous..
>and i’m gonna pretend to cry and bury my snootie in between Twilight’s... ehehe, you know...
>o-oh my, i’m getting all tingly down there just thinking about it!
>>
File: 1946066.jpg (93 KB, 558x1024)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>33452351
She really is a Fluttering Monster
>>
>>33450963
I bet it tastes like erotic.
>>
>>33453185
me on the right, straddling that turboslut
>>
File: 1948494.png (369 KB, 800x600)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>
I like the unicorns
>>
>>33450839
I wish kkmr would go full autism and only draw raridash. Similar to how dcon only draws appledash or how tcn only draws rarijack
>>
>>33452500
all i need in my life is a green of fluttershy being in a state of pure bliss, living free of anxiety thanks to her two earth pony girlfriends

she deserves that life
>>
File: 711.jpg (1.07 MB, 900x2326)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>33450963
Hay is her comfort food. Shes so cute.
>>
File: 1831644.png (1.51 MB, 1300x1600)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>33454253
>tcn only draws rarijack
>>
File: 1890019.png (470 KB, 800x1100)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>33454253
>dcon only draws appledash
>>
>>33454253
>kkmr
>dcon
>tcn
what is up with these names?
>>33454492
>>33454494
they do primarily. you knew what the fuck he meant.
>>
File: 1946827.jpg (277 KB, 1200x1100)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>33454253
>>33454494
Clearly he should walk the true path and only do Twidash.
>>
>>33451204
>Forced
Please, Rainbow knows how to pull off fashion
she just needs Rarity to motivate her by letting her smash Rarity's puss, long and hard, everyday
>>
>>33454494
>>33454662
No offense but Twidash has never made any sense in the scope of the show or canon. It's basically anons projecting what they want to see from other pop culture pairings.
>>
>>33453396
Would Fluttershy become bolder and more confident as a result of being Twlight's girlfriend? Imagine how clingy she would get then Twilight pointing it out and Fluttershy just pulls an 'lol shut up nerd' and clings even more, taking pleasure in Twilight's slight discomfort.
>>
File: large.png (148 KB, 374x958)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>33448402
>It felt a little weird, definitely a but vulnerable, but not overwhelming
>It was even pleasantly breezy, as Wallflower almost immediately began to air-dry now that she was out in the open
>She took a few more steps from the bathroom, towards the stairs
>Her mom was still asleep, right?
>Mixed desire and panic rose inside Wallflower, and she swallowed hard against the lump forming in her throat
"Mom?" Wallflower called out
>She received no response
>Tentatively, she took her first step, and the stair creaked beneath her foot
"Ah!"
>She yelped in panic, and her hands instinctively moved to cover her crotch and chest
>Still, there was no sound of her mom stirring downstairs
>Wallflower let her breath out in a huff, then allowed her hands to drop down at her sides
>She crept down the remaining stairs delicately, testing each one with her toes before she settled her weight onto it
>When she reached the first floor, Wallfower crept down the hallway towards the single large room that served as both kitchen and living room
>Her mom was still passed out and lightly snoring
>Wallflower paused a few feet from her, trembling slightly as she tried to imagine how she'd even begin to explain herself if her mom woke up to an eyeful of her daughter's naked body
>A tiny, nervous chuckle escaped Wallflower's lips when she imagined her mom's reaction
>Turning her back on the older woman, Wallfower took a lap around the house, feeling bolder with every step
>Occasionally, she even paused to lean against a piece of furniture, letting herself strike what she hoped was a confident-looking pose
>This felt awesome!
>When she reached the kitchen again, she stopped at the door that led into her backyard
>It was dark outside, and a tall fence surrounded her yard, along with several tall trees to hide beneath
>The soles of Wallflower's feet began to itch, and she felt a crazy desire to take her adventure a little further
>Still, she could see some light in her neighbors' windows...
>>
File: 1538832776446.png (540 KB, 1055x1078)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>33455190
>Wallflower gulped, and nervous energy crawled along her skin as she tried to work up the courage
>Even if someone did see her, it was her backyard, right?
>She could always just run back inside, and it's not like the neighbors could do anything to her
>And it would be humiliating, sure, but they'd forget before long...
>Wallflower swallowed the fear rising in her throat, and opened the door
>A wave of warm spring air rushed over her nude skin, and Wallflower sighed internally in delight
>She closed her eyes, relishing the feeling as she prepared to take that first step
>"Nnng... sweetie?"
"Aaa-"
>Wallflower stifled a startled yelp when she heard her mom's voice, and she slammed the back door closed
>Then she pulled open the refrigerator and hid herself behind the door
>"Wallfower, is that you?" her mom asked, her voice heavy with sleep
"Y-yeah. I just, um, was getting a snack. You should g-go back to bed."
>"Okay," she said with a yawn. "Could you bring me a glass of water, sweetie?"
"Um... y-yeah. Just, uh, lie back down and close your eyes, first."
>"No, I need to finish studying. I can get it myself if it's too much trouble."
>Wallflower heard her mom getting up from the couch
"N-no! I got it! It's just, um..."
>"Is something wrong?"
"I... I just, um, kinda got outta the shower, and... y'know..."
>"Oh, ha! That's okay, I won't look."
"Okay..."
>Wallflower filled her mom a glass of water and carried it over, her entire body feeling red-hot
>It was only partially embarrassment, though
>Her mom sat there on the couch, her hair a tangled mess and her eyes politely closed
>She held out her hands when she heard Wallfower approach, and accepted the water
>Wallflower herself froze, now only arm's length away from her mother
>She was so close that, when her mom let out a contented sigh after taking her first sip of water, her breath whispered across Wallflower's abdomen, bringing with it a fierce wave of goosebumps
>>
File: download (7).jpg (10 KB, 197x256)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>33455193
"I'm gonna go, uh, get dressed. I'll be in my room if you need me!"
>Wallflower sprinted back upstairs before her mom could respond, and she collapsed into bed
>She did it!
>Wallflower's whole body was aquiver with goosebumps and sweat, and she was practically writhing among the sheets as the euphoria of a successful caper settled in over her
>And this was easy-mode!
>She could only imagine what Moondancer must feel
>Speaking of, Wallflower was suddenly filled with a desperate desire to revisit her friend's pictures
>She plugged the drive back in, and pulled up Moondancer's daring shots taken just paces from her oblivious sister
>Wallflower groaned, and the full-body high began to coalesce, first in her chest, then it traveled lower in her body
>Her right hand followed it, until it settled between her thighs
>Was she really going to do *that*?
>Wallfower had done *that* only a few times before; she hardly considered herself worthy to be attracted to most girl's she knew
>But Moondancer had hugged her!
>The warmth of that hug enveloped Wallflower, and she found herself gazing into Moondancer's eyes, losing herself in the girl's nervous, yet triumphant expression
>With a sigh, Wallflower's fingers met the dripping petals between her legs
"Ah..."
>She'd barely begun to stroke herself, and already her whole body thrummed with delight
"Moondancer..."
>Wallflower brought herself to a quick, shuddering climax, holding tight to the memory of Moondancer's hug, but letting it blend with the soft, nude girl pictured before her
>She wrapped herself in her bed sheets, a shuddering mess
>The feelings of post-onanistic guilt were already creeping in, but there was something still fluttering and bright inside her
>She wanted more of whatever this feeling was
>And more than anything, she just wanted Moondancer to touch her again...

Degeneracy is a slippery slope, and Moondancer is like a pair of titanium skis. Tune in tomorrow to see these two on their first "date..."
>>
>>33455199
What if Wallflower takes after her mom?
>>
Real Talk.
Who's Wallflower? I know she's the girl with green hair, but where does she come from?
Why is she more popular than 10/10 blazing hot Tempest Shadow? Does people in this thread only like ugly-looking lesbians?
>>
>>33455334
Wallflower looks like Tomoko and is a drop-in replacement for the other popular NEET, Traplight
>>
>>33455095
So basically almost every ship ever?
>>
>>33455334
>Does people in this thread only like ugly-looking lesbians?
People?
No.
Pie?
Yes.
>>
File: press y to yiff in hell.png (966 KB, 1000x1235)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
>>33455334
>10/10 blazing hot Tempest Shadow
Wallflower and Moondancer are still uggos
>>
File: the only right ship.png (389 KB, 1024x1024)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>33455188
stop trying to make me ship flutterlight
>>
>>33455589
But it's so precious ^:)
>>
File: 1013141.png (865 KB, 1280x832)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>33455589
You can't fight destiny anon
>>
>>33455959
What did one lesbian vampire say to the other?
"Same time next month?"
>>
File: dadasda.png (186 KB, 465x587)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>when you accidentally break the leg of your marefriend
>>
File: content.gif (24 KB, 224x284)
24 KB
24 KB GIF
>>33455193
Nice, she's already a master.

Things are gonna escalate fast when she and Moonie team up. But first, I think some reparations are in order. She peeked at Moon's nudes, gotta give her something to compensate!
>>
File: 1448317.png (73 KB, 950x1100)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>Same old grey side walks.
>Same old city
>Same old routine.
>For the young woman sitting in the white cruiser it was another Tuesday.
>The letters "C.P.D" adorned the right side's car door.
>Sprinkles from a rainbow donut the woman was eating fell against it.
>She sighed as her hand rhythmically tapped the leather steering wheel before her.
>"Ugh" she groaned as she took another chunk of donut in her bored bite.
>"I'm going to go insane"
>"I can feel it" her free hand pinching the bridge of her slightly greasy nose.
>Readjusting herself in the seat, she leaned back to stretch.
>Unsure of how long she's been sitting and staring.
>And eating.
>With her hand against her cheek she quickly finishes up her boredom treat and messes with car's scanner.
"This is O'Flannegan, all good on West Sm-"
"Looking fine down Chariot Dri-"
"All clear on my end"
>She turned the knob to the side and leaned back in her seat once more.
>The woman's long hair draped off the head of her seat.
>Like cascading sunlight.
>"Nothing ever happens in this dull place" another complacent sigh escaped her lips.
>After staring out her window again for what felt like an eternity, the woman decided to turn back to her scanner.
>Not hoping for much.
>But as soon as her nimble fingers gripped the knob.
"Unit 367, report!"
>An urgent call shook her entire world.
>Fumbling with her suit's walkie talkie, she managed to answer the call.
"Unit 367, report!"
>"Unit 367 Shimmer, reporting in!"
>The adrenaline slowly began to start pumping through her system.
"Unit 367, we got a situation heading your way."
>"What kind of situation?" she replied with a lump in her throat.
"Shoplifting, suspect was last seen heading through your area ten minutes ago"
>"Well what did they look lik-"
>A strange noise caught the officer's attention.
>She looked up and saw a person rushing down the street.
>White grocery bag in their hand
"Suspect appeared to be 5'5 we-"
>"Wearing a baggy blue hoodie and jeans?" she remarked.
>>
File: 1749036.png (375 KB, 479x800)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>33456540
Ooh, was ist das?
>>
File: blushingSunset.png (853 KB, 1024x1365)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>33456540
"How did you know?" came a flabbergasted response
>"Because I got eyes on her!" quickly sliding out of her car she proceeded to chase the perpetrator on foot
>The blue baggy hoodie was growing closer.
>Officer Shimmer's legs pushed as hard as she could muster.
>Pushing through a few people.
>Sliding under a baby carriage
>Hopping over a fruit cart or two.
>It seemed inevitable that she would catch this thief.
>"Stop!"
>"Police!" she shouted ahead of herself.
>Baggy hoodie did not hesitate.
>Instead she ducked into a nearby alleyway.
>Probably hoping to shake her tail clean.
>But with her quick reflexes, officer Shimmer kept chugging right along.
>Turning into the alleyway, she came face to face with a dead end.
>A dumpster and a few trash cans.
>But no sign of any sort of hoodie.
>With steadfast caution, the woman stepped forward.
>Ready for anything.
>She scanned trashcans and the area around them.
>Nothing out of the ordinary.
>Her gaze turned towards the brick wall.
>Cutting off any sort of escape.
>No stones out of place.
>Nothing poking out so she could have escaped upwards.
>"Where the hell..." she began while looking everywhere for some explanation.
>"People just don't..."
>She bent down to look closer at a peculiar mark on one of the bricks.
>"...disappear"
>A six-sided star.
>Reaching out to see how recent it was.
>The officer felt a heavy force collide with the back of her head.
>Everything went fuzzy before turning to pitch black.
>Just another dull day in the city.

(Feeling something different than my norm with this one. Will continue hopefully tomorrow)
>>
>>33456815
god i want officer shimmer to chase me, cuff me, then take advantage of me
>>
File: 999588.jpg (175 KB, 1335x822)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>33454662
The fun has been doubled.
>>
File: 1866059.png (296 KB, 540x634)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>33455095
>"Post more twidash, it is truly the best ship in nearly every way."
You heard the man, folks. Get posting.
>>
File: 1074364.png (190 KB, 649x615)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>33457251
Posting out of spite? Sounds good to me
>>
>>33457236
>>33457251
>>33457290
>trying this hard
You can't honestly be this petty? Pathetic.
>>
>>33455334

She's from the Forgotten Friendship special. The special was actually for-realzies really fuckin good. Had great characterization of Sunset, Trixie, was hilarious and all around well made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGeRYf85W18&list=PLf96TJEiWo_UTWbDb2IengWnXhQ9HE9JX
>>
File: 3054.jpg (205 KB, 1480x1315)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>33457251
>>
>>33457322
We had an entire spite based board when people tried to split the hooves and no hooves lesbo. We absolutely can be this petty.
>>
File: fireplace.png (794 KB, 724x1024)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
>>33457290
>>
File: 1949306.jpg (681 KB, 1680x2520)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
smol fast girl is about to get her scissors on with the tall strong girl
>>
File: 1507270871221.png (1.02 MB, 1281x1119)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>33457860
>>
File: 1948921.jpg (147 KB, 1300x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>33458253
alpha mare should marry alpha mares
>>
File: 1949501.png (138 KB, 500x406)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>
>>33455188
>taking pleasure in Twilight's slight discomfort
Abusing alicorn Twilight is always top unf, but having Fluttershy of all ponies do it just brings it to a whole new dimension. As royalty she knows she shouldn't bow down to the butter cooch but Fluttershy's boldness and casual disregard for her stature puts her mind in slave mode.
>>
File: 1170515.jpg (804 KB, 1536x2048)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>33451246
>>33457251
Why not both?
>>
File: 1949962.jpg (53 KB, 840x591)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
>>33460101
Sure why not.
>>
File: 1858881.png (3.41 MB, 2480x3507)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
>>33458284
>>
>>33459208
>slave mode
yes. a thousand times yes.
>>
File: 1950028.jpg (154 KB, 983x1200)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (38 KB, 600x537)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>these ships
>>
File: tcn.png (2.62 MB, 1500x1500)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>
>>33460948
what the hell are those sluts doing?
>>
>>33461331
Post yours then
>>
File: smoll lesbians.jpg (663 KB, 1898x1388)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
i drew this. rate my ship
>>
>>33462052
That ship isn't my thing, but cute drawing nonetheless
>>
File: cadenza.png (457 KB, 605x848)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
Reminder that the Princess of Love would use her love-magic to "fix" any homosexual relationship in Equestria.
>>
>>33462105
Cadence hasn't done anything love related in years
>>
>>33462111
Kids do that to you
>>
File: 380814.jpg (108 KB, 641x497)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>33462105
Cadence is less cupid with an arrow and more a heavy artillery battery of love. She doesn't care who or what is affected, so long as they're fuckin.
>>
File: 509687.png (104 KB, 2169x3153)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>33461981
F
>>
File: 1426380.png (587 KB, 1200x1308)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
I
>>
File: 1603215.png (251 KB, 707x547)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
N
>>
File: 1218592.jpg (3.92 MB, 3000x2845)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB JPG
E
>>
File: 1516432437847.png (746 KB, 800x800)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
>>33462711
My MAN!
>>
File: PRR.gif (1.87 MB, 511x287)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>
File: 1525178.png (3 MB, 2480x3507)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>33461558
>>
File: 1950199.png (3.6 MB, 3700x1900)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
>>
File: 1532201846167.gif (584 KB, 320x180)
584 KB
584 KB GIF
>>33462711
>>33462716
>>33462717
>>33462721
Ah, I see you also have very fine tastes in ships my good sir.
>>
>>33462052
10/10
>>
>>33462052
You can't draw for shit/10
>>
>>33463061
maybe, but at least i tried
>>
You're all the worst part of any fandom and fit more on tumblr than 4chan.
>>
>>33452143
So fucking much for soon. Sorry guys, but... *gestures at life in general*

I haven't given up or whatever, just hit some roadblocks is all.

>While you may not know where Wallflower’s dorm is at the moment, you suspect that will change soon enough
>In the meantime, you decide that now is as good a time as any to register in the guild and get a couple of jobs
>Getting directions from the clerk to whom you’d exchanged the tickets for gold, you find yourself standing in front of a young sylph woman
>She’s pretty enough, with pale skin and straw blond hair
>Closer inspection reveals a pair of eyes that would normally just be crossed, but it looks like they can’t even do that right
>You at least have the courtesy to not laugh or stare, but she smiles when you approach her desk, her tongue poking out of her mouth as though she’s thinking really hard
“Uh… hi there, I’m Sunset Shimmer, and I’d like to register with the guild.”
>“Fantastic! We can always use more guild members. Adventuring is a high-risk, high-reward profession, so we tend to have a lot of free spaces.”
>The admittedly silly-looking woman digs around through a drawer in her desk before pulling out three pieces of paper
>“Here! What you do is take these three entry-level tasks, and when you come back with at least one of them finished, you can join. If you have more than one when you return, you’ll get some extra money for your effort!”
>>
>>33463370
>Giving a nod, you look at your first quest
>A farm about halfway between here and some podunk, middle-of-nowhere village was having trouble with their sheep disappearing
>According to the one who wrote the request, it’s “a huge stinking bug that looks like a cockroach and a centipede had kids and its spit can make stuff melt and it almost took Granny one night but my brother got her inside afore it could eat her”
“Granny…? Her brother…?”
>Taking a look at the address, you recognize it as Apple Acres
>A few bells go off in your head; if Applejack hasn’t already dealt with the monster, what’s happened to her?
>You look at the second quest
>An alchemist who lives in the Everfree Forest is having some trouble acquiring particular ingredients
>They’re too expensive for her to buy, and she can’t deal with the monsters on the path to the nearest location for it by her lonesome
>She also has the strange habit of writing in rhymes
>You figure that you’ll find out about that soon enough, and it sounds like an easy enough job
>The last quest sounds the hardest, but also has the biggest reward
>There’s a picture of a halfling woman in a hooded cloak
>Wanted for multiple counts of theft, burglary, mugging, skullduggery-
>A lot of this stuff is redundant as heck, making you wonder who has what kind of grudge against this person in particular
>Regardless, you know that she goes by Sticky Fingers, and has a den somewhere in the city
>>
>>33463375
>Your three jobs secured, you turn to leave, but the sylph’s voice stops you
>“Not to be rude, but you’re looking a little beat up. You can rest in the guest rooms if you want; they’re no dormitory, but at least they’re not the stables.”
>You give her a nod of thanks, and go to the mess hall to get some food before you rest up
>Not that you’re super beat, but it would help to be at your best when you get to work tomorrow
>A hot and a cot later, and you find yourself feeling as chipper as ever
>Even better than the last time you woke up, actually
>You slept like a rock, since it’s almost dawn again the next day, and you were asleep before high noon
>A quick breakfast, and then you’re on the road
>>
File: Sunstats.png (463 KB, 800x1082)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>33463377
Since y’all are less than a goblin away from your next level, I decided that it would be best for you to just get your next level now. Her stats so far are reflected in the pic, they'll be updated after we decide what to do.

Okay, so leveling up is going to work a lot like it did with Pie. I’ll list of some options, you guys vote, and the first to three votes wins. Feel free to ask about stuff that’s not listed.

For spells, I’ll list off three kinds of spells, and then put one or two that fit the category into your spells known.
>Offensive
>Defensive
>Utility

As a Magus, you get a new arcana every three levels. Here are what you have to choose from.
>Arcane Accuracy (spend an arcane point for a to-hit bonus)
>Arcane Redoubt (spend an arcane point for an AC bonus)
>Familiar (get a magical pet, duh)
>Metamagic (pick one: Elemental, Enlarge, Extend, Piercing, Silent,or Still; you can spend an arcane point to apply the metamagic effects to a spell)

On top of all that, you can pick one of your other abilities to improve.
>Demonhide
>Demonsense
>Fiendhands
>Shatter
>>
>>33463378
I'd want to go for offensive spells and accuracy, I think.

And demonhide I guess. Sounds handy!
>>
File: 1812537.png (491 KB, 3000x3736)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>
File: dec736.jpg (63 KB, 400x392)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>33463378
>Defensive, metamagic and Demon hide
The best way to mitigate damage is to not take it in the first place.
Also open inventory and inspect that mysterious amulet. What secrets does it hold?
>>
>>33463450
>The choker you keep around your throat was one you were given back when you were part of a demoniac cult
>A black leather strap with a silver disc in the middle that bore a black symbol, not unlike a hand with six digits
>You haven't noticed anything magical about it, but you feel it has some significance, and so you kept it
>More as a reminder to yourself of what you once were, and a path you have no wish to walk again
>The sun amulet, on the other hand, was a gift to you from the friends you made after they freed you from the darkness you nearly succumbed to
>It is, like the choker, more of a keepsake than anything else
>There is faint magic to it, but nothing in particular you can determine
>>
File: choker symbol.jpg (5 KB, 200x251)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>33463561
Oof, forgot to show the pic of what the symbol looks like.
>>
>>33463450
This
>>
>>33463375
>Sticky Fingers
Is this a Jojo reference?
>>
>>33462052
Please learn how to draw first
>>
>>33462052
Nice job, keep practicing, and ignore the salt.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (92 KB, 276x499)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>33463425
>>33463450
>>33463623
Looks like Demonhide is the winner for the racial ability; Sunset gets DR/cold iron equal to her level.

>>33463631
I didn't mean for it to be, but now that you mention it...
>>
File: 1569261.jpg (105 KB, 859x930)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>33462925
>>
>see Rarity Takes Manehatten for first time
>fucking love Suri, especially voice/personality
>ship her even harder w/ Lightning than before

Seriously they're such a perfect match, I'm dying for a team up episode. Please post Suridust and maybe one of you writefags can do a greentext.
>>
File: 1067031.jpg (89 KB, 1024x742)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>33464403
Yeah, too bad they're both evil and will never show up again, theys cute as fuck.
>>
>>33464518
>Suri YOLOmare
>she literally "lived" only once in the show
>>
File: 543575643.png (1.06 MB, 1920x1080)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>33464518
>will never show up again
dyewts? Suri is part of the main cast and Dust appeared just a few episodes ago
>>
File: 1776692.jpg (184 KB, 1279x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>33464403
If only
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.13 MB, 2480x3507)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
Best ship coming throught
>>
Rainbow Dash loves her pet unicorn. She plays with her everyday and laughs at her silly shenanigans.
>>
File: 640492.png (358 KB, 1024x698)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>
File: 1951900.jpg (377 KB, 1080x1920)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>
>>33467563
that's so hot.
>>
File: Sunstats.png (468 KB, 800x1155)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>33463450
>>33463623
Going with the majority vote here since it's been over a day, so Sunset’s gotten the Metamagic Arcana I , and learned the spells Celestial/Infernal Healing (fast healing 1 for 1 minute, register as good/evil respectively), Duelist’s Parry (negate an enemy’s attack with an attack roll of your own), and Obscuring Mist (surround yourself with fog). Here's the new spell list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pH0_6GLPs4UVKNn7E_QaohwkGRdJfF55wSizzJIF2u0/edit

Now, where to?
>The giant bug on the Apple estate takes priority
>The alchemist in the forest really needs your help
>The thief needs to be brought to justice
>Other (give your own suggestions)
>>
>>33467760
The word "bug" in any MLP context makes me think of Chrysalis, so I say we head to the Apple farm on the off-chance we eventually see my insectoid waifu somewhere down the line.

Plus, more Apple-clan is always welcome...
>>
File: zecora's mane.webm (409 KB, 898x506)
409 KB
409 KB WEBM
>>33467760
ZECORA
>ZECORA
ZECORA
>ZECORA
ZECORA
>ZECORA
>>
>>33467786
This
>>
>>33467760
The Apple estate really does seen like the highest priority here. But some backup might be nice. Maybe in the way of a blushy rogue?
>>
>>33467786
>>33468092
These
>>
File: 1505573841300.png (112 KB, 722x692)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>33467906
>ywn swish through Zecora's mane while she purrs rhymes at you
>>
File: a5o1_1280.png (620 KB, 1280x853)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>
File: 1951892.jpg (84 KB, 1400x732)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
File: 1668239.jpg (137 KB, 612x612)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>33464387
>>
>>33470667
me on the left, probably not wearing any panties at all
>>
File: 1948465.png (35 KB, 980x940)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>33467563
>>
>>33467563
>that hungry look on Twilight
>that blushing Sunset
unexpected, but hot
>>
>>33465632

I wish there were more Suridust-ified Raridash screencaps.
>>
File: 1953275.jpg (599 KB, 1080x1920)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
Rarity is super hot and I envy whoever gets shipped with her.
>>
File: monochrome.jpg (244 KB, 1200x1200)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>33470908
I'm still waiting on a colored version or this.
>>
File: 1549316970740.jpg (236 KB, 1133x1132)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>33472310
>I'm still waiting on a colored version on this.
Here you go
>>
File: 1533276157426.png (155 KB, 455x396)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>33472813
>>
>>33467786
>>33468036
>>33468092
>>33468993
Done.

>>33467906
She'll still be available when this quest is over, you can get multiple ones done before returning to the Adventurer's Guild, so Zecora will still be a thing once the Apples' problem is solved.

>Concern for your newfound friends drives you to head to the farm first
>However, while you don’t have any real fear of bugs, giant ones sound a little too dangerous
>Some help would be nice, you decide
>Needing some directions, you walk up the sylph again, who’s apparently stuck with the early shifts, seeing her in the same spot as she was yesterday morning
“Hey, could you tell me where Wallflower Blush’s dorm is? I need to speak to her.”
>“Who?”
>You stare blankly
“...Wallflower Blush. Assassin, wears a lot of dark earth tones, bristling with weapons?”
>“Can’t say I’ve heard of her. You can try your luck in the dormitories or the mess hall, but I don’t know if you’ll find someone who doesn’t exist.”
>Both curious and frustrated, you follow the advice you were given, and decide to go to the mess hall first
>It would be easier to have a look around there first quickly before heading to the dorms, which would take more combing
>At least, so long as it wasn’t full, which it probably shouldn’t be at this hour
>>
File: Assassin!Wallflower.png (959 KB, 959x960)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>>33473276
>You don’t even get to the hall before you find who you’re looking for
>Wallflower passes you by in something of a hurry, looking a little on the gloomy side
>Quickly, you catch up to her and put your hand on her shoulder
>She turns around with a surprised expression
“Wallflower? Just who I was looking for.”
>Her face wears a look of bewilderment
>“Wait, you… you remember me?”
>You look rather puzzled
“Erm… yes? Is that strange?”
>Wallflower looks away with what appears to be embarrassment
>“Well, yeah. I joined the Adventurer’s Guild because the Assassin’s Guild declared me ‘too forgettable’ to join.”
“Wait, what?”
>“They have rules there based on not only aptitude in killing things, but also a strict dress code, because presentation is everything.”
>Wallflower took a breath and recited, “Members of this guild are not assassins, but Assassins.”
>You can even hear the capital ‘A’ in her voice somehow, with the emphasis she put on it
>“To be an Assassin separates those cuts who go around murdering people for money from the ladies and gentlemen who are occasionally consulted by other ladies and gentlemen who wish to have removed, for a consideration, any inconvenient razor blades from the candyfloss of life.”
>>
File: Wallstats.png (338 KB, 810x1000)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>33473282
>Wow, those guys sound uptight
>Then again, if professional killers like that wanted to stay in good graces with the law, you suppose, they would be pretty strict in almost all regards
>She continued, “Then there’s ‘You are to have a silver-backed, full-length mirror in your room because it is a terrible insult to kill someone without looking your absolute best.’ I can’t even afford the mirror, and look at this!”
>The young woman gestured at her clothes; quite drab, in all honesty, and while it would make for some great camouflage, it certainly didn’t look fashionable in the slightest
>“If this is my best, I’ve got no chance.”
“Well,” you say, a certain suggestiveness in your voice, “I’ve got a proposition for you. See, one of my friends happens to be an unparalleled seamstress. If you’d be willing to help me out, I’ll see what I can do about getting her to fix your look. Deal?”
>“You’d do that for me? You barely even know me.”
“True, but that’s something I’d like to change, if you know what I mean.”
>There came the blush again, and you managed to suppress a giggle
>“...Deal.”
“It’s settled then. Come on, we’re headed to another friend’s place,” you say, dragging her out of the guildhouse
>>
>>33473284
>Wallflower in tow, you head to the city gates, and follow the main road into the countryside
>After telling her what you planned to do, Wallflower agrees to at least help you with baddies along the way, although the big bug at the farm would have to be yours alone to make it count
>The trip would be less than a week on foot, and you’re no stranger to walking long distances
>As the days go by, you learn more about Wallflower, and how she got to where she is
>Raised by a single mother who was too busy trying to keep a roof over everyone’s head to pay much attention of her own daughter
>The lack of family time got Wallflower into gardening
>She accidentally began growing highly toxic plants, but when she found out, she didn’t stop
>Instead, she turned to extracting and selling poisons to sell
>When her mother found out, she was kicked out for ‘stoppering death,’ as her mom put it
>With little else to do, she turned to mercenary work, and found that being so hard to notice suited her perfectly as a Slayer
>As she explained earlier, her lack of presence and style made her unfit for the actual Assassin’s Guild
>That seems kind of counterintuitive to you, but whatever floats their boat, you suppose
>>
File: youngankheg.png (20 KB, 199x238)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>33473286
>Five days into your journey, and things finally get exciting
>The early afternoon sun has warmed the earth quite well, making all kinds of creatures be more active
>Unfortunately, some of the creatures aren’t as kind as the others
>You and Wallflower initially notice a slight rumble underfoot
>The vibrations grow stronger, and you notice a pair of cracks in the earth traveling towards the two of you
>Just before they reach you, you both jump to the side, barely avoiding a pair of giant insects bursting from the ground
>They match the description in the request, looking like a cross between a roach and a centipede, except that they’re only about the size of wolves
>You have your scimitar out, and Wallflower has her two short swords in hand, and the both of you ready yourselves for battle
>>
>>33473287
What do you do? (Current HP: 31/31, current SP: 8/8, current arcane pool: 4/4)
A reminder of Sunset's spells: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pH0_6GLPs4UVKNn7E_QaohwkGRdJfF55wSizzJIF2u0/edit
>Engage in melee
>Bust out some spells
>Both (Spell Combat or Spellstrike)
>Other (make a suggestion!)
>>
>>33473292
Those things seem a bit... pointy for true melee. But it would be bad to waste our best spells on the first mooks we fight. So either a Cantrip or some spell combat.
>>
>>33473292
Use acid splash
>>
>>33473361
What, bugs love acid, they pour it over their cereal in the morning.
>>33473292
Either Light to blind bugs cause underground and whatnot; Or Burning hands to cook them like horrible horrible lobster.
>>
>>33472813
HA.
>>
>>33472813
based raridash poster
>>
File: humanizsed.png (150 KB, 600x450)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
File: 758538.png (852 KB, 1200x1000)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>
File: 290143.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>33473725
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROtTk71qN7Y
>1:12
>the alpha mares rush to protect their respective waifus
>Applejack straight up takes a hit for Rarity
>>
File: 1954318.gif (1.85 MB, 450x252)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>
>>33474836
Twilight sure does love to guzzle up Zecora's fluids
>>
>>33474836
>>33474847
>Applejack and Rarity months back to back
>Applejack and Rarity in the DIY short
>Applejack saving Rarity from Twilight

Great stuff.
>>
>>33474961
Imagine the flirtatious bickering they must've had afterward as they walk together towards the boutique.
>Applejack, dear, you were simply too rough on my flank when you pushed me aside!
>There you go again, moanin' and complainin' even after I saved ya. Ah can't believe you, Rares!
And once they close the boutique door behind them, the face-sucking begins
>>
File: 1953290.png (678 KB, 1066x1300)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>
File: dec2684.gif (553 KB, 500x281)
553 KB
553 KB GIF
>>33474836
>Applejack saves poor defenseless Rarity
>Dash grabs Fluttershy and runs
>Zecora sends Twilight some fluids cause she knows how to get Twilight's ENGORGED horn to settle down
>>
File: 1954144.png (1.68 MB, 1378x2039)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>
File: by_horsecanada9_.jpg (105 KB, 1024x957)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
File: 1953302.jpg (225 KB, 1299x1735)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>
>>33477298
>Rarity corrupting Applejack with her slutty ways
baka, but also boner
>>
>>33474836
>>33474847
>>33474961
>>33474990
>>33475521
>>33477298
>>33477470
>samefag travels 5000 miles to grasp at straws
everytime. absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: 1713734.png (297 KB, 708x696)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>33477548
>Anon keeps trying to start a fight where there isn't one
>>
Rarity's best work to date.
>>
>>33477548
I'm more worried about the twidash fag
>>
File: 1820018.png (445 KB, 1500x1200)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>
File: tenor.gif (236 KB, 498x498)
236 KB
236 KB GIF
>>33477548
I dont know who your OTP is anon but whatever the pairing I'm sure they're very nice together.
>>
File: 1953510.jpg (573 KB, 2204x1772)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>
File: 2012.jpg (487 KB, 1668x1865)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>33474392
>>
File: downloadwall.jpg (8 KB, 171x295)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Alright, we're back! Sorry this update is a little late, I got over the last few days.

>>33455199
>Wallflower's dreams that night were strange, involving an attempt to shower in the middle of the woods that ended up with her being up to her waist in soil that smelled like leftover pad thai
>She woke up feeling bizarrely well-rested, and realized she'd spent the entirety of the night in the nude
>As she pulled herself out of bed, she found she was loathe to dress again
>So, hey, what was wrong with spending a little more time like this, if it was so comfy?
"Mom? You home?" Wallflower called out, poking her head outside her bedroom
>She received no response, and strode downstairs to fix herself some breakfast
>It was strange how natural all of this was beginning to feel; yesterday she'd been terrified, but today, Wallflower's exposed form was actually starting to fill her with a strange confidence
>After breakfast, she practically skipped back up the stairs to her room, humming a tune under her breath
>When she tossed her things into a backpack, she couldn't help but feel a weird flash of guilt upon picking up Moondancer's flashdrive
>Should she tell Moondancer she'd seen the photos?
>The idea of doing that was so humiliating that it made the space between Wallflower's shoulder blades seem to prickle and crawl
>She tossed the flashdrive into her bag, and tried to push the thoughts out of her head as she finally dressed herself

>The drive sat in her backpack all day at school, but Wallflower couldn't seem to push it fully out of her mind
>It was still there, whispering to her, an albatross lurking inside her locker
>She couldn't even pay attention in her Western Unionization in Medieval Border Organization (WUMBO) class, not that professor Cheerilee seemed to mind, or even really notice
>Wallflower held her head in her hands throughout class, occasionally biting at her nails and trying to figure out what to do...
>>
File: image (1).png (1.06 MB, 1920x1080)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>33479001

>She didn't have much of an answer by the time school ended
>In fact, she was starting to actually regret this whole terrible idea
>A date, seriously?
>With a girl she barely knew, and who she'd spent an entire night creeping on?
>Wallflower hid her face in her hands, not even watching where she was going as she paced nervously around the--
"Oof!"
>"A-ah!"
>She collided with something soft and awkward, and bounced off to find herself facing a startled Moondancer
"You!"
>"W-Wallflower! Um, uh, hey! Was just heading to... y'know, to s-see you!"
"Yeah, me too!"
>"That's really good!"
"Yeah!"
>"W-why are we shouting?"
"I dunno," Wallflower said with a tiny laugh. "Guess I'm a little nervous."
>"M-me too."
"Well, I was gonna show you the gardens, right?"
>"R-right! And I was gonna, uh, g-go with you."
"Awesome."
>"Yeah."

>Both girls kind of avoided looking at each other and they shuffled out to the school gardens, both internally kicking themselves for totally screwing up their first potential romantic interaction ever by being an awkward scuzz
>The path to the gardens was really just an old service road that no longer functioned, and terminated about halfway into the small, private patch of woods that surrounded CHS
>Once you reached the end of the path, it ended abruptly with a yellow "road closed" sign, from which a dirt path led you about thirty feet further into the woods
>And at the end of the path, a square network of soil patches extended about fifteen feet in both dimensions, with small stepping stones placed down to allow visitors (if there were any) to walk between the rows of flowers
>The flowers themselves grew in neat little patches, all of them properly cared for and organized by color
>You had bright, stained-glass colius, subtly majestic Creeping Jenny, some patches of bright peonies, and even a few patches of carrots and pepper sprouts
>>
File: download (9).jpg (13 KB, 213x237)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>33479009
>Moondancer squatted near the edge of the garden, her eyes wide
>"W-whoa. It's really pretty. Are all these yours?"
"Pretty much. The school pays for them, but I keep them alive."
>"You must work really hard. This is gorgeous. And it's so perfectly organized. Your space optimization is almost perfect..."
"Um, thanks?"
>"S-sorry. I know that's not the important part. But the mathematical balance of it is-- sorry, I should stop talking."
"No, keep going. These are pretty much the first compliments it's ever gotten."
>Moondancer smiled, a tiny bit of blush coloring her cheeks
>"It's just a, y'know, a place that means a lot to you, and I can tell. That makes me feel really c-comfortable here."
"Me too. It's honestly the only place in the school I can relax."
>Moondancer nodded
>"I t-totally know what you mean! Except my place is the computer lab. Which is k-kinda insanely depressing, when I think about it..."
"Hey, everyone's got what they like. You're definitely welcome to come back out here whenever you want. Really, please do. These poor guys could use some visitors," Wallflower said, patting the petals of a daisy like it were a puppy
>Moondancer let out a tiny squeak
>"T-thank you. I really will."
"There's a path, if you'd like to walk around," Wallflower said
>She held out her hand, intending to help Moondancer to her feet
>Moondancer stared at Wallflower's outstretched hand, and took it hesitantly
>And when she stood, she looked at their clasped hands, then at Wallflower
>"Um. W-walk?"
"Walk," Wallflower managed to choke out
>Both girls took a mechanical, stiff-legged step onto the path
>Each felt an intense burst of shame at how awkwardly they had handled that, but also a rush of delight to be *holding someone else's hand!*
>>
>>33479017
>Wallflower just wished the path were longer; the hand-holding stroll lasted about twenty seconds
>When they reached the end of the short path, neither girl really knew what to do
>So they just stood there for a moment, both of them panicking internally but desperately wanting to continue holding the other's hand
>"It's a, um... r-really nice place."
"Yeah."
>"Yeah."
>...
>Oh god it was torture
>Moondancer's hand was growing slippery, or maybe that was Wallfower's own hand
>Or both
>She had to say something!
>Anything!
"Oh! I, um, I have your flashdrive!"
>"My flashdr-- oh."
>Moondancer was already blushing a bit, but her face went a deep crimson, as red as her cherry-colored hair, when Wallflower brought up the drive
>"O-o-oh. Did you, um..."
"I didn't look at anything in there I promise!" Wallflower blurted out
>Wallflower could feel her own face slowly rising in temperature
>Moondancer's hand was trembling in Wallflower's, but Wallflower still couldn't bring herself to let go
>"You... are you s-sure you didn't see the p-pictures?"
"Well no! I mean, yeah. A few. But I didn't..."
>"D-did..." Moondancer squeaked out, practically a whisper. "Did you l-like them?"
"What?"
>Wallflower stopped short
>"You s-saw a few, right? W-were they, y'know... good?"
"They were, uh..."
>Wallflower sighed, and let her hand go limp in Moondancer's grasp
"Yeah. They were pretty good. Great, honestly. I maybe, kinda, looked through more than I should."
>Moondancer made a noise somewhere between a gasp and a cry
>"W-whoa."
>She grabbed Wallflower's hand in both of hers, her eyes wide with frantic, somewhat perverted delight
>"How many did you see? Which ones? What did you think? What did you like? Do you want more? Tell. Me. Everything."
"Uh, I think maybe we should sit down."
>"Y-yeah. Let's do it. I'm sorry. I should c-calm down. Please tell me more. Agh. Oh my g-god I can't believe it's really happening..."
>>
File: 1437787571662.png (272 KB, 1024x1275)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>33479028
>Moondancer was practically giggling under her breath was Wallflower lead her over to the bench
>The two girls sat down together, hands still clasped and sticky with sweat
>Moondancer was watching Wallflower with rapt attention
>Wallflower, who had never received rapt attention in her life, felt like she was floating somewhere several feet above the scene
>A whirlwind of emotions were running through her, and her brain couldn't seem to settle on one
>So, she decided to just be honest
>She told Moondancer up-front what pictures she'd seen, how much they'd affected her, and kinda everything else she'd felt over the last twenty-four hours; it all just came tumbling out
"It just seemed really fun, really freeing," she finished. "And it kinda made me feel... ack, I don't want to say it."
>"P-please do," Moondancer begged, breathless
"Like, you know. I was into it. Or whatever. I really liked it. And I'm sorry I looked at them without your permission.
>"N-no! It's totally okay! That's w-why I'm taking them!"
"Wait, really?"
>Moondancer nodded vigorously
>"I've w-wanted to share them with someone for y-years. I posted a few online, with my f-f-face blurred out. They, uh, didn't get so popular. But you r-really liked them?"
"More than I'm proud to admit, honestly..." Wallflower said, averting her eyes from Moondancer's face for a moment
>"Oh, w-wow. This is great, this is so, s-so great..."
>Moondancer suddenly turned to Wallflower
>"Please, look at more! Look at a-all of them! Tell me what your favorites are, and I'll t-take more."
"Oh, you really don't have to do that."
>"I w-want to! I really want to make something you'll like, W-Wallflower! I've never had a f-fan before, heh."
"Heh. A fan? That's probably a nicer way to put it than 'stalker.' Well maybe, uh, I liked the ones in your home a lot. With your sister there."
>Moondancer giggled
>>
>>33479035
>"Those were s-so much fun. I can't believe she didn't see me! I'll t-totally do more. Maybe my mom will be home tonight..."
"Your mom? Oof. Speaking of moms..."
>"What's that?"
"I kinda tried it, too. What you do. In my house?"
>Moondancer's face lit up
>"And? And? Tell me e-everything!"
"It was amazing," Wallflower gushed. "She even woke up! I had to ask her to keep her eyes closed."
>Moondancer's eye twitched
>"Oooh, that's g-great! My family would n-never be that cool with it."
"She was crazy cool. I got lucky."
>"You r-really did. I n-never get lucky. It's part of what makes it fun, heh."
>Moondancer shakily stroked the back of Wallflower's hand with her thumb
>"Maybe, um, if you'd like to t-try a little more, I could give you some advice."
"More? I dunno..." she said, though her heart pretty much immediately lept at the idea
>"We don't h-have to go too hardcore! Just what you're c-comfortable with."
"Yeah? That actually doesn't sound too bad."
>"G-great! Tonight, um, l-look at my photos, please. Lots of them, heh. And t-tell me what you'd want to do! And I'll h-help you! Oh man, oh man, this is so awesome, ahhh..."
>Moondancer let out an excited squee
>Just then, her cell phone rang out with the sound of loud, sped-up J-Pop that Moondancer had set as a ringtone, and both girls nearly screamed
>"A-ah, my sister's here. She said she'd w-wait for me, hmph."
>Moondancer turned to look at Wallflower with a glowing, shaky grin
>>
>>33479051
>"I'll s-see you tomorrow, okay! Please tell me w-what you like about my photos, okay? Oh, and add me on HorseBook! I'll send you m-more! Whatever you want to see, okay?"
>She was grabbing Wallflower's hand, and a very overwhelmed Wallflower blush could only repeat "okay, okay" as her entire world seemed to envelop her in dizzying, rapid-paced warmth
>"See you! P-please message me tonight!" Wallflower called out as she ran back
>Wallflower couldn't even follow her
>Her legs gave out as soon as Moondancer disappeared, and she sat down hard on the stone bench

Wallflower's really strapped in on the degeneracy now. Where will she and Moondancer head next as their high-risk lust fuels them further? Will they somehow drag even their family and/or acquaintances into this disaster? We'll see...
>>
>>33479070
That Moondancer is a HARDCORE pervert. Wallflower should egg her on to post more nudes online.
>>
What would a day in life look like for Flutterjack? Would they really just spend time together at Applejack's farm, working, chatting and having fun until the late evening? Would Fluttershy eat dinner with Applejack and her family, play boardgames and tell stories by the fireplace and then snuggle up in bed with applejack, kiss her and fall asleep only to wake up early next day to do it all again?

Would that be an ideal life for her?
>>
File: 15581.png (292 KB, 1713x1011)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>33479369
Better than long nights spent left awake and alone worrying about Rainbow Dash as she flies around the globe being a Wonderbolt. Maybe it isn't the most glamorous life, but it's probably the most fulfilling for the both of them.
>>
>>33479369
It’ll be all happiness and lots of loving sex until Fluttershy learns what Applejack does to farm animals that aren’t productive anymore.
>>
>>33479070
>Moonie gets off of posting her nudes online
WEW
>>
File: 39820383.png (904 KB, 1920x1080)
904 KB
904 KB PNG
>>33457251
>>33457290
>Twidash people can be triggered this easily
>>
File: 1532644202742.png (32 KB, 673x379)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>33479070
>>
>>33479369
If you think about it Flutterjack is the easiest relationship to have in the mane 6.

Both their lives revolve around nature and animals and their careers could be fused together (which is likely their ideal life); Fluttershy and Applejack are the least likely to leave Ponyvile and both already live at the edge of town.

Fluttershy could help AJ with animals and can safe guard her internal and emotional health; Applejack can help Fluttershy with repairs and upkeep and can safe guard Fluttershy's external health with her quick thinking and more consistent assertiveness. Pretty much with Flutterjack you got all your relationship bases covered.
>>
>>33480053
And Fluttershy's motherly nature would be perfect for carrying Futajack's seed when they decide to start a family together.
https://derpibooru.org/1255675
>>
>>33480464
>>
>>33479960
'Horses, Death felt, shouldn't grin. Any horse who was grinning was planning something.'
-Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

>>33473349
>>33473361
>>33473427
Since there’s no majority vote here, I’mma just go with what suggestion I like the most.
>Giving a jerk of your head, you signal Wallflower to sidle away
>Just as she does so, your free hand crackles with arcane fire
>A large burst of flames fan over the two bugs, and they give ear-shattering screeches of pain (-3 SP)
>A quick step inward, and you strike at the nearest ankheg with your scimitar
>You hit, but the creature is still alive
>Wallflower takes the opportunity to move in on the ankheg’s opposite side and sinks her blade into the beast’s carapace
>With a sickening crunch, the sword pokes out the other side of the bug, and it gives a feeble shriek before collapsing
>The other ankheg howls angrily, and then attacks Wallflower, first using its forelegs like scythes and then biting at her
>One claw hits, but does little more than scratch damage (-2 HP)
>The bite is far worse, digging into Wallflower’s arm and latching on, with acidic spittle oozing into the wound (-7 HP from the bite, -3 HP from the acid)
>>
>>33480727
>The ankheg’s mandibles refuse to let go of Wallflower, whom the insect has grasped onto with its forelegs as well
>“Aaah! Help!”
>Seeing your new friend in trouble, you bellow like a berserk war goddess as you coat your scimitar in ice crystals and go in swinging (-2 SP)
>Your sword cuts neatly into the ankheg, but you’re not finished yet
>You make a vicious swipe with your free hand, your own claws proving just as nasty as the ankheg’s
>Those black, ironhard talons rip into the ankheg, and with a yank, you tear off one of its forelegs and a big chunk of the rest of the bug
>It wails and chitters as it dies, relinquishing its hold on Wallflower
>It takes a bit of doing, but you manage to pull your scimitar free of the frozen bugflesh, and then immediately tend to Wallflower, who is obviously in a lot of pain from the bite and acid burn
“Hold on, I can help with this one-”
>“No, d-don’t worry, I have some potions-”
“Stop it, I’ve got this,” you half-bark at her
>She does as she’s told
>>
>>33480749
>You mutter a few words in Abyssal, the tongue of demons, your voice sounding far more menacing and malicious than usual as you do so
>Once the incantation is spoken, you bite your lip, just hard enough to draw blood, but not enough to really hurt yourself
>You top it all off by leaning forward and kissing Wallflower, making sure to use your tongue to force some of your blood into her mouth
>At first, Wallflower looks disgusted, but after the brief, yet intimate kiss, you pull away and put your hand over her mouth
“Swallow. Now.”
>Wallflower follows your orders, not sure whether she should be blushing at the kiss or feeling queasy that she just drank some of your blood
>Naught but a few seconds after she swallows, the more severe wound on her arm begins to glow with reddish light (-1 SP)
>Slowly but surely, her flesh mends itself, leaving only a tender spot on her arm that’s still an angry red color, not unlike a far more mild acid burn
>After about a minute, the spell has done all it can do (+10 HP)
>It’s quite apparent that Wallflower’s still hurt, but only a little, and is healthy enough for travel again
>>
>>33480753
“Feeling better?”
>“Uh… yeah? But… why did you have me d-d-drink your blood!? That’s gross!”
“I have a spell that lets me heal people over time through contact with the blood of a fiend. I’ve never gotten the chance to actually use it though, so I, um… wasn’t sure my own blood would suffice.”
>“You made me drink your blood and didn’t even know if it would do anything!?”
“...Yeah, I guess. All’s well that ends well, though. Come on, we still have a day before we reach the Apples’ farmlands.”
>Wallflower still looked kind of disturbed by the whole thing, but takes your hand as you stand up and pull her to her feet
“Sorry that out first makeout session had to be under circumstances like that,” you say, genuinely apologetic
>Wallflower is silent, but blushes again
>Licking your lips, you lean towards her and kiss her on the cheek instead with a smile
“We can try again later.”
>A nosebleed just as bad as the first one after the goblin fight streams down her face, and you laugh as you make your way down to Apple Acres
>>
>>33480758
>Thankfully, the rest of the trek is less eventful, making for a good day of proper recuperation
>By the time you reach the border of the estate, it is already sunfall
>You can see two figures outside, both of them finishing up the day’s work
>One is a tall, burly man, bigger than most half-orcs
>Stronger too, by the look of it
>He’s just finished unloading bales of straw into the stables, and brushes his sweaty, strawberry blond hair out of his face before looking up at you
>The other one is a short girl with hair that’s even redder than yours, and is surprisingly pale for a farmgirl
>She’s about to head inside when she notices the man looking in your direction, and follows his gaze
>You recognize the two of them almost immediately as Big Mac and Apple Bloom, Applejack’s siblings
>As you draw nearer, Big Mac gives a genial smile and a wave
>Apple Bloom, on the other hand, looks antipathetic
>You’re curious about this, but pay it little mind as you walk forward
>>
>>33480761
“So, I heard you have a bug problem?”
>“Eeyup.”
>You always did find the Apples’ unique accent funny, but still pleasant to hear
“Well, that’s why I’m here. My friend Wallflower-” you say, gesturing in her direction- “tagged along for the journey here, but going by the Adventurer’s Guild’s rules, she can’t help me with the ankheg if I want this to count for my record.”
>Big Mac nods in understanding, but Apple Bloom scowls at you instead
>“Why’d they think *you* would be the best one for the job? Ah’m never trustin’ them again,” she grumbles before stomping inside
>You and Wallflower look on in bewilderment
“I take it she still hasn’t gotten over when I fought her sister and everyone, has she?”
>“Uhhnope.”
>You sigh defeatedly
“I guess it can’t be helped. Would it be alright if Wallflower and I stay the night so I can have a plan of attack by tomorrow morning?”
>“Eeyup.”
>Big Mac gestures for you both to follow him inside their surprisingly quaint abode
>Indoors, the only thing that isn’t warm and cozy is Apple Bloom’s icy glare
>The old, decrepit, yet surprisingly strong for her age Granny Smith is sitting by the fire, and at her behest, you and Wallflower take a seat near her while Big Mac goes to the kitchen
>>
>>33480763
What do you do?
>Ask Granny Smith about the ankheg, since she’s the one who was attacked by it
>Try to apologize to Apple Bloom
>Openly flirt with Wallflower
>>
>>33480780
Talk to granny
>>
File: 629.png (1.58 MB, 1920x1080)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>33478804
Has captcha been an absolute nightmare for anyone else or just me?
>>
File: 1457780753571.png (520 KB, 952x862)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
Lesbo Thread has an absurdly obscene obsession with applepie. Tell me why that is.
>>
File: 322885.png (510 KB, 1218x823)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>33481061
I like when the pink one and the apple one make the kisses. That and the dirty mud ponies should be kept together as to not ruin the gene pool. Also cause Applepie is fun to say; that's about it.
>>
>>33481061
What could be more erotic than being scissored to completion by a Stacy such as Applejack? Not even Ponk has an answer to that.
>>
What kind of orgy is this?
https://derpibooru.org/1874135
>>
>>33480780
Granny it is
>>
>>33481061
>kiss on the mouth
Is pinkie the kind of mare that would have a gushing orgasm from being unconsensually kissed?
>>
>>
>>33481233
As touchy feely as Pinkie is already, that kind of stuff reciprocated on her must drive her wild
>>
File: 1356137.jpg (116 KB, 1024x739)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
File: 1955714.gif (2.52 MB, 1012x500)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
>>
>>33481842
>Turboslut twirls Shimslut’s nipples and clit in public
>Shimslut goes along with it instead of blocking the magic
hopeless whores
>>
>>33480780
Talk to big G and figure out what's going on. But I'm interesting in keeping our sights on Applebloom. The last thing any adventurer needs is an angry loli.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (10 KB, 194x259)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
And now, we continue Wallflower's roller coaster ride into Moondancer's magical realm

>>33479070

>Well, that happened
>All the way home, Wallflower's head spun, and she let herself in still in a sort of daze
>Her mom was sitting at the dinner table, hunched over a binder about half a foot thick with a pencil clamped between her teeth
>Dark bags underscored her eyes, and she was so absorbed in her studied that she didn't even notice Wallflower come in
>Wallflower froze in the hallway, a sudden spurt of thrilling, nervous energy beginning to trickle through her
>Moondancer made that stunt with her sister work, didn't she?
>Slowly, and as subtly as possible, Wallflower started to undo her jeans...
>*Zip*
>Wallflower's mom looked up, blinking in surprise, and turned to face her daughter
"H-hey mom!"
>Wallflower stealthily pulled her sweatshirt down far enough to cover her
>Her mom shook her head
>"Hey, sweetie. Wow, I must be losing it. How was your-- *yawn* --day?"
"It was really good! I think I might've made a new... friend."
>"A friend?"
>Wallflower's mom looked like she was trying really, really hard to keep herself from appearing surprised
>"That's great!"
"Yeah! I'm probably gonna go see her soon," Wallflower said, hoping that would turn out to be true. "Will that be okay?"
>"Of course. Just text me so I-- *yawn* --so I know, okay?"
"Can do. Good luck with your exams."
>Her mom beamed, and Wallflower ran upstairs
>>
>>33482348

>As soon as she was alone, she threw open her laptop and delved back into Moondancer's collection of pictures
>There were so many
>The idea of looking through all of them was ridiculous
>She didn't even know where to start
>Each location seemed more enticing, Wallflower could feel full-body sweat breaking out along ever inch of her body
>She peeled off her socks and struggled out of her pants, sighing in delight as she stretched out on the bed
>First, she pulled up her HorseBook, something she hadn't done in months
>As usual, her empty newsfeed and lack of friends greeted her
>However, she swallowed the usual social-void guilt that tended to swallow her up when she looked at her profile, and instead found Moondancer and shot her a quick friend request
>And she allowed herself to finally open a folder

>Wallflower practically gorged herself on Moondancer's nude form, starting from Moondancer's early pictures in her house, then ones in her backyard, and building up to the shots at the park, or at the lake, and eventually even scandalous, probably illegal ones skinny-dipping in a pool that definitely didn't belong to her
>She was so full of nervous energy that she couldn't even touch herself
>So she just sat there, cross legged and breathing heavily, drinking in every detail of each pic that went by
>When her laptop chirped with a HorseBook notification, Wallflower jumped, nearly knocking her laptop off the bed
>[hey! it's me. moondancer. the girl you met at the garden today. and yesterday.]
[Yeah, of course I remember you. Hi!]
>Wallflower's texting style was maybe slightly stilted and awkward, but in her defense, she had exactly 2 internet friends (her mom, and now Moondancer), and previously had used her HorseBook only to archive pictures she'd taken of the garden
>>
File: images (7).jpg (9 KB, 220x229)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>33482359
>[is anyone around?]
[No, of course not.]
>[cool!]
>Wallflower received a picture of Moondancer in the back seat of a car, presumably her sister's, with her sweater lifted up high enough to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra underneath
>Her breasts hung like full scoops of cherry-topped vanilla icecream against her chest
>Wallflower actually groaned at the sight
[You are seriously amazing! And crazy! How do you do stuff like this!?]
>[a lot of practice!! ;)]
[I'm so jealous. It looks so fun!]
>[it is...]
>For a brutally long minute, Wallflower only stared at the [Moondancer is typing...] badge that flashed at the bottom of the screen
>[maybe we can try together next time? that was i can teach you], she finally sent
>[*way]
>Wallflower was practically hyperventilating now
>She wanted this so bad that her hands trembled, turning her attempts at typing into a total mess
[That would be so, so awesome! But we should start slow. I'm still really nervous about all this...]
>[that's the best part imo ;))]
>[but we can be careful!]
>[where do you want to go???]
[I don't really know. Where's a safe place?]
>[school! lol it's actually really safe after classes. there's like nobody there.]
[Are you serious? Won't we be in so much trouble if we get caught.]
>[maybe, but that's the best part!]
>Wallflower tried to argue with that, but she couldn't
[I'm not sure. It seems like a really big jump.]
>[don't worry, i'll be there with you! and i'm kinda an expert at hiding in school~]
[XD]
>Wallflower had no idea if an XD was appropriate here
>She immediately wished she could delete it
[I never needed to.]
>Oof, better soften that, Wallflower thought
[lol]
>>
File: full (2).png (374 KB, 730x918)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>33482368
>[lol well then you have an advantage! let's try it tomorrow.]
>[protip: wear a skirt ;)]
[Why?]
>Moondancer didn't reply for a moment
>Then Wallflower was graced with a second picture, this time of Moondancer lounging in the car seat with her skirt hiked up, revealing she was missing panties too
[Oh my god]
>[hahaha you like it?]
[Yes! So so much.]
>Wallflower hesitated for a moment, then mentally said "fuck it" and sent a heart emoji
[Can I get a picture with your face in it?]
>[sure!]
>A minute later, a new picture arrived, taken from a high angle and showing off all of Moondancer's figure, including her exposed naughty bits
[This is amazing, thank you so much.]
>[of course, i'm so so so glad you like them]
>[i can do more soon. gonna go for now, think sis is getting suspicious]
[Okay! See you soon!]
>Wallflower flopped back on the bed, her heart hammering
>She could hardly wait for Moondancer to message her again, Wallflower thought as her hand slipped into her panties
>In the meantime, she had some 'business' to attend to...

Plans are in motion. I've been teasing this long enough. Next update: Moondancer and Wallflower are walking hand-in-hand into their magical realm. Hopefully nothing goes horribly wrong, right?
>>
File: 641150.png (451 KB, 724x1024)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>33482394
All it takes is one day on Moondancer to lewd your entire life. Moondancer; not even once.
>>
>>33482394
The real mvp in here is Wallflower's mom
>single mother trying to raise an absolute forgettable loser and degenerate all the while working night shifts AND studying to better her carrier path
I really hope she doesn't find out what her daughter is up to, it would break my heart see her sad
>>
File: Spoiler Image (708 KB, 750x1125)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>33483108
Wallflower's mom X Ms Harshwhinny when?
>>
File: 1956223.jpg (277 KB, 1280x828)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
>>33482394
>>Then Wallflower was graced with a second picture, this time of Moondancer lounging in the car seat with her skirt hiked up, revealing she was missing panties too
My god, Moondancer is an absolute skank. I love the Mangoverse Moonie.
>>
File: 953377.jpg (390 KB, 1419x915)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.54 MB, 2576x1932)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>33484475
>filly
>>
>>33480801
>>33481211
>>33482294
Not much dispute here. Sorry that I don't have a lot of pictures for this CYOA so far though, guys.

>Deciding to get down to business, you pour into questions about the monster from Granny Smith
“So, where did you first see the ankheg?”
>“He was diggin’ ‘round the flatter part o’ the animal pastures, Ah could tell, ‘cause he was leavin’ big ol’ cracks in the ground,” she explained
>“Next thing Ah know, he’s gone ‘n snatched up a goat like it was nothin’! Crawled back into the hole, and Ah ain’t seen ‘im ‘til three days later.”
“Mhmm.”
>“That time, the varmint killed a whole durn horse, the poor thing looked like he’d been half-eaten by the time the bug dragged ‘em into a hole. Ah went to have a looksee, but the hole collapsed on itself as it went back down.”
>Wallflower looked vaguely horrified at the thought of something able to haul an entire horse underground
“Wow, a horse?”
>You’re starting to get kind of worried about the task at hand yourself
>However, you thought better of abandoning the mission
>It would probably help get you in good graces with Apple Bloom again, at least
>You listen as Granny continues
>>
>>33485113
>“The third time the li’l bastard appeared was, oh, ‘bout a week ago, when Ah was gettin’ some eggs back at the chicken coop. He popped up outta nowhere, swallowed two hens in a single bite, then plumb near took mah head off. Still got a burn from ‘is slobber when ‘e missed.”
>Granny Smith undid her bun and bent her head down for you to see
>There was a bald patch that she was hiding with her hair having been pulled back, but now it was plainly visible
>The scalp was still raw and red where it wasn’t scabbed over
“Um, would you like some help with-”
>“Nah,” Granny interrupted, waving off your offer
>“Ah’m a tough ol’ bird, it ain’t nothin’ but a thang.”
>Big Mac came from the kitchen with four tankards of cider just as Granny Smith finished, and he offered one to everyone but Apple Bloom before heading back into the kitchen and coming out with something else you can’t determine right off the bat
>Taking a drink, you can tell it’s some good stuff
>A little dry, but it barely registers as being alcoholic
>It’s pretty easy to see why Applejack would talk about drinking a gallon of it after every worknight
>>
>>33485114
“So, do you have any ideas as to why it shows up?”
>Granny shakes her head
>“Nothin’ much, just that he seems to like critters he can grab up and skedaddle on home with. Ah think he might figure out what’s what by the noise they make walkin’ around, though. If’n he hears either a lotta footsteps or a buncha li’l ones, it seems like he goes after those.”
>You take a long draught and stroke your chin thoughtfully at this information
>It’s big enough to kill and drag around a horse, snatch up a goat, and swallow two chickens at once
>It burrows underground and leaves trails as it goes
>It has corrosive spittle that can do some serious damage alongside its bite
>It follows footsteps on the ground to find prey
>From this, you think you can make a plan
>After finishing your drink and spending some time talking with Granny, Big Mac, and Wallflower while trying to not notice the daggers that Apple Bloom is staring at you, you retire in the guest room
>Much to your disappointment, Wallflower opts to sleep downstairs
>She’s been on the hard-to-get side for the whole journey, especially after you helped her out with that weird healing spell of yours
>A matter for later, you suppose
>>
>>33485120
Morning time! With a decent breakfast, you, Walflower, and the rest of the household are ready to go at dawn. What do you do?
>Wander around in search of the ankheg
>Use an animal as bait to draw it out
>Use a person/yourself as bait
>>
>>33485123
Use Wallflower as bait to draw out the beast, temp her by saying that you never miss an opportunity at saving a pretty damsel in distress. That obviously failing, explore around the farm to get a better idea of the area, places to be used to corral and trap the bug to wound it, making sure that it leads you to the hive where the real treasure will lie.
>>
>>33483734
based supremo lesbian poster
>>
>>33485255
This
>>
>>33483237
not soon enough
>>
File: 1956569.png (514 KB, 1280x720)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>
File: 1955849.png (176 KB, 894x1032)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>
>>33481061
>Pinkie Apple Pie
Gee, Anon, I have no idea. That one episode obliterated APfags

t. once APfag
>>
File: 741769.jpg (1.23 MB, 1811x991)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
You know what guys, I really like it when two girl horses kiss eachother.
>>
File: truelove.jpg (124 KB, 1024x725)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>33487362
>implying incest is wrong
>>
File: 1549681684483.png (322 KB, 800x800)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>
File: 1496028.png (273 KB, 2165x1219)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>33487807
>and then they kissed!
>>
File: 1957380__.png (101 KB, 819x725)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>33486948
Twilight belongs to one pony and one pony only
>>
File: 1520291461780.png (1.29 MB, 2099x1571)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
File: 1406573.png (957 KB, 750x1800)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>
>>33489226
Shimmy’s lips are touching Turboslut’s “lips”
>>
File: 8863.png (763 KB, 1024x768)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>
File: 1568063.jpg (386 KB, 960x1280)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>
>>33491004
>Based Rarilestia poster strikes again
Based.
>>
File: strawberry sunrise scoop.png (542 KB, 1569x1434)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
>>
File: 1549761352979.jpg (399 KB, 1755x1240)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>even the Nips pair them up in the patrician way
>>
>>33491457
>tanline RD
She would eat up everygirl there.
And every girls would fuck Fluttershy.
>>
>>33491471
She would eat out every girl there.
Also I can't wait for the sculpted panties on AJ's model
>>
File: pkm3z3imeh1umpcd0_.gif (511 KB, 480x270)
511 KB
511 KB GIF
Applejack has a lot of friends but only one of them makes her heart feels warm and fuzzy
>>
>>
>>33492379
i wonder just how much they fugged after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship
>>
>>33492314
whatever happened to the pinkiejack episode confalone was suppose to write? Did it get scrapped?
>>
File: pf2xh3FOoc1ttn3lzo1_.jpg (102 KB, 612x600)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>33492431
It's coming, don't worry
>>
File: 522276.gif (2.4 MB, 520x292)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB GIF
>>33492314
>>
>>33492314
Damnit, why couldn't Pinkie have hung mistletoe from her fringe.
>>
File: 1958227.png (2.42 MB, 1800x1400)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>
File: 1919969.png (444 KB, 1869x1413)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
Pink and yellow > pink and orange
>>
File: 996134.png (905 KB, 1280x720)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>33490221
Completely underrated.
>>
>>33492314
>Applejack and Pinkie were on friendly terms during the in-group feud of eqg 1
>Pinkie invited Applejack to meet her parents
>the two spend holidays together apart from the other mane 6
>recently reveal that Applejack's mother was a lot like Pinkie
>that one butt grab scene
>sharing beds
People don't want to admit it since most are blinded by rarijack but Applejack and Pinkie are a heck of a lot closer since Pinkie Apple Pie.
>>
>>33493112
me on the left
>>
File: 1799111.jpg (178 KB, 960x960)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>33493364
It certainly has the most shipping fuel. Too bad people in the fandom prefer the toxic relationships over the wholesome ones.
>>
>>33493364
would it be possible that AJ is just a huge slut and is dating everyone simultaneously?
>>
>>33493396
i think people are turned off by the fact that they may be related by blood.
>>
File: applepiegif.gif (3.87 MB, 400x225)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB GIF
>>33493396
Their bond is cute and not based on give or take like other ships.
>>
File: 98989.png (1.14 MB, 532x2188)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>33493399
No but I think she draws a lot of mares.
>>
File: 453678432.png (10 KB, 839x411)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>33493404
>related by blood
That has never been a factor. They're not siblings. Their family relation is that each of their great great grand parents cousins married each other. It's just a meme that ended up striking a cord with puritans
>>
Almost new thread time, pastebins for the new greens would be appreciated
>>
File: 654326789.png (668 KB, 1280x720)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>33493463
her hips don't lie
>>
File: fspp.png (391 KB, 690x593)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>33493137
Truly the most under-appreciated ship.

Really deserves more love, especially since it's the third piece of the mane6 trifecta.
>>
File: 1883023.png (1.42 MB, 1280x853)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>33493455
There's plenty of giving though. Applejack would love Pinkie's muzzle buried deep into her applepie. Pinkie's munching gusto would tickle her ovaries in a way you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>33493463
wew
>>
File: 1225498.png (381 KB, 893x501)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>33493463
The truth is, Apples was rigged from the start.
>>
Any Nyx lesbian ships in here?
>>
>>33494119
Who's nyx?
>>
File: 605184.png (1.35 MB, 1390x1200)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>33493463
AJ basically has the strength and dependability of a stallion combined with the curves and empathy of a mare. Bitch is like catnip to other mares.

>>33494113
You motherfucker, that was my related pic you beat me be 2min.
>>
>>33494137
>>33494113
>>33493463
>AJ is ultimate waifu stealer
I-is this why they want to remove her from G5.
>>
>>33494164
The big reveal at the end of G4 will be Applejack announcing her alter ego; Ace Thruster
>>
>>33493531
It's Always Sunny in Canterlot (Sunset Shimmer CYOA)
https://pastebin.com/rwxpgpJV
>>
File: asdasdasd.png (193 KB, 400x439)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>33494196
N-NANI?!
>>
>Rarara and AJ on a date
>Rarara have to go somewhere
>as soon Rarara leaves, random mares starts to surround AJ
>Rarara is back
>have to shush all the mares away
>>
File: 244590.png (673 KB, 1280x1445)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>33494137
And she can just put her hat on anyone she desires, the lewdest of all acts.
>>
>>33494196
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
>>
File: 1748303.jpg (103 KB, 435x600)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
File: 1940655.png (645 KB, 1920x1920)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>
>>33495576
I may be a huge Rarijack fan but this is also acceptable.
>>
File: 1959022.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1000)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>33491457
I want to see Applejack getting DASHED by that sexy brown heartthrob.
>>
>>33495646
>huge Rarijack fan
most people that like rarijack only like it because it's popular to like it. most artists that draw rarijack only draw it to appeal to those brainless drones in exchange for exposue. these people without an ounce of integrity, like moths to a flame, are the very definition of an npc.
i feel sorry for people that genuinely like the ship to be surrounded by cancerous morons whom go out of their way to flanderize the ship by howling like monkeys after cherrypicking single frames from the show to upkeep their memes.
if you're a real fan of rarijack that's good (I expect quality posting), but most rarijack post in this thread are from fake fans, which is why it's so obnoxious to see it spammed in /mlp/ for the sole sake of memes.

rarijack is /mlp/'s sneed.
>>
File: 1862184.png (620 KB, 1595x1299)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>33494312
She should know by now that Apples are for sharing.
>>
File: 1959269.png (205 KB, 1000x1000)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>33496392
>>
>>33496392
I like the look on Rarara in that pic.
>I'm still your *true* love, right?
>....darling?
>>
File: 453544.png (286 KB, 800x450)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>33495576
>>33495646
>>33496256
This is the true Rarijack.
>>
File: 1482795392497.png (97 KB, 600x459)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>
File: 048.png (1.45 MB, 2480x3507)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>
File: 1512332645254.jpg (157 KB, 1646x2057)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Until we meet again.
>>
>>33497284
>>33497284
>>33497284

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.