[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Door.jpg (3 KB, 250x127)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
Catch up here:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/32916718/#32916718
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/32946578/#32946578
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/33191694/#33197173
>>
"You do," You ask, "A lot of it got cut off so I can't make it longer then it already is at the moment. Might be better to have a matching mane though."
Flame surrounds you once again as you change your pony form again. Making your mane short, between your ears and chin, you also add two large, white splotches to your flanks, each half a side of a heart. You also toss in a beauty mark to your face along with freckles to your face and flanks. Also giving yourself some cute little fangs.
With all that done you turn at him with a little smile, making a little kissy face at Skip. He smiles back a little, but it soon dies.
"...You think you could turn your disguise back to normal," He asks, "I, uh, liked that better..."

What do you do?
>>
>>33211322
Smile at him. "That's pretty sweet of you. I'm pretty flexible as far as my appearance, so if you ever think of something you'd like to see, don't be afraid to ask. Speaking of which, would you prefer I keep the bigger flanks?" Change back and continue leading the way, with a little cheerful skip in our step.
>>
>>33211322
Hmm...? Alright. Going to have to go back to the drawing board.
Transform back to our previous disguise.

>>33211435
He does like the bigger flanks but wanted us to change back to normal so he didn't get... Distracted. We refused on the grounds of liking our new flanks.
>>
>>33211435
>>33211448
"Hmm... that's pretty sweet you of," You smile, "I"m pretty flexible as far as my appearance so if you ever think of something you'd like to see, don't be afraid of ask."
You change back to your regular disguise and begin to cheerfully skip.
"Speak of which," You say, "Would you prefer I keep the bigger flanks?"
"I would love it if you don't." He says.
The two of you continue along, you skipping the entire way.

After an hour of going through the forest the two of you finally find the DOoR.
It was in a clearing with a large boulder in the middle. The DOoR being on the boulder in a bit of an awkward way, bending in slightly to fit the boulder.

What do you do?
>>
>>33211557
Look around from the edge of the clearing to see if there's any giant creatures that might try to eat us, if there's not start to approach the DOoR.
At least I don't have to try flying you above the trees.
>>
>>33211721
You look around the edge of the clearing, making sure there wasn't any giant creatures that might try to eat you as you head to the DOoR.
"At least I don't have to try to fly you above the trees." You say.
The two of you then head through the DOoR, into your third area.

The place you found yourself in was cool and wet, rain coming down on the two of you.
To your left was a large chain linked fence with barbed wired on top of it, a warning about electricity on it. To your right was a brick wall of some kind that went up quite a ways. There was another wall straight ahead, about twenty feet away, separated by a clear area. The DOoR was just over at this other wall.

What do you do?
>>
>>33211917
Come on, it's just over there. Hopefully we can get out of this rain.
Start to head over to the clearing, give it a quick check both ways before making a rush towards the portal.
>>
>>33211958
"Come on," You tell Skip, "It's just over there. Hopefully we can get out of this rain"
You start trotting towards the clearing, checking left and then right for anything-
*BBRRRRRRRRRR*
You quickly duck your head back as a flurry of bullets hit where your head just was, shaking a little.
"You okay, Cereza?" Skip asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>33212470
Check our snout make sure nothing hit us.
I... Think so? We need to get out of here! Before whatever shot at me decides to come over here and tries to finish the job.
Go back down the alleyway and try find another way out, if there is none fly up and try to peek over the high wall.
>>
>>33212470
Shiver a little and take a moment to calm down. "I'm alive. That was pretty close, but I wasn't hit. I think it might be a turret, either heat or motion based. Not sure how we're gonna get closer. Assuming it is, if we can figure out where it is, and how it operates, we might be able to take it out." Pick up something, and throw it from cover, and make sure Skip stays low.
>>
>>33212524
>>33212540
You shiver a little as you take a moment to calm down, checking your snout really quick.
"I... think so," You breath, "That was pretty close, but I wasn't hit. I think it might be a turret, either heat or motion based. Still, we need to get out of here!"
Skip nods in agreement as you think for a moment. You could fly up, but what if there were more turrets like that one.
You take a rock, and from cover, chuck it into the alleyway. The moment it does bullets start flying at it until there was nothing left, but dust which only took a few seconds.

What do you do?
>>
>>33212671
Okay, so it's a motion sensor so making myself coldblooded won't work. We could try digging there?
Start throwing a few more rocks in different places, trying to find a blind spot.
>>
>>33212671
It's probably a machine if it shoots based on motion. The only problem is it might learn the difference between something that's living, and something that's not. If we move out of cover, we should probably make ourself armored, and not do it head first.
>>
>>33212791
>>33212865
"So it's a motion sensor so making myself coldblooded won't work," You say, "Probably a machine if it shoots on motion. The only problem is it might learn the difference between something that's living and something that's not."
You grab a few more rocks and start throwing them, trying to find a blind spot. It isn't till the fifth rock that Skip notices something.
"...There seems to be a delay when it sees something and when it shoots," He notes, "About a second or two..."

What do you do?
>>
>>33212948
Do you think turning into a diamond dog would help?
>>
>>33212948
I don't think we can make it across the way In that amount of time... Wait, maybe if we...
Change out of our disguise and use our magic to pick up a few different rocks, throw them all at once then pick up a few more rocks and throw them one at a time throwing each rock into the machines view just before the last one is shot at watch the results.
>>
>>33212948
So, we have a second to peak, or get from here to some other cover. Maybe we could try peaking, preferably using something that is reflective, instead of putting our head out. Is there any other cover we can see from here? Running to another one seems like a bad idea, but it's something we might have to consider. We could turn into something that is fast, or just dig from here to there.
>>
Stopping for the night. Let's hope a raid doesn't kill it, though I might have jinxed it...
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>33212980
are we on concrete? would it still work if we did that?
>>
>>33213793
I have no idea.
>>
Bump
>>
>>33212980
>>33213027
>>33213040
"Do you think turning into a Diamond Dog would help?" You ask.
"Don't know," He shrugs, "This looks like concrete, which might be hard to get through."
"So we have a second to peek," You say, "Or get from here to some other cover... I don't think we can make it across the way in that amount of time... What if we..."
You change out of your disguise and, using your magic, pick up a few different rocks before throwing them one at a time.
The turret seems to have trouble tracking which one to shoot for a few moments before getting rid of each one, one at a time. It gave you five to seven seconds as it went from the order of which one came into it's view first.

What do you do?
>>
>>33215395
Okay... That sort of worked.
Pick up even more rocks and throw them, throwing the last rock into the alleyway with the DOoR.
>>
>>33215474
"Okay," You mutter, "That sort of worked."
You gather more rocks and throw them, throwing the last one into the alleyway with the DOoR.
The turret shoots each of the rocks after a few seconds pause before randomly shooting at the wall where you threw the last rock. After a moment it gives a beep before stopping.

What do you do?
>>
>>33215596
... This seems really risky, but it seems to be the only option we have. Get ready, we're really going to have to book it here.
Gather up whatever rocks remain and get into a sprinters stance. Throw the rocks then make a break for the other alleyway.
>>
>>33215621
"...This seems really risky," You say, "But, it seems to be the only option we have. Get ready, we're really going to have to book it there."
You gather up a bunch more rocks and get into a sprinter stance, Skip following your movements. You then throw the rocks and gallop.
The turret starts to fire at the rocks as the two of you gallop across. It finishes a little before you are able to get to the other side, firing after the two of you.
You feel a bullet just graze past your flanks as the two of you get to safety. The turret shooting at the wall before stopping.

What do you do?
>>
>>33215749
Now that we're in cover again, let's take a moment to calm down and double check ourself and Skip for injuries. "Why is there even a turret out here? I get it's supposed to defend the Door, but we've seen one thing out here that would qualify as alive that isn't a plant. What kind of fucking psychopath does this?"
>>
>>33215749
Give our flanks a quick check before turning to Skip.
We need to get out of here. Are you okay Skip?
>>
>>33215770
>>33215773
The two of you take this moment to calm down, checking your flanks to see if they were fine, they were, and Skip for injuries.
"Are you okay, Skip?" You ask.
"I think so," He pants, "You?"
"I'm fine," You reply, "Why is there even a turret out here? I get it's suppose to defend the DOoR, but we've seen one thing out here that would qualify as alive that isn't a plant. What kind of fucking psychopath does this?"
"A robot from a pre-diseased Equestria." Skip mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>33216042
Sigh. Right, now let's keep going we can't let our guard down too much who knows what other thing or trap is around this hell hole.
>>
>>33216042
... Lets just get out of here.
Throw a rock at the portal to see if it's safe, if it is fly Skip up to it.
>>
>>33216042
"Shouldn't it care more about the value of life if that's the case? This whole situation is fucked up." Get up and keep tossing rocks around. If there was a turret set up, there could be more of those, or just mines.
>>
>>33216067
>>33216077
>>33216085
"Right," You sigh, "Shouldn't it care more about the value of life if that's the case? This whole situation is fucked up... Let's just get out of here."
"Agreed."
You get up and toss some rocks around as the two of you go through the DOoR. Throwing a rock through it just results in a dull thud as you go in first.

You were in a very small place, some walls squeezing around you as you could feel some objects get knocked about around you.
Water Skip then comes in, causing one of the walls to come open and throw the two of you out onto something hard and then the floor.
You groan a little as you look around. You looked to be in some wooden bathroom, muffled music coming from the wooden door to the bathroom.

What do you do?
>>
>>33216165
Help Skip up, but make sure he stays quiet. We don't know where we are, or what's going on, so we should be careful, and avoid being seen or heard. Crack open the door and take a peek outside.
>>
>>33216165
First things first, check the compass.
>>
>>33216188
>>33216189
You help Skip up, motioning for him to stay quiet as you check the compass. It was now pointing eastward.
After checking you carefully go to the door and crack it open, looking through.
You looked to be in a wooden bar. Things were talking and laughing, though you couldn't get a good view on what they looked like.

What do you do?
>>
>>33216274
Close the door again and let out a sigh, look around the bathroom and see if there's another way out.
Somethings having a party out there, and unless they're really drunk I don't think we can get by unnoticed. They don't seem too bad so far but I'm not sure we should risk it unless we have to.
>>
>>33216274
There any windows we can sneak out of? Check around the bathroom for anything that stands out. I assume they're not inherently hostile, but we should consider all our options before we decide what to do. If they're talking and laughing, with music playing, we should be safe to talk quietly with Skip, so long as the room is empty. "There is something is out there, can't get a good look, but they don't seem hostile. Even if I could see them, disguising myself without more information is asking for trouble. Any ideas?"
>>
>>33216289
>>33216291
You close the door with a sigh, looking around the bathroom for a window or another door out, but you don't see any.
"Somethings having a party out there," You tell Skip quietly, "Can't get a good look, but they don't seem hostile. Even if I could see them, disguising myself without more information is asking for trouble."
"And I don't think we'll be able to sneak out unless they're drunk or high." Skip says.
"...Any ideas?"
He trots forward and opens the door a crack, soon closing it.
"...This is stupid," He mutters, "But, the best idea might be to just head out there."

What do you do?
>>
>>33216379
Really? If they start shooting at us I'm blaming you.
Rub our forehead with a hoof before letting out a sigh. Trot out of the room.
>>
>>33216379
Looks to be our best option. Let's stick together, and just walk for the exit. If we pretend everything is fine, and don't stare at anyone, we might be able to just leave. If we have to, we can probably just talk our way out, but it might be best if we just try to be casual.
>>
>>33216379
So hope they are too distracted to notice us? You're right that it's stupid but I don't see any other way.
>>
>>33216421
>>33216424
>>33216489
"Really," You ask; rubbing your forehead with a hoof, "...Looks to be our best option. Hope they are too distracted to notice us. You're right that it's stupid, but I don't see any other way... If they start shooting at us I'm blaming you."
He nods in understanding as you trot towards the door.
"...Pretend everything is fine," You tell him, "And don't stare at anyone, we might just be able to leave. If we have to, we can probably just talk our way out, but it might be best if we just try to be casual."
You then open the door and trot out into the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJUSNi36k3Y
The place was pretty packed from what seemed to be daytime outside. The bar customers seemed to be animals that walked on two legs, from Elephants, to dogs, to birds, and so on.
"...A bit strange." Skip whispers.

What do you do?
>>
>>33216742
Yea, but it's not as bad as anywhere else we've been. Weird is much better than actively trying to kill us.
Look a bit more around at the strange beings then see if we can spot an exit.
>>
>>33216742
I hope they understand us if we have to talk to them. And that we don't stand out too much.
>>
>>33216771
>>33216790
"Yeah," You agree, "But, it's not as bad as anywhere else we've been. Weird is much better than actively trying to kill us. I hope they understand us if we have to talk to them, and that we don't stand out too much."
You look around at the strange beings before spotting the double door exit, making your way towards it. However, the barkeeper seems to notice the two of you.
"...You two leaving without a drink?" The horse asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>33216836
Uh, maybe? We're running late to something... What have you got?
>>
>>33216836
Tell him that we don't have any money on us, and we're a little turned around, so we're not sure. Actually, asking where we could get a map would be great.
As much as a drink might be nice after a near death experience, we need a level head, and want to avoid risks. That said, one drink probably wouldn't be that bad, and we might need it after what we just went through.
>>
>>33216905
>>33216913
"Uh, maybe," You say nervously, "We don't have any money on us and we're running late to something..."
"You're never too late to something with a good beer," He smiles, "Here, it'll be on the house. Got some nice drinks you might like."
"...I would honestly go for a drink." Skip mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>33216989
Look at Skip, still a little uncertain. "Alright. I wouldn't mind a drink either." See what the bartender has (and take a look at him, does he look like a pony on two legs, or is he different), and then go get seated somewhere. If it's on the house, we're probably gonna have to sit and finish it. I think we should drink a bit first, have Skip hold off for a while (by putting a hoof on his, and looking him in the eyes while holding our drink, so that he might get the message), and talk with him to pass the time. Once he can confirm we're fine, he can drink as well.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33217046
Night, Pluto!
>>
Bump
>>
>>33217595
>>
Completely forgot to say till now. Won't be running today, very busy day.
>>
Break bump
>>
>>33216989
Sigh. Fine we can stop for a drink. Give Skip a smile.
>>
Bump
>>
>>33217021
>>33221371
You look at Skip with uncertainty before sighing.
"...Fine," You sigh; before smiling, "We can stop for a drink. I wouldn't mind one either."
The two of you trot up to the bartender. He didn't look like a pony with his coat only being a simple brown color. He looked like the Saddle Arabians you have heard about in stories.
After looking over the options the two of you get your drinks and take them to a booth to sit, having a little drink of it first.
Skip goes to drink his, but you stop him by placing your hoof on his and looking him in the eyes.
"...Uhhh?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>33222772
Lean over and whisper in his ear (on the side of his head that's hidden from the bar.) "I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm also dependent on you, and this whole thing is very weird, so please let me drink first." Kiss him on the cheek, and pull back with a smile, before taking a drink.
>>
>>33222803
You lean over and whisper in his ear.
"I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm also dependent on you, and this whole thing is very weird so please let me drink first."
You then give him a kiss on the cheek before pulling back with a little smile. In sits there in a bit of a daze as you take another drink.
"...Uh, why did you kiss me?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>33222889
Sense his emotions. "Two ponies show up together at a bar, they're gonna assume we're close, so I figured it would be less weird to whisper if I kissed you. Also, our relationship has been getting pretty 'friendly', and I figured after that time in the river, you wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek." Smile and laugh a little as we remember him saying we tasted like fish, before frowning. "Did you not like it? The one just now, I mean. Though I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on the other one." Keep taking drinks.

Are we feeling any different? The drink probably wouldn't have effected us to much yet, but the whole point of us drinking first is to notice if anything is off.
>>
>>33222972
"Two ponies show up together at a bar, they're gonna assume we're close so I figured it would be less weird to whisper if I kissed you," You explain, "Also, our relationship has been getting pretty... 'friendly', and I figured after that time in the river you wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek."
You smile and laugh a little as you remember him saying that you tasted like fish after that incursion with the river. Frowning after your laughter died.
"Did you not like it," You ask, "I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on."
You quickly prob his emotions. It was hard to describe besides it being... fluttery.
"No, no," He quickly says; shaking his hooves, "I like the kiss, but... it was just sudden, is all."

What do you do?
>>
>>33223088
Should I have given you some warning so you could prepare for it?
>>
>>33223088
I assume the confusion of emotions is more him being confused than us being drunk, but maybe try picking up on the emotions of a random patron just to confirm.

Put a hoof on his. "I'm sorry for making you confused, when you said you wanted time to think. Regardless of what our relationship is or isn't, I enjoy the time we spend together because it feels normal. Whether it's just us talking, joking, or simply being together, it's nice to have a bit of normality."

How are we seated in the booth? We could start poking at his hindlegs with our own, in a playful manner, but we don't want to do too much, cause we're in public, and he probably won't be to comfortable with us pushing things. Plus it's kinda against what I just said.
>>
>>33223151
>>33223182
You quickly prob the emotions of a random patron, just to make sure you weren't drunk already or poisoned, neither of those were the case so you were good.
"I'm sorry for making you confused," You apologize; once again placing a hoof on his, "When you said you wanted time to think. Regardless of what our relationship is or isn't, I enjoy the time we spend together because it feels normal. Whether it's just us talking, joking, or simply being together, it's nice to have a bit of normality."
He smiles a little and blushes as you take another drink. As far as you know it wasn't poisoned in any way.
"Should I give you some warning next time so you can prepare for it?" You ask.
"No," He shakes his head, "It's fine... Can I drink my beer now?"

What do you do?
>>
>>33223349
Tempted to drink some of his beer to be flirty, but we've already got our own, and he probably wouldn't be happy about us drinking it after asking him not to.

Nod. "Yeah. Sorry. Our recent trek through the forest just left me wound up. Cheers." Raise our drink to clink it against his. Hopefully a bit of beer will help him relax, and give him a bit of confidence.
>>
>>33223403
"Yeah," You nod, "Sorry. Our recent trek through the forest just left me wound up. Cheers."
"Cheers."
The two of you raise your glasses and clink them together before drinking.
"Much better." Skip sighs; licking his lips a little.

What do you do?
>>
>>33223539
"I guess you really were looking forward to having a drink. You drink often, or only on special occasions? Cause I can't remember the last time I had a drink. I think I'd grab a drink on occasion, but I'm not sure, especially since heavy drinking probably isn't a good idea for me."
It's tempting to make a wager about who can drink more, but we don't have the money to buy more, and we don't know if being drunk will effect our disguise.
It's also quite tempting to pull him into a proper kiss, since he's licking his lips, but I think we should wait a bit and entice him into initiating it.
>>
>>33223539
This is pretty good, just having something to relax after that mess is really nice.
>>
>>33223577
>>33223587
'This is pretty good, just having something to relax after that mess is really nice.'
"I guess you really were looking forward to having a drink," You smile, "You drink often, or only on special occasions? Cause I can't remember the last time I had a drink. I think I'd grab a drink on occasion, but I'm not sure, especially since heavy drinking isn't a good idea for me."
"I remember I use to enjoy a good drink or two," He says, "It wasn't heavy drinking just a drink once or twice a week... Are your memories still coming back?"

What do you do?
>>
>>33223899
Yea little by little, last night I think I just remembered how they got me.
>>
>>33223899
"Aside from some childhood stuff, the tragedy, and how I got caught, I'm still mostly blank. I'm... I'm a little worried. Yours came back pretty quick, but I'm scared that it's taking so long. And on top of that, what if I remember something else that I'd have preferred to have forgotten. I'm sorry, I'm not usually this emotional, I don't think so anyway. I guess I wouldn't really know."
Take a long drink to try and calm down.
>>
>>33223934
>>33223937
"Yeah, little by little," You nod, "Last night I think I just remembered how they got me. Aside from childhood stuff, the tragedy, and how I got caught, I'm still mostly blank. I'm... I'm a little worried. Yours came back pretty quick, but I'm scared that it's taking so long. And on top of that, what if I remember something else that I'd have preferred to have forgotten."
You take a shaky drink to try and calm down.
"I'm sorry," You apologize, "I'm not usually this emotional, I don't think so anyway. I guess I wouldn't really know."
It was Skip's turn to place a hoof on yours, staring into your eyes and rubbing your hoof.

What do you do?
>>
>>33224513
Look back into his eyes for a little bit before weakly smiling.
... I'm okay, thank you though.
>>
>>33224513
If there wasn't a table between us and him, I'd suggest we pull him into a hug. Actually, try and do it anyway. Whether we succeed or fail, we would try anyway, since we kinda need a hug right now.
"Thank you Skip. My biology aside, I'm not sure I would have made it this far without you, as cheesy as that might sound."
With that done, we should pull back and let him drink a bit. He did say he could use one, and we do have a bit of a lead on him.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Bump
>>
>>33225005
>>
>>33224533
>>33224563
You look back into his eyes for a moment before smiling weakly, managing to pull him into a hug over the table.
"Thank you, Skip," You thank him, "I'm not sure I would have made it this far without you, as cheesy as that might sound."
"I wish I could say the same," He smiles; separating and taking a drink, "You've help so much so I wish I could say the same."

What do you do?
>>
>>33226373
"Hey, I'm sure you would have done great on your own. I wouldn't have made it to, let alone through the first Door without you, you just got a little unlucky when dealing with the pipes. I didn't even know about those ghosts. Even if I somehow did, I would have slowly and painfully starved in the forest. You know, we make a pretty good team. Cereza and Water Skip versus the world."
Are we feeling kinda tipsy? Pretty sure we couldn't get too drunk off one beer (unless it's a bottomless glass), but we don't exactly eat physical food or drink water to counteract it, so it makes sense we should be feeling something.
>>
>>33226446
We made it through the first door fine without his help, the second one is the one he saved our ass from the shadows.
>>
>>33226446
>>33226490
"Hey, I'm sure you would have done great on your own," You tell him, "I wouldn't have made it to, let alone through the second door without you, you just got a little unlucky when dealing with the pipes. I didn't even know about those ghosts and even if I somehow did, I would have slowly and painfully starved in the forest. You know, we make a pretty good team. Cereza and Water Skip versus the world!"
You look at your drink, only a little over a quarter of a way done with the drink and you were already starting to get drunk. You didn't need to eat physical food or drink, even though you could.
"Yeah," He chuckles, "...Are you getting drunk already, Cereza? Never took your for a lightweight."

What do you do?
>>
>>33226634
Apparently I am. I don't think mom ever had time to teach me changelling biology when it comes to alcohol.
>>
>>33226634
It's not my fault, I'm just not built for this kinda stiff.
>>
Grumpily, with an angry blush and a slight slur. "I'm not a lightweight, my stomach just doesn't normally have stuff aside from alcohol inside it. For a... what I am, I'm probably a very good drinker. I bet I could drink you under the table." Pause for a moment, realizing challenging him to a drinking contest is asking for trouble, but still feel slighted by the accusation. "Uh, can I take that back? Cause that would actually be a bad idea."
>>
>>33226634
>>33226796
Forgot to link it. Not sure it it's necessary, but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>33226731
>>33226733
>>33226796
"It's not my fault, I'm just not built for this kinda stuff."
You take a drink and set it down, angrily blushing.
"I don't think mom ever had time to teach me Changeling biology when it comes to alcohol," You say; slurring your words slightly, "And I'm not a lightweight, my stomach just doesn't normally have stuff aside from alcohol inside it. For a... what I am, I'm probably a very good drinker. I bet I could... drink you under the table!"
You pause for a moment as you think about what you just said.
"Uh, can I take that back," You ask, "Cause that would actually be a bad idea."
"Alright," He chuckles, "I'll forget that... for now."

What do you do?
>>
>>33227022
Take another sip of our drink.
This place isn't really that bad...
>>
>>33227022
"Okay, thanks. Considering my head start, and me having to hold back to maintain concentration on... myself, it wouldn't be fair. Besides, where would we stay if we're both drunk. When we get the chance though, I'm totally taking you on. Or if you would prefer, our bet could be more literal, where I 'drink' you under the table." Stick out our tongue suggestively before pulling it back and giggling. "Sorry, that was a dumb joke."
Kinda want to switch back to bigger flanks, but we can't change without drawing attention, and anyone who is paying attention would notice. Maybe we could slip back to the bathroom for a moment to 'freshen up'.
>>
>>33227113
>>33227131
You take another sip of your drink as the song changes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_IsGFQ-xXo
"Okay, thanks," You smile, "Considering my head start, and me having to hold back to maintain concentration on... myself, it wouldn't be fair. Besides, where would we stay if we're both drunk? When we get the chance though I'm totally taking you on. Or if you would prefer, out bet could be more literal, where I 'drink' you under the table."
You stick your tongue out suggestively at him as he blushes, pulling it back and giggling.
"Sorry, that was a dumb joke."
The two of you sit there in silence for a moment.
"...This is a nice song." Skip comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>33227395
Yeah, it's kinda weird though.
>>
>>33227395
Smile and bob our head along for a moment. "Yeah. Makes me feel a little drowsy, but it's very soothing. Seems like the right kind of song." Take a drink, stare into his eyes, and start slowly leaning forward, our own eyes lidded, with a small smile on our face.
>>
>>33227422
>>33227437
"Yeah, it's kinda weird though."
You begin to smile and bob your head along to the song.
"Makes me feel drowsy," You admit, "But, it's very soothing. Seems like the right kind of song."
After several moments of bobbing you take a drink and stare into his eyes. You then begin to lean forward towards him, eyes lidded with a small smile on your lips.
As you get closer he slowly starts to lean forward as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>33227752
Since he knows where this is going, give him a chance to initiate and take control, to see if he's willing to try, by pausing just before we meet and fluttering our eyes at him to taunt him. If he hesitates too much, just pull him into it. Maybe after a while, we can try adding a liimttle tongue into the equation, seeing how he tastes (aside from the beer). For now, we should just enjoy this little moment with the soothing sounds of the music.

Make sure he gets a chance to breath though. Don't want him passing out. Whisper in his ear "How did that taste? Cause to me, it was delicious."
>>
>>33227895
You pause just before your lips meet, tauntingly fluttering your eyes at him.
After a few moments he closes the distance and touches his lips to yours. This goes for several seconds before you add your tongue to it, your tongues wrestling in your mouths for ten seconds before separating.
"How did it taste," You whisper into his ear, "Cause to me, it was delicious."
"You tasted wonderful." He whispers back; smiling.
After a second he takes one of your ears and begins nibbling on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>33228211
"Mmm." Close our eyes and shiver softly, as we start rubbing his back. "Why do you have to tease me like this? Not that I don't deserve it, but I don't think the nice bartender would appreciate us making a mess of his bar." Reach across, and start rubbing between his hindlegs with our own (not too high, just enough for him to take note). "Not that we have to stop just yet. I'd just prefer we get to finish our drinks, and leave on our own time."
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33228366
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>33228211
Savor the moment
>>
Bump
>>
>>33229087
>>
>>33228302
>>33228927
"Mmm," You hum; closing your eyes and shivering softly as you rub his back, "Why do you tease me like this? Not that I don't deserve it, but I don't think the nice bartender would appreciate us making a mess of his bar."
With your hindlegs, you then reach across and start rubbing the inside of his hindlegs.
"Not that we have to stop just yet," You whisper, "I'd just prefer we get to finish our drinks and leave on our own time."
He manages a nod and hesitantly separates from you.

What do you do?
>>
>>33230247
Take a few more large swigs of our drink.
>>
>>33230247
Keep rubbing for a moment longer before pulling back. No need to embarrass him, not when he's trying to relax and enjoy himself. Besides, we don't want to push him into this. If he wants more, he can ask.
How is Skip doing? Is he showing any signs of intoxication, or are we really that much of a light weight? How about his drink versus our own? I would suggest having him finish our drink after a point, but our pride would prevent us from doing anything other than finishing it ourself.
>>
>>33230334
>>33230348
You keep rubbing for a moment longer before pulling back, taking a few more large swigs of you drink and setting it down.
As he starts to drink again you prob his emotions again. His emotions were normal with very little signs of intoxication and he has only drunk half of his drink.
You were to half of your drink as well and the world was already starting to grow brighter and a tiny bit warped.

What do you do?
>>
>>33230436
What are you made of? You don't even seem tipsy...
Drink a bit more of our drink.
>>
>>33230436
Keep drinking and giggle, before slowly saying "Why are you so good at drinking? I mean... we drank the same amount, but I can tell you're not even feeling it, but I really am. How is that fair? I wanna... finish my drink, cause I'm a good drinker too, but if I drink too much, I might be useless, helpless. If only there was a strong, pure stallion who could protect me, and certainly not think of taking advantage of me in my poor state." Laugh a bit at the thought of an even more drunk us attempting to seduce Skip, and failing miserably.

Has it been established that we lose our disguise if we get too drunk, or is it just assumed that's what would happen? Would it be instantaneous, or would features slowly appear as we reach that point (personally, the latter is more appealing)? I think we've maintained it in our sleep (and it makes sense that we would do so), but inebriation and loss of consciousness are different, and would probably be the thing to break it.
>>
>>33230613
Well when we were drugged it broke, or I might be remembering that wrong. It hasn't yet been established that if we get too drunk the disguise might break.
>>
>>33230662
You're talking about when we got captured, right? We got hit in the head, which is why it broke. Would make sense that loss of consciousness or concentration would screw with our ability, but we should be able to maintain it through sleep. Would suck if we got knocked out underwater.
>>
>>33230556
>>33230613
You take another drink before giggling.
"Why are you so good at drinking," You slowly ask, "You don't even seem tipsy... We drank the same amount, but I can tell you're not even feeling it, but I really am. How is that fair? I wanna... finish my drink, cause I'm a good drinker too, but if I drink too much I might be useless, helpless."
"Genetics, I guess." He shrugs.
"If only there was a strong, pure stallion who could protect me and certainly not think of taking advantage of me in my poor state."
The two of you start laughing, you moreso as you imagine yourself drunkenly attempting to seduce Skip and failing badly.
Skip's laughter doesn't last as long as he suddenly looks to the top of your head.
"...Cereza," He says; slowly, "Your, uh, horn is showing."

What do you do?
>>
>>33230721
Yes that's what I was talking about, I guess I didn't quite have the details down. We are able to keep our disguise up in our sleep I'm pretty sure, as our flanks were still the same when we woke up.
>>
>>33230754
Heh, horn? I'm a pegasus, I don't have a horn.
Chuckle a little at his silliness and gulp down another mouthful of the liquid.
>>
>>33230754
"Your horn is showing, silly. You're the unicorn here. You've even got a second one, but it's not the kind we're talking about, and you certainly don't want to be showing that one off. Though maybe you could work some magic with it later."

>>33230789
This is pretty good.
Kinda want to reach up, feel our horn with our hoof, and realize what he's talking about, then put our head on the table, covering it with our wings while we repeatedly say "no", but I'm wondering if you had a different course of action in mind.
>>
>>33230829
Hmm... That's pretty good, but I think we'd probably run off to the bathroom if we noticed desperately trying to cover our horn as more parts of us turn to normal. But then again I don't think we'd notice on our own and I kind of actually like your suggestion better then that.
>>
>>33230789
>>33230829
"Heh, horn," You ask, "I'm a Pegasus, I don't have a horn."
You chuckle and gulp down another mouthful of the alcohol.
"Your horn is showing silly. You're the unicorn here. You've even got a second one, but it's not the kind we're talking about and you certainly don't want to be showing that one off. Though maybe you could some magic with it later~"
You then reach a wobbly hoof up to show him that he was being silly. Only to feel something poking out of the top of your head.
...Oh.

What do you do?
>>
>>33230908
I say do this.
>put our head on the table, covering it with our wings while we repeatedly say "no", but I'm wondering if you had a different course of action in mind.
>>
>>33230908
'No. No no no no no no no.' Push the beer to the side, set our head down, and cover it with our wings and hooves, eyes welling up with tears. "S-skip, are they staring at me? Please tell me they aren't staring at me." We might start drinking more, using the alcohol to drown everything else out, but realize it's just making things worse.

After a while, if the situation gets worse, I think we would scramble to the bathroom, and either stare at out self in the mirror, or lock ourself in a stall. (And of course the thought of a stall brings to mind glory holes. Now isn't the time for that brain.)

>>33230853
Thought of running to the bathroom as well, but I figured we would be too busy freaking out about our disguise dropping (considering the last time we were discovered, we got caught, and the only reaction to changelings we know, aside from Skip, is violence, since our family was killed by the sun cult).
>>
>>33230989
>>33230990
"No. Nononononononono!"
You quickly push the beer aside and set your head down, covering it with your wing and hooves as your eyes start to swell up with tears as some poor memories resurface of getting caught.
"S-Skip," You stammer, "Are they staring at me? Please tell me they are staring at me?"
"Some are now," He tells you, "Probably because of your outburst."
You quickly take a few more gulps of your alcohol, hoping for it to drown everything out only to make things worse.
One of your wings then changes back, stiffly returning to your side and buzzing. This get you to get up and scramble/wobble to the bathroom. You gallop in and lock the bathroom door behind you, staring at yourself in the mirror as your eyes change back. You throw yourself into a corner of the small bathroom as your legs change back and then your disguise collapses completely.

What do you do?
>>
>>33231147
Start to cry in fetal position while saying no over and over again.
>>
>>33231147
The no was supposed to be internal, hence the ' ' instead of the " ", but drunkness and comedy make it work this way too.

The floor probably isn't too clean, so let's sit on the toilet, if we can think to do so, or maintain our balance. "It's ok, I can just sit here forever, and never leave. If I never come out, they'll forget all about it." Maintain our composure for a moment, before quietly crying to ourself. "You stupid bug, why did you think drinking would end well. And now, they're gonna..." and start crying hysterically as we remember our family being hunt down and killed before our eyes.
>>
>>33231242
>>33231261
You end up moving yourself to the toilet, managing to assume the fetal position while muttering 'no' to yourself over and over again.
"It's okay," You tell yourself, "I can just sit here forever and never have to leave. If I never come out, they'll forget about it."
You maintain this composure for a moment before falling into tears.
"You stupid bug, why id you think drinking would end well. And now, they're gonna..."
You start to cry hysterically as memories from Canterlot flood back to you. Most good, but some were awful and one was horrible, the death of your mother before your eyes.

When the ponies attacked Canterlot you were helping some Changelings outside of the walls remove some of the old debris that had slowly accumulated. They then attacked and forced you to retreat into the city.
You were nearly killed three times as the attack went that night, having finally arrived to the castle which served as the main building of the hive.
You were now standing in the old throne room with your mom. More like pacing as your mom looked out one of the windows.
"...They finally got through the castle doors." She mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>33231419
Hug her. "Mom, I'm scared. What are we gonna do?"
The fact that we aren't leaving implies there aren't any exits we can use. They'll likely come in through the front. There should be an exit, considering this is a castle, presumably with secret servant passages, or hidden escape exits. Of course, Canterlot Castle was built in a time of peace, and is a luxury castle, not a traditional one. Maybe we could do something the throne, see if it's hiding any secrets.
>>
>>33231490
You stop your pacing and quickly hug her.
"Mom, I'm scared. What are we gonna do?"
"Follow me," She tells you; trotting towards the two thrones, "While in a defensible location this castle was obviously designed with luxury in mind and not a traditional one."
She stops at the foot of the purple throne.
"Still, it does hide some secrets."
She gently pulls one of the throne's arms out. There's a click and then a low rumble as the two thrones pull away to reveal a staircase.
"I found this yesterday," She explains, "It leads to underneath the castle with an exit at the cliff, probably designed for the two sisters to escape if they needed to."

What do you do?
>>
>>33231983
We need to get everyone and run, before they get here.
>>
>>33231983
"Ok, but where would we go from there? I mean, the hive is our home, and I don't really know much outside of it (we haven't spent much time outside of Canterlot, right?)."
Light up the staircase with magic, and look into it. Presumably the light doesn't reach very far, but the darkness is preferable to death, torture, and/or rape. Take a few steps into it to test out the stairs and then head back up.
>>
>>33232014
>>33232064
"Okay, but where would we go from there," You ask, "I mean, the hive is our home and I don't really know much outside of it."
You light up the staircase with magic and look into it. The light didn't reach too far, but the darkness was better then death, torture, or rape at the hooves of the ponies. You take a few steps down the stairs, it felt damp, but slightly pleasant.
"We need to get everyone and run," You tell her; trotting back up, "Before they get here."
Your mother's ears flick, something they did when she hears something over the hive mind.
"We can't," She tells you, "They are nearly here already, but you can."

What do you do?
>>
>>33232346
What? Just come with me, why can't they come why can't you come?
Half step into the secret tunnels looking back at her.
>>
>>33232346
Take a few steps down the stairs again. "So let's go. We don't have all day, and you've been down here, so you can lead the way." Pointedly ignoring the obvious.
When she doesn't change her mind: "Mom, I've lost just about everyone I've ever known and loved, along with my home, in a single day. Please. I can't lose you too. I, I don't want to be alone."
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33232426
Night, Pluto!
>>
Bump
>>
>>33232958
>>
>>33232376
>>33232388
You take a few steps down the stairs.
"So let's go," You say, "We don't have all day and you've been down here so you can lead the way."
She just stands there, looking at you.
"...Mom," You tell her, "I've lost just about everyone I've ever known and loved, along with my home in a single day. Please, I can't lose you too. I, I don't want to be alone. Why can't they come, why can't you come?"
She opens her mouth to respond only for the throne room door to burst open with some splinters. Ten ponies then march in, wearing their identical white robes and golden sun masks. They all pull their swords out.
"Cereza," Mom tells you, "I want you to go into the tunnel and seal it behind you, there's a lever in there to do it."

What do you do?
>>
>>33234184
I'm not sure what's more in character in this instance: rebelling and staying but being forced to go, or listening to our mother. The rebellious/independent nature seems to develop after this moment, so it's probably best to listen to her.

Hesitate for a moment, voice cracking as we look at her imploringly "M-mom." Before going down the stairs and throw the switch. I assume lever will override the throne switch, since it's illogical for it not to, and we could sit here and listen our mother's last moments, in a vain hope that she might live, or that we might spend just a little more time with her (I don't know if that would be too grim, but the moment is supposed to be grim.) Alternately, we could throw the lever and run, but we might still have a small hope. Unfortunately, this is supposed to be our darkest moment, so I'm not sure we should have hope in this moment.

I'm kinda in favor of sticking around, but I'm really on the fence about this.
>>
>>33234318
You hesitate for a moment.
"M-Mom." You stammer; looking at her imploringly.
She mouths 'I love you' to you before facing the ten of them. You gallop down the stairs and throw the lever, the area rumbling as the thrones begin to slide close.
The ponies charge forward, your mom manages to push them back with her magic, but they eventually reach her. She manages to dodge a few swings when they do.
While the thrones were closing pretty quickly they weren't fast enough for you to witness your mother's dead. One of them finally manages to stab her to the chest, bringing her down to the ground before lobbing her head clean off.
The thrones close after this.

What do you do?
>>
>>33234492
Stand in place shocked at what we just saw and start crying then run away as fast and as far away as we can.
>>
>>33234492
Stand there for a moment, staring into the space where we just saw our mother get decapitated. 'I need to move.' Begin the long trek through the caves, lighting up our horn as we stumble along, not really noticing our surroundings, as her death plays over and over in our mind.
>>
>>33234516
>>33234536
You simply stand in place, staring into the space where your mother got decapitated, tears beginning to spill out from your eyes.
'I need to move'
You begin to move through the cave, lighting your horn up as you stumble along, not really paying attention to anything around you as her death plays over and over again in your mind.
Everything became a blur as you simply trotted away. You could remember walking through the cave, and then flying above a forest, walking through a forest and then you were sitting in front of a fire you seemed to have made since no one else was around. Your wings were aching, your eyes felt dry and puffy, and your horn hurt.
Physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted you simply curl up next to the fire and go to sleep.

This memory helped very little with your current situation. At some point you had thrown up some pink goo into the toilet as you cried and sobbed.
*Knock, knock, knock*
"Cereza," You hear Skip's voice ask, "Could you unlock the door, please? So I can come in."

What do you do?
>>
>>33234745
We probably look like a mess, covered in a mix of liquid love, alcohol, and tears. Get up, unlock the door, and pull him into the room with a hug, crying some more into his shoulder. "It's not fair! Why? What did we (the changelings of our hive, not the MC) do to deserve that?"
Once we've stopped crying, keep holding on to him. "My Mom and I were in the throne room of Old Canterlot Castle. She found a secret exit under one of he thrones. 10 ponies from the Cult of the Sun showed up. The last thing I saw when the passage closed was her head."
>>
>>33234867
You wobbly stand on your legs and unlock the door, pulling him into the room with a hug, crying into his shoulder.
"It's not fair," You sob, "Why? What did we do to deserve that?!"
You sob into his shoulder for a minute. As you do he simply holds you, rubbing your back.
"My mom and I were in the throne room," You explain, "Of Old Canterlot Castle. She found a secret exit under one of the thrones. Ten ponies from the Cult of the Sun showed up. That last thing I saw when the passage closed was her head."
Skip just remains silent, probably struggling on what to say, instead he hugs you a little tighter.

What do you do?
>>
>>33234999
Hug him back and continue to cry.
>>
>>33234999
Just keep crying for a bit longer, holding him tight, slowing calming down.
"I, I'm sorry. After everything you've been through, you just wanted to have a drink and relax, and I ruined it, by making you uncomfortable with my paranoia, flirting, and depression. You could do so much better than a miserable (drunken whore of a bug) insect like me."

The stuff in the parentheses is iffy. We've been shown to curse before, that stuff is technically true, and we are depressed, but I'm not sure how well it works for the character.
>>
>>33235113
>>33235150
You continue to cry as you hug him back. After a while you slowly begin to calm down.
"I, I'm sorry," You apologize, "After everything you've been through, you just wanted to have a drink and relax, and I ruined it by making you uncomfortable with my paranoia, flirting, and depression. You could do so much better then a miserable drunken whore of a bug like me."
"You haven't ruined anything here," He tells you, "I'm honestly glad you found me when you did. And, don't call yourself that, you know you are much more then that."

What do you do?
>>
>>33235482
No, I'm not...
>>
>>33235482
"But, it's true, isn't it? I'm a mess of broken memories, I can't handle a little alcohol, and I've sucked dick for a hoofful of bits and some lust to feed on."
When he insists otherwise: look him in the eyes for a moment before kissing him. Pull back and hold him tight. "Thank you."
>>
>>33235741
>>33235758
"No, I'm not," You sniff, "I'm a mess of broken memories, I can't handle a little alcohol, and I've sucked dick or a hoofful of bits and some lust to feed on.
Before he could say otherwise you look up at his eyes and kiss him, soon pulling back and holding him tight.
"...Thank you."
"Uh, no problem," He says, "We'll fix this, cause I'm a repair pony and you're a toaster."

What do you do?
>>
>>33236047
Let out a groan and facehoof.
>>
>>33236047
Look at him incredulously, before snorting and jokingly (this being the keyword here) saying "So, that's all I am to you? Some object you can feel proud of fixing, meant to help you make sandwiches, and just let you stuff me full of your bread? Typical, just like all stallions, that's all you want. Your kind words, caring nature, and good looks won't help you win my heart, no sir."

(I really don't know where I was going with this.)
>>
>>33236097
>>33236166
You let out a groan before snorting.
"So, that's all I am to you," You ask; jokingly, "Some object you can feel proud of fixing, meant to help you make sandwiches and just let you stuff me full of bread? Typical, just like all the stallions, that's all you want. Your kind words, caring nature, and good looks won't help you win my heart, no sir."
He just smiles and gives you a kiss to the lips.
"How about know?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>33236233
Pause for a second and blush a little.
... Uh, maybe.
>>
>>33236233
Blush a bit. "I don't know, I think I might need another to convince me." When he goes in for another one, pull him in for a deep one, so he can feel the difference from our disguise, with the addition of our fangs, and our tongue being forked and possibly longer.

The 'your bread' thing was supposed to be a double entendre, but I guess it wasn't exactly clear, or didn't work with the moment.
>>
>>33236258
>>33236319
You pause for a moment and blush a little.
"...Uh, maybe," You say, "I think I might need another to convince me."
He leans in for another one only for you to pull him in for a deep one, wanting to feel the difference from your disguise. Your tongue did feel smaller then his now.
He pulls you a little deeper into the kiss, opening his mouth a little more for better access.

What do you do?
>>
>>33236387
Tilt our head so that we have better access, rubbing the back of his head with a hoof, while we try and wrestle his tongue with our own. Ours is presumably more dexterous, where his has the size advantage.
If we really felt like it, we could try going for his horn, or his 'horn', with our other hoof or magic, but this doesn't feel like the right moment for that, and he hasn't said yes to that stuff.
We could try sensing his emotions though, less to know what they are, and more to enjoy what he's feeling in a visual sense. I assume emotion sense is visualized as colors, with intuitive knowledge of what each one is, but that's headcanon stuff.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33236589
Night, Pluto!
>>
Bump
>>
>>33237307
>>
>>33236459
You tilt your head to get better access, rubbing the back of his head with your hoof as your tongues wrestle with each other.
You feel his hooves slowly start to go down your back as you prob his emotions. His emotions were a mix of pink and then a greenish-brown color, one showing love or lust and the other showing nervousness.

What do you do?
>>
>>33238939
That's cute, he's nervous. Normally I'd say we should let him at his own pace, and see where he goes, but he could probably use some encouragement, especially after that rollercoaster of emotions. Pull back for a second to breath and talk. "Skip, I know you're feeling a little nervous but you're free to explore to your heart's content. If I'm not comfortable, I'll tell you." Guide both his hooves to our flanks with magic, and rub his chest with our other hoof. "And don't be afraid to get a little rough with me, if you want. I'm pretty tough." With that out of the way, go back in for some more love and tongue wrestling.
>>
>>33239067
You pull back from the kiss, the two of you taking a moment to catch your breaths as a string of saliva connects the two of you.
"Skip, I know you're feeling a little nervous," You tell him, "But, you're free to explore to your heart's content. If I'm not comfortable, I'll tell you."
Using your magic you guide both his hooves to your flanks and rub his chest with a hoof.
"And don't be afraid to get a little rough with me if you want. I'm pretty tough."
With that the two of you go back to tongue wrestling, his hooves feeling your Changeling flanks. After a moment he gently spreads them.

What do you do?
>>
>>33239292
Mmm...
Hike our tail up a little bit exposing ourselves not that he can see from that angle, push into the kiss a little harder.
>>
>>33239292
Hum softly as he caresses our body, shifting slightly in his grasp at the sensations, spreading our legs slightly and wondering what he plans on doing, as we wrap our tongue around his.
Keep rubbing at his chest, slowly moving downwards, stopping at the top of his belly both to tease him a little and get assurance that he's comfortable (we could use emotion sense for that, so we don't have to keep breaking the kiss, and decide based on if he's feeling particularly uncomfortable.)
>>
>>33239335
>>33239391
"Mmm..." You hum softly.
You shift slightly in his grasp at the sensations, spreading your legs slightly as your blonde tail hikes up and exposes yourself. Wondering what he plans to do next as you wrap your tongue around his.
You keep rubbing his chest, slowly moving downwards and stopping at his belly. His nervousness seemed to be quickly melting away, being replaced by the pink.
He continues to feel your flanks before moving to your hips, and then the inside of your thighs, just outside of your private area as he moves the two of you towards the toilet.

What do you do?
>>
>>33239499
Follow his lead and slowly back up towards the toilet, sliding onto it if he tries to get us to. Let out a small moan into his mouth.
>>
>>33239499
It's clear that he's not backing down or wimping out, so let's keep moving on til we reach his equipment. Depending on its state, we could grasp his balls to help him get ready, or stroke his shaft slowly to keep him ready to go.
It's a safe bet that we're getting wet by now, with the occasional wink. Since the toilet is probably porcelain, it'll probably be cool when our bits touch it, so shiver a bit at that, and spread our legs to give him easy access.
>>
>>33239552
>>33239578
You follow his lead as you help the two of you back up to the toilet, reaching down and grasping one of his balls to help him get ready.
The two of you moan into each other's mouths as you slide down onto the toilet seat, shivering as your bits touch the cool toilet. You spread your legs open, revealing your sex to him and for easy access as he stand over you, his cock twitching close to your bits.
Instead of thrusting in he simply leans forward and gives your horn a long lick.

What do you do?
>>
>>33239830
A-ahhhh~
Part our lips a little as we let out a moan and shiver as a bolt of electricity from our horn shoots down our spine.
>>
>>33239830
Gasp at the unexpected contact with our horn, before sighing as he slowly works our sensitive horn.
Since he's feeling a little experimental, we could try jacking him off with a leg hole (assuming we have one that would fit him, and they don't disappear when we're sufficiently fed, as they are wont to do in some head cannons.) Find a hole that is the right size and at a workable angle, lubricate it with saliva, and carefully work it onto Skip's cock, and carefully stroke him a few times. Assuming it isn't possible, a hoof/thighjob is fine instead.
>>
>>33239886
>>33239928
"A-ahhhh~"
You let out a moan as the unexpected contact with your horn, shivering as a bolt of electricity shoots down from your horn and spine.
You bring one of your hooves up and manage to find a that was the right size. You lubricate it with saliva before working it through Skip's cock.
The two of you do this for a minute, moaning as the two of you work each other.
After the minute Skip suddenly stops licking and pulls away from your leg hole. You look at him in confusion before you watch him carefully aiming at your nether.

What do you do?
>>
>>33239997
Lower our fore hooves down puting them on either side of our flower and spread our nether lips wide open for him.
>>
>>33239997
If we can concentrate after that tongue lashing he gave us, maybe we could help him guide it in with magic. Of course, he's capable of getting it in on his own if we can't use magic at the moment.
If he hesitates at all, we could look him in the eyes and smile for reassurance. As he enters, moan "Mmm~ Skip!" Once he's fully in, we should grab him and kiss him again to celebrate this moment.
>>
>>33240031
>>33240100
You lower your forehooves down, putting them on either side of your entrance, and spread them open for him.
He hesitates for a moment, but a small smile from you gives him the courage to thrust the tip in.
"Mmm~ Skip!"
He then thrusts all the way in, hilting inside of as the two of you pant. You grab him and kiss him in celebration of this moment, leaving out the tongue as the two of you separate.
He smiles down at you as he gently grabs a hold of you, pulling back till only his tip was in, leaving feeling empty and cold. After a moment he thrusts back in, repeating this process slowly.

What do you do?
>>
>>33240155
Faster, you can go a little faster.
Let out a long moan and wrap our hind legs around his back.
>>
>>33240155
"Haaaa. Skip, I don't know how I didn't feel it before, but when you're not inside me, I feel so empty without you. So please, can you go a little faster?"
Wrap our legs around him, letting out soft moans and cries as we are filled for the first time in our memory (unless we actually do remember times when we were working, in which case disregard that). Lean up and start kissing and licking his neck, brushing our fangs against his neck so he can feel them, but keeping the points away from him when possible to reduce the risk of an accident.
>>
>>33240319
>>33240346
"Haaaaa, Skip," You moan, "I don't know how I didn't feel before, but when you're not inside me, I feel so empty without you. Faster, you can go faster."
You wrap your hindlegs around his back as you let out a long moan, which turns into soft moans, cries, and squeaks as you were filled for the first time with the memories you had.
You lean up and start kissing and licking his neck, brushing your little fangs against his check so he could feel them, but keeping the tips away from him so that you didn't cause an accident.
Skip wraps his forelegs around you and holds you close, thrusting faster into you as the sound of skin slapping fills the bathroom. He was moaning as well.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33240759
Night, Pluto!
>>
Bump
>>
>>33241729
>>
>>33240757
Clamp down on his cock our walls squeezing tightly around it as we let out another loud moan, wrap our own fore hooves around his shoulders and hold onto him tightly as we shudder and shake.
>>
>>33240757
Since he's given us some horn action, let's return the favor. Pull his face into our chest (or onto our shoulder, if that works better) and start giving his horn the occasional slow, long lick. Don't give him too much, since we don't want him poping off early or slipping while he's thrusting, but enough to show him some appreciation for what he's doing to us.
Try thrusting back at him or pulling him in with our core muscles when he thrusts in, so that he stays in us longer.
>>
So where are we going in regards to our interaction with him in the future? Is he going to be a friends with benefits? I remember back then that we agreed that this a bad time for any relationship. That, and we haven't met any other survivors.
>>
>>33242890
Well, honestly I'm not really sure. The reason I think we're doing this is because we're extremely drunk and not really thinking about what we're doing right now.
>>
>>33242964
Makes sense. We did get very drunk easily, and we're a flirty drunk. That and we just recently recalled an extremely traumatic event that would cause anyone to seek comfort anyway they can.
We barely even know anything about Skip, to be honest. Besides us enjoying how we're teasing a virgin who's easy to rile up, I don't see much chemistry so far.
>>
>>33243002
I'll be honest I kinda agree, but I still find this fun. We've worked well with him but that doesn't exactly translate into a relationship. There was that thing with the giant bird that was kinda nice but once again I'm unsure of if that even qualifies.
>>
>>33243053
Now I'm interested in how our mc will handle tomorrow with her inevitable hangover and foggy memories.
>>
>>33243118
Hmm... Yea, it'll be pretty interesting once she figures out what happened. But that does bring up the question of where we're going too sleep tonight, if we're not just going too pass out where we are now.
>>
>>33242659
>>33242740
You clamp down on his cock, your walls squeezing tightly around him as you let out another loud moan, wrapping your own forehooves around him and holding onto him tightly as you shudder and shake.
You manage to pull his face into your shoulder, leaning up and giving his horn a long, slow lick.
He moans loudly and starts thrusting a little faster.
You begin to try and thrust back at him, trying to pull him in with your core muscles as he thrusts in and goes in a little deeper, shaking you to the core.

What do you do?
>>
>>33243940
Cry out in pleasure and start panting heavily as our orgasm starts to build.
>>
>>33243940
Deeper! Faster!
>>33243184
Maybe the owner might be generous enough to give us a room to rest, since he might be sympathetic about our outburst, which would be scummy of us to take advantage. That's the only option I can think of that doesn't involve us sleeping on the ground outside,
>>
>>33243940
Start using our hind legs to push him in and try to keep him inside us slightly longer, whining a little when he leaves us.
>>
>>33243993
It depends on what this worlds like outside this bar, but if that happens we might be able to work off our debt to the barkeep or something.
>>
>>33243983
>>33243993
>>33244010
You cry out in pleasure, using your hindlegs to push him in and try to keep him inside, panting heavily as your orgasm starts to build.
"Deeper," You moan, "Faster!"
He smiles and starts thrusting into you faster, your orgasm now building rapidly.
"...In or out?" Skip pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>33244144
I don't care!
(Can changelings even be impregnated by other species? If not, I might change my vote.)
>>
>>33244144
In!
>>
>>33244168
I imagine they can so yes. I suppose I let this vote go for a little longer.
>>
>>33244344
In that case, I'm switching my vote to out. I don't want to deal with the drama of being pregnant with someone we're not in a relationship with.
>>
>>33244344
Do we know that? It doesn't really seem like something that would be taught to a child. Then again I don't know how young changelings start sex education.
>>
>>33244144
Wrap our hind legs around him tighter, squeezing and holding him close to us as he rails us.
C-can you hold on a little bit longer? I'm so close...
Let out a long and loud drawn our moan as our marehood(?) squeezes down on him again.
>>
>>33244367
I assume we do, as changelings need to learn to gather love or starve. Sex is the easiest way to get it.
>>
>>33244144
Cover me with your cum! I want to taste it.
>>
>>33244392
I assume nothing, even if we do know which I thinks a little unlikely it's not like we were being prepared to go out and have sex... From what we know. But we're also incredibly drunk and we've completely forgotten about it because of the memory lose if we knew it in the first place.
>>
>>33244344
Be conflicted. We want to be filled, but we're not certain about changeling biology or if he could knock us up. "Out, please, before I change my mind."
>>
>>33244144
What? Inside! Fill me up to the brim.
>>
>>33244344
It's only a chance that it'll happen right? Considering our Er, 'career' we should be fine. I'm voting for in. Plus I do like a bit of a mess.
>>
>>33244534
>Considering our Er, 'career' we should be fine.
Actually, that's a good point. Would changelings have an easy way to prevent or terminate a pregnancy?
>>
>>33244553
Maybe. If they can then it would have made things easier for us while we were working. That has me thinking about something, do changelings lay eggs or give live birth?
>>
>>33244553
Considering they have magic I imagine they would.

>>33244586
I say eggs, makes the most sense.
>>
>>33244600
Cool, eggs are great.
>>
>>33244600
>Considering they have magic I imagine they would.
Would it be a contraception or termination spell in that case? Maybe even both (which I prefer).
>>
>>33244657
I think a contraception spell is probably better, mostly because the other one can lead to some nasty things.
>>
>>33244719
So shouldn't the mc cast it? I'm pretty sure this spell is hammered in and practically a habit for a changeling if they collect love.
>>
>>33244725
If she remembers the spell and what it does? Probably. Even if it was hammered in we lost everything during the mind screwing crap, well except our smoking habit apparently. We don't even remember having sex before so we're kinda stuck.
>>
>>33244752
So what do we do if pregnancy does take off? Horrible time to be pregnant, even worse from a new friend.
>>
>>33244765
Stay here? Try get through the doors as quickly as possible? I don't know. If we get pregnant it'll be an egg and that's much easier to deal with then a baby, but it might come out sooner as well.

Hey a bit off topic but what do you think of exploring this world a little more before we leave?
>>
>>33244812
I don't think it's a good idea. Our collar will explode in an unknown amount of the time if we don't voluntarily continue the door experiment.
That, and we should catch up and find other door subjects. I feel like we will lose our source of love from the huge fracture which *might* happen (hopefully not a guaranteed chance of pregnancy) from Skip doing this to us.
>>
>>33244853
Right, I forgot about the collars. Shame, this world seems nicer then our own.

I'm not sure catching up with the other subject is a good idea, the other one that Skip ran into tried to kill him. I don't really see Skip not loving us anymore if that happened, I mean we don't really know him that well but he seems pretty understanding and supportive. I don't think he'd abandon us after all we've been through.
>>
>>33244956
I'm not worried about Skip hating us. I meant that our mc will be furious at him for what he has done. Skip had sex with us during the time we were unbelievably drunk and emotionally vulnerable in the bathroom. Even worse, he listened to our drunk self and cummed inside and made us pregnant. The picture of the entire scene isn't a good one, and our mc would have every right to hate what he has done.
>I'm not sure catching up with the other subject is a good idea
I meant the other subjects. I'm hoping we find some more friendly faces.
>>
>>33244981
I know who you were talking about, I'm just not sure it's a good idea like I said. There may be some friendly faces but I'm worried there might be more that try to kill us.

Ah, that does make much more sense. I guess I was thinking about it wrong then. It comes down to how angry we'd be, with him and with ourselves. Yes we would be angry if we figured out that we got pregnant right away, would we be angry enough to cut off our life line? Or do you think we would bottle it up and deal with it later when our life isn't in danger?
>>
>>33245032
I'm not how we'd deal with, honestly. If we do reveal our anger, he'll feel far too guilty and sorrow to give us anymore love. If we hide it, we'd be lying to him and be forced to hold back any revelations (until we find someone else as a source for love and finally stop the charade). There really isn't an easy answer.
>>
>>33244981
>Skip had sex with us during the time we were unbelievably drunk and emotionally vulnerable in the bathroom.
When you really think about it, he basically just took advantage of us when our inhibitions were lowest. Sure we encouraged him, but it's not like someone who's wasted is one to seriously listen to.
>>
>>33244238
>>33244358
>>33244387
>>33244404
>>33244482
>>33244534
Your hindlegs wrap around him tighter, squeezing and holding him close to you.
"Inside," You cry, "Fill me tot he brim!"
He makes a face as he goes at you harder, bringing you over the edge. Combined with your drunken state it almost causes you to pass out.
You barely feel him pull out at the last moment, your body being hit by his spunk.

What do you do?
>>
>>33245064
Probably bottle it then, we're willing to survive if nothing else then to wreck that computers day. But this is all if we even find out right away which is kinda unlikely unless that magical mark thing happens(Pretty unlikely), our belly starts to grow immediately(Not impossible), or we have and remember a detect pregnancy spell(Eh).

Here's how I think it'd go down, we'd get angry at him for having sex with us and cumming inside while we were drunk and it'd probably hurt us we'd send him away so we could be alone.

That or we'd be happy to have had sex with him or annoyed that we can't remember it.

>>33245085
We've been teasing and goading him long before we became drunk. It's not as if we just started flirting with him after we got drunk enough. It's not like what he did is really okay but we did make a pass at him before this.
>>
>>33245133
Why'd you pull out?!
>>33245136
Not trying to say we weren't at fault. Just saying there was a certain point in which it became bad, which is when we seduced him for sex. Our mc would've never gone this far to pressure him for sex.
>>
>>33245133
Wobble slightly out of being drunk and tired. Skip, I think you missed or misunderstood. You have to cum inside my vagina, not out
>>
>>33245133
Just lay there humming for a bit, enjoying the afterglow and waiting for the stars to clear from our vision. Reach down to the mess and bring some up to taste. Be happy about getting to experience this, but a little sad we didn't get to feel him fill us up. Let the sadness show when we talk "I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted. Are you not happy? Did, did I do something wrong?"
>>
>>33245133
Ugh, hey!? What are you doing? Put it back in! You're getting it all over me...

Let out a needy whine and try to pull him closer with our weak wobbly hind legs.

>>33245160
What? Are you saying what we did was out of character or what he did was out of character? Because we didn't pressure him to have sex with us it sort of just happened in the spur of the moment.
>>
>>33245206
Maybe it's my personal take on the mc, but I'm saying that the mc, who is sober, wouldn't of used this moment to go along with the spur of the moment here and make a romantic line about winning our heart.
The alcohol and trauma made us play along, instead of giving him time to think about wanting sex. I mean, losing your virginity in some bathroom is hardly exciting.
>>
>>33245223
>who is sober
Hypothetically sober. I'm not making any understandable sentences today.
>>
>>33245223
Er, that's nice and all but we've not really shown ourselves to exactly be big romantics. And that seems incredibly cheesy to me.

>>33245242
It's fine, I haven't been reading well today either.
>>
>>33245243
>Er, that's nice and all but we've not really shown ourselves to exactly be big romantics. And that seems incredibly cheesy to me.
No, I'm saying that we would've never used this line, which happened several posts ago. Just like you said, we're no romantic.
>Your kind words, caring nature, and good looks won't help you win my heart, no sir.
>>
>>33245160
>>33245177
>>33245196
>>33245206
You wobbly slightly on the seat as you hum a little, waiting for the stars to clear from your vision.
"Uh, Hey?! What are you doing," You demand, "Put it back in! You're getting it all over me!"
You let out a needy whine and try to pull him closer with your weak hindlegs, it obviously doesn't work.
"Are you not happy," You ask, "Did, did I do something wrong?"
"No, no," He quickly shakes your head, "You've done the opposite of a wrong. It's just... you're drunk and aren't thinking clearly. I didn't want to cum in if you would wake up tomorrow and be angry about it."

What do you do?
>>
>>33245266
Who cares about tomorrow! I'm trying to make you happy and thank you by making your first time the best. Do you really think I would have had sex with you over some dumb, drunk whorse?
Say this as we continue to slur and wobble.
>>
>>33245259
Huh, I didn't remember that. It looks more like a joke to me then again I'm no good at these things.
>>
>>33245266
>He quickly shakes your head
Most likely a writing mistake, but what a dick move.
>>
>>33245266
"I, um, oh." Get sad about how close we came to potentially making a huge mistake, especially since we're supposed to be the experienced one, but we really don't remember any of that stuff. "I, I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be the one who responsible."

>>33245223
I can agree with this. The mc is in a vulnerable state, and wouldn't have normally gone for this without being certain that Skip is on board. That said, I don't think our circumstances would have allowed for more romantic venues.

>>33245259
That line is my fault. I really wasn't sure what I was going for with that, aside from us drunkenly trying to continue his joke in a flirty manner.
>>
>>33245266
Hehehe I wouldn't be angry, but I'm a little mad you didn't listen to me. Heh, think you can go another round and fix your mistake~

(So he can see our comments alla quest quest? or whatever it was called? Was he always going to pull out or do the opposite of whatever we said? I'll be honest I don't like the idea of meta affecting the story and that's what it looks like happened here.)

>>33245293
I don't think we're quite lucid enough to do that.
>>
>>33245266
Haha. What are you talking about? If I'm too drunken and dumby right now, that would mean you had sex with a wasted mare! You're too nice of a mare to do that!
(The strange words and mare line are on purpose, as if we're too drunk to talk now.)
>>33245293
Too coherent of us to do.
>>
>>33245319
That seems a bit too mean.
>>
>>33245326
It is, I admit. I guess some part of me wants him to realize what he did and feel bad about it. Maybe change the line to his words being unreasonable since we're being perfectly mindful and sober for sex,.
>>
>>33245307
Maybe if he points it out, we might realize, but overall you're definitely right.

Considering how his mother acted, it's possible he learned various ways a relationship could go bad, and is always worried about these things. Or he could have a little common sense based on how we've acted so far.

>>33245319
I like how we're pointing out the immorality of him banging us, but other anon has a point about this being kinda mean.
>>
>>33245336
Or also just point out he's too nice to do anything bad to us right now.
>>
>>33245266
Psh! But it feels so good in there... P-please? You really couldn't cum inside? I feel so empty now...
Wiggle our hips a little with half lidded eyes.
>>
>>33245289
Writing mistake.

>>33245293
That was never the intent. I was thinking about having him cum inside and then I thought of the many times I've written that while writing here.

>>33245275
>>33245293
>>33245319
>>33245362
"Who cares about tomorrow," You exclaim; slurring and wobbling, "I'm trying to make you happy and thank you by making your first time the best. Do you really think I would have had sex with you over some dumb, drunk whorse? You're too nice to do anything bad to me right now."
He doesn't say anything and simply looks to the floor.
"I'm a little mad you didn't listen to me." You tell him; not getting a response again.
"...Think you could go another round to fix your mistake," You ask; wiggling your hips with half-lidded eyes, "P-Please? You really couldn't cum inside? I feel so empty now..."
This gets Skip to look at you, visibly biting his lip as he tries to look at something else.

What do you do?
>>
>>33245381
What's wrong? Why aren't you looking at me, and what's with that face? Come on, relax. This is suppose to be your first time!
Get impatient and go down to clean his dick.
>>
>>33245381
Grin a little and get a little closer, still shaking our hips try to make them the same size he likes.
Come on, I know you want to and I need you so badly right now. Maybe we could even try a different position~
Get off the toilet and try to bend over without falling over practically waving our flanks in his face. If he doesn't go for it break down and collapse to the floor crying.
>>
>>33245381
>Do you really think I would have had sex with you LIKE some dumb, drunk whorse? You're too nice to do anything bad to me right now.
Oops, barely realized my mistake now.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33245428
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>33245421
>If he doesn't go for it break down and collapse to the floor crying.
That's a bit too much of a 180 with our emotions. I think we would be far too drunk at this point to care or know Skip's sudden horror.
>>
>>33245650
You're probably right, I was on the fence about it myself.
>>
Bump
>>
>>33245871
>>
>>33245381
He's made a mistake, that lip bite lets us know he's thinking about it more than he wants to admit.
"Don't you want to fill me up and leave me dripping everywhere?"
Point our legs straight up, and pull them towards us, to draw attention to our ass. Smack our flanks and spread them like he did earlier, winking at him.
>>
>>33245381
Sense his emotions.
Are we sensing bad emotions? Nonsense! Sex never makes anyone feel terrible! Our senses must be broken.
>>
>>33245408
>>33245421
>>33246721
>>33247103
Even while drunk you knew he made a mistake, smiling. He was thinking about it more then he wanted to admit.
You grin and get up, getting a little closer, shaking your hips and trying to make them the size he likes, but it ends up not working.
"Come on," You tell him, "I know you want to and I need you so badly right now. Maybe we could try a different position~"
You go back to the toilet and sit down on it again, grabbing your hindlegs and pointing them straight up towards you, revealing both your winking flower and dark hole, continuing to wave your flanks and spread them open.
You do a quick sense of his emotions, only sensing arousal and doubt.
After several moments he trots over and grabs you, mounting you.
"...Are you sure you want me to cum inside?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>33247113
Of course! Who cares about what happens! Don't you want to fill me up to the brim and see me fatten up with your foals? I know you want to. ~

I'm not sure if >>33246721 meant for our character to somehow know he knew he made a mistake.
>>
>>33247113
Yea, heh I thought I said that already. Come on give me a nice hard rutting and don't pull out.
Reach a fore hoof back and slowly start rubbing our marehood, and guide his member into us if we can.
>>
>>33247113
Sign in frustration from all this delay and hesitation due to how horny and drunk we are.
Would anal actually get you inside me sooner and faster? Please, fuck me? I just want a good dicking right now before I pass out or whatever.
>>
>>33247113
(OOC, I'm conflicted. Yes could lead to bad things, and he's indicated that he's worried about them enough to not give us what we want. We're too intoxicated to worry about that stuff (something he should really be careful about), but if we really are trying to give him a good time, we should pick up on the fact that he's having doubts and isn't feeling happy.)

Something isn't quite right, he's not happy. We want him to have a good time and for him to fill us, but if he's not having a good time, then we're just being selfish and greedy. "Skip, is *hic*, is something wrong? You don't feel *hic* happy."

>>33247154
Yeah, I should have worded the mistake line differently. Maybe just so that we know he's hesitating, but wants to.
>>
>>33247193(me)
>>33247188
This would be good. We get rid of his worries about us getting knocked up, he gets something new, and we get to be filled.
>>
>>33247188
>>33247208
We don't have any lube, we could actually get injured really badly if we do that.
So I have to say not this to suggesting that.
>>
>>33247231
Then use our pussy for lube? We've never had any issue with lube and having anal sex in a Pluto quest before. It seems more like an excuse to avoid anal sex.
>>
>>33247231
That is a valid point, except
A) we're too drunk to think of that
B) he is mildly lubricated from when he was inside us
And C) since when has that stopped us before?
>>
>>33247113
Come on, my marehood feels so empty and I need your big~ Hard~ Stallionhood to stretch me out...

Push back into him.

>>33247154
Er, I'm not sure we would say that? It really seems to be coming out of nowhere.

>>33247208
Also I don't think he's worried about knocking us up. Not yet at least.

>>33247244
A)We'll realize it's a mistake pretty quickly if that's true.
B) That really doesn't cut it, that'll be whipped away as soon as he pushes into us then there will be pain.
C) I don't know if you're referring to the other quests, it should have.

>>33247239
Well I can't say much for those other quests but still it could lead to some really bad things and it's not like we'll have consistent access to a hospital or antibiotics.
>>
>>33247270
>Er, I'm not sure we would say that? It really seems to be coming out of nowhere.
We want him to cum inside us, and we're trying to tempt him. We really don't care if we get pregnant, and we shouldn't have any issue bringing it up, thinking it sounds lewd to Skip.
>>
>>33247154
>>33247156
>>33247188
>>33247193
>>33247270
You sigh in frustration from all the delay and hesitation, also because of how drunk and horny you were.
"Of course! I thought I said that already! Don't you want to fill me up to the brim and see me fattened up with your foals? Come one, give me a nice hard rutting and don't pull out before I pass out or whatever. My marehood feels so empty and I need your big~ hard~ stallionhood to stretch me out."
Reach a forehoof down and start slowly rubbing your marehood, guiding his member to your entrance.
He soon makes contact and thrusts in, thrusting rapidly into you.

What do you do?
>>
>>33247276
While that's true and I agree that you're right, I was thinking that rather then not caring about if we get pregnant we just hadn't thought of the possibility.
>>
>>33247292
I should've probably clarified that >>33247154 and >>33247276 was me trying to scare him away from using our pussy. I'm really surprised he's still going for it after hearing such a line that would scare many off.
>>
>>33247292
Let out a loud squeak followed by a cry of pleasure.

Oh~ Yes! H-harder...

>>33247309
Maybe it's a turn on for him? And/or he doesn't think it's possible? I guess he did drink a little too.
>>
>>33247331
He did drink a little, but nowhere is it mentioned that alcohol is affecting him or any of his decisions. He's consciously making a terrible choice here. We're definitely going to seriously pissed off at him tomorrow.
>>
>>33247292
Push slowly into each of his thrusts making a wet slapping sound as our hips crash together, make a gasp of surprise as our clit pops out and brushes against his balls. Our chest starts to rapidly rise and fall and our tongue falls out of our mouth as our breaths come in quick pants. Our walls quiver and clamp down around him squeezing him for everything he's got.
>>
>>33247292
(We could pass out before he comes inside. We are probably pretty tired, and if there is anything that'll get him to stop, it's us losing consciousness.)

Weakly moan as he rails us for the second time tonight. Sense his emotions, since we don't really know what's going on inside his head. "Heh, that turns you on doesn't it, having a drunk and desperate mare all but beg you to stuff her with your cock, and pump her full of little foals." Lean back and support ourself as the room starts spinning around from a combination of exhaustion, intoxication, and Skip's tireless pounding.

>>33247309
I personally assumed that was why you suggested it, but clarification would have been great. If that had been part of it, I would have supported that.
Of course, he might be into that, which doesn't help us if we're trying to dissuade him.
>>
>>33247378
>I personally assumed that was why you suggested it, but clarification would have been great. If that had been part of it, I would have supported that.
>Of course, he might be into that, which doesn't help us if we're trying to dissuade him.
I probably should've supported the anal vote as well, now that I think about it.
>>
>>33247378
We're probably not going to pass out just from sex, we've been doing pretty good resist that so far but if we cum again it seems pretty likely we'd pass out considering how close we came to doing just that last time.
>>
>>33247401
Fair. That said, I'd argue there is a fair chance that we would come first, since we're probably still sensitive, and he has to deal with his refractory period. Of course, he's probably also quite sensitive.
>>
>>33247292
>>33247378
>(We could pass out before he comes inside. We are probably pretty tired, and if there is anything that'll get him to stop, it's us losing consciousness.)
Not this. Loosing control of ourselves is not an appealing idea for me. We can get him to stay inside or pull out passing out just seems like a cop out. Even if it is realistic. Actually I kinda like it now that I think about it some more but it really just leave so much up to chance he could cum in us just as we're passing out then we wont be able to do anything.
>>
>>33247401
This. Passing out at this point is what would happen naturally at this point. We've thrown up, balled our eyes out, and had drunk sex. This is should our limit by now.
>>
>>33247331
>>33247368
>>33247378
You let out a loud squeak followed by a cry of pleasure. Pushing slowly into each thrust which makes a wet slapping sound when your hips come together.
"Oh~ yes," You moan, "H-Harder!"
He grabs you again, working on getting a good angle to pound you harder.
"Heh, that turns you on doesn't it," You smile, "Having a drunk and desperate mare all but beg you to stuff her with your cock and pump her full of little foals."
You let out a small gasp of surprise as your clit pops out, brushing against his length and balls. Your chest rises and falls rapidly, your tongue rolling out of your mouth as your breaths come in quick pants. Managing to lean back as the room starts to spin.
The pounding lasts for a little before you cum for a second time. Skip soon follows, getting himself as deep as he can and filling you.

What do you do?
>>
>>33247433
We've probably overcame that by this point, we're a professional even if we don't remember it.

Though that's nothing to say about Skip, he's just a champ apparently and him being sensitive is probably only going to make him cum faster(If he can that is).
>>
>>33247477
Let out a moan and collapse to the floor.

Mmm... Skip~ S-so warm...
>>
>>33247477
Ah.~ See? Isn't it better when you don't think?
>>
>>33247477
Cry out in pleasure as we're filled our walls rippling milking him for every drop, stand there shaking and panting with him on top of us our vision going slightly blurry as they drift half shut.
>>
>>33247477
Maybe a little more wouldn't hurt. Too tired? That's fine. I can get someone at the bar right.
I imagine we're too far gone to care about who we fuck at this point. Just to escape from our misery a little longer.
>>
>>33247477
Weakly hold on to Skip, nuzzling and kissing him, before laying back as we are pulled into unconsciousness.

>>33247546
You have a point with us being too far gone to care, but we were also worried about them seeing us as a changeling earlier. Plus he was there for us when we were down, he is our life line, and we are dead tired.
>>
>>33247579
You're right. Maybe make a ridiculous request of him finding someone to bring here.
Also, we should just nuzzle him. Kissing him is pointless now that we got what we want from him most. An escape.
>>
>>33247494
>>33247521
>>33247538
>>33247546
>>33247579
You cry out in pleasure as you are filled, walls rippling and milking him for every drop. Falling off the toilet and collapsing onto the floor.
"Skip~" You moan; panting, "S-So warm..."
He trots over to you, standing over you and allowing you to weakly hold onto him, nuzzling him and kissing him. You were then pulled into the darkness of unconsciousness.

You wake up with an awful headache, feeling like your head was about to split open from the pain of it as you take a slow look at your surroundings.
You looked to be in a small apartment space, where exactly, you didn't know. Skip was standing next to a window, looking outside, he looked to be deep in thought.
As you look at him the memories of before you passed out came to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>33247636
Quickly look ourselves over to check for signs that it really happened and we're not imagining it.
>>
>>33247636
Ugh, where am I? What hell happened? Skip, what's going?
Hold our head in from the serious pain.
I'm surprised we remembered every single thing about the event. I would've preferred our memory being slightly off.
>>
>>33247636
>>33247661(me)
Actually, we could still play this off as vague.
Remember that we got drunk and had to go to the bathroom to throw up. For some, we cried and whimpered in there. Skip came and... did something. We were desperate for an escape or something.
>>
>>33247636
Try to stand up and let out a pained groan.

What... Happened? My head feels like someone hit it with a hammer.

>>33247661
Yea, gotta be honest I feel the same. Even if we weren't black out drunk it should still be pretty blurry and hard to recall the details at least while our heads still throbbing.

>>33247678
Seconding this.

>>33247651
Not this.
>>
>>33247636
Skip? Ow, ow! Please tell me you have something for the pain. What happened while I was out? I can barely recall anything. Please tell me I don't do anything too stupid or something I would regret. Last thing we need, is something hindering our search for the doors.
>>
>>33247651
>>33247661
>>33247700
>>33247732
"Skip," You ask; trying to get up only for the headache to bring you crashing down, "Ow! Ow! Please tell me you have something for the pain."
He grabs some water and a pill and trots over to you, instructing you to take the pill and drink the water which you do.
"Where am I," You ask, "What the hell happened?"
"We're in an apartment above the bar," He explains, "The barkeep was nice enough to allow us to use it for the night since he has his own home, but we'll need to pay the drinks back by working tomorrow."
He pauses for a moment.
"As for what happened... You got drunk and your disguise fell. You panicked and rushed into the bathroom. When I came a few minutes later you told me about how your mom died and then... we had sex."
He recoils away from you, expecting you to yell or hit him.

What do you do?
>>
>>33247818
... We did what? But I thought you wanted to get to know me better?
Rub our aching skull with our hooves while we wait for the medicine to take affect.
>>
>>33247818
...Um, why did we have sex? You really gave your virginity and had sex with me while I was completely drunk, depressed, in the bathroom of all places? I thought I told you VERY specifically that I wanted you to make that decision carefully when you had the time to think. Why hell would you change your mind now and lose it in probably one of the worse ways? There's more you're not telling me here. And are you saying that you... had sex with me when I was too much of a sad drunk to be myself or make any serious decisions?

Be somewhat angry and extremely disappointed for his lack of self-control and restraint. For now...
>>
>>33247818
I mean, I didn't force you into it, did I? Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about the fact that it happened while I was drunk, or that I'm having trouble remembering it, or that I have this headache, but I'd feel like shit if I somehow forced you into this.
>>
>>33247818
...Did you force yourself on me while drunk or something? You can't be serious in that you were too 'pent up' to not have sex with me. You're not that type!
>>
>>33247895
I think that's a bit too strong.
>>
>>33247947
Then how about we replace the first line with.
"Please tell me you didn't do what I'm thinking."
Or is that still too strong?
>>
>>33247966
That is better yeah.
>>
>>33247847
>>33247872
>>33247886
>>33247895
"...We did what," You ask; rubbing your aching skull with your hooves as the medicine takes it's effects, "You really gave your virginity and had sex with me while I was completely drunk, depressed, in the bathroom of all places? I thought I told you VERY specifically that I wanted you to make that decision carefully when you had the time to think."
He looks away as you feel your anger rise, but you keep it down for now.
"...I didn't force you into it, did I," You ask, "Please tell me you didn't do what I'm thinking."
"No," He shakes his head, "Neither of us forced each other. Well, I kissed you first, thinking it would make you feel better and then you encouraged me to go further."
He pauses again, his emotions becoming fear and nervousness.
"I-I did cum inside, you insisted I did a few times even when I pulled out the first time. I was afraid that you would try to rape me or something so that I would."

What do you do?
>>
>>33248008
Move our head back almost as if we'd been physically hit.
W-what? I would never do something like that! ... Was I really that scary?
>>
>>33248008
...You cummed inside, and you assumed I would be the type to rape you, despite the opposite being more true? Instead of standing up and saying no to me, you're basically saying you had sex with me because you wanted to help some sad and traumatized mare and, at the same time, fear her being able to subdue someone while she can barely balance herself.

Skip, a word of advice. Never try to use sex or a kiss me again, just because I'm depressed. That's a downright toxic move, and you should know that. Second, you need to learn to actually have some sense of self-respect. Giving up your virginity for a horrible situation like this, just because you wanted to make someone happy? Why didn't you think to stop the situation from escalating? You thought I would be happy with sex after the fact, once we started it?

I really doubt he would have trouble defending himself from someone who can barely stand with several other civilians he could yell for help..
>>33248031
Not this. It's too much of a ridiculous excuse to cum inside us. If he did care about us, he would stop it, instead of staying afraid that we *might* try to push him towards it.
>>
>>33248086
Not this. It's an entire rant, it's far too much of everything.
Even if it is an excuse that accusation would still hurt us.
>>
>>33248106
I think we should be seething and severely disappointed in him. He's basically saying he distrusted us and himself to stop it. Yes, we should be sad that he would think of us as one to rape, but the former should be the main emotions.
>>
>>33248008
Take a deep breath, and then exhale. "Ok, one thing at a time. Neither of us forced the other, to begin with, but towards the end, it sounds like you got scared of what I might do to you or myself if I didn't get what I wanted. That sounds like I forced myself onto you a little bit. That's on me for not being careful about how much I drink, especially since I'm supposed to be the responsible one. Next, you came inside after managing to avoid it the first time. That one is on both of us. The biggest issue at the moment, is I don't know what happens next. That part of changeling biology is still a mystery to me without my memories.
I'm sorry that I made your first time was a mess, but at the same time, I need to be able to rely on you when I fuck up. You're my life line, and I'm working with a hoofful of memories, so there will be times where I fuck up, and I need to know you have my back. And after that, I'm... I'm not feeling like I can rely on you right now."

>>33248086
You're right about him being able to defend himself against us, but he could still be scared FOR us (of how we could hurt ourself), and if we don't spend a lot of time as a changeling around him, he could still not be entirely used to us.
>>
>>33248008
...So let me get this straight. You gave your virginity to make me happy, despite knowing I would be worse off tomorrow, thus the opposite of your goal? And you were too much of a scared 'nice stallion' to say no and do what's best for you and I?
Give ourselves a facehoof and start thinking about the possibility of being pregnant.
>>
>>33248117
Maybe but the shock value of what he ended off on should supersede that at least for a moment.
>>33248132
This, seconded. The end is depressing but it makes some sense.
>>
>>33248132
>he could still be scared FOR us (of how we could hurt ourself)
That sounds like you're trying to justify what he did, despite the main reason already been given.
We encouraged him, not forced ourselves on him at the beginning. He could've tried to talk us out of it, but he didn't. He didn't trust us to not harm him.
>>
>>33248008
There is a lot wrong with what you just said there, I don't remember anything but right now I think I just need to be alone for a moment.
>>
>>33248132
We didn't force ourselves on him. He was trying to make us happy and simply got too afraid of what his mind came up with about us. If he tried to stop us just a tiny bit, it will justify his fear and us taking advantage of him, but he didn't even attempt to stop situation. He just kept asking if he should continue on and on.
>>
>>33248167(me)
Also, just wanted to say I do support the rest of the post. That last line is the truth.
>>
>>33248031
>>33248086
>>33248132
>>33248135
>>33248148
You facehoof as you take a deep breath and exhale.
"...You cummed inside, and you assumed I would be the type of rape, despite the opposite being true? Instead of standing up and saying no to me, you're saying you had sex with my because you wanted to help some sad and traumatized mare and, at the same time, fear her being able to subdue someone while she can barely stand herself. You gave your virginity to make me happy, despite knowing I would be worse off tomorrow, thus the opposite of your goal. And you were too much of a 'nice stallion' to say no and do what's best for you and I?"
His head droops down as he nods, each word stabbing him with sadness and regret.
"The biggest issue at the moment is I don't know what happens next," You tell him, "I'm sorry that I made your first time a mes, but at the same time, I need to be able to rely on you when I fuck up. You're my lifeline and I'm working with a hoofful of memories so there will be times where I fuck up, and I need to know you have my back. And after that, I'm... I'm not feeling like I can rely on you right now. I don't remember anything, but right now, I just need to be alone for a moment."
"...I understand." He mutters.
He gets up and trots out of the room towards the balcony, closing the door behind him. After a moment you hear a dull thud against the wall, like someone smacked their head against it.

What do you do?
>>
>>33248259
Take some deep breaths to try to calm our emotions and thoughts down. Sense Skip's emotions. Obviously bad, but we still need to check up on him.
Think on what to do next. First, we need to find a way to check if we're prenant in this realm. No use planning what to do, unless it's truly happened.
But what about Skip? We just lost our source of food. He's not going to have positive emotions for us to feed on anymore for a long time. Where do we get food now?
>>
>>33248259
Lay down and hit ourselves in the head with a hoof, grit our teeth as the pain of our headache flares back up and tears start to build at the corners of our eyes. After a little while go and look for a bathroom to clean ourselves up in.
>>
>>33248292
We have two bottles of love left I think, we had three when we started and one got smashed by the giant bird so we might have two left? I'm not sure how long they will last us though.
>>
>>33248259
Damn it. Put on our disguise, then go out there and stop him. The last thing we need right now is him hurting himself. Actually, he just went out on the balcony, while depressed. We really shouldn't leave him out there for any length of time, because he could consider jumping. Let's get him to stay somewhere that he's less likely to contemplate suicide.

Once we've dealt with him, let's go take a bath, to clean up and calm down from this clusterfuck.
>>
>>33248336
You could've just done it once and rested his face there and stopped. Also, we should sense his emotions first to see if he would even one to do suicide. Regret doesn't tend to lead to suicide.
>>
>>33248353
To be fair he could be feeling more then regret. Also I kinda like it, it shows that even if we're really angry with him right now we still care about his well being.
>>33248336
Seconded.
>>
>>33248292
>>33248304
>>33248336
You take some deep breaths as you lay down, only to hit yourself in the head with a hoof. After the pain dies down you sense for Skip's emotions.
Sadness and regret, but those were currently being overshadowed by a large red cloud of anger, anger at himself that seemed to be slowly growing.
"...Dammit." You mutter.
You manage to get up and wobbly trot to the balcony where you find Skip leaning on one of the railings, overlooking the city. His ear twitches, but besides that, he doesn't acknowledge you being there.

What do you do?
>>
>>33248460
Come back inside, I'm going to go have a shower and I want to know that you're safe.
>>
>>33248460
I've got a lot on my mind and a lot of emotions confusing me, and I don't want to say anything I might regret, but I know that I shouldn't let you hurt yourself for no reason. I... I also don't feel comfortable leaving you out here on your own, so please, can you come back inside?
>>
>>33248502
Confusing as in what? How to feel about Skip? It's pretty clear that were angry and disappointed in him.
>>
>>33248487
>>33248502
"...I've got a lot on my mind and a lot of emotions to deal with," You tell him, "And I don't want to say anything I might regret, but I know that I shouldn't let you hurt yourself for no reason. I... I also don't feel comfortable leaving you out here on your own, so please, come back inside, I'm going to go have a shower and I want to know that you're safe."
He glances at you before looking away.
"...Worried about me jumping," He asks, "...Thought you wouldn't care if a rapist jumped or not."

What do you do?
>>
>>33248622
You're not... That's not who you are. You made a mistake a bad one and I don't want you to make a worse one. I still care about you even if I'm really pissed at you right now.
>>
>>33248622
No matter what you consider yourself, or how angry I am with you, I don't want to see you take your own life. Excuse the generic line, but two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>33248622
You made one mistake. It was a bad one, but it was just one, and it shouldn't define who you are. It doesn't mean I stopped caring about you. It also doesn't mean you should just give up. I made a mistake of my own when I continued drinking when I should've known I couldn't handle it, so we both fucked up last night.
>>
>>33248705
>I continued drinking when I should've known I couldn't handle it, so we both fucked up last night.
Let's not compare and relate with our tiny mistake to his huge one. We can't relate to him on messing up.
>>
>>33248714
Fair. I don't think we could say we're guilt free in this situation, but you do have a point that the mistake we made, and the one he made, are on two very different levels.
>>
>>33248646
>>33248681
>>33248705
"You're not... That's not what you are," You tell him, "You made a mistake. It was a bad one, but it was just one and it shouldn't define who you are. I don't want you to make a worse one. I still care for you even if I'm really pissed at you right now. I made a mistake of my own when I continued drinking when I should've known I couldn't handle it so we both fucked up last night."
"My fuck up was worse then your fuck up." He points out.
"I don't want to see you take your own life," You tell him, "Excuse the generic line, but two wrongs don't make a right."
He stays there for several moments before following you inside, sitting on the couch as you head towards the bathroom.
"...I know a contraception spell," He says; before you enter the bathroom, "My mother taught me it a few years ago."

What do you do?
>>
>>33249107
I... Don't know if I'll need it, or if a spell for ponies would work on but can you give it a try? Why didn't you suggest it earlier?
>>
>>33249107
You had this all along? I assume you thought there was some risk to casting it on me, because it would extremely baffling for you not to cast that sooner.
>>
>>33249143
Well, with how much he doesn't like his mother I can only assume it's because of her. Something like she taught him this so that no mare would have to have a foal as pathetic as him or she abused him that way and made him use the spell.
>>
>>33249147
That would be kinda foolish of him to let his trauma cause even more suffering towards both of us when he told us he might have impregnated us.
>>
>>33249107
That's... useful, not sure what that says about her. I assume it's the 'morning after' variety? Not entirely fond of the idea, but this is a survival situation: if we were to let it grow, it would likely get us both killed, and it's better to not risk it and get rid of it now.

>>33249143
Getting our valid and cognizant opinion on the matter probably meant more than forcibly fixing his mistake. Especially since the mistake he made was effectively not giving us a choice.
>>
>>33249158
Why didn't he ask for us if we wanted the contraception spell then? If he thought it was okay to have sex with us while drunk, why avoid asking? Especially when he was so scared of cumming inside.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33249169
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>33249158
>Getting our valid and cognizant opinion on the matter probably meant more than forcibly fixing his mistake.
That's like him not using a condom because he wanted to ask us afterwards if he should've used it. Contraception would be common sense, not something you can't use, just because you need explicit permission.
>>
>>33249107
And why haven't you already casted this spell on me by now? Both of us obviously don't want to make a foal, so what's stopped you from using it thus far?
>>33249158
>Not entirely fond of the idea
Why would we not be fond and relieved to hear a possible spell to fix our biggest issue?
>>
>>33249169
What was Water Skip again?
>>
>>33249162
>>33249180
I'm assuming he doesn't mean contraception in the condom sense, hence why he didn't just use it then, and he's suggesting it now.
I'm also assuming that the spell is more in line with a morning after pill than a condom, considering it's going to be cast on us, and is applied after sex. If that is the case, permission would be kinda important, since it's probably hormone based, and going to effect our body.
It's way too early to be compared to an abortion, but I feel that consent in this case would be similar. Even if we would obviously want it, we should still have a say.
Also, considering we wanted to get knocked up when we were drunk, asking us about contraception then doesn't make sense.
I'm probably misguided in how I'm think of the spell, but I still feel that Skip casting it without our permission would have been more in line with him raping us than if he got our permission first. Am I wrong for thinking this?

>>33250593
A spell we don't know designed by and for ponies, targetting some important organs both he and we don't really know anything about sounds a little risky to me, which is why we might be a little hesitant.
Also, I was tired when writing it.
>>
>>33250775
You're not wrong for giving him some benefit of the doubt. I just felt our mc should have some anger in him and be accusatory during their discussion, since it's barely been a few minutes in which she heard how Skip used her. In reality, we don't know the context of the spell to judge what he did.
>>
>>33250849
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, so I'm gonna try to convey what I think you mean, and what I understand.

I agree that we should be angry with him. I agree that we don't know anything about the spell, other than it exists.
What I don't understand is 'giving him the benefit of the doubt.' I'm going to (possibly incorrectly) assume that you believe the spell is supposed to be applied before or during sex, and that I'm arguing that the reason he didn't cast it was because of consent. What I believe is that it is applied after sex, which is why he brought it up, and I'm arguing that the reason he didn't apply in to us in our sleep was because of consent.
Have I horribly misunderstood what you were going for?
>>
>>33250920
Yeah, I agree that I made very little sense in that last post, looking back. I kinda assume it's most likely applied before or during sex, but it also could after like you said. Either way, we don't know yet.

I'm just trying to stay in character by angrily making assumptions and immediately jumping to conclusions on a knee jerk reaction to hearing he had this spell already.
>>
>>33250996
>knee jerk reaction
That makes sense, and is probably more in character than what I wrote. I tend to try and write in a more level headed manner in these scenarios, even if it doesn't make as much sense. I'd argue that having to talk him down from suicide might mellow us out a little, and that we're supposed to be mature, but reacting angrily is still something that is very much in character, especially now.
>>
>>33249130
>>33249143
>>33249158
>>33250593
"...You had this all along," You ask, "Why didn't you suggest it earlier?"
"It's the morning after variety," He replies, "Couldn't have used it before cause it wouldn't work... Had to use it on my mom when she was too drunk to do it herself."
"Why haven't you already casted this spell on me now?" You ask.
"Maybe because I made a mistake," He suddenly snaps; his cloud of anger growing at himself again, "Maybe because I don't want to make the same fucking mistake again?! Maybe I don't want to make things worse by doing it without your permission?! Maybe I don't want to be alone again?!"
He was standing up at this point. After a few breaths he sits back down and buries his head in his hooves.

What do you do?
>>
>>33251520
Sigh and wait till he calms down a little. We can do very little comfort him with the tense mood between us now.
I might need some time alone to think, but I'm not going to leave you over this, Skip. For now, just cast the spell and give ourselves some space.
>>
>>33251520
I still don't know if this spell will work on me, or if it's even necessary. Could it be dangerous to me?

I'm not going to leave you alone we're in this together.

(Just have to point out that his words don't make any sense, again this has me feeling like it's been altered for meta reasons. Mostly I get this feeling because if it's the morning after variety why is his mom still drunk? What does she go out get heavily drunk, get laid, pass out, wake up get heavily drunk?)
>>
>>33251520
Oh... Look, this whole situation is messed up, and I'm gonna need time to get my head on straight, but speaking your mind let's me know what's going on, and hearing why you didn't use it let's me know you're thinking about it. I'm hurting too much right now to say thank you and mean it, but I do appreciate you considering this stuff.

>>33251620
'Morning after' isn't literal, it can mean right after the act (and is typically better the sooner it's used), which is probably the case, ie his mom walked in drunk and said fix me. Also, it's possible to go to sleep drunk and wake up drunk, depending on the amount and time spent asleep.
>>
>>33251561
>>33251620
>>33251660
"...Oh," You sigh, "I might need some time alone to think, but, look, the whole situation is messed up, and I'm gonna need time to get my head on straight, but speaking your mind let's me know what's going on, and hearing why you didn't use it let's me know you're thinking about it. I'm hurting too much right now to say thank you and mean it, but I do appreciate you considering this stuff. I'm not going to leave you over this, Skip. For now, just cast the spell and give ourselves some space. I still don't know if this spell will work on me."
"You might be fine," He replies, "Ponies and Changelings look similar so it might work."
His horn glows as he casts the spell. After a moment you feel a light pinching in you lower abdomen. It only lasts a second before it's gone.
"There." He sighs.

What do you do?
>>
>>33251767
That felt... Weird? Uh, I'll be back in a little bit. Did the bartender say when we'd have to start work?
>>
>>33251767
Kinda think we should tentatively hug him, since he's depressed and he's been doing a good job. "With that dealt with, I'm going to go take a shower. When do we need to start working off our tab? I don't like us staying still for too long with these collars on, so the sooner, the better."
>>
>>33251767
I should probably still take a pregnancy test, just in case.
>>33251829
Make an awkward pat on the back, but a hug seems a bit too much. Also, he's furious at himself, but not depressed. Seems like he might have some anger issues.
>>
>>33251822
>>33251829
>>33251888
"That felt... weird," You mutter, "I should probably still take a pregnancy test."
He nods in agreement.
You stand there for a moment before giving him a awkward pat on the back.
"Uh, I'll be back in a little bit," You tell him; "Need to take a shower. When do we need to start working off our tab? I don't like us staying still for too long with these collars on so the sooner, the better."
"Tomorrow morning," Skip says, "He didn't say how early, just that he'll knock when we need to get up."
With that you find the bathroom and head in, turning on the shower and stepping in. Leaving you alone to your thoughts.

What do you do?
>>
>>33252015
Well... crap. Why did this have to happen of all things?! Yes, I shouldn't have got wasted, but how was I suppose to know Skip was practically a complete pushover to this degree, that he was too scared to resist a mare encouraging him? Maybe his mother had something to do with lowering his self-confidence this badly. It still doesn't justify what he did though.
Can I even ever forgive him? This is something that he'll regret and haunt him for the rest of his life.

What about taking these collars off? Could this, or another dimension, be advanced enough to disarm? Nothing is fully secured when it comes to technology.
>>
>>33252015
'Did the spell work? Did it do any damage? Ugh... This worlds been the nicest we've been to so far and I fucked it up...'
>>
>>33252087
'Why did this have to happen of all things?! I shouldn't have gotten wasted, but how was I suppose to know Skip was practically a complete pushover to this degree, that he was too scared to resist a mare encouraging him? Maybe his mother had something to do with lowering his self-confidence this badly. It still doesn't justify what he did though.'
You let the water wash over your chitinous body as you think.
'...Can I even forgive him? This is something that he'll regret and haunt him for the rest of his life.'
Your thoughts then drift to the collar around your neck, for the first time you could get a good look at. It didn't have any obvious keyholes or places where you could separate it to get it off. It could've been slipped on, but it doesn't look like it would've fit your head.

What do you do?
>>
>>33252378
This>>33252368(Me)
Grab the soap if there is any and start scrubbing ourselves.
>>
>>33252378
Definitely not put on through our head. Best not mess with it. If we do manage to find somehow knowledgeable enough to check without blowing our head, we might look at it again. For now, let's not risk our life messing with it.
>>
>>33252437
>>33252438
You decide it was best not to mess with it. Not wanting to risk your life fooling around with it right now.
You grab the soap and start scrubbing yourself down, thoughts drifting back.
'...Did the spell work? Did it do any damage? Ugh... This world has been the nicest we've been to so far and I fucked it up...'
You were soon all scrubbed down.

What do you do?
>>
>>33252737
>I fucked it up
I thought we frustrated by Skip's fuck up? We can be angry and frustrated that we got drunk, but to think it's our fault is completely false. It doesn't make any sense any sense for our mc to have this 180 in who to blame.
>>
>>33252737
Sit in the shower for a little then turn it off and dry ourselves.
>>33252766
We can blame ourselves as well as Skip, it's not like we can only do one or the other. Skips as fault for the stuff after we got drunk but we're at fault for getting drunk. Basically the thinking is that none of this crap would have happened if we'd known our limits.
>>
>>33252737
No, stop blaming yourself for all this. What happened is not something I could've known about. Yes, it's my fault for drinking, but that's it. I can't blame myself for Skip's shortcomings.
To think a shower wouldn't help get my thoughts in order.
>>33252809
Yes, we could blame ourselves slightly for what it led to, but to say WE fucked it all up is untrue, and we shouldn't ever word it like that. Both characters are to blame, but far more blame goes to Skip.
>>
>>33252816
I'm pretty sure I'm misunderstanding you but just in case I'm not. I'm not saying in the slightest to blame ourselves for what skip did, but rather blame ourselves for making this whole situation possible in the first place.
>>
>>33252849
That's fine. It's just that I personally think we shouldn't stress too much over our mistake. It's not like we knew we were that much of a lightweight, due to our memory loss, and we had a friend nearby we thought we could rely on if we started drinking too much. Also, do note that it was HIM that encouraged us to chose to drink, despite us being hesitant.
>>
>>33252809
>>33252816
You sit down in the shower.
'No, stop blaming yourself for all this. What happened is not something I could've known about. Yes, it's my fault for drinking, but that's it. I can't blame myself for Skip's shortcomings. To think a shower wouldn't help get my thoughts in order.'
You turn off the shower and dry yourself off, soon stepping out of the bathroom and into the apartment.
Skip was on the balcony again, this time with a bottle of alcohol in his magic.

What do you do?
>>
>>33252887
True enough, he didn't know we were such a light weight though, yes he encouraged it for some reason even though it was completely out of character for him as he had said in the past that he didn't like alcohol because of his mother. But after we figured out that we can't handle our drink we didn't stop. (Did he suggest we stop? I don't remember, I don't think so though.)
>>
>>33252939
Try sensing his emotions again.
>>
>>33252939
Stay back for now. Is he actually drunk this time as a way to cope? Hopefully he's not an angry drunk.
>>33252941
He never suggested we stop. In fact, he was humored by how drunk we were. It didn't matter how outright flirty and lewd we were with him, he just played along.
>>
>>33252946
>>33252958
You stay back for now, hoping that he wasn't an angry drunk as you sense his emotions.
Instead of anger it was now a drunken black hole of sadness.
You cautiously approach, finding two already drunken bottles on the ledge with him. Bottles of Vodka apparently.

What do you do?
>>
>>33253077
So is he intoxicated?
>His emotions were normal with very little signs of intoxication and he has only drunk half of his drink.
Weren't we able to sense intoxication, or am I mistaken?
>>
>>33253077
>>33253095
Never mind, I somehow missed the line. It's a drunken black hole.
>>
>>33253077
... Skip? Are you alright? Can you please come back inside with me?
>>
>>33253077
Skip? Where'd you get all that vodka? Do we have a bigger debt now?
>>
>>33253077
The thought of him simultaneously adding to our tab and picking up a drinking habit is unpleasant. He needs help before he gets us both killed.
Sit down near him. "Skip. I just want you to know that, inspite of what you might think and what happened, you aren't alone. I don't like seeing you out here drinking, it scares me, because you might do something drastic, and then I'd be alone again. I want space, and time to think, not to lose you and truly be alone again. And I can't think if I'm constantly worried might off yourself. So please, can you put down the bottle, and come back inside?"
>>
>>33253122
>>33253175
>>33253187
"...Skip," You ask, "Are you alright? Where'd you get the Vodka? Do we have a bigger debt now?"
"I'm *hic* fine," He slurs, "They were in the *hic* fridge and he said we can *hic* help ourselves to the food and drinks."
"Skip," You sigh; sitting down next to him, "In spite of what you might think and what happened, you aren't alone. I don't like seeing you out here drinking, it scares me because you might do something drastic, and then I'd be alone again. I want space and time to think, not to lose you and truly be alone again. And I can't think if I'm constantly worried you might off yourself. So please, can you put down the bottle, and come back inside?"
He stares at his bottle for a minute before setting it down and following you inside, collapsing on the couch again.
"I'm becoming my *hic* mom," He mutters, "...Guess she was right."

What do you do?
>>
>>33253276
I don't know what she said but you're not becoming her, you just need to do some thinking like I do.
>>
>>33253276
You don't have to become her, but if you want that to happen, you already know what to do.
>>
>>33253276
You aren't her, and she isn't here to mess with your life anymore. You fucked up, and you're drinking now because you're lost, but you're strong, stronger than she ever was because she never had the courage to try. When you went to thaw that ice wall, you risked your life to help a complete stranger, unsure if they were going to help you if things went bad. Does that sound like someone gives up at the first sign of trouble?

No. We're in this shit together, and I'd prefer to go out doing something stupidly reckless for the chance to live free, rather than drink my sorrows away, waiting for my head to explode. So, are you with me?

(Second paragraph is really weird, but I can't bring myself to delete it. Just use the first paragraph and ignore the second.)
>>
>>33253293
>>33253357
>>33253362
"I don't know what she said, but you're not becoming her," You tell him, "If you want that to happen you already know what to do."
He grimaces a little.
"You just need to do some thinking like I do. She isn't here to mess with your life anymore. You fucked up, and you're drinking now because you're lost, but you're strong, stronger then she ever was because she never had the courage to try. When you went to thaw that ice wall you risked your life to help a complete stranger, unsure if they were going to help you if things went bad. Does that sound like someone who gives up at the first sign of trouble?"
"...No," He mutters, "Yet, that doesn't sound like me. I'm not *hic* strong."
He rolls over onto his side, away from you.
"Ugh, I shouldn't have drank the Vodka... You probably don't want to sleep with me tonight, huh?"

What do you
>>
>>33253593
You mean just in the same bed right? Not the other possible meaning for that? I... Don't know, maybe back to back but nothing more.
>>
>>33253593
...I think that's what we both want. You wouldn't be comfortable sleeping with me after what happened. Just please, can't you at least promise me you won't harm yourself?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33253695
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>33253593
"I think I probably want to."
>>
>>33253593
Very poor choice of words there Skip, but maybe I still need to think.
>>
>>33253593
I'm sorry. It's just the way things are now.
>>33254381
Not this. Why would we be so easily comfortable with sleeping with him after everything he did to us? We really don't trust him at this moment.
>>
>>33255083
Not this.
>>33254381
Seconded.
>>
>>33255362
What's the possible justification in our character wanting to sleep with the person we're angry and mistrustful with now? Is it out of pure pity?
>>
>>33255381
Because we're worried about him. He is really not in a good place right now and if this will prevent any... Disasters then it'l be worth stowing our anger.
>>
>>33255421
That's just absolutely patronizing to tell him something that's so obviously false. Less than an hour ago, we told him that we didn't want to be in the same room as him, and now we're going to tell him and pretend that we're okay in the same bed so soon? He's not that dumb to not see how we're obviously forcing ourselves to accept something we find very uncomfortable uncomfortable.
>>
Didn't the barkeep tell us the drinks were on the house? Although I guess the mess in the bathroom changed that.
>>
>>33255430
Maybe he's not dumb but he might be drunk enough to be blinded from it for now.
>>
>>33255462
Who knows, but I doubt he'll be ever to agree to it with his overwhelming regret. He probably doesn't even trust himself to be with us, much less the bed. He's not even buying our words that he's stronger than this. If he spots our lie, that'll just push away from listening to us even further down the line, since no one likes to be treated like a burden that's barely tolerated.
>>
>>33253668
>>33253670
>>33254381
>>33254671
>>33255083
"You mean just in the same bed, right," You ask, "Not the other possible meaning for that?"
"Just sleeping." He mutters.
"Very poor choice of words there, Skip," You tell him; smiling a tiny bit, "I... don't know..."
You spend a few moments thinking.
"...I think that's what we both want," You admit, "You wouldn't be comfortable sleeping with me after what happened. I'm sorry, It's just the way things are now."
"It's *hic* fine," He replies; waving a hoof, "I don't deserve it."
"Can you promise me you won't harm yourself?" You ask.
"Yeah," He nods, "I *hic* promise... You think you could get me a *hic* blanket and a pillow? I'll *hic* take the couch."

What do you do?
>>
>>33255544
Sure, I can get those.
Just how late is it that he has to sleep? Didn't we wake up just recently, or did we wake up in the middle of the night?
>>
>>33255560
"Sure, I can get those." You nod.
You get some blankets and pillows and give it to Skip, looking outside at the night. It was early at night, but it was still time to sleep in an a actual bed. So you begin to trot to the bedroom.
"...Cereza." Skip says; stopping you.
You turn around to find him hiding behind his pillow slightly.
"...Uh, I'm not expecting you to forgive me anytime soon," He starts, "I'm *hic* even surprised that you're still... tolerating me and not just *hic* sending me to the DOoR by myself. But, for what it's worth... I'm *hic* sorry. I should have... done something, anything, differently and instead I fucked up... The first good dimension and I managed to fuck it up like *hic* everything else. I will even leave through the *hic* DOoR first thing in the morning if you want so you'll *hic* never see me again if only to make you happy. I don't want you to ever forgive me, but still... sorry."

What do you do?
>>
>>33255749
"Us splitting up would be a death sentence for the both of us. Let's assume for the sake of arguement that every DOoR after this one is perfectly safe. Without moral support, your mental health could spiral out of control, until you stop caring enough to live, or take your own life. And I don't like pointing it out, because it makes me feel like I'm using you, but I would starve in a matter of days without you. I don't want to die, and you wouldn't have made it this far if you did. Besides, we've gotta do right by the bartender and get rid of our tab before we can move on, and I'd be seriously pissed at you if you left me here to clean this up, taking up more time and running the risk of getting my head blown off. Just because I can't forgive you now, doesn't mean I won't be able to forgive you in the future, but you have to stick around and live to see that future first."
>>
>>33255749
We would both be worse off it we split up. As much as staying together is toxic and not something I want, we would both die alone if I left now.
>>
>>33255861
>>33255934
"We would both be worse off if we split up," You tell him, "As much as staying together is toxic and not something I want."
He visibly saddens at this.
"But, let's assume for the sake of argument that every DOoR after this one is perfectly safe. Without moral support, your mental health could spiral out of control, until you stop caring enough to live or take your own life. And I don't like pointing it out, because it makes me feel like I'm using you, but I would starve in a matter of days without you. I don't want to die, and you wouldn't have made it this far if you did. Besides, we gotta do right by the bartender and get rid of our tab before we can move on and I'd be seriously pissed at you if you left me here to clean this up, taking up more time and running the risk of getting my head blown off. Just because I can't forgive you now doesn't mean I won't be able to forgive you in the future, but you have to stick around and live to see that future first."
He nods in understanding, but doesn't look any less depressed or drunk.

What do you do?
>>
>>33256005
If only speeches could cure both of those things, we'd be a wizard and a saint. Goodnight Skip, try and get some rest.
>>
>>33256005
Try to get some decent sleep Skip. We've got to work tomorrow, and once we're done with that, we're gonna have to make up for lost time.
Go to bed and try to get some sleep ourself.
>>
>>33256005
Nothing we can do for him now. You reap what you sow, and even if we did forgive him, he now has to be constantly reminded by what he has done.
>>
>>33256030
>>33256046
>>33256048
"Goodnight Skip," You tell him, "Try to get some decent sleep. We've got to work tomorrow morning, and once we're done with that we're gonna have to make up for lost time so try and get some rest."
He nods and closes his eyes, letting you enter your bedroom. There was nothing you could do for him now.
You crawl into the bed and fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up by yourself at seven in the morning. A headache threatening to split your skull once more, but it was for different reasons.
Last night you had a flood of memories. Things were still missing, but you could remember the majority of your life with few problems..
You could remember old friends and your mom clearly, how she was so kind and loving. Most of the memories after her death were bad, from surviving by yourself, finding a suitable pony town to live in, and then becoming a prostitute. Most of those 'customers' were bad, but there were a few that were nice and stood out.

What do you do?
>>
>>33256288
Nice that we've got a lot of memories back. There are fewer chances for unhappy surprises now, we have the good memories of our friends and family, and as unpleasant as it is, we technically have 'job experience' now, which could be useful for dealing with rougher individuals. Nothing we can do about the headache now.

Get up and check that Skip and our stuff is still here and ok. The last thing we need right now is him going AWOL. We could tell him that we remember a lot more now, nothing especially depressing, or anything that we didn't expect, but there are a few holes still.
>>
>>33256288
Ow, at least I got my memories back. I could use some pain medication again for sure. Is Skip up? Hopefully, he's doing better and/or didn't disappear.
One big problem we have is love. Skip won't be a good source of it anymore. How long can our two vials last us?
>>
>>33256326
>>33256347
"Ow," You mutter, "At least I got my memories back. Could use some pain medication again."
You get up and trot out of the bedroom. Skip was, thankfully, still here. He looked exhausted with bags under his eyes, a cup of warm coffee in his hooves.
"Mornin'" He greets you; taking a sip of his coffee, "...Need some love for breakfast?"

What do you do?
>>
>>33256459
If you're able to give it.
Awkwardly attempt to attain love. Safe to say that we're still not entirely comfortable with him, but we're forced to use him for what little food there is. Kinda like forcing ourselves to eat some disgusting food we hate, because we don't want malnutrition.
>>
>>33256459
Awkwardly stare at him for a moment before nodding.
"Rough night for you too? Got some memories back, but they brought a headache. Nothing too soul crushing, just memories of dead friends and work. I'm... I'm glad you're still here. We're both hurting, and these things take time, but we can get through this."
>>
>>33256459
I...guess so. At least, what you're able to spare. I might start having issues of lack of love down the line though. Bad night of sleep?
We need to ask our barkeep more information oof this world, and where to buy something to check if we're pregnant.
>>
>>33256492
>>33256532
>>33256889
You awkwardly stare at him for a moment.
"If you're able to give it." You tell him, "At least, what you're able to spare."
You sit down next to him, awkwardly shuffling as you attain love from him. Not as much as it use to be, but it would still sustain you, you would just need to feed for a little longer. You could tell it was awkward for Skip as well.
"Rough night for you, too," You ask, "Got some memories back, but they brought a headache. Nothing too soul crushing, just memories of dead friends and work."
"That's good," He says, "Uh, wait, that's bad, uhhhhh..."
He thinks for a moment before forgetting it with a shake of his head.
"Yeah," He sighs, "Rough night. Kept having nightmares about the two of us, me the monster. Gave up trying to sleep around..."
He looks at the clock.
"...Five."
"Well, I'm... I'm glad you're still here," You tell him, "We're both hurting and these things take time, but we can get though this."
"I hope so, too," He agrees, "I want to go back to, you know, joking around and such."

What do you do?
>>
>>33256942
I wish that was true too, but the reality is that this has probably changed everything between us that things will not be the same. Whatever this new thing is now, we have to make it work.
>>
>>33256942
I think we can get to that point again. Our 'trip' is gonna be pretty boring if we can't have a conversation without being awkward towards each other. Do you think you can handle today with the limited sleep you got?

Maybe reach out and touch his hoof. We're not scared of him (at least I don't think we are, and he seems scared of himself), and I think if we do little things when we interact with him, it will help.
>>
>>33257017
Wouldn't we be at least wary of him? After hearing what he's done, without context from our memories, it doesn't really paint a story of someone you want to be around too much.
Also, I doubt our mc can actually be comfortable enough to how things were. Something as huge as this destroys entire relationships forever. A major change has to happen naturally.
>>
>>33256942
Honestly? I feel the same, I don't want this to be how we spend the rest of our trip.
>>
>>33256988
Not this.
>>
>>33256942
I can forgive with time. I can't say the same with forgetting and acting the same as before. Being flirty and open as I how was is just going to be naturally difficult or gone from these circumstances. I'm sorry that you have to hear this.
>>
>>33257042
Wary probably, since he hurt us, but considering what our job was, the fact that we don't remember the act, and it wasn't violent, I can't imagine we'd be more scared of him than he is of himself right now. And a big change would happen naturally, but we need to make a effort if we want to start down that path.
>>
Gonna stop a little early.
>>
>>33257080
What's the reason? Let's not pretend that character interaction between these two hasn't made a permanent shift that can be reversed. He broke our trust and our character should change her perspective of him from now on.
>>33257103
If we want to start down that path, don't say that we can reach the same point again. Both characters know that's not true in the slightest.
>>
>>33257112
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>33257113
Because you keep stating things as facts when they haven't been decided yet.
>>
>>33257142
I'm not stating that as a fact in >>33256988
This has 'probably' changed everything between them. Let's not act as if having things return has any reasonable chance of happening.
>>
>>33257182(me)
Although, I will admit I sometimes state it as if it is true. I just find the chances absurd enough that I treat my assumption as a truth.
>>
>>33257198
And as you find it absurd most of your suggestions make me think you're trying to make it impossible to along with that.
Thus not this.
>>
>>33257113
Do they? Nothing has indicated that both characters believe there is no hope of recovering their relationship (Skip still has hope, and we've not really definitively decided).

>>33257198
Stating your opinion as truth, no matter how logical it might be, can be grating. I sometimes do that myself and I get irritated about it afterwards.

I feel shitty for pointing this out, but this is fiction, and fairy tale ending shit has been known to happen in this stuff. The final say of what does and doesn't happen comes down to the QM.
Besides, punishing the players for staying in character feels shitty (I personally tried to stay in character while also trying to steer us away from this conclusion, or at least him cumming inside us. I don't think I was alone in this.)
>>
>>33257207
I'm 'trying' to make it impossible? I thought the problem was that I was stating it as a fact in my post? And what I might think personally is kinda irrelevant if you're going to say something is wrong with a certain post. Are you trying to say it's far too blunt? That's a valid criticism to it. I'm not intentionally trying to sabotage things. I just believe our mc would have a more negative view of any hope of repairing the relationship when the wound is so fresh.
>>33257225
I understand. And you're not shitty for pointing it out. In fact, I'm the shitty one for stating opinion as truth. Our character hasn't made her mind on hope of recovery, and I need to remember that. Sometimes I forget to not to look at things from a serious and pessimistic perspective when I think about it from the view of characters. Sometimes, you got to let things out of suspension of disbelief in stories.

And yeah, there's a fine line between being in character and what we want. I was trying to prevent this situation as well in character, but sometimes you can't prevent how a character should act in cyoas, unfortunately.
>>
>>33257252
>serious and pessimistic
I can get that way as well, forgetting that this is supposed to be something of a game, even if it can be emotionally at times. On the topic of the difference between players and the character, I think the bathroom scene could have gone differently if we had clearly communicated our wants for the scene and intentions behind our actions, but I also feel that we would be forcing Pluto to take a course of action he might not want to.

Thank you for considering my opinion and sharing your own, now if you'll excuse me, I need to go the fuck to sleep. Night!
>>
>>33256942
"Well, let's get this bar job over with and see where our journey takes us."
>>
I figure since Cereza knows that Skip realized he fucked up, she would at least consider forgiving him, not right away of course. If she just continues grinding him into the dirt about it, it could only lead to bad consequences.
I think we should at least try to put it behind us and move forward.
>>
Bump
>>
>>33257720
I agree that we need to move on from this. Cereza needs to learn to at least or get along with overtime. The problem isn't so much that we forgive him, but that if he can forgive himself for what he has done. The trauma from his mother is making things worse for him on that front, now that he believes she was right about him. Even if we forgive him, his new drinking issue isn't likely to go away.

How do we solve this? I don't know. Our character is no therapist, and there's only so much we can say or help him with. It's probably better if someone else talked to him, other then what he perceives to be his 'victim'. Maybe we can get some anti-depressants in this world to deal with this for now?
>>
>>33256988
>>33257017
>>33257070
>>33257087
>>33257664
"Honestly? I feel the same," You admit, "I don't want this to be how we spend the rest of our trip. I can forgive with time, but I can't say the same with forgetting. Being flirty and open is just going to be naturally difficult or gone from these circumstances. I'm sorry that you have to hear that."
He nods in understanding.
"Whatever this new things is now, we have to make it work." You tell him.
After a few moments of silence you reach a hoof out and touch his hoof. He looks nervous at this, but after a moment he calms down.

What do you do?

>>33257279
>Take a course of action he might not want to.
That happens sometimes and I have to roll with it as QM. I don't want to railroad a decision or pretend to be a player cause that's a shitty thing to do and would probably eat at my guilt.
>>
>>33259107
Are you afraid of me or of yourself? Either way, let's just concentrate on meeting the barkeep, get breakfast, and pay our debt.
>>
>>33259107
We can get through this, we'll just have to take foalsteps. You don't scare me, and you shouldn't be scared either.

(I mean, the players taking it somewhere the QM might not want can happen, I'd just prefer we not bully you into doing it by requesting the same thing over and over)

>>33259179
Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt. (Sorry, all I can think of when I see debt)
>>
>>33259179
>>33259201
"Are you afraid of me or of yourself?" You ask.
"...Myself."
"We can get through this," You tell him, "We'll just have to take foalsteps. You don't scare me, and you shouldn't be scared either. Either way, let's just concentrate on meeting the barkeep, get breakfast, and pay our debt."
"Bring us the filly and wipe away the debt."
"What?" You ask.
"Sorry," He apologizes, "From an old pre-disease book I read."

What do you do?
>>
>>33259304
Ooookay? Let's get going then.
>>
>>33259304
Sounds... interesting. Might have to try looking for a copy once we get back. After we have a chat with that AI. For now, let's get to work, once your done your coffee of course. Gonna need that caffeine.

(There is always a lighthouse, a man, and a city.)
>>
>>33259359
>>33259376
"Ooookay," You say, "Sounds... interesting. Might have to try looking for a copy once we get back. After we have a chat with the AI. For now, let's get to work, once you are done with your coffee of course."
He nods and gets back to drinking. After a few quiet moments there is a knock at the door. You get up and get it, finding the barkeeper standing there.
"Hey," He greets you, "You two ready?"

What do you do?
>>
>>33259461
We are. Thank you again for letting us stay here. Sorry for passing out at your bar, Mr...?
Do we tell him we're not exactly from here? We don't really know too much about this world yet.
>>
>>33259461
"Just about, Skip is just finishing his coffee. What will we be doing? My name is Cereza by the way." We aren't disguised, are we? We might as well tell him we're a changeling, considering what happened last night.

>>33259494
Considering we've got bomb collars, walk on all fours, and others might have been through here before, it's probably better if we do bring it up.
>>
>>33259504
I would be surprised if we weren't captured for live experimentation, due to the fact we're practically aliens. I guess they see us as some very weird ponies who decided walking on fours is completely fine.
>>
>>33259494
>>33259504
"Just about," You nod, "Skip is just finishing his coffee. My name is Cereza, by the way. Sorry for passing out at your bar, Mr...?"
"Jake," He says, "Just call me Jake, that's what everyone calls me."
"What will we be doing?" You ask.
"Just helping around," He shrugs, "Cleaning tables and such before the lunch rush. The two of you should be able to go around lunchtime."

What do you do?
>>
>>33259591
You sure we won't look too strange for the customers? We kinda... walk on four legs.
>>
>>33259591
Ok, thank you. I was a little worried about how long this was going to take, since we've places to be and a limited time to get there, but that shouldn't be too bad. Any advice you can give us before we get started?
>>
>>33259591
Okay, thank you.
>>
>>33259617
>>33259644
>>33259660
"Okay, thank you," You smile, "I was a little worried about how long this was going to take, since we have places to be and a limited time to get there, but that shouldn't be too bad. You sure we won't look too strange from for the customers? We kinda... walk on four legs."
"The People in Black haven't come yet," He jokes, "You should be fine."
Skip trots up, having drunk his coffee and gotten spruced up a bit.
"I'm ready."

What do you do?
>>
>>33259796
Wait one second, who are The People in Black?
>>
>>33259796
"Alright, let's get moving. The earlier we start, the more we can get done." Disguise status? We'd stand out less as a Pegasus, but it doesn't particularly matter if they don't care we're on all fours, unless they really don't like bugs.

>>33259807
Men in Black joke, I think.
>>
Do they even have magic in this world?
>>
>>33259807
>>33259850
"Who are the People in Black?" You ask.
"Just a conspiracy theory," Jake waves, "I was making a joke."
"Alright," You say, "Let's get moving. The earlier we start, the more we can get done."
The two of you follow him out and down the stairs. You were currently in your Changeling form.
The two of you come to a door and step through into the bar.
"The bar opens in an hour," Jake explains, "So somebody needs to clean all the tables and your... mess in the bathroom."
"I can take care of the mess in the bathroom." Skip tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>33260349
Okay, I'll clean the tables.
>>
>>33260349
Wince slightly that the barkeep knows what happened in the bathroom. At least, Skip is kind enough to clean the place where the incident happened.
>>
>>33260349
Should we really let Skip clean that up? He's just gonna be reminded of what happened while he's in there, and that isn't really a good thing at this point. I kinda think we should clean that up, especially since we've dealt with those kinds of messes before.
Grimace slightly. "We were pretty loud, weren't we? Sorry about that, forgot that I was a lightweight. It didn't mess with your customers too much, did it?"
>>
>>33260377
Doesn't he have to face his fear in this? Honestly, I think he might get coitophobia(fear of sex) from this. A situation where he felt simultaneously forced and actively harmed one of his friends isn't to be treated lightly.
>>
>>33260391
I think he's still on a downward spiral, and that this might be too soon to 'face his fears'. It might do some good to see that it's just a normal place while he still can, but having to visit the place of his nightmares could also make things worse. If he wants to face it, that's his decision, but we should make sure he's actually ok with it.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>33260399
Good night, Pluto.
>>
>>33260399
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>33260398
That's fair. We need to make sure if this is something he does want to genuinely face, or he's just volunteering out of guilt so we don't go to the place where he kinda violated us.
I wonder if he's growing a fear of having any female touch him. If he's scared of himself around us, it might also apply to others.
>>
Bump
>>
>>33260915
>>
>>33260353
>>33260364
>>33260377
You wince at this.
"We were pretty loud, weren't we," You ask, "Sorry about that, forgot that I was a lightweight. It didn't mess with your customers too much, did it?"
"No," He shakes his head, "And it's fine. Not the first time it had happened in there."
"I'll clean the tables." You say.
"Alright," Jake nods, "Skip, there's already some cleaning supplies in the bathroom."
Skip nods and trots off towards the bathroom. Jake hands you a bucket filled with warm water and a cloth.

What do you do?
>>
>>33262056
Start cleaning the tables.
>>
>>33262056
Well, let's get started with our work then. Meanwhile, we can converse with Jake. Ask him if he knows where the nearest pharmacy is.
Problem is we have no money to buy anything we can use.
>>
>>33262078
>>33262105
You trot over to one of the tables and start cleaning, taking the cloth and wiping it down.
"Do you know where the nearest pharmacy is?" You ask.
"Down the street," He replies, "Can't miss it... Sounded like the two of you were having fun in the bathroom last night."

What do you do?
>>
>>33262183
Uh, yea... I guess we were.
>>
>>33262183
Yeah.... Sorry, but I'm not really comfortable about that. Let's just say it's something we both regret.
>>
>>33262183
Sorry about that we got carried away and one thing lead to another. Not a very romantic fist time is it?
>>
>>33262183
Blush a lot.
>>
>>33262205
Saying that it wasn't a good first time would hint that we do have a form of relationship. It's is best not to give him any ideas that there isn't anything really between us. Otherwise, he's just going to find our behavior and avoidance with each other really odd.
>>
>>33262183
It's kind of a blur cause of the alcohol. We'd talked about fooling around, but that really wasn't the best time or place to start doing that stuff, for a number of reasons. Personally, I was hoping he'd tell me he was ready ahead of time, so we could plan it out a little, find a better local, no offense. Plus, I was really not in the right frame of mind to be making decisions like that.

>>33262217
Maybe not a lot? We used to do stuff like that for a living, so we shouldn't be totally embarrassed about it. It's still embarrassing of course.
>>
>>33262252
I think it would depend if she was a street pick up and go hooker or a private contact and meet hooker or a brothel hooker. Does that even make a difference actually?
>>
>>33262183
There's nothing romantic between us if that's what you're thinking. Sure, I might have acted really flirty with him, but was mostly due to the alcohol. Had a gut feeling drinking here would end horribly.
>>
>>33262252(me)
>local
Locale
(As in setting or location)

Not sure entirely if we should be telling him about our poor mental state, since he might feel inclined to bully or drive off Skip.

>>33262225
He probably assumes we have a relationship anyway, but yeah, implying it was the mc's first time might make things worse. If we were to say first time, we should be clear that it is either as a couple or Skip's specifically. I agree that there being difference between how we acted and how we act now would show something happened.

>>33262257
I presume we didn't work for a brothel. Maybe we started as a street one and moved onto private once we got experience, clients, and reputation.
>>
>>33262266
>Had a gut feeling drinking here would end horribly.
I agree with this, except I don't like how this is worded, so preferably Not This. He gave us beer and shelter in exchange for a little bit of work, so we really should avoid insulting Jake and his place.
>>
>>33262270
We shouldn't say it was our first time as a couple, because we are obviously no way going to act like that from now on, nor was it our relationship previously. Not with the distance likely to be had during work. Skip's first time would be a better thing to say.
>>
>>33262282
Fair. I meant couple more as in together, rather than as a romantic couple, but specifying that it was his first time would make things more clear.

Was it ever actually confirmed.ed that Skip is a virgin, or is that just something someone assumed based on how he acts and then it spread?
>>
>>33262281
Maybe we should specify we didn't feel comfortable drinking and getting distracted from more important things we needed to do.
>>
>>33262296
He actually said he was a virgin. He could have lied but the only reasons for doing that is kinda dark.
>>
>>33262189
>>33262197
>>33262205
>>33262217
>>33262252
>>33262266
"Uh, yea... It's kind of a blur cause of the alcohol," You say; blushing, "We'd talked about fooling around, but that really wasn't the best time or place to start doing that stuff. We got carried away and one thing led to another. Not a very romantic first time for him, is it?"
"Nope." He shakes his head with a little smile.
"Personally, I was hoping he'd tell me he was ready ahead of time, so we could plan it out a little, find a better locale, no offense. Plus, I was really not in the right frame of mind to be making decisions like that. It's something we both regret."
"Both regret," Jake asks; confused and slightly concerned, "Did he... violate you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>33262343
Eh... No... Lets just say there's a reason I want to go to the pharmacy.

I think we've said enough, we probably don't really want to cause even more trouble here right? And saying what actually happened might do just that.
>>
>>33262343
Um...it's complicated. First of all, we were never a real couple. Just friends who were sexually interested in each other. Apparently, if what he said is correct, I ran to the bathroom because I was suffering from trauma from my past, and he wanted to comfort me in anyway I can. So he kissed me.
Not only was I sad drunk but also a really flirty one last night, correct? I guess when I was drunk, I encouraged him to have sex with me, even though it wasn't under any real consent from me. Skip, wanting to do anything to stop seeing me crying, so he forced himself to have sex with me for comfort, not thinking what he was doing was wrong.
Somewhere along the way, it has gone too far for him. I was begging him to finish inside me, but he didn't want to. He was so afraid of what I might do if he said no, that he actually thought I would rape him! So he continued out of fear, no matter how ludicrous the idea of me wanting to overpower him was.

Now, we're both feeling the aftermath. I'm hurt that Skip would distrust me enough to hurt him and to let something awful happen to me when I trusted him. As for Skip, he's not in a good place right now. I'm worried he might harm himself. He's already showing signs of being addicted to alcohol. So please, don't give him anything to drink.
>>
>>33262343
"Violate isn't quite the right word for it. I wasn't right in the head at the time, and he hurt me emotionally because of it, but this was a spur of the moment thing. He didn't plan for this, he made a mistake, and he's beating himself up for it. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's taking this worse than I am, considering his potentially sexually abusive mother, and our stressful situation. I had to talk him down from potential suicide twice. I used to be a 'working mare' so I've got a thick skin for this type of stuff. Please don't drive him off, because I, 100 percent no nonsense, literally can't live without him."

>>33262308
I mean, we were kinda peer pressured into it. But that isn't to say we didn't want/'need' a drink at the time.

>>33262316
Good to know. Honestly, I kinda assumed he had been sexually abused by his mother, possibly even raped, which is part of why he is taking the whole thing so badly. Of course, that wouldn't make much sense since he kinda initiated the sex. He probably still was sexually abused in a sense, but she wouldn't have touch him for that to happen.
>>
>>33262413
>Please don't drive him off, because I, 100 percent no nonsense, literally can't live without him.
Perhaps we should specify by saying we feed of emotions, because that sentence sounds absolutely like an abusive relationship we're too afraid to run from.
>>
>>33262426
Yeah. At this point saying we eat emotions can't hurt anything, and it would help him understand that we're trying to make it work not just because we want to, but because we need to.
>>
>>33262393
>>33262402
>>33262413
"Eh... no," You say, "Violate isn't quite the right word for it. We were never really a couple. Just friends who were sexually interested in each other. Apparently if what he said is correct, I ran into the bathroom because I was suffering from trauma from my past, and he wanted to comfort me in anyway he could, so he kissed me. I guess when I was drunk I encouraged him to have sex with me, even though it wasn't under any real consent from me. Skip forced himself to have sex with me for comfort, not thinking what he was doing was wrong. I was begging him to finish inside me, but he didn't want to. He was so afraid of what I might do if he said no, that he actually thought I would rape him. So he continued out of fear."
You pause for a moment. Jake listening carefully.
"He didn't plan for this," You continue, "He made a mistake and he's beating himself up for it. I'm pretty sure he's taking this worse than I am considering his potentially sexually abusive mother and our stressful situation. I had to talk him down from potential suicide twice. I used to be a 'working mare' so I've got a thick skin for this type of stuff. Please don't drive him off because I need emotions to survive."
"Promise," He nods, "...Sounds like a chain of... stupid errors. I can say that the first part is true. Your... disguise started falling and you became emotionally distressed, disturbing a few customers as you ran to the bathroom. Skip followed you after a few minutes. He thought it was a passing thing, but got concerned when you never came out."

What do you do?
>>
>>33262546
Thank you for understanding. Er...do you know a pharmacy nearby?
>>
>>33262574
>>33262183
>"Down the street," He replies, "Can't miss it...
>>
>>33262546
Um, if I were to say we're aliens, would you believe us?
>>
>>33262546
Yea it takes a bit to put on a disguise, not much to maintain one but if my disguise falls when I don't want it to for whatever reason it's probably not going back on until the reason it failed is gone.
The reason I panicked like that is because... Well I lost a lot of my family because of what they were.

>>33262574
Um? Try again, we already ask this and he said there was one down the street.
>>
>>33262636
>>33262642
"Yeah, it takes a bit to put on a disguise, not much to maintain one, but if my disguise falls when I don't want it to for whatever reason it's probably not going back on until the reason it failed is gone. The reason I panicked like that is because... Well I lost a lot of my family because of what they were."
"...Insect horse... things?"
You nod.
"Um, if I were to say we're aliens, would you believe us?" You ask.
"Honestly," He thinks for a moment, "...Yes."

What do you do?
>>
>>33262738
Good, I'll be honest then we've been jumping through worlds for the last couple days and this in by far the nicest place we've been to by far even including our own. If we could stay I'd probably seriously consider it. Oh, and if you find a weird DOoR looking portal don't go through it. We barely made it out of the last place.
>>
>>33262738
"I'm a little surprised you would believe that easily, but it is kinda obvious with how much we stand out. It's actually a little more complicated than 'aliens' since we're... dimension exploring pioneers? I think that's a better description, but alien still works since it just means foreign. My species is changeling, in case you wanted to know. Also, the DOoRs are oneway, and one leads to you bathroom, but it guarded by an automated turret in a mostly uninhabited forest. Uh, any questions?"
>>
>>33262738
Okay then. Would you believe a powerful AI has forced us in an experiment with these explosive collars? Are you sure those in black isn't a possibility now?
>>
>>33262776
>>33262792
>>33262805
"Good," You smile, "I'll be honest, I'm a little surprised you would believe so easily, but it is kinda obvious with how much we stand out. We've been jumping through worlds for the last couple of days and this is by far the nicest place we've been to by far even including our own. If we could stay I'd probably seriously consider it."
He chuckles a little.
"Also," You continue, "The DOoRs are one way, and one leads to your bathroom, but it's guarded by an automated turret in a mostly uninhabited forest. Uh, any questions?"
"Not really."
"Would you believe a powerful AI has forced us in an experiment with these explosive collars?" You ask.
"...That's a little hard to believe." Jake admits.

What do you do?
>>
>>33262955
Well, whether you believe it or not, that's my situation. That's why I'm sticking to Skip for the most part. If I wasn't in this experiment, I would find someone else to feed off emotions from, but I doubt I can force someone to go through the DOoRs with me for that to continue to survive.
>>
>>33262955
Well, I could wait around here long enough for this collar to prove it but I don't think either of us wants that. Basically I was drugged and kidnapped and told if I didn't get a move on this collar would explode, I have no idea ifit's really an AI behind this or just someone who can alter their voice I'll find out when I get through a certain amount of doors.

>>33263015
>If I wasn't in this experiment, I would find someone else to feed off emotions from,
Not this. I think it's way too much to suggest that we'd abandon him as soon as we could.
>>
>>33263021
We've literally told him we're sticking together for each other's survival, and that we don't really want to stay near if we had a choice. We're sticking with him so we can both live. We get food and we stop him from killing himself.
>>
>>33262955
Why else would I be forced to enter a different dimension where I might not be able to live, sleep, or breathe in? If I wanted to stay what else would be stopping me? We're forced against our will to travel.
>>33263021
It's sad, but the truth is we wouldn't really be with Skip if circumstances were better. We're forced to try to work something out.
>>
>>33263040
Yes but we've also said that we still care about him as well.
>>
>>33263040
>>33263064
Let me just ask you two something, are we trying to drop pretty much all positive character interaction in this story? Because I'll be honest that really doesn't seem like a good time to me.
>>
>>33263075
Yes, enough to not want him to die. That's why were staying.
>>33263088
A lot of us didn't want this incident to happen. What makes you think people want to all of a sudden drop positive interaction?
>>
>>33263088
I'm just sticking to what we told him. I'm wondering more on why you think this is a slippery slope.
>>
>>33263015
>>33263021
>>33263064
"Well, I could wait around here long enough for this collar to prove it," You tell him, "But, I don't think either of us wants that. I was drugged, kidnapped, and told if I didn't get a move on this collar would explode. Why else would I be forced to enter a different dimension where I might not be able to live, sleep, or breath in?"
You pause for a moment.
"That's why I'm sticking to Skip for the most part, I would find someone else to feed off emotions from, but I doubt I can force someone to go through the DOoRs with me."
"That's cruel of you," Jake says, "It sounds like to me that you're planning on throwing Skip away the first chance you get. Yes, there was the... problem last night, but the two of you regret it and Skip seems to care, or at least be concerned, about you."

What do you do?
>>
>>33263095
Because that's where this path seems to be heading. If the only reason we're staying with him is because we're forced then poof all the good feelings of sort of adventuring with a buddy (With dark undertones) is gone and we're just left trudging through world after world silently.

>>33263112
Because everything is a slippery slope. Sure things can technically improve but even if that's what I want to happen I don't think it will because this will always just be a massive shadow over every situation possibly leading to things slowly getting worse and worse.
And no you're not just sticking to what we've already said, we never said that we would leave him if we could. We did say that we had to stick with him but that's not the same.
>>
>>33263125
You're... Right. I'm still angry and disappointed with what happened, I do still care about Skip it's just awkward and complicated right now.
>>
>>33263125
I guess it is. I guess I'm still a bit hurt about it, I want things to improve but for now it's too soon.
>>
>>33263126
You're making a lot of assumptions on this without any actual proof of it heading there. If you're going to call people out for intentionally throwing away positive character interaction as their real aim, you need more than your gut feeling.
>>33256005
>"As much as staying together is toxic and not something I want."
Far too cruel, but it was said.
>>
>>33263125
What? What makes you think I don't care about Skip, or that what I told you was the main reason I'm sticking with him? I'm scared he'll commit suicide, so I insist that I stick with him for his sake!
Are you really saying you wouldn't slightly question sticking with your friend after they just violated you and broke your trust? Don't assume I'm throwing away someone I care about, when I just said I'm scared they might commit suicide.
>>
>>33263125
I'm angry at him, but that doesn't mean I don't care about him. I'll forgive him with time, and I really do want to.
My species are technically a parasite since we feed on others, so I don't blame you for coming to the conclusion I would so easily betray Skip, because I consider basic needs like anyone else. I don't like looking at others as food, but this is how I was born. I hate it at times, but it is what it is.
>>
>>33263156
I am making assumptions yes, but if I were to wait until It was either proven or not then it'd probably be too late to change anything.
>>
>>33263125
"I'm not gonna do it, but it wouldn't just be for my benefit. I'm not exactly stable at the moment, and if I wasn't worried about him killing himself, dependent on him for food, and wanting to try fixing this, I'd put some distance between us so he wouldn't have to deal with my shit. Side effect of those drugs I mentioned is temporary amnesia, and over the past few days, I've been reliving a few personal tragedies. Skip got most of his back before we met. Whatever we had, I wanted stability from it, the normalcy, the trust, and right now it's not feeling too stable. I've got most of my memories now, but I'm still mess. We're both a couple of messed up strangers, who made a mess, in the middle of our messed up struggle for survival."
How long has Skip been on his own? Getting a little worried.
>>
>>33263149
>>33263155
>>33263179
>>33263197
>>33263207
"What makes you think I don't care about Skip," You ask; defensively, "Or that what I told you was the main reason I'm sticking with him? I'm scared he'll commit suicide so I insist that I stick with him for his sake! Are you really saying you wouldn't slightly question sticking with your friend after they just violated you and broke your trust? Don't assume I'm throwing away someone I care about when I just said I'm scared they might commit suicide."
"If it was rape, I would tell you to," He shrugs, "But, it wasn't, it was a mistake the two of you acknowledge and regret."
"You're... right," You sigh, "I guess I'm still hurt about it, but that doesn't mean I don't care about him, I do still care about Skip it's just awkward and complicated right now."
You sigh again.
"My species are technically a parasite since we feed on others so I don't blame you for coming to the conclusion I would so easily betray Skip, because I consider basic needs like anyone else. I don't like looking at others as food, but this is how I was born."
You pause again.
"The side effect of those drugs I mentioned is temporary amnesia, and over the past few days I've been reliving a few personal tragedies. Skip got most of his back before we met. Whatever we had, I wanted stability from it, the normalcy, the trust, and right now It's not feeling too stable. I've got most of my memories now, but I'm still a mess. We're both a couple of messed up strangers, who made a mess, in the middle of our messed up struggle for survival."
"That doesn't mean that stability can't come back," Jake tells you, "It'll take time, but the two of you will find stable ground again, or a new ground the two of you build."
You look towards the bathroom door. Skip has been in there for a while. Jake also looks over there, seemingly coming to the same conclusion.

What do you do?
>>
>>33263287
>"If it was rape, I would tell you to," He shrugs, "But, it wasn't, it was a mistake the two of you acknowledge and regret."
I'm not sure of his logic here. It is a mistake, but that doesn't mean it doesn't fall under the definition 'rape'.
He kinda seems full of it when he's assuming he analyzes knows best about everything of our situation, instead of acknowledging it's complicated.
>>
>>33263287
Do you mind checking on him? I'll stay slightly back. He was scared of touching me this morning.
>>33263319
Yeah, it's kinda strange he's acting as if he knows everything there is about the situation. You don't brush off emotional trauma, mental illness, or ptsd you know nothing about, nor the details, and say that your solution will easily happen.
>>
>>33263287
Of course he was listening too, fantastic.

Go back to cleaning tables.

>>33263319
>>33263362
I assume that's because this is Pluto actively trying to salvage the situation.
>>
>>33263287
"I'm... I'm gonna go check on him. I was worried see that place again might do something bad, but i figured it might also help." Go up to the door and open it. "Skip?"

>>33263392
>Pluto actively trying to salvage the situation.
This.

Also
>he was listening
I don't think anything indicates that, a side from him taking more time than necessary.
>>
>>33263362
Maybe he should've just acted sympathetic and gave advice. Not reprimand us and analytically point things out as some arbiter.. Not something you do with people you just met that told you they have serious issues.
>>33263392
>I assume that's because this is Pluto actively trying to salvage the situation.
Maybe. It happened in No More Heroes as well. Friend tried to say something to mc, but it comes off as detrimental. I want to solve this issue, but this feels unnatural as it does the direct opposite in reality.
>>
>>33263287
No offense, Jake, but I don't think patrons with troubles like being told what to do.
Go check on Skip. Maybe he's listening in or maybe not. I doubt our mess is that bad.
>>
>>33263440
That's a bit too rude. Especially considering we're not patreons he gave us a drink and a place to stay for basically free.
>>
>>33263455
I guess that's true. We are no patrons and we're leeching off him. He's basically acting arrogant and superior, but I suppose it's safer to keep quiet.
>>
>>33263319
Kinda trying to go for the wise barkeep, guess I'm not doing it too well. Kinda trying to salvage the situation as well, but I'll stop if it's bothering anyone. Not sure if it's a bad thing here, but do what you want to me if it is.

>>33263362
>>33263392
>>33263405
>>33263440
"I'm... I'm gonna go check on him," You say, "Do you mind me checking on him?"
"Go ahead." He replies.
You trot over to the door and open it, peeking in.
"Skip?" You ask.
You find him in a corner of the bathroom, sitting and staring at the toilet in dejection, probably lost in the memories of what happened.
Everything looked clean though.

What do you do?
>>
>>33263565
Not that anon but it's okay, you're just trying to fix this situation like I assume we all are.

Hey... Are you alright? Not going to drown yourself in the bog are you?
>>
>>33263565
Read his emotions. He doesn't look like he's suffering too much. Maybe he's just trying to accept it all, or maybe it's something else.
I don't know if you should do anything, because brute forcing solutions unnaturally forces characters to face issues that are too deeply rooted to make that happen. Wisdom absolutely does not help situation like these. Mental health issues aren't rational, and you don't solve it through someone telling you how to do things because they're somehow wise and know more than you, despite not knowing all the facts. It's a delicate process of self-care and medication that little can be done to help.
>>
>>33263565
"Hey. Focusing on the past is just gonna make it harder for you to move on, even when everyone else has. Not saying you should just ignore how you feel and bottle it up, but sitting here thinking about it isn't gonna make anything better. You can talk to me if you feel like it, or talk to Jake if you don't feel comfortable talking to me."
He needs a hug, so let's give him one.

(It's not the worst thing in the world, and the barkeep is the best character for that kind of stuff, I just assume it doesn't translate well because it's not actually being spoken. I don't think you should stop, especially if it fits the character. I didn't really get what that one guy was complaining about, but I'm not a good judge for this kind of stuff.)
>>
>>33263565
Skip, can you hear me?

Mental health is a tough thing to write about. These things can last for years or a lifetime, and never have a simple answer if any.
>>
>>33263619
Should we really automatically say we might think he's trying suicide again?
>>33263634
>He needs a hug, so let's give him one.
You sure? He panicked just by the act of holding our hoof.
>>
>>33263647
You're right, it's probably too soon, but it doesn't change the fact that I believe he needs one. He needs non verbal comfort, because even if we talk and talk and talk, he's eventually gonna tune it out if we don't give him other kinds of support.
>>
>>33263634
I think I may be reacting more, because I faced this stuff and met several others who've also have. You'd be surprised by how easy it is to make others spiral deeper down their suffering by a few words. Common rule is to never assume how the other person thinks or feels about their issues.
>>
>>33263647
It's supposed to be a bad forced joke with a little bit of concern mixed in rather then actually wondering if he's thinking about killing himself.
>>
>>33263668
Perhaps just start a hoof on his back. Taking a big risk like this should be done slowly. Sometimes, all we can do is talk and talk for support and do nothing else but stand back.
>>
>>33263680
I suspected it was a joke. Just kinda surprised you want to use a forced bad joke, but I suppose it would be in character.
>>
Stopping for the night. I'm thinking about moving onto Wasteland Entertainment though I'm unsure.
>>
>>33263711
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>33263698
Yea, I know it's not really the time for it but I think we'd either use one to break the ice or try and act like we did before.
>>
>>33263670
I haven't faced this stuff, and I'm not a people person in general, so I trust you know how that stuff works better than I do. Sorry that I used the word complaining as well, it was just the only one i could think of. I also figured Pluto should be allowed to play the characters as he wants, to a reasonable degree at least.

>>33263681
I guess. Better to take small steps in this case.

>>33263711
Night, Pluto!

Do what you want to do.
>>
>>33263726
>I haven't faced this stuff, and I'm not a people person in general, so I trust you know how that stuff works better than I do. Sorry that I used the word complaining as well, it was just the only one i could think of. I also figured Pluto should be allowed to play the characters as he wants, to a reasonable degree at least.
Nah, it's alright. I don't really mind Pluto's characters too much, or something as pointless as representation. If the barkeep is suppose to act as the wise one, that's fine. What annoys me more is what his writing is intended to do. Something that's suppose to harm a character being treated as a positive outcome really irks me in writing. I think Pluto can do better than that and improve. It's usually been hit or miss when Pluto writes these types of characters, but I really do want to seem him get better.
>>
Sleep tight, Doors #4.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.