[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Dafpp7VWsAAZPbO.jpg (82 KB, 636x464)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Gundam Battle (Gunpla Warfare) Breaker
>Official Website
https://g-b-en.ggame.jp/

>Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/GundamBattleGW

>App store
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gundam-battle-gunpla-warfare/id1456221942

>Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.gb_en&hl=en_US

previous: >>17696572
>>
Is there a solution to the white-screen/black-screen-with-blue-crap-flying-around issue yet?
>>
>>17701945
This is my first Gacha, so I have nothing to compare it to. I assumed they were all this bad or worse.
>>
Where the fuck are all the Gyan heads, I swear to god they never show up in my billion friend capsule pulls or in the capital shop.
>>
>>17702040
sir can you leave my shop, you're creeping out the kids.
>>
>>17702046
It's as bad as ncsoft mmo loot boxes. Bandai is giving piggy Russ a run for his chicken wings.
>>
>>17702054
>Where the fuck are all the Gyan heads,
I have them all.
>>
>Supposed to be saving
>Don't have all 4* on my main Gunpla
>Really want to roll so I can have a chance at at least getting purple across the board

Holy fuck, this feeling makes me wanna kill myself.
>>
>energy isn't completely refilled by the time I wake up now
>>
>>17702040
I can't run the first story mission, I ran through the tutorial fine, but the app keeps crashing when I try to start the first story mission.
Is this happening to anyone else?
>>
How many haro chips do you guys think I'll need to get the head, chest and back Barbatos parts? Assuming I save up for a banner with a barbatos rate increase.
>>
As a huge Turn A fag I love getting Ord and Sumo so early, and I like that the head is meme welfare good and everyone is slapping it on everything.
>>
I rather buy an expensive vase than purchase any amount of haro chips
>>
If they don't start putting codes for suits in the gunpla that's pretty shitty. The least they could do is put haro coin codes in.
>>
>>17702175
It's already confirmed with Sandrock
>>
I got the pre-jesus Gundam. Now bamco isn't gonna get more money from me until Jesus himself is in the ai pool.

The beam spamming with the jesus rifle is stupid if you're a middle shooter. Not even max leveled and each tap does like 300 damage.
>>
>>17702040
I'm new to the game. Is there a PVP Mode available? Also more Story Mode parts when?

ID: EJ8LWYSSZ
>>
For me, it's Rindou.
>>
>>17702246
Good man.
>>
>>17702220
>christina
fucking jerid has better offensive stats than her
>>
For me, it's Touma Aizen
>>
For me, it's GMs
>>
>>17702261
For me, it's his little sister
>>
>>17702260
Outside of Amuro, the next best beam spamming ai is Christina
>>
>>17702280
Try Cecily with hard hitting ranged skills like shield missiles.
>>
>>17702280
>>
>>17702280
christina a shit
>>
so, I can dump/sell parts, and they'll still be logged towards completion of a model, right? I did it with some guncannon hands, but I want to double check before I do something retarded.
>>
>>17702040
Is this the Dark Soul of Gundam?
>>
>>17702220
How is X Divider Beam Machinegun? As I recall it is decent on console Gundam Breaker.
>>
>>17702046
Literally all gacha games non-idle have this model of gaming. Spend on event gacha, use event unit to gain event currency higher then next gacha will usually be powercreeper.
>>
Is there any way to interact with your friends? Like PVP? Or is that mode not available yet

ID: EJ8LWYSSZ
>>
What do with extra shit parts?
>>
>>17702347
yes, they will be marked for completion. but you can't buy them back and have to roll again.
>>
>>17702354
That's the rifle for strike. I think it's the fourth best gun in the game behind the two nu guns and dynames rifle
>>
>>17702386
I mean, is that bad, especially for all the commons from friend point capsules? nothing there I'm too attached to.
>>
>>17702354
Less ATK in exchange for more ARMOR

Out Fighters gets faster EX Skill cooldown
>>
>another grind heavy event where en restores are needed to get all the parts and awakenings even without buying any nippers or skip tickets

Holy shit these en costs are still too damn high. They need to be cut down to 20% of what they are now.

>will barely have enough blue awakenings to awaken all Blitz parts, if even enough for that

Wouldn't be an issue if arena was up and running, but awakening parts is a bitch without those 45 blues. As for the 80 coin bonus, we've already passed the point where players would've made that much from playing normally. They either need to extend the shop for a month or fix it by September and give everyone 750 arena apolocoins to actually buy shit from the shop.

In fact, they damn well should've done that from the start. What are the nips saying about the extended arena (((shutdown)))?
>>
>>17702496
This kinda grind and time lapse feels like rotating weekly events that go on for multiple months its such bullshit that we have to not only draw new bonuses but get cucked out of the ones we got.
>>
It's pretty lame that the Artemis is just useless. It would have been cool if it started at 2* but had growths like a natural 4*.
>>
>>17702496
judging from a couple replies on the Japanese official twitter, a lot of the players are bringing up the same issues we are complaining about here
>>
File: 49k.png (495 KB, 442x711)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
Pretty happy with my f2p setup, just need a weapon/pilot with good speed passives and out-fighter AI + gundam type.
>>
>>17702496
The should extend these grinding events to 2 weeks tbqh, but knowing them they will probably also increase the price of shit in the coin store
>>
I'm done. Hangar space is a bitch, event could not be less fun, having to constantly try to pull an 4 part just to get good drops, and Haro currency is just awful.
>>
>>17702567
I personally sell every white save a few from my favorite MS (Stark Jegan) and weapons. I'm hovering around 130/200 slots.

But yea, there isn't a whole lot of wiggle room for future expansion unless you buy in and pony up the Haros.
>>
File: 1fTyFTFu.jpg (96 KB, 800x439)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Is pretty funny how Bandai's marketing seems to believe or want to make Gunpla Battle a real sport or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=103&v=_yoPzDIv02I
>>
>>17702530
>almost 50k

How? Is it the attribute as in more of the same attribute = higher stat bonus??
>>
>>17702596
Lvl 8 skills for Blitz and rising are driving it up.
>>
Which shield should I go for if I enjoy playing in-fighters?
>>
>>17702695
Doesn't really matter, and depends what Attribute you're going for. Exia or Gundam are the ones you want most likely.
>>
>>17702599
And substantially at that, stacked SUMO/Rising/Blitz parts shit CPWR
>>
If the AI running this fucking Blitz Gundam would have been the one piloting in Gundam SEED that show would have went a whole lot differently.
>>
Pls r8
>>
>>17702715
Looks cool anon, 7/10
>>
>>17702715
Hate your legs. The fuck is wrong with you and color choices?
>>
I hope Mikazuki is released as a pilot soon. I want to replace M'Quve with a better in-fighter, but spending haro on Lowe when I don't even like him seems a little stupid.
>>
Is there any resource yet for looking up different pieces?
>>
>>17702730
He has pants you fucking nudist.

>>17702723
Thanks. It'll probably look better as time goes on.
>>
>>17702757
>He has pants you fucking nudist.
Why he got his dick out then?
>>
File: DU4Vt-hUMAEHVH3.jpg (187 KB, 1200x675)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>17702736
I hope they release side characters as some form of Boost or something
>>
>>17702741
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/
>>
>>17702241
I swear I'm seeing a mouth on that gundam.
>>
>>17702797
thanks,sadly it is impossible to search by word tags on that site
>>
>>17702588
>Sana literally jump on MC's dick the moment he turns out to have actual talent
>Later "Stop, we're still at work"

Fucking slut
>>
File: 76028318_p0.jpg (542 KB, 1200x1029)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>17702792
Trying to get some puss.

>>17702827
Best slut.
>>
>>17702827
>>17702841
>can't bang the Tryhard, Hotblooded Rival Girl and Tryhard's rival
>fucking the slut is the only option

It's not fair
>>
>>17702847
I like her to be honest.
>>
>>17702841
>>17702827
Why is this so fucking hot? And Also why is this children's mobile game so damn lewd?
>>
>Roll x10 once in Strike/X-D banner
>Not a single *4
>rage single roll on pilot
>Cecily
Better than expected, but I still want Christina for a proper *4 female pilot
>>
>another 150 sorry coins

thank goodness, I was scared they stopped handing out after that Blitz update patch
>>
>Strike In
>but no Kira
will be vigilant and farm haro chips, because once SEED or any EX-Skill bullshit is enabled by AI pilots, this game will be unforgiving.
>>
>>17702899
Cecily's better than Christina in all metrics that matter.
>>
>>17702904
Just a matter of time. Unfortunately I don't think they'll ever add in Fllay. Shame because I'd roll like crazy for her.
>>
>>17702858
>Because of Sana, you're actually the villains.
Moral of the story: NEVER TRUST PINK HAIRED PEOPLE.
>>
>>17702905
Christina is good? How should I build her and can she use the GN Beam Rifle well?
>>
>>17702908
They'll definitely find a way to add me, Lacus, etc. It's part of the gacha thing. Watch how we'll end up as summer AI pickups.
>>
>>17702918
This. Waifu AI will take over the gacha once it takes off.
>>
>>17702913
Christina is not good at all. Her ATK stats are completely trash. She's geared towards defense in a game that has shown no reason to want defense.
>>
>>17702905
Yeah but Chris is cuter and has better voice. I can't stand Cecily's voice sometimes.
I'll roll like crazy if they add Tiffa, Neena, or Marida though.
>>
>>17702925
Oh, my bad. I completely misread the post I replied to. I'll just keep using M'Quve regardless: ranged builds are boring.
>>
>>17702918
I doubt it. Not for a very long time. There are a huge, huge number of pilots for them to still add. People who didn't actually pilot anything have little hopes of coming for a very long time.

>>17702926
>Chris is cuter
Can't argue with that anon, I still use her as my main pilot because of it. But she's really bad, objectively.

Still trying to roll Cecily. Gotta collect all the redheads. Hopefully Roux gets in sooner rather than later, too.
>>
>>17702931
Do you think they will introduce a co-pilot system?
But the body frame has to have a canon co-pilot seat. No, Haro seat doesn't count. Something like Harute's with Marie as the co-pilot.
>>
So what's the rule of thumb in stats? High Armor and Attack before everything else?
>>
>>17702954
high attack of your favored type before anything else, so far. Armour might be important in the future but it isn't really right now. Killing everything quicker is the name of the game.
>>
>Looking at Kou Uraki's pilot status

God damn he's just as bad as Christina
>>
>>17702972
>Test pilots
>>
does anyone know if supporter job works with debuff ex skills?
>>
>>17703032
why wouldn't it?
>>
>>17703124
cause the game doesn't really describe what "support" ex skills are anywhere and the supporter job tutorial uses all buff only. Couldn't find anywhere that states exactly what the supporter job decreases the cooldown for.
>>
We chunky boy now
>>
>>17702972
Yeah he's pretty bad, but at least his stats (and skill, even) reflect his license.
>>
>>17701232
better tierlist for each parts including recent additions
https://gamerch.com/gundambreaker/entry/88999
>>
>>17703189
>Aegis chest ranked top
They're crazy. They give a lot more value to defensive statistics than I think has any merit so far. Any advantage Aegis's chest gives in Shot ATK value is lost when factoring in Nu's EX Trait. I might give more weight to defensive characteristics if you couldn't nuke PGs down in one EX attack with optimized attackers; nothing has tested the durability of Gunpla yet whatsoever.
>>
Still trying to pull Kou so I can shove him in the Artemis.
>>
>2 x10 pulls
>Only pink is grandpa backpack
>Out of Haros

What do I do? What CAN I do outside of buying coins? Will the X be here after this week and its week as a standard pull? Will the Exia be gone at the end of this week??
>>
Its a shame Namco ain't as generous or as competent as Cygames or this would have been a great mobage
>>
>1st 10x pull
>blue plastic falls down the tube
>refuse to give them money
>scrounge up another 1500 welfare Haro coins
>BLUE
>FUCKING
>PLASTIC
Fuck it, guess I'm not doing this event.
>>
>>17703268
again, this is just the gundam breaker team
other bandai namco gacha games / mobages were fine
>>
>>17703280
Do you need just one violet of the featured banner for the event multiplier?
>>
>>17703264
X and Aile will be going to standard part gacha 2 after the event, Exia and Dynames are gonna be there as well.
>>
So, as far as we know, is Nu the only limited ?
>>
File: M'quvesed.gif (240 KB, 400x315)
240 KB
240 KB GIF
>>17702736
>Wanting to replace M'quve
Get out
>>
>>17702912
How are we the villains, it's Toumas fault for fucking off like an edgy faggot. Deserve to get fucking whacked
>>
>>17703292
Yeah, and that shit is mathematically impossible to get everything with just the 2x from Rising.
>>
Man I wish I was playing whatever game they're talking about.
>>
>out EN refresh items

fuck this is tough waiting for EN to fully recover
>>
So once we exhaust all the free HC supplies, what's the weekly HC income gonna look like? 20 a day from chievos, 90 a week (presumably) from the event, and then what, another 20 a day from Arena? 370 a week? One free pull a month, sounds gay.
>>
>>17703285
so you be saying... that the massive kikery that is this "gundam breaker mobile" game AKA "Gundam Gunpla warfare" is revenge for the hatred they got for the abomination that is "New Gundam Breaker"?
>>
File: Moe Merchant.gif (1.04 MB, 467x541)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>17703337
Spend money on the game already! you got nothing to lose and so much to gain!
>>
>>17703268
True. If it is Cygames Gundam
>parts would be raid boss drop with 2% rate for grinding and game replay value.
>game longevity up to 10years
>MC will be able to change pilot job at will and Cygames will add more jobs
>Summer and Seasonal Limited
>Flash Gala with increased limited rate up nearly every month
>Ingame premium currency giveaway every now and then
>full VAs
>event gacha and reward for those who loves to roll anything gacha
>>
>>17703295
It will definitely come back later but according to the wording on notice, yes.

>>17703337
If we count 20 a day it will be around 3 single pull per month on rate up/pilot gacha
>>
>>17702385

Sell them or feed them to other parts.

>>17703268

Still, at least they’re not forcing us to get the MTX. They could’ve easily gated most/all of the content behind a paywall (the story mode and some of the free missions, for example, especially if those things dropped rare/hard to obtain parts).

I don’t necessarily *agree* with how things are set up now (I’d have given 35 HC/story mission challenge and 30 HC/free mission challenge, for one), but it could have easily been much worse.
>>
>>
>>17703510
>Still, at least they’re not forcing us to get the MTX.
If you're tryna get both purple circuits, the paint, and enough of the Blitz parts for upgrading they are.
>>
>>17703304
Do I need all those multiplier parts on one gundam
>>
>>17703607
Only one part counts, the one with the highest multi, and it has to be on your main.
>>
>>17703610
Well fuck me then I shouldnt have tried to roll all Axia parts
>>
>>17703510
>35 HC/story mission challenge and 30 HC/free mission challenge
i don't really care for currencies that come from limited sources
they should have put some as rewards for completing the event challenges instead
or for example the "trade 5 for 100 hc" challenge to renew for each new event
>>
I'm pretty good at this "photography" thing if I do say so myself.
>>
>>17703520
zeon's last suit.
>>
>Stacked up 6K coins
>Free missions are drying up
>Game looking at me like
>>
>>17702588
I mean they're working on an actual gunpla battle game iirc, one can only hope a decade or so down the line we have something that doesn't suck
>>
>>17702588
>grabbing the sleeve
They need to stop forcing pink haired sluts so much
>>
>>17702588
>scowling cuck touma in the background
>too poorfag for dating because his ill single mother was a literal unironic whore who couldn't make ends meet and now relies on him to look after the home, the finances, his younger siblings, and her while she's ill from venereal disease

It's all good though. He'll probably become a complete edge lord and join the gunpla yakuza. Then he'll slay pussy like a boss and cuck the MC's kids out of having a mother. Then he'll inadvertently do to Sana what his father did to his mother. And so the cycle of NTR will continue.
>>
>finish Hard event 3 times
>Don’t get any of the event achievements

Is anyone else having issues with this? I wasn’t even using skip tickets so idk what could’ve happened
>>
>>17704239
Haro coins soon
>>
Any suggestions on which to 5* first? I was thinking the Nu backpack.
>>
Orion Gundam when?
>>
>>17704290
Rising Arrow
>>
>be cecily supporter
>carrying under powered team to grind up spare parts
>Blitz charges in to ravish my waifu
>YUUNEEVAAASU
>Mace Impact
>it's already dead

Thank you based Ord.
>>
>>17703298
Don't get me wrong, I like M'quve. He seems like a fun character. But I really, really like Mikazuki.
>>
>>17704388
Ord makes me wish they debuted S1 Setsuna with Exia or like at least started the game out with S1 Graham or Ali Al Sachez as rollable Ais. Can you even begin to imagine the

GUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM and GANDAMU
>>
>>17704403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k75-QOT7QXQ

tfw one day we will reach this
>>
File: 1410038026848.jpg (279 KB, 632x483)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>17704418
>Fucking Setsuna
>>
>>17704425
>got Amuro with nu
>got ord with sumomo
>got Char and yzak with exia, dynames and rising
>got Kou and cecily with X divider, Aile Strike and blitz
>probably gonna get uso with Katoki wing zero because lol japan
>you will never put shinpachi in Masurao and watch him bushido his way across the battlefield to the tune of GUNDAAAM

What are they even doing
>>
Are any of the Blitz parts good for an in-fighter build? I'm currently running Exia head, Rising chest, Barbatos arms, Barbatos legs and NT-1 back.
>>
>>17704561
Arms looks to be good for EX spaming but it has pretty shit stats compared to risings 2.3k melee at 5*
>>
Why is there no Gundam OST in this game?
>>
>>17704561
Backpack has a chance to reduce vernier consumption which is good with sabers.

Head is a repair module if you're getting hit in the fray because tfw no guard.

Arm is a low cooldown melee combo.

Body and feet are shooting buffs so throw them on an out fighter, supporter or long shooter (FYI mid shooter's are prone to melee, sometimes more than an out fighter).
>>
kind of sucks that the game is all about stats. High stats 1-shot everything while low stats cause you to deal 1 dmg per attack. No skill involved
>>
>>17704698
This is a gacha game, boy. A gacha game!
>>
I feel like part of the problem is this game was designed with the Arena being a consistent income in mind, but it turns out they can't unfuck the code so the daily economy of Haro is fucking miserable.
>>
>>17704802
It should be about 40 per day, 1200 per month. But now we can't get those extra 600 chips, max the sumo with 15 of each part, or even get those essential 45 blue awakenings because SASUGA BAMCO. We're already well beyond the point where 80 coins is even compensation, especially for people poised to hit SS rank.

They better comp us 1000 arena coins, 1000 haros, 50 blue all nippers, 50 of both blue tune ups and 3 of both purple tune ups by the end of the month whether arena is up or not.

They're literally fucking over every player, including the whales, by leaving arena fubar'd and the tune up economy in a permanent depression. It's time for a hefty stimulus to get the upgrade economy back on track.
>>
File: NO ZAKU.png (1.98 MB, 1440x2960)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
Guys, I just got Ramba, which means there is only one thing to do. That Ranged Weapon caught my eye though, and I don't feel like performing sacrilege. What would you recommend I give him instead of the disgusting Zaku Machine Gun he unfortunately currently has?
>>
>>17704948
Zaku MG is the closest you'll get to finger shots until the legit RAMBA RAL'S GOUF show's up in an event, arena, or loot box.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go resist the urge to drop an en refill just to get the 500k I need to fuse dupes. Fucking capital shortages, I swear. Can't even use all my upgrade parts either.
>>
>>17704948
Unequip ranged weapon or don't bother.
>>
>>17704948
Git gud
>>
>>17705028
Very cool dude. I certainly hope to.
>>
I feel like this event is squashing my resources too hard. I'm almost sub 10 in all the Energy restoration items for fucks sake.
Think i'm gonna hard pass this one now that I have all of the Blitz parts.
Wish they would re-open the arena.
Also this game should really have another way of increasing Part Abilities/Part EX moves that isn't just fusing dupes
>>
>do 3 10-rolls
>not a single pink part
It's not fair, bros. I just want Divider parts.
>>
>>17705107
I just got three Dynames parts in a single pull. I hope you get some of my luck, anon. I just want Barbatos parts...
>>
Are you spending money on this game yet
>>
>>17705211
Not a cent.
>>
>>17705225
Please spend money! The gundam breaker team needs to make back lost revenue or else they will all lose a few fingers!
>>
how many extra blitz gundam parts do i need to max its skills?
>>
>>17705488
All of them, if you want to take it to 5*
>>
>>17705491
so then 15 parts?
>>
>>17705498
Yeah. Only 6 if you wanna max it out as a 3*, and I think 10 for a maxed 4* skill, or thereabouts.
>>
>>17702040
Does this game include Gundam X mobile suits?
>>
>>17705534
only X Divider at the moment (gacha only, get lucky or brute force with $$$)
>>
ID:ELP57EYGY

i need strong friends
>>
>I'm out of storage
>All Blues and Purples

HELP!
>>
>>17705574
EZSZWCU8M

Not one of those 60k power rating whales but more than strong enough to trivialize everything
>>
Pick Up Gacha evaluation for X Divider, Aile Strike, Kou and Cecily is up

https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/%E3%83%94%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A2%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E3%82%AC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E8%A9%95%E4%BE%A1
>>
>awakened purples show up in the Recycle list alongside natural purples
>actually boosting a white to a purple to Recycle it costs 21 White Circuits, 9 Greens, and 3 Blues per part
Will circuits ever be so plentiful as to make raising commons for Recycle fodder viable? Does the game get wise to doing this and make you take a new part one or two rarities down from natural purple?
>>
>>17705617
I can't fathom a reason you'd actually want to do that, since it gives you a part of the mobile suit in question. Why would you want to do it?
>>
>>17705620
Controls Help says it can be either the same name or the same part attribute. Wondering if cashing in a bunch of unlike Power parts could, say, help me fill out Barbatos.
>>
>>17705617
What do you get when you recycle 4* parts?
>>
>>17705588
Seriously should I just sell off the blues? I refuse to spend Haros on storage expansion
>>
File: giphy.gif (1.41 MB, 518x336)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>another 900mb update
what's with this fucking game anyway?
>>
Wait, what exactly does recycling do? I thought it gave you circuits.
>>
>>17705840
Then just fucking sell shit you don't want then if you don't want a bigger garage. God damn, if you aren't going to get duped into collecting everything like a dirty gacha slut, then you know what you have to do. Stop being a bitch and start selling.
>yfw you realize platinum coins take up inventory space too
>>
>>17705617
Do you just mean Sell, because there is a definite and profound difference between Recycling and Selling in this game.

And whatever the answer is, it still sounds like a dumbass idea and a waste of awakening chips.

>>17705634
A different part of the exact same MS, from what I understand. I have three Barbatos arms, but I'm kind of nervous to try it because I don't know if I lose all three for one new part, or if I get three new parts.
>>
>>17705862
Don't you need to recycle a certain amount of parts to get one back? Also, keep those Barbatos arms. I'm using them too and they're really strong.
>>
>>17705605
Why the fuck Japan regard defense so highly?
>>
>>17702220
Why don't they give the Aile Strike Beam Sabers instead of the Grand Slam?
>>
>>17705871
Because attacking is constitutionally prohibited
>>
>>17705862
You give up all three.
>>
>>17705885
It uses the sabres for the Aile backpack EX move. I guess they wanted to choose the "more interesting" weapon design for it. Sucks, because I really want more plain beam sabres of high rarity. Fuck solid swords and shit.

Pretty bummed X-Div doesn't have its beam sabre either, since they're some of the coolest designed sabres in the franchise.
>>
File: 129065.jpg (285 KB, 1033x1733)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>17705885
>>
>>17705885
I already have a bits bag full of beam sabers and effects parts that will never be used, I don't need them in this game too.

I'd rather unique and interesting weapons then every unit adding more boring ass beam sabers to the capsule pool.
>>
Sunday can't come soon enough

So many parts that I want to upgrade but so little capital to do so
>>
>>17705936
What's happening on Sunday?
>>
How do i break out of below 10k?
>>
>>17705940
Capital Farming Mission in Daily Missions every Sunday

25K/50K/100K Capital
>>
>>17705946
Like this. Also, I'd like to note I haven't pulled a single shield. Zero shields, despite having 3/5 dynames parts and 2/5 barbatos parts.
>>
>>17705950
What do you use capitol for besides buying nippers and skip tickets from the store
>>
>>17705960
>buying skip tickets
but why
>>
Which of the gunpla I have to collect to get the red glow?
>>
This game needs invisible shields and melee weapons real bad.
>>
>>17705964
They show up i buy something that doesnt look like its a part i already used to get a set
>>
>>17705960
Upgrading or Tuning Up parts still needs capital
Using white nippers and parts to upgrade still cost 5k capital
>>
>>17705936
literally how did you run out
I have all purple parts 60 and one gold 80 on my main, and a couple of 60 purples on other suits and I still have 4 million capital in the bank
>>
>>17705987
Let's just say trying to upgrade Rising, Sumo and Blitz parts bankrupted me
>>
>>17705999
ah yeah I got ya. I only upgraded 1 rising part
>>
>>17705987
literally how haven't you run out
>>
>>17706020
not sure. probably because I stopped upgrading purples at 52 and let the grind max them.
>>
>>17706033
Yeah that would probably do it, it gets incredibly expensive from 50~60.
>>
Is there any white-tier gundam you're slowly trying to build up to your main list? For me, I'm trying to bring my DOM up to a point he can play with the rest of my crew. Desire sensor is hitting me hard, though.
>>
>used infinite en exploit
>3 accounts lvl 100
>not banned

guess I can just sell these accounts for $$$
>>
>>17706052
Nah, most of the white MS I don't have a huge boner for. Some of them I really dig, but most stuff I like is 2* or above. I am still using a Gyan shield on one gunpla though because it looks so good.
>>
>>17706077
>>used infinite en exploit
HOW?
>>
>>17706077
Who the fuck is going to pay for that? It's a handful of tenrolls, totally pointless

Besides it's barely been any time, a banwave is still entirely possible
>>
>>17706082
Was posted on jp 2chan

>>17706084
Bamco had plenty of time to ban the jp users that figured it out day 1, they not banned btw
>>
>>17706089
And they've spent a lot of their time bugfixing so far. Banwaves usually don't happen when the game's still in early maintenance all the time.
>>
>>17706089
link to that 2ch link
>>
>>17706093
Speaking of bugs, does anyone know what causes the game to crash if you go to the Collection without doing a battle first?
>>
>>17706093
I bet they didnt put any security checks yet so if you did it early you are safe

>>17706094
ルートを確認してください チートゲームガーディアンは必須です スタミナを見つけ、クライアントのスタミナを255に変更します 再マッチするとき、スタミナ警告の代わりにスタミナチェックをバイパスしま
>>
>>17706103
Eh so you need to root the phone and have a cheat engine like app.
>>
why the fuck did all my attacks start doing 1 damage to this fucking blitz gundam I have all his parts and I still don't undertstand
>>
>>17706145
Mirage Colloid?
>>
>>17706052
Most 1* seems to have some 2* or 3* equivalent
like Char's Zaku or Commander type Zudah
>>
>>17706186
There is no Dom but the original Dom
>>
>>17706196
well there's the Dreissen
>>
>>17706205
an overcomplication of the Dom design
>>
im assuming theres no use for dupe parts without ex skills?

just sell or some shit?
>>
>>17706225
you use them to upgrade their traits, same as skills. afaik there's no part without either.
>>
>>17706225
traits can be upgraded too
>>
>>17706228
>>17706226
i see it now, thanks

i wish there were a different UI for upgrading traits and ex skills, this type of shit always makes me nervous, feeding parts to parts
>>
>>17706233
>different UI for upgrading traits and ex skills
Why? It's the same thing. Either way you only really want to feed dupes to dupes.
>>
>>17706235
most other kusoge have an interface specifically for skill ups to prevent accidental feeding

would be nice especially in a gendum game where every fucking part starts with the word "Gundam"
>>
>>17706239
You can lock/favourite parts, and you should be able to tell what's a dupe and what's not in general. I don't really find it a problem. The only part tough to distinguish so far for me are the GN-X beam rifles since their full names are cutoff. Just about everything else the text is long enough to differentiate.
>>
>>17706103
>make and freeze 255 EN
>get error after rematching a few times
>>
File: 129066.jpg (160 KB, 1025x511)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>17706239
>>
>>17706244
this shit is inexcusable bro >>17706249
>>
>>17706260
I literally called out the GN-X beam rifles as being the only thing you couldn't distinguish.
>>
>>17703184
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>17706249
bottom left are two different beam rifles for jesta and jesta cannon
the gundam ones are practically indistinguishable at a glance
>>
>>17706249
This shit infuriates me. At least having the option to show the parts in details view instead of just icons would make it so much easier.
>>
>>17706271
You'll also very quickly stop using the pre-reg parts because they're mediocre and can't be upgraded (yet). Even if you could, still might as well just get rid of them and get them later if they release dupes to empower them.
>>
>>17706300
I'm guessing they'll release a "universal upgrade alpha/beta/etc" that can be used to raise the trait/ex of any part with the same base rarity.
>>
>>17706300
Gundam pre reg shield is the easiest accessable shield that has protag and close combat that's a easy 15% to melee builds
>>
>>17706300
i don't think any green 2* parts are worth using even with full ex/trait upgrades (way less stats after full tune up compared to the rarer parts)
right now their only source is the capsule gacha, same as 3*+ parts
sure it's more common than 3* and 4* but the parts pool is also more saturated that your chance of getting dupes are still not that high

anyway just mark the prereg items so they don't get accidentally sold as collectors item you may not get again
>>
is the beginners guide in game actually just broken?

whenever i click it it just takes me to achievements
>>
>>17706348
you can find documents under setting control
>>
>>17706329
2* parts aren't worth using statistically, no, but you have 9 gunpla slots and they're decent enough to be peppered in depending. You'll likely get dupes of some of them, and some have plenty usable EX skills and traits if you happen to do so.
>>
Any reason to reroll for X Divider? Why is it nearly all S rank on that dengeki online?
>>
>>17706434
Disregard any S tier parts that say High Defense or High Resistance
>>
Better tier list

https://gamerch.com/gundambreaker/entry/88999
>>
File: Ren_Kotomori.png (64 KB, 480x670)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>OC Donut Steel Gundam Artemis' parts getting a buff
>Another OC Donut Steel Gunpla ,the parts for "Code Phi" can be obtained as a rare drop from Hard difficulty free missions
>Fixing the Collection notification error
>Fixing the EN Restored notification bug
>Daily Missions getting adjusted
>Arena temporarily returning on the 24th, presumably to test the new server traffic fix

I'm kind of excited, honestly. I don't remember which OC Donut Steel that Code Phi is, but I'm reasonably certain that it's the Gunpla that belongs to Ren, the silver haired loli, so that could mean we'll be getting a knockoff Pale Rider head and arms, a knockoff Duel Gundam backpack and torso, knockoff Duel Gundam Assault Shroud legs, and MAYBE what looks like a knockoff Jesta Cannon rifle.
>>
>>17706592
How exactly are the Artemis parts getting buffed? Is their Growth being set to natural 4* level?
>>
>>17706595
They're getting an increase in their parameters, according to the official twitter. Dunno if it'll be anything beyond that for now, though.
>>
>>17706603
Neat. Thank you for the information, anon.
>>
>>17706592
I want to have sex with Ren Kotomori........
>>
File: Barlant.jpg (371 KB, 989x1517)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
rate
>>
File: ECD2PIHWwAEZo9u.jpg (704 KB, 970x2048)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>17706649
Are you my space-use brother?
>>
>>17705969
Same. I bet you shields on a blitz arm would look worse than this.
>>
>>17706655
That thing is an abomination and an affront against God.
>>
>>17706660
There is no God in this world

>>
>>17706655
Bad? Yes. Worse than yours? Ehhh.
>>
>>17706655
>>17706660
Normally I would say such a statement is an overreaction but in this instance I think it qualifies for underselling it.
>>
>>17706665
>>
>>17706670
>>
If they're smart, they'll double arena rewards to make up for nearly 3 weeks of no rewards, divide the cost of daily and free missions by 5 to make them actually grindable, and give everyone a free maxed 5* Artemis to make up for people selling all the presumably useless parts.

The issue is still that events still cost too damn much relative to the coin rewards, which should be a solid 5 per energy so that players can actually buy out the shop AND have en left for free and daily missions.

But so far the only people who'll enjoy this new shit are the infinite en sitters who can just grind friend points via dailies, events and free missions in order to max out Buff Artemis and phi rider without spending money.

They should just scrap the entire fucking en system entirely at this point and at least let legit play catch up. Just watching them felate filthy cheaters is making me salty. Can't even root because of a locked bootloader on the snapdragon S10.

Fuck, this EN bullshit has me leaning over the edge of quitting and getting a refund. I mean, when a portion of your customers have literally infinite en and you've done nothing about it for weeks, there's no goddamn way to justify wiping your ass across the faces people who bought phones with locked bootloader before your game was even announced.
>>
>>17706732
>If they're smart,
They are smarter than you. For being able to make gacha game using resource of 3 years old console game and already achieved top grossing with these non-limited gacha.
>quitting and getting a refund
Kek, Like I said.
>>
>>17706732
with how slowly they are "adjusting" the game to be slightly bearable, I doubt there would be any major changes that will make this gacha kusoge good. This might just end up being a portable version of NGB in terms of playing around with customization. I think their current strategy is to milk the very desperate players that throw money at the slightest inconveniences, then when there's a noticeable drop in revenue, they will adjust the game accordingly to be more fair for the majority of players. Maybe that's how all gacha games work, I'm just pulling things out of my ass.
>>
>>17706740
For mecha fans like me who don't like consoles, this is a godsent game.

That said, if any of the recent AC games is ported to PC or a game like Exteel shows up, I'm ditching this game without looking back.
>>
>>17706755
Is armored core fun? I heard some of the people who made that series are working on Daemon X Machina.
>>
>>17706732
>>17706744
funnily was trying to clear some of the follower/followee since it reached max, nobody in my list haven't been playing for more than a day
thought most should have quit the game considering
>>
>>17706760
It's a solid 8/10 game for me.
I don't really like the mecha design of that series but it's still better than those american games with chicken legs for mech
>>
>>17706672
Damn. I'm missing one Byarlant piece and seeing its paint scheme on something else just makes me want it more.
>>
File: ZAKU.png (2.3 MB, 1440x2560)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
I've decided to lose 1000 cpwr and switch some parts around just to look good. (Still at 29k though)
>>
>>17706592

how do you access the hard free missions?
>>
>>17707040
beat all the normal free missions
>>
>>17707049

i did that, and i sill dont have access to them
>>
>>17707055
There should be a tab in there for the hard ones, take a good look.
>>
>>17707055
clear story mode.
>>
>>17707040
>>17707049
Its actually beating story mode guys.
>>
>>17705888
For now.
>>
>Arena Reopening on 8/24
>Check the Calendar
>Still over a week away
Did they have to do the entire fucking code over or something? The whole arena setup must've been pretty fucking dire from a code perspective to fuck the servers this bad
>>
>>17707092
I never even got the chance to try the arena out. Was it fun?
>>
>>17707101
I think a 1v1 fight against someone elses' design is pretty cool, but the actual mechanics of it were awful:
>You can pick your opponent from 3 options
>You get a base amount of victory points per fight
>You can only do 3 fights per day
>You get additional victory points based on performance (How fast you win/remaining HP? I think?)
>You are therefore incentivized to fight the weakest enemy that gives you the most points
I didn't realize this until the day before it shut down. I kept fighting the hardest opponents, assuming that fighting a higher CPWR gave you more points. Turns out, nope.
>>
>>17707102
Oh, so it wasn't real time combat against another player? Unfortunate. How the hell was the code so bad, then?
>>
>>17707107
Real time combat on a phone game where everyone is on varying degrees of connection quality sounds nightmarish, actually. I understand your disappointment but it's simply not possible in real time combat.

The only thing I can even guess at is that something about the ranking/rating database was built like a tower of poorly profiled spaghetti. That's the only thing that was really unique about it. Maybe something about pushing updates into it/pulling info out was so poor they have to just take it down and start over? Hard to say.
>>
File: Death Army pilot.jpg (32 KB, 500x325)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
When are we getting this guy in the game?
>>
>>17707107
Anons assume it's because they rushed it out for the anniversary stream. The reveal trailer wasn't even that long ago
>>
>>17707112
As someone who plays Dragon Ball Legends that has PvP like that. Yeah it's pretty awful and people just lag like shit when things go sour and try to force a draw. They used to just disconnect at the match up screen causing both players to win the match and get rank points until they finally fixed that shit
>>
>>17707115
>>17707112
I suppose you have a point. It's a damn shame how buggy the game is right now. It's genuinely fun, but the random crashes kinda sour the experience. Regardless, I look forward to trying out the arena next week.
>>
>>17707114
God I wish that was me
>>
are any Blitz gundam parts especially good?
>>
>>17707163
The torso and legs are decent enough.
>>
>>17707114
ding dong bannu in china
>>
>>17707165
how's the backpack? I literally have next to no 3*+ backpacks and I was thinking of getting that plus the SUMO's.
>>
>>17707176
I really hope SK and JP finally decide to bomb that cesspit. Their shit keeps getting tracked all over everyone else’s media.
>>
>>17707182
I haven't put much stock into the vernier-consumption-prevention-chance attributes. I suppose they could be pretty decent leveled up, but I don't like to rely on random chance effects. 15% at max skill is a decent proc rate if you like the sound of it, but personally I still don't like it too much.

As parameters go most of the Blitz parts are whatever, they have decent but not great offensive stats and decent defense. It also doesn't really have particularly great tags. Overall most of the parts are pretty middling, but I think the torso's Mirage Colloid skill is solid as a support gunpla option, and the leg trait seems decent enough but I don't know how crit formulas work in this game to quantify just how much it's giving you.
>>
>>17707165
Legs still get shitted on by rising legs considering you dont have to be a speedtype

Torso is nice other then that blitz is pretty damn underwhelming compared to rising
>>
>>17707199
Having to be speed type isn't really a big deal. Speed and power are easy to build. Technique is a bit of a pain in the ass presently I've found though.

Rising legs do a get a bump for the bit of extra versatility but I wouldn't say they're drastically any different and would rate them virtually the same, given they have the same offensive parameters and same skill percentage at max, and their tags are about equally useful. Really, Blitz's are a bit better since you'll be wanting Shot ATK for synergy with the skill and would thus prefer to hit Mid Range over Mobile Fighter. No reason you can't (eventually) use both on gunplas anyways.
>>
>>17702040
Why are we not on /vg/?
>>
>>17702040
Are world tags more important that CPWR?
>>
>>17707253
Because /vg/ is at capacity, this is a slow thread, /m/ is a slow board, and most /m/ games have historically always stayed on /m/ (largely due to not having a big enough populace to support /vg/ threads).
>>
>>17707260
And with how certain generals on /vg/ go through 3-4 threads daily, this general would get annihilated within a few hours
>>
>>17707256
Depends. Power rating is a useless measurement past a certain point. Tags add to it but not as much as they're probably worth really.

I wouldn't pay much attention to power rating chasing past 25~30k. If you're looking to mimax the name of the game is having the highest parameter possible in your relevant offensive stat and having word tags that buff it. 3 EX Skill parts only, those being the three you use (ideally all 3 being of a type buffed the most, IE beam ranged attacks with Nu head and Chest) and the rest providing relevant EX traits. You'll get bigger point ratings for just having highly duped parts period, but that might well not actually translate to the most effective gunpla if you take a part with a lower leveled skill or trait that stacks better with your machine.
>>
>First gacha was Nu-Gundam
When will the real nu-Gundam come out?
>>
>>17707311
Probably not for a while. God I need its arms, though.
>>
>>17707311
After Strike Freedom and before Banshee Norn
>>
>>17707176
The game is already banned in China because of Bearguy
>>
I'm hoping the suits I want come out late. Mostly because, assuming the game doesn't just fucking die, later content is usually of a higher quality than early content. So they might have more unique skills or weapons, and generally be more interesting.
>>
Whats the highest level of AI pilot proficiency and when do they stop being retarded?

The Long Range AI is the biggest retard, as it shoots the charge beam immediately, which causes it to shoot into the air since thats were it "sees" the enemy spawn and it tends to shoot at enemies that are behind buildings
>>
>>17707327
I still see chinese players though.
I guess the game is not banned in Taiwan
>>
>>17707328
yes, typical gacha games, later content higher stats more complex bonus and tags
>>
>>17707328
the game wont die simply because of japan
>>
>>17707328
>>17707372
this.
>>
>>17707372
Tell that to NGB
>>
>>17707447
And yet, against all common sense, Bamco will find a way to blame us baka gaijin for their shitty game selling like shit.
>>
>>17707366
Proficiency only effects cost.

Just use supporters, defenders and in fighters for your friendly AIs, they have the most beneficial behavior patterns.
>>
What's the likelihood of Full-Cloth or any of the Crossbone variants that aren't X-1 or X-1 Kai showing up?
>>
>>17707463
High. Mostly recolours with just minor variation on chest, head and arms. All popular suits. Wouldn't hold your breath for Phantom or X-0, but they're possible.
>>
>>17707463
Honestly low, that would require creating new assets whereas the old ones can just be recycled fron gb3 and ngb.
>>
>>17707471
>>17707473
I'm expecting low but I was hoping someone could come up with a reason to be hopeful.

Gimmie the fucking X-2 head, it has the best V-Fin.
>>
>>17707512
I don't know why the other anon finds them a low chance. X-1, 2, 3, FC and Phantom showed up in the Versus series. If they're going to make X-1, 2 and 3 are stupidly easy to follow up with. FC only requires a new set of shoulders even if they're making them from scratch if they make the others.
>>
>>17707512
They're likely going to add in 2 rate up suits and an event suit each week, and since the game about 45 suits so far and ngb has about 250 it'll probably take about 65 weeks for them to add in all of the previous suits. I honestly wouldn't expect them to add in new suits for a long time.
>>
>>17707522
>X-1, 2, 3, FC and Phantom showed up in the Versus series.

They didn't show up in any of the breaker games though except for x1, different dev teams and different game engines mean that those assets would need to be created from scratch.
>>
>>17707526
Even created from scatch the X-2 is a trivial job to do from the X-1, literally just remodelled head details. X-3's still 80% the same thing, too. It's hard to imagine they won't cash in on their popularity with such a simple job. The Breaker Games didn't have nearly as much incentive to do so, but here when every released suit is their primary method of money making, easy jobs like this (especially, again, for such popular MS) makes it a no brainer.
>>
>>17707529
>The Breaker Games didn't have nearly as much incentive to do so, but here when every released suit is their primary method of money making, easy jobs like this (especially, again, for such popular MS) makes it a no brainer.

You say that but given the choice to do some work remodeling x1 or doing very little work porting one of the hundreds of existing models from ngb, the latter is much more time and cost effective.
>>
>>17707539
I'm not sure you realize how long mobages are able to go on for, anon.
>>
>>17707549
Only for as long as they're profitable, but if fgo, one of the most profitable games in existence is able to use plagiarised art and recycle existing characters en masse without problem, then I'd prefer to stay pessimistic with this game. Game development and gacha games in particular in recent years have shown that devs will always pursue the low hanging fruit so expecting anything more than recycled assets from previous games is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>17707463
100% Crossbone will be in game. Pretty much anything that has a RG will be included.
>>
>>
>>17707554
>FGO
>plagiarised art
What?
>>
My Gato Gundam
>>
Alleluia pilot when
>>
Photo mode is kinda neat
>>
File: chosen's hands.gif (58 KB, 132x140)
58 KB
58 KB GIF
>the daily rewards is only adjusting the amount of nippers, not the pitiful 20 haro chips
>>
>>17707936
OY VEY
>>
>>17707936
I see a lot of complaints about the measly 20 Haro chips but the game already gives a free draw on each of the standard banners. All in all that ends up being a bit more generous than most gatchas which usually only give free draws on the friend banner, and dailies amounting to a single pull tops.
>>
>>17708096
So that justifies the shitty amount of haro chips we get?
>>
>>17708104
If you think about it, you are actually getting 150 haros everyday, granted that you must use it by the end of the day. At the moment you are getting 300 haros a day because 2 free single standard gacha.
>>
>>17708096
Other games have more useful friend point gachas. This game's is 100% fucking worthless.
>>
>>17708104
I mean... yes? If you put it in perspective you're getting the equivalent of 300 free chips every day for doing absolutely nothing but hitting the button. Then you get login bonuses, as well as the event login bonuses. The game is being quite generous and the people complaining must not have much experience with gatcha games.
>>
>>17708104
Ummmmm.. yes???? F2p players dont get a right to complain. If you want to do better in upcoming events, spend money or shut up and grind.
>>
>>17708117
I will say this is a much more reasonable complaint though. Most games would have a handful of green rarity suits in the friend gatcha.
>>
>>17708128
Most games would have the entirety of the 2* selection in the FP gacha.
>>
>>17708117
I think more of exchanging 2000 FP for 20000 f2p money
>>
>>17708117
Friend gacha at this point is just to farm suit colors, glow colors, and emblems
>>
>>17708131
so what? This is Gunpla warfare, not whatever babymode gacha game you played. If you want better stuff then spend money or get lucky. The friend gacha is just to remind you that you CAN spend money for something better.
>>
>>17708119
For a gacha I will say this game is extremely generous with it's apologems.
>>
>>17708136
It doesn't take anytime whatsoever to collect those between the capital shop and the FP gacha. I've long since been done with whites. Artemis dupes are shit largely and even those are rare.
>>
>>17708138
I'm too busy spending money on FGO instead of this because it's a better designed money thief, and it has a very generous friend gacha despite being among the more jewish mobages.
>>
With how the events so far requires a minimum 5x multiplier part to buy all the purple chips in the shop. I'd rather we get 150 HC daily than a free roll so I could stockpile them and and be able roll at the event banner.

Or at least tie the daily rolls to the daily login schedule rather than a 24-hour cooldown FFS.
>>
>>17708116
>>17708096
>>17708119
>>17708126
Most games are not complete gachas in disguise. Most games you roll a character and bam, you get... a whole new character. Here you get merely parts, each of which are powered up in the same manner as other games through dupes (albeit actually needing quite a bit more dupes to hit max power than most others I can think of). The chances of getting a specific character in most other games is usually around 1% or above. Here it's .132% on the standard gachas and .183% on the rateup ones if you're doing said single rolls.

With the way this game is designed, a free roll or two a day is not at all comparable to if, say, GBF or FGO gave you a free normal roll a day.
>>
>>17708119
The free standard pulls don't mean shit because it doesn't help poorfags get a shot at a higher multiplier for the shitty event
Other gacha games give either free daily pull or a discounted daily pull on even the event banners
The login bonuses are fucking ass too with the only worth while one being the blue chip from event logins
fuck off
>>
Nice, I have the barbatos head, legs and arms. Hopefully I get the rest soon! Also, is the Exia chest good?
>>
is the GN sword and Rifle good?
Also holy fuck I got purples from daily roll four days in a row
>>
>>17708257
They're both top tier weapons. Congrats, anon!
>>
>>17708272
whoops I meant Sword Rifle
nice I have a full gundam of random gacha purples
>>
is the RX-93 ν Gundam in the game?
>>
>>17708360
If you mean the Nu, then yes. You can't get the parts for it right now, sadly.
>>
>>17708360
You're late to the party
>>
>need another blue awakening chip to max level part
>there is no way for me to currently get another one

What the fuck
>>
>>17708483
Please understand.
>>
New thread>>17708501
>>
>>17708504
Way too early. Fuck off. This isn't /vg/.
>>
>>17707783
>https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-10-28/fate-grand-order-artist-leaves-twitter-pixiv-after-copying-complaints/.123298

One of the artists for fgo plagiarised another artists work to make parvati which caused a huge controversy.
>>
wait i can only farm one blue awakening chip for this event? so i have to wait for the next event for blue chips? this is bullshit. i have all these damn parts sitting in my damn inventory taking up fucking space.
>>
>>17708529
>being this misinformed
That artist got shit on because they drew them in the same fashion as the other servant (Boudica) they drew. Pretty tough to plagiarize yourself when it comes to drawn art.
>>
>>17708535
Eh it was a couple of years ago so the details were fuzzy but I remember the artist getting a lot of shit at the time.
>>
>>17708529
>plagiarized another artist
it's the same artist lol. He just has same face syndrome like Takeuchi except he has no drones defending him.
>>
>>17708533
spend money and you wont have any problems
>>
dead game, they messed up. Fuck Bamco.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.