[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1386578211087.jpg (47 KB, 360x240)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Gundam Battle (Gunpla Warfare) Breaker
>Official Website
https://g-b-en.ggame.jp/

>Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/GundamBattleGW

>App store
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gundam-battle-gunpla-warfare/id1456221942

>Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.gb_en&hl=en_US

previous: >>17689341
>>
Close range chads report in
>>
Too early.
>>
TWENTY (20) FUCKING HARO COINS A DAY
>>
File: 1553630128961.jpg (23 KB, 511x340)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>tfw have 5 Haro Chips hanging from Arena rewards
>Arena is closed with no idea when its coming back
>>
>>17696587
Let's roll next year
>>
Quick, what do I buy?
>>
>>17696598
>>
E6XTN5ANK

Didn't see the threads on here for some reason (including using the search function) until the 8th thread.
>>
>>17696603
Max out those Rising parts you dumb nigger
>>
Nu legs are a little silly.
>>
>>17696725
>>
>got mace chan from the login tickets
time to unga bunga
>>
>>17696810
what is mace chan?
>>
>>17696827
4* Barbatos Mace.
>>
Good news, the next event will give bonuses if you have Rising Gundam parts. Less than the others, but at least you don't need to spend Haro chips.

Also, Strike Gundam and GX Divider coming soon.
>>
>>17696837
Limited mecha when?
>>
>Still missing purple chest, melee weapon, and a good purple pilot.

Hmm do I coupon for pilots or parts. Are there even any purple longshooter/midshooter pilots?
>>
Any point on doing arena?
>>
Any chance of normal Capsule getting updated with new parts or should I blow these X10 Capsule Tickets now?
>>
>>17696869
Normal capsule is going to get Exia and Dynames the second the banner ends, then Strike and X Divider after their banner ends.
>>
>>17696873
Says who? Normal Capsule didn’t get Nu
>>
>>17696889
Because Nu was limited. These aren't. The notices will tell you, notice how they both say "These Gunpla will appear in the Standard Gunpla Parts Capsule after the Gunpla Part Pick-Up Capsule period ends."
>>
>>17696898
So if I want a better chance at Barbatos, roll now?
>>
>>17696901
Yes.
>>
How does the In Fighter special ability work, exactly? It says to step during attack or doubletap, but I just get the standard melee chain.
>>
>>17696901
Are you sure?
>>
>>17696929
Gitgud and lern2ymca
>>
>>17696967
Why cant this play as well as SDGO...
>>
Did Barbatos appear on previous Gundam Breaker?
>>
>>17696942
Not him, but yeah. It's not like your chances are gonna get better later, they won't take something out of the standard, ya know?
>>
>use login 10 pulls on pilot gacha
>2x lowe
>already got 2 Lowe before
>4 Lowe and no Chris for middle shooter title mission
>also have 2 Sai saici, 1 Amuro and 1 char
>but no based imperialist Bernie stomping gingerbitch

What the fuck bamco. I just want a single 4* middle shooter and I'll be happy.
>>
>>17696975
It was in GB3, you even got a free HG one in game
>>
>>17696985
is there no reason to have multiple pilot AI other than to give it to your team member?
Not even upgrading ex skills for pilot?
>>
>>17697000
Should I wait for MG version of anything ingame? I wonder how long will they release MG units.
>>
>>17697009
While other Breaker games had different scales, I don't think this one will. The Nu Gundam in game has the same design as the MG, but the same scale as everything else.
>>
Does anyone else have exclamation marks on their piece collections, only to go in and see nothing new has been indicated?
>>
>>17697006
Ex skill gains aren't as important as having a good pilot class spread for challenges and those 75 sortie achievements. Ex levels are more of a late game concern.
>>
>>17697035
Known bug famalam
>>
>>17697027
aren't the boss type enemies we fight on event a bit larger?
>>
>>17696572
Tallgeese?
>>
>>17697116
There are, in fact, 1/100s and 1/60s in the Story Missions, with achievements for specifically defeating X amount of both. Everyone in Free and Event Missions is 1/144 though.
>>
>>17697116
boss enemies in daily missions are 1/100 on the very hard missions at least
Didn't really pay attention to the other ones
>>
>>17697136
I guess 1/100 will appear around 1.5 or 2nd anniversary with obvious increased stats..
>>
This might come across as pedantic and trivial to some of y’all, but I’m really glad that the micro-transactions aren’t shoveled down my throat like so many other games. Hell, it’s *stupid* easy just to run missions and get coins banked up. Especially the story missions. 20 coins per challenge AND they’re easy to knock out? Yes, please! Even the free missions are easy enough to complete, though their payouts are smaller (10 coins per as opposed to the story missions’ 20).

I’m sure that I’ll hit diminishing returns shortly, but so far...well, that bridge will be crossed sooner or later. But still, I’m finding it easy to farm coins at a decent pace with my current setup.
>>
Where should I start watching as somebody who doesn’t really care for giant robots outside of pacific rim?
>>
>>17697254
Enjoy it. Haro points drop dramatically once you've done everything.
>>
>>17697254
You're going to say the exact opposite thing once you realize every source of Haro coins except for the 20 for completing dailies is of a limited stock. It doesn't take long to complete all the free missions, and the daily missions themselves don't reset each time they come around so you never get the 30 coins for doing their challenges more than once. Coins for buying parts from the coin shops are also limited.

Coin grind when you've completed the current content sucks fucking dick.
>>
>>17697265
Depends. 00 is good for space action opera. 08th MS Team is good for a more realistic gritty series. G Gundam is great for cartoony screaming action. Build Fighters is good for kiddy gunpla fun.
>>
>>17697265
Watch Gundam Unicorn or the original MSG Trilogy of movies if you're alright with old animation, they're the best entry points to the franchise as a whole. You can start with any alternate universe Gundam as well if you'd like. SEED or 00 are good choices there, or G Gundam if you think it appeals to you.
>>
Blessed daily free roll
>>
>>17696985
I still need an out fighter

>x10
>gives anything BUT out fighter

Fuck you Bamco
>>
>>17697325
We... we get free rolls?
>>
>>17697325
>pink part with shitty vulcans

Not based at all, but better than getting 4 Sai saici and 4 Lowe without a single Chris for a more than $80 worth of coins.

At this point I don't think she's even in the gacha and the rates are a complete fraud. She's literally the only pilot I haven't gotten a single copy of aside from yzak, but only because I got a first roll Char on the pickup.

Fuck, Kou and Berah better be middle and support. This shit is unreal.
>>
>>17697353
I personally rerolled for her and got her on my first attempt.

If it's any consolation, she's the worst 4* pilot by a mile.
>>
>>17697350
The single standard part is a free daily
>>
>>17697357
Plus the login bonus of 10 free singles.
>>
>>17697325
Wait was that a thing on launch?

Did I just lose out on a bunch of free rolls
>>
>>17697392
Yes. The Standard Parts Capsule has has a daily free single roll since launch, and the Friendship Points Gacha has a Daily Free 10 Roll, which means a free shot at possibly getting free Artemis parts for upgrading its EX Skills and Part effects.
>>
File: sad doggo.jpg (89 KB, 680x907)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>17697401
>>
>>17697401
Artemis is unironically coin fodder.

Might as well go rising and sumo plus a gunpla with your best 3 or 4 star gacha parts.
>>
>>17697401
THERE ARE MORE CAPSULES THAN JUST THE TWO???
>>
>>17696810
>>17697361
Why is the game so jewish that they wouldn’t even let you use tickets on the pick up gacha. Like almost every gacha game I’ve played at least lets you use it on whatever gacha
>>
>>17697459
Yes. Usually, you'll have the Parts Pickup Gacha, the AI Pilot Pickup Gacha, The Standard Parts Gacha, the Standard AI Pilot Gacha, and the Friendship Points Gacha.

You get a daily free Single Roll in the Standard Parts Gacha, but not the AI Pilot Gacha, which is disappointing, honestly. You'd think that they'd allow a daily free single roll for them like they do the Parts Gacha, but I suppose there's not quite large enough of a spread in terms of rare pilots to justify it just yet, I think.
>>
>>17697499
Because bandai namco is unironically evil
>>
>>17697350
If it's any consolation, I didn't know about the free rolls until someone mentioned it on a thread 3-4 days after I started playing. It's not well advertised
>>
>>17697511
It launched with the same amount of 4*s as the parts gacha though.
>>
>>17697511
Thanks for reminding me, got 3 purples.
>>
File: REE.png (275 KB, 315x556)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>Get mad lucky with a 4 star dupe
>Ability is completely garbage and would only inflate the rating for no stat gain

Fucking bamco, at least make 4star abilities good.
>>
>>17697585
Aegis rifle's ability is okay, presumably it might have a point later in the game's life moreso than now.

Meanwhile Nu chest and head have stupidly good traits. So does Dynames' chest, and a few others.
>>
>>17697591
>Reduce one damage stat of one single AI type

I mean sure, if there is an out-fighter super boss that is hard to farm or if it such a type becomes the meta in arena. I'll hold off on upgrading for now though.
>>
>>17697601
It reduces all enemies but only triggers if you have an Outfighter piloting it, bakanon.
>>
>>17697585
Shit I would like a 4star rifle, I've only been getting 2-star ones. I do have four 4-star chest parts though.
>>
Got him using a few of my Haro Coins, because I don't know how to use those frikkin' tickets! How do I use them?
>>
>Gundam Battle Gunpla Warfare
>Robot voice literally says 'Gundam Breaker' in title screen

I guess New Gundam Breaker officially ruined the Breaker series beyond repair
>>
>>17697627
How do you know for sure? The wording isn't clear at all.
>>
>>17697691
Standard Gachas = Haros and Tickets
Banner Gacha = Haros only
>>
>10 standard tickets from login rewards

Should I spend it on parts or pilots?
>>
>>17697703

To be fair, what we have isn't really a "Breaker" game. We gain no items or parts from destroying other MS.
>>
>>17697729
Arguably spend tickets only on pilots. NEVER spend haro chips on singles, only do 10-rolls on parts with haro chips for the prime pool.

Also, Char is moving to standard after the next banner change so I'd save the tickets until then.
>>
>>17697706
Because that's how all abilities work.
>>
Do you guys think Mikazuki and Barbatos will have their own banners one day?
>>
>>17697771
I imagine so, but considering that Barbatos started off in the standard pool, I imagine we'd get one of their later forms in a rate up, like the 6th form as opposed to the 4th form, or the Barbatos Lupus/Lupus Rex.
>>
>>17697774
I see. I already have Barbatos' arms, but I really want to have a complete set. Hopefully I get lucky and my standard pulls are blessed. Barbatos Lupus would be cool, though.
>>
Did we get all the apologems already? I've lost count since they were doing it in parts instead of just giving all of it.
>>
Why are funnel weapons so trash?

>hovers around the enemy for a very long time before they start firing
>does shit damage
>long cool down
>>
>>17697891
They have good piercing through shields and are great for eating through lower HP enemies.
>>
>You need to be at least level 76 to have enough cost to have a team of all purples

>level 103 to have a team of all golds

That is going to be a long grind and fuck loads of Haros and Awakening items
>>
>>17697930
Is it even possible to get a full set of gold items yet? I'm missing one purple tune up part for my first gold item.
>>
>>17697930
76 isn't actually that far away. If I ate all my EN recovery items I'd probably be in the mid to high 60s. 58 right now.
>>
File: 048.png (20 KB, 235x235)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>Finally scrounged enough coins for one last 10-draw this event
>Used them in hopes of getting Exia's torso
>didn't get it, but I did get two 4* melee weapons

I'm glad I finally got unga weapons that don't suck but I really want to make my plastic robot look cool and the torso's the final piece of the puzzle.
>>
>>17698030
Fortunately, the Exia and Dynames will be added to the standard and Prime Pools after their banner ends, so you might get spooked by them in the new banner, or you could risk rolling for them in the standard parts gacha with the free 10 gacha tickets tomorrow after 8 PM PDT.
>>
>Log in yesterday
>Apology coins
>Play a lot today
>Log in after not playing for maybe an hour
>Apology coins

Why have their been so many of these lately? I'm not complaining, but I'm confused because the game seems to be working fine now
>>
>>17698054
>working fine now
Not for everyone. I'm still getting crashes aplenty.
>>
>>17698054
They said they'd distribute 150 daily for all the server issues last week.
>>
File: unibasssss.jpg (397 KB, 1080x2220)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>drop 80 bucks
>Roll most of the Exia pieces save for the head,Chest and Sword why the fuck the rifle and the sword aren't a combo deal like the Acguy chest or the Artemis Arms and shield is beyond me
>"fuck yeah trans am"
>Use the Trans AM Raid EX move
>The move looks cool but Trans Am ends pretty quick

welp
Long as they don't shit out another Exia I don't need to give this game anymore desperation money. Game can powercreep itself to hell for all I care. inb4 Exia Repair II and Exia 7 Swords ""variants""
>>
>>17698069
I'm worried about variant parts too. My goal right now is a full Barbatos, but what if Lupus and Lupus Rex make the original Barbatos garbage by comparison?
>>
>>17698089
It will because those are improved versions of og barbatos. Dont forget this is a gacha game, they are designed to make you want to spend money on better stuff as the game progresses
>>
>>17698089
That's is what's going to happen anon. Everything right now will be shit in like a year or like 6 months
>>
>>17698069
The Exia we got IS the Seven Swords variant. It has the two GN Blades and the GN Sabers on the hips, even if the EX Skill only throws the blades, the arms have the two Beam Sabers, and then there's the GN Sword/GN Sword Rifle Mode.

That's seven swords. Graham's weaboo southpaw Exia variant doesn't count.
>>
>>17696572
Rate my suit
>>
>>17698152
I like it! Rate mine.
>>
So is the arena event basically cancelled? I wanted to max out Harry Ord and his Sumo
>>
>>17698165
I dig it, I wish I had more Barbatos parts
>>
>>17698165
What chest is that
>>
>>17698166
I don't think so, but there's going to be a lot less time to climb the rankings by the time it does come back, since the current lineup for the Arena exchange will change at the end of September.
>>
>>17698185
That's the Rising chest, from the event. I got it to 4* because I liked the ability, but it also looks really good with the rest of my suit.
>>
>>17698185
Rising
>>
>>17698166
We got 80 coins, that covers around 9 days worth of arena fights so it should be back before those 9 days pass or else they'll need to give us more of them to compensate.
>>
Do I need 15 copies of each Rising part to max them out? I can grind out the last three copies of each that are available pretty easily, but I'm curious.
>>
what do i do with all the 1 star duplicates
>>
>>17698292
Scrap them
>>
>>17698286
Probably, but you can't get the skills to lv10 until it's 5 star and why would anyone want to waste purple chips on Rising over actual 4 star gacha parts unless they really liked Rising
>>
>>17698286
I'd get at most 6 each
Use 5 to upgrade the passive skill and install it into the AI allies until you get purples to replace them
>>
>>17698313
>>17698319
I see. Well, 12 of each ought to be enough, then. Thanks, anons!
>>
>15, 30, 45 EN Events basically give the same amount of reward scaling (21, 42, 63 coins with Exia part)

Wow I'm better off spamming 15 EN missions just to grind up FPs and sell off whites
>>
>>17698389
Depends how much you value time
>>
>>17698576
That's what auto fight is for
>>
F91 Gundam when?
>>
>>17698389
there's also challenges to complete
every 5 runs gets you a bit of capital
>>
They should've at least added a new difficulty to help farming this shit has me seething.
>>
Are we not going to have a maintenance for the new event?
>>
>>17698709
>YOU ARE FUCKING GAY
>>
>>17696572
Should have put a Tallgeese there
>>
>>17696572
What's the time for daily quest reset and daily login date?
>>
File: 8af.png (26 KB, 457x366)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>just want any SR melee weapon
>hyper bazooka
>hyper bazooka
>hyper bazooka
haha cool
>>
>>17698843
Sorry to hear you don't quite cut it to be apart of the chad big dick master race
>>
Penetrating Rindou's Gunpla!
>>
File: 1565270681996.jpg (1.46 MB, 1859x3082)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
How do you guys feel about this slut ?
>>
>>17698883
Too old
>>
File: Yuri_and_his_Gunpla.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>17698883
Yuri > Ren > Rindo > That slut
in terms of Gunpla and looks and how much i wanna fuck them
>>
>>17698973
Which girl has the largest chest?
>>
>>17697285
>Unicorn
Unicorn isn't going to make any godamn sense since it's literally just wanking off to early UC
>>
>>17697977
It's impossible to have a single gold right now, but people will be getting their first golds with this next event. Assuming it gives 2 purple chips like the last one did. Can't wait to have a gold barbatos sword.
>>
>>17698777
1PM PST I think
>>
Another mace-chan!

>>17698883
Would fuck. Best girl.
>>
>>17698883
Would keep as sexfriend/10
>>
Story still seems to not be over yet. Do you think the Satellite Cannon will be another free part in a later chapter? It's one way to find out if we can reassemble the Artemis that we see in the intro video, as well as recreating the original Gundam X.
>>
>>17699076
>inb4 X satellite cannon is better statistically than Artemis
>>
>One part away from finishing multiple sets on the gatcha

God, this is the worst fucking feeling because I'm supposed to be saving my haros.
>>
>>17699107
I'm saving a few hundred chips for tonight's blitzbowl. Probably gonna dolphin some ballcoins (RIP my account balance) and try to get a single X part first. Might also try for Kou depending on his class and trait. If I get a support cecily (and she damn well better be a support) then fucking awesome.

But I'm betting they fucked with the rates behind the scenes and I'll be out $80 for nothing. I swear, if that happens I'm calling it quits and getting all my charges refunded on the grounds that the advertised rates are a lie.

Let the whales feed the beast until it dies.
>>
>>17697126
Rising is 1/100 on event.
>>
2ch finally revealed how to infinite EN but it apparently requires root.

Translating what they said
>Use gameguardian to change EN client side, do 1 mission and make sure EN is 999. Rematch button will let you go in instead of low EN warning.

No wonder the rematch button doesn't let you use EN restores, its fucking client sided.
>>
Are you guys having trouble with Capital too? I'm always spending whatever I get on upgrades, so I'm always poor.
>>
>>17699281
Now if only there was a way to do it without root.
>>
>>17698987
Not true in the slightest, Unicorn is entirely watchable without any foreknowledge and does an actually decent job setting up the universe and explaining things as it goes.
>>
>>17699415
It's also fucking terrible
>>
>>17699446
It gets worse as it goes along, the first three episodes are fine then it takes a steady nosedive, but it's still pretty animation and a good introduction to UC.
>>
>Story mode almost untouched
>Nothing left to want in Event, burn through all Chapters
>Story is actually alright
>Some maps are kinda cool
>Yuri best waifu
>SUDDENLY PERFECT GRADE GRANDPAPI
>Sally forth, single mech, into final chapter
>G Self-harm is a 25k murderbot
Why didn’t they just make this instead of ReRise? It was fun. They didn’t even name the gunplas.
>>
>>17697117
Eventually maybe. But it’ll be tall geese 2.
>>
>>17699294
Capital is weird. 90% of the time I don't even look at how much I have and it's never an issue, but twice now I've bottomed out, held back on upgrades, and was fine again.
>>
>>17699153
Same, except I have like 2300 saved up and definitely won't be spending $80. Maybe just enough to get me up to 3000 for two multis, unless I get an X piece on my first.
>>
Reminder to save up for what you like or future MG parts instead of spending it on any new events.
MG will be treated as UR tier to the game purple SSR tier
>>
>>17698979
Yuri. By far.
>>
>>17699281
what is the likelihood of getting permabanned for this?
>>
>>17699533
Extremely high.
>>
>>17699533

Probably higher than you’re comfortable with.
>>
Boy it doesn't take long for the friend point gacha to become completely worthless. Should have let it drop 2*s of all kinds.
>>
ETEPVALDS Brand new to game. I’ll follow back and help as much as I can with friend points.
>>
>>17699532
Then she's the best girl.
>>
>>17699281
So that's how people got to level 100 on the end of day 2.
>>
So since it's a gatcha game when are we getting swimsuit pilots and gundam girls
>>
>>17699562
what about gundams in swimsuits
>>
>>17699563
>Super Fumina (Summer Ver.)
>>
File: 115.jpg (857 KB, 1200x764)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
>>17699563
>>17699587
Soon
>>
File: Gogg Girl.png (693 KB, 589x1072)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>17699563
The federation sucks at naval machines. Zeek ms in swimsuits is where its at
>>
>only use auto mode

why couldn't they make the game landscape?
>>
File: 623.jpg (122 KB, 1200x848)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
>>17699709
Based
>>
File: 6623.jpg (148 KB, 873x1200)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
File: M'quvesed.gif (240 KB, 400x315)
240 KB
240 KB GIF
>>17699711
Vased
>>
>>17699594
>MINATO SAKAI'S MOBILE SUIT
jej
>>
File: 223DTE.jpg (143 KB, 708x1000)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
It's a shame Try was fucking awful, but at least the main two girls were good.
And how the fuck did it get worse from there?
>>
>The 14 day login bonuses just loop the same 14 day shitty rewards
>Went from 4 login campaign bonuses to just 1 shitty one
Christ this game is doomed
>>
>>17699281
well this explains the two level 100's that appeared on my friends list over night
>>
>>17699783
My friend/follower list went from no level 100's, to 7 in the span of a day and a half when everyone was pretty much in the 40-60 range just before.
Are they going to action these people?
>>
>>17699791
I'm going to assume so because it's pretty blatant and even the most basic bitch of database research would make these people stick out like a sore thumb.

However I'm not really sure what it actually accomplishes. Level achievements only, and those only award 400 haro per 10 levels - so 4000 for the life of the account?
>>
Here's a legit friend code with 32k power for anyone afraid their bruhs are gonna get banned for exploit abuse.

EFGKZM3VL
>>
Which part are you guys getting to 5* tonight? I'm debating between my Beam Javelin and my Barbatos arms.
>>
>>17699882
Barbie sword for bigger dick crit transam energy
>>
>>17699884
Barbatos' katana is in the game? Damn. I wish I had it. That or Mace.
>>
>>17699882
Nu rifle, easy choice. Anything other than a weapon is pretty much a mistake.
>>
>>17699888
wait, is Nu Rifle good? It has no EX skill. I use it on my third gunpla.
>>
>>17699882
Probably my Exia GN Drive.
>>
>>17699889
It has a skill, but you don't take a part to 5* for EX Skill/Traits directly. EX Trait vs Skill is a whole other thing to get into, but taking something to 5* only changes the maximum cap on said skill, not actually empower it (except through stat increases). You still have to have the dupes to get something up to Skill/Trait level 10. I'm not a whale so I don't have any 4* part to do that with.

Nu Rifle has the highest shot attack of all rifles in the game so far. It hits 4110 when level 80, which is just crazy strong given it's a little less than half that at 60.
>>
>>17699886
Yeah, and it gives a nice 10% melee crit. Would love dupes, a maxed out barbie sword would give 30% melee crit.
>>
>>17699898
Sorry, I should say it has a trait, not a skill. Its trait isn't all that great right now, maybe it'll be useful in future content but as it is it's nothing that matters. Again, what matters is the massive statistical bump in your offensive capability. Taking that Nu rifle to 60 is going to improve my Gunpla's shot attack by 50%. The next thing I'll do is Nu's head, which also doubles the shot attack value of it. Those two parts alone are going to nearly double my offensive abilities.

Take a look at your gunpla's loadout, look at the head and weapons particularly, and upgrade the one that's going to benefit you the most. Pieces like arms, torsos etc are largely not going to drastically change your damage potential.
>>
>>17699918
>Got Nu head and rifle
>Didn't pull Exia parts so didn't bother trying to get the coin chip

The shoot boost is so tempting but I'm probably just gonna clear these events for another chip and then wait for a third to come up elsewhere. I don't feel like pulling for Strike or X when Cecily is on the pilot roll.
>>
>>17699882
I'm saving my awakenings until I have a more complete roster of gunpla. Gonna see how maxed pink Blitz parts fill things out. Hoping to build at least 2 range and 2 melee machines, all pink or ascended, with decent traits, ex skills and traits. Still need another good pink or maxed blue melee pilot (maybe ord if arena ever comes back) , as well as a good mid-shooter (maybe Kou).

Got 2 out fighters right now but they're garbage who don't prioritize melee, all while there's no good pink/grindable blue supporter in the game yet. But with that said, support is a based class that melee better and more than an out fighter and makes it seem like they got the ai mixed up. Literally used a range started supporter who wound up going unga bunga anyway.

Ideal team is gonna be a tank, a sniper and either a mid shooter, in fighter or supporter depending on what the mission calls for. But that's once decent grinded parts fill in enough gaps to actually create decent enough Endgame builds.

That's when those pink awakenings will finally come in handy. Unless they become grindable too, then everything's getting ascended
>>
>>17699929
Without Nu chest and its godly EX trait you will always be second fiddle, anon. Really though, definitely should be gunning for these chips. You only need to accumulate 6 of them for the bulk of your offensive buffs; 9 if you want to get your lesser damage source buffed up too.
>>
Did they finally fix this shit? I installed it a week ago and only got a glittery black screen.
>>
>>17699939
It's been fixed, but hopefully it goes down again. Gotta stock up on en restores for the Blitz bowl.
>>
>>17699936
Eh, I guess? I dunno, it's just that sure, Nu is a nice shooter and my shooting build has been clearing very nicely and a boost would be good.... but it's gonna be my secondary gunpla because the one I want is Crossbone which is gonna be a melee thing and by the time that comes out I'll have had plenty of time to stock up on chips. I dunno, it's hard to make these calls right now. We can powerwank all we want but nothing actually needs a gold part yet unless you struggle with some 60 second clear challenges.
>>
>>17699944
You can cheese the 60s challenges with a revive.
>>
>>17699943

Now it's a black screen with music and nothing else. GG Bandai.
>>
Is M'Quve the best in-fighter pilot available right now?
>>
>>17699974
Lowe by a landslide. M'Quve is among the best 3*s though.
>>
>>17699979
Is Lowe in the standard pool? I really like in-fighters.
>>
>>17699972
Get a new phone, Carlos.

>>17700066
He's in standard with Sai and Chris, but Ord is fucking bloodthirsty in his sumo.
>>
File: Renangry.jpg (1.64 MB, 2478x3453)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
finally done with Ren, sorry anon I don't know how to make her skirt upside down.
>>
>>17700090
Neat, thanks. Sadly, I don't have access to sumo parts or Ord. Arena was closed when I started playing.
>>
>>17700101
I think Anon is referring to that Jap thing of tying their skirt over their head. I think? I dunno. But yeah, good work, drawnon.
>>
>>17700101
chadMC
>>
>>17700108
Started after they gave us the 80 apolocoins?
>>
>>17700121
I don't have any arena coins at all, so yes.
>>
>>17700123
Damn that sucks, they should be giving out coins as a starter bonus for new players.
>>
>>17700101
Tits too big
>>
>>17700143
>flatshitter
>>
>>17700147
No, I mean her tits are too big, hers aren't that big.
>>
>>17700149
But why not big milkers yo?
>>
>>17700158
I'm the kind of dumb fuck that like's fanart to be pretty close to how they look.
Except their asses, they need to be bigger.
>>
>>17700162
I see you're a man of fine taste and culture too.
>>
>>17700162
There ya go
>>
>>17700101
Nicely done
>>
>>17700162
You were based until you contradicted yourself. Faggot.
>>
File: 1565313516983.jpg (418 KB, 1242x1583)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>17700109
her straps kinda doesn't allow it
>>17700143
I don't know anon, I use pic related as reference.
>>17700169
>>17700113
only need to color the rest now.
>>
>repeat login bonus is just 100 haro coins and a capsule ticket for 15 days
fuckin kek
>>
File: smug redman.png (248 KB, 652x624)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>17699076
Probably. I think it'll come packaged in our future babies first MG Artemis.

>>17699519
MGs are going to piss so many people off. I really hope that whenever they do decide to whip them out that there is some sort of decent leniency given to -at least- those who have full sets. Being able to dump Platinum coins for a box that contains the MG parts of a completed HG set sounds fair to me.
>>
>>17700223
>MGs

I don't know because there's points either way. On one side, that's gonna fuck people off beyond belief. There will be unlimited fucking salt. Flip side, it's an easy way to scale up power level with no effort. What do they do? Resize the model and up the stats. They might do it as an upgrade. Gold HG to whatever MG.
>>
>>17700173
Hey, if their asses are flat, then asses they shall get.
>>
>>17700227
>I don't know because there's points either way.
Huh?

>Gold HG to whatever MG.
That'd be nice too but no other Gundam Breaker has done it like that iirc. They're always just straight up different parts.
>>
File: Sexual Harassment.jpg (389 KB, 1256x1800)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>17700101
Good job anon, it's too bad the game probably won't be too popular, at least in terms of how many fan art there are, but at least there are some like yours and this guy
>>
>>17700243
I'm surprised how quickly their relationship developed. Man joins the ranks of the few Gundam protags to have sex mid story
>>
>>17700238
I mean like there's points to them doing and them not doing it. Say they did it after like 2 years, right? Imagine the fucking backlash after people got cozy with their builds. They would fucking flip out because now everything is outdated. It's not like the first one is introduced and it suggests a gradual phase out. It just flat means you're Gunpla is fucked and you now need to get new MG parts for all your dudes.

This also assumes they do it that way. MG wasn't better in Breaker 3, it was just bigger which really means it's worse in some ways because >bigger hurtbox and better in some because >bigger hitbox
>>
>>17700247
>their relationship
Did they even get together? And can't you flirt with basically all of them?
>>
>>17700247
The story doesn't really mention the timeline and since most of us probably blazed through it, it probably felt like a week maybe in-game. Though realistically I would say it was probably a few months maybe
>>
>>17700252
They don't get together, those choices probably are just the MC being playful and non-serious. Like that dude from Trinity Seven if you ever watched/read it
>>
>>17700247
Cool headcanon, totally the same as Kira fucking Fllay on screen.
>>
>>17700274
>Mc leans in to fuck slut in public
>"n-not now, we're at work"
>hurr durr nothing happened guyz

This level of autism! You must be a newtype!

Apparently you're one of those who won't acknowledge their relationship unless there's an animated cutscene of them fucking in a game designed to be thematically family friendly aside from the micro transactions. Apparently there needs to be a wildly unrealistic show of evidence because subtext and body language aren't enough.

I mean, I know this is an incel board, but come on. Even I can see the sparks flying between slut girl and the confident blazing transfer student who Chad's his way to victory no matter the odds.

Women like successes, winners and mysterious confident men who I trigue them. Chad MC checks all the boxes and makes advances in ways that would get a slap across the face or chivalrous male orbiters getting in his face from any woman that wasn't actually interested in being creeped on. Face it faggot, your waifu isn't pure. MC isn't an incel. And you really are playing as a based Chad who can bed Touma's girl within days of joining the gunpla club.
>>
Touma > Yuri > Rindo > Ren > Sana
>>
>>17700330
Good lord the autism and assumptions of this post
>>
>>17700341
I'm just trigger 500% by faggots who believe in the unyielding purity of a fictional character. It's why anime fags get stereotyped as ginormous retards who want to marry video games.

If you won't believe a relationship between fictional characters is real unless it meets some impossible standard of proof, then just get fucked and let other people enjoy coming up with memes and headcanon. Part of fiction's appeal is that it's open to interpretation, so maybe give a try sometime.
>>
I like Barbatos. I'm glad it's good in this game.
>>
>>17700350
You're free to interpret it all you want, but it's just that, an interpretation and headcanon. In the real world they probably would have fucked. So would virtually every single gundam protag and his girl with only a couple of exceptions.

Stupid posts, anon.
>>
File: nicol-amalfi.jpg (44 KB, 639x480)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>17700357
>I-I was just trolling
>of course they'd probably fuck

In other news, it's about an hour until Blitz drops. Better shuffle your decks and activate your mother's credit card for another BUY THESE PARTS OR GET FUCKED event.

Do it for him.
>>
funny how some fag is bothered by what anon now instead of launch day when everyone in the thread was like:
>WOW LOOK AT THIS CHAD
>WHOA THEY DEFINITELY FUCKED
>>
>>17700362
I never said I was trolling, because I wasn't trolling. You're the one who leapt to the assumption the idea of them having sex bothered me with zero context. Every post is one big pile of assumptions with no basis.

I don't give a fuck about Sana or any anime girl's purity, literally couldn't care less. These girls barely have any appeal to begin with since there's virtually nothing to the story or their characters.
>>
>0.3GB update download
>150 sorry Haros

That's alot of data for 150 sorry bucks
>>
>>17700385
What're they sorry for this time
>>
>>17700392
This is still the 150 a day for the fuck-ups. The data is Kou, Cecily and the new MS.
>>
>>17700394
Not sorry enough, these 150 coins a day should be permanent features
>>
>>17700402
Yeah, well, what do you want me to do about? If I could crash the servers at will I'd have done it all this week too.
>>
>>17699562
Summer Okita comes first.
>>
>>17700412
Rile up the elevens.
>>
>>17700394
My wallet and tears are ready
>>
File: 554332.jpg (142 KB, 1099x1200)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>17699562
>gundam girls
Soon
>>
>>17700415
Losing strength, anon...
>>
>>17700412
yes please. We all need to focus own minds together and create a Newtype psychic shock that will fry Bandai Namco's game servers
>>
>>17700422
our*
>>
File: Amuro's_Miracle.jpg (1.45 MB, 3023x2143)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>17700402
>>17700412
>>17700422
>>17700430
No! Get away from here! It's not worth your wallets!
>>
>needs shields
>needs shooty weapons
>needs purple pilots, especially out fighters

>will be cool if pick up would drop X Divider stuff

Pretty sure gacha will fuck me over and give me none of these
>>
>>17700450
Time to pray
>>
More seedshit, at least we are getting X Divider
>>
Fuck yeah, first roll
>>
They added a second standard banner with the 00 parts that is has a free daily, but it ends on the 20th so don't miss your free shit
>>
>>17700463
>X Divider Arm
>Char on the last standard tickets
>everything else are blue and green dupes/duds

Okay this it actually better than expected
>>
Purple chips are now 800 coins, they added a color palette to the event shop and once again the welfare suit doesn't include any weapons.
>>
>>17699594
I hope when "she" arrives, we can change her hair color. Then I will be channeling the spirit of Cosmic Break, and name mine Lily Rain. Or maybe LazFlamme.
>>
>>17700479
I never realized the Sword was called Grand Slam, of all things. In other news, stop giving me swords holy shit, this is my 3rd 4 star one already
>>
>a few EN away from finishing the rising gundam set
>it's switched to this new event
goddammit
>>
>Cecily on first roll

AHAHAHA, YES, I'M FREE!
>>
I'm not fucking myself over by using the gundam rose arms instead of another blue arm and shield, right?
>>
Is there a decent getting started guide? I'm not sure which of these capsules I should be throwing my money into.
>>
5x10 rolls
two purple exia swords.
The fuck is this
>>
>>17700491
>he didn't save his en recharges and grind on the last 2 days

Live and learn. Anyway, time to drop a 10 roll and see if I can spare myself another offering to dark lord bamco.
>>
HAHA ROLLAN!

>three pulls
>almost a full honkin Aile set
>not a single X piece

And dropped.
>>
>Get an Exia part for my first roll

Way to rub it in Bamco, atleast i've got the pity multiplier.
>>
>4 10 rolls
>not a single purple
very cool very cool.
>>
>Very hard only costs 25EN
Based, they're learning.
>>
>>17700505
Yeah but you're also getting less coins now. At 2x multiplier I'm only getting 10 coins.
>>
Should I bother dropping a ten roll on this or just keep saving for the future events? This event caps at 20K power so it's not like I need purple chips for anything.
>>
>lower cost of missions
>lower cost of items
>you can use tickets on the exia capsule

wow, it's like the game is actually improving
>>
>new event rewards are 7/21/35 coins with X Divider part

Wow this is a step from the first event. Coin shop cost being reduce is make this event grind any easier
>>
>>17700511
Roll for what you like
>>
>>17700518
I'll just get the welfare gunpla and colours then and keep saving.
>>
>>17700517
>1/3/5 base

I pity any fool who don't get a multiplier part.
>tfw only get aile
>>
>>17700516
>lower cost of missions
caveat, point gains are exactly the same with the amount of en spent compared to previous event
>>
>>17700517
Ok wait I'm an idiot for not taking the EN cost in mind

It's still 21/42/63 coins with X Divider
>>
Standard Gacha now has 2 FREE PULL
>>
Last roll of 10.5k haro coins. All I wanted was the shield.
Sometimes you can get lucky.
>>
>>17700517
It's still 1.4 coins per en on the hardest difficulty. The only thing reduced is the price of purps by 400, as getting the blues is offset by the dianthus paint.

All in all, Blitz looks like a supporter oriented gunpla. Infighters and defenders don't really shoot while out Fighters mostly shoot without melee-ing. Mid Fighters and long shooter's are both shooting focused, which wastes the range stat on some parts. Supports are more like all rounders who melee and shoot, so a buff, recovery and melee skillset probably fits Cecily best out of all current pilots.
>>
File: AcJAlqd.png (550 KB, 500x1000)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>17700541
I'm a dumb shit
>>
File: Gundam_X.gif (672 KB, 500x282)
672 KB
672 KB GIF
>>17700547
>>17700541
Jesus Christ mate, you better believe in God now.
>>
>>17700487
Now that I look at the max stats, this sword is fucking garbage
>>
>>17700547
I hate you so much
>>
>>17700554
Jesus, maximum growth and it's stats are that terrible? Is the Beam Javelin having over 3k melee attack really that big of a deal?
>>
>>17700546
Defender AI mostly just vernier towards the enemy and guard right in front of them then melee right after they attack the guard

In Fighter AI just vernier towards the enemies and do full melee combo
>>
>>17700563
The granddaddy saber is 3k too, and mace-chan a little higher too. It’s just Strike sword is actually trash. Literally a spook just to fuck with your rolls if you thought you got lucky
>>
>>17700554
>>17700563
Looks like the stats went to RES.
>>
>>17700567
>>17700563
Parts that have EX Skills instead of traits tend to have lower parameters.
>>
40 rolls, a few Aile Strike parts, and an X divider shield. The thing is, I needed a pink shield. Time to blow the rest on cecily.
>>
They really should've made the welfare Blitz capable of giving a bonus
>>
>>17700568
Honestly, at this point of the game, nothing should be doing that much damage to you where you need def over atk.
>>
>last one roll
>got the shield
thank you Tiffa. I will draw you now as a tribute.
>>
>>17700575
Rising gives the bonus. Blitz gives a bonus for the next event.

And 1500 ballcoins later i got a Char dupe before pulling based support waifu. Time to examine the haul, upgrade and rebuild, then teabag me a green haired fuck boy.

N-no homo
>>
More coins when? I need to ammo to roll for more x parts. It's tailored to outfighters. I escepcially want the leg, backpack, gun, and shield
>>
>>17700566
Out Fighter AI shoots enemy at close to midrange and melee full combo if the enemy got to close or walk towards the enemy to melee full combo when running out of ammo

I also noticed that AIs tend to use EX Skills immediately once it's full
>>
>>17700569
The Beam Javelin has an EX skill though and it still has high stats.
>>
HOW DO YOU 60sec THIS MAP THE MOOKS ARE SCATTERED EVERYWHERE
>>
>>17700591
Kill them faster, it's easy.
>>
File: become proficient.png (459 KB, 600x546)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>17700591
>>
>>17700591
Upgrade yourself and your AI and find highest power reliefs
>>
2x10 rolls and I get X divider backpack, not bad for a filthy casual.
>>
>Finish Easy event mission using full Rising Gundam (should be 10x the coin payout)
>2 Coins
I'm sorry what
>>
>>17700603
Bonus does not stack
>>
>>17700591
git gud faggot

also the notice probably says as much but I just realized I have to have the Rising parts on my main gunpla to get the bonus fuck that's gay
>>
>>17700603
You only need one part and it doesn't stack.
>>
>>17700603
That's not how it works, read the notice
>>
>>17700601
>only enough for one pull
>nothing
>probably won't get enough coins for another shot
I mean, they gotta make money. But there should be a little more free HC income than 20 a day. Two and a half months of daily HC for ONE 10x pull, ridiculous.
>>
>>17700603
Based retard. It's not per part.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (50 KB, 970x545)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>17700606
>>17700608
>>17700609
>>17700611
>>
File: 1553628237566.jpg (26 KB, 400x388)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Standard Gunpla Parts 2 banner also has the free single roll per day

Nice
>>
>did 1 pull
>didn't get shit
>don't want to waste anymore Haros since I'm not giving any money to this shit
>>
>>17700613
SO wait, you can do both, or either? I don't get my free shit til like 3am.
>>
File: GBGW_2019-08-14-00-03-29.jpg (1.42 MB, 1440x2960)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Based 5* upgrade at last
>>
>>17700616
you can do BOTH
>>
File: rage.gif (982 KB, 320x287)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
>>17700613
>Roll freebie on Parts Banner 2
>It's Purple
>It's Exia Legs
>The day after the Exia event ends
>>
>>17700617
>Discount Silver Bullet

Nice.
>>
File: 1497473857537.jpg (21 KB, 570x570)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>17700618
>>
>>17700617
Did you just go with your gut for upgrading the gun? Is there a part slot that has the most stats?
>>
Man...
>>
>>17700622
I dig it. I need a better shield, and I'm not huge on the Nu arms. If only I had managed to Nu's shield...

>>17700625
Nu rifle has the highest ATK of a rifle in the game. Just look through your parts, select max value, and see what gives you the biggest numerical bonus for either Shot or Melee Atk. For me it's Nu rifle then Nu head for ranged attack values.
>>
>>17700607
>fuck that's gay
Made even worse IMO by the fact that there was no weapon or Shield for the Rising so your stats are gonna take a hit meanwhile the Blitz on very hard is actually kind of dangerous.

>>17700584
>Blitz gives a bonus for the next event.
Which is gay if you're like me and aren't going to roll. It also presents another problem train where in the future, if you miss an event you're pretty much fucked due to th e bonuses being so high and the base event currency output being low.
>>
is the new event borked? how many coins are you supposed to get without the booster gundams? and has anyone else not gotten their reward coins?
>>
>>17700630
>That neck

Is it just me or does it look a bit long?
>>
Five multis, zero pinks. Fuck this game.
>>
File: GBGW_2019-08-05-22-13-56.jpg (1.35 MB, 1440x2960)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>17700634
Definitely does, and the torso is annoying squat too. Nu ver Ka proportions suck. The parts are extremely good in game though, and I think it looks alright enough.

It looked a lot better with Aegis Chest and Arms.
>>
If one of your support Gunplas has the parts that give bonus points do you still get the extra coins?

Or is it your main Gunpla that needs to have the parts equipped?
>>
>>17700634
That's just what the Nu chest does, unfortunately.
>>17700633
>Purple Circuits reduced to 800
nice
>New base reward for very hard is 5 coins
wait...
>>
>>17700640
No, has to be the main you use.
>>
FUCKING BANDAI NAMCO YOU GODDAMN CHEAPOS
>>
>>17700639
Damn... that's annoying because if I remember right, the Nu chest is fantastic. I'm currently running Aegis Arms, Gundam Chest, Nu Head and Backpack. Trying to find good legs is a pain though.
>>
>>17700641
It's the same EN to coin ratio. Missions just cost less EN now.
>>
>>17700633
The base is 0.2 coins per EN. So 1/3/5.

The same as the last event, since the EN cost to launch is a third of what the last one was.
>>
Is that Dianthus gundam Sana's? I can't quite get a good look at it, the colors look similar
>>
File: Age1strike.jpg (400 KB, 720x1280)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
New but really lucky on my first rolls. Add for mace fun times!

EGZX082GY
>>
>>17700639
Can you post Nu Gundams chest max stats?
>>
>>17700656
>mission EN cost less
>same coin reward scaling
>enemy CPWR up

If anything it's slightly more grindy by a few extra seconds on very hard
>>
File: GBGW_2019-08-14-00-26-32.jpg (1016 KB, 1440x2960)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
>>17700645
Nu chest is stupidly fucking good, easily the best EX trait to have for a ranged attacker. Head too.

>>17700665
Its parameters are nothing impressive, it's the trait that matters. Head and rifle are great for ranged, arms are alright for melee.
>>
>>17700669
>Naturally collect a lot of parts good for ranged on my main machine
>Didn't roll this up when I had the chance

Goddamn it.
>>
>>17700672
It'll come back eventually and I'll get that cocksucking shield god dammit
>>
>EN cost for event missions got reduced

At least the devs are listening
>>
>>17700679
But what if my F91 appears before then? Gotta get those sexy V.S.B.Rs.
>>
File: GUNDAMLET.png (2.27 MB, 1440x2560)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>Nu Chest + Exia legs makes a manlet gundam
this should not be as funny as it is
>>
How exactly do you input the in-fighter special attack? You just step during a melee combo, right?
>>
>majority of my purples are shooting focus
>all my pilots are fighters and defenders

Well shit
>>
>>17700685
Double tap screen while Side stepping
>>
>>17700693
Ah, I see. Thanks, anon! Melee combat is really fun!
>>
>>17700636
Sixth multi, got a pink, god damn OG beam javelin. I'm done.
>>
So, how do you guys name your gunplas? Do you just leave them with a generic name, or do you go for a theme based on the build?
>>
>>17700706
Naming it in hopes that S Gundam or EX-S parts will appear in the future. That will probably the only time that I will whale for these parts
>>
>>17700706
Just use those number decals to classify them.
>>
>>17700706
I just spew out whatever bullshit I think of.
>>
>have 10k power in squad
>pick a 4k friend to help out
>still get fucking wiped in the event because the faggot spawns on top of me and I can't do shit
jesus, do I just need to hope for a 4 or 5 star item just to turn the odds? Also, so I upgrade, then tune up, or tune up as high as I can go, and then upgrade?
>>
File: GBGW_2019-08-14-00-54-47.jpg (1.53 MB, 1440x2960)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>17700706
I started off by using names that combine their primary parts, then just kinda went wherever with some of them.
>>
Rising parts aren't gonna cut it, and I don't wanna give them any money. Mathematically impossible to buy everything of note from the event without the new purps. Shoulda known this kind of thing would happen, I was just hoping it would happen later on in the games life.
>>
>>17700706
>>
TEN (10) COINS PER RUN FOR F2P/LUCKLETS GODDAMN
>>
>>17700726
and the event period is only about a week too, I guess I will only focus on getting the pink chips
>>
>>17700726
Will probably drop this eventually since I'm not going open my wallet and I'm a lucklet and the Haro supply for f2p is dogshit
>>
This is my first gacha, so I wnat to ask something that might seem like a stupid question:
What are the odds of them running events with coin bonuses from old sets? i.e, we'll swing back around to another event that has Exia as the bonus.
>>
>>17700743
There might be reruns, those are common in gacha games.
>>
>>17700743
No one has any idea, and it would just be based on other games.
>>
>>17700743
We just don’t know
>>
how do I level up my ex skills? I want to turn this serpent custom bazooka skill up, but there's no way to combine it with my spares.
>>
>>17700754
Duplicates, upgrade > parts instead of nippers at the bottom. If you can't upgrade more then you need to tune up the item to the next rarity.
>>
>50 coins for the full Blitz parts
>1600 for both purple awakenings
>100 for Slutna's gunpla color scheme

Time to start grinding and popping White Bull
>>
>>17700743
bandai namco did that with diorama front, but as far as we're concerned this is a whole different team
hell even the multiplier bonus should've been the 7x for both of the gacha prizes and 5x for the event prizes if it were to go with the same rules
and the events were actually thematic storywise, so to speak, so there's logic on why those suits gets the bonuses
>>
>>17700726
I got lucky previous event and got Exia arms which made the grind so easy, allowing me to buy out pretty much everything. Now Im feeling the pain of the shitty near impossible grind of 10 coins per run
>>
File: 1369335891161.jpg (18 KB, 640x480)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>17700726
>mfw actually thinking of spending some money to try to roll an X piece
>>
>>17700760
>You need 2750 coins, and at 10 coins per very hard with a Rising Gundam piece, that's 275 runs at 25 EN each
>that's 6875 EN in a week.
>10 EN an hour, 687.5 hours
>there are 168 hours in a week
Being a lucklette is suffering.
>>
>>17700771
>2750 coin

Wait what? The bare minimum is 1750 coins. How the heck did you arrive at 2750?

The purple awakenings (part and pilot) are 800 each.

And I just realized that buying 15 of each gunpla parts is fucking stupid since it's only a stop gap until you get a purple to replace them. At most I would just get enough to max out the traits/skills but that is after I the necessities.

Purple Awakenings > Color Palettes > gunpla parts
>>
>>17699918
Arms will absolutely drastically change your damage potential in melee, they're the melee equivalent of heads
>>
>>17697265
You could start off with the original or do the chronological order and start off with Origins (new so the old/bad animation won't be as jarring).
>>
>>17700811
I'd get at least a whole set for unlocks/aesthetic so I'd put that on the front. only 50 coins anyway.
>>
>>17700811
>And I just realized that buying 15 of each gunpla parts is fucking stupid since it's only a stop gap until you get a purple to replace them.
Blues- tuned to Purples with enough duplicates to max their skills are better than Lv.1 skilled Purples.
>>
>>17700812
Yeah, I realized that later looking through things.
>>
>>17700824
Only if their skill is good, of course. It's better to have synergy. Just chasing point rating can lead to some stupid builds.
>>
>>17700811
>>17700824
But yeah, lets say you just want one of each, that's still 1750 like you said. Which is still mathematically impossible with a 2x multiplier. Shit, even neglecting one of the Purple chips, so that you get 1 of each gunpla piece, the color, and one chip is impossible at 2x.
>>
Let's all concentrate our willpower to cause another game fuck up for more haro chip handouts
>>
Is there anywhere I can look at the log in reward calender's besides when I receive the rewards?
>>
>>17700824
Blue to Purple tune up is still inferior to gacha purples due to 2 growth vs 3 growth. And it's a waste of blue Awakening parts.

Maybe if you are a lucklet and this is the only way you will ever get a purple
>>
>>17700848
This is talking solely about skills. Which are arguably more important than stats. No shit natural 4* have better stats.
>>
>>17700492
Same. I also got X arms and the 4star GN Beam Lance from a 10x haro roll.
>>
>>17700771
Not counting for any level EN resets either
>>
>>17700861
Right, it's hard to account for that.
>>
I wish the claw and fist modules had more melee stats would be cool to make a ninja gunpla with the blitz chest
>>
>>17700719
With the proper parts and with proper leveling (leveling the skills with dups) and with a good word combination you can probably level up a mostly green suit to about 8k (and a few blues).
>>
File: 53705834_p2.png (389 KB, 600x652)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
What is the best class and why is it Defender
>>
>>17700719
>upgrade, then tune up, or tune up as high as I can go, and then upgrade?
The order doesn't matter.
>>
File: LaughingDen'ans.jpg (94 KB, 800x566)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>17700921
>he doesn't fire gerobis
>>
>>17700866
I have a feeling in a later campaign we're going to get something like Shining Gundam or Master Asia's martial arts as a 4* fist weapon, so it's probably not worth the resources upgrading garbage right now
>>
Should I do it?
>>
SOMEONE DDOS THE FUCKING SERVER. I WANT MY APOLOGY HAROS. I WANT MY X DIVIDER BACKPACK. I WANT ANY BARBATOS PARTS
>>
>>17701041
how'd you already get the pink awakening part?
en recharge burn for the 30 very hard clear achievement?

i'd go for a weapon first, though, a lot more stat gain
>>
>>17701054
One from complete 30 Very Hard mission from Rising Gundam event

One from buying using bullseye coins

Another 30 Very Hard missions from this Blitz Gundam event
>>
>>17701041
Rifle will probably net you more gain, but Nu head does give quite a bit if you don't have a solid rifle.
>>
>>17701062
>>17701054
>>17701070
I have a GN Sniper Rifle, so I guess I tune up that
>>
>>17701075
Or the Beam Javelin
>>
>>17701075
GN Sniper Rifle is basically the best ranged weapon in the game, so yeah, I'd go for it. The Nu rifle has a bit more attack, but GN rifle has an incredibly good trait while Nu's is mediocre.
>>
>>17701080
>>17701075
Be sure to look at the maximum stats, not the upgrade menu.

As for Javelin vs Rifle, it depends if your gunpla is ranged or melee focused. You want to pick the one that maximizes your stat of choice.
>>
>>17701081
>>17701083
And done

>4000+ Shot Atk

Guess I will be one shot fools left and right
>>
>>17701095
Good choice, welcome to the alliance of early-5*-chads. Jacket's in the mail.
>>
I hate how the free daily rolls are on a 24 hour cooldown after use. Please tell me the Nips are complaining about it.
>>
>Really wanna look at the passives of some of parts like the Nu Gundam or the Dynames or Exia
>Some of my Supports have them equipped
>Bring up their sheet
>But can't open up and examine their pieces stats individually

Are there any wikis for this game? Even a japanese one?
>>
>>17701202
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/ガンダムブレイカーモバイルとは
>>
Should I just focus on 1 of my gunpla?
Or should I spread the power to 3 gunpla for full team?
>>
>>17701215
Focus your gunpla first, then spread the rest to your AIs
>>
>>17701215
Way more important to have a single strong gunpla to carry you than three mediocre guys that'll struggle. If you focus on just one, it'll be ahead of the curve in power for most missions and make things very easy.
>>
>>17701207
Nice thanks. This should be in the OP. It even has part evaluations.

https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/ピックアップガシャパーツ評価

If you ask me the Exia head and hands are more like A+ and B tier respectively and the Sword+Rifle is also B tier but whatever senpai
>>
File: kvsial.jpg (378 KB, 1133x1600)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
for me, it's Sana
>>
>Thinking these rifles will last in the face of the mean meme beam magnum

Fool, the Nips will wank it off to amazing levels.
>>
>>17701249
They're still going to be useful even then, you'll just trade them out to team member instead of having them on your primary. Wouldn't be surprised if the beam magnum has some detrimental effects in comparison, like a lower magazine size and/or longer reload time, evening out the DPS.
>>
>>17701251
>Implying I'm gonna get lucky enough to roll one up

I used all my luck up getting two Nu Rifles with my first two 10 rolls. I'm never gonna roll up anything good again.

I've been rolling for 4* legs and shield for forever now, nothing. Just dupe Duel Gundam legs and dupe Alex legs.
>>
Is it really worth it to level up the Artemis?
>>
>>17701254
No. Just hit the current event,get the Blitz Gundam pieces and focus on that.
>>
>Like the OG Gundam
>Not sure to try rolling it up or just focus on saving for something I like more in future banners

Knowing my luck I'd blow my load and they'd release Zeta right after.
>>
>>17701276
OG Gundam will always be there to show up in every gacha. Just wait.
>>
>>17701232
I think Exia Arms being S tier is reasonable. 30 sec cooldown with slightly less damage than Aegis Arms EX Skill is crazy good.
>>
>>17700362
will the blitz parts give me the power of walking into an Antiship Sword and exploding?
>>
>>17701305
Judging by the enemy AI in the event, yes.
>>
>spend all my f2p haros last event
>only get the exia shield
>spend all my f2p haros this event
>only get the X shield
am i cursed?
>>
>>17701320
>>17701305
Melee EX Skills can one shot Blitz
>>
>>17701325
I'd kill to have purple shields and legs
>>
>>17701325
>getting the Divider shield
If you are, tell me how to attain this curse.
>>
>>17701248
Filthy impure thot
>>
>>17701302
I don't have Aegis arms but that its EX probably homes in on your oppponent on use like Trans Am Raid does. The EX action of Exias arms does not. It's like using Option melee parts in GB3 where there is no homing in and except once the action starts it can't be canceled mid way.

It IS a good move though sure and i'd be lying if I said I haven't been using it since it's like 1.8x stronger than my normal melee combo but still it ain't S rank. That's for shit like Trans Am Raid and Mace-chans rush which both just smear things across the fucking ground.

>>17701328
Melee is the master race.
>>
>>17701330
You as well, huh?
>>
>>17701333
Is Last shooting a Melee skill, because it kinda acts like one.
>>
>>17701336
Nope.
>>
>>17701334
I'm literally curse to never able to get purple shields or legs
>>
Should i upgrade the gn sword or the mace to 5 star?
>>
Anyone else find limit breaks to be useless or more accurately put it filled up way too slow? By the time you fully charged your limit gauge the mission is already clear.
>>
>>17701356
Mace is the best melee weapon in the game at the moment so definitely and 100%ly that. Give the GN Sword to your AI sidekicks. You won't ever really use it yourself outside of posing for the camera.
>>
jesus christ how is the movement in a fucking mobile game better than ngb? bn needs to be publically caned for that damn game. even if it is pretty dope looking
>>
>>17701383
This game is clearly based on 3
>>
>>17701356
Mace chan
>>
>>17701198
I hope they are. Should be reset when the day resets too.
>>
Huh there's no ratings for Barbatos parts.

Also any of the Exia parts should I Tune Up first?
>>
The free draw tickets don't expire, right? I'm not really interested in any of the gunpla in the current pool so I'm thinking of saving it for whenever they add something else in there.
>>
>>17701429
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/%E3%83%AA%E3%82%BB%E3%83%9E%E3%83%A9

It is safe to say that any purple that is not listed is trash
>>
>>17701455
What’s the verdict on blitz? He can’t seem to fit into my builds
>>
>>17701461
Above average DEF and beam RES
Above average ARMOR and ATK
No Physical RES

Rather shit imo
>>
>>17701470
>Above average ARMOR and ATK

Sorry I actually meant BELOW Average ARMOR and ATK
>>
>coins only stack up to x99
WHY
>>
>>17701479
Buy the item box to expand your storage goyim
>>
>>17701461
The torso seems alright. Decent ability. All the other parts seem trash.
>>
haro chips really felt super dry when there's no more handouts
don't even know if i can save enough for another roll for the next event to keep the pace
>>
>Used up all of the White Bull
>Reached Level 63

Guess it's fun while it last
>>
>>17701479
>muh 0 to 99
thats why.
they probably made it so that the object still technically exists even at 0 quantities
>>
You what was a missed opportunity? When you finish collecting all the suit pieces and redeem your shit for it there should be a little synopsis you can read that gives you basic mech history/purpose and stats.

I'm actually baffled that's not a thing. Maybe I'm too casual but like, there are some suits I wanna read more about because I don't remember them.
>>
>>17701499
That's the point, I guess. They want you to spend.
>>
I can't run the first story mission, the app keeps crashing when I tap the mission icon.
Is this happening to anyone else?
>>
>>17701455
The complete lack of Nu gundam parts has me disagree with that.
>>
File: tempsnip.png (428 KB, 760x1232)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>17701644
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/%E3%83%94%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A2%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E3%82%AC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E8%A9%95%E4%BE%A1

See pic related
>>
>>17701644
This is because these are from standard gacha pulls
>>
>>17701526
>suffer the torture of hellish grind every event in a small given time frame to barely afford a couple shop items
>spend money on gacha and blaze through the entire coin exchange shop with time to spare on other things
Fuck you bandai namco.
>>
>>17701789
Hopefully the nips keep complaining about how unfair it is so they keep changing it and actually make it manageable.
I wonder if they care about western complaints.
>>
Nice, I got the Barbatos legs. Now I just need the head, chest and back pieces. Also, is the beam javelin good enough for a melee weapon? Obviously I want Mace, but should I get the javelin to 5* while I wait?
>>
Did they fix it so using tickets will count for the event achievements?
>>
>>17701794
I don't recall any Japanese game company that ever listened to complaints from western players, but then again I don't play that many games.
>>
R8 please
>>
Did everyone use their free draw tickets already? I'm wondering if I want to use them now or maybe wait for future banners when a gunpla I like comes around, since I'm pretty neutral about the current pools.
>>
>very limited haro chips to encourage players to spend
>gacha tickets that only work for standard gacha to encourage players to spend
>events that are basically impossible to get all the rewards normally and encourages players to spend
I've played a lot of gacha games in the past, even whaled in a few, and this game definitely takes the cake for being the most jewish. I don't really want to spend any money but they are making it so blatant that you cannot get far unless you spend is pretty fucked up. I hope that news of irl gunpla having game codes becomes a big thing that will make this game more bearable, I rather spend most of my money on tangible things anyway.
>>
>>17700757
This. It has to be the same named piece. If it has the exact same skill, but the part is different, you won't upgrade the skill.
>>
>>17701950
That is really jewish to me, at least in PAD if you could get a unit with the same skill you could feed it to a higher rarity one.
>>
>>17701929
I've used a couple. I'm holding them for pilot draws, since you can't x10 them and you don't get x10 bonus on pilots anyway.
>>
>>17701945
I hope the nips complain so they make it a little less harsh, because it's really ridiculous.
>>
>>17702040
>>17702040
>>17702040
>>
>>17701202
L
O
N
G

P
R
E
S
S
>>
Man I wish I was playing whatever game they're talking about.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.