[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20190711_220421.jpg (392 KB, 993x1400)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
China poster
>>
>>17610064
>Narrative is so shitty it's not even on the poster for it's own movie
>>
Like it or not /m/ the objective truth is that that Stein looks good.
>>
>>17610064
Best UC Gundam movie hands down.
>>
>>17610078
It always did but it had no reason to exist in this movie
>>
Tiananmen Square Massacre
>>
Best poster is the one where the three friends are infront of their future selves
>>
You know, I'm kind of curious what the Chinese think about Unicorn, given all the Zeon apologism it's got. Unless of course, the chinks are completely oblivious to the 'Zeon as a stand in for Imperial Japan' thing.
>>
>>17610190
or maybe they don't give a shit because only schizos can't separate real life and cartoons
>>
>>17610248
this
>>
>>17610069
Truly the Destiny Gundam of the 2010's.
>>
>>17610069
That's super sad to be honest.
>>
Why is the gundam called 'Narrative'? I'm asking about the in-universe explanation, I know the real reason is the NarraTive/NT/NewType pun. I can see the unicorn and phoenix on those other suits, but I don't see any narrative on this one.
>>
Is this movie seriously just about two recolors of suits we saw in Unicorn anyways?
>>
>>17610190
>Zeon apologism

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?
>>
>>17610753
Well gundams are basically like concept cars for Anaheim Electronics, give it a cool sounding name so you can sell it better to investors.
>>
>>17610761
3 if you count the zeong
>>
>>17610753
Because Gundam has a tradition of the shittiest naming convention possible and they didn't want to break tradition.
>>
File: waitaminute.gif (822 KB, 600x366)
822 KB
822 KB GIF
>>17610753
Why is it called the Banshee Norn if it's supposed to be a Lion?
A banshee, a norn and a lion are completely unrelated iconography/mythology. And this is all coming from a suit that's just a repaint of a unicorn.
Bandai cares more about how a name sounds than what it implies thematically.
>>
>>17610190
>'Zeon as a stand in for Imperial Japan'
Seeing as most people see them as a stand in for the nazi's most places I'm sure that it probably did pass over their heads.

>>17610248
Also this, but this is china we're talking about if the government caught wind they'd REEEEEE.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.