[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 81PYsXgixmL._SL1500_.jpg (239 KB, 1130x1500)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
So, you can now pre order this from amazon as well now

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SS621LR/ref=crt_ewc_img_dp_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

https://withthewill.net/threads/21651-Digimon-Ver-20th-English-Discussion
>>
>>17538191
When are they bringing over some of the actually good vpets? Digital Monster X looks pretty disappointing, but the Pendulum 20th was aces.
>>
>>17538303
These are modded 20th anniversary vpets, and if they sell well, you may get to see the others come to the US as well.
>>
>>17538346
Yeah, I preordered mine already because doing my part and all that.
>>
>>17538191
>withthewill.net
Fuuuuuck, this brings back memories. Has to be well over a decade since I last visited there. It kind of warms my heart to know it's still active.
>>
>>17538352
I will also say that this likely also has to do with a petition that the head guys who create Digimon games got. Trying to find a source on that.
>>
>>17538346
>modded 20th anniversary vpets
Any news on how they're different from the 20th vpets?
>>
Is it like the originals where you have to buy them all to get all the eggs? Or does each device have all 5 eggs?
>>
>>17538383
Has to do with the online D-1 tournament functionality as far as anyone knows, something about passwords. I do know that all base eggs are in, spesial eggs are unknown right now but likely you get all of them too, though I hear that there are unlock requirements for the spesial eggs, it's connected to how many kinds of digimon you have raised.
>>
>>17538401
>>17538420
Hopefully you'll only need 2. There's been no announcement of the different colors being different in any way, right?
>>
>>17538433
None so far
>>
bump for digithread
>>
>>17538699
Wish there was more info to actually discuss.
>>
>>17538363
I always felt super awkward trying to interface with the internet Digimon community. Like, I just like the vpets and digivices. I was kind of too old for the anime when it aired in the US and none of the vidya were that interesting to me. Not that they were necessarily bad, just nothing that blew me out of the water. (DS game was probably my favorite?)
>>
I NEED Coronamon to be in these
>>
>>17539171
Pretty good chance of that.
>>
File: 6 (2).jpg (260 KB, 919x793)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>17538191
>digimon
How old are you guys again?
>>
>>17539246
kek af
>>
>>17538191
FUCK ME I bought the japanese Brick Red one for eBay rape prices a few months ago

Should I get an English one of the same color or of a different color?
>>
>>17539463
It's impossible to tell, which is really frustrating.
>>
I kind of want one but my mom surprised me with a Tamagotchi a while ago and it took over my life.
>>
>>17540623
Good mother buying surprise tamagotchi
>>
>>17539096
Same. I watched the first four seasons, but only Tamers was worthwhile, and I vastly preferred Digimon World 1 and the V-Pets to the JRPGS and the Digivice tomogotchis based on the show. Hate that clicking sound and having to walk or shake them to train. Next Order was amazing, but Cyber Sleuth sucked.
>>
>>17540723
I liked some of the digivices. I didn't mind the shaking too much because they do interesting stuff w/r/t how many shakes are needed based on the digimon type.

The pendulum 20th is like the peak design, and it's kind of both a digivice and a vpet-- but the problems with the Digital Monster X had nothing to do with lacking the shake so it's not a deal breaker for me.

I guess what I'm saying is that the Digivices allowed them to introduce new interesting mechanics that found their way into the vpets and improved them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.