[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Puru_Loves_Judau.png (525 KB, 960x720)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>Witnesses Puru dying for him
>Doesn't react at all

Why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1aS5koZELU
>>
>>17537463
he's a chad ..
another waifu is waiting for him
>>
>judau giving a fuck about someone who doesn't have his genes
>>
>>17537463
Because puru is just a bottomfeeding whore
>>
cybernewtypes arent human
>>
in fact nobody ever reacts to Puru's death
>>
>>17537542
sad
>>
My reaction when she died definitely compensates for their non-reaction
>>
>>17537463
He does though.
>>
>>17537867
Manela Effect
>>
>>17537542
deaths*
>>
>>17537463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGIOJFePqlw
>>
>>17537463
>>Doesn't react at all
Did you miss the part where he got so pissed off that he and the ZZ both went Super Saiyan God?
>>
>>17537463
>the modern anime viewer needs the characters to scream NOW YOU MADE ME REALLY MADE to understand that they're angry
>>
I've got a better one. In ANT Four dies, Kamille doesn't react, then goes to space to immediately kiss Da. It makes him look like a sociopath hoe
>>
File: goddamnitOP.jpg (278 KB, 962x1393)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>17537463
>doesn't react at all
this isn't even worthy of being called bait
>>
>>17537901
>a sociopath hoe
But that's exactly what he is
>>
Judau does react, although it's over with quickly and never really brought up again

What is true however is that literally no one else in the cast even acknowledges her death at any point afterward
>>
>>17537901
I got the idea he was assured she was still alive because his newtype-fu didn't inform him of her death. Same with Judau a few episodes after Leina's supposed death, though in his case it's because he felt she was still alive.
>>
>>17537901
>>17537986
Wait, you were talking about ANT. Disregard my post then.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.