[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: fan poster.png (3.91 MB, 1400x1959)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
Hype for upcoming movie, Godzilla General and other kaiju discussions.
>>
What's Godzilla's best ability that isn't breathing fire?
>>
If this movie is actually good how embarrassed should Toho be?
>>
>>17471510
Toho already has Shin Godzilla notch on their belt, they should not feel embarrassed. Plus, if this movie's good, it only benefits them.
>>
I just watched Frankenstein vs Baragon for the first time. It was awesome.
>>
>>17471510
>embarrassed
Why? Two of the three Godzilla films that have come out of Hollywood have been garbage. It's about time Hollywood got one right.
>>
>>17471532
Toho people liked 2014 one though.
>>
>>17471509
Flight
>>
>>17471536
14 sucked. It was “All Build Up And No Payoff: The Feature Film”
>>
>>17471562
Not really sure if I'm remembering right, but I think my thoughts on 2014 was "watch the camera fixate on someone running around while something awesome happens out of view in the background"
>>
>>17471597
Ah, the Transformers '07 style of filming.
>>
Since Fire Godzilla is at least implied heavily from the promotional materials, is Godzilla gonna die, or be "believed dead," as of the end of the film?

Because Do Not Want.
>>
>>17471473
I want to by hyped for this but trailers are horrible.
>>
>>17471473
THREAD THEME:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOO8Um_jmLI
>>
>>17471510
why would they be embarrassed when shin got them nearly 80 million dollars at the box office alone and numerous awards
>>
>>17471686
damn right
>>
>>17471866
Shin Godzilla is garbage japancuck
>>
Why do people whine about Shin Godzilla being anti-American propaganda when Godzilla vs King Ghidorah is far worse in that regard and people rarely mention it?
>>
>>17471473
Gonna see it despite Godzilla 2014 being retarded with the constant cutting-away from the Kaiju fights at the most annoying moments.
>>
>>17471872
Zilla!
>>
>>17471510
They made Shin, there are low chances that Kotm is going to be better.
>>
>>17471919
Well, it is a different director, so you shouldn't worry about that.
>>
>>17471959
>Shin
>good
Maybe by japancuck standards
>>
>>17471910
>>17471976
cope monsterverse tranny
>>
>>17471917
Not as many watched the '91 film or are more willing to forgive it as it was nearly 30 years ago. That and the portrayal of the West was rather hokey, as a critique it wasn't that good. Shin Godzilla was more implicit in how it critiques the West (especially the USA) but also dialed it back with the US providing support in the final operation. Kayoco herself said Yaguchi had supporters in the Navy that wanted to help in the efforts. Besides the film was overall much more critical of the Japanese bureaucracy, and both militaries were ultimately useless or Kade things worse.
>>
Just saw the preview on IMAX a few days ago, got me all kinds of hype. I'm not expecting a good plot or acting necessarily, just a wild monster mash will do. Ideally it will be what Final Wars tried to be but actually be thrilling than wonky.
>>
>>17471959
Shin had some nice stuff but 2/3 of the movie was boring as shit nip politics with actors acting like it's a school play.
>>
>>17472048
Yeah as James said while it does have some nice action scenes the movie was just a bit to talky.
>>
>Shiniggers
Why yes I too love bowing down to the superiority of the great Nippon
>>
>>17472052
Get the wojack out of here
>>
>that faggot who has been making the same thread on /tv/ almost daily to circlejerk for almost 3 years now
>will also make threads the moment anyone says something bad about Shin

Why are shinfags so fucking autistic? It’s hilarious, the moment any sort of criticism is leveled towards it, no matter how small, a hugbox thread pops up within minutes.
>>
>>17472048
How much of a fucking pleb can you be. Fucking Americans.
>>
>all this preemptive damage control ITT for when KOTM gets unfavorably compared to Shin
Finally accepted their fate, I see. It's inevitable. Legendary Muttzilla will never stack up to Shin, no matter how many times they try.
>>
>>17472084
If you think that everything is a conspiracy surrounding the movie you jerk off to you are mentally unwell and need to go back to the hugbox thread that you keep making

Go on, shoo
>>
>>17472115
Case in point. I bet you're the Wojak poster too.
>>
seethe more amerimutt trannies, shin is the only good live action godzilla film of the decade and a hapa can't top it
>>
Well there goes another Godzilla thread thanks to fandom arguments on which film series is better. Come on now I don't even care, I've said this before and I'll say it again, to me it doesn't matter what film era is better I just like to giant monsters do their thing, rampage and fighting.
>>
Why do insecure Shinfags have to shit up a thread to validate their precious movie every time?
>>
>>17472144
get dabbed on mutt
>>
>>17471473
>see trailer
it´s globohomo propaganda, oh no we fucked the earth, we should listend the womyns childrens and niggers
>>
>>17471516
its so much better then WOTG
>>
>>17472150
Лoх
>>
File: eggs.gif (790 KB, 500x378)
790 KB
790 KB GIF
Every Godzilla movie has faults. 54 does, 84 does, G14 does, Shin does, KOTM inevitably will as well. They are like eggs. Eggs are complicated.

Still love 'em, though.

That's just how it is.
>>
File: 1557576898608.png (896 KB, 800x1155)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
tfw no godzilla bf
>>
File: 1557543411780.jpg (1.31 MB, 2600x2133)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
he makes me so horny
>>
>It's another Shinfag vs Anti-shinfag argument
I honestly cannot tell who is worse at this point, Shinfags need to have every thread be nothing but praise or else they start flipping out and acting like /pol/ rejects. While anti-shinfags are fucking wojak posters and can't ignore bait
>>
>>17472144
they are so fucking insecure that when someone says something positive about a movie that isn't Shin without even mentioning Shin they start getting huffy. I've never seen a fandom this fucking insecure before.

I mean, on autismkingdom they have threads where they sob 24/7 that some people don't like their movie. It's like they have ever heard of the internet until now.
>>
>>17471959
>>17472048
>>17471976
The Japanese really love the new Shin design of Godzilla so I don't think there's any competition. Shin was ok. It was a good critique of bureaucracy but in being so it was incredibly talky and bored me a bit.
>>
>>17472291
Maybe that's why godzilla.com specifically describes Shin as "controversial".
>>
>>
>>17471473
I plan on seeing it in cinemas, basically the only thing I know is coming out in cinemas this year that I am hype for.
>>
>>17472313
>another /v/-tier meme
Where are you people even coming from? You have to go back.
>>
>>17472321
It's not wrong though.
>>
>>17472321
Listen, I know it takes a special breed of autism and lack of self awareness to circlejerk a movie for nearly 3 years and get offended when people start talking about something positively that isn’t Shin. Go back to the hugbox threads you make on /tv/ and jerk off there. Don’t ruin the thread for everyone else because they stopped thinking about your precious masterpiece for 3 seconds.

So basically what I am saying is: Stop seething and cope you fucking autist
>>
Nobody would have a problem with Shinfags if they just discussed their favorite movie politely and didn't feel compelled to shit on every other Godzilla movie (and especially on Legendary's movies which they seem to feel the most threatened by for some reason). I think we can all agree Shin is a great film, there is no need to be an obnoxious faggot about it.
>>
>>17472339
It is. Most of the threads leading up to KotM were civil, and the faggots trying to falseflag a war between Legendaryfags and Tohosags (as if studios take precedence over Godzilla as an IP) never got this out of hand. People just finally want a Hollywood Godzilla film that's actually good, and want Toho to finally make more Godzilla films after Anno's one-off was well-received.
>>
>>17472357
The fact that all it takes to get them upset is talking positively about something that isn’t Shin is incredible. I don’t know why this movie in particular attracts people like this.
>>
>>17472317
Almost the same for me, except I'd replace "hype" with "moderate excitement". I don't get hyped about stuff, but this is the only film from the year I'm interested in seeing.
>>
>>17471644
No
He is able to control the extra energy to use as nuclear pulse attacks against Ghidorah and releases all the excess in one final nuclear blast that completely incinerates most of Ghidorah (and most of Boston as well), emerging from the mushroom cloud unharmed to incinerate and eat Ghidorah’s single surviving head
Besides, Godzilla vs Kong comes out next year anyway and is confirmed as a sequel to KoTM, no need to worry
>>
>>17472154
I know this is trolling but the woman played by Vera Farmiga is the villain
She’s a crazy ecoterrorist who is trying to release monsters to kill off humanity and trying to brainwash her daughter to believe the same, and it’s her ex-husband who has to save the world with the help of Godzilla
>>
>>17472347
What the fuck is wrong with you? I didn't even watch Shin Godzilla yet. I'm telling you to stop posting /v/ memes on /m/, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>17471597
Most of it was a cutoff. Edwards would build up to something cool, then cut away to a human you don’t care about, then cut back to the action already being over.
>>
>>17471686
if youre talking about the new ones for tv those are for normies
>>
>>17472154
ahahahaha this dumb fuck never seen a godzilla movie probably thinks 98 was amazing
>>
File: 1550682928636.jpg (62 KB, 500x375)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
The people complaining about the people talking about Shin Godzilla are worse. Chill with the /tv/ and /v/ memes, spazzing out, and crazy accusations. If you must engage with an opinion you don't agree with be civil. Explaining why you like/dislike something is more productive than vague criticisms or personal attacks. The insults aren't even funny.
>>
>>17472640
same kinda people complain about how their team shouldv'e won by more goals so it's not really a win :| we are getting godzilla movies, after 98 I never thought wed get one with a budget ever again
>>
>>17472154
A woman releases Ghidorah. Doesnt really paint a really good pro-woman picture.
>>
Nips BTFO
>>
File: 1546190842523.jpg (632 KB, 2048x1395)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
>>17472668
Oh no...
>>
Are we gonna get into a godzilla size war? Each jap and american godzilla increasing in size until they are a universe?
>>
>>17472715
Fuck yes let's do it
>>
>>17472378
I don't think anyone's worried that Godzilla will die, but Godzilla being believed dead only to have a big return in vs. Kong could happen.
>>
>>17472782
plot will be someting like somebody is threatening earth then godzilla and kong think its each other they tussel only to reveal the true enemy then they tag team it will be both hillarious and awesome at the same time
>>
>>17471510
Toho likes their money. If this movie succeeds in the box office, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to convince 'em to allow Legendary to continue with the MonsterVerse.
>>
>>17472782
godzilla "dies" once in the movie and then comes back powered up as burning godzilla we already know this
>>
https://orca.monarchsciences.com/

Cool new thing to try
>>
>>17472833
>inb4 Godzilla Jr. is in GvKK
>>
>>17471473
Can we at least agree that Heisei suck ass
>>
>>17472871
had to close it bro had some spolierly scenes in it!
>>
>>17472895
Fuck off faggotron
>>
>>17472902
Is this a shill? The movie has been spoiled for a year.
>>
>>17472871
Took me the longest time to match up Godzilla lol, preddy neat
>>17472952
I think he's joking, there are some faggots so scared of spoilers that they are no shit making sure they get aisle seats when they see a movie so that if a trailer for KoTM plays they can flee the theater
>>
daily reminder that showa, shin, and the anime were kino and the rest range from popcorn flicks to garbage
>>
Jesus Christ it's been five years to the day since G14 came out
So much has changed, fuck
>>
>>17472895
I’ll agree to that.

I have a soft spot for KIng Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla II, and Spacegodzilla though.
>>
>>17472971
>anime
That's how you know it's bait.
>>
>>17473037
Replace King Ghidorah with Biollante and Space Godzilla with Destoroyah and I agree.
>>
>>17472971
>anime
Aaaaaaand that opinion goes into the trash
>>
>>17473095
>>17473102
stop being babies over monster action and regurgitating opinions from r/godzilla
>>
Name a Godzilla movie written worse than Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. You can't because it's literally impossible.
>>
>>17473133
Spacegodzilla
>>
>>17473122
Even putting aside the monster action though, the choice to go CG rather than hand-drawn was honestly disappointing, as was the fact that the monster action (when it did happen) was for the most part very stiff and not very mobile at all
I sort of appreciated the transhumanist dilemma of the second film, but the third film going full “technology is bad, we have to go back to the stone age” Blue Gender-style was pretty shit
(I will concede that it does make some sense in the setting, as Godzilla would automatically destroy any civilization advanced enough to gain his notice and even if they defeated him Ghidorah would eventually come for the planet)
I also thought that their mechs were pretty bland
I did like the reimagining of the Shobijin though
>>
>>17473171
>“technology is bad, we have to go back to the stone age”
Wasn't it only the nanometal that was the problem?
>>
>>17472952
dude I have kept away from footage for a while now, too much crap and some of it wont even get into the final cut so no point in getting hyped
>>
>>17471840
>meanwhile in the actual soundtrack only one rendition of Ifukube's them and omits the most important notes.
>>
>>17473122
Cope
>>
>>17473190
No, remember the enormous exposition dump in Planet Eater that explained all of technology is what caused monsters to appear, so humanity literally needs to go back to the Stone Age or else Godzilla will kill them all
>>
>inb4 more essays about how everyone is too dumb to understand the anime trilogy
>>
>>17473217
Someone edit that Stonetoss comic to have Shinfags and Monsterversefags shaking hands to ally against animefags
>>
>>17473199
There is a full Godzilla theme on the OST: https://soundtracktracklist.com/release/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-soundtrack/
Alongside Rodan's, Mothra's and King Ghidorah's themes.
>>
>>17473211
Isn't Metphies wrong? He was wrong about human nature and wrong about the natives as well. I don't recall any other anti-tech message in the movie. But the nanometal was clearly a timebomb waiting to detonate.
>>
>>17473138
How is SpaceGodzilla poorly written aside from the random yazuka subplot?
>>
>>17472155
it's really not
the only bad thing about Gargantuas was the boat singing
>>
File: D6pD6AyUcAEfLHl.jpg (151 KB, 1024x626)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
I didn't know Rodan's original suit had such feathery look. Is this what they were going for in KOTM concept art?
>>
how do people not get the heavy handed "hate is bad" theme from the anime? is it autism?
>>
The human characters in the anime felt awful in the "attack on titan" kind of way so I never even finished the first one. Garbage. Trash. Filth. I hate tense edginess that's fueled by contrivance. I read about the second movie and I'm glad I dropped it. Like, they couldn't have shutdown Mechagodzilla city AFTER Godzilla was dead? Fucking STUPID
>>
>>17473489
>Like, they couldn't have shutdown Mechagodzilla city AFTER Godzilla was dead?
No. MechaGodzilla was only kept in check because of Godzilla and would have taken over the planet without him. Only the black hole aliens understood how MechaGodzilla worked and they refused to share that knowledge with anyone else. It's also heavily implied that was their original goal to begin with.
>>
>>17472077
Could you take the ancient buzzwords back to /tv/ and never come back? Thanks.
>>
>>17471516
Maybe I need to rewatch it, because I remember just thinking “Eh, it’s alright.”
>>
Funny how AnimeGoji is so huge yet he barely gets to do much with his abilities. And then the fight with Ghidorah boils down to golden cosmic noodles clamping on Godzilla, holding on like that for the entire time, and then getting utterly stomped in seconds once Metphies is killed.
>>
File: CZQo9QvXEAUXggo.jpg (65 KB, 500x431)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
Ahem
Shin is garbage
Kotm is going to fucking suck
Godzilla Island is the only good kaiju related thing.
>>
>>17473699
Shin is kino.
KOTM will also be kino.
Your opinions are laughable.
>>
>>17471509
dancing
>>
>>17473505
Nah, they admitted it in the first movie, if MechaGodzilla hadn't malfunctioned in the prologue they were going to use it to wipe out humanity.

>>17473570
Literally this. He just waddles around a lot before shooting things a couple times. The fact they banned monster fights in the anime (their exact words were "goofy Showa wrestling", but read between the lines here) does not help.
>>
File: 1557990060907.jpg (52 KB, 1080x632)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Who here getting the monsterarts?
>>
>>17474064
want to but shits expensive here in leafland!
>>
>>17474121
How much does it cost you to import? It's one of the cheaper monsterarts that I've seen.
>>
>>17474149
the biggest problem is customs. hlj or amiami for something about this size is about $40 shipping for this it's not too bad cause should cost less than 100 but if you even go over that by a little customs will hit you duties and taxes
>>
File: Bagan.png (1.46 MB, 1280x1057)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Do you think Legendary will have the aliens/scientists fuse the corpse of the original godzilla with oxygen-destroyer and ghidorah cells to create this motherfucker?
>>
Still only tracking for $54 mil opening....
>>
>>17474461
John Wick 3 tracked for $30 mil, opened with $50 mil. Box office tracking is bullshit
>>
>>17474461
who cares, even if it flops GvK is still coming out
>>
>>17474423
No, Bagan will get cucked forever and ever
If anyone will save him it will have to be Toho
>>
>>17471509
>>17471559
Flying kicks.
>>
File: space godzilla jam.jpg (49 KB, 350x339)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>17471509
COME ON AND SLAM
>>
>No kaiju film where there's three villains at the same time, all of different opinions of each other
>>
>>17474423
Nah, but with me it is instead fuse the soul of an italian soldier killed by communists with the dead body of a closely related to godzilla species together via communists dropping nukes on themselves to create their own godzilla to raise and use against everybody
>>
>>17474500
As stated before, bagan is the waluigi of kaiju, but with a lot less appearances
>>
>>17472360
>and want Toho to finally make more Godzilla films after Anno's one-off was well-received.
Hope you know the circumstances behind that.
>>
>>17474461
great, we'll get more japanese kino!
>>
File: Salaboy.png (529 KB, 364x371)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
Wish the Philippines made more kaiju
>>
>>17474804
Sauce?
>>
>>17474423
Bagan’s never happening. Destoroyah is a lot more likely.
>>
>>17474461
I don’t give a shit about box office, I’m just happy this movie’s coming out and it’s from someone who actually loves the franchise.
>>
>>17474857
Tuko sa Madre Kawaw 1959
>>
>>17474057
>Animated project where they have potential to do stuff the live action suits can't do, and ramp them up to eleven
>"No goofy Showa wrestling"
They also allegedly wanted to draw in a bigger audience by focusing on the human side of things and not just appealing to the "traditionalist" crowd who wanted big kaiju brawls.
You can probably see where this is going....
>>
>>17474881
>Kaiju animated film that is completely in basically all places but the fighting is extremely serous, yet still has the showa charm
Imagine that
>>
>>17473661
Do you think that with the big crossover for Kong and Godzilla, Toho’s envy will make them actually do a Godzilla vs. Gamera movie? Would Daiei actually let it happen now that their solo project is in the tubes?

Also, how would you do a Godzilla vs. Gamera movie?
>Intro establishes that Gojira and Gamera the Invincible happened in the same timeline
>In the 90s, Gamera returned to earth, crashed into the ocean, and has been monitored ever since and has yet to wake up
>Movie takes place now, and there’s been signs of Godzilla oceans across the world
>Wherever there’s a sighting, humans are mauled by apparently a smaller monster
>The Monster Godzilla’s following is Gyaos, which has apparently been awakened by the new Godzilla
>Big showdown in a nearby city destroys the Gyaos, and in turn Godzilla all but wipes out the city
>Almost like a psychic link, Gamera awakens
>Godzilla senses his presence too, and the two meet up and battle
>The protags find out that in prehistoric times the species of Godzilla and Gamera would frequently feud, and while Godzilla was generally a destroyer, Gamera’s race would frequently defend weaker animals
>The two have a major showdown, which finally results in Gamera losing a limb and Godzilla losing an eye
>The two become too injured to continue their fight and part
>>
>>17474893
I doubt that they would actually do that. They didn't want to do it back then when first proposed because they'd be sharing profits when Godzilla is more profitable; and Japanese companies are too stubborn for their own good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmGjXYqnuqI
cyкa Гoдзиллa
>>
>>17474893
gamera is 60 feet tall godzilla is 50 meters that is a big differance
>>
>>17474929
>Gamera is 60 feet
>Size can’t be altered to make them the same height
>>
>>17474905
Toho has always been its own worst enemy.
>>
>>17473561
It's actually just that, no big deal, I just liked the nonsense of a giant Frankenstein monster that looks more like a caveman fighting a kaiju while the people around look and talk all serious and stuff.
>>
>>17474933
Shit I meant that gamera was 60 meters not 60 feet sorry
>>
Just like Ultraman the miracle of suit effects means everybody autosizes to be compatible
>>
>>17474990
midget that is 15 meters fights actual 50 meters
>>
>>17474962
Doesn’t matter, you can easily change sizes, especially since there’s no set continuity. Look at Godzilla now compared to Showa, or Kong in the original KKvG and Escapes.
>>
>Snarl and rattle as much as you like, I'm sure the lightning trick makes for an imposing wall carving.
>The ancients saw you as a god because they had little understanding that intimate power is just as important as brute physical strength.
>While you wail in fury at your crocodilian foe, my people have been doing actual work, making sure all the smart countries walk in line with your new world order, redirecting fleets and weapons, to keep your enemy unassisted in this fray. It would take less than a word from me to see all of that crashing down on all 3 of you, and reducing you to less than a painting on a cave wall.
>Each of your heads will marry Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra respectively to put a swift end to this bloody conflict. Give the kings a touch of night shade.
>>
>>17475027
Why not marry anguirus, the best husband
>>
How do you make a german titles/posters for kaiju films
>>
>>17475038
Isn't Anguirus Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film for KotM?
>>
>>17475091
He is appearing in all our hearts though
>>
>>17475088
put the word Frankenstein in a lot
maybe Infra too
>>
>>17475117
What about making italian posters/titles for them, for non italy originating ones
>>
>>17471473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7H8K9QYpQ0
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GODZILLA
>>
>>17475210
>Roblox godzilla
>Will likely spoil the shit out of the film
>There will be a large increase of games called "GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA" with "GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA" as the description
>>
>>17472697
Chonkzilla's design would be a lot better if he didn't have the muscle fiber texture of the Attack on Titan monsters.
>>
>>17474864
why does it matter whether or not they like the series?
>>
File: Mural_Godzilla.jpg (181 KB, 946x610)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
They added a profile for Godzilla

>Monarch Designation: Godzilla
>Classification: Titanus Gojira
>Nature: Bio-Atomic
>Height: 393ft
>Range: Worldwide

>Now grown to almost 400-feet tall, Godzilla stands as king of all he surveys. Initially thought to be a threat, we now understand his potential to become our world’s ultimate guardian, a towering apex predator emerging from the mysterious depths of the ocean to battle aggressors that threaten the balance of nature.

>The creature designated Titanus Gojira draws its immense power from a bio-nuclear circulatory system that activates when threatened, triggering a neutron flux that travels up its shard-like backspines to nucleosynthetic throat chambers where it explodes into a directed wave of atomic breath. Through this remarkable process, Godzilla’s roar itself becomes nature’s most devastating weapon.

>The Monarch facility designated ‘Castle Bravo’ was built specifically as a flagship underwater observation base by Monarch to study Godzilla in his natural habitat. Our findings so far have been hard earned but revelatory. Sub-aquatic audio captures suggest the creature utilizes a range of communication frequencies more complex than anything we had imagined. When not enraged into action, the creature is slow, graceful, inquisitive even.

>His size and radioactive signature make him easy to monitor, with scans showing him traveling through various oceanic channels on routine patrol routes propelled by his massive tail. There are sporadic gaps where his signature disappears from tracking logs, and analytics is working closely with our mythography team to determine the cause. Dr. Brooks’ ‘Hollow Earth’ theory is gaining more traction because of this finding and is currently leading the on-going investigation. It is possible that the epicenter of these sightings is proximal to a previously undiscovered vile vortex.
>>
>>17475276
Because it shows. If a director or writer legitimately loves a franchise for what it is, then there’s a better chance that we’ll get something good.
>>
File: Sketch_1_Godzilla.jpg (181 KB, 1010x571)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>
File: Sketch_2_Godzilla.jpg (148 KB, 1010x629)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
I feel like one of these days we will get a godzilla tone in the shitpost level of "The Vendetta Of Lady Morgan" 1965, aka with overall feel
>>
>>17475210
Based on the thumbnail I had thought it was some sort of parody given the weird face Mille was making
>>
I Want Mecha Godzilla in GODZILLA VS KING KONG
>>
>>17475469
You know that legendary godzilla design was already leaked in that one shitty film?
>>
>>17471917
People whine because Anno is a hack that has survived solely because of weebs loving Evangelion which once you watch it enough times you begin to realize its shit
>>
>>17471509
Basketball.
>>
>>17473443
Most likely. Mothra's old concept art also has a version that looks like Legendary's.
>>
File: mothra larva concept.jpg (90 KB, 1136x517)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>17475538
>tfw Mothra's old concept art
>>
File: mothra larva concept 2.png (451 KB, 782x318)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>17475555
>>
File: mothra larva concept 3.png (462 KB, 780x377)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>17475558
>>
>>17475561
>>
Why was this never scanned?
>>
>>17475576
What is this and how do I read it

Is this a Trilogy revision of Barugon?
>>
>>17475576
Was the Matt Frank Gamera thing ever scanned I forget

I hear it's canon now
>>
There's also a Gamera manga vaguely around the time of Guardian of the Universe with some kid and a Gaos.
>>
>>17471509
Ressurrection. (godzilla versus biollante)
>>
>>17471917
Godzilla entirely represents the usa. Absolutely and in every way, GODZILLA is ww2 metaphor. Ask the japs.
>>
I really want modern Bear McCreary version of this theme for GvK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq5WSQy1ocQ
>>
>>17475561
>>17475564
Looks legitimately scary here. I’m glad they made her a bit more gentler in the final version of the film.
>>
>>17475609
>No communist ww2 and cold war metaphor kaiju
fuck
>>
>>17475697
That reminds me that I never dig up that pic of Godzilla in a maid outfit with his dick out
>>
Anybody remember "Garbage In, Garbage out" 1985?
>>
File: Anno 2000.jpg (141 KB, 500x696)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
God I wish these italian posters for kaiju films were made into their own fucking kaiju films at all, since they look amazing
>>
File: Stubrowsingat4am.png (66 KB, 400x400)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>17475576
>One of my life's dreams is to direct and a Gamera film.
>>
File: Anno 200 L'invasione.jpg (65 KB, 359x500)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>17475798
More italian posters
>>
It seems like they’ve made Mothras silk a hell of a lot stronger than it usually is this time around.
Doughtrey has just made our queen even greater hasn’t he?
>>
>>17475830
Mike's also allegedly pushing for Godzilla X Mothra by the way the two interact with each other.
>>
>>17475833
Too bad it seems like it Will be Godzilla But it's NEKRomantik right now with the love relationship status
>>
>>17474804
>>17474874

pretty sure we had a Rodan / Gian Claw looking mother fucker way back?

pretty sure it has Rodans origin story of being born on a volcano.
>>
>>17475841
Perhaps Mothra's spirit is bound to him. Those nuclear pulses were taking her shape.
>>
>>17475882
He was born in a cavern under a coal mine a few miles off from a volcano. Then the Japanese military fucked him and the other Rodan's shit up by setting it off, burning the both of them alive.
>>
Anyone know of where a promo poster with the new Ghidorah might be available?
>>
>>17475841
Basado
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy2bqJZGmM
>>
>>17475830
Man!, Doughtrey is simply EPIC
LONG LIVE THE KING
>>
>>17475576
What is it that makes Barugon a perfect Gamera enemy? Something about him strikes me as the best fit for Gamera.
>>
>>17475429
In this canon they were unsuccessfully searching to see if Godzilla was alive for 60 years, now hes easily tracked? Was he in the hollow earth the entire time?
>>
>>17475814
Same here. I know I’m samefagging, but I posted my idea in another thread about going Journey to the Center of the Earth with Gamera. A bunch of explorers find a way into a world under our own that’s filled with prehistoric kaiju, and the civilization of Mu (also down there) is protected by Gamera, who in exchange create fires and gas for Gamera to feed on. He fights off Barugon early into the movie, and the big bad is Guiron, the largest predator in their world. Then it ends with a baby Gyaos escaping their world up into ours.
>>
>>17474893
>Toho’s envy
They needed Legendaries money to even afford King Kong these days, and they get all the profits from the Japanese showing of these movies. Sounds like a sweet deal for them. Free advertising, almost free money, plus the profits from selling each monsters license individually
>>
>>17476480
Because he dies in water
>>
Just watched Kong: Skull Island in preparation for KotM and it was WAY better than Godzilla '14. Interesting characters, decent acting, cool and fun action sequences, nice plot overall. If KotM is like that it will be pretty good for sure.
>>
>>17476581
The thing about 2014 is... I appreciate them trying to do something different but logical to the setting, a disaster movie where it just so happens the disaster is Godzilla, but those movies aren't very interesting on their own, they need good actors to carry them.
>>
>>17476581
Too bad they can't get away with super character murder as much as I can in their films because their pg is different from mine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7Usxvy6uY As a reminder that both the 1977 and the 2019 film have the same official name in italy, Also that the best thing spawned from it so far is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSj8RVCf38
>>
>>17476493
Not to mention it allows then to expand into US market with merchandise. They literal just opened first Godzilla stores on US last week. If this movie is a success, I predict they will lean into it even more.
>>
>Godzilla staring at Ghidorah, no roaring. Just pure malice.
Never has he hated someone as much as he hates Ghidorah. His greatest regret is not managing to kill him in the first place.
>>
>>17476618
>The first Godzilla stores in the us
Wait what hold on where?
>>
>>17476629
https://twitter.com/KinokuniyaUSA/status/1129502465957621761?s=20
>>
>>17476647
Dang Boston's not on here. At least it's in the new movie which surprises me as a fan in particular.
>>
>>17476647
There's a town in the usa called japan why couldn't they set up there
>>
>>17476486
Maybe they figured it out after the MUTOs happened and the entire world started supporting them to make sure that never happened again. They built their Super-X and figured out all the Orca sound control stuff in between movies as well.
>>
Hopefully anguirus appears as a painting in "Godzilla V Kong"
>>
also guys gogola is comming to the monster universe haven't you heard he is going to delete anybody who attacks india some site all in mandarin said that
>>
>>17471917
>America's first response is to just nuke everything, even though we brought war to their territories first, ignoring the Allies' multiple warnings to fuck right off
>Now let's project this onto a movie that's about how we can't responsibly handle a single reactor
If it is propaganda it's not very good propaganda.
>>
>>17476825
WHat if russia nuked itself to try to make godzilla
>>
>>17476627
Makes you wonder how Godzilla defeated him the first time if he has trouble doing it in KotM.
>>
>>17476825
The entire genre, with GMK being the exception, has been about how all of their problems are the fault of everybody but them. Don’t be surprised that nips eat that shit up
>>
>>17476781
>Gogola
Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows about that last st Indian film but by the looks of it it was possibly very low budget, besides a couple of stills the only surviving piece of the film is the theme song.
>>
>>17476887
The entire fucking musicial numbers are on youtube, all 6 pieces, you just have to search a bit, so you were a little bit wrong, but yeah the actual film is currently lost
>>
>>17476893
Well now I was thinking that it was the only song that survived but yeah if it weren't lost it probably would have been on a top 10 worst movie monster list or something, at least the Bollywood musical numbers are fine.
>>
>>17476899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugoWd1CGrwM&list=PLdWVwVnw-wWyK2Pkm0MBGueBiyvGXe76Q All 6 songs from the film, The other two are from King Kong 1962 so don't mind them
>>
Is there a post credit scene
>>
>>17476924
Don't know, film hasn't come out yet.
>>
>>17476862
Probably either a combined effort, pure luck, or he never did and Ghidorah took a nap.
>>
>>17476928
There was a rumor that the end credits showed really large ocean crustaceans, hinting at Destoroyah.
>>
>>17476494
K
>>
>>17476581
Yeah I thought it was fun. It felt in the spirit of Escapes. I enjoyed them trying a new route with Kong as a species.

It’s also a normie filter. If you enjoy 60s-70s monster bash movies you’ll like it. If you don’t then you’ll either dislike or hate it.
>>
>>17476962
As we all know, homosexual people are weak to water, after all the aliens from signs were
>>
>>17472640
/tv/‘s curse of being a meme machine has spread to other boards. I miss the days of /m/ that were more civil.
>>
Why does nobody talk about the spain black market of kaiju toys? Not mexician but the country spain
>>
>>17476493
>He thinks Toho doesn’t have an ego about Godzilla that’ll ruin potential finances

Cute
>>
File: Spoiler Image (395 KB, 851x388)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
So this is the end huh?
>>
>>17476987
Elaborate.
>>
File: 1558204742639.png (86 KB, 794x535)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>17471473
HAPPENING
>>
>Almost every reaction has been positive
>Only a couple people didn't like it
>/tv/ has an OH NO NO NO thread with a screencap of one of the 3 negative tweets
Why is /tv/ so garbage?
>>
but where is Kong?
>>
>>17477071
Not saying he's right, but I agree with the fact that where the fuck are the battles in the day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vDMroK7kMY

I found the "Ghidorah creates storms" to be a bit a sad excuse for all the battle happening in the night. The two we've seen is a night in the snow and at night raining in the city.
>>
>>17477071
I've always found this can't see anything claim odd. People complain about not being able to in Godzilla 2014 and I saw the fight perfectly fine. And as trash as they were, people complained about not being able to see in Bayformers yet I saw everything perfectly fine. Are people blind?
>>
>>17477077
Still stuck on bumfuck island.
>>
>>17476862
Younger, most likely several Mothras helping him along with other Kaiju. It’s actually smart that he realized that he could trap the fucker rather than kill him.
>>
>>17477071
Godzilla 2014 was not even a really bad case of this. And so far all the previews have been very clear during the fights. This dude needs to get his eyes checked.
>>
some movie theaters are cheap cunts who run the bulb for the projector at partial power to save money
>>
>He adores the new Aladdin
Disregard
>>
>>17477071
>>17477071
https://twitter.com/mikeryan/status/940627497770733573
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>17477071
>https://twitter.com/mikeryan/status/940627497770733573

This guy is a classic 80s man-child review from 2010s ala Faraci so I wouldn't take his word to heart.

Although, I think the movie might suck. Honestly, just want Toho to make Japanese Godzillas. You remove the tokusatsu effects and Japanese POV, you don't have anything left IMO.
>>
>>17477073
Think about everyone who likes memes.
Now take the dumbest ones, the ones who have absolutely no train of thought outside of words they read on the internet, the ones who can’t even argue a point they make so they just repeat those words.
Now throw them onto a board and you have /tv/.
>>
>>17477073
They are just addicted to OH NO NO NO threads and will take any excuse to make them, no matter how flimsy.
>>
>>17471917
If anything I got a kick out of it. Crying about your status as a tributary state is pathetic when that status is the only thing protecting you.
>>
>>17477224
>tfw will never rape Nanjing again
>>
>>17477202
>Although, I think the movie might suck.

Why are you going into it negative?
>>
I love how so far it seems like Mothra is not messing around and she goes for the kill in every scene she’s in.
>>
>>17477189
>He cried at the Last Jedi

Can you imagine having taste this awful
>>
>>17477262
>might
i think he doesn't want to overhype himself and come out of it disappointed.
>>
>>17477087
With Bayformers lighting isn’t as much as the problem as the poorly coordinated color schemes and the obsession with zooming up on feet.
>>
>>17477354
biggest part of bayformers being crappy was overdesign and detail used to hide transformations and animation
>>
>>17476960
I'm just gonna admit it now that I was the one that added the fake Destroyah thing when I reposted the original plot leaks. That was never the case.
>>
>>17471510
Not at all, shows they made the right choices in who to allow to make it.
>>
>>17471644
I know that won't happen, but I could've seen it be how they played Godzilla vs Kong. Godzilla dying in this movie but being shown to have a child, who'd be the one facing Kong next movie, balancing the powerlevels a bit
>>
>>17471644
>>17477464
We already know what happens because of the leaks. Concept art shows the ending.
>>17477013
>>
>>17476581
It amuses me that they removed some of the metaphor from Godzilla (going from specifically nuclear danger to a more generic "nature scary", which I don't mind) but then add a specific metaphor to Kong, who normally was the one who was just "big beast spooky but also just animal"
>>
>>17477493
Kong was always a metaphor for slavery though.
>>
>>17477061
https://en.todocoleccion.net/buscador?P=1&bu=godzilla&O=r Look through here
>>
>>17477487
I know that, just saying that I could imagine the movie going like that. It'd suck for this one but make more sense for GvK. I'm still rattling my head thinking how they're going to match things up unless they go full Toho references and Kong gets electric powers
>>
>>17477503
You know, that's really obvious yet I'd never realised it, just saw it as "poor animal". My bad.

Still, "he's the Vietnam war defying the arrogance of the US military" is a bit more specific, I guess.
>>
>>17477516
That theme was added to the 1976 one I think, Also watched Bye Bye Monkey 1978? Good sequel to the 1976 one, might as well be official
>>
>>17477013
Wonder what the monster is on the left page?
>>
>>17477013
>two fucking spider kaiju
please tell me some of the titans are going to look KINDA unique?
>>
>>17477560
Pretty sure one is a daddy long legs kaiju, so technically one spider and one not spider
>>
>>17477570
is the one on right the same one from skull island?
>>
>>17471917
Because the film shat on China much harder?
>>
>>17477634
Look, it's a little early to bring back fuckers like that, Also if it is it's probably a relative since they definitely a daddy if they are
>>
I saw the final trailer in front of a movie last night and the title card on it was GODZILLA II: KING OF THE MONSTERS and I was shook, it just looks weird and I have no idea why
>>
>all these smoothbrains shitting on the anime because "it says all technology is bad but that can't be true because I like wasting my days in front of the computer"
Throughout the series technology is used as a metaphor for a group's philosophy. Metphies alludes to this in the final act when he says that humans rely on strategy and tactics, Bilusaludo rely on mechanical engineering and the Exif use a technology that is effectively indistinguishable from magic. You can see how these technologies correspond to the philosophies of those factions and guide the actions of the characters that belong to them.

The movies also repeat the idea that Godzilla is an apex predator--- but only the apex predator of Earth, while Ghidorah is the apex predator of the universe. Likewise, the Exif manipulated human society over the course of years into developing the technology that would create Godzilla---in other words, guiding them into a cultural philosophy of hatred. Taken together with the idea above, the series is basically saying technology is just a manifestation of what's actually important: a culture's philosophy.

Remember what Dr. Martin specfically says he will do with the technology retrieved from the Vulture: recreate 20th century human culture. He isn't just going to recreate the good, such as advanced medicine; he's essentially talking about reenacting the cycle of cultural destruction that drove humanity to extinction in the first place by indoctrinating the Houtua into that self-destructive culture. The Houtua don't even have a word for hate; recreating our society and its memes would only make them into creatures as hateful as we are. Whether or not the Houtua develop their own technology later is irrelevant, only that they remain free of hate.

It's not that technology is bad; it's that the technology retrieved from the Vulture would be a gateway to repeating the mistakes of our culture, because it is a manifestation of those mistakes.
>>
>>17473217
>>17477670
there it is
>>
>>17477668
If you’re outside the US, that’s why
>>
>>17477087
Yes, I agree with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jSxzM0-c2k I always thought this was the darkest hardest to understand what was going on scene in all of the bayformers movies. And even then it's not really that bad.
People that say Dark of the Moon was worse need glasses or something.
>>
>>17477681
Have you even fucking tried Blue Monkey yet? That shit got literally no lighting
>>
>>17477677
Yep. Must have been a recent change though, I'm sure the earlier trailers and posters didn't have it.

Not like it's a meaningful change just odd looking. I guess the first one did well enough here that adding a "this is a sequel" marker was thought a good idea
>>
>>17477686
What bayformers movie did that happen in
>>
>>17477690
The one where they went to canada
>>
>>17477668
my guess cause they cant just call it Godzilla king of monsters or just King of Monsters unless they get sued
>>
>>17477681
Bay really made Prime a thug
>>
>>17477696
Yeah, since there were technically two films called the same thing beforehand already
>>
>>17477697
Yeah, although that big giant robot did just kill a bunch of innocent people so whatever.
Unless you just meant how he talked
>>
>>17477706
Nah, I meant how he was willing to kill in Bay's films.
>>
>>17476825
Shin Godzilla is about more than the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster tho. Fukushima only starts the conversation.
>>
File: 1526013961774.gif (3.76 MB, 480x270)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB GIF
>>17477708
Bay made the mistake of thinking that if he showed a evil robot running over innocent people or outright saying human lives didn't matter audiences would be fine with Prime just killing them instead of putting them in a prison.
>>
File: No you're fucking not.jpg (75 KB, 992x666)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>17476486
he's easily tracked because they've developed technology for that

also yeah he was likely using the Hollow Earth or just swimming really low in order to avoid direct contact.
>>17477202
>Honestly, just want Toho to make Japanese Godzillas. You remove the tokusatsu effects and Japanese POV, you don't have anything left IMO.
They did, in 2016, without any tokusatsu effects. And that's a pretty shit opinion, Godzilla doesn't need tokusatsu effects or the Japan POV specifically to work as a character.
>>
any more reactions?
>>
>>17477721
this was war... so it ok ;)
>>
>>17477746
Isn't the premiere right now? We should be getting some opinions later.
>>
>>17477751
Also they are the that evil purple color so it's double ok
>>17477779
Jesus 2 away from quins
>>
>>17477706
Not that anon, but it’s extremely offputting how much he seems to enjoy murdering the Decepticons.

>>17477697
The problem with Bay Prime is that Bay doesn’t know what Optimus is supposed to be other than “the hero.” Sometimes he’s calm and wise, sometimes he jokes and makes one liners while he kills enemies, sometimes he’s literally enjoying murdering Decepticons, and sometimes he’s talking about honor in battle.

He has no definitive traits.
>>
>>17477450
Why
>>
File: file.png (59 KB, 591x387)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>17477071
This here is all he tweeted about Godzilla before watching KotM.
This movie was probably his first Godzilla experience. Can't blame the guy.
>>
>>17477811
I never got the problem with the killing, shit like the GIVE ME YOUR FACE type lines always seemed more of a problem. Not to distract from the point of this thread but the other guy is right, the Decpticons in those movies were made monstrous and genocidal for a reason, to make it so nobody should give a shit when Prime said a one liner and blew their fucking faces out. Don't think I'm trying to say the movies were good, but people focus too much on Prime doing the act, and not so much the "Sentinel Prime killed people, dissolved Ironhide, and specifically said only the lives of robots matter" part of it.

I guess Bay should have made them actively eat people on screen or something.
>>
>>17477676
unga bunga me predict therefore me can dismiss something without refuting it
>>
>>17477670
why bother writing this when 99% of the members here are the same who get assblasted over one guy on a tk making fun of the retarded standards this fandom has for determining whether or not something is a good film lol
>>
>>17477735
shin did have what we'd call "tokusatsu" effects, they used a ton of miniatures and the puppet was meant to be used, it just didn't happen to work out
>>
>>17471510
>If this movie is actually good how embarrassed should Toho be?
Shin Godzilla's budget: 15 million
KotM's budget: 200 million
>>
>>17477670
Based. Nice to see someone with comprehension skills.
>>
>>17477681
It's probably less of the lighting problem, more like a bunch of CGI mess coupled with other elements like rain or fogs
>>
>>17477670
That's all great, but the presentation was lackluster. It was just so boring. I think that's the biggest problem people have with this trilogy.
>>
>>17478000
Don't forget the times the story would build up to something, yet execution wise it fell apart. A planet of monsters? Just Godzilla and Son. Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla? Slow plantzilla vs immobile city. Godzilla vs King Ghidorah? Plantzilla who barely moves vs golden space noodles who don't really do much fighting, except clamp onto G's neck.
>>
>>17478000
>I think that's the biggest problem people have with this trilogy.
No. People have been trying to push the meme that the anime trilogy is terribly written. It's not. It's better written than most of the series to be quite honest. But Planet of the Monsters was messy.
>>
>>17477082
>>17477071
The Avengers Endgame's climax was also kinda dark, not as much as GoT's Winterfell battle though. It's because of the subpar CG, they try to disguise it by obscuring the scenes so that the audience notices less how bad the digital effects really are. Plus, bad or lame direction of photography cuts costs. You kill two birds with one rock.
>>
https://kaijupod.wordpress.com/kaiju-films/
A pretty comprehensive collection of Kaiju movies for anybody interested.
>>
>>17472273
Funny how much he looks like animated series Tatopoulos in that picture
https://youtu.be/1b2CtgkwJQA

And this is the perfect animated series for wanting to have adventures with the Big G.
>>
>>17475882
it's titled Anak ng Bulkan,
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467764/

Yeah, it pretty much had the same origin story. Was able to watch this on Youtube a few years ago. The scene where it causes tidal waves in
Manila was pretty neat.
>>
Just watched KotM,kt was fucking great. The leaks were legit,the end credits have a nice animation with this song >>17471840
The post credits scene has Colonel Jonah Alan buy a Ghidorah head.The final credits scene has a shot of Skull Island and helicopters coming to it.
>>
>>17478195
How devastating was Mothras demise?
>>
>>17475210
>most games in roblox don't allow gear
yeah i think a bunch of kids will be dissapointed to find out they can't flex their godzilla pet
>>
>>17471965
same hack screenwriter though
>>
>>17472347
average shin godzilla interaction:
>shin godzilla was a really good movie
>stfu shinfag haha you guys are so touchy
>>
>>17478307
You mean more like
>I'm excited by this new Godzilla movie coming out!
>SHIN GODZILLA IS THE BEST GODZILLA MOVIE OF ALL TIME, THIS MOVIE WILL BE SHIT, BY GODS I LOVE THE TASTE OF ANNO'S COCK!
>>
>>17478195
>The post credits scene has Colonel Jonah Alan buy a Ghidorah head.The final credits scene has a shot of Skull Island and helicopters coming to it.
Finally people can stop spamming that bullshit I made up about Destroyah.
>>
>>17478432
Why did you make it up?
>>
Honestly I slipped in a lot of little things that weren't right to throw off people. I didn't think the marketing would show off a lot of what I leaked though immediately after haha. Made people think the whole thing was real.
>>
uh
>>
>>17478000
Sure. There are plenty of valid reasons to dislike the movie. But completely missing the point the point and trying to pass off your inability to understand it as legitimate isn't one of them.
>>
>>17477746
There were a bunch more reactions, around 40 positive, 3 were mixed and 3 were negative
>>
>>17478621
Is that Mothras wings?
>>
>>17478203
Pretty sad desu,it had a sad music to it
I think ot had her theme mixed in it
>>
>>17478788
How are the fights? Also does the human shot drag down the movie or is it mostly cheesy junk that is enjoyable?
>>
>>17478695
Yes
>>
>>17473545
Actually he's from /v/ if the Godzilla thread there is any indication.
>>
>>17479075
>/v/ Godzilla thread
Is it a bad as I imagine it to be?
>>
>>17479089
It's currently one stuck up manchild arguing against a bunch of other manchildren on why Shin sucks dick and the whole thread devoted to that argument instead of talking about KotM. It's one of those rare off-topic threads that are actually worse off than the ones made in their home boards (in this case, /m/).
>>
I don't much care about the human characters provided they have enough personality to make them pass the time, but I hope that Godzilla himself has a character arc in the movie.
>>
>>17473122
>D-don't hate what I like
>>
Ordering tickets now. Should I get the 3d or regular?
>>
>>17479435
Or mx4d 3d
>>
I smell burning stuff, Also new godzilla thread since bump limit?
>>
>>17479435
3D
That's what I'm going for if for some godforsaken reason it isn't in the RPX at my local Regal (it very well should be but sometimes it takes a bit for the film bookers to sort out what'll be in the RPX from week to week)
>>
>>17479685
>>17479685
>>17479685

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.