[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 56 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

>https://ridertimefansubs.home.blog/2019/05/13/kamen-rider-heisei-generations-forever/
>>
>waits for GenmCorp to throw a hissyfit
>>
There's a lot of lines that are bad (KONNOYAROU), plain not translated (Tid near the end) or are badly translated that don't need subs ("belt noises"), not bitching since it's still watchable and subs were real fast but a v2 would be nice
Thanks for the release
>>
>>17465137
Seems they noticed the errors and released a v2 already.
>>
>>17465152
Thanks for the heads up, I'll get the v2, the errors were kinda bad so I knew something was iffy with the QC
>>
>>17465152
i downloaded the v2 and Tid's rand about 1:25:15 into the movie isn't translated
>>
File: mpv-shot0021.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>OOO's kick in charge of killing shit
>>
>>17465137
I thought the BELT NOISES followed by MORE BELT NOISES was pretty funny, to be honest
>>
>>17465243
The KONOYAROU thing also reminded me of TVN's KISAMA
>>
>everyone shows up on their bikes at the end
>Hibiki doesn't turn up at the end just riding his Honda
Missed opportunity
>>
>>
>>17465258
This was sad. Ryotaro comes back, but he's just possessed the entire time. Poor boy.
>>
>>17465259
>>
>>17465259
Takeru Satoh gave a really really good reason for that to happen, it went way beyond "I'm too cool to act like the whiny fuck I was before", it was a genuinely well thought reply, someone posted it here, it was something along the lines of being aware that Ryoutaro would've grown up after all this time but he wasn't sure how to portray him and if he did that would break the magic from how people remember Ryotaro and what made him likable in the first place
I'm probably explaining it in a very poor way, I should try to find the post
>>
>>17465236
>he went for the head
>>
>>17464985
I dunno how much I trust RiderTime anymore.
There some lines that don't convey well, could use an extra batch of QC.
Also you can clearly hear Gaim's "ORANGE SPARKING" and they somehow wrote "Orange Squash" and they had to release this thing like a second time and it still has issues.
>>
>>17465335
To be fair, that last portion is so full of different noises going on, you can barely hear anything.
>>
>>17465335
Use your ears
>>
File: 兎-戦 Forms.jpg (298 KB, 1706x476)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>Both RR/TT get showings
>No Genius
based
>>
>>17465362
They were probably going by the tv finale where the genius bottle was destroyed, and didn't expect it'd just have been remade out of nowhere in Cross-Z New World.
>>
>>17465363
Writer of Build basically hated Genius anyway. Either way that's a plus in my books. TT going cannon spam on Sougo and Banjou was fun to watch, plus someone a little more nimble than Takaiwa was in the Build suit for this outing which really helps.
>>
>>17465367
Nakata is fucking GOAT.
He's actually skinny and much more quirky.
Someone mentioned it on a discord server that this suit actor better reflects Inukai's Sento. Even as RabbitTank near the end, I feel like it could be Inukai in there whereas with Takaiwa, I always just see Takaiwa to be honest.
His mannerisms are so fucking same-y with how he turns his body slow-mo for the shot that when you have someone NOT doing that while he is, it's comedic.
>>
>>17465368
Takaiwa's still GOAT for more subtle in-suit mannerisms though. Even in his beer-belly age phase, no one's got him beat in that respect. Nakata as Build was kind of rubbish with the mannerisms in the final leg of the TV series. He's got things down pat a lot better in HGF though.
>>
>>17465372
to be fair, nakata didn't do shit as build near the end.
it was focused on kazumin, gentoku, and then the final act was him doing a CG rider kick.
Then the final final act was him getting kicked out of all his forms and then replaced by a ps2 rabbitdragon.
This movie fully shows what he's capable of.
>>
>>17465372
>>17465373
Wait what?
Takaiwa's Build not Nakata.
This Nakata guy you guys are talking about is only movie.
>>
>>17465374
No, Takaiwa left Build to film ZI-O.
Nakata took his place starting Episode 46.
>>
File: Chad TunkTunk.jpg (188 KB, 1275x712)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>17465373
The handful of times it was in-suit dialogue you could really tell it wasn't Takaiwa in-suit. Nakata was really overdoing it with the motions. A lot more jerky and less smooth
>>
>>17465372
>Nakata as Build was kind of rubbish with the mannerisms in the final leg of the TV series.
There is the issue that Takaiwa was working alongside the actor since pre-production to make that portrayal. Generally when someone else takes over his suit roles then they're just trying to mimic Takaiwa. It would obviously be different if they had those roles from the beginning of production.

It's probably why the new Build suit actor was so exaggerated in the final few episodes but was fine here in this movie.
>>
File: 20170806214436.jpg (41 KB, 640x359)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>17465335
>I dunno how much I trust RiderTime anymore
>trust

C'mon, anon.

They're fast subbers and we know the QC's
sometimes off, but they've made it so that we can watch the movie without being fluent in nihongo - they're not doing brain surgery on your daughter or something...
>>
File: Zero-One.jpg (255 KB, 1280x800)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>
It was good until the CG Another Kuuga, it's so fucking ugly, and its movements look so amateurish
>>
That kid was the 2ch leaker all along

>>17465642
Wonder why Toei can't just use the Battride War models for CG scenes. They're not amazing, but at least believable enough for quick shots
>>
>>17465713
Like, it's weird how janky it moves compared to the CG rider kicks and Time Mazines, which look rotoscoped and at least look pretty smooth in action.
>>
>>17465508
RT just does subs for the sake of e-peen.
They literally don't care about quality as long as they're first.
>>
>>17465744
if that were the case wouldn't they have started too sub zi-o the moment that overtime started getting slow instead of subbing something like decade?
>>
What rider was he again?
>>
>>17465763
Ixa, then Dark Kiva, then died.
>>
>>17465513
Kikaider 01 reboot confirmed!
>>
>steals ex-aid's powers
>steals Geiz's time mazine
Can anybody stop Build?
>>
File: D6LH0SDUEAANX5G.jpg (109 KB, 1024x682)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>17465892
Yo
>>
>>17465744
literally who gives a shit about e-peen
watch it if you want or don't if you worried about what are essentially speed subs being wonky, either option is fine to do
>>
>>17465508
>>17465744
Did you like the part where Sento says "What are you planning?" and then it continues to say "What are you planing?" for like three of Tid's sentences?
>>
>>17466226
Hi GenmCorp
>>
>>17466267
Na dude I'm Ignis.
>>
>>17466226
Did you literally watch the whole thing (~1hr 40mins) just to be able point that out, anon?
>>
>>17466285
I'm just saying of all the times to miss a line doing it during the villains reveal for his plan was pretty funny.
>>
>>17466267
>Hi, person who wants competant subs.
Get that black cock out of your mouth and quit defending half-assers.
>>
>>17465335
I trust them more than OT
A few small issues than can get fixed >>> releasing shit when it's no longer relevant *cough OT*
>>
>>17465754
they subbed decade, then started zi-o because OT became slow. look at all the projects they've done.

it's definitely e-peen
>>
>>17466667
And what if it is? They deserve it, unlike OT who became condescending pricks, glad we don't have to rely on them anymore
>>
>>17466675
i'm responding to the original point of them doing it for e-peen, anon. i could care less who subs what
>>
>>17466667
Is it really e-peen when they're subbing stuff people aren't doing?
>>
i'm glad someone else is subbing rider, I don't want to rely on OT, fucking condescending prick

>>17466226
download the patch, anon, that got fixed
>>
File: Git gud.png (1.13 MB, 1273x713)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>17465744
So just like OT then, just a different flavour. Subs are subs, and if you're going to bite the hand that feeds you anyway just learn Japanese already rather than being a prick. Practically any and all toku subbers in the West are out to e-peen
>>
My god guys Den-O still has legs. Every scene he has I'm just eating it up. They could make 12 more Den-O movies and I'd be down for it.
>>
>>17466934
I weirdly felt the same. I used to honestly get annoyed at all the Den-O pandering back in the day, but seeing the Imagin dicking around again warmed my cold, lonely heart
>>
>>17466934
>>17466935
You say that but people back then got sick as fuck of Den-O, Climax Deka was where people basically said "no more"
The decade of no Den-O helped a lot (Well, Episode Red, Yellow and Blue aside)
>>
>>17466940
>Climax Deka
that movie was so bad, they wasted greenriver on a pretty mediocre imagin too
>>
>>17466980
I'm honestly surprised that they didn't give Koyasu an Imagin or antagonist role in Rider.
>>
>>17466940
I say that because I was there for that. I started watching rider with Hibiki
>>
Momotaros is a cool guy
>>
>>17467006
I mean yeah, I started with Kabuto.
I was definitely burnt off with Climax Deka, but it was really nice to see the crew back (Naomi aside, but she was in the Agito arc so it's fine) in the movie
And Yuuichi Nakamura was in Hibiki so that's good too
Poor Deneb got left out
>>
Remind me why, though the Heisei era started in 1989, RX, ZO, J, and Shin were absent (their movies came out in the early 90s, but they're considered Showa Riders)?
>>
>https://ridertimefansubs.home.blog/2019/05/14/kamen-rider-heisei-generations-forever-blu-ray-v3/
They released a v3 that fixes all the issues.
>>
>>17467105
so, what was he planning? I didn't understand the villain at all. the time jacker just wanted to be the Thanos of Kamen Rider?
>>
>>17467120
Just like any other whiner.
"Toei is wasting potentials, and I have a better idea for Rider."
>>
File: mpv-shot0050.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>17467120
He's the embodiment of Overtime
>>
>>17467103
RX started in the Showa era and aired into the Heisei. ZO, J and Shin were all one-off movies that are closer chronologically and stylistically to the Showa riders, and are on the Showa side of the 90's gap in the franchise.

Plus since Kuuga started in 2000 it just makes tidy boxes, having them as the 19xx "Showa" riders and the 20xx "Heisei" riders. Reiwa is a godsend for them because they can round off the latter at 20 and start a new "phase" with Reiwa riders for the next decade or two.
>>
>https://nyaa.si/view/1143359
SD out.
>>
>>17467120
He wanted to erase all (Heisei) Kamen Riders, and towards the end claims he's the only Rider the world would need.

Interviews with the actor and producers leading into the movie said that the idea is that he actually loved Riders, but his love turned into a twisted hatred at some point, although the movie itself didn't really hint at that plot.
>>
>>17466730
Newfag here - how do I go about using the patch?
>>
>>17467397
Just saw there's now a V3, but would still be cool to know
>>
>>17467400
Just download the v3, yeah

The patch you just unzip it into a folder, put the mkv on the same folder and run the .bat file, give it time and it should output a copy with the patch applied, it's really easy and not as hard as it sounds
>>
>>17467485
Nice, thanks!
>>
>>17467105
Cool
>>
I really didn't liked the "we are all fiction" plot, but it's a nice movie.
>>
>>17467027
>QC error
So close to being perfect
>>
File: woz library.jpg (155 KB, 1109x614)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Why does Woz have access to the Gaia library? This makes no sense.
>>
File: learn the difference.jpg (221 KB, 1288x654)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>17464985
>>
>>17468457
anything involving W in this movie is plain bad and feels super forced
>>
>>17468457
Doesn't matter. All that is left over stuff from the original script that had a large focus on Double. The director confirmed on twitter that they were supposed to film at the Detective Agency, but didn't do to script changes and Suda Masaki confirmed multiple times he wanted to appear, but they couldn't fit it into his schedule.
>>
>>17468497
due to*

They filmed a bunch of stuff and tried until the eleventh hour with Double, but had to cut it into the mess that we got.
>>
>>17468457
>>17468496
>>17468497
Shirakura doesn't like Double or its producer. He basically created Decade to steal Double's thunder. Takebe is the same.
>>
>>17468507
It's clear that Shirakura has a bias for his own shows, but that kind of speculation based on how you feel is unimportant in this case. We know for a fact they went to Suda and asked him to be in the movie and they couldn't work it out with his schedule. Toei is infamous for making offers to actors at the absolute last minute.
>>
>>17468507
But Decade was before Double...
>>
What in the fuck is up with the den-o form changes?

They look like they are stage show quality.
Is that all they kept in terms of costumes? Or does the same suit really look that different compared to the den-o blu rays?
>>
Now, cum up your crimes
>>
wow, this movie was fucking dumb
>>
>rider time released a V3
>V3
>V3
>V3
>actually listened to some autist in this thread complaining about ORANGE SPARKING
hi rider time, if you're reading this, you don't need to rush out your release.
over-time will still barely release by the end of the week, so take the extra day or so to just have someone competent in english read through it
thanks for your hard work.
>>
psst, ridertime

you know what need subs? MOTHERFUCKING YOSHIHIKO
>>
>>17469281
Just become the new OT plz
>>
>>17468507
>Shirakura doesn't like Double or its producer
Source : your ass.
>>
Did anyone notice that the W Another Watch was never actually shown to be broken? I guess we might actually get a W arc in the tv show after Grand Zi-O.
>>
>>17468507
Wait, how could he steal W's thunder if it didn't exist yet?
>>
>>17469608
Decade actually started production after W. W was originally intended to come right after Kiva as the anniversary series, but when Bandai came up with changing the toy schedule they decided to delay W and make a "fill in" show before it premiered.

The first concept was a Den-O sequel, but they eventually settled on the idea of featuring the past Riders with Decade.
>>
>>17468497
>The director confirmed on twitter that they were supposed to film at the Detective Agency

Do you have a link for that? That plot got taken down a few years ago, and they didn't even have the interior set anymore by the time of Kamen Rider Taisen.
>>
>>17468646
Double was planned before Decade.
>>
>>17469606
They didn't showed even the user.
>>
>>17468457
Woz is another one of philips secret siblings
>>
>>17469612
that doesn't make sense.
rider shows are filmed within a month before episode air dates. they wouldn't work on two shows concurrently and have W being done halfway through already, otherwise the budget wouldn't have gone to shit if they had that much time.

the official reason was that they wanted to offset rider and sentai so they don't cannibalize each other's sales.
>>
>>17469984
W was stuck in preproduction when they decided to go with Decade. It's not like they were recording the episodes or even casting it alongside Decade. They had designs, themes and also early work on the story. There is an old interview about this. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>17466934
I still need to watch a lot of those. Don't think I've seen any of the stuff after Ryotaro's actor left
>>
GenmCorp relreased their version.
They tried, I guess.
>>
>>17468956
Toei left the original Blade suit in absolute disrepair with the yellowed plastic on the helmet and the shitty repair they did to the torso by stitching cloth into it instead of leather.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original stunt version suits looked like they had been blown up and the stage show suits were the only surviving costumes left to use.
>>
>>17470494
>continue one of 5 outstanding projects
>do movie for e-peen
Which do they choose?
>>
Which rider is the strongest?
Last time it was Kabuto.
>>
>>17468956
>>17470593
Just how bad will the suits have to get before they actually have to make new ones?
>>
>>17471204
Don't worry bro, they're still "doing" Ryuki
>>
>>17470593
Blade's suit was always cloth on the chest for some reason. They just used a contrast filter to help hide it. It's pretty noticeable if you watch the movie in HD.

Pre-series shots show it as an all leather suit, but for some reason the actual suit used wasn't like that.
>>
>>17465896
>Mr. Prime Minister, I'm Gaijin.
>>
>>17471540
Hopefully RiderTime do it.
>>
>>17469281
this
>>
>>17471469
Remember Heisei vs Showa? The suits will have to be completely unusable first.
>>
This needs a v4. I'm only 15 minutes in and I've already spotted 5 untranslated lines.
>>
>>17473005
Where?
>>
>>17473155
During the fight with Another W and then when Tsukuyomi's with her friends.
>>
>>17473159
The first is grunts and you can barely hear what they're saying in the background.
>>
File: D6vC5iHU8AAAa2b.jpg (137 KB, 683x1024)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>17471601
>>
>>17473537
I.... Wanna..... Fuck.... That..... Rider.....
>>
So, why did that Imagin want to save Shingo? I kept waiting for it to be explained, but they didn't? Was it just nice?
>>
>>17468457
>Woz is a descendant of Philip
It would explain his obsessive behavior. Like the overthinking the birthday celebration for Sougo.
>>
>>17474401
I'm pretty sure it realized that Ataru just wanted to have his brother bqck deep down and was going above and beyond to fulfill his heart's true desire. And he was a good boy.
>>
>>17474401
Imagins are fundamentally good boys who just want to fulfill wishes
>>
File: Grease Perfect.jpg (262 KB, 798x1200)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>17473569
>>
>>17465236
>SEIYA
all I needed to hear to call this a good movie
>>
>>17468468
>great role models
Remember kids: if you can't change his mind, RIP OUT HIS SPINE!
>>
>Sougo & Geiz see what looks like Tsukuyomi's boyfriend
>Geiz immediately pulls out his blaster and tries to fucking murder him
Was this before they settled on Geiz being gay for Sougo or something
>>
>>17475142
The writing was horrible across the board. Zio 2 and Genius should've wiped the floor with the movie's entire plot. But instead, Zi-o forgot how to use his upgrades while Build screwed around.
>>
Den-O stuff was the highlight, I'm guessing Futaros will show up in Zi-O too
>>
>>17475692
This movie aired months before Zi-O 2's debut. As far as Build goes, I'd guess the writers went with the Genius bottle being destroyed in the tv finale, rather than assuming Sento would just rebuild it out of nowhere like shown in the Cross-Z movie.
>>
Movie was slightly average. Not enough hype moments
>>
>mecha janai thread
I'm disappointed
/m/
>>
Really wish they got Sakamoto again for this movie like they did for the first Heisei Generations movie, you just know that the all riders vs Another Kuuga fight at the end would've been something crazy under his direction
>>
>>17476015
I dunno, considering his previous crossovers movies it'd likely have been just Build and Zi-O finishing off Another Kuuga. We would have gotten all Riders spamming form changing though, which would have been nice to see. I don't get why so many directors seem to outright dislike form changes, only using them if forced by the script.
>>
So Tid can stop time while the riders are transforming. Why does he or other time jacker just do that? Why not when the riders transform in front of him near the end in that room? New time jackers faction soon in the tv series?
>>
>>17476025
>New time jackers faction soon in the tv series?
Nah, it wasn't mentioned in the movie, but based on Tid's profile from his reveal he is supposed to be a rogue element who is disliked by the other Time Jackers (which is why he was going at it alone).

And the Time Jackers have sometimes stopped transformations or finishers, just not midway through like in this movie.
>>
>>17475998
stupid newfag retard
>>
>>17475142
>Was this before they settled on Geiz being gay for Sougo or something
This happened minutes earlier, anon.
>>
>>17465363
I thought the genius bottle and driver still worked? He uses it to purify stuff
>>
File: 1557686171711.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>17464985
>3 quarters of the Riders aren't even posing, they're just standing awkwardly.

Goddamn, Toei let this shot stay in the final product? Then again, the poor CGI is on par with the show & they refuse to repair Blade's suit, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised they make 15 of the 20 Heisei Riders look stupid.
>>
So they definitely originally intended to have someone from W and Kuuga onboard to cameo, right? The Den-O related scenes are nice and tie into the overall message pretty well too but the rest of the film feels so empty

>>17466940
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I remember Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O not being too bad and that was after Climax Deka.
>>
>>17477877
The genius bottle was destroyed in the tv finale as a catalyst for the fusion of the worlds. Sento just somehow remade it again before New World Cross-Z (even though he needed the essences of the Pandora box to make it originally).
>>
>>17477941
>Blade meme
Was this intentional?
>>
>>17477941
>Ex-Aid's the only one posing correctly
What a slap in the face for Heisei fans.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.