[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 1552669398063.jpg (142 KB, 1400x700)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
We are getting a BUMBLEBEE SEQUEL and a main series movie(not a TLK sequel but a main ensemble team movie set in the new universe)

>The main Transformers film franchise producer, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, stated he is currently overseeing the scripting of two Transformers films sequels. He said so as part of a bigger interview to a Japanese movie news website as part of the Bumblebee press tour. One of the films is the next big tentpole Transformers film to follow The Last Knight, while the other is a sequel to Bumblebee. Please keep in mind that the film following the last Knight was already said to be a new experience and thus may involve a new storyline rather than finishing what was started in the Last Knight. The Bumblebee sequel is said to be a buddy movie featuring Optimus and Bumblebee. So one would take place in the past while the other in the present.

>Here is a quote from the website:
Throughout the day, Di Bonaventura talks with smiles," Our greatest mission is to the audience To be satisfied, "to meet the expectations of the audience." To that end, he and his colleagues are already working on a new series. "We are already working on two projects and are in the process of writing a script. One is the latest in the main family series following Transformers: The Last Knight and the other is a sequel to Bumblebee So, we are thinking of works where Optimus Prime and Bumblebee will be the buddy (buddy), but when Optimus and Bumblebee are the movies of the protagonists ... how human beings get involved in their drama In the first place, the size is different between human beings and theirs .... It's a worrying point (laughs).

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/two-sequels-in-transformers-live-action-franchise-confirmed-in-development/43083/
>>
>buddy cop movie starring prime and bee
Is Lorenzo saving Transformers?
>>
>>17313284
>implying that's Lorenzo's idea
Lorenzo is a hack,he says only bullshit. Hadbro has the power now.
>>
Why does /tv/ insist that Bumbleebee flopped and that whey will bring back Bay even though Hasbro has made it clear that's not the case?
>>
>>17313336
Because it's /tv/.
>>
>>17313336
Because /tv/ is just a hollow shell now.
>>
>>17313281
>bumblebee sequel
Cool

>continuing Last Knight
But why though?
>>
>>17313680
>Please keep in mind that the film following the last Knight was already said to be a new experience and thus may involve a new storyline rather than finishing what was started in the Last Knight

Why the fuck are you incapable of reading?
>>
>bumblebee sequel
cringe
>TLK
fucking based
looks like knightvirgins get BTFO by baychads again
>>
>>17313743
>>17313709
>>
>>17313336
They are just another colony of the /v/ brand retardation now so they are contrarian against anything that ends up being successful
>>
>>17313769
t. delusional knightvirgin
>>
>>17313859
If (You) seriously think TLK is getting a follow-up, you're better off killing yourself right here and now.
>>
>>17313921
Who even wants a TLK follow up? The Bay movies couldn't care less about plot points and continuity. If there was another Bay movie I bet it would pull a Rebuild Of Evangelion 3 but much less interestingly so.
>>
>>17313921
lmao looks like knightvirgins are already seething, didn't take that long
>>
>>17313943
>Who even wants a TLK follow up?
people who don't want cringe movies like bumblebee
>>
>>17313709
I skimmed it. All I read was sequal to bumblebee and last knight.
>>
>“We are going to do another big Transformers movie. It is going to be different than the ones that we’ve done before.”
From the SAME interview:
>“I’m not a fan of Unicron. It’s too big. It’s so big it’s beyond any sort of relatable thing I think, for me personally."
A TLK sequel is not happening.
>>
The fucking chinks won again.
>>
>>17314296
How?
>>
Reminder that Lorenzo di Bonaventura literally deons't understand the concept of a reboot.
>>
>>17314864
REMINDER THAT HE REFERS TO A BIG SCALE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE LIKE TLK AND NOT A SEQUEL TO IT. FACT!
>>
>>17314878
OK? That has nothing to with what I said.
>>
>>17315020
Cringe and bluepilled

>>17314878
Based and redpilled
>>
>>17315035
>this post
delusional and knightvirginpilled
>>
>>17314840
They saved the flick from being a bomb. Fuck chinks and fuck anyone who shills for them.
>>
>>17315288
Bayfag detected
>>
>>17315316
Hello Winnie
>>
>>17315335
Fag
>>
Reminder that Lorenzo is a fucking retard and has probably literally sucked a dick to get where he is today.
>>
>>17314296
Japan will save it, bumblebee comes out in a week there finally.
>>
>>17315288
Stay mad, idiot.
>>
>TLK followup

A part of me wants this just because how retarded it is, a 2nd failure will put them in their place.
>>
>>17316034
NoooNoooo
>>17315866
Would you suck a cock to be Lorenzo?
>>
>>17313947
So no one then
>>
>>17315288
Maybe Hasbro will make the same mistake Legendary did, and the next one will star Boyega.

Seriously though, I'm glad China saved it. Bay was going to leave, no matter what. He's been trying to leave for years now. TLK preforming was just a lucky break. If Bumblebee failed it would have just tanked the franchise. It wouldn't have brought back bay.
>>
>spiderman quickly got a reboot
>x-men got a reboot
>NAH LET'S KEEP GOING WITH TRANSFORMERS even though every character worth a shit is dead or will never ever be adapted

So let's say a unicron movie happened.....what happens after
>>
>>17314287
Then whats with the news article saying its going to be a TLK sequel? Fake news?
>>
>>17318141
>spiderman quickly got a reboot
>quickly
They spent years dreaming of sequels and spin-offs in an attempt to compete with the mouse before they finally rebooted to ride the mouse's coattails.
>>
>>17318818
Reading comprehension. That's not what it says at all.
>>
>>17313680
>But why though?
Unicron. As one of the few Bayfags on /m/ I want this regardless who is behind the camera.*

*Except the guy that made Komodo vs. Cobra, Dinocroc vs. Supergator, and Lake Placid vs. Anaconda, capitol WTF on all those.
>>
>>17316628
It suck a cock if it meant Lorenzo fucked off forever and shut his damn mouth.
>>
>>17316945
keep telling yourself that knightvirgin
>>
>movie is a bomb everywhere the world is tired of TF movies
>but it was a success in China
>Californian suits call it a success and order a sequel
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>17320722
>bomb
You don't know what this means.
>>
>>17319311
The reboot came like less than 2 years after TASM 2. Cameo wise in civil war. They were definite in their decision.
>>
>>17320845
Next you're going to say Alita wasn't a domestic bomb either.
>>
>>17321250
Bumblebee still made 100 $ domestic while Alita....JUST
>>
>>17318141
We give him a human form that looks like Orson Welles.
>>
File: downloadfile-4.jpg (635 KB, 1932x1182)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
Speaking to Gamespot, Transformers Live Action Movie Series producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura has stated that the next main Transformers movie, which was announced not too long ago, will be a reboot.

Yes, we couldn’t believe what we are hearing either but, he actually used the ‘R-Word’ this time; after so many months of denying the existence of the term and its implications.

“The main Transformers movie we are working on is a reboot, and I will say that the Bumblebee sequel will be more directly linked to the timeline that we set up.”

So, what about the statement he made in Japan? We can only assume that the Japanese article is a classic situation of ‘lost in translation’. The question was asked in Japanese, it was translated to the producer in English, the producer answered in English, it was translated to Japanese for the journalists and we fans translated the article back to English.

Mr. Di Bonaventura also outlined several details regarding the future of the TF movies. He mentioned that we may see romance, in some form, between the robots.

“One of the things I want to see, and I don’t know if we’ll do this particular thing, but I think we will eventually do a love story between Transformers. What does a love story mean? Definitely not sex, maybe not even kissing, but the idea that they would have that emotional crush has never really been brought in. That’s kind of the direction we’re going to try to head into, which is to give them human desires that, up until now, we haven’t seen much of. I think that will change the relationship with the Transformers. So we may do some wild action, we’ll do action for sure in the main line, but it’s a different kind of attempt. I know we will hold on to a lot of the lessons from Bumblebee.”.

BAYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
>>17325168
is...is that how arcee's really gonna look in future movies? damn im kinda disappointed now.
she looked a lot better than I remember in Bumblebee...rip...
>>
>>17325184
It's just a render...
>>
>>17319858
Had it been Bay behind the camera, I bet they would have found a way to make it dissapointing. My money is on turning Unicron into a deadly cloud like it happened to Galactus and Gort.
>>
>>17325336
Yeah, if you describe the shit that goes down in Last Knight and what it's sequel would have been about it sounds completely bonkers (because it is) but it was also completely charmless and not fun to watch

It even managed to take the Murder Prime meme and make it lame

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.