[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 130 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 5-power-rangers-zeo.jpg (46 KB, 770x334)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Beast Morphers Trailer:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJCqFPG3AaI [Embed]

>Power Rangers Legacy Wars: Street Fighter Showdown short film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luI0jRMUjFo [Embed]

>Tommy vs. Evil Tommy (Extended):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az9ioxAyoe4 [Embed]

>Lightning Collection Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHpxoNDZOE [Embed]

>BOOM! Studios Comics:
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Vol. 1 - Latest Volume)
- Go Go Power Rangers (Vol. 1 - Latest Volume)
- Power Rangers: Pink
- Power Rangers: Aftershock
- Power Rangers: Lost Chronicles
- Justice League / Power Rangers

https://www.mediafire.com/?w806xqswst6v8
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-uXKBhNeSFJU0tHRWEtb2stUkk?usp=sharing

>Coming Soon:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165626423/power-rangers-heroes-of-the-grid-board-game

>Archive:
https://desuarchive.org/m/search/subject/prg/

>Previous Thread:
>>17282612
>>
Anyone know when the Board Game Heroes of the grid should have news about the expansion over Zeo? Is Mora still going to be the illustrator?
>>
I hope they keep the simultaneous mecha/ground fights. It was one of the best things from Go-Bus.
>>
https://youtu.be/vGArmrtgSjU?t=366
>>
I want to fuck Ravi
>>
Reminder that Zoey is the cutest female ranger since Kira
>>
>>17297826
They haven't posted any updates since January for pledgers, and the FB group is an utter shitshow since it's just anyone posting any random bullshit they want about PR. I'd assume he might be, but I'm basing that entirely on him doing the box art.
>>
>>17297851
I miss dino thunder
>>
>>17297820
Gokai yellow is always more erotic than the originals.
>>
>>17297900
She's a real treasure, that's for sure.
>>
Where can people who don't live in the USA find the new episodes?
>>
>>17298109
In dailymotion

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x73twod
>>
File: good shit.png (587 KB, 720x540)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
Hey, I'm relatively new to this franchise and just finished watching SPD and loved it. I also finished Time Force a month ago and loved it too. What series would would you guys recommend for a newcomer to watch next?
>>
>>17298173
Watch Time Force again. There's a lot of minuscule details and foreshadowing missed on first watching.
>>
>>17298173

RPM if you want another standalone one.

Space is good too but it references the early seasons a lot (and the same goes to Lost Galaxy to a lesser extent).
>>
>>17298109
From Beast Morphers MEGA anon:

https://mega.nz/#F!a3gX3SIL!703yqTtEy3PWGty2DHmVdA
>>
Are the toys out yet? I haven’t seen any reviews that doesn’t involve a fat dude taking up the entire screen.
>>
How'd you rank the other Saban toku shows in how watchable they are? Personally, Beetleborgs is the best of the bunch even though the execution's schizophrenic. Then VR Troopers, not because it's any good, but because it's better than the other two. Masked Rider makes Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters look like The Raid 2. And Tir Na Nog, while admirable for trying to do a show with no Japanese footage, is too much of a mess. All the watered down Celtic mythology, and medieval battles that can't show anything thanks to a TV-Y7 rating and only a handful of monster suits.
>>
>>17298217
Those files claim to be webrips but are very clearly tv rips or even worse, webrips of tv rips.
>>
>>17298534
They're all unwatchable.
>>
>>17298755
>Beetleborgs
>Tir Na Nog
>unwatchable
>>
>>17298770
Beetleborgs is retarded. But it's almost charming in how it desperately wants to be two completely different shows.
>>
Episode two was really rushed as all hell
>Introducing new villain henchmen
>Introducing Beast bots
>Choosing the team leader plot
>Revealing weaknesses (and solving them)
>And megazord introduction

Episode 2 should have just done
>new villain
>Team leader subplot
>Let Devon meet Cruise
>And Go-buster Ace

and then have the credits scene introduce Jax and Smash.
>>
>>17298780
PR introducing too much at once has been a problem since MMPR.

Daizyujin doesn't get introduced till the sixth episode of Zyuranger. The Megazord is in the very fist episode of MMPR by comparison.
>>
The security guards were actually useful.
>>
Imagine if Beast Morphers were more inline with Go-busters

>Ravi overheats
>Escape!Roxy: Ooo, Choke me, Daddy.
>>
>>17298836
Yeah, imagine if Chip came back to be the Gold Ranger.
>>
>>17298780
>>17298799
They got toys to sell.
Funny how people can say "pace themselves and don't give everything away" yet complain about how PR2017 wasted time with "filler".
>>
>>17298691
The latter is correct. Forgot that TVRip was a description and I'll get around to fixing that. I don't personally have cable so I just recorded some free stream. If anyone with cable wants to step up to the plate, be my guest, I'm not really a fan of Beast Morphers.
>>
Does someone have episode 2 please?
>>
>>17299039
Is it, because it sounds like you're implying it's impossible for two different mediums to misuse the time allotted to them.

>>17299055
>>17298217
>>
How often do you think we'd have evil rangers if Sentai were a fully western production? It always surprised me that Sentai hasn't really had a full on team of villainous counterparts since the Nejirangers. You get the occasional evil ranger but nothing quite on the same scale.

I wouldn't want every other season to have them but I feel like with the popularity of the Pscyhos we'd have them more often if Power Rangers was fully original.
>>
>>17297898
Dino Thunder was GOAT.
>>
>>17293926
Doesn't Toei have refurbished suits of every sentai team? I mean, they're using them for that Strongest Battle miniseries at this very moment, so it's not like they're going to waste. With a big enough budget, Toei and Hasbro could make new Power Ranger seasons using pre-Zyu suits and modern footage. Again, that's only if Super Sentai goes under though...
>>
Good
>no stock footage
>comic relief do something
>new villain was likeable (suit is original? Looks like something from Go-Onger)

Bad
>really stupid explanation for weaknesses
>leader plot was forced conflict
>vagrass megazord got some ridiculous sounds
>>
>>17299215
Sentai suits are cheap though. The monster suits would need to be remade, alongside the robots.

And even when they remake the suits and some small weapons they're often missing the bigger equipment (look how the huge 80s bazookas were just stock footage in 199 Heroes - they didn't remake those props).
>>
>>17297898
>>17299097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeVxz-LeRz0
Probably my favourite episode.
>>
>>17299221
Blue ranger crushing the tires and blasting the ground around the monster was stock footage.
>>
>>17299039
Megazord toys aren't out until the fall.
>>
>>17299039
well considering the power rangers part was only the last 10 min of the movie i can see why people said too much filler. though desu the movie was the most interesting when the kids were just interacting with eachother and the actual power rangers stuff was the worst part lol
>>
>>17299221
Got a few stock footages in episode 2
>>
File: gokaiger yellow lion.jpg (64 KB, 720x498)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>17297964
>>
Red firing a gun inside of Ace was the dumbest thing
>>
>>17299604
>shoot a gun to swing a sword

'murica
>>
>>17299604
>>17299608
>It's a gun, Devon
>A gun that shoots swords
>>
>>17299608
The Lupinrangers and Patrangers basically did the same thing. They fired guns inside the cockpit and the Megazord swung a sword.
>>
File: Yuichi_Hachisuka.jpg (48 KB, 209x280)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>17297900
>>17297964
>>17299493
>>
>>17299621
>BEASTABEASTABEASTA
>>
File: 029.png (168 KB, 356x364)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>17299635
I don't know how he does it.
>>
>>17299097
>>17299241
I wish they aired that episode
>>
Does Devil May Cry count as an honorary Power Rangers game when Dante, Vergil, and Nero were all on the show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmpah8VkKj0
>>
File: 1534958300029.png (269 KB, 582x685)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>17299750
It should. I mean, Dan basically leaked 5's existence during a Ranger convention panel. I hope Quantum Ranger gets into Battle for the Grid somehow since Mastodon Sentry being in kind of cuts out JYB's chances.
>>
>Fire Cheetah Gun
>Giant robot attacks with sword
Yeah sure.
Also, did I miss everyone making fun of Scrozzle's name?
>>
File: YujiShinomura.jpg (1.1 MB, 1487x1614)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>17299750
They should just make the official crossover at this point.
>>
>>17299604
It's an improvement over wearing special armor while standing on a podium in a big empty room, but cockpit weapons never won't be incredibly stupid. They've been filming a lot of original fight footage, why not just use the damn gun there?
>>
>>17299802
They already put Ryu in Legacy Wars and that short film, and DMC is hot right now. The best part is that Reuben could play Dante himself, then you can have JYB or Dan show up for a little reference moment.
>>
Where do we stand on the BFTG roster so far? Who do you want to see fill the remaining slots?
>>
File: 1548563981261.jpg (360 KB, 702x812)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>17299936
Three comic reps, including literally a footsoldier that just looks like MMPR Black, is a little weird, but SPD Cat is WAY weirder. Jason, Tommy, and Goldar are staples. Gia is just in everything now and at least seems to give me Axl Low/Ghost Rider vibes from her gameplay. Magna Defender is the best pick we know. I withhold my full judgement on Ranger Slayer/Mastodon Sentry/Kat until we see gameplay though. Two different kinds of zoners and a rekka character are what I expect from them.

If we go off of characters whose models they can reuse from Legacy Wars (which seems to be how they're doing it):
>Titanium Ranger
>Koragg
>Dino Charge Blue
>Hyperforce Yellow
>two out of Ninja Storm Navy, Dino Thunder White, SPD Shadow (not likely), Jungle Fury Purple, and Psycho Ranger Red.
>>
I really hope when hasbro adapts lupat they give each team a shared amount of screen time and plot rather than play favorites ala japan, All they need to do budget wise is have two good strikers, one white and the original black one. Don't think it would cost much to paint a kaiser body white and overlay the existing pat vehicles, call it justice driver and the black one, stealth wing.
That way we can have zord vs zord fights doubt they'll have much budget after they blow most of it on kyuranger and making more alien sets and cg,
>>
>>17300096
it is highly improbable that Kyuranger will be adapted.

All designs for kyuranger (Rangers, toys, zords, monsters) were made by Bandai of America, and originally planned for use overseas, since Hasbro now owns the Power rangers brand, i dont think Bandai of America will allow them to use those designs in PR.
>>
>>17300206
Just because BoA helped design the show doesn't mean they have ownership of those designs.
>>
>>17300206
>i dont think Bandai of America will allow them to use those designs in PR.

Look at this man and laugh
>>
>>17300096
The most I could see them doing would be just making it so there are two identical Good Strikers and adding a couple of scenes with two robots at once.

I doubt they'd redesign them. You'd probably just always get one in plane mode and on in car mode (See the Hoppers from Kamen Rider Kabuto for something similar. Although there were two toys in the show, it was actually just the reverse sides of a single toy).

>>17300206
In spite of the plex designs, note that Bandai is never actually credited for owning Sentai itself. They're working for Toei when they design the stuff used in the series.
>>
>>17297826
I'll be surprised if we hear more about the Zeo expansion before the game releases in July/August
>>
Least they could have done is a throwaway line about Devon's living situation.
>Do you have anyone we can talk to about your condition? Do you live with anyone?
>UUUUH NO!
>Hmm that sounds suspicious. What's that? The alarm is going off? Well it's an emergency so we'll talk about it later.
I don't think it'd be too hard to fit that sort of thing in, would it?
>>
>>17300235
>>17300227
>>17300219

Ok, if true nice, but thats just what i heard.
>>
>>17299221
no stock footage? most of the megazord battle was stock footage taken from episode 3 of go busters when ryugi overheats
>>
>>17300283
Why?
>>
>>17300335
Because of the possible future tension with his Dad, the Mayor. But if they want to hold that off for a future episode, then fine. Just kind of weird they'd set up an important relationship in the first episode and not follow it up and let a stranger into their ops without asking who he is.
>>
>we need to introduce another villain to justify why they have mooks, monsters and giant robots

Makes Evox feel a little small doesn't it?
>>
>>17300435
Evox is one of those "sealed away hyper-threats that manages to command people and cause issues even when immobile and at 5% power" type villains, like Shendu in the first season of Jackie Chan Adventures.
>>
>>17300435
It kind of does, yeah. He's a virus from fucking nowhere I guess and the most he can do is hack at an important moment. He can't even make his own Avatars. He needs a living human for it. The most muscle he's flexed is "Do this for me or I fucking shoot you"
>>
>>17300447
>sealed away hyper-threats that manages to command people and cause issues even when immobile and at 5% power"
Or like the guy from Samurai
>>
>>17298173
Power rangers S.P.D? More like power rangers S.T.D amirite guys?

Shitposting aside, you should watch wild force, or maybe dino thunder they have a crossover it references past seasons but there is a recap episode

Or maybe you could try watching a show that start with deka and ends with ranger and find out if you like swans more than cats, it is just as good as S.P.D the team and stories are almost completely different and you can just imagine the world has another police team in a different country
>>
>>17300435
Well like this guy >>17300451 pointed out without realizing it, if he could make his own monsters and mooks, he'd hardly need living humans for his Avatars would he?
>>
>>17299481
>>17300324
I'm guessing he meant Morph stock footage, not battle footage.
>>
>>17300435
I take him as a "preptime first, THEN domination" villain. I mean he was actually smart enough to try stealing the ranger tech from the outset.
>>
>>17300349
Blaze says he's the mayor's son as they're dragging him out. They know who he is.
>>
>>17300453
No, they mean a villain who's actually active while in a weaker state.
>>
>>17300641
So they don't care and will keep it a secret from the mayor because the first season had secret identities too (They kind of emphasized that he couldn't know who the rangers were when he visited). Unless I'm blown the fuck out next something episodes and Devon confesses his identity to his Dad out of obligation. It just kind of seemed like something they should have briefly touched on instead of OH HEY VIDEO GAMES RADICAL.
>>
>>17300550
Dekaranger is fucking great and has best Doggie
>>
>>17297851
>kicks ass
>also does laundry
wife material desu
>>
File: 91b.jpg (42 KB, 768x432)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>17299635
>>
Thoughts on Ravi overheating? I feel like it was a waste for them to rush through them all. Overheating, in essence, is like body horror. It was the beat down, the voice change, the personality change, the music change that really made the original work. Here it almost felt handwaved.

I mean what if Build Hazard was edited the same way?
>>
>>17301469
Didn't really care for overheating in GoBus; felt that they were making it into such a big deal and they could've handwaved it like Yoko and Hiromu's weaknesses
>>
>They adapt Go-Busters vs Go-Busters as a special
>It's a "Lost and found in translation" special
>Cruise ends up in Go-Busters world and using scenes from Go-Busters themselves the characters are dubbed by their corresponding Beast Morphers
>We end up getting a team-up between Beast Morphers and Go-Busters (though using Dobutsu suits)

It's that Power Rangers/Super Sentai team up we never wanted.
>>
>>17301469
Overheating was just Ravi being more dickish than normal (in context of this episode). One of the things that made it work well in the original was the contrast. And here it feels almost treated in the same way as the other disabilities in level of severity.
>I run out of energy!
>I get scared of God Backwards
>I want to MURDER EVERYONE ELSE
>>
>>17300729
They have to save something for his focus episodes.

>>17301469
Really a waste. I would rather they had left them out entirely or introduced them individually than rushing through them like that. It takes away from the severity of them essentially getting a disability with their powers.

>>17301502
Don't get my hopes up like that.
>>
>>17301502
>Beast Morphers: "It's Morphin' Time"
>Go-Busters: "Let's Morphin'"
>Beast Morphers: Beast Unleashed

It works so well.
>>
Balze and Roxy are in coma but no one care them in EP2
>>
>>17301753
They're working on them. Sort of. I mean, they're a paramilitary force, not gardeners.
>>
File: 1547281343829.jpg (54 KB, 744x419)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>17299750
Given the Street Fighter crossover, I'll be very surprised if Capcom isn't up for that next.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjqa8jDYtws&t=1s

All this videogame talk best be paid off with this fight.
>>
>>17302114
>>17299750
I don't think I can handle double motivation.
>>
>>17301469
>>17301484
>>17301583
I think they should’ve kept the voice filter, especially because it’s a virus corruption/glitch now
>>
>>17297851
Zoey is cute and pure
>>
>>Comparing their weakness to animals but not pointing out how they are like computer problems
well that's no fun
>>
>>17302992
They could work it into the solution to fix them.

>What do you do to fix computer glitches? You upgrade the computer.

>What do you do to fix ranger glitches? You upgrade the ranger.
>>
>>17304326
That would explain the mid-point we've seen between the base suits and Powered Morphing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmg8E51cn_U
This roster is shit.
>>
>>17304837
>Jason
I guess I forgot that the Mighty Morphing team don't have actual titles for their team names. Just RED RANGER.

Those supers look boring as fuck. Kind of glad I had no expectations.
>>
>>17304837
Too much comics shit when there's many more deserving for those slots. Also, Kat? Really? I hope the PC port is easily modable.
>>
>>17304837
I'm sure this isn't the final roster.
right?
>>
File: 1548633950866.jpg (102 KB, 1224x898)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>17304837
>Goldar with the big body grappler shit
NICE
>Kat just has Mature/Claw Iori rekkas
Called it

Interesting how they're handling supers. Middling animations aside, they seem to only have one per character, with the Megazord Ultra being a Level 3-tier super shared across your team, possibly chosen before matches like SF3 Super Arts/SFIV Ultras (or maybe they're tied to your point character since we've seen OG Megazord, Dragonzord, and Goldar on there and those all correspond to playable characters). The game might have a mobile budget and a weird roster but I'm really excited to play it.
>>
>>17305341
6 more characters to be revealed, Legacy Wars event referred to the "base" roster so there's likely to be DLC characters.
>>
>>17305084

Whenever I see Kat I get very angry
>>
Zoomer rangers is shit.
>>
>>17298173
If you like character development, Dino Thunder, The characters from DT change a lot from the beginning and end of the series
>>
The best thing to come out of the Neo-Saban era was the 2017 movie and the Twitch Marathon.
Nothing will be able to top that.
>>
>>17305665
You want to talk about it, anon?

>>17306343
>2017 movie
>best
I can't tell if you're being ironic, sarcastic or what.
>>
>>17306343
>The best thing to come out of the Neo-Saban era was the 2017 movie
That really speaks poorly of the entire era, doesn't it?
>>
>>17300306
They didn't help design them. Kyuranger's suits were designed by manga-ka Masato Hisa. What Bandai of America did was give advice regarding the style of designs and the toys. They requested more rangers for example because in the US action figures outsell the mechs, they most likely suggested the cockpit gimmick for the mechs too because around that time they did the same thing for the MMPR zords, and they also later started releasing MMPR classic zords with pilot figures, and I'm pretty sure the space theme was their suggestion too since Power Rangers more sci-fi centric stuff has always been popular. They also suggested the more armor-like aesthetic and unique touches on the suit to modernize the suits a bit and help them stand out amongst each other and the Marvel heroes. They never actually sat down and drew out designs for Plex.
>>
>>17306471
I thought it was space because of star war
>>
File: drak_499x499.png (291 KB, 499x318)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>17304837
from the official site, it seems the game will also include Lord Drakkon's Evo II skin as well
>>
hi
>>
File: Drakkonzeo.png (211 KB, 317x767)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>17306675
Nice. That really was his best look.
>>
File: fuck power rangers.jpg (43 KB, 560x326)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>17297820
Why did they wait seven years to give Go-Busters reshoots in New Zealand to disguise it as an American show? I know it took them a few years to give Shinkenger the New Zealand reshoots due to Disney giving up their license contract on Sentai.
>>
>>17307076
maybe a secret middle finger to BoA
>>
>>17307076
Because the only other unadapted sentai are ToQ and Zyuoh and those aren't going to go over well in the West. Plus Go-Bus has some pretty striking design so it's a perfect "start of a new era" series.
>>
>>17307103
Zyuohger could do well if they play up the Minecraft thing
>>
>>17307104
>Zyuohger could do well if they play up the Minecraft thing

I have this crazy idea that this should be a Beast Morphers sequel where Evox succeeds in its evil plan and traps everyone in some battle royale animal video game, and that's where they use the Zyuohger stuff
>>
>>17307104
The fact that Hasbro has played up the animal aspect of Go-Busters so much makes me think they have no real designs for Zyuohger for now. Maybe it itself could receive the Go-Bus treatment like Beast Morphers and come way down the line however, but I'd say ToQ is the more likely of those two in the short term, and Kyuranger is infinitely more likely than both.
>>
>>17307161
I just can't see them going for Kyu given the cast size necessary and Nick's truncated seasons.

>>17307148
>Evox overloads the Grid with animal genetics and taints all of humanity, creating Zyuland
Fund it.
>>
>>17307186
There are only seven actors that are absolutely necessary, which is the same as LuPat if they decided to do that instead of Kyu. I don't see the issue.
>>
>>17307283
Anon, I kinda doubt they're going to skip out on the extraneous members when even Dino Charge found the time to include everyone
>>
https://youtu.be/3o-HLxpCdsk
New clip
>>
>>17307361
The seven I was referring to are the face actors. The other five are just suit characters with VAs. I don't think Hasbro is so cheap that they can't grab a few voice actors. They do plenty of animated shows as it is with significantly more of them. With that in mind, I see no issue with assembling the full twelve. Who knows if they can manage it well in the Nick framework, but that's for them to figure out.
>>
>>17307407
>End of the Road
A bit too soon for a finale, isn't it?
>>
>>17307411
>>17307361
They probably could do 11 in the first year and then leave Ho-oh Soldier for the 2nd one. Or even both Soldier and Oguma Skyblue, since he's missing from quite a few battles.
>>
>>17307407
Is this... the power... of Hasbro money?
>>
>>17307407
I love how female rangers always grow a foot taller whenever they get on a bike. Because suddenly they are being played by a big white guy.
>>
File: orX3Tix.jpg (42 KB, 597x395)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>17307580
>big white guy
>>
File: puppy rangers.jpg (524 KB, 1000x750)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
>>17307103
>ToQ and Zyuoh and those aren't going to go over well in the West.
I mean... Isn't Power Rangers literally just a glorified dub anyway? "Superheroes on a TRAIN!" shouldn't be too bad of a theme when you have brand name recognition and shooting budget per episode that's about 25% of a Disney Channel sitcom's.
>>
File: NinjaStunt.png (176 KB, 1027x647)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>17307784
Yeah it's usually one of the white guys doing the skateboard and motorcycle stunts which is why they get noticeably taller/fatter.

https://youtu.be/ifl5t_j07aQ?t=47
>>
>>17307788
Have you watched ToQger? Hasbro would have to take a lot of liberties to make it presentable to Americans. Even more than Guzelian did to Go-Onger.
>>
>>17307788
The key problem with ToQ is that the villains are DARK people.
>>
>>17307825
I thought the key problem was that Hasbro looked at all the brightly colored trains and thought "Rainbow Thomas the Tank Engine".
>>
>>17307407
Ninja Storm called, they said "Sick radical tricks, brah".
>>
I thought the problem with Toqger is that the suit designs look like shit and the gimmick wouldn’t really make sense outside of Japan.
>>
>>17307407
Where'd this budget come from? It's like they're actually trying different things this season
>>
>>17307412
Nah, then they can have a half year hiatus do a "season" of "Mega Beast Morphers" and after that "Hyper Beast Morphers"
>>
>>17307407
I miss when Toei had the budget/permits for this kind of thing. Still, this is pretty commendable.
>>
>>17308789
Basically this.
>>
What about adapting Zyuohger? Minecraft is probably more popular in the states than in Japan.
>>
>>17309043
See
>>17307161
>>
>>17309043
>>17309052
As well as the fact that adapting a show because its toys look like Minecraft makes it look like they're chasing other trends. A series trying to ride off the coattails of Minecraft, especially when Minecraft's already been popular for years, would look so tacky that even little kids would notice.
>>
>>17307186
>Nick's truncated seasons
Oh no, they’ll only have 44 episodes instead of 48!
>>
>Furries and Minecraft
Zyuoh feels like a good choice solely for that reason just imagine the memes and public reaction.
It might actually make the show somewhat popular again.
>>
>>17307407
What is this, Kamen Rider?
>>
>>17309394
>just imagine the memes and public reaction.
I'm finding it hard to see how either of those would be positive. What if it backfires and people look at "Power Rangers does Minecraft" the same way they looked at The Simpsons riding other trends like Harlem Shake or Pokemon Go? Depending on memes and references to other franchises to sustain your brand rarely works.
>>
Unless you're being really ironic with it, or you change things so much that it's virtually unrecognizable from Zyuohger, Minecraft furries wouldn't work unless you're aiming at an even younger demographic than the Neo-Saban shows were.
>>
just curious they gonna use insect DNA for gold and silver
>>
>>17309822
Yes, mantis and dung beetle, respectively.
>>
File: 1548571619946.jpg (541 KB, 1400x1000)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>17305665
He can she make you mad, anon?
>>
>>17299763
Quantum Ranger in Battle for the Grid would be sick, especially when someone mods a Vergil skin in the game, along with his voice lines. Also,
>Mastodon Sentry being in kind of cuts out JYB's chances
That doesn't rule out Zeo Green, though.
>>
>>17309914
Cause other Kat is better
>>
File: IMG_20190314_215814.jpg (51 KB, 400x400)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
How do you feel about them lying about the roster being 15 characters?
>>
>>17309914
Because she's not the real Kat
>>
File: GoGo#20.jpg (2.64 MB, 1032x1566)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
>>17297820
The end is near
>>
>>17307407
The glitching effect is pretty sick.
>>
Have they explained the giant GB logos on the suits yet?
>>
>>17311705
Grid Battleforce is the name of the company.
>>
>>17311684
Don't you say that. Don't you fucking say that.
>>
>>17311684
At least Parrott's gonna be on MMPR
>>
>>17311619
Remember when JDF wanted out in Turbo, Saban fired the rest of the cast sans Justin without even telling them? Kat's expendable.
>>
>>17311642
Skullgirls released with 8 characters; I don't really care if they go to 9
>>
Can anybody tell me ho much of Beast Morphers footage is new and how much is reused from Go-Busters? I haven't been able to watch the show yet (Beast Morphers that is).
>>
>>17313376
We can't say because Chip's new zealand seasons never use any complete sentai footage until episode 3 or 4. They usually end up at 80% new by the end.
>>
File: 1549476853521.jpg (220 KB, 900x1600)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>17311642
Only thing that bums me out. 15 characters sounded perfect for the kind of game it is with the budget/price it had. Skullgirls managed with 8 but it had REALLY high-quality visuals to excuse that while BftG is reusing models from a mobile game.

I'm going to buy it because it looks like a lot of fun but it's a real bummer. 3 MMPR, 3 comics, 1 Lost Galaxy, 1 SPD, 1 Super Megaforce. What a weird roster from that perspective.
>>
>>17313551
You could look at it as 3 MMPR because it's MMPR, 3 comics for the sake of the Story mode, and then 1 rep each from Saban/Disney/Neo-Saban. Mastodon Sentry sucks a LOT more as one of nine rather than one of fifteen though.
>>
File: 1552684739408.png (80 KB, 360x368)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
!
>>
>>17313572
Came here to post that. Which one of you set this up?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOezigjGtM4
Full stock morph sequence.
Somehow looks worse than the episode 2 morph.
>>
File: Lame.jpg (552 KB, 1280x1440)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>17313572
>>
>>17313729
What I don't really like is the obvious big helmet CGI, other than that is pretty standard stock footage morph scene.
>>
>>17313729
They just couldn't resist, could they? I would've preferred they stuck to quick morphs and busted out the cloud effect whenever they needed a "full" Morph sequence. There's something really jarring about going through the standard effects and still needing to hold your arm up to attach the visor. Also, the obviously oversized CGI helmets.
>>
>>17312092
But Kat wanted out too. JYB & Nakia were the ones who got fucked in that scenario
>>
>>17307103
So apparently ToQ won't ever go well in the US because Americans can't into trains.
Now if the UK were the ones adapting it...
>>
>>17314217
next year the UK exclusive Power Rangers Loisense Force
>>
>>17314141
>But Kat wanted out too.
No, she was fired like JYB and Nakia. She mentions being shocked and worried about her future in this interview.
https://youtu.be/fQveyZp0YUw
>>
>>17313551
>>17313565
Are the comics all THAT popular? I would understand going to them to fill the roster if this were any other property. But this is Power Rangers, there are literally dozens upon dozens of characters people actually know instead.
>>
>>17314246
Yeah, but
Nostalgia pandering
>>
>>17314288
How is adding comic characters that aren't the actual MMPR suits "nostalgia pandering"?
>>
>>17314295
they're modified and based on the MMPR suit
>>
>>17314295
They're recognizable enough. People who only watched MMPR and moved on with their lives are gonna see the comic characters and clap at seeing something they recognize that's also darker and/or modernized
>>
>>17314236
Yep, sad how far they've fallen lol
>>
>>17314099
Go-Busters had a full sequence morph too, but they rarely used it.
>>
>>17314236
The Rangers fight old ladies doing garden work and kids shitposting on facebook.
>>
>>17307803
Not really, Shadow Line become monsters from a dark dimension who invade Earth via trains, Rangers are survivors of destroyed towns/cities who travel around trying to stop them.

The writers could just ignore the fact that the Rangers are kids who got aged up.
>>
>>17314428
I didn't mean that. I meant the giant rainbow trains. Power Rangers mostly aims at elementary school boys, and those kids aren't into rainbow trains. You'd have better luck trying to get them to play with Barbie dolls.
>>
Don't come here too often but is there places to download episodes of Power Rangers like the Sentai general has in their OP? I wanna watch the first episode of Beast Morphers and see how it is.
>>
>>17314493
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x73i7v4
>>
>>17314525
That was alright. Think that tiny girl and fat guy are gonna get pretty obnoxious after a while though.
Commander is cute.
>>
>>17314473
I see elementary school boys playing with Thomas the Tank Engine toys. I don't think that Rainbow Trains that combine into a megazord would be hard for them to get into.
>>
>It's an Environmentalism episode
>>
Damn. That guy really knows cool.
>>
Damn it, I hate that I'm enjoying Fat Man and Little Girl's antics.
>>
>Full morphs are just the sentai morphs but better

I don’t know how they do it every season
>>
>>17315146

Bite your tongue, you heathen.
>>
>I always wanted a brother

Aw shit, we got foreshadowing
>>
>Rangers on Bicycles

That’s stupid and ridiculous
I love it
>>
While I appreciate the extra original footage, they really shafted the Metaroids in the process.
>>
>>17315153
Oh shit Brother J Stag.

>>17313729
Don't know why they insist on the obvious CG. It shouldn't be too difficult to add the actual helmet to the shoot, and it looks so much better (see when they did it for Dino Charge Silver here).
>>
Mega anon, we need you for this glorious episode <3
>>
Did they change the schedule or did i slept?
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!a3gX3SIL!703yqTtEy3PWGty2DHmVdA
>>
File: da4.gif (1.9 MB, 500x375)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>17315255
>>
Two words to describe this episodes.
>SHAKARIKI
>SHAKARIKI
>>
The requisite environmental episode, and it wasn't annoying. Who are you and what have you done with Power Rangers?

It will be interesting to see the Original/Sentai balance of this season. Did we ever get the Ninja Steel image of that?
>>
File: rider-genm_orig.jpg (99 KB, 640x360)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>17315255
MEGAanon here, just watched through my cut and its a bit rough on the edges, just wanted to let you guys know that you're not missing anything. Also, I'll try to get the episodes out faster.
>>
>>17315255
Thank you
>>
>>17315255
I'll keep this bookmarked for sure.
>>
>>17315325
>Who are you and what have you done with Power Rangers?
Maybe Hasbro did tell Chip to cut down the shit and learn how to make a PR show again.
>>
File: 66102000_p0_master1200.jpg (1.11 MB, 1000x900)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>17315338
thanks anon
>>
>>17315255
Huh, so their Ranger identity is a secret?

And the TV reporter was Zoey's mom all along.
>>
>>17315255
Need a better rip for this episode to see Zoey's cleavage
>>
What's the verdict on his Ninja Steel executive meddling statement?
>>
>>17315476
720p should be uploaded tomorrow
>>
>>17315255
So is the opening 7 nminutes in a new norm? Does 'one third threw the episode' even counts as an opening?
>>
Beast Morphers > Lupinranger vs Patranger, don't >> me
>>
>>17315480
At this point it's an excuse but a valid one.
when you go from Dino Charge to Super Dino Charge quality dip into Ninja Steel nose dive something went wrong. And executives sticking their hands in the process isn't too far-fetched.
>>
>>17315480
Give me the details plz, I dunno what you're talking about.
>>
>>17315767
I like the cold open approach.
The team hanging out or training then something happens boom the opening kicks in because it's Power Rangers time.
Villains up to no good reveal a new big bad or dangerous weapon boom the opening because we need the rangers to put an end to this.
Thankfully the theme song is fast pace and gets you hype for action.
>>
>>17315829
At last year’s Power Morphicon, Chip claimed that the reason for Ninja Steel’s questionable quality was due to higher ups at Saban demanding more comedy. He wanted to do something more serious like In Space (or so he claims).
>>
>>17315767
>>17315830
It lets them get a plot going before the opening, too. I'm glad that plot is such a focal point of the series.
>>
I will watch this show even if turns out to be shit just because Zoey is so cute.
>>
So what does the goo actually do for the bikes
>>
>>17316050
Auto pedaling.
>>
>environmental episode
>stock morphs
>talking during fights

At least they had original fight footage I guess. And Roxy is a magnificent bitch.
>>
>>17315476
>Not just staring at her hips
>>
Evox stole my bike
>>
so how was the first episode?
>>
File: blaze.png (21 KB, 500x446)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>17316063
>>
>>17316149
Impressive
>>
>>17315877
Chip is full of shit. His favorite episodes are stupid comedy ones, and he's criticized the show for getting too serious in the original Saban run. Saban is an easy scapegoat and it doesn't seem like they had any concern with what the show was doing throughout the entire neo era as long as toys kept selling. The only reason Tzachor got canned is because he botched the 20th anniversary so spectacularly that they had to do something for the sake of damage control.

If there's any executive meddling it's coming from Hasbro now as they check Chip's natural instincts in the interest of actually making this season good.
>>
>>17316149
That's such a deep cut.
>>
>>17316226
This. Notice how Chip is working along side someone as EP and he's gone on record to say he doesn't like having people over his shoulder.
>>
>>17315877
Even at Power Morphicon he said that In Space and Lightspeed Rescue were too serious and not in the spirit of Power Rangers. He wasn't scapegoating Saban but saying how Saban believed that comedy was essential to Power Rangers. He had already said that he was selected for Dino Charge because he, Cassentini, and Saban had already agreed on the direction for the show.
>>
>>17316069
First episode was great. Second was okay. Third was great.
>>
>>17316290
>>17316226
Somebody at Hasbro should give Chip a talk and tell him he's better at drama than he ever was at comedy. I read that interview where he mentioned his favorite episode, and it turned out to be some filler from Lightspeed Rescue where Dana became a model.
>>
>>17316290
>Saban believed that comedy was essential to Power Rangers
Notice how Ninja Storm and RPM, the funniest seasons, weren't Saban shows.
>>
>>17316445
Well of course. Saban is still still in 90s camp humor.
>>
Remember when fans hated Lothor so much that Doug Sloan mentioned Lothor's actor got depressed when he heard what they said about him?
https://youtu.be/BbRAAHsVdQ4?t=3478
>>
>>17316470
I hate that term and I hate fans who identify PR with it.
Camp implies something is crap but people watch in ironically for a laugh. It implies PR can't be anything but goofy melodramtic dreck when in fact it's show to be a good storytelling in action when put in the right hands.
Any at the helm trying to make it campy on purpose sets the show up for a fall. People who know there is more too it then spandex and lasers make a damn good show enjoyed by any age.
>>
>>17316491
>fans hated Lothor
I think it's possible to hate Lothor.
>>
I so much wish Eddie was brought on board to assist with the scripts. Chip is good at running the show with his immense experience, but his storytelling did become stale by now.

I mean, Go-Busters took quite a lot from RPM in the first place, so this would have been a brilliant opportunity if someone (Chip) was there to reign in the edge a little bit.
>>
>>17316539
>Go-Busters took quite a lot from RPM in the first place

Outside of a killer AI as the villlain (which is not an unique concept), what exactly did Go-Busters take from RPM, specifically?
>>
>>17316495
>Camp implies something is crap but people watch in ironically for a laugh.
Camp is by definition intentional. It's a style. Saban was only ever interested in the camp side of sentai.
>>
>>17316571
Even in the serious seasons like In Space, the show was pretty camp. There was no other reason for Astronema getting a different wig every episode.
>>
>>17316445
>the darkest season is also the funniest
Poetry.
>>
>>17316567
Animal themed vehicle zords
literal "not spandex!"
>>
>>17316574
>There was no other reason for Astronema getting a different wig every episode.
The same reason insta-thots do.
>>
File: 1490470112130.jpg (118 KB, 963x678)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>17316819
>literal "not spandex!"

I'm gonna be fucking mad if that is never mentioned in the show because that is an amazing coincidence.

Also I need more reaction pics. Any season will do.
>>
>>17316491
Man, what a difference a couple of years make. I can't imagine anyone hating a villain as based as Lothor.
>>
>>17316856
On the other hand the backlash got us this bad motherfucker here
>>
>>17316257
Isn't the other guy just another old Saban suit?
>>
I don't think I care for colored fart gas morphs.
>>
will they just blow up the morph-x now rather than have evox have it?
>>
>>17314324
I don't even think Jin and J had a stock sequence
>>
show me your best divatox cleavage shots
>>
File: Dr. K Uugh.jpg (130 KB, 827x708)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>17316827
>>
>>17316470
I swear Saban is just the toku version of Vince McMahon.

>Lives in the past trying to recapture the glory days that brought his product success.
>Relies on nostalgia and toilet/campy humor more than he should.
>Plays it safe than take risks.
>If there are risks, him and his crew just over manage to keep the suits happy.
>>
Morph-X suppose to help life better but because of that Monsters and giant robots attacks the city
They should stop to use it
>>
>>17314246
They sell pretty okay for licensed comics and for Boom! as a distributor. I think the trades sell really well, and SG did very well for itself.
>>
>>17318507
At least McMahon can be funny. Saban's too much of a recluse to have an interesting public persona. And the times he does come out in the open, he sounds insufferable.
>>
>>17318507
then there's just "fate screws you over" when it comes to taking a risk on the new guys (injuries derail their rise).
>>
>>17318810
Didn't JDF once say that Saban had no idea who he was when he first met him?
>>
>>17318814
why would JDF think Saban should recognize him on the first time they've met?
>>
>>17318820
I think >>17318814 implied that JDF was already working on the show when he and Saban first met. And Saban not recognizing one of the stars on his main moneymaker sounds weird. Like if Bob Iger walked onto the set of Avengers and said "Who the hell's this guy with the shield?"
>>
>>17318814
I thought that was Karan Ashley who said that?
>>
>>17318507
>him and his crew just over manage to keep the suits happy
They both literally are the suits.
>>
>>17318852
ah! thought it was JDF was just starting out. that was the confusing part (made it sound like an ego problem).
>>
Besides collecting the checks and taking credit for other people's work, what did Haim Saban actually do in Power Rangers?
>>
>>17318884
Put together a pitch with Zyuranger footage set to Judas Priest.
>>
What was the last PR season you watched where you had little to no knowledge if its corresponding Sentai? For me, it was SPD. I only knew a tiny bit of Dekaranger when watching it. But for every PR season since, I watched at least a couple episodes of their Sentai equivalent before they got localized.
>>
>>17319300
Megaforce. I didn't give a crap about Goseiger, and looking back I would have been much better off watching that instead of the garbage neo-saban anniversary season.
>>
File: Lord Drakkon.png (686 KB, 487x588)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
So which comic series am I supposed to read for this guy? I've heard it's pretty adult for Power Rangers, and I'm interested. But damn man, there are so many comics that it confuses me.
>>
>>17319524
Just read the main series, called just "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers". It eventually gets there. There's initially a small self-contained arc then later on a bigger one (Shattered Grid) that has some tie-ins in other books.
>>
>>17319300
RPM.

Never really watched any Sentai prior to Shinkenger and I only really watched Shinkenger because I was watching Decade and it reached the part where it crossed over with Shinken
>>
https://twitter.com/emmaklahana/status/1106223102990520320
>>
>>17319811
waifuship ended with kira

now zoey is my waifu
>>
>>17319811
If she's trying to distance herself from Power Rangers, she's not doing a good job. This is only going to bait more people.
>>
>>17319811
>>17319837
What even prompted it?
>>
>>17316819
the way you phrased it, "Go-Busters took quite a lot from RPM in the first place", made it sound like Go-Bus took specific elements only found in the American version of Go-Onger. When it's clear Toei/Bandai took nothing from what Disney/BoA did.

The suits being not spandex is because of the rise of the Marvel movies and not cause of a lampshade line in a PR show. And Toei recycling themes is not particularly as another anon already mentioned.
>>
>>17317158
YOU'RE a colored fart gas morph.
>>
>>17319811
I can understand it, imagine that your life achievement boils down to being some manchildren's waifu, and you didn't even get rich off it. You'd snap at some point too.
>>
>>17316937
Watched DT the other day and the Mesogog mask holds up pretty well to this day. They did a great job with his costume.
>>
>>17319811
Shut up midget. Know your place!
>>
File: spock.png (224 KB, 578x419)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>17319811
>>17319852
I'm sure lots of past PR actors experienced this crisis at some point. It helped that they didn't have Twitter accounts where they could air out their sperg outs. The best way to get people to stop calling you that is definitely not whining about it. And overall it's likely better to just roll with the punches.
>>
>>17319867
Yeah. Ultimately, the only thing that will stop them being called their character's name is getting out there and doing some other notable role or getting known by something else. Kira as far as I'm aware hasn't done either.
>>
>>17319869
She's that cop in Cloak and Dagger.
>>
File: tenayaxnadira.png (499 KB, 623x569)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>17319869
>doing some other notable role
Reminds me of that villains panel at last year's Morphicon where almost all of the actors got the same old "What was it like working on Power Rangers?" question, except for Tenaya's actress who got a bunch of questions about Reign, Teen Wolf, The Purge, and a ton of other shit she worked on.
>>
>>17319867
I do like that Dino Charge Red seems to have completely embraced it though.

He's a nice guy so I hope he gets other roles but damn if he isn't obsessed with Power Rangers and Sentai
>>
>>17319916
I thought Blue was the geek?
>>
>>17319923
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebamsuperman/videos

It's both dude
>>
>>17319916
>>17319923
>>17319931
Lots of the neo-Saban actors "get" what PR is and what it does to you as an actor. Which is good especially with how idiot spergs blame them for how shit those seasons are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llgZFO25nNQ
>>
>>17297820
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>17297851
Her and Ravi are hot
Devon is average...
>>
>>17319916
>>
>>17319524
>there are so many comics

there are two comics...
>>
>>17319869
Hey man, she went to like ONE Avengers premiere screening. She probably thought that was enough to move on from the PR shit. Bet she'll still hit up Morphicon for conbux though.
>>
>>17320080
wait JDF divorced?
>>
>>17320070
>talk shit, get hit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnUeqEUGFS8
>>
>>17320410
Yes, his current wife is his second
>>17320454
Shut up Jason
>>
>>17320454
This. Devon was acting out of line and the plot desperately wanted to present Blaze as an asshole.
>>
>>17320070
>>17320070
Both. Devon should have shown some fucking respect. Blaze shouldn't start throwing punches when he teaches a martial art about self-defence.
>>
>>17320649
Fair point. As of now, Devon is a shit
His father just wants his son to find a job so he can path the way to success, but Devon seems to be only good at playing video games and martial arts.
>>
>>17320703
He made a bad first impression, but as soon as Evox made his move, Devon took to the whole hero thing pretty well. We're early in the season, though, so it could still go either way.
>>
So theres an image on instagram of the henchmen from Dino Charge in one of the season 2 Beast Morphers sets
>>
>>17320710
I give Devon props for stepping up and I don't doubt that he'll improve as a character more as the show goes on but as of now I kind don't like him but I respect his actions
>>
>>17320724
So since this is an image board you can post this if it's true then
>>
>>17314217
>>17314236
You may jest but imagine if, while the main series is done by America/New Zealand, expendable Sentai (ToQger etc) were adapted elsewhere ala Dino Force Brave. Hell, they could even remake pre-Zyu Sentai. Not necessarily in Britain, say Canada or Australia.
>>
>>17298173
RPM is really good.
>>
File: 5Y1Sbmw_d.jpg (65 KB, 640x1058)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Before this thread dies do wanna point out folks at Rangerboard found this, seems new Dino Charge content is being filmed, might be using something of the Go-Busters vs Kyoryuger movie.
>>
>>17321707
I'm not falling for that again... Oh man, please be true I will nut if they finally make it happen.
>>
>>17319847
I wasn't the one who made >>17316539
I just pointed the easiest things you can connect RPM with GB.
>>
File: Trini annoyed.jpg (44 KB, 518x292)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>17316827
Well, since the thread is on it's way out, I might as well post some of the reactions I've made but never get to use. Most of them are comic related, though.
>>
File: Trini distress.jpg (22 KB, 213x268)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>17321964
>>
>>17321707
I'd be totally fine if they just invited all the red dino rangers for the crossover. It's been years since we've seen most of them. Dimensions in danger handled the returning actors poorly. Next year do an original ninja steel crossover.
>>
File: Trini distress2.jpg (136 KB, 742x492)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>17321968
>>
File: Drakkawaii.jpg (93 KB, 439x676)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>17321972
>>
File: Called It.jpg (118 KB, 983x804)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>17321975
>>
File: Jason seriously dude.jpg (33 KB, 326x325)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>17321978
>>
How crazy would it be if they introduced jungle fury black lion ranger to knock some sense into avatar blaze?
>>
>>17321981
>>17321982
That'd be weird, but not an unwelcome cameo.
>>
File: Rita Eyeroll.jpg (110 KB, 786x555)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>17321991
>>
File: Rita like.jpg (41 KB, 330x304)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>17321995
>>
File: Rita Pain.jpg (37 KB, 330x273)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>17322003
>>
>>17322009
>>
>>17322011
>>
File: Three Stupid Dogs.jpg (199 KB, 948x529)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>17322026
>>
File: Putty Love.jpg (112 KB, 764x654)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>17322030
>>
File: BeCool.png (268 KB, 408x484)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>17322038
>>
File: Koda want.png (205 KB, 343x333)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>17322053
>>
File: tss0230.jpg (33 KB, 628x477)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>17322057
>>
Some people keep saying Scrozzle' suit are kitbashed from Mavro (Ninnin vs ToQ's villain) but I don't see it other than the similar fashion.
>>
File: Scrozzle_full_bdy.png (196 KB, 260x477)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>17322251
they really don't look alike.
>>
>>17322251
>Mavro
We've got Zed, Rita, Mondo, and now Mavro. How many other PR villains will get namesakes in a Sentai?
>>
File: Degenerates.jpg (194 KB, 764x816)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>17322062
Got sidetracked. Thus concludes the dump.

>>17322251
Ignore those people, they're clearly bigoted against robots if they think those two look alike.
>>
File: meteor_shockwave.jpg (110 KB, 1280x854)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>17322251
speaking of kitbashed suits, how crazy can the show get without getting sued or something?

>not a rider!
>>
>>17322406
It really depends on what suits they can get. I doubt Toei would lend them a bunch of old Kamen Rider suits to kitbash, but if Hasbro happened to find any on their own, they might.
>>
>>17322053
I hope she has a good future ahead of her. Easily the best of the ranger actors in Ninja Steel.
>>
Watched Ryusoulger ep 1 and it was shit
>>
>>17306365
The movie was actually good if you turn off your nostalgia for MMPR. I hope we get another PR movie soon because the superhero boom is going to end soon.
>>
>>17323421
I wouldn't call the movie good but I was surprised at how likeable the cast was.
>>
>>17321707
Sledge just won't fucking die huh.
>>
>>17322835
nice blog
>>
>>17320070
>Who was in the wrong?
Fuckin' Hasbro, man
>>
LADS
>>
>>17324086
Summon your last pathetic zord!
Our Mission Control makes no pathetic Zords, Big Bad! But they have made THIS!
No! Cyclopsis! That's impossible! No one's ever been able to piece him together!
>>
>>17323793
Yeah they should have fired all the Ninja Steel writers and got some new people

Unless this is doing fine in ratings and toy sales then I guess they didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>17323645
Tonka grade armor
>>
>>17319371
That's saying something, cause Goseiger is ass
>>
>>17319824
>waifuship ended
Waifuship ended long ago when she burned the coal.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.