[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: BenioBurai.jpg (218 KB, 800x1148)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
New Lancelot & Guren chapter finally out

Benio is given a custom Burai from Kallen
>>
>>17292638
Looks like it has a special right arm. Wonder if shes gonna have a similar Radiant Wave arm like Kallen's Guren.

Wonder if shes gonna upgrade to an Akatsuki model eventually like Schnee and Ledo getting Vincents.
>>
My wife.
>>
>>17292638
Was there any color pics of it HobbyJapan for February?
>>
File: aaa.png (373 KB, 526x600)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>17292638
>Benio is given a custom Burai from Kallen

In other words, the authors decided to canonize "Burai Experimental Radiant Wave Type" by its visual alteration?
>>
File: jjeDBOfRW-g.jpg (746 KB, 1920x1080)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
I just put it here...
https://youtu.be/UlQruSwKIIk
https://youtu.be/QORzLgsD0fk
>>
any good place (if there is any) to read the manga translated?
>>
>>17293242
https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com
This person does Code Geass manga translations
>>
>>17293266
its something
>>
>>17292813
Is his name actually Lie and not Rai?
>>
>>17293419
nah probably is how they pronounce his name

sometimes people call the character both as its pronounced (in japanese) and how its written
>>
>>17292638
Huh, so they skipped the part of Kallen confronting Lelouch and of him being slapped as well as the 100 million Zero's and just to the part of being on Horai Island.
>>
so over here they did interviews for the VA's that did Chalio and Shestal. one of the section had about why C.C. did not say Kallen's name when saying a list of names of women to Lelouch like Kaguya and Shirley. Could someone further translate that part?

https://v-storage.bnarts.jp/talk/interview/111911/#geassp
>>
You know I thought of having more mystic parts of a potential sequel to the tv series; like that C's World had sealed dark forces ages ago, however the construction of the Ragnorok Connection, as well as Lelouch's Geass command would of had the seal be unstable, not to mention with the FREIYA warhead wiped out Pendragon and the Thought Elevator it was at and would of had the dark forces to creep into the world during and after Zero Requiem.

As this goes noticed by the Caretaker of Spacetime she would of had Lelouch brought back to take care of the problem that he had a hand in and so created an avatar body to use in the real world; from the remnants of the physical remains of his parents that were absorbed in C's World.
>>
File: Мировые Лоли.png (1.59 MB, 1268x720)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>17294052
>VA's that did Chalio and Shestal
This, of course, fine, but I am most interested in this EuroLoli and her, even if alleged, role in the fate of the Mediterranean Alliance/Intermarum/Reich or whatever it is instead the collapse of the Euro Union?
>>
http://www.geass.jp/R-geass/
>>
>>17294106
>You know I thought of having more mystic parts of a potential sequel to the tv series

Have you ever asked yourself what the track record for amping up spiritual voodoo in anime not explicitly targeting the fantasy demographic looks like?
>>
>>17294627
Well, I was always wondered what happened to Lelouch's body afterwards in the tv cannon, was it put on the Damocles when being sent to the sun?
>>
File: Chara_julius02.jpg (56 KB, 796x585)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
You know, if they said that the movie was mean't as the end of Lelouch's story, I wonder if an alternate take of how things start, like perhaps based on the Akito ova, in which Lelouch completely changed his name to Julius Kingsley, or even the names he had said like the one he trick Villetta to get out of her Knightmare Frame, Allen Spencer.
>>
https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/post/183304656839/yukana-ccs-va-interview-from-resurrection

CC VA interview
>>
https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/post/183139422849/ami-koshimizu-kallens-va-interview-from

Kallen's VA interview
>>
>>17295136
Or perhaps another AU take on things but would follow more on Kallen's point of view and of a different outcome, like perhaps including the themes of her image songs song by her VA, like "Platinum Soul" as well as "One More Chance"
>>
>>17295311
Though perhaps this they would also include the other girls feelings as well, like Milly and her image song "Dear My Friend" which depicts of her feelings of Lelouch in the original series but had kept in check due to her circumstances and of Shirley's feelings for him.
>>
File: Milly_song.jpg (126 KB, 800x707)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>17295370
it just feels out of place for the Recaps and the Re;surrection movie to remove this much aspects of the characters feelings to Lelouch.
>>
>>17295415
Too many characters have feelings for Lelouch. Narrowing it down is logical.

>>17294182

Supposedly the EU girl is in a cameo at the end of the movie, if I heard correctly or at least someone interpreted it that way. Don't ask me for details.
>>
>>17295494
And having kept the concept of his father having 108 consorts was logical as well? From the way of having so many Charles seems to only have feelings for Lelouch's mother who was the fifth consort, while Lelouch would have just a handful who actually show feelings for him; Milly, Shirley, Kaguya, Kallen, and C.C., though still debatable with Sayako.
>>
Given that the R2 was meant as Route 2 for the anime, with R1 meant as the phantom stage 26 script, I wonder if they would have a title as Code Geass Alter, as a way of a what if scenario that would follow the events in R2 in tv series format. As well as given the episode titles for the first 2 seasons, with the first episode from season 1 has it as Stage 1 "The Day a New Demon Was Born", while the one from season 2 had it as Turn 1 "The Day a Demon Awakens", for a third season they could have it as Act 1 "The Day a Demon Returns" but perhaps have a special 1-hour prologue as Act 0 that would show events and how the characters have been doing.
Like perhaps have it that like the movie that a few years had passed and the calendar was changed, as well as seeing what there involvement in the world, like more on the Glinda Knights as well as this time more insight of the Blonde Girl that may represent the former E.U.
>>
>>17292662
Lelouch and Kallen would've married if he hadn't gone with the Requiem Zero plan.
>>
>>17295530
Lelouch having an actual harem would've made the series better. I can't think of many series where the MC has to deal with managing one. Not even that dumb-ass isekai where the MC decides he doesn't want a harem and only wants the queen who summoned him.
>>
>>17295709
Although how the director and team had wanted him to die, I had hoped that at least they had a concept of leaving something behind, like of Kallen have been pregnant and while still need to finishing school her mother would also help in taking care of the baby.
Or even for the movie, given that Lelouch decided to follow C.C. they could of have it that since Kallen gave him her first kiss and part of her felt she won't see him again had asked to take her first time as well and although he wasn't sure of his incomplete Code, in a few months it would have that Kallen has some case of morning sickness and decided to visit a doctor to reveal the real reason.
>>
>>17295530
Charles is not Lelouch though...and it doesn't seem he cares about his non-Marianne wives at this point in his life, so I don't know how much of that example might be relevant.
>>
>>17295723
I think the series didn't build up their relationship up to that point. Not that I dislike the pairing, if you're into it, then fine, but hey.
>>
>>17295976
Well for Oz of the Reflection, given how Marrybell Mel Britannia's mother and younger sister had died from V.V.'s scheme, perhaps Charles second closest he had feelings for was Flora Mel Britannia, which his older brother thought was in the way as well.
>>
https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/post/183328348704/trans-code-geass-gaiden-lancelot-and-guren

Translations out. As has been speculated, Benio got assigned to the Zero Squad.
>>
>>17296136
It also has it that the Burai Custom she uses is the Glasgow that Kallen used during the first episode of the first season.
>>
File: 1450481627939.jpg (1.18 MB, 3372x1091)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>17295494
>Supposedly the EU girl is in a cameo at the end of the movie,
Given the number of sources, information from which, sometimes, directly contradicts each other, can anyone make an adequate compilation of data on the European Union?
>>
File: Granblue Lelouch.jpg (66 KB, 960x540)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
So Code Geass is getting a collaboration with Granblue Fantasy
>>
>>17295136
As well as perhaps an event happened a year after Japan became Area 11; like if V.V. decided to test run the Ragnarok Connection it would of caused an earthquack near Japan which would of caused a big tsunami at the coast in 2011 a.t.b., kind of like the one happened in real life of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake. In that event perhaps Lelouch and Nunnally would of been caught up but were saved by an elderly Eleven despite themselves being Britanians and would of caused a change in view and decided to change his first name as well.

Also, perhaps after obtaining Geass he would find that the bio-energy it unleashes would of react to a power suit/armor he had been working on and had using his Geass less on making commands and more on using it as a power source to fight. Kind of like in the Nightmare of Nunnally manga spin-off in which his wired Geass takes on a form of a armored suit version of Zero.
>>
>>17296934
Also, perhaps when entering Ashford and Sayoko was put in charge in taking care of him and Nunnally, perhaps during the time he would of ask of her for training and while may be able to pull off stunts like Suzaku, he would be able to have more stamina and having more or an athletic body like of the game character Rai from Lost Colors, in fact perhaps the near death experience from the tsunami would of cause some steaks of white hair.
>>
>>17296326
It's difficult, but by now one should assume the Akito information overrides anything from before the OVA in terms of the history, background, government.
>>
>>17296934
Perhaps this version of Lelouch would have his alter ego more appearance to a samurai/shogun like of the new form of Kamen Rider Zangetsu's Kachidoki arms from the live stage gaiden that came out recently, with the head crest which could be designed as the Geass symbol with a halo or light ring/kourin and called himself Zen'Aku for Good and Evil.
>>
File: KRZiO-Oma_Zi-O.png (239 KB, 301x595)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>17297103
as well as a mix design with Oma Zi-O and the concept of being known as the Demon King to fight the "Holy Nation" of Britannia but from Sougo Tokiwa's stance of being known as the greatest and beloved/kindest demon king.
>>
>>17296679
You know, it would be interesting if they did an collaboration with the Digimon series; that after Lelouch died back in the tv canon his soul was actually sent to his worlds version of the Digital World and had been split based on the personalities that his father put him under his Geass. With the one based on Julius Kingsley would eventually become CresGarurumon while the other of the ordinary student Lelouch Lameperouge became BlitzGreymon. Also perhaps time had moved faster in the digital world while some years passed it would of been centuries in which they achieved their final forms but a distortion between the worlds happen and they would of been sent to the real world in forms resembling to Lelouch, with Cres having an eyepatch on his left eye, while Blitz having a red streak of hair.
>>
File: 2gtz1xs.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>17295709
Not to mention the hints they had back in R2.
>>
File: Pigtails&Glasses.jpg (80 KB, 1200x675)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>17292638
Just noticed, but they changed Benio's Black Knights uniform from her concept art. She wore a much shorter and different miniskirt in it
>>
>>17298249
I believe that the major thing that I did not like with this movie canon of how they had Shirley been in casually dating Lelouch in the first place, which lead events unaccounted for or of the suspicions of Kallen likes him that would of been proven true later on.
>>
File: Kallen and Benio.jpg (219 KB, 800x1148)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>17298606
For comparison
>>
File: img14.jpg (109 KB, 490x600)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>17292662
given that the movie was meant as a conclusion for the recaps I would of thought they would of gave more time of Kallen in more revealing outfit in front of Lelouch or removed some of her clothing she wore in the movie.
>>
Seems we got a newtype scan for the 4 main characters this time in their pilot suits; could someone translate what was said under their names if possible?
>>
>>17295311
as well as, perhaps before the events in R2, she would of asked C.C. to make a contract with her to obtain a Geass as well.
>>
>>17299577
Got the rest of the CG pages handy?
>>
>>17299804
no, just found this illustration over at tumblr under Code Geass Kallen
>>
>>17294182
Was there a fan fiction, in which the EU is the Napoleonic empire and Lelouch exiled there becomes the fiancé of this Euro-Loli, leading the French legions to victory?
>>
>>17298821
Should I watch the recaps in order to watch the movie? I am re watching the series but I know the Recaps change shit.
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13185051/1/Code-Geass-R3-Rei-of-the-Rebirth

Posting my R3 Fanfic. Code Theory but OC "C"/God revives him.

Having trouble with coming up with some of the enemies (want to introduce remnants of the Geass Order as Irregular squad from Knight of Nunnally, esp Alice. Also want to introduce an OC "anti Lelouch" as "Athena" inspiration) so maybe I should keep it slice of life, Journey? I'm struggling with balancing the massive amount of Code Geass Characters. Maybe just change it so it's just LL and CC traveling around the world, meeting the Remnants? I barely began the story sooooo...
>>
>>17299942
did you watched the original tv series?
if yes, then just watch the new scenes on yotube
if no, then go ahead

essenciually its the same with a few things
like Mao's arc and Shirley's death never happening
>>
>>17299960
And, have you listen to the audio dramas and and watch the Picture Dramas as well, cause with the way the recaps changes, it seems those scenarios don't actually happened.
>>
>>17299960
Yes I am currently in the middle of re watching the series. And I heard about the latter. A bit weird but recap movies I assume would have to cut some stuff, but she's alive in this new canon.
>>
>>17299960
Also keep in mind some characters' feelings and motivations were changed for the movie
>>
>>17299967
>>17299979
also you check the changes made in ther recaps in you dont want to watch movies

https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/post/170715431784/misc-changes-in-code-geass-2nd-compilation-movie
https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/post/174268626154/miscchanges-in-code-geass-3rd-compilation-movie

lasty plenty of Cg related stuff in case you missed soemthing back in the day
https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/tagged/index/
>>
>>17300021
Thank you~ Though should I watch Akito? I have never seen it.
>>
>>17300185
well atleast for me Akito was average/above average
but its up to you if you want to watch more CG related stuff
>>
>>17300258
I do. Though I wonder if it's as glorious a trainwreck or if it's actually decent.
>>
say, I read an interview of the Dragon Ball Super Brolly had 70 minutes of deleted scenes, you think the Resurrection movie had that much cut out as well, cause I think we missed out if there were extra scenes of some alone time between Lelouch and Kallen of conversations, like did he even reference her as Q1 during the operation to rescue Nunnally?
>>
File: Gundam Dantalion.jpg (92 KB, 792x618)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>17296934
As well as perhaps focus more of his genius-intellect and had made an advanced version of the Ganymede, similar to the Gundam Dantalion from Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans series
>>
File: D1NIGg2U8AA5AL7.png (544 KB, 524x566)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY LELOUCH
>>
>>17301514
well at first everybody expected a S3
also the scenes from the first trailer never happened
so yeah maybe started as a tv series but then something happened so they rewwrite everything into a movie
>>
>>17301514
That would explain Lelouch caring about a grand total of one person throughout the entire movie. But somehow I doubt it very much.
>>
>>17302352
also the recap movies did the same

they removed like 90% of the interactions witrh the others girls so CC would be the only logical love interest
>>
>>17302410
>love interest
Resurrection removed more than just love interests.
>>
>>17301514
>had 70 minutes of deleted scenes

I need a source for this. That's insanely incompetent. They almost wasted an entire movie's worth of money.
>>
>>17302459
i doub thats the actual number but i read somewhere else that removed scenes like a fight between Nappa and Raditz and some with Vegeta and Raditz
>>
Has there been any news on that Code Geass mobile game that was announced in September?
>>
File: 27705a72.png (568 KB, 599x708)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
so, if there is a chance of a directors cut version for the movie, you think there would be a extended scene in the beginning for the 2nd Cafe Zero, cause I still can't believe that Kagura only gotten just a few lines in this.
>>
>>17304345
Do you mean Kaguya? Staff made it clear that this is a movie for and about C.C.
>>
File: 1540156052474.jpg (298 KB, 1440x810)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>17304486
kind of wish they would of just had it in an ova series like they did with Akito The Exiled; but just having the title simply as "Code Geass Re;surrection" and followed the original tv canon after R2, though perhaps have it that events from The Miraculous Birthday PD did not happen but still the parts shown of Kallen studying and behind her of the Guren SEITEN with the new drill function for its right arm.
>>
File: 1546375330123.png (903 KB, 1366x768)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
>>17304943
It was from this that we already know that Guilford's eyesight had return as well and perhaps that in that version that Rivalz may have dated the Miya girl who had also shown up in the wedding picture. And perhaps have it an alternative way like of C.C. had regained her mortal body and brought back this idea from R2.
>>
>>17304943
>and followed the original tv canon after R2
The only good thing about Resurrection is it being officially AU.
>>
>>17305033
Well I still can't believe the dirctror had done this path, despite of those new Picture Dramas that were done after that seem to follow the tv canon, like of the Masked Confession Tournament following after the cat hunt but then we get these Recaps that had followed an AU. I wonder if instead of working on the recaps for those years they could of worked on an actual ova like series of an actual sequel.
>>
a fucking custom Burai during the R2 China arc, who plans this shit?
>>
>>17305047
Also, if Lelouch would of been brought back to life in the tv canon version, perhaps have it that he may had thoughts of the Code his father had on his right hand which was used to chock him and had made sure that if the Damocles would of been sent to the sun, it would of been arranged that his body would of been put inside of it as well.

Although perhaps the Caretaker of spacetime would of foreseen future events and had it just before the fortress was completly destroyed, the will of the universe had brought him back to deal with a problem he had w/o his knowledge brought back and had to deal with it. Although, with his promise with Suzaku, perhaps Lelouch would of mostly been living in the Geass Ruins at Antartica as his own "Fortress of Solitude" and only come out of hiding to deal with these threats in the shadows.
>>
>>17305426
Might be her equivalent for Schnee and Ledo's Sutherlands, so odds are high she'll probably eventually get a custom Akatsuki like they're getting Vincents eventually.

Plus, since shes a rookie, they would need a good reason first to give her a real ace custom.
>>
File: Thought_Elevators.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>17305443
Also, perhaps have it that he himself doesn't actually remember who he was but just some fragments and had called himself something else like, Zen'Aku(good and evil) and perhaps during moments had visited the graves of Shirley and of Rolo. Perhaps similar to how V.V. had done, he could be able to transport himself to specific locations around the world; except for one of the original 2 ruins in North America since Snichzel had wiped out the once at Pendragon.
>>
>>17304943
I wonder if there are plans of a side story for this version of the Guren SEITEN like they did for the Lancelot Albion Black?
>>
>>17302352
This is very hyperbolic.
>>
>>17305426
No need to give shiny new equipment to someone who isn't exactly great at this yet.
>>
>>17303547
It's been delayed but still worked on. Probably still coming since the various Geass collaborations are happening with other mobile games in the meanwhile.
>>
>>17305047
Akito had ridiculous delays. The movie didn't have such a tortured production process and that's fine since not everything needs to be this lengthy story.
>>
5 days until the new Great Mechanics G releases, it will definitely cover Resurrection so let's hope it has new mecha info/lineart
>>
>>17306566
I see I hope it gets a English release, I'd love to at least see some form of CG game come over to the west.
>>
>>17306629
It's not impossible, but I wouldn't wait for it to happen right away.
>>
>>17306666
True enough it'd probably be months or so after it releases in Japan, how long did it take the bleach mobile game to come out?
>>
>>17306467
And if possible a ova series that would follow the events of the second season like; Code Geass R2: The Re;surrection, or something like Re;vival(given the 'fukkatsu' part could mean different ways of the meaning. Given that R2 meant Route 2, while the Route 1(R1) was for the phantom script for stage 26.
>>
>>17307323
As well as they had wanted to end Lelouch's story back in the movie, perhaps have it that this version of Lelouch that was revived had taken on a new name as well as of a new appearance like of the character Dash from the Renya manga with his back hair had grown like Xingke's, as well as taken an new identity in facing new supernatural threats like based on Lord Drakkon's hybrid suit, with the helmet's head crest design resembles the Geass symbol.
>>
File: D1NqeUgVYAAbLKk.jpg (57 KB, 800x533)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>17307356
As well as perhaps some elements of Kamen Rider Zangetsu Kachidoki Arms from the Gaiden stage show
>>
Multipage interview behind the scenes of the Code Geass movie production from the CG standpoint, including some mecha shots/art/videos and other info, especially about the Lancelot sin

https://cgworld.jp/feature/201903-codegeass1.html
>>
>>17308423
thanks, the mecha designs were from late 2017
>>
File: codegeass1_e11.jpg (129 KB, 1000x563)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
siN's forearm and waist Slash Harkens deployed
>>
>>17308427
so they ignored the concept of the appearance of the upgraded versions of the Lancelot Albion Zero and of the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. with the drill function back for the promotional pv that long then?
>>
>>17308439
I think you're confusing two different things.

a) The "image movie" shown in 2016, when nothing was actually being produced or set in stone, because it was just a proof of concept video.

b) What actually happened during real production, which seems to be 2017-2018/early 2019.

Anything before that point qualifies as only planning and pre-production work.
>>
>>17308452
but it did seem that there were some plans to follow the tv canon series before they decided to do an AU version, not to mention those Recaps that reconstructed events that lead to more of C.C. in being with Lelouch and ignored the parts from the Picture and audio dramas.
>>
File: siN X Nagid.webm (2.65 MB, 1280x720)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
siN destroying Nagid's shoulder shield(stuck with a MVS) with a spin kick

guess Chalio activated V-MAX after this since he couldn't keep up with siN
>>
>>17308480
Pretty good choreography. Glad it's got some close combat even in the air.
>>
File: codegeass1_q2.jpg (223 KB, 1000x563)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
This same shot was in one of the movie's trailers, but the final version shown here is a 2D drawing (after the CG flight sequence).

According to the article, they were still polishing some parts of the animation right until the release, so I'd expect a few more differences like this one.
>>
File: siN lineart.jpg (1.09 MB, 2000x2828)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
and some free siN lineart, the c7 VARIS fully developed mode is called Full Burst Mode here so the RD description was wrong
>>
>>17308480
Wow, the shit framerate makes the spin kick look like he's bugging out. This is terrible.
>>
>>17308638
Frame rate angst will never be a thing for me.

Not in gaming, not in anime.

Although I will say the obviously placeholder effects should look better in the film, but that's another point.
>>
>>17308638
Also...you realize this is all mid-production stuff? Not the final, final footage.
>>
File: codegeass1_g1.jpg (123 KB, 1000x563)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
what are you favorite version of the Lancelot?
>>
>>17308665
I think the original is my default choice, but the Akito model was a nice re-interpretation and the Albion was decent.
>>
>>17308472
As well as given the image song for Kallen, song by her VA after the tv series final, I thought it could of been reintroduced in the sequel and of her being with Lelouch and of a potential mortal C.C. carrying the consciousness of Shirley with some orange streaks of hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDXON8jAfcI
>>
>>17308665

My boy looks SO good.

Honestly, the Lancelot is one of my favorite mecha designs ever. Maybe that's the Britannian in me speaking who knows.

As for which version is the best? I'm not quite sure; the original was nice and actually I really found the base Conquista (minus the Float ect) to be actually pretty nice and Albion will always be a favorite. The siN isn't that bad and has grown on me.
>>
>>17308452
Well, part of me had hoped that if they included those frames that they would of had the time in actually make an advanced version of the Ganymede that Lelouch would pilot, which would involved the neural interface like with the Siegfried; given how we still did not know the fate of the Ganymede after the series, just a remark in R2 from Milly wondering if Nina could have been perfecting it.
>>
File: gedo baka lineart.jpg (551 KB, 2000x1414)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
CGWorld article on Gedo Baka, next is Gekkoei on 3/15

https://cgworld.jp/feature/201903-codegeass2.html

arms seem to have laser cannons in addition to the slash harken
>>
File: codegeass2_d8.jpg (124 KB, 1000x784)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
there are 3 Gedo Baka colors: Camouflage(green), Desert(brown) and City(blue)
>>
File: gedo baka action.webm (2.96 MB, 1280x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
green Gedo Baka using the arm laser cannon
>>
>>17308975
Nice.
>>
>>17308958
That's interesting. Britannian KMF didn't have too much color variation in the original show, aside from the Vincents, IIRC.
>>
File: 1356509499257.jpg (354 KB, 1280x960)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>17308948
Looks awesome! ... Once again I regret that the Giass Code has degenerated into a miserable super-meka: (

Eh, if the authors would only realize to reduce the level of technology due to the destruction of the deposits of sacuradaite, then you could just restart the whole mechanical tree ...
>>
>>17309813
Still, every mecha show, or at least most, will eventually get such upgrades but that doesn't mean everything is a "super mecha" anyway. People thought we wouldn't get more mooks or mid-range mecha and yet here are.
>>
>>17306563
Only slightly, and that's the saddest part.
>>
Just finished R2 today.
Can I just get into Akito the Exiled?
>>
File: codegeass3_l1.jpg (95 KB, 1000x563)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Gekkoei article, pretty lame since it covers only its cockpit...

https://cgworld.jp/feature/201903-codegeass3.html

Zilkistan really has helicopters and not VTOLs, interesting
>>
>>17311181
Am I seeing those rotors right? Do their paths fucking intersect?
>>
>>17311173
yeah akito is pretty much a spinoff that doesnt affects the tv series
>>
>>17308665
Lancelot Albon, not for the extreme firepower but for the fact that I like the design of Lancelot with it Energy Wings.
>>
saw someone mention that Gekkoei has an Aegis Mode and Slash Harkens

wonder how they are gonna treat it in srw
>>
File: GuessIronhidesEmotion.jpg (95 KB, 667x526)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>17308659

No wonder Energon looked like shit
>>
File: vn_huskie-proche.jpg (157 KB, 1283x682)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>17311291
Intermeshing rotors is a real world thing.
>>
I was pondering how hard a Shin's Euro Britannia scenario in a Gihren's Greed style game would be, but came to the conclusion it would be very interesting:
-You could decide not to betray Ashley and so keep him and his Ashura troops, more aces for you
-You could play the castle invasion in not a retarded way so you don't lose 2 of the Swordsmen and 2/3 thirds of your forces to the sakuradite nuke
-Once you successfully nuke Pendragon whoever gets killed there could make the game easier for you. Charles dies=no instrumentality, some KoR/other aces die=less aces to deal with, Cecily/Loyd die=no 9th gen KMF to deal with
-You could them execute Suzaku and Lelouch, so you wouldn't have to face the R2 BK/Emperor Lelouch and Suzaku. You could also get the Lancelot for yourself
-Then you would have kill Farnese and maybe get his KMF that could potentially combine with the Vercingetorix giving it flight.
-All the opposition left would be a weakened Britannia under Schneizel, EU under Smilas(lol) and the Chinese Federation under the Eunuchs(lol).

A Velaines' Euro Britannia scenario would also be very interesting since you could keep Manfredi alive along all the other head knights using their custom KMF and their own Swordsmen trios. After recapturing the British Isles you could turn on mainland Britannia. This one would be much harder even if you manage to capture Suzaku/Lelouch.
>>
>>17311548
The more you know!
>>
>>17311634
Lelouch's Ambition would be a pretty good game. They'd have a decent amount of material after this film plus the Akito contents you've discussed for alternate outcomes and paths
>>
>>17311666
Playable Scenarios:
-Zero BK(you have the option to skip the R2 beginning BS by winning the Black Rebellion and then not becoming Emperor Lelouch)
-Charles' Britannia(ends with successful Instrumentality)
-Scheinezel's Britannia(the coup he planned after 2nd Tokyo Battle happens, you get Suzaku and all the other KoR minus Gino or it could happen even earlier)
-Emperor Lelouch(you can decide to not go with the stupid Zero Requiem becoming a benevolent dictator for like)
-Velaines' Euro Britannia
-Shin's Euro Britannia
-Smilas' EU(can decide not to betray the W-Zero unit and keep them)
-Xingke's Chinese Federation(his coup is successful with no BK involvement)
-Chalio's Zilkistan
-maybe a JLF scenarion where there's no Zero but you get the other BK members

Alternate paths:
-Win Black Rebellion with temporary alliance with the Chinese, no timeskip
-Euphemia lives, no need for Zero Requiem, earlier Suzaku as an ally
-Save everyone else that dies in the canon(Urabe, Senba, Asahina, etc)
-If you skip the Mao Arc(saving Shirley) you then play on the movies' timeline -> Resurrection
-You can defeat Zilkistan before they get to their Resurrection power level
-Marianne returns to her original body

-New characters:
-Indira Tharoor, Ahmad Khayrallah, Nguyen Van Nguu and Frederik Szymanowski; BK aces mentioned in R2 get character designs and be used their other respective scenarios(EU/CF)
-Character designs for some OZ people like the other Plutone members and Dasko. Mainland Britannia has already too many aces
-EU, Euro Britannia and CF would need more aces and commanders even with the recent ones from the L/G manga

New KMF:
-custom KMF(Sutherland/Gloucester) for the KoR before their R2 ones
-custom Gloucesters for the Euro Britannia head knights
-custom 7th gen KMF for the other 3 Euro Britannia head knights
-custom 9th gen KMF for Marianne
-a proper MP version of the Chuyen with ranged weapons like the Ward. As the CF you can decide to develop the Shenhu line
>>
File: graphite-edge.png (82 KB, 424x717)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>17308083
Or given how C.C. had stated she was not connected to the thought elevator at Kamine Island, perhaps it had implied that there were more Code Bearers, with one that had liked conflicts ands or had formed over the years after Zero Requiem to instigated them once more.

With this, perhaps the Gods that Lelouch used his Geass on with not stopping the march of time and still influenced of wanting a tomorrow had created from the residual remains of Charles and Marianne to create a new body/avatar for Lelouch, as well as that his Geass had changed which resulted in given him to make an armored suit, like the version from Nightmare of Nunnally manga spin-off to face this new threat in the shadows in the beginning.
>>
>>17311712
continued:
-perhaps some terrain specific KMF for the other factions as only Britannia has proper aquatic KMF
-Float units for everything that didn't get one during R2

-Non canon gaiden stuff integrated with their own story lines:
-Rai
-DS game twins
-Libra and the Plutone guy

what else can you guys think of?
>>
>>17311714
And given how Lelouch's alter ego Zero was represented to Black(even though it was more purple colored clothes) and his return as Lelouch vi Britannia represented white, his new alter ego would represent gray for his appearance.
>>
File: B400_305_01.jpg (76 KB, 600x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>17311720
>what else can you guys think of?

Lancelot Zero Custom
Glinda Knights and Peace Mark stuff, like maybe having Orpheus and Oldrin not getting memory wiped, and Marrybell not going off the deep end
Maybe Nightmare of Nunnally stuff?
>>
>>17311827
-NoN I would have only as the Mark Nemo playable in a Gundam Versus game as cool cameo
-the OZ stuff I agree, could have some cool event tree

I forgot about geassing Suzaku just after saving him from execution in early R1, that could lead to Euphy getting her geass as per the DS game

Also geassing other named characters early like Cornelia instead of asking about Marianne's assassination
>>
>>17311714
As well as perhaps he would be amnesic and that also his consciousness is a merged form of Lelouch and of Li Xingke who in the beginning of the movie is shown to have possibly died from his illness but his fighting abilities would of been of use to this new threat. Perhaps he could be called Koh/Kou based on bright/light and the reference of the new calendar
>>
>>17311712
>>17311720

No Marrybell or V.V. routes? Whilst they would besmall both were people looking to play it on the big game.

KMF-wise we should get all sorts of new variants but especially for the Vincent beyond the little amount we have: a proper sniper type, an assault/cannon type. Or perhaps we'd have the option of developing a different model to the Vincent like the Sutherland Club.
>>
File: 1543612203434.jpg (341 KB, 1080x1527)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>17312551
>a proper sniper type
Have you forgotten already, Scanbro?
>>
>>17312551
what would a VV route entail?

The best part of the Geass mecha lore is that the Glasgow handheld weapons were used until the Ward appeared, that way the game doesn't get bloated with useless variants that no one uses allowing the animation for the existing units to be better. Deciding to equip your KMF with mid range or long range weapons is already enough

the DS variants were ridiculous and the gaidens have already given us loads of custom units
>>
I part of me still feels a waste that they didn't make a proper sequel to the tv series, I mean a new country that once beaten the Holy Nation of Britannia, if that was the case how come Schnizel didn't hire the mercenaries during the battle against Lelouch's forces then? Also, with the years we still don't know about the history with Australia or of how they were independent for so long or why there wasn't a thought elevator in that continent.
>>
>>17312999
OZ should have covered Australia, but we all know how that series went...
>>
>>17312653

No, but I'd rather one like the GM Sniper II or GMSII K9. Rather than being lazy and just reusing the Gram's parts. Still, I'd rather see variants like an assault type or customized like Lancelot got redone in Akito.
>>
>>17313470
I personally want production Lancelot Frontiers desu.
>>
>>17313470
but re-using shooting weapons is the best part about the Geass mecha lore, while in Gundam every MS has a different model rifle
>>
>>17298607
Also, since they skipped the part of how Lelouch got his memories back in the 2nd Recap movie that had followed on more on Suzaku's perspective we didn't get to see if Kallen had gotten any developments like in R2, like did Lelouch give her his jacket during Babel's Tower based on the "Her Boyfriend's Jacket" concept or of during the part of Nunnally is the Viceroy and Kallen trying to snap him out or of the scene when they were at Horai Island and had falling over him. Could that be this version of Kallen had not tried harder of trying to be with him towards the end of Re;surrection like with how her mother wanted to be with her despite the hardships she faced when being a maid?
>>
>>17311714
This could be given as a shout out from the comic series of Spider-man when Peter Parker had to go under different suits and alias like the Ricochet, Hornet, Dusk, and Prodigy costumes
>>
>>17313840

Yes I get that and I agree to an extent but it's not a true sniper custom; it's just a Vincent with a new head and shoulder. I'd like to see a total redesign for just a sniper operation; reduced armor for better mobilty, maybe some sort of version of the Gloucester cape for camo ect.

Besides that's just one thought; I just mean I want to see the Vincent get the same treatment the Sutherland and Gloucester did in the DS game with all those variants, wacky and not so wacky.

>>17313639

Why Frontiers? They are sub-par units built from spare parts with an added missile shield. Would be better mass producing pink Conquistas.
>>
>>17314302
Because literally only round level pilots could handle the full spec Lancelot and its upgraded forms.

Though, if you improve the quality of the parts mildly and give it a Conquista upgrade...
>>
>>17311714
Perhaps this could bring back the concept back for the Britannia Mecha Chronicle #8 booklet of the original dvd of season 1 about "Armor Operation Clothing" of body armor for the pilot before shifting to a pilot suit. With the way it showed of Lloyd's glasses projecting blaze luminous shield in the movie, perhaps there plans of bringing back the concept in the new series perhaps?
>>
>>17314718
It would rather be interesting of a remake take on things in the beginning of another AU version; like Lelouch had also changed his first name and perhaps methods would be different slightly; like from Sougo Tokiwa from Kamen Rider Zi-O becoming the greatest and beloved Demon King to face off the "Holy Nation" of Britannia and based from the PD of Stage 0.97 of he had acquired a knightmare simulator from the black market, perhaps instead or also some old Body Amor types and had secretly trying to refine it for more easier use but couldn't get the right power source. However, perhaps after the Shinjuku incident and acquired his Geass, perhaps he would find that a type of bio-energy is released and that had responded to the suit which would put into motion in using it when Suzaku was made as a scapegoat.
>>
oh, it seems that the wedding scene had changed with including Shirley in it for the western style for the movie.
>>
found this somewhere and it seems that this is the new Black Knights uniform that Kallen seems to wear.
>>
>>17315630
so probably the university where they mention she works
its probably something related to gifted kids since Lakshata is there too
>>
>>17315630
>>17315650
That image is probably of Rakshata's "Pearl Party", her new research group that she founded that Neha and Kagari are a part of.
>>
>>17315630
hmmm, Kallen begging the new girl to fix her Frame Coat
>>
>>17315694
Didn't the spoilers originally say she was upset that it was ruined in battle? Thats why Kallen apologized after purging it in battle.
>>
>>17315724
so that's it
>>
File: sin framecoat.jpg (77 KB, 375x1013)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
siN's Frame Coat
>>
File: cecily's kmf.jpg (290 KB, 986x1753)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>17315841
Cecily's KMF
>>
>>17315851
any film strips of the part of Kallen being comforted or hugging Lelouch yet?
>>
File: m17007647637_4.jpg (20 KB, 255x718)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>17315851
Nagid's Trans-Am mode
>>
File: m43232867950_2.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1080)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>17315972
siN's Frame Coat
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
It still hurts
>>
>>17315630
with the way they ended it I just hope that only a couple of years passed in for a new work in a continuation of the movie canon, like of Kallen being a main character actually reunited with Lelouch and C.C. as supporting characters and are in mixed with against another Geass cult society by another Code Bearer that wants conflict, as well as perhaps a scientist that had been forced to work on a power suit that would run on Geass when its activated in which Lelouch under a new name had rescued and would have worn it in facing them in the shadows.
>>
File: cry.png (483 KB, 529x470)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>17316140
And it always will, anon.
>>
>>17316206
The worst part of it is that the way the movies did it ruined Shirley for me. The thing that made her compelling as a character was that despite all the horrible shit that was done to her she kept being good and incorruptible down to her last breath and loved to the point where even two Geasses on her could not stop her from loving Lelouch. The movies remove everything that made her interesting; she lives but as a shell of her former character.
>>
>>17316211
>as a shell of her former character
seems to be the case for most characters in the movie desu
>>
>>17316211
not to mention, that when Lelouch did used Geass on her he had regretted it and said "I didn't know. I didn't know until I lost her how much she meant to me.".
>>
>>17316211
thats why most people consider the recaps and the new movie just AU isnst of canon to the tv anime
they removed and ruined any character development and personality from others characters for the sake of a CC-LL ending

i mean im a Kallenfag but even i saw how in the tv Shirley always did everything for Lelouch, the reason she died was because she loved Lelouch
and the recap she become just another background character like the rest from the Academy
now in the movie shes like Sakura from Naruto, shes just there because reasons and because "oh yeah Shirley was a thing back then"
they could use any other character for carrying Lelouchs body even Orange made more sence than her
>>
>>17316200
Also, perhaps this new Code Bearer had a device that would allow to take another Code; given of how Charles was going to take C.C.'s just after acquiring V.V.'s Code, and would steal C.C.'s in the climax or perhaps stated to happen in the begining of the new film.
>>
>>
Death Stinger capturing Tokushiki's Frame Coat with its EM field
>>
Gekkoei's barrier
>>
>>17316242
Yeah, I thought that perhaps they would bring back the court ladies idea that Kaguya had said back in R2 but she was only seen in the beginning and had no conversation with Lelouch in this movie and with how the staff talk saying this was the end of Lelouch's story, it is really hard to tell if he will came back at least as a supporting role for the next series and that not much had changed, like will it be set in something like Year 4-5 of the Kowa period of the new calendar?
>>
File: D1yRhHUU4AAvK4G.jpg (71 KB, 523x1200)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>17316378
>>
>>17316211
I have the opposite opinion in a way. While it's true that the reasons to like Shirley are mostly in the TV show, it's good that she has a chance to survive at all. I think they're supplementing each other, not replacing.
>>
>>17316200
or, if by chance the director actually goes back in the original tv canon, have it that a new Code Bearer was the one that revived Lelouch to use his intellect to cause more chaos, but like in the movie it was incomplete or perhaps this version of Lelouch had become amnesic; like of Sento Kiryu from Kamen Rider Build who still retains the genius intellect of Kasumi Takumi. As well as still possessing Geass but the scientist gave him the body suit which led there escape from them but part of him now knows that this new cult needs to be stop but in the shadows so no one would get hurt; like a reference from the Kamen Rider series of Kamen Rider Ichigo.
>>
>>17316521
Also, perhaps with the commotion they would of been transported to the thought elevator in Antarctica underneath the ice which would become there main base as well as there own "fortress of solitude" seeing not to interact with people as they need to.
>>
>>17316490
Also, while it was said that Kallen's feelings for Lelouch and now clear all those feelings neatly, how much of that will be true if she does return in just a few years and while being with her mother and still hasn't dated anyone yet?
>>
>>17316646
>Kallen's feelings for Lelouch and now clear all those feelings neatly
i will always call that BS
the movie could have been better as a new season instead or destroying all the character develpoment created in the tv series
>>
>>17316646
That isn't going to happen.

Kallen might appear but they aren't going to repeat that. It's done.
>>
>>17316498
Nice close-up.
>>
>>17298821
you know, with her hair style while in disguise in the Resurrection movie, part of me felt that if later on in a later appearance that perhaps she could keep that look, as a way that she would accept both of her lineage as Kozuki and as a Stradfelt.
>>
So in the end credits we get to see the Tianzi as well as the Blond Girl again, though it seems we are still teased on not knowing her actual name again like in "The Miraculous Birthday" Picture Drama that followed the tv canon.
>>
>>17311634
>Shin's Euro Britannia
Speaking of which, someone please explain what all has happened with Russia?

I mean, initially, the territory of the modern Russian Federation was part of the European Union, but then, in less than a year, all of Siberia and most of European Russia went to Britain...

And in the "Akito", suddenly, there is the Euro-Britannia, as if for several decades existing in Russia...

So, was there a conquest, or did the Russian elite join Britannia, or did something else happen?
>>
New Mordred, nice color scheme and new binders
>>
>>17317054
Well I still don't get of how they couldn't see each other again, with C.C. possessing a phone with her in the beginning of the film, couldn't they had exchange numbers to keep in touch or something?
>>
File: D13FFmXVAAAQAg0.jpg (201 KB, 1000x800)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
So Flow is getting ready to release there new album which will have the song which will be used in the game Lost Stories as well as special stickers which seems to have a full view of I guess the protagonist's Knightmare frame. From the looks of it, I kind of wish that if a proper sequel in the tv canon that Lelouch of of been revived by some comic forced and under a new alter ego could pilot this machine as he had already gave his mantle as Zero to Suzaku.

http://www.flow-official.jp/news/detail.php?id=1388
>>
>>17320275
that's an ugly KMF
>>
>>17320275
>if a proper sequel in the tv canon
After what they did with Resurrection, I really hope they leave the original timeline alone thank you very much.
>>
File: lulusorrow.png (467 KB, 800x531)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>17320275

So which nation is going to claim responsibly for this offensive sight?

If this isn't Britannian or Japanese which other nation magically gained 7th Generation production capabilities?

Anyways, pic related, just announce the goddamn Mook already for the movie...oh and please release the movie sooner. Please...

I am actually impatient for both. Especially with these film reels popping up.
>>
>>17320329
early June is far off for the BD rip

pray for a camrip
>>
>>17320386
my only problem with camrips its that most of them are shit
like terrible audio and the voices of the people talking or terrible quiality
the best we can hope is that someone leaks the movie from the funi or the aussie release like the broly movie
>>
>>17320414
I'd use the camrip just to analyze de mecha action and leave the proper watch for the BD rip

anyway, the only thing I haven't seen mecha-wise is Jeremiah's machine so I'm fine

I don't really think we're getting a camrip
>>
Reishiki's arm BL in action

we will only know its true capabilities with a potential RD or lineart...
>>
>>17320275
I actually like it. Only thing that looks weird to me is the attachment on the land spinners. Are those swords?
>>
Shalio(yes now the has his name with an "s") boarding the Nagid
>>
>>17319144
TV timeline vs Movie timeline I assume.
>>
File: D1004J1UYAAoCkh.jpg orig.jpg (257 KB, 2048x2048)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
siN finishing Nagid
>>
File: oo8a1pevqsm21.jpg (170 KB, 1242x2208)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>17320275
Better look at it alongside the protagonists
>>
>>17321046
Oh, and it seems its called the Pendulum, the same as the song for the game by Flow, interesting.
>>
>>17321046
>swords stored on landspinners

never go full retard

BTW, Scanbro here is a Deluxe Archives currently on auction, 15000 yen is double its original price

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/t635783003?lang=en&rc=yaucc

if you want to try to get it
>>
File: character-yuya.png (262 KB, 561x592)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>17321046
>>17321081
Did somebody say "Pendulum"?
>>
>>17321046
wow, with some of the hair and eye color, part of feels wonder if a what if scenario if that is how Lelouch and Kallen's kids would look like if they were officially together in some work.
>>
File: 2.jpg (180 KB, 960x684)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
This is its base form, more forms with different armaments will appear

designer is Astrays
>>
>>17321097
Where did they post that one?
>>
>>17321105
https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201903180009/
>>
Whle its still disappointing the game is going to be released in the form that it is, at least we now know we're getting original Knightmares out of it
>>
>>17321123
it looks horrible, bahamut

btw it seems its slash harkens are on its forearms and maybe on the shoulder tips

also boosters on the lower legs?
>>
>>17321129
The only dumb part is the land spinners being where it stores its sword.

Since this is just the base form and it will be upgraded, we could see some new stuff. Like those hardpoints behind the arm. What if they could mount additional weapons or even arms? Plus you see smaller hardpoints on the hips and rear.
>>
>>17321138
it will get even more busy

BTW here is the movie they show to prove Zero was Suzaku, lmao
>>
>>17320275

Do you need to bring up the "TV canon" every single time? We understand your point of view and opinion. Most people won't mind.
>>
>>17320312
Sheesh, you sound so edgy. Movie was OK.
>>
>>17321046
While I don't have any strong opinion either in favor or against the design, usually these sorts of mobile games give you access to a lot of the old mecha and presumably these new ones will be upgradeable too.
>>
>>17320329
Considering we've barely seen much of the world, it could be Australia. Random idea. More seriously, it depends on the time period. If this is set after the end of the original story, or even after the movie, then I think that's more than enough time for the tech to be commonplace.
>>
>>17321166
We already know from the announcement that at least the Gawain, Guren and Lancelot are in the game. So its safe for now to bet on season 1 stuff.

Since the game has an original story, we could see alternate events like in Lost Colors and the DS game. Hopefully we also get some more game original KMFs and characters besides the player and Pendulum.
>>
Wake me up when they do proper games like Lelouch's Ambition and Geass Versus

how many gaidens/AUs/sequels do we need so they start considering doing them?

>have awesome franchise
>shit on it
>>
>>17321186
I'd be satisfied with even another RPG like the DS game.

Lost Stories might end up not being bad, but its held back my the medium that its getting released as. (Also no export for filthy gaijins like us)
>>
>>17321203
arcade Gundam VS literally prints money for Bamco

a Geass one has enough KMF to last for years(now with Resurrection there are about 60 KMF with unique moveset potential) and then do a console release with a story mode with what-if routes(like the old Gundam VS games)

landspinner and slash harkens could give us a more interesting gameplay than the current Gundam VS one
>>
Shamna's Code
>>
>>17321423
yeah, but I heard that it was imperfect like Lelouch's; does that mean there are other Code Bearers out there? Also given that Shamna had died, does that mean the same thing to Lelouch as well then, then he really isn't a immortal if he would get a fatal wound once more then.
>>
summary person made an update:
https://codetrainwreck.tumblr.com/post/183530055547/summary-updatesclarifications
>>
>>17321046
Hopefully I don't have to play in that monstrosity if I can help it. Sutherland bois rise up.
>>
File: give.png (1.33 MB, 1170x718)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Give me the fucking camprip RIGHT NOW

OR LELOUCH GETS IT
>>
>>17321161
That's like, your opinion man.
>>
Guren Tokushiki, Lancelot siN and Lancelot Grail Valkyrie confirmed for SRW X-O
>>
>>17322208
And Sokkia gets a VA
>>
>>17321499
Yeah, it's weird. I wish they explained better how she got it.
>>
>>17322208
hmmmmm, why is Gino using the same new pilot suit from Resurrection as Suzaku in the X-O PV?
>>
>>17322208
>>17322218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfou4sb150g

The Re;surrection event in X-Omega is also an Oz O2 event. I don't know how tied to SRW X-Omega is but it appears to be a post-plot story for Oz.

Something about a "White Knights(Shiro no Kishidan)" group and Oldrin being shocked that Orpheus's Gouka Byakuen is seen. Also a white Gawain is used by them.
>>
File: D18xOhmVYAIXDr1.jpg orig.jpg (375 KB, 2048x1452)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
Look son, some Wards
>>
>>17322208
Could someone translate on what Oz is saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfou4sb150g&app=desktop
>>
>>17321097
And what "country" created this unaccounted knightmare?
>>
>>17322552
wait, did Oz say it takes place one year or two years since Zero Requiem for this event?
>>
File: Beholder Sweating.png (240 KB, 600x527)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>17321423
>Womb tattoo
>>
File: 1552916520339.jpg (247 KB, 1280x720)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Mobile SRW is our bros.
>>
epilogue Lelouch
>>
>>17323231
so, what are the chances for a 15th anniversary in 2021 that go back to Lelouch's return and perhaps physically meeting up with Shirley, Kaguya, and Kallen once more in perhaps in year 4 or 5 of the Kowa period?
>>
>>17323267

Depends on what will be produced after this point.
>>
>>17323310
Yeah, still wonder what will happen when the manga series Code Geass Re; ends.
>>
Nagid is cool as fuck
>>
>>17322899
is that a upgraded version of the Lancelot Highgrail, because I don't remember having extra landspinners or that skirt either, perhaps this is a prelude of an anime story following the Glinda Knights after Zero Requiem, if so will it follow the tv canon or the movie version?
>>
>>17323369
lmao

it's the High Grail with the Sheffield Eye combined, Lancelot High Grail Valkyrie
>>
foe the resident kallenfag
>>
>>17323385
any new pic of Kallen is welcome
>>
New Mordred seems to retain the old head so the only new parts are the arms/binders

still nothing on Jeremiah's upgraded Sutherland
>>
Nagid's Bushin in action
>>
>*Teleports Behind You* Nothing Personal, Kid
>>
good look on the Zilkistan's ground battleship and its armaments
>>
Shamna's bathing scene with Shalio
>>
File: D1xm2V5UcAAmdYQ.jpg orig.jpg (192 KB, 2048x1152)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Gekkoei's Aegid Mode, the head retracts
>>
>>17321097
Pretty cool
>>
>>17323406
How the hell did you get these reels?
Do you work at a theater or are they from elsewhere online?
>>
File: m63326318327_1.jpg (78 KB, 1080x564)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>17323514
twitter and jp yahoo auction
>>
>>17323231

Explain.
>>
File: 1551048271973.jpg (22 KB, 479x279)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>17323600
>>
the Frame Coat's giant lances open at the tip, probably a Hadron Cannon

it also has wide area BL
>>
>>17323231
>>17323618
Goodness these look like bad fanart
>>
>>17323636
If you've seen CLAMP art, they have drawn the characters in similar wear. Not that it really matters since this is just for one small scene at the end and they may not keep that look in whatever comes next.
>>
Someone from the UFN leaked the tech data to Zilkistan, from what I've heard.
>>
Quinroses' lance with Luminous Cone activated

nice

>>17323926
if true it makes Zero Requiem even more retarded since 9th Gen KMF tech and FLEIJA tech could have been leaked anytime to evil people
>>
>>17323929
Guessing that's Cornelia's KMF? Looks like it inherited that blaze luminous lance tech from the Percival.
>>
>>17323975
yeah that's Cornelia's

in this one it seems the Sutherland upgrade is using a defensive BL, these and the Quinroses do seem to have BL generators fixed on the arm
>>
>>17323929
That happens even in real life, not to mention in mecha anime, so I think it's good they admit that could be the case.
>>
couldn't Rolo just kill all other aces easily with his geass?

holy shit, R2 was badly written
>>
>>17324371
Depends. It's not like you had aces regularly available for that to work and I don't think a Vincent can defeat a KoR machine one-on-one. Most of them were abroad and only came to Japan around the middle of the season. He did offer to kill Suzaku, which Lelouch declined.
>>
if this is Zilkistan someone could find it on the map

also yes Rolo could easily kill anyone in battle(he just needed to get close enough, see how he killed that BK in the Geass Order raid by stabbing the cockpit), they wrote themselves into a corner so he never really fought anyone besides VV

same as Bismarck's geass which somehow lost to the Albion+live geass.

if they ever do another series they need to avoid these ultra powerful geasses
>>
>>17324430
Bismark mainly lost because the Albion was more powerful in terms of strength and speed, I thought.
>>
>>17324430
maybe somewhere on the iran/pakistan/india coastline
>>
>>17324458
it has never been really explained why exactly he lost(AFAIK) but it must have to do with the live geass giving an unconscious and thus faster reaction time or it being unconscious made it not readable by Bismarck's geass. Albions's speed helped a little.

can't think of anything else that makes sense

>poor Shalio
>>
>>17324430
>>17324465
The border goes right through modern day India in the Gujarat area of India meaning it uses area from the two
>>
>>17295494
The blonde Eu girl was also seen in pictures for the Wedding party for Ohgi and Villetta; how can they end it like this in this AU version without given her name or role in the United Federation of Nations or of the tv canon of the PD she was first seen, what is wrong with the director and producer for this type of things.
>>
you can see her in this film strip on the right side of the table; so she was a character that was included but did not have any lines, reminds me of Nonnette as well as the tease pic of the Glinda Knights in the movie as well.
>>
File: derp.png (146 KB, 383x410)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>17324586
I'm guessing this area cause of the desert. The previous info in the pamphlet said the country is 90% a desert wasteland.
>>
Any Sutherlands spotted in the new Movie?
>>
>>17324721
It's both unimportant, because the events take place far away from wherever such a character might be present, and not relevant to the outcome of the story. It's simply acknowledging that the person exists.
>>
>>17324896
Orange has one, though as part of his whole Siegfried-like machine.
>>
>>17324896
>>17325421
there is a so far unnamed Sutherland based machine, Orange has a custom version of it with a boomerang Beam Harmonica and a mask on the head EW Heavyarms Kai style
>>
getting caught was part of his plan
>>
worst mother
>>
best look on the Tokushiki's Frame Coat
>>
>>17325610
>>
>>17325610
>>17325627
so whats the point of those frame coats?
i think they looks stupid
>>
Here is Guilford's Quinroses using the Lance's BL to defend, on the back you can clearly see the new Sutherland using its arm BL to defend also
>>
Nagid's shoulder Luminous Saw and hidden-arms

cool as fuck
>>
>>17325601
Could she possibly be redeemed her Heel turn in R2 felt contrived.
>>
>>17325913
Play SRW X and then ask yourself that

Its a very very hard NO
>>
>>17297060
We still don't know if Akito is canon to the TV timeline or just the movies because muh retconnian.
>>
>>17325673
Basically they act like true Full Armor packages from UC or the Armor Packs from Macross from what I can see, except without impairing mobility.
>>
>Cornelia never got to use a float system KMF

interesting
>>
>>17326244
It is. Oz and Re; make that clear.
>>
>>17326244
I think it's canon to both, since at the time of production nobody was thinking about the series or movies. Not that the distinction matters too much in the long run though.
>>
>>17326293
That's interesting. I could see her getting one eventually, but so far it's a good way to make her unique as a fighter.

>>17325818
There's a surprising number of neat little gimmicks in this movie.

>>17325610
I kinda like it.
>>
Nina using the cables to kill the assassin
>>
File: mordred.jpg (45 KB, 379x221)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
-New Mordred is indeed asymmetrical, probably a cannon on side and shield generator on the other

-Jeremiah's Sutherlandish KMF has shields mounted on both arms that can deploy BL. I wonder if the boomerang is the shields combined or something
>>
>>17327217
if this was meant as the end for the movie story of Lelouch, I kind of wish we had gotten to see an upgraded/advanced version of the Ganymede.
>>
>>17326658
Good to see she's useful for that.

>>17327217
Better than the original Mordred, maybe.
>>
>>17327342
dude, let it go

maybe it could happen as a Marianne custom KMF for a game
>>
>>17326593
Fair.
>>
>>17327356
Hey, some 2D art of this one. Unexpected.
>>
>>17323231
He looks like a faggot pirate
>>
Maybe its just me, but it seems like the Photo Novel chapters focus more on Suzaku and Kallen than the manga side does, what with that one excerpt Mononoke posted talking about Suzaku's mindset when returning to Japan.
>>
>>17323618
say is it me or does Lelouch look a bit taller in the epilogue scene?
>>
>>17328562
He might be wearing boots, for all we know
>>
>>17328562
He wasn't exactly short to begin with iirc
>>
>>17323231
Would've been better if he is was wearing the Julius Kingsley earrings instead.
>>
>>17328998
These guys are all tall and lanky, yeah, with very few exceptions
>>
>Suzaku, cucked forever
>>
>>17329286
Fuck you Sunrise
>>
Reishiki seems to have shoulder machineguns
>>
>>17329286
Well, at least for a while. I think we'll see more of him eventually.
>>
>>17329286
So is that the new suit that Lelouch wore when he took up the mantle as Zero during the movie?
>>
>>17329298
Woah, if this was Suzaku's machine as Zero, I wonder why they couldn't include energy wings for it as well.
>>
>>17329357
explained in the Albion Zero chapter

I'm still extremely interested in what other weapons/gimmicks it has. Chest beam and forearm hadron guns as the Shinkiro?

It does have Lancelot type BL generators on the forearms, so maybe it has a melee weapon somewhere
>>
>>17329371
Here's hoping for a robot damashii of this thing or something.
>>
>>17329286
based sunrise
>>
>>
>>17329411
sneaky maido
>>
>>17329411
>>17329458
She wants a dose of some Loyalty
>>
seems Cornelia's Quinroses loses an arm and a leg against Forgner
>>
>>17329357
So I guess this was when Lelouch was successful before the first rewind of the battle then?
>>
>>17329371
you know, even though they had Resurrection as a movie, I wonder if later we could get a Route 2 version in either ova series format? like with the original Route 1 script of stage 26 before the change to R2 and have the episodes as 'Turn'?
>>
>>17329401
yeah, and perhaps as a special appearance in the upcoming event for X-Omega with Lelouch as the pilot.
>>
better look at the unfolding gimmick of the giant lances, here it seems to fire green energy(VARIS?)
>>
>>17329411
Anya with her incredibly skimpy clothing choices.
>>
boarding Gekkoei
>>
>>17329500
Battle damage is a nice little detail.
>>
Where do you get all these images, balofo?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.