[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: DtP_SVWV4AEMRW5.jpg (198 KB, 900x1200)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
I watched NT a second time. The cinema played the Hathaway PV this time. Hathaway walks down a beach and sits down while ominous music plays, and then the Xi is seen flying away from the camera into the clouds/background (it's CG). That's all.

Michelle's explanation of psychoframe shit goes: Human spirits are energy beings that exist on a higher dimension. Psychoframes allow newtypes to communicate with these spirits, who exert their power on the material world with physical force. Also Luo and Co. wants the Phenex because they want to find a way to have all of mankind transcend life and become immortal, having all spirits become one with the psychoframes. Luo Wuming is dying and stuck in cryo sleep so presumably this is his idea from before (Michelle has her own, other motives).

Unicorn generating a wave that disabled the mobile suits at the end of Gundam Unicorn is explained as the MS being examined later and it being found that their generators had been dismantled, "as if time had been turned back to before they were assembled".

Phenex is mentioned to be moving close to the speed of light at one point, and at the end when it leaves it's said that it wouldn't be able to catch up with it even if moving at light speed (might be figurative). It can shoot green/rainbow shockwaves by waving its hands that destroys things (or may be dismantling them like the Unicorn did; It's never really stated), and also extend its beam saber seeming infinitely. It moves without inertia purely on psychoframe ghost power (think Shin Getter movement patterns), with characters commenting that it's not using its thrusters. It combines its speed and whatever it's doing to its beam saber (still attached to the arm) to slice the Neo Zeong into bits at the end with no resistance, and also generates two massive wings of blue psycho light that envelope a massive explosion and the Neo Zeong at the end and make them disappear.
>>
>>17047962
The Neo Zeong doesn't do anything particularly impressive this time; It mostly just uses the psycho shard to throw big things around. After the Phenex cuts it up and punches through the cockpit, though, Zoltan's ghost (unknown if he's using the Neo Zeong's psycho stuff because it and the psycho shard have been mostly cut up at this point) generates a massive wave of psycho energy that detonates everything in the helium-3 base (which would destroy all the surrounding colonies and send a massive cloud of debris to Earth which would cause more damage than any colony drop ever did). Phenex stops this with its giant wings, dumps Jona out, and flies away.

>Michelle's explanation of psychoframe shit goes
It's unclear if what she's saying is actually correct; Jona later says that Rita is dead, and while her will might still be there, that's not life, and there's no such thing as eternal life. But then again in the ending Michelle's ghost shows up and talks as if what she said before about spirits was completely true.
>>
>>17047962
Big if true, mixing stuff from the 23 minute subtitled preview is a good way to feign credibility though.
>>
>>17047962

> Unicorn generating a wave that disabled the mobile suits at the end of Gundam Unicorn is explained as the MS being examined later and it being found that their generators had been dismantled, "as if time had been turned back to before they were assembled".

So is this the only implication of time travel/manipulation in the film? Because if it is, I'm still not convinced that's supposed to be the real take away and that's it's not just meant to emphasize how thoroughly the unit's reactors we're disassembled.
>>
>>17047968
Fights in the movie

Jestas and NT A VS Phenex
Dijehs VS Jegans, Gustafs and Ankshas
Jestas VS NT B (training)
NT B and Jestas VS Sinanju Stein and Gira Zulus
NT B VS Phenex
NT B in Neo Zeong VS Phenex (not really a fight)
Zeta VS Asshimar (flashback to Day of Dakar; Footage is new)
Neo Zeong VS Jegans
NT C and Jesta VS Neo Zeong
NT C and Silver Bullet VS Neo Zeong
Phenex VS Neo Zeong
>>
>>17047971
Aside from that Michelle does go on about being able to control time but it isn't elaborated on.
>>
So, were the trio kidnapped/experimented on during the Gryps conflict?

And does Michelle want Jona, but Jona is too caught up with the past to notice?
>>
File: DtqgESSU8AAPIRW.jpg (259 KB, 1200x900)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>17047969
>>
File: DtqgESQVYAYxcqe.jpg (224 KB, 1200x900)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>17047969
>>17047984
>>
>>17047980
Their parents ended up dying in the colony drop anyway and they became orphans, eventually winding up in the Titans' newtype research institute.

Michelle always like Jona but he always only had eyes for Rita, and he's still mad at Michelle for what he perceives as her betrayal.
>>
>>17047962
>Human spirits are energy beings that exist on a higher dimension. Psychoframes allow newtypes to communicate with these spirits, who exert their power on the material world with physical force.
I know that "Show, Don't Tell" is a writing rule, but there should be one called "Don't Show, Don't Tell, Leave as is".
There are things better left unexplained and this was one of them.
>>
MIDICHLORIANS
>>
>>17047962
>It can shoot green/rainbow shockwaves by waving its hands that destroys things
I don't really mind the Unicorn being able to rewind time for certain objects when compared to the Phenex throwing Newtype Hadoukens all over the place. Anyway, does the Narrative get any chances to show off or is it of them famous jobbing leads?
>>
Is it true Banagher pilots the Silver Bullet?
>>
>>17048041
That's where I draw the line and begin to wonder if OP is pulling a fast one.

Maybe it makes sense in context, but that kind of explanation really pushes the limits as to what I'd consider reasonably acceptable mysticism from UC, and I'm a hardcore sucker for mystical voodoo bullshit in otherwise down to earth settings.

I like the idea of "force from willpower" more than tapping into the spirit realm. Save the idea for a spirit realm for a Gundam series that takes after a Shintoist view of its setting, that's a better use of that degree of spirit voodoo in my opinion.
>>
>>17048053
Narrative A does some cool stuff.

B mostly jobs before NT-D activates and the psycho capture funnels (they're incoms at first but start flying on their own and snap off the wires once NT-D activates) go off and manage to grab Phenex on their own. It then hijacks the Neo Zeong (with the Ideon sword sound effect playing non-stop) but is stopped by Phenex before it does anything.

C does absolutely nothing of note and gets wrecked before Jona jumps out and into the Phenex.

>>17048057
Yes. It fires the beam magnum once to take out one of the Neo Zeong's arms and breaks its own right arm in the process. It also has spare arms stored on its back to swap out presumably because of this.
>>
>>17048065
>Yes. It fires the beam magnum once to take out one of the Neo Zeong's arms and breaks its own right arm in the process. It also has spare arms stored on its back to swap out presumably because of this.

Banagher managed to pull off both a Kira... AND Shinn with the replacement arms.
>>
>>17048041
>I know that "Show, Don't Tell" is a writing rule
It's a Channel Awesome rule and everyone that takes it seriously deserves to have their heads converted into toilets, sometimes you have to open your noise hole and say things.
>>
>>17047962
Does the main character refuse to kill like Banagher? Does he kill Zoltan?

I haated Banagher's no kill policy
>>
>>17048074
Uh if you think that rule originates with Channel Awesome then you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17048077
The Sinanju Stein leaps out and charges the Phenex with the twin beam halberd but the Phenex/Jona punches through the cockpit and keeps going, smashing the Stein back into the Neo Zeong.
>>
>>17048070
He truly is UC Kira.
>>
Is the day of Dakar flashback cool?

What does the Garencieres jr look like?
>>
>>17048093
Day of Dakar is mostly just on a TV in the background while Stephanie talks to the newtype research institute head, but there is a short sequence where they show the Waverider dogfighting an MA mode Asshimar. Char's speech is in the background during the whole sequence.

>What does the Garencieres jr look like?
Exactly the same.
>>
>>17048070
Jesus christ can you maybe not do this?

Remember that Delta Plus wrecked its own arm firing off the Beam Magnum back during the events of MSG-UC. Without building a new mobile suit with the needed tolerances to withstand the Magnum's notorious recoil, the only real workaround for a non-RX0 machine is to use a sacrificial arm strategy.

Shinn's use of the Impulse was a tactical advantage leveraged against an uninformed opponent to close the performance gap. Banana's spare arms are a kludge to a known design incompatibility. Similarities are superficial at best.

There's probably a better point of comparison out there in the Gundam franchise, anyway.
>>
>>17048098
I know.

Can you please not be too serious about this? I know some people are getting upset with the comparisons being thrown around, but they're really superficial anyway to begin with.
>>
>>17048065
>It also has spare arms stored on its back to swap out presumably because of this.
>Beam magnum so stronk that Takuya just said fuck it and told Banana to bring more arms

Also hope that if UC2 is a direct sequel to it we get to see him use it more. The whole line of Mk.V, Doven Wolf and Silver Bullet needs more love.

Also is it true that his normal suit is some Zeon one now? I know he won't need it since the Silver Bullet won't be as fast as the unicorn but I loved the Unicorn Normal suits.
>>
>>17048041

Stephen King apparently has a plaque in his office that says something to the tune of "Every story has a backstory, none of it's worth telling". There could probably be a general rule of thumb regarding mysticism to never explain it too, because if you explain it it's not mystic anymore.
>>
File: 5o8GZJzt.jpg large.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>17048124
>>
>>17048126
To be fair, King's craft consists of a sizable amount of horror, a genre best left to the imagination.

In fact, I just finished a book of his, Revival, which would fall flat if it tried to explain a number of things.
>>
Seems plausible but I hope it's not actually this stupid. More ridiculous power levels is definitely what we need
>>
So did Rita have her still own body when the Phenex went wild?
>>
>>17048153
There's a vision of her as an adult getting into the Phenex (seen from behind, has scars on her back) but the inside of the Phenex is never shown until the very end when Jona gets in and it's empty aside from her part of the pendant. She also only appears as a child otherwise.
>>
>>17048130
RIP Unicorn Normal suit.
>>
Spoilers: Fukui never mentioned time travel in the interview. Tokyosaurus just did an ass pull/fudged translation.
>>
>>17048084
>The Sinanju Stein leaps out and charges the Phenex with the twin beam halberd but the Phenex/Jona punches through the cockpit and keeps going, smashing the Stein back into the Neo Zeong.
That sounds awesome.
>>
>>17047962

>Psychoframes allow newtypes to communicate with these spirits, who exert their power on the material world with physical force.

How do they know these spirits aren't demons posing as higher dimension humans?
>>
>>17047984
is there any art of Banagher's Silver Bullet?
>>
>>17048246
Nope
>>
>>17048210

What makes you think most people care? When some being is grabbing wishes looking like someone you once cared about, and speaking as if they were them, I doubt most people would know the difference or care to analyze whether there is one.
>>
does banana ever speak or is this just a silent cameo? also, do people call him by his name or is it just implied it's him?
>>
>>17048341
He speaks, people call his name, and he takes the helmet off at the end.
>>
>>17048341
Why wouldn't he speak?
>>
this sucks
>>
>>17047962
>NT confirmed TLJ of Gundam
>Kills the franchise forever
BASED Fukui finishing whatTomino couldn't do
>>
>>17048445

> pretty popular
> plenty of people found it better than expected
> killed the franchise

What is with nerds and conflating "I don't like this thing" and "It's killed the franchise"?
>>
>>17048449
What's with (You) sperging about Unicorn and NT everyday on every thread about them? Are you alright buddy? Is Unicorn your first Gundam? Are you buttmatt that it's objectively shit?
>>
>>17047971
>>17047978
There's a difference between "these machines were turned back to a point where their parts hadn't been put together yet" and "these machines were taken apart so completely it's AS IF they had never been assembled". Are we sure which one this is?
>>
>>17048449
>retard complaining about a movie he never watched
Just /m/ at work as usual
>>
>>17048454

No, which is why I was asking. Time manipulation being a thing but confining it solely to that sounds unlikely, so I don't think it's actually the case personally.
>>
>>17048452
This is rich coming from you sperging out it every thread on the board whenever people talk about unicorn
>>
>>17048386
something kinda like 'it's totally him, but we won't acknowledge it'

>>17048353
nice.
>>
>>17047962
>Also Luo and Co. wants the Phenex because they want to find a way to have all of mankind transcend life and become immortal, having all spirits become one with the psychoframes. Luo Wuming is dying and stuck in cryo sleep so presumably this is his idea from before (Michelle has her own, other motives).

Basically they want to do the same stuff as in Evangelion.
>>
>>17048487
Oh no, (You) accuse me of the same thing I accused you. You sure got me.
>>
>>17048487

Don't mind him, he's some pathetic dork, trying to be contrarian and obscure.

Chances are, we were all Gundam fans before his mouthbreathing ass even knew about it.
>>
>>17048814
calm down samefag
>>
>>17048781
The AEUG was being run by SEELE all along.
>>
>>17048812
Nigger, you're doing that exact thing in this very thread, you compared it to fucking Star Wars of all things on this very thread
>>
File: 1538260924895.png (907 KB, 1167x691)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
But is Char in it tho

Honestly it sounds like UC is so pants on head at this point that they might as well go full fanfic and bring Char and Amuro back for reasons.
>>
>>17047962
>the Xi
It's Penelope.
>>
>>17048868
I have never accused you of comparing things to Star Wars.
>>
>>17048445
>BASED
Go back to twatter, chump.
>>
File: 1518301730787.jpg (26 KB, 410x365)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>17049010
>this clown doesn't realize that widespread use of the term "based" originated on this website
>>
>>17047962
>Also Luo and Co. wants the Phenex because they want to find a way to have all of mankind transcend life and become immortal, having all spirits become one with the psychoframes.

So it's "Space Runaway Gundam"?
>>
>>17049091
OFFICIAL
>>
>>17049083
Yeah... on the sped boards.

Do you really want to be a sped that badly?
>>
File: banahger 2.jpg (1.93 MB, 1998x2806)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>17048341
From the novel spoilers he even says Sore Demo We're in for Banana kino.
>>
Just bring back Amuro and Char, just shit all over the franchise and let it die.
>>
>>17048781
Fukui has said for years that psychoframe is Ideonite. It's Ideon.
>>
>>17048843
>inb4 that bright manga
>>
>>17048303
t. Hamlet
>>
>>17049266
He does in the movie too.

>>17049393
Char is in this movie.
>>
So was the Unicorn (Singularity One?) disassembled or not?
>>
>>17050150
Of course not, Mineva and Banana would need too be legit idiots to disassemble it
>>
>>17050150
It's claimed that the Unicorn and Banshee were dismantled.

At the end of the film Minerva is seen looking at footage of the Unicorn completely intact and just covered in tape.
>>
>>17050141
In the flashback?
>>
>>17050413
Yes.
>>
>>17048050
midis made more sense than whatever this is.
>>
>>17050421

Disagree. This is a fairly straightforward, if hippie dippie explanation. Newtypes being higher dimensional beings that can influence our plane of existence through seeming magic is a fairly rote 60's or 70's bit of psychedelic nonsense.
>>
Defintiely doesn't sound as bad as I was expecting. The newtype stuff is a bit much, but thats par for the course with late UC.
>>
>>17048905
They’re all zeorymers to me.
>>
Does this look cool in the movie? Because it doesn't from over here.
>>
>>17047962
How do they connect the Rita brain surgery stuff with the Phenex being haunted? How recently did she actually die? Was the Phenex already (mostly) built 10 years ago when she was a teenager, or was it just a coincidence her spirit was floating around from unrelated causes and it got sucked into the Phenex's psychoframe later?
>>
>>17049618
Wait? Is Ideon really canon in Gundam? I thought that was just /m/ shitposting.
>>
>>17051402
She was test pilot for it.
>>
>>17051517
Good, good. Let the Viper Season 1 parallels flow.
>>
Seems everyone dislikes Zoltan, including his own bridge crew.
>>
>>17051364
Double Jegan shields? That's actually awesome.
>>
>>17050433

Actually it's the other way around. Human spirits ascend to another dimensional plane after death. NT however are able to mantain a degree of individuality as shown in other series. The psychoframe can be a medium for NT ghosts or a temporary prison for souls in general.
>>
>>17051537
Viper GTR?
>>
>>17051466
Officially no wors but the Unicorn writer has literally said multiple times in interviews that psychoframe is the same shit that Ideon is made of and he’s been making them put Ideon sound and visual effects in the show and now he put an explanation IN a show that psychoframe does the exact same stuff ideonite does.
>>
So it's confirmed that rainbow unicorn and Phenex are basically gods at this point. At the very least it seems we can establish that UC is the strongest universe now so AU power level shitters can eat a dick forever.
>>
>>17051985
>psycoframes are tiny microprocessors that interact with newtypes
>here's a close up on the circuits of the damn thing
>idk where R&D got the specs but hell we can make it and pretty quick too since we just stuck it in the Nu and Sazabi in the snap of a finger

>PSYCOFRAME IS MAGIC GOD STONES CONTAINING THE POST PHYSICAL PSYCHIC SPACE GHOSTS OF DEAD PEOPLE

Fukui's actually mentally ill and doesn't even care about the canon. He's a fake fan powerlevel fag who wants to make UC the strongest since 00 shat on its tech level
>>
>>17052033
>it can't be both

Hurr
>>
>>17051793
No. Just Viper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=640P86NwHPE
>>
Phenex hunt and everything with the Phenex is literally, and I mean literally, just Blue Destiny. The only thing is they added all the time travel elevation of the mind to the astral plane of ascendance shit on top of Blue Destiny.

At this point Fukui went from a double hack to a triple hack.

And the worst part is this will either nuke UC completely or we'll just get it all retconned in the future anyways or it'll be turned into some kind of AU that Amuro and Char saw. It's almost completely impossible to connect anything to F90/F91 at this point.
>>
>>17052403
>Phenex hunt and everything with the Phenex is literally, and I mean literally, just Blue Destiny
Speaking of everything with the Phenex how does it factor into Last Sun? I heard it pops up. And I know the rebawoo and it's pilot from the first Phenex short (well assuming she was piloting it in the short) is in it as well.
>>
>>17052403

> It's almost completely impossible to connect anything to F90/F91 at this point.

It's no harder to connect it now than it literally ever was, because bith Zeta and Char's Counterattack existed before F91 and included dead people helping the protagonist and public displays of miraculous power. In fact, the end of Char's Counterattack is still the most visible display of psycoframe power, since both the colony laser and fleet disarmament at the end of Unicorn along with the Phenex were only witnessed by small numbers of soldiers and didn't create huge light shows that encircled the planet.
>>
>>17052451
Everything before Unicorn for post-CCA ultimately was just a period of peace where the economy was failing horrifically due to environmental issues and covering all the expenses that were still an issue from the two decades of disasters and wars. The Federation moved away from utilizing Anaheim and mobile suit development and deployment stagnated. Newtype research was stopped, same as psycoframe tech.

The more shit Fukui adds the harder it is for any of that shit to happen because now we've got another decade of war, super hard line politics, and rapid weapons development both in newtype and anti-newtype fields. They even rectonned the original destruction of the Sazabi and Nu because they needed to be embedded in Axis in order for Unicorn to even be possible.
>>
>>17052472
>there's no more room for my own imaginary version of events, time to yell at Fukui again!
>>
>>17052482
If you want to believe it's made up that's fine. It's not like F90, F91, Crossbone, and Victory didn't cover all that shit.
>>
>>17051985
>Unicorn writer has literally said multiple times in interviews
Got a source for that?
>>
>>17052472

> Newtype research was stopped, same as psycoframe tech.

Which makes no more sense then that it does now, because the Federation simply shrugging at technology that can produce a miracle and deciding "no time for that shit, the budget needs balancing" when they've just gotten an influx of cash by selling Axis and are no more pressed for resources after the events of Char's Counterattack than before them (when they demonstrably cared about military and Newtype technology) is silly.

>>17052484

Neither F90 or Crossbone is canon for a start, so insisting something doesn't make sense because it doesn't jive with their take on events is pointless.
>>
>>17052529
https://pastebin.com/eT7jMp7N

>-Fukui was thinking of Ideon when writing about the psychoframe- A robot which gathers the will of people and gains infinite power

>-The Ideon sword sound effect used when they return from the void was Fukui Harutoshi's idea. (He had also previously said in a 2010 talkshow that the psychoframe is Ideonite)

>Favourite robot anime
>Fukui: Ideon movie 2

Search the archives for more, the talkshow mentioned there was translated too but it's not on this pastebin.
>>
>>17052560
I should like to add that the pastebin leaves out that Fukui didn't make this up but actually got it from Tomino, who acknowledged it at a talk show.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/char_blog/20100821/1282412606

福井:生まれる寸前ですね。そのベルトーチカのお腹の中にいる赤ん坊が、「逆襲のシャア」の本編中におけるサイコフレームの役割を果たす訳ですが。でも、あの小説の後書きを読むと、やっぱアムロとか、そういうヒーローに子供が出来るのは如何なものか、みたいな。そういう色んなサイドからの意見があって、それは止めたと。で、止めたところで、サイコフレームに行ったというのは、あれは急遽思いついた事なのかどうなのか。

富野:(苦笑)そんな忘れてる事は聞かないで下さい(会場笑)。全然覚えてない。

福井:全然覚えてないですか?

富野:(頷く)。

福井:でも、サイコフレームって、あれじゃないですか。言ってみればイデオンと同じ原理みたいな感じでしょ。

富野:(頷く)。
>>
>>17052560
>>17052569
>the Hasegawa manga is unironically unmemetically canon
My fucking God.
>>
>>17052033

> Multiple characters (Chan & Bright at least) refer to psycoframe's unknown properties
> Char thinks the phenomenon at Axis is directly caused by the willpower of people resonating with psycoframe
> Chan's life is saved by a fist sized sample that creates an energy shield strong enough to protect her from a beam larger than a mobile suit despite her being an Oldtype and not consciously trying to do so
> Said sample then absorbs her dying soul before travelling across the battlefield under it's own power
> It's able to warn Amuro of an impending attack
> And to warn Federation forces outside the battlefield that Londo Bell needs help

> Fucking Fukui introducing the idea psycoframe was mysterious or contained the souls of the dead
>>
>>17052592
Not to mention you know

Ideon doing the same thing and more
>>
Wow so no real footage?
>>
>>17052536
>they've just gotten an influx of cash by selling Axis
Which was earmarked for social spending and welfare, which is literally stated in the movie along with the fact that the federation is on the verge of facing uprisings because the Earth is in a shit state.

Also, the psycoframe isn't feddie tech. They shouldn't even have known about it. Londo Bell was treated as a joke and outcast which was why they were all alone for the majority of the movie even though the EFSF had fleets with at least GM IIIs. And as far as we know Amuro directly handled the transaction for Nu with AE, who was the real holder of the psycoframe tech. There's no need for the federation to shrug it off because they knew jackshit about it but as of Unicorn they're balls deep in the tech and AE's basically their bitch instead of being the sneaky corporate run pseudo-nation on the moon. And F91's backdrop is that the entire point of renovating junk like the Jegan and moving to smaller MS was to save money. Even then F91 suggests that the feddie fleet was a local colony fleet when we learn that the "main" or central forces basically weren't helping at all even though the one Captain or whatever, tall hispanic looking dude, from the federation and the civilians rebels, knew of a plot to genocide everyone in the side and even told it to Seabook and his friends in the first half of the movie. We even have Seabook watching the TV of some feddie official laughing away while the Crossbone Vanguard is taking over the colony. The only feddie help that shows up later at the end is like two ships with old MS (then again tehy're all old at that point, even the heavygun). And that's supposed to be like weeks later. At no point is it suggested that the federation was pouring money into new MS, especially entirely new, high-spec monsters like the Unicorn (3 of them even) and brand new series like the Jesta and Gustav Karl (previously unique only to HF)
>>
>>17052872
The F91 for all the hype is around as well speced as the Crossbone Vanguard's MS, which were already flying around for a while since they were an established faction in the film. There are only a few innovations like the biocomputer, which had more than just military applications as we're told, and the composite layered armor or whatever that contains part of the cooling system. They're not amazing features and they're not nearly as extravagant like 3 monster spec MS that shit on everything within 10 years of their existence even without ideonite forming their entire frame like the Unicorns. Not to mention the Unicorns are so important the Jestas were supposedly created to escort the unicorns. And of course we can't forget the Rezels and various other new feddie suits which may be cool but don't make any sense for the federation to be spending money on, especially since it's established they still use SFS and have suits like the Zeta Plus just laying around.
>>
File: DtvEINoV4AAhN3H.jpg (178 KB, 900x1200)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>
When will it be up online?
>>
>>17053236
When will you fuck off and die?
>>
>>17053334
Probably next year
>>
>>17052536
F90 was part of the multimedia promotion for F91. It's canon to F91 which in turn is canon to UC.

It's like saying the G-Saviour game and novel isn't canon to the G-Saviour movie just because they were a different type of media.
>>
>>17052403
I thought the dead girl in Blue Destiny was more like an assist AI that pops on and off. I didn't the know Gundam itself was constantly sentient via the girl's soul and doing the Event Horizon thing for two years.
>>
>>17048819

I'm not even the guy you were replying to, tubby.
>>
Why do people keep thinking there is fucking time travel in this movie?! THERE LITERALLY IS NONE!
>>
>>17047962
>Unicorn generating a wave that disabled the mobile suits at the end of Gundam Unicorn is explained as the MS being examined later and it being found that their generators had been dismantled, "as if time had been turned back to before they were assembled"

stop reposting this
>>
Why are miracles less seen in late UC? Its like as if late UC pays more emphasis to technology than just newtypes.
>>
>>17054019
The Newtypes of late UC saw into the far future that is Gundam X and said "You know, that Dome guy has a point."
>>
>>17054019
Newtype tech was banned by the feds. No psycoframe or biosensor there. Victory Gundam still has the Angel Halo, though.
>>
>>17053402
So any chance of an F90 adaptation after UC2 for the next UC timeline movie/series?
>>
>>17054268
The federation should barely have any idea of what newtype tech can really do. Augusta was primarily partnered with the Titans who acted in total autonomy and when they went rogue after Gryps they weren't just disbanded, they were hunted according to Haman. And only The-O had a biosensor, so it was seemingly a Scirocco special and he was from Jupiter's Energy Fleet, a previously neutral faction. AE was in charge of psycoframes in CCA.

Unicorn made the subtle change of turning the federation into puppetmasters who've been stringing newtypes along since Gryps
>>
>>17054407
Depends if it's popular enough to warrant it.
>>
>>17054424
>Unicorn made the subtle change of turning the federation into puppetmasters who've been stringing newtypes along since Gryps
What do you mean? You just made the claim that the Federation was hands-off with newtype research, how can they even be puppetmasters? Anything that was newtype compatible in the Federation's hands were made by AE and tested/pioneered by others.
>>
>>17054407
F90? Not a chance. Hasn't been touched since it came out.
>>
>>17054268
Literally fan-fiction. F91's biocomputer uses psychoframe as the receiver. It's really a refined psycommu system that any human can use.
>>
>>17054464
Nigger you fucked up. The F91 doesn't have psycoframe, the layers of heat-shedding armor is just constructed using the same method of AE used to finely manufacture the psycommu chips in psycoframe.

https://mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=11516
>I don't think the Master Grade F91 kit manual says it has a psyco-frame. On page 2, in the discussion of the F91's Multiple Construction Armor, it says that "the technology to incorporate the functions of electronic equipment in the structural material itself was already established with the psyco-frame used in the Nu Gundam and Sazabi in the U.C. 0090s," but there doesn't seem to be any other reference to psyco-frames in the manual.
>>
>>17054492
>your pic literally saids psycommu is installed into the cockpit but does not know what the fucntion is
The F91 novel explained the purpose of the psycommu. It is to act as the reciever of the input from the user, the biocomputer then process that in machine signal. The reverse is also true for feeding senory data back to the pilot. The novel literally said the F91 could have been controlled by thought alone. It was probably where Fukui got the NTD idea
>>
>>17053971
retard
>>
>>17054456
Any bets which spin-off, manga, novel, etc before Crossbones to be considered for adaptations.

While I'm personally hoping for Crossbone adaptation next after UC2, they're most going save it for the 50th anniversary and they're probably going to milk the pre-crossbones era till then.
>>
>>17054965
I think moon gundam is coming before crossbone based on how well it's doing.
>>
>>17055046
I actually like the Moon Gundam MS gallery but thr story is your average boring Fukui dreck.
>>
>>17055058
Yeah but it'll sell plastic
>>
I just want to add that the Sleeves remnants led by Zoltan bust into a school colony and start blowing up children before calling the Neo Zeong to blow a hole in the side of it for no reason.

Noble warriors of Zeon fighting for spacenoid freedom as usual!
>>
>>17055436
I want to add that they pulled ANOTHER "it was a holiday and the buildings were empty" here, saying that it's summer vacation so all the students are away.

The movie shows the place crammed with traffic jams and plenty of kids getting killed by Zoltan immediately after though.
>>
>>17054492
Ironic considering the images you post say that it is equipped with a psycommu and psycho frame.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.