[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: SDGO.jpg (17 KB, 309x163)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
So I guess the SDGO private server is up? I've been hearing very small amounts of information through the day today. Anybody know anything else?

I found this link [s]https://pan.ooxoop.cn/[/s]

I guess to make an account you need to email some Chinese people lol. I found this quote

”No kidding, not scam. I have a lot of accounts that no one uses it. You can go through my email account to contact me, my email is 331402678@qq.com”
Take this with a grain of salt. Looking for anons to confirm.
>>
im a fucking idot https://pan.ooxoop.cn/
>>
>>17043243
I played it last night yes
>>
>>17043580
What's avalable right now? I honestly don't feel like grinding for years all over againt to get my old units back?
>>
>>17043604
up to capsule machine 24, then you can get a bunch of other suits on BP and buy S ranks and shit with just straight up points
not counting any blueprint drops that may be there
>>
File: Qube.png (372 KB, 928x580)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
its SDGO just like i remember it takes a bit to get used to chink language through but otherwise the UI is pretty much the same.
>>
>>17045385
word, downloading now.
>>
>>17043607
so how much storage space do you have, and how does it go about selling expansions to your hangars?
>>
good luck getting an account without begging chinks for it
>>
File: Monkey's paw.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>SDGO comes back
>You can't play it anyway because chinks won't give you an account
>>
>>17046004
You buy them with 100k gp
>>
>>17046509
if someone had a screenshot from the NA days of the bonuses you get for combining units that would be great
>>
File: 1478363367892.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>SDGO nostalgia threads fill up to the brim with shitposting and conversation
>SDGO actually comes back and nobody gives a shit and the thread rots
>>
I'm not playing it if Crix is
>>
>>17043243
>darkness pangure
darkness pangure
>>
>Fags here not used to playing SDGO in chinese/korean
Fuckin NA newfags I tell ya what.
>>
>>17048265
What?
>>
wtf is going on
>>
>>17047594
>>
any way of getting an account without begging chinks? this was like the best gundam game in a long time aside from breaker 3. Id love to play it again.
>>
>>17048943
I would like to know too.
>>
>>17048943
If you can get one of those Chinese sms verification services to add the game page to the website you can register for maybe just like 7 cents for the text
>>
if only it was english (i never got into sdgo before so I'd be lost)
>>
>>17048948
any examples of a good one?
>>
more people need to know about this. SDGO was fuckin fun to play.
>>
>>17043607
>then you can get a bunch of other suits on BP and buy S ranks and shit with just straight up points

>S ranks

But specifically what S ranks are available? All of them till the end state of the game?
>>
>>17049303
It's not really worth knowing about till that faggot with the email in the OP gets back to you.

>tfw still fucking waiting
>>
>>17048766
damn now I need to find out what the hell rage mode does. I thought that HP was bonus percentage recovered upon swapping in TAG mode lol.
>>
OP WYA?
>>
kinda thought this would be fake but it does seem pretty real. The squished ass resolution is awful though
>>
>>17047743
theres like 6 channels, each one with like 10 pages of full rooms . What is that like 600 simaltaneously PVP rooms? plus the PvE rooms lol...
>>
File: frodo.jpg (22 KB, 395x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>tfw still waiting for an account
Why in the world did they put registration for this Private server behind SMS messages anyway. It doesn't seem to make much sense. Was that just a part of the game that they couldn't override
>>
>>17050116
OP doesn't have shit do not bully the messenger
>>
>>17050116
Hi, im just the messenger trying to spread the joy of SDGO.
>>
>>17050628
I'm still waiting on my email back you goddamn messenger I just want to play SDGO reeeeee
>>
File: 1523131487860.jpg (29 KB, 297x378)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>17050639
Nigga I got nothing to do with it. I emailed the gook asking for an account too.
>>
File: Char.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>17047743
Came in here JUST to see if someone else said the same thing. It's so funny to me that, after all this time, people still recognize how much of an ass he was.

A few friends and I had a ton of fun playing this for YEARS. Started prior to S release when the only AS was Strike. So many hours spent grinding. I could not see myself playing it anymore but it brings back some fond memories.

Alphaedge, if you still exist, thanks for all the good times!

CATAPULT STANDBY
CHUBBA ROCK SHOW!
>>
>>17050696
yeah crix was a turbotard. Fuck that guy.
>>
>it's back
>but china only

yeah you can fuck off.
>>
Wait since when was Build Strike in this game?
>>
>>17050798
Since they added it.
>>
Here's your best C-Rank in the game, bro
>>
>>17050134
It is, without a doubt real
>>
>>17050199
GWAILO OUT
>>
>>17050696
Alphaedge died from pneumonia couple of years ago
>>
File: CharOhNo.jpg (9 KB, 259x195)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>17050961
I'm not saying I don't believe you, Anon, but...I'm also very skeptical obviously.

Sad if true.
>>
anyone find a way to spoof Chinese sms?
>>
>>17050823
fuck they have so many ppl on the server I wish they dedicated a channel or two to the old points system
>>
has anyone been able to register/play? I never played SDGO in the past so I'm not sure how viable it'll be for me to play it in chinese
>>
Theres a BUNCH of japanese people on a discord server with a Chinese connection getting accounts. fuck these guys lmao.
>>
>>17051350
How about a link friend?
On another note, would it be possible to just create our own English server? I mean the games files are there, couldn't we just steal updates from the Chinese and translate it accordingly?
>>
https://discordapp.com/invite/6w6rrKC
found it by pure chance theres also a mega link to download the client, hopefully this helps somewhat.
>>
>>17051420
If it's an all jap server do you just go in and be like I WHITE AMERICAN PIGGU DEMAND A ACCOUNT

and will they even understand me
>>
Welp crix just got an account, it was a fun ride boys
>>
>>17051631
shit, I didnt even get an account yet. The ride hasn't even started and now its over.
>>
File: yolo.png (38 KB, 437x453)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>17051420
>>17051487
you don't know till you try
>>
>>17051654
let me know how that works out for you lmao
>>
File: 20181206_222120.jpg (103 KB, 718x646)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
i tried my best with Google translate earlier today, convo ended there though.
>>
>>17051654
Why do you have to ruin it for everyone else? Don't be obnoxious.
>>
>>17051658
After doing what I hate the most and reading I think that discord is just a front for the real account distribution. You have to ask that other faglord たいし for an invite to some other discord server where they actually do it. It's mentioned in the 登録方法(仮)channel

>>17051668
fuck you nigga i'm getting answers
>>
>>17051667
wait so why are the Japanese handing out accounts for a Chinese private server? Also the only thing I got from that convo was a big NO.
>>
the Japanese players obviously want the servers all to themselves.
>>
anyone get in yet?
>>
>>17050798
Build Strike/Full Package/Star Build were all in the original by the end. Star even had an SS ver with the RG System, although I don't remember if that last one made it to NA before it died.
>>
Well, good luck with the server if it's a real thing. Doesn't sound like it's at the point where I can drop triple Apsalus on it, though.
>>
File: SDGO.png (520 KB, 1029x770)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
WE DID IT BOIS. i followed up on my conversation and got my account settled.
>>
>>17052401
so how's this all work? my moon skills have deteriorated
>>
File: smugmulletman.jpg (39 KB, 391x341)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>17051673
>reading I think that discord is just a front for the real account distribution.

Ok I just went a little too CIA and conspiracy theory there. Just hang out on the server and a guy will message you and ask you in nip a few questions I tried asked him to make my password whiteamericanpiggu but it was too long ;( also I pussied out and didn't try messaging him in english so I don't know how that works
>>
>Servers 1 through 3 completely jam packed
jesus. I pray Bamco never finds this server out. They will get all butt devestated at the lost revenue and DMC it hard
>>
>>17052401
Can you buy everything with points, or do you still need to roll for BR/AR ranks?
>>
>>17052514
Not him but you can buy a few things with points. Namely

>S Ranks
Tallgeese 3
Wing Zero Custom EW
FA ZZ
Freedom
Justice
Alvatore
GP-03

>B/BS
Blue Astray Launcher
Those gay SD Gundams that I cannot be bothered to remember the names of

>C
Murasame
Nemo
Jegan

There aren't a lot of S rank plans, by the way. Just the Hi Mat Freedom,Destiny,Justice and Freedom
>>
>>17052520
>Alvatore is buyable
based and goldpilled
>>
the most recent capsule machine is 24 iirc not home so i cant remember the number well. its the one with elmeth.
>>
Anyone have a TL of the options screen on hand jesus fucking christ I NEED to get rid of the black boarders I see when I put this thing into full screen
>>
So how hard is it to get an account? I really want to play but I don't think I'm going to have the nerve to attempt communication with people that can't even understand me
>>
>>17052524
>>17052520
I forgot rentals were in a thing in SDGO so those probably actually aren't even permanent. Kinda don't really feel like trying

You can buy a few Mission plans such as the GP-02A and the BWS ReGz so it's not all bad The Black BS Qubely is also buyable what a shitstorm that is

>>17052542
ctrl+F for discord and read down
>>
what is even going on with this thing? you have to register on some chinese site (do you need to steal a CN phone # for this or something)? or is that what the discord's for?
>>
>>17052546
As annoying as the BS Queb was to do, especially early on before we got all the really good S ranks, I'm not gonna complain about that one.
>>
>>17052510

バンダイナムコへ、現在のSDGOの版権がどのようになっているのか、確認を取ったところ、返信があったようです
開発元のsoftmaxが版権を持っていたSDGOですが、既に解散され、版権の所在が明らかになっていませんでした。
返事によると、softmaxに訴える権利がある株主は今年5月までに全員株残らず売っており、現在これに訴える権利がある人はおそらく存在しないとのこと。
著作権が宙ぶらりんになっている状況のようで、バンダイコリアが著作権を主張して潰しにかかるということはないだろうとのことです。
おそらくこれらの事実が確定した時点で、代理サーバによるSDGO再稼働を検討していたものと思われます。
少なくとも、「ゲーム」としての版権問題はクリア(文句を言う権利のある人がいないだけ)したと考えます。

tl;dr apparently for now there can be no real legal problem with the server because everyone with money gave up on SDGO and its in limbo
>>
>>17052546
There are no rentals
>>
Sooo.. what? If I join the discord and ask for an account they'll just give me one right?
>>
>tfw can buy the paints you want now without getting jewed by using real currency

the best feel too bad I can't apply my sticker
>>
>Wanting to play on the same server as crix does
I feel sorry for you guys
>>
>shasmir talking shit as usual
lol
>>
I still have the model for the /m/ remake. Any coders and animators want to remake it?
>>
>>17052924
>>
>>17052868
>Being so much of a beta bitch you let one person dictate your enjoyment of something
I feel sorry for you
>>
It's nice to know Chinabros are keeping the game alive but knowing that SDGO will never be officially brought back again or updated properly with new MS makes me sad. At least theres way more players to interact with compared to SDGO NA
>>
>>17052929
Imagine being this much of a delusional faggot.

If only he knew much much the GMs laughed behind his back at all the sucking up he did to them. He didn't leave on a high note at all. He left because he sperged out because he never got to be an MSA.

How a game as shitty as this made for so much drama, I'll never know.
>>
>>17052924
>shitsmear ever being good and compares himself to berserkd ayyyyy
>>
>>17053021
the dev guy actually said he wants to make new suits though
but he also said he would like different franchises too
>>
>>17053084
>inb4 Waluigi is in SD Gundam Capsule Fighters before Smash
>>
>>17053096
He mentioned shit like EVA
>tfw sdgo becomes SDSRW
>>
>>17053031
When the community/playerbase is like 30 active people, the spergs are way more noticeable
>>
Just got into the Japanese discord, what now? Do I just want for some gook to message me?
>>
These suits when
00 Gacha when
>>17053084
i'd prefer it if he just nerfed and buffed a bunch of shit on suits desu. I'd like for some C Ranks to not just magically lose their transformations because they're C ranks. And the damage on stun guns to be nerfed would be good too. Also straight out ditch the rubber band tracking on homing missiles
>>
File: DeathNani.png (107 KB, 341x334)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>17053245
>Japanese discord
>>
Has the chinese devs inserted their weird memes into the game yet?
>>
File: 2c4.png (726 KB, 1200x675)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>17053096
>Goku got in Smash before Waluigi
>What gives?!
>>
>>17050823
>>17051067
serpent was so much better with the "just lag my shit up" barrier breaking skill from the defense tree though
>>
File: batmanchinscratch.gif (524 KB, 290x200)
524 KB
524 KB GIF
>>17051420
So you just drop a "よろしくお願いします" in the 登録待ちメンバーchannel, then post your name in 登録完了メンバー once you've been accepted? Do you just get a PM with a username/password? Is this the right process?

And what does the Alvatore guy mean by "編集からSHIFT+ENTERで名前を追記してください"? Google translate says "Please add your name with SHIFT + ENTER from editing" but almost none of the replies in that thread are edited. Is he just talking to the people who need to make the lists all one post?
>>
Can one of u tards invite a chink here so I can just give them money for access?
>>
>>17053720
join the discord.
>>
>>17053720
Use this website if you're just gonna pay
http://www.getsmscode.com/

Least then you can make sure you didn't pay to get fucked over by some chinese guy, you can make a free account and choose the website as a project to make sure its legit if you don't trust it
>>
Hey can any of you who got in log all of the server calls and responses? Maybe we can spin up one of the american or SEA versions
>>
>>17053841
someone please do this
>>
>>17053718
I'm pretty sure this is what you do, judging by the timings of japanese posters. Their posts in the second channel are always two hours to a day apart from eachother, unlike half the english usernames who just hit both channels at once.
>>
>>17053718
Thanks batman, just tried it, I also see a bunch of other /m/en on there too. Hope it doesn't become TOO obvious the white piggu are trying to get in.
>>
more suits when
>>
>>17053718
>>17054069
From my understanding, these are the steps:

1. Make a comment in 登録待ちメンバー

2. AFTER you've been PM'd by the mod and/or the admin, type your desired username in 登録完了メンバー with Shift+Enter. They're asking to preferably only use Chinese and English names.

3. You'll then receive your account info via PM at which point the admin and/or mod will type your name in 登録完了(追記用) meaning the process is complete.

I think anybody that types their name in 登録完了メンバー right away are going to get screwed.
>>
>>17054112
well shit, I already typed my name in 登録完了メンバー. Best of luck to other anons! Fuck this gooks.
>>
Did any of these chinamen figure out how to extract the models?
>>
>>17054112
what does shift+enter even do?
>>
god I almost forgot how big of a mistake the GP01 is
leveling it is horrible
>>
https://discord.gg/J8Qzcz

found another discord that seems to have stemmed off of the first one. seems like they do distribution here as well
>>
>>17051667
That's because you basically said. "On second thought, I don't want to play."
>>
>>17054655
It's subpar but it's not terrible. As I recall you just use it as a key for nukeboy then keep it until you level nukeboy for rock NZ.

>>17054137
You can probably just PM goldboy, I know on some channel he posted a paragraph containing the text "please PM me if you've been skipped" blah blah blah.
>>
>>17054706
also seems like you're supposed to verify your phone first
>>
There a TL of the Custom level part things out there somewhere? I can't remember most of these things
>>
>>17054881
Might be somewhere. Always equip the part that's in its own standalone level, I think it's 2 or 3. Adds bulk stats based on tree type.
>>
File: wat.png (258 KB, 1024x768)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>mfw it finally kicks in and I realize that S rank plans are now NINETY FUCKING THOUSAND
w-why? they were 39000 in the original. I do not understand
>>
>Xiro finds discord
>Makes a gaijin channel

Literally why?

>>17054137
Can't you just delete your post in discord?
>>
>>17054913
Are there only four S ranks plans right now?
>>
are we the chinese buttlaggers now?
>>
>>17054112
UPDATE
They just changed the process. Putting yourself on the registration list still works the same, but now you're expected to respond with your desired username/password to the person who PMs you (I think originally you were walked through the password selection process for security, but who cares).

You might still be expected to put your name in the second channel when you're done, so people know not to PM you again.
>>
Will we get original MS/MA content update developed by chinamind?
>>
>>17054913
I'm wondering if it's because the admins are just doing what they want. I mean, according to >>17052401, the 3 Kingdoms units are no longer premium currency exclusive and it looks like the S ranks are outright buyable.

I mean, if I ran the server, I'd mess with unit prices too.
>>
>>17054913
>they were 39000 in the original
in the NA version
>>
How many people have actually managed to get an account through the discord? How long did it take?
>>
>>17055052
They were also priced 39000 in the korean version too so "in the original" is right

>>17055054
A day.
>>
>>17055062
Oh. Still wouldn't surprise me if the "original" chinese version had gooked up prices though, so it might not be the current devguy's fault. Or maybe it is.
>>
>>17055054
3 hours due to this kind anon for posting the new discord. >>17054706

I still haven't gotten a response from the first discord. >>17051420

In total if I count time spent on both discords, I say about a day or so.
>>
Holy shit, TFW when you hear the lobby BGMs again.
>>
Been gone a while but I’m back to play with my tiny bots. We have a discord or something?
>>
>>17054641
Line break. It's like hitting enter in a document editor, but with a modifier since enter in IM apps just sends
>>
how packed are the lobbies?
>>
How many custom slots do things come with? Still only 2 on purchase, 3 from BP? Looks like crafting is better than buying either way though.
>>
>>17055570
Does it even matter? Slot expansion items were a thing in the shop, weren't they?
>>
>>17055792
oh right, and everything's buyable now, duh
>>
>>17055190
How do you have all those units already?
>>
>>17055854
He's looking at the shop. Notice all the prices under them.
>>
>>17055190
So according to the wiki, Nemo is unit number 0802. Does that imply all the units of a lesser number are ingame? Normally you could only get that from capsule machine 61, but another anon said the game's only up to 24.
>>
>>17055885
>Nemo
I mean murasame. Though if there are machines missing then there are definitely some ARs missing unless you can roll for them in the CCM.
>>
>>17055792
we don't know how frequently they'll update though. Could be a few days, a few weeks, a few months. So I'm rolling for 4 slot C ranks. Because I'm already 50 games into one c rank I'm trying to get to EX. And the slot expander could also cost a lot so it may be beneficial to simply roll for max slots. For B and C at least. and the duplicates can add bonus xp/points gains up to 50% to your base unit. And whatever the hell rage mode. Besides we need to save up 100k~300k~ for the XP containers which you'll need to use to exclusively level your unit for the final EX level. (pro tip buy the largest amount of xp containers, it'll save you thousands of points in the long run).

Finally this may all may seem niche for c rank lovers but could be all the more important if for some reason the server allows you to add 4 slots to everything lol
>>
>>17055929
Oh, they're not in the shop yet? Sadness.
>>
File: SR.png (115 KB, 926x486)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
For anyone asking what the update the servers at.

Its a fairly late version actually.

the problem is the admin is testing all the units as some cause game to freeze as well as still working out how the finer elements of implementing new capsule machines and items and units in the shop.

He is one man so admittedly this takes a while.

SDGO has never had a PS before so he's still working out how the fuck the server files work
>>
>>17055929
While I'm thinking about it, are all the actual-money paints in for points now?
>>
>>17055967
>Neo Zeong and double hammer Turn A
unf
We never got the former and effectively never got the latter (outside of the game's largest whales) before NA closed down, so those will be worth looking forward to.
>>
File: Paint.png (119 KB, 638x476)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>17055969
Paint to your hearts content there all here for points
>>
>>17055977
fuck yeah
SD Fashion Online is go
>>
>>17055969
if they're in the would be in for points, there cant be a cash shop because there is no cash currency, and trying to make one would definitely piss off the corporate lawyers, who might otherwise look the other way until you try to make money off of their IP
>>
I miss Com
>>
>>17055980
there's probably still going to be shit like that one purple being set-only though
>>
>>17055967
Does it just crash the user, or does it crash the whole room?
>>
>>17055087
What are the instructions for the new discord?
>>
>>17056072
>>17055967
Wait a moment

Why does he check them one by one? It would be easier to instruct the players to report crashes. Even if people intentionally try to crash the game with broken suit, room masters can just kick them. Unless the bugs occur in your inventory, which might soft lock accounts.
>>
>people in the first discord who posted "よろしくお願いします" in the submission thread last thursday only just now getting accounts
yikes
>>
File: MountainofZeon.jpg (275 KB, 600x600)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
on one hand
>want an account to shit all over these noobs and act like a big fish in a small pond
on the other
>really can't be arsed with sdgo anymore
>>
>>17056149
I want to say that there won't be any noobs, but plenty of people who played from start to finish were complete shit
>>
A majority of Chinese players aren't really that much better than the general populace of NA. If anything rooms are so diluted with shitty people that it's easy to win.
>>
>>17056351
I figured it'd be a hodgepodge of the different servers at this point.
>>
>>17056082
Making a comment in 配布順番(12月9日分). Follow what everybody else is doing by adding your number in line.

Admin will PM you with your account info and then reply to him on whether it works or not.
>>
>>17056355
How do you get past the phone verification check? Get a fake phone number somehow?
>>
>>17056355
Does he just use your own name as a username or do you get a random one?
>>
>>17056082
>>17056355
You also have to add the guy as a friend or no dice.

>>17056364
>How do you get past the phone verification check? Get a fake phone number somehow?
It's just discord which is checking it, it can be from anywhere I think.
>>
>>17056373
Add BXFY2?
>>
>>17056387
Yeah. That's who said so at least.
>>
>>17056373
>>17056396
That's odd, he just friended me and PM'd me himself. Guess the rules may have changed.
>>
>>17056396
Thanks brah
>>
>>17056408
He posted it rather recently. Maybe he wants to make sure he can PM people while they aren't online.
>>
>>17056424
>while they aren't online
to accept his request, I mean
>>
File: typing.png (2 KB, 192x37)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>
>>17056600
"It is best to wait with SDGO activated"
>>
>just got in
>got MS B
based
>>
is the server down right now?
>>
>>17056782
nah
I wish it was though because I want some more SUITS
>>
Are the discords really working how they say they are? 3 hours isn't a long wait, which one is working, if either are?
>>
>>17056795
BXFY has periods where he does 100 each day, each having a new signup. It's the latest discord in the thread. He might only be doing 50 today, or maybe it's tomorrow.
>>
>pull aps II twice
>still only got one kamp, and with only 2 slots
fuck this desire sensor
>>
>>17056828
Thanks, I'll mess around with it tomorrow.
>>
>>17056065
At the end of KR's run they actually put a really good single purple in; for points, even. NA never got it, sadly, and no clue if this server has it, but there's hope at least.
>>
>>17056836
>blew literally all but 8k before getting a 3 slot kamp
at least I can merge
>>
TL of the skill parts when
The capsules past 24 when
Custom capsule machines when
S Gundam when
>>
>>17056912
>skill parts when
custom parts not skill
>>
>>17056912
Just use the old wiki for the skills. The english explanations were never useful anyways.
>>
>>17056914
Oh. Beats me.
>>
Link to the new discord the old link invite expired
>>
>Me playing SDGO Private Server
>Gets a the shitty Freedom Gundam
>>
>>17056940
https://discord.gg/CP7dMs
>>
Is the custom capsule in yet, and if so is there anything useful in it?
>>
File: 1542575213444.jpg (40 KB, 745x559)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>too laggy to even melee SP out of combo unless the other person attacks back
>somehow still able to SP counter retards
>>
>>17057172
I don't see it in any of the capsule machine pages, but I also don't know where >>17055967's images came from. Somehow some people have impulse though, even though his capsule machine and blueprint aren't out (only some S ranks and AS/BS/CS are out). I think you can just get random shit from matches.
>>
Can't be arsed to deal with gookspeak, tell me when it has an english server
>>
>>17057192
Wasn't Impulse part of a PvP questline early on?
>>
>>17057200
Oh, I was just too retarded to find the quest menus I think
>>
>>17057162
Freedom is SSS tier
>>
Does anyone remember the minimum number of maps required for rando-select?
>>
>>17057240
Was either 4 or 6. I wanna say 4.
>>
How do you get past the phone verification
>>
>>17056912
From my memory, red/green/blue are offense/mobility/defense and still follow the rock/paper/scissors convention. Grey is balanced and ignores RPS.

Level 2 for all trees is health, melee reach, med range reload, long range reload, and booster... recovery? capacity?

The level 3 parts for all trees are bulk stats, unique to each tree. The balanced level 3 part adds about a third of the benefit from offense and defense, but less than a third of mobility's bonus and none of the agility.

The level 8 parts are also unique. Offense has an anti-barrier skill for i-field/phase shift, then a... I think the next one was SP related? Then mobility has... something which I think increase melee boost range, and then something which enables sinking on suits without it. Last defense has SP gain increase and... something to do with radar? Yet the description says SP? No idea.

Level 6 for all trees is just munition parts for beam/ballistic, then a shitty search range part and a mediocre shield health part.

Level 10 has shitty versions of the level 3 parts from other trees, as well as attack speed parts separated by range. All three of the shitty versions add up to the balance tree's personal stat part.

Lastly level 12. Offense just has some crit part. Mobility has a part which removes the penalty for boosting upward while also boosting forward (allows for infinite flight with NJC). Defense has... I dunno.

I think the EX parts are also unique.

Also there's some weird extra balance tree? I don't know what the fuck this is. Might be the mod messing around, might be pve only.
>>
>>17057320
For discord? Just use your actual phone, it's fine.
>>
>>17057351
The lvl 8 def skill showed people on the radar if they had full SP bars. They even had a little ring around them so if you had another radar skill active you could tell apart enemies with and w/o full SP. It was kind of nuts.
>>
>>17057373
OH, nice.
>>
>>17057178
>too laggy to even melee SP out of combo
That reminds me that SPs in this private server fire off weird. There's always this strange ass delay. I remember that they used to be instant but here it's like it takes a full second before you even reach the invulnerability state
>>
>>17057351
>I think the EX parts are also unique.
Just went through and compared their moonrunes to other things. It seems like it gives 2/3rds the bonus of the level 10 parts, which already only gave 1/3rd of the level 3 parts, except with EX you also get a health boost of 200, which is 2/5ths of the level 2 health part's bonus.

So that's like... 2/3rds of 1/3rd of a part, plus 2/5ths of a part? 62.22% of a part? Not actually very good? Or if you think of the level 3s as three times the size rather than the level 10s as one third, that's 2/3rds plus 2/5ths, which is about 106.66% of a part I guess.

Also grants more points per match.

>>17057392
That's probably just the lag. Feels like a standard melee swing's worth of delay all around for me. I can still cancel just fine if I do one less attack than I normally would (provided I can predict that far).
>>
>just saw someone with the bident GM
What the fuck? Where are people getting these?
>>
Hello. I haven't played SDGO. How do I get in the game?
>>
>>17057447
Discord. Add BXFY2. Post in the waiting list thread with your number. Wait like a day, then he'll give you a user/pass. You'll enter your display name after.
>>
why are gooks so insistent on picking the worst maps
>>
>>17057458
Where's the waiting list thread? Where can I download the client?
>>
>>17057495
there's a mega link somewhere. The waiting list thread is the one where everyone copy pastes the same "thanks" with the number
>>
It's possible to patch the language to English, right? It should be fine to tinker with the game files since it is a private server after all.
>>
>>17057813
i think it's more the effort involved. it's a single guy doing all this, and i don't really see him putting the non-chinese playerbase at a high priority.
>>
>>17057813
yeah you might be able to replace the language if you have a copy of the english files
>>
>>17057458
unvalid invite
>>
>>17043243
There are a few difficult part with getting your hands on this server, finding the secret website which contains the game files and registration page, getting the verification code with a Chinese phone number, and generally knowing the language to know what's what to begin with. Being Chinese myself the only trouble I had was the SMS message which needed a paid online service.
The deja vu muscle memory was surprising, still can't solo three psycho Gundams on easy however, not with the beginner units. The newest gp gacha is the one with elmeth in it.
>>
>>17056836
>>17056911
wait

wasn't there a 4-slot kamp quest?
>>
File: wow im a retard.png (91 KB, 761x616)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>17058818
welp
>>
>>17057813
>>17057845
Does anyone have an English install of SDGO to test this out? The language files are probably client side.
>>
>>17058905
I wish I could say I did, but I don't. I only have a copy of the GPackData thing because I'm determined to get those models at some point so I can litter my battle station with dozens of papercraft.
>>
>>17057458
What do you do with the user and pass he gives you?
>>
>>17053084
>but he also said he would like different franchises too
As much as I hate this idea, I'd go crazy over sentai mechs.
>>
>>17053084
Do you know at all if he mentioned how to uncompress the zdx and zpk containers?
>>
>>17059256
you put them into the game, then the game tells you to enter a display name
>>
>>17059331
Then what's the thing about posting a displayname in the d iscord after you get PM'd
>>
>>17059333
That's the other discord. And even there I think it was only for helping people mark you off of the list.
>>
>>17057458
>Post in the waiting list thread with your number.
Does he give you the number? I've already added him.
>>
>>17059356
It's the last guy's number, plus one, unless you're in a different discord where they aren't doing that.
>>
>>17058905
>>17059050
I actually do have my OGP client just waiting for this day. The problem is I don't know which files to replace and which to keep.
>>
>>17059556
For starters, just zip/rar/7z/compress the thing and upload it to Mega. Having extra people with a copy would be a good place to begin. As for what files to replace and keep, I honestly couldn't help you there.
>>
File: 9823.jpg (76 KB, 582x522)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
tfw too shy to post on public discord
guess i wont play
>>
>>17059556
This right here >>17059560
A screenshot of the folder structure would also help in possibly identifying where the files would be.
>>
>>17059583
Just pretend to be Japanese. You're on 4chan, so you're already halfway there.
>>
>>17059560
>>17059050
Still me here, also worth mentioning in regards to >>17059312 this post, it's possible to extract all the crap out of the GPackData.ZPK; I've done it a number of times, it's just trying to fucking make sense and do anything with the ensuing mass of files that continues to kill me to this day after all these years.
>>
We WILL revive SDGO even if it means playing on a Chinese pserver that requires you to register via a Japanese discord channel and we have to manually inject the English translation.
>>
>>17059605
What did you extract from it?
>>
>>17059614
We? The chinese already revived it and they're just letting us in...
>>
>>17059633
Read the rest of the post to understand the context of the statement.
>>
>>17059625
Files. Lots and lots of small files. Like over 50,000 of them. A LOT of these files. The GPackData.ZPK was/is the biggest file out of all of the files that the OGP/SDGO client had in its directory; it's practically guaranteed to assume that all the models, textures and so on are in here.

But there's a actual fuck ton of things to look through. I COULD go re-extract/unpack the thing to double check, but that also takes a little while to do so.
>>
>>17059645
M8 you don't have to unpack anything to get the gpackdata.zpk, it's raw in the installation. I'm looking to see if the chinese managed to unpack the .zpk, it's not any sort of typical format used in the west, so most likely proprietary
>>
File: 1526357357242.jpg (34 KB, 489x479)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>17059656
Anon, I meant unpacking the GPackData.zpk itself. That's doable.
>>
>>17059678
What did you find inside
>>
>>17059692
Like I said, LOTS OF LITTLE FILES. In fact, fuck it, I'll go grab my stuff and unpack it again just to double check for you. I'll post a screen when it's done.
>>
File: what are the odds.png (299 KB, 423x338)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>17057178
>>too laggy to even melee SP out of combo unless the other person attacks back
Honestly overcoming lag stops being fun the instant you fight anyone who isn't a retard. The delay is just gamebreaking. If I'm going to play a zombie game I'm going to play Hawken.
>>
>>17059755
SIR HENRY MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: GPackData Empty Out.png (52 KB, 599x754)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>17059692
>>17059697
'Kay, got your shit, took me a few minutes (and a few fucked up copies) to remember how to actually use this stupidly simple thing because man I don't use CMD ever, but here.

Also, I was a little off. It's a grand total of 64,995 files, not my initial recollection of just 50,000+.
>>
>>17059766
Do you have a link to the ogp client?
>>
>>17059766
Rrrrrrrright, forgot to mention. I also used a slightly, /slightly/ outdated and smaller version that's approximately 2.5GB in size, just so I could speed things up a little. It took me over half an hour just to get through this, so I'm guessing my most recently updated one (or the one from the Chinese downloads/etc) would take closer to an hour than this one did on account of that.

I'm unsure what a few of the names for folders stand for, but I know for a fact that "txrs" is Textures. "mdrs" is full of ".mod" files, 4,327 to be exact, so MAYBE it could be models? I'm not entirely sure. The list goes on and on, really. "scp" doesn't, in fact, have any SCPs in it thankfully but instead has over a thousand text files. Scripts, perhaps? The very first one has text correlating to the Zaku, for instance.

>>17059769
Funny you mentioned that, if you're talking about the Chinese one, I actually just grabbed it. If you mean the old NA one, kind of out of luck there, so no.
>>
any link to the discord?
>>
How can someone have that high of a rank and Shiranui already? Maybe a friend of the admin or even the admin himself?
>>
>>17060068
It's included in a premium package you can buy on the website of the private server.
>>
>>17060068
you can buy it from the same place you pay 10$ for your account
>>
>>17060118
Wait what? So we have to buy an account play this shit? I thought we had to post something in some discord?
>>
>>17043243
>get through hoops and loops to play this again
>roll gacha
>grind
>roll gacha
>grind
>just like before except starting from nothing again
Not that I am ungrateful but it reminded me why I stopped playing some months before they shut down the game.
>>
>>17060120
As far as i know, you can get an account by waiting to get one from the discord or you can buy an account and skip all the wait or something like that
>>
>>17060157
if you only liked collecting the units instead of playing them there was no point in you getting into the game in the first place.
>>
>>17060223
Not that guy, but a lot of the fun of playing the game is sucked out when you can't talk to most of the players and there's that obnoxious lag in PvP.
Also there's no reason for the grind to still be around in general, since there's no cash model to encourage using by keeping F2P growth so goddamned slow.
>>
More suits in shop/gacha when

>>17060223
To be fair a lot of suits in this game kind of play the same so getting new ones is mostly for power creep purposes or aesthetics.

>>17060247
>Also there's no reason for the grind to still be around in general
There is though because SDGO is not a well balanced game. Given the chance most people would homogenize the game immensely with trench warfare and play nothing but suits with homing weapons,range SPs,team buffs and long range hit scans weapons that can stun or KD you from across the map.
>>
>>17060252
>Given the chance most people would homogenize the game immensely with trench warfare and play nothing but suits with homing weapons,range SPs,team buffs and long range hit scans weapons that can stun or KD you from across the map.
...except it never really happened in the old games? Unless it was a clan tournament or something. You'll have individual tryhards who might do that all the time, but it was super rare to see whole games like that even at the end of the game's lifespan on the Expert channel(s) where everyone had tons of everything.
>>
>>17060258
>except it never really happened in the old games?
It did you just needed to step outside of the whiny "forced fun" /m/ rooms. The general populace spammed shit like that all the time. Even if you were just an NA player surely you cannot remember the Wing Zero EW and tell me that didn't encompass at least half of hte problem I was talking about. Or the FA ZZ,Rau's Dinner, Hamans Gaza, Virtue,Victory Gundam Dash,basically every single Nu Gundam and the list goes on.
>>
>>17060252
Lol, SDGO is one of the most balanced games I've ever played, if you lost to someone, either the map was heavily favoring their unit or they were just better than you. And you could solve one of those problems by just playing a different map.

you could take cover against homing weapons or literally shoot them out of the air with some units, people aren't always willing to use SP to kill when you apply pressure to them, you could counter SP if you read it, team buffs are barely relevant inside high skill DM rooms since everyone is using S ranks.
>>
>>17060276
By the time we got them KR had nerfed most of them into the ground, so they were only a problem if didn't know what the hell you were doing. 'Getting out of a Gundam Fight room if everyone but me has flashlights' is one of those things.
I spent way more time playing in general rooms than in /m/-only rooms, and I can tell you if you were having that much trouble you probably needed to git gud.

>>17060277
After playing shit like MWO where the devs actually have no idea what they're doing with balance, SDGO felt like a goddamn gyroscope. Map selection favoring some units over others is probably the worst offender, but if you see a map or set of selected maps that screw over what you were using, you could always change it or gtfo.
>>
>>17060223
Even when the game was alive there were many new units you might want that required grinding to obtain, whether grinding missions for blueprint drops or grinding gp to roll the gacha or to buy the blueprint. You don't have to be a completionist collector to want new things or join the arms race.
Now you kinda have to grind even tho you start with 100Kgp, to get an respectable arsenal and to level up your units and your rank.
>>
BXFY2 still hasn't given me an account. I posted on the (12/12) channel. Does that mean I'm getting my account on the 12th?
>>
>>17060118
whats the place to pay $10 for an account?
>>
>>17060592
Yeah I wouldn't expect your account any earlier than 12/12 japan time. Normally they've been doing accounts daily but I suppose they're taking the 11th off.
>>
>>17060247
nah keep the grind, it gave me an objective to play towards while enjoying the game itself which prevented myself from burning out.
>>
>>17060247
>Also there's no reason for the grind to still be around in general
It's also worth mentioning that this isn't the old NA grind; the blueprints are china-priced. Though on the flip side the obnoxious blueprints got put in the shop for purchase if you don't wanna do the missions.

>>17060252
Even in clan battle, melee rushdown was a viable tactic. The only real team comp issue was trying to have a mixture of melee and ranged on your team, which almost always resulted in someone getting dogpiled. Class balance absolutely blows though, especially with A ranks having three lives now.

>b-but they only start with less than 30% HP!

Oh yeah, 30% HP, just enough for them to spawn with seed and special attack awakening active. Yeah, real fucking awesome. I just love A ranks getting a free extra chance to pop cloak then boost halfway across the map to stealth nuke me. Real fucking cool. And when something like Amuro's A1 gets in, with the ability to camp out with both command skills in a waverider form with a beam magnum and a ranged SP, which can hold three people in place while the rest of your team dogpiles the other guy with command skills active--absolutely radical!

Maybe it's fine for S-A but for ABC it blows. A and B ranks were probably the closest to eachother in terms of balance prior to that.

Also the RPS needs to get removed. Luckily you can't see people's trees in the lobby anymore and at least have the option to play balanced. Certain kinds of units not being forced into certain roles really throws the whole RPS thing out the window though (for example, stungun scissors using the defense tree now being specialized to fight mobility rocks rather than weak to them).

>>17060592
He said he wanted to only do the first 50 people sunday, or maybe take the day off. He usually does one session a day. If a new list thread opens up, post in that one.
>>
update news for SDGO
--机体和设计图部分 Shop shit, BPs or whole suits
S 独角兽 Unicorn
S V2敢达 V2 Gundam
S 素盏明尊 Susanowo
S 海盗敢达(哪个海盗?你猜呀)CrossBone Gundam (Which one? Guess.)
S F91
S 红白基佬(沙扎比和牛)Sazabi(?)
AR 敢达试作4号机大丁草 GP04
BS 异端敢达金色机天 Amatsu Gold Frame
若干台创战系列机体 A bunch of build fighter suits
若干台AGE系列机体 a bunch of suits from AGE
若干台X敢达系列机体 a bunch of suits from X
若干台名字带有天使的敢达 a bunch of suits from wing
大部分任务掉落的图纸 fixes most of the quests I think

--部分机体还是会在“隐藏商店”出现,不要问我隐藏商店是什么。Some more stuff in the hidden store

--扭蛋机:
1-2个普通扭蛋机 one-two more gachapons

--活动:
限时EX活动 Limited time EX event
44小对战活动(如果赶的上时间的话)44 battle event

--其他:
收益调整(原定于12月9日结束的双倍会先保持到更新时)income adjustment(will have double GP until update for now)

--尽量修复BUG:
黄金时间副官BUG:修复后会补偿买过的人
单人任务BUG(命运任务)fix singleplayer bug

stuff I pieced together
from
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5973737233?pid=123175235313&cid=&red_tag=2762465864#123175235313

update this week anyways
>>
File: food.jpg (385 KB, 1000x750)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>17060895
>(only)1-2 more gachapons

>Taking away the doubled GP

>No FUCKING mention of lowering the BP Plan costs
>>
>>17060914
Honestly I'm just not going to play until one of my favorites gets released. Having already obtained nearly every unit in the game once, there's no need for me to explore, and with BPs costing a metric fuckton plus lag out the ass, I don't really care to goof off in anything short of maybe the six units I actually liked.
>>
>>17060914
pretty sure what he's doing is increasing the GP income, and extended the double GP thing until then to make up for it
>>
>>17060950
According to google translate:

"Revenue adjustment (doubled originally scheduled to end on December 9 will be maintained until the update)"

meaning really changes depending on if you put a comma after "doubled" or "originally"
>>
So I messaged this BXFY2 guy on the discord and this is what he replied back to me with.

"I can't give someone I don't know, please introduce yourself.:)"

What do I say?
>>
>>17061025
give him a fucking introduction you mong.
>>
>>17060962
yeah, double GP was going to end like yesterday and they extended it, because hes going to adjust GP rates anyways
>>
>>17061042
Im a white piggu who would like to play your game?

Or I am an english/taiwan sdgo player would like to join your server?
>>
>>17061071
Make it white AMERICAN piggu and I guarantee you'll have your account in more hours senpai

Worked for me ;)
>>
>>17061025
Why did you DM him?
>>
Is there a chance they'll make IBO suits?
>>
>>17061322
I think barbatos was a thing before the game died.
>>
>>17061324
It was not. Barbatos was only in Next Evolution

And speaking of that,I know it gets a lot of shit but it did have the good idea of allowing you to change your suits armorments. That way stupid ass shit like the SRs,ARs etc get squashed out like the shameless rehashed shekel bait they are.
>>
>>17061315
So he can make me an account.
>>
>>17057351
can you go in depth for lvl 6 parts and is lvl 10 all worthless?
>>
>>17061474
That aspect was what I disliked the most about SDGO, It's pretty stupid to see something like two hyaku shikis, the same goddamn MS, specializing in melee or in shooting.
>>
So aside from the 16 digits of my credit card, the expiration date and the 3 numbers on the back what do I need to do to get in on this?
Please you small words as I am a retarded alcoholic with self-esteem issues.
>>
>>17061840
>It's pretty stupid to see something like two hyaku shikis, the same goddamn MS, specializing in melee or in shooting.
Have you been diagnosed yet?
>>
any way to get a virtual chinese number for sms? apparently cash shop requires the original number to send an sms verification code. RIP unless theres a way to get some sort of virtual sms.
>>
>>17061324
>>17061474
To add to that, there were only 2 unreleased units with actual data that I remember existing: Nightengale and a SR Raphael (or one of Tieria's other units).
>>
The people that got there accounts for free, are you able to change the password when ever
>>
>>17061993
I honestly don't know how or where to change my password.
>>
>>17062011
>>17061993
im like 76% sure that unless you go through the extra hoops and dollars required, you don't get to change, reset, or retrieve your password after you create the account, which you create the password for.

So when you make it just put it in a notepad with your username.
>>
File: SWOOOOOOOOOOOORDS.jpg (79 KB, 770x513)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>17061973
An SR Seravee 3G would have been sweet.
>>
one thing that really bothered me about SDGO was how weird the scales of some units were. Some suits were big sorta like they should, but for whatever reason they made the Victory suits as big as the Nu when in reality the Victory was smaller than a GM
>>
>>17062346
the whole point of SD is ignoring scale
>>
File: 1300893784454.jpg (474 KB, 1738x1229)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>17061973
I bought the fucking Seravee II, I'd sure as fuck buy a Raphael Dominions.
>>
>>17062352
Yeah but they do it really weirdly, because suits like the GM and Guntank were fucking tiny in game, but then the Victory units were much bigger.
It felt like the higher the rarity the bigger the suit ended up being a lot of the time.
>>
>>17062352
Pretty much this. It's about the only thing that made MAs playable, which was something very few gendum games even tried to do.
>>
File: Mrx-009.jpg (386 KB, 626x1113)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>17062359
Value was determined by size, not the other way around.
>>
>>17062364
Apsalus I is bigger than most S ranks non SD and it's still only a B.
>>
>>17061934
Have you? Looks like you lack comprehension skills.
>>
>>17062481
>Looks like you lack comprehension skills.
What was missing?
>>
>>17062352
I would've like to see how the devs handled something like Star Winning.
>>
>>17062509
Probably just a standard skill based transformation.
>>
>>17062364
That wasn't what he was denying, he's just saying that value influences size. Though a larger B-rank guntank would have made sense with things like Xamel being B rank.
>>
>>17061805
>can you go in depth for lvl 6 parts
I don't remember the details but it's stuff like splash radius for ballistics or beam radius for certain beams. Maybe ballistic velocity also got affected, unless you were using something like a clayzook burst which basically has instant travel. I don't know if the paper-thin beams got any radius boost either, might just be flashlights and magnums. There might be more than that but I really don't know the details.

>is lvl 10 all worthless?
No, the attack speed parts in level 10 are fine, it's just the level 10 parts which match the icons of the various level 3 parts that blow. Just go look at the level 10 parts of the mobility tree; you should see two of them which bot have a "3," each 3 preceded by some moonrunes. Now go to the attack/defense trees, and look at their level 3. You'll see the same moonrunes, but followed by a "9" instead. Again, the attack speed parts are fine, it's the knockoff level 3 parts in the level 10 trees that suck.
>>
>>17061840
I don't mind having to pick one or the other, it's just constructing them separately that blows.
>>
>>17062583
>rolling for the AR version with the alternate weapon set
>building the S rank version by sacrificing the A/AS version
>rebuilding the A/AS version because it's more fun to play than the AR
Not sure I want to play SDGO anymore tbqh
>>
>>17062593
I'd ask if that was for The O, but the AR ver wasn't too bad either.
>>
>>17062581
is the clock the attack speed ones for lvl 10?
>>
>>17062628
The melee one looks different but yeah
>>
>The Attack tree is a meme
>The defense and Balance trees are for Mobile Armors
>Mobility is the only tree that matters due to Netmarble not really caring how fast you move but do care about how fast you die or kill someone so mobility skills from it create very noticeable changes unlike the rest
>The F91 skill is a staple for mobile suits
>Just hold down W bro and go to town

that's all i'm getting from this skill tree shit tbqh senpai
>>
>>17062706
>attack tree a meme
Try serpent with ignore shield part
>>
>>17062706
>>The Attack tree is a meme
Basically this; unless you're using the ignore shield part, it's a meme. Can't remember if the balance tree had it.

>The defense and Balance trees are for Mobile Armors
What? You get the 9 defense AND take less damage/do more to mobility types. Anything that isn't forced to close the gap can use defense just fine.
>>
File: 1504572517115.jpg (121 KB, 1200x800)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>Thread's post capped
>It's only down to 404 from here
>I'm gonna miss the comfy times with these threads
>And I still don't know what the fuck to do with the contents of GPackData.zpk being extracted and pulled out after all this time or after that anon asked what was inside

I'm gonna miss the comfy times, and my HACEW
>>
File: 1366433580280.jpg (57 KB, 700x610)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>17063240
dont worry with the game up and running again a new thread shall come soon.

where gonna be a fucking GENERAL again baby
>>
anyone who is gonna try and spend money on cash shop and got their account from the discord guys is SOL.
>>
>>17063352
Why? Also, there's a real-cash shop now? Not that I care so long as paints are free.
>>
>>17063082
>What? You get the 9 defense AND take less damage/do more to mobility types.
big whoop. You get like 90 something points in GOES FAST and can dodge the shit out of them to the point where that barely even means anything. Even suits that like range benefit better from mobility because they can play the keep away game harder.
>>
Awesome, so I was the guy who DM'd BXFY2 on the Discord server and he gave me an account. I told him I was an old player from the Taiwan server and would love to play this game again. Now he wants to know where I am from. Anyway DM BXFY2 for an account and just introduce yourself.
>>
>>17063414
yeah you need the original phone number so you can recieve a confirmation message. and yeah everything costs points aside from a few cash shop exclusives.
>>
>>17063620
Yes, very big whoop. It alters what ragged trades you're allowed to take, which affects neuteral and what approaches you have. You're trying to argue on a quantitative basis that defense is inefficient, without any quantification besides "yeah mobility let's you dodge the shit out of things" when there're fucking lockon hitscan cornerbanging flashlights in the game, not to mention melee combos which force you to stand in more or less the same spot for five+ swings if you want all the damage. Like if the suit's game is playing keepaway from melee units then yeah, match the mobility they add, GP01 FB mobi is fine--but if you're in something which isn't fast in the first place, don't bother. An A rank stunner like The O is going to do much better with defense due to the lighthouse positions it allows you to take.
>>
>>17064366
>ragged
Ranged

And I'm referring to AR the O at the end, obviously.
>>
wow, there's no english channel on that discord server
>>
>>17055190
Are those rentals or permanent?
>>
>>17064810
Permenant, you need them for some of the BPs in the game.
>>
Does anybody want to start a new real general thread? Are the old web sites and wikis even still up?
>>
>>17065189
You do it
>>
File: 1526265594662.jpg (46 KB, 650x650)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Last page... God speed, gentle/m/en. I look forward to the next thread.
>>
>>17065189
The good wiki died years ago, but is archived at least:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150104055919/http://sdgowiki.com:80/wiki/Main_Page
>>
also do not use the english wiki for suit blueprints, shit like Aile strike needs astray blue 2nd L for some reason.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.