[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hi lit.
How to into Faulkner? I want to start to read his oeuvre but idk where. Also I have trouble with his 'connected' books (connected by The Snopes, or Yoknapatawha, or The Sartoris, or The Compsons). Does lit already have a chart? Otherwise can we create one?
thx in advance for your help.
>>
check the sticky bitch
>>
>>12394039
Not what I asked. Learn to read bitch.
>>
>>12394029
Forget about his "interconnected" stuff. This isn't the MCU. Start anywhere. TS&TF is a good starting place.
>>
>>12394029
Start here and work your way through. Worth it to read one of the greats.
>>
The Sound and the Fury was my intro to Faulkner. A friend recommended it to me, and it was actually the book that got me interested in reading beyond fantasy and horror.
>>
>>12394115
>>12394204
Finally good advice, thanks.
>>
>>12394115
I second this.
>>
>>12394029
Faulkner is swill
>>12394204
>fantasy and horror
>my entry to /lit/ desu was Faulkner-sama
checks out
>>
>>12394115
His minor works are hard to find in spanish. I'll try anyway. Thanks!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.