[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: giphy.gif (557 KB, 500x282)
557 KB
557 KB GIF
what are some books about just sitting on your ass and watching as the chain of events that will slowly destroy your life begins to unfold?
>>
>>12193391
You'd be ill advised to focus on reading in such a situation.
>>
>>12193398
I'm not doing anything else so i might as well
>>
The peaceful pill handbook
>>
did you put your life-savings into bitcoin OP?
>>
>>12193411
no, all the lies i've told over the past like five years are all coming back and i deserve to crash and burn at this point, it's incredible i lasted this long
>>
>>12193426
who did you lie to? Are you a con-man or just a fearful-liar type?
>>
>>12193426
Damn, are you me?
>>
>>12193426
I've never been so maddened by a post. You must be a very powerful person with an enormous penis and great influence among your numerous friends. Please, allow me to kill myself before you bring your wrath down upon me once more.
>>
>>12193434
my whole family, my girlfriend's whole family, my friend group, my girlfriend's whole family
>>12193461
no
>>12193475
i don't follow
>>
>>12193475
confusing.
>>
>>12193503
Just make up another lie to explain it.
You didn't come this far for nothing, let alone without learning a few tricks eh?
>>
>>12193503
Either tell us what the lies were or kill yourself.
>>
>>12193509
yeah, that's what all the previous lies were for, but it's too late now. no lies can get me out of this one, this is going to be an awful couple months.
>>12193515
i lied about a bunch of financial shit and then just kept lying to cover it up and then started having to find ways to keep people away from each other so not to be found out and just a bunch of really convoluted shit. i was thinking about how shit my morals have gotten recently anyways, so it's serendipitous that i've been caught.
i think i'm just gonna ride the fallout, i really do 100% deserve the shitstorm i'm getting
>>
My penis is very big I just wanted you to know
>>
pretty stupid thread desu

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.