[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

only linux is trutrans, jerking off in bathrooms is a typical ftm thing, a bored anon just wants some opioids and a gf, + how do chasers find tyson tenders? edition

also as usual everybody is horny edition

QOTT:
>what are you majoring in/plan to major in/or did major in at uni?
>what is your profession? dream job?
p.s. we will all judge your passability over these questions

resources
>https://pastebin.com/gzYTPgak

mold >>13282313
>>
also as a friendly request from this OP:

PLEASE if you're going to make a new thread, include the resources. They are helpful for babytrans and newfriends. Thank you.
>>
electronic music/digital design/comp programming

famous dj [thanks mau5], or working on anything regarding Transformers.

Dunno. In general just a sucker for robots and tech.
>>
File: rocks.jpg (58 KB, 705x529)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
is collecting rocks peak malebrain or gayyden tier?
>>
>>13340844
If you collect them because they're pretty and shiny that's true male goblin mentality. If you think they have some kinda power that's femme
>>
>>13340756
>jerking off in bathrooms is a typical ftm thing
Speaking of which, does anyone else get aroused by sitting on a cis man's piss on the toilet seat? Does anyone else like sitting in the stall and listening to cis men peeing and sighing of relief?
I am a welder. I'm satisfied as just that.
>>
>>13340787
autistic female
>>13340844
fat tumblr "witch"
>>13340884
man
>>
>>13340844
I'd say it's male-brained but the image you showed me leads me to believe this is a female's collection.
>>
>major
fine art
>profession
freelancer while a student, I do odd jobs mostly, digital commissions, hentai, classical oil paintings, screen printing, designs, sometimes illustrative work, I also sell homemade furniture and play bass in a band that earns a little on the side at gigs
>dream job
after uni I’m gonna live in a narrowboat that I currently own and am doing up, got it for dirt cheap and just needs a little love, so pretty cheap living. I wanna be an artist outside of the industry, my short time in corporate illustration scared me away so I might try for that classic widespread artist type thing. trutrans men, clock me, I paint pretty ladies without clothes on and I’m ready to fall.
>>
Computer science.
Data engineer currently, which is more or less dream job, though I’d rather be in a more research-oriented position at a smaller company, or in academia.
>>
>>13340844
oh well it depends, I’m a goblin hoarder and thats androgynous, doing it aesthetically is fem though.
>>
>>13340844
Only other rock collector I knew was a man, kind of a pussy but definitely a man. Putting flowers in a bong is gayyden though.
>>
>>13340884
based and that sounds like a jolly good time by me
>>
>>13340939
Smoking weed is gayyden by itself.
>>
>>13340939
idk, wouldnt be so gayden if everything else was sorted into nice jars so it could be organised and stored
>>
>>13340963
Bongs are gay shit smoke your shit out a pipe
>>
>>13340899
Fair Enough
>>
I AM SO FUCKING HORNY
>>
>>13340862
>>13340927
i like their colors and patterns, don't believe in any special powers.

>>13340903
>>13340939
fair enough

>>13340884
what the fuck?

>>13340974
what's the point in hoarding rocks if you hide them out of sight?

follow up question, what's /ftmg/'s favorite rocks?
>>
>>13340914
based
>>
>>13341021
I like carving rocks and my area has a lot of it so sandstone is my go to, although in an ideal world a more volcanic rock would be easily available.
>>
>>13340756
Majoring in CS because I don't know what to do with my time because no job experience (feminine, I know). Don't have a dream job because I don't know what 'fixing/maintaining computers/servers/whatever hardware in general' is.
>>
>>13340992
hand-rolled spliffs are the most chad way to smoke mj

>>13341043
sick hobby, what do you usually carve them into?
>>
>>13341021
>what the fuck?
What's wrong with it? They don't know that I'm aroused by it so it doesn't hurt anyone in the slightest.
>follow up question, what's /ftmg/'s favorite rocks?
I don't know about any rocks but picrel has piqued my interest. If I had to display any rock as a decoration in my room, it would be a meteorite or igneous.

I like insects and spiders and I often watch them, catch them temporarily, and take pictures of them, but they die, and the idea of keeping around dead bugs just isn't as exciting.
>>
>>13341114
good point, my main concern is the possibility of someone using your words to make the argument that ftms shouldn't be allowed in men's bathrooms or something of the like.

the rock you screencapped is actually a large chunk of petrified wood with sap oozing over the sides. its bottom is a pretty shade of green.

it's fascinating to see all the things lava rocks can be used for, saw this vid the other day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvS4JeYzew8

insects are neat, when i was a small child i would watch spiders wrap up flies that stumbled into their web. pill bugs were also very common in my area, most rocks/bricks would have a bunch underneath them when upturned.
>>
>>13340914
>play bass in a band that earns a little on the side at gigs
god i wish that was me
one of my coworkers expressed interest since they kicked their previous bassist, need to hit him up again about it
>>
>>13341259
>my main concern is the possibility of someone using your words to make the argument that ftms shouldn't be allowed in men's bathrooms or something of the like.
That would not be a good argument then because gay men likely do that too and do we really need to make a bathroom for every sexuality? Where would we put the bis/pans to prevent them from perving on others?
>>
>>13341375
it isn't a good argument, but people will still make it, just like some don't want trans women in the girls restrooms. it's generally considered weird to get aroused in public bathrooms regardless.
>>
File: rocks-n-stuff.jpg (721 KB, 3264x2448)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
>what did you major in at uni?
software engineering

right now i work at a bank, looking at starting an app company though. want to start making passive income so i can spend more time outside. if money weren't a concern, i'd definitely go back to farming, best job i ever had.

also rate my rock(+etc) collection? ignore shitty floor, in the middle of redoing it
>>
>>13340756
comp programming
game design, programmer or artist
>>13341114
>follow up question, what's /ftmg/'s favorite rocks?
Metamorphics, maybe garnet or jade
>>
>>13340756
Majoring in computer science
Programming
>>
Seems there are a lot of CompSci majors so what languages do you guys know/are you learning and do you use linux? If you do use linux, which distribution?
>>
>>13341564
nice snakeskin and antlers! did you find them yourself?
>>
>>13341564
I rate your et cetera collection album cover/10 and I would start a company with you.
>>
>>13341683
I know C syntax pretty well but haven't had any project ideas. Mint is pretty nice if you're a beginner but I've been using Arch lately.
>>
>>13341683
Java/Python/C++, also frontend garbage that I try not to think about
But when I’m not clinically depressed I’ll go on autistic rants about our lord and savior Rust

Ubuntu because I’m lazy and just want a *nix OS that isn't spyware.
>>
>>13341688
thanks! the snakeskin i found myself, the antlers i found with a little help from my dog (pic related)

>>13341734
sounds good, now i'll just need you to contribute a startup investment of $3 million...

>>13341683
i work mainly in python, but have used Java/C++, a couple less popular scripting languages, Javascript, and some low-level/assembly languages that i can't not recommend enough. currently running ubuntu 16.04 on my chromebook.
>>
>>13341683
java, python, c, c++, html, css, javascript. i used to have ubuntu but partitioning got annoying and took too much space, +some of my necessary programs weren't compat with it
>>
how to cope with being one of the rare ftms who will probably never pass
>>
>>13341939
What makes you say that?
>>
>>13341683
C, Lisp, Lua. no i dont use linux it's for posers. windows works well enough for personal use, if i have to do anything intense ill just SSH into my school / work's unix system
>>
Undecided major. Probably going to be education because I'm not autistic enough for stem
Dream job is teaching ESL in another country but that's not gonna happen
>>
File: joke.jpg (28 KB, 640x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
How many of you would cuddle a mtf? J-just wondering haha
>>
>>13341683
I work in C++ and Java. I know sql pretty well, my python is super rusty, I could work in C# if I had to. And even tho I know html, I despise it, so I usually tell people I don’t know it so they don’t ask me to build them a website. No on linux tho
>>13342325
Me
>>
Do any of you have aphantasia?
scientificamerican.com/article/when-the-minds-eye-is-blind1/
>>
>>13342610
That's good, and you should try Linux I think
>>
>>13342325
Yes please
>>
>>13340844
it’s one of those things where it’s a guy thing but it’s also effeminate
>>
>>13341564
based collection
>>
>>13342913
The only people I know who collect rocks are cis males. One of them actually believes they have mystical shit involved, but he's a nut job.
>>
>>13342005
short, feminine face, cant grow facial hair, health problems that make it difficult to build muscle, that whole deal. i don't regret getting on t and have no plans to detrans, but being stuck in a permanent androgynous stage sort of sucks
>>
>>13342970
How long have you been on T? What's your height/weight?
>>
>>13342325
Only if you’ll rest your head on my chest and wrap your arms and legs around me like a koala bear.
>>
>>13342325
I do every night
>>
Can I be FtM without bottom dysphoria? I think dicks are better functionally but I don't cry myself to sleep wishing for one.
>>
>>13342984
been on t for about a year and a half now, 47kg 162 cm. might just try to be the ftm equivalent of a boymoder desu, the only thing thats off is my deep voice. confuses people a lot
>>
jesus, i didnt know we had so many cs autists here
>>13340756
>QOTT:
>what did major in at uni?
BS in CS
>what is your profession?
software developer in insurance
>dream job?
well if you mean within my career, then it would be building a startup and becoming the CEO/CTO of my own tech business. outside of my career might be something like disk jockey/sound engineer/music studio producer
>>13340787
you sound cool
>>
>>13343289
I'm kind of in the same boat. I really wish I had a dick, but I'm normally not too upset over it and I don't mind taking cis cock in my auxiliary hole. Part of the reason I'm still questioning/repressing/telling myself it's easier if I just try to be okay with being a chick.
>>
>>13343369
Big same on that one
>>
>>13340773
Can you or whoever makes the next OP fix the broken link in the bin? You can use
>https://web.archive.org/web/20170705233558/https://ftmmagazine.com/how-to-start-testosterone-therapy/ or find similar resource I guess.
>>
>>13343369
it helps to imagine what the future would be like if you repressed. i also don't mind piv but couldnt imagine a sane future living as a girl.
>>
literally me on the left
>>
>>13343831
Wow you're handsome!
>>
>>13343831
Can I ask how old you were when you started transitioning?
>>
>>13343831
Did you mean on the right? Because the one on the left looks like a cis man.
>>
>>13343831
Post on /passgen/, I'd love to see a /passgen/ dominated by FtMs for once.
>>13344203
>>
>>13344240
It got deleted. Fug
>>
When I was a little kid I learned about genitalia for the first time and I just assumed that I had balls because I thought that's what the outer labia looked like.
>>
>>13344579
Whoa... same.
>>
yo does anybody have transition timelines of guys who also lost a lot of weight when transitioning / generally started on the bigger size? I need motivation
>>
>>13341063
bit late but mostly things I can use, I want to start a chess set but it seems a bit bold so I’m sticking to artwork to be sold (I’m the longboat guy from earlier) and odd bits I need around the house
>>
>>13344653
I did but I dont have any pictures before on hand, I tend not to carry that shit about and stuff. Hate to point to reddit but r/transitiontimelines or something like that should do your thing
>>
>>13343831
your pretty cute not gonna lie
>>
>>13342325
y-yeah
>>
>major
Modern history, graduated a few years ago.
>profession
Paper shuffling admin shit. It’s just a job, I’m applying for careers but I don’t even get to interview.
>dream job
Intelligence analyst with the security service. Or twitch streamer because I’m 12 years old apparently.
>>
>>13343369
Been thinking this as well. I also tried what this anon >>13343796 has mentioned as well and I personally see myself as a dude but don't know if that is just me being swayed by my emotions or me just overthinking and repressing.
>>
>hormonal acne on my cheeks helps me pass

Always look on the bright side ftmg
>>
>>13344847
sadly transitiontimelines is absolutely flooded with mtfs
>>
>>13343309
maybe try gaining weight, even if it's not muscle. i pass better at 60kg than i did at 45kg. i'm 160cm and ive been on t about 5 months maybe

[spoiler]although i fucking hate it bc of my ed and i'm trying to get down to 50 atm but i digress. everything in moderation bro[/spoiler]
>>
>>13340756
I study mathematics, working on getting my master's
>>
>major
Double major Health science and forensics with a minor in linguistics

>dream job
Coroner or forensic linguist
>>
>>13344165
Dude thats joba and jayden smith
>>
>major
video/installation art
too depressed and autistic to get a proper job but I'm working on my life, started taking art commissions this year and doing some local drawing/portraiture classes, it's going pretty well so far
>>
Does being attracted to guys automatically make you an aiden or a gayden, even if you have no feminine interests or mannerisms?
>>
>>13348092
No, it doesn't.
>>
>tfw no autistic sweetheart ftm bf
>>
Is the one FtM, who posted an image of his beard and then an image clean-shaven, on the /passgen/ that got deleted last night, still here?
>>
>>13348242
hello
>>
>>13341781
>when I’m not clinically depressed I’ll go on autistic rants about our lord and savior Rust
>Rust
soi gayden tier
>>
>>13343289
I can't imagine an FtM being completely without bottom dysphoria, how ever having dysphoria doesn't necessarily mean that you cry your self to sleep every night over the thing that's misaligned. There's plenty of FtM's that just calmly accepts that what they have down there is what they have and try to make the best of it. I'm not one of those people, but I still understand having that mindset.
>>
>>13343309
I feel ya... One year on T and have been girl-moding in most aspects of my life. But keep in mind that peoples bodies react in different ways to second puberty and passing just takes a bit longer for some of us. But as the other anon mentioned, trying to gain a little bit of weight might help you. Try squeezing in a bit more (protein rich food) in your diet, and chew gum every chance you get, it can help fill out your face and make it look a bit more masculine.
>>
>>13340844

its peak white trash
>>
>>13348256
Also curious
I posted in there but didn’t get a chance to respond before it was deleted
>>
>>13348335
Why?
Inb4 Haskell
>>
>>13348638
CoC
>>
>>13348641
Oh...right, fuck. The annoying part is it’s actually a good language whose image has been ruined by pozzed bullshit.
>>
>>13348662
yeah it's got a lot of awesome stuff, but also a bit of a kitchen sink language design issue according to one of the burned out core devs iirc?
still, it's good shit that they made it, we need more innovation in the sphere like that
>>
>>13348256
>>13348602
Yes, hello.
>>
>>13348694
My cis Norwegian boyfriend and I (Canadian, FTM) were interested in moving to Yoshkar-Ola in the Mari El Republic. Have you ever been there? How's the testosterone supply in Russia? I'd imagine you had to travel for top surgery too, right? How did that go?
>>
>>13348908
>moving to Yoshkar-Ola in the Mari El Republic
Lol why? Maybe St Pidorsburg but why irrelevant poorfag ethnic minority town?
>Have you ever been there?
No I have lived in Nefteyugansk for my entire life.
>How's the testosterone supply in Russia?
I tried to talk to a doctor about it but it didn't work out, instead I buy anabolic steroids illegally.
>I'd imagine you had to travel for top surgery too, right? How did that go?
I never had surgeries. I won't be bothered to travel so far away to get a surgery. I just cardio exercise to keep fat away from breasts, and diet to maximise male hormone in my body. I still have obviously female breasts when barenaked and I can't go without a shirt.

MtF transition is much easier here. Estrogen, and androgen blockers, are not illegal, and they have more plentiful options for surgeries.
>>
>>13343309
T changes don't really level out until about the 3-year mark. Just think how long it takes for teenage cis boys to actually start looking like men. Don't give up hope yet.
>>
>>13348938
You have been illegally buying steroids for 2 years and you have never gotten caught?
>>
>>13348981
Only my family knows, anyone else who has recognized my changes just does not care.
>>
>>13348990
Excuse my ignorance... but aren't LGBT people treated very poorly in Russia?
>>
>>13349013
Real life isn't a 4chan meme. Most of the fear of LGBT is that it is a Western influence. If you continue with the self-conscious, taking too seriously attitude that Western LGBT have, then yes maybe you won't be treated well.
>>
>>13349221
So how should a Russian LGBT person behave?
>>
>>13349238
He shouldn't be an offended bitch when he gets called pidor, instead he should respond with some Russian self-deprecation humour and banter like anyone else.

He shouldn't be loud about being homosexual, instead he makes love privately and not public.

He shouldn't act Westernised because it adds water to the idea of LGBT coming from Westernisation.
>>
>>13343289
Sure. I do kinda wish I had a dick, but pretty much only in sexual situations - in daily life I think it's pretty convenient not to have an extra appendage swinging around, and bulges are weird and uncomfortable to look at (unless they belong to a cute girl >:3). Have no intentions of using my vagina but having one doesn't necessarily bother me.
>>
>>13349341
>in daily life I think it's pretty convenient not to have an extra appendage swinging around
You've never wanted to stand up peeing?
>>
How aggressive are ftms? I'm curious about all kinds of aggression, violent, sexually, and so on.
>>
For anyone that has mental health issues how were you able to differentiate you being trans or just having mood swings. Came out recently to my senpai and my brother told me to just make sure that my mental illness isn't influencing my gender. I have BPD and sometimes feel out of body not as bad as I used to. Mostly feel like I am living in a simulation or can't recognize people around me that I am familiar with.
>>
>>13349998
>bpd unstable identity

You're not trans, get some fucking therapy.
>>
>>13350036
Yeah maybe the therapist can help anon decide if they're trans, not 4chan lmao.
>>
>>13349998
What the fuck you are talking about mood swings? I have no idea what you are talking about and I cannot relate. You should see a therapist.
>>13350065
Therapists do not decide if you are trans, it is the psychiatrist that diagnoses.
>>
>>13350183
In my experience the therapist just helped me go down the mental path I needed to figure out if I was trans or not for myself. I didn't see a psychiatrist, I went to an informed consent clinic once I was certain of my own identity.
>>
>>13349897
i don’t get aggressive but i get very angry. so suppressed anger
>>
>>13350183
My psychiatrist and therapist don't even know much about trans issues. Seeing a different clinic soonish and right now a gender therapist and so far I just know I am not cis and present more masc.
>>
>>13341449
>just like some don't want trans women in the girls restrooms
That's not just about awkward sex moments. Keeping men and trannies out of women's bathrooms is to stop them using their male strength to prey on vulnerable women, and especially children. Like that one Canadian tranny who was so stupid that she publicly posted on Twitter to ask for tips on how to approach 8 year old girls so that she could help them with their tampons. Ew. Then, of course, she not only got kicked out of multiple places for approaching children in that kind of sick way, but she tried to launch a topless tween pool party with a rule stating that no parents would be allowed, and with a disclaimer that cameras were going to be there. That kind of shit is the main reason why they want to keep trannies out of bathrooms. Nobody gives a fuck if you get off to the sound of others pissing, as long as you keep it to yourself and don't force your fetish into others.
>>
>>13341781
>Ubuntu because I’m lazy and just want a *nix OS that isn't spyware
All *buntu's are peak spyware. Go back to college and hand in your RSI-support wristband to your profs. You're off the force!
>>
>>13349998
Is BPD borderline personality disorder or bipolar?
>>
>>13351230
borderline
>>
Are FtM transgenders the most oppressed demographic in the world? I would say, most certainly, yes, more so than any race, any wealth status, any disability, any sexuality, and any gender. Anyone who isn't FtM claiming to be an incel is LARPing.
>>
>>13351786
we live in a society
>>
>>13351786
>sjws focus on trans women because they are women and their voice matters more
>trans men get ignored
>normies ignore trans men because they see them as women
>trans men get ignored yet again
>>
>>13351794
Society worships femininity. To an extent MtFs are admired or at least cared about, because everyone sees them as an improvement, while cis men are seen as obsolete. The concept of FtM transition is absolutely outrageous in our society.
>>
Society sees us the same way as they see an innocent child turning into a serial rapist monster.
>>
Society sees MtFs as noble. They see us as degenerate.
>>
>>13351822
Hot.
>>
>>13351830
I gotta admit... it is hot in a way.
>>
>>13351828
jesus christ man. are you okay?
>>
>>13351836
No FtM is ever OK.
>>
>>13351817
You're projecting your own views onto every living being, mate. Everyone has their own preferences. Do you not see the dozens of subby femmes lusting after masc cis men on /lgbt/ every day? In my view, society is actually harsher towards trans women and mostly uncaring and ignorant about ftms.

If you're just frustrated because you can't get any pussy, mine's free for the taking.
>>
>>13351828
The majority of society sees MtFs as degenerate perverts and/or gays who took things too far. Some cis women are more accepting of MtF but most cis men see them as perverts who want to mutilate themselves. ((mainstream))) media has changed this a bit in the last few years, trying to portray mtf trannies as "brave," but most of western society sees them as sexual deviants or mentally ill people into extreme self harming.
>>
>>13348422
i am an ftm without bottom dysphoria. on t for 1 year. i used to pretend i had a lot of dysphoria to impress my truscum friends but once i got on t and started passing in public i realized that i didnt really have much of a problem with my body, so much as how people see me and treat me.

i like my pusspuss ngl. also, getting fucked feels pretty good.
>>
What do you guys get off to? I usually don't like hentai but stuff like picrel is good for my small top/larger bottom fetish.
>>
>>13352091
in the rare occasion i have a free hand doujinshi are nice
>>
File: vomit chan.jpg (77 KB, 621x621)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>13351882
>If you're just frustrated because you can't get any pussy, mine's free for the taking.
>>
>>13349998
because being trans isn't a mood
i can have mood swings but i'm still gonna be a dude while having them

>>13349897
i get frustrated but i dont get outwardly aggressive, i do only towards myself
i have a shit ton of self harm scars and every one of them was out of anger/frustration. it's not my place to take it out on other people, and also the endorphins or whatever make it go away somewhat. although i think i have actually gotten less angry now i'm on T. most people say the opposite. my aggression was/is mostly due to dysphoria. i still get it nowadays, when im getting dressed in front of the mirror, things build up (thighs look fat, girly; binder visible; binder not working; shoulders narrow; face fat; hair looks like a girl) and i cant ignore it and i end up punching my legs and sometimes crying like a fucking sperg.

so violent maybe but not towards anybody. i don't yell, i don't even raise my voice in anger, just take it out on myself like the autist i am.

sexually i'm not sure. i'm a virgin incel loser so i wouldn't know. i don't consider myself dominant though (nor submissive really) so probably not
>>
>>13352091
>small top
source
>>
>>13349341
>(unless they belong to a cute girl >:3)
cringe
>>
>>13352050
If you were presented with the option to magically switch to completely cis male genitalia - it would be permanent - would you take it?
>>
>>13353676
It's in the filename, buddy.
>>
i got my top surgery date today lads. it's only been a few weeks since i was referred, and i'm on the nhs so i'm pretty astounded by how short the wait was. i genuinely expected years.

i'm so fucking happy and come to think of it, surprised i made it this far. i'm one lucky bastard.

but now i have the date for my consultation i'm sort of anxious. i somewhat have my heart set on peri-areolar. i know beggars can't be choosers but god i really don't want those long scars. i live stealth and i'm 100% not comfortable with people seeing my chest and being able to tell i'm trans.
i'm not really large chested (looks almost totally flat if i stretch my arms upwards or lie down) but i'm scared i might be too large chested to avoid the double incision.
i'd be willing to do like, 5 revisions even, to avoid the scarring and get the appearance i really want. i know peri sometimes needs those.

did anyone here get peri areolar, how large was your chest beforehand? how was your result? any revisions?
>>
File: rocks.jpg (31 KB, 236x359)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>13340844
That is a girl's crustal collection.
Male's collect and categorize. You don't have anything labeled! Garbage. At least structure things.
>>
>>13355341
It's not the end of the world if you have to get double incision. The scars do fade over time, and there's stuff you can apply to them to help this process along. I've seen photos of guys who had DI and you can't even tell. I am stealth too and went through the same anxiety about it but I've accepted that my chest is too large for anything but DI.
>>
>>13351817
This is true
>>
>>13356389
They try to ignore FtMs because their mind can't handle their disgust and hatred towards us. It is that much worse than "hate against trans women".
>>
>>13355341
congrats man, that is really quick for NHS wait times, just out of curiosity which surgeon are you going with?

I was in a similar boat. Based on your description I had a similar chest size before surgery. The first surgeon I saw told me he would only do double incision, and I just didn't want it, because minimal scars and preserving sensation was really important to me. So even though it kind of sucked to have to wait longer I decided not to go with him, and instead go to a different surgeon who was willing to do peri. In the end he actually did keyhole on me, and the results are fantastic and exactly what I wanted. So basically, even if you get told you'd be a better candidate for double incision, if you're really set on peri then don't give up there. You might even be able to persuade the surgeon if you're a borderline case.

That said, what the other anon said about DI is also true, unless you're particularly prone to bad scarring the results can still look fine with time and care.
>>
Can anyone whose chest is larger than a B cup and kind of saggy still get peri, and if so, would the results be at all passable? I worry about the funky nipple placement that happens with peri sometimes
>>
>>13356565
Maybe. Pretty sure I've seen someone (maybe it was on transbucket?) who was like a C cup and still had peri that turned out okay. It depends on a bunch of factors, including the surgeon and what your specific goals are for the surgery. Your skin elasticity is a big factor in whether or not peri will produce a good result, perhaps even more so than your size, so if your skin is saggy it's likely your surgeon wouldn't want to go with that method.
>>
>>13356406
i'd go for keyhole too desu, i'm very set on it. basically anything other than di. i hope i'll be able to convince the surgeon.
and i actually don't know who the surgeon will be; the phone call was pretty sudden so i didn't think to ask sorry.
>>
>>13356406

oh i just figured out i'd likely be seeing a mr. robert morris, since he's the only surgeon i can find who does top surgery at the hospital i was referred to (plymouth nuffield health).

but what kind of fucking sucks is that i can't find a single review or even a single photo of his results on ts. just a bunch of people from 2010-2017 asking if he has any, to which the answer has been a resounding No.
this is somewhat worrying so has anyone here maybe even heard of him? probably a shot in the dark but i'm a little concerned now
>>
>>13357104
Brief research turned up this tumblr post with some links
ukftm.tumblr.com/post/141957005682/hi-sorry-to-be-a-bother-but-is-there-somewhere
>>
>>13357104
You should be able to ask him for pictures of previous results in the consultation. He has some positive reviews on realself and pictures of other breast surgery results on his website which is a positive sign even if they aren't the specific procedure you're going to have.
>>
>ftms voice their concerns about lack of resources, representation
>everyone just tells them to make their own
>ftms do, bring it out to the world to share
>no one shares it because no one gives a shit about ftms
>>
FtM, on and off T, I went to jail with the men (in protective custody), got my own cell (handicapped), was there for 1 month. Pre/Non (broke ass) Op.

AMA
>>
>>13357265
why on/off T?
what got you sent to jail?
pre-top or just pre-bottom op?
how did the other prisoners react?
>>
>>13357254
Feel free to share/link to any resources you've got, anon.
>>13357265
Are you in the US?
>>
>>13357308
I have been searching up trans men for the past 20 minutes on twitter and i get things like:
MEN who hate TRANS women are scum 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time its trans men going "TRANS MEN are often ignored/underrepresented :("
>>
>>13357345
Yeah I know how you feel. Have you checked out the resources pastebin in the OP? I haven't had much luck on tumblr, other than this suggestion to use dance tops if traditional binders are uncomfortable/too expensive.
>https://transgenderadvice.tumblr.com/post/149626226885/hi-friends-if-youre-ftm-or-nb-but-have-rather
>>
>>13357565
I have. What I'm currently looking for is media that shows ftm in a positive way (and by positive i mean not detransing)
>>
>>13340756
Linux fucking blows you beta male faggot
>>
>>13357601
Agreed, Linux is for compsci MtF agps.
>>
>>13357265
So you didn't get raped or beat up because you had your own cell? Did you ever have to undress in front of the other men or do anything that would give you away as FTM? If so how did they react?
>>
File: linux post.jpg (90 KB, 1009x304)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>13357601
The last 2-3 /ftmg/ OPs have been doing recaps, and some other anon who is presumably not OP posted in the last thread about Linux. Calm down.
>>
im curious which option you lads would choose in regards to this train question
>>13358566
>>
>>13358660
It confuses me that hormones are included under "primary", but hormones cause you to develop secondary sex characteristics. The options don't seem mutually exclusive. That said, primary because benis.
>>
>>13358724
i thought the same thing. everything in the first choice informs the second, so you'd benefit from both by choosing option one. also bcuz benis.
>>
is using tvtropes male or female brained?
>>
File: DdSv71yUQAEovcm.jpg (14 KB, 231x218)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>spend $10 on an Uber to get to school because I woke up late after closing shift at fast food job night before
>then spend $3 on the smallest coffee available at the cafe nearby because I didn't have time to brew a pot at home
>realize I wasted an entire hour's worth of my wage for bullshit that I could have done for pennies if I woke up early enough

So for QOTT, I don't know if being a wagecuck entering my late-20's and getting a degree I'm embarrassed to even mention here meets the "passability" test. Everyone over the age of 25 at my job is female, and all the men over the age of 20 are either managers or trainers. I'm literally just starting. It seems like at every wagie job I've ever had (grocery stores, cafes, fast food, retail) men have always been far ahead of the women.
>>
>>13359079
Are you majoring in Women's Studies? How has your transition been coming along? Don't be so hard on yourself, anon.
>>
>>13351828
What the fuck are you talking about? People think trans women are freaks.
>>
>>13359054
TVTropes seems to be written by females or at least female-brained people. I think it has a gender neutral appeal for readers, though. It just has a lot of feminist rhetoric in it slipped in by female writers.
>>
Anybody else get dysphoria when looking at ftm porn?
>>
>>13359079
Do you think when the communists take over, you won't be dragged through the streets and thrown onto a pyre with the rest of em?

Finish your degree as long as it isn't something retarded.
>>
>ripped
>women hit me up at bars
>too scared to tell them I don't have a dick

Life sucks when you're a dickless Chad bros
>>
File: 331.jpg (39 KB, 404x276)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>13360497
>gay FtM
>chick magnet
>respond with "fuck off roastie" to every foid who approaches me
>>
>>13360358
Not exactly but it kind of makes me cringe to watch, I'm not really sure why.
>>
>>13360986
There are a number of cringe things in FtM porn for me:

1) submissive or girly FtM
2) FtM with tattoos
3) FtM with gay lisp
4) "surprise I have a bonus hole"
>>
>>13360358
I run into a good amount of trans and trender porn on twitter and seeing ftm porn doesn't make me dysphoric, but seeing trender porn makes me want to fight. "here look at my titties, I AM A MAN AND DONT FORGET IT WILL BLOCK YOU FOR MISGENDERING!!, aww look at my cute little pussy, curves and wonderful titties! I am soft boy!"

but to be fair the FTM porn I run into twitter is usually home made so it doesnt have any of that "bonus hole" crap and its usually dom ftms fucking trenders which I'm fine with.
>>
every ayyden who uses they/them pronouns gives me such intense embarrassment . can't go to a tranny group anymore without at least one of those fuckers popping up. because I'm pre-T i know I get grouped with them
>>
>dare to try to date while pre T
>interested in women
>straight men keep going for me
>see a hot girl interested in me who owns her own house and noticed shes from the rich part of town
>shes lesbian
I dont know what i expected but I made a neat friend off there at least
>>
now i have my top surgery date i have an entirely new wave of despair
mostly stemming from the fact that it's hard to find 'realistic' or natural looking post op chests. and all the ones that are are peri/keyhole. and/or on athletic/skinny dudes.
i will never look normal. i just want a normal chest bros. i know im being whiny but god why was i born this way i want to die
>>
>>13356565
Nah... Skin elasticity is the most important factor. A B-cup that's perky with already high nipples is much more easy to craft a male looking chest out of then one that is saggy with low nips. Most likely you'll get wrinkling and low nips. Go for double incision if your surgeon advice it over peri. With good scar care and minimal over excursion, you have a good chance of getting very faint scars and a good looking chest.
>>
>>13360358
Yup, can't watch it usually. The only exception is porn where all the attention is to the guys T-dick. But I greatly prefer written or drawn porn with cis guys and/or girls. I find it much easier to just enjoy it for what it is and not give my dysphoria much though. But I do occasionally enjoy regular porn with cis men and women too.
>>
>>13361113
anon give me your porn sources for dom ftms please
>>
>>13340844
I do the same thing. Parens used to throw a fit over drawers full of them. Not believing in hippie magic shit.
>>
>>13341021
Granite. You can always count on granite. Granite is my best buddy. Granite stronk. Granite heavy. Granite hard. Granite cold. Takes no bullshit. Badass rock slowly cooled. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>13361169
>not like the other girls
We get it, Skylar. You’re real transboy™ who just discovered 4chan after entering the 10th grade. No one cares.
>>
>>13342325
I would, for sure. I believe MtF’s are a test of chivalry, since you need more protection than cis women. I would keep you safe, and I hope you will find someone that will.
>>
>>13361939
I’ve got dds
>>
>meets a guy my type, he strikes up a convo, we become fast friends
>hang out together a lot
>eventually he says that he's liked me for a while
>come out as trans to be honest with him/not lead him on
>he thinks it over for a while but says that he don't mind
>spend even more time with eachother, always near to hug, hold hands, or kiss
>we both want to move to a new town to get a fresh start without responsibilities from family/current friends weighing us down
>wake up
Been having good dreams consistently for the last week or so but I'm so tired of being an unpassable pre-t khv, bros.
>>
>>13361939
I think one thing you should bear in mind is that most people who share pictures of their post-op chests are pretty recently post-op, meaning that their scars are still pretty prominent and there's still swelling going on, which can last for months. If you give yourself proper scar care especially for the first 6-12 months after surgery, it's very likely you will end up with scars that are hardly noticeable. I've seen lots of previously large-chested guys whose chests looked very natural after a year or two.
>>
>>13363492
oh.... mine are bs i think. i'm sorry anon ;_;

>>13363831
yeah i guess so desu...

out of curiosity does anyone have experience with diminishing scars post op? do you use cream or something and which ones?
>>
>>13361169
Why does it matter? If you're in a trans group, most people there are down with they/them and other weirdness.
>>
>>13364030
That anon is probably binary trans and not passing who doesn't want to be lumped in with genderkweers. I feel similarly, at least
>>
>>13364015
No worries, I wish I had bs tho. Sucks having these chest weights you want to cut off
I think whenever I do get top surgery I’ll be lucky cause any scars I’ve got have healed light and barely noticeable
>>
>>13364062
No one’s lumping you in with anybody. This is your own insecurities shining through which means you need to grow some balls. A start would be to stop going to your school’s trans meetups if you can’t stand to be around those people while pre-T.

Keep to yourself, start transitioning when you can. Eventually you’ll grow up to realize how stupid this mentality is and laugh at yourself.
>>
>>13364152
Samefag, too late to delete post and rewrite but I just realized I can’t read.

My point stands but please ignore any arguments that weren’t relevant to the OP, also my b
>>
>>13364015
https://transguys.com/features/scar-care
>>
has anyone had a hysterectomy without oophorectomy? did you get one taken out or keep both? did you maintain your dosage or was it raised?
>>
>>13364371
>without oophorectomy
Don't know if this is possible. Testosterone causes the reproductive organs to go through atrophy. Makes me wonder ftm health fares in the long run. Even males produce estrogen, so what happens when you take away the only source that produces it? The old trans people really haven't been on T for that long. Not a lifetime, anyway. So I wonder what happens to the new trans who have transitioned early when they finally get to people like Buck's age.
>>
>>13364109
oh lucky dude. mine tend to heal really raised and sometimes purple/pink rip

>>13364241

thank you!
>>
i like my guy friend and i think maybe he likes me too
but i'm stealth and i cant stay in good consciousness if i so much as flirt with him (which i admittedly kind of do)
but if i tell him, then our friendship will probably be ruined like every previous one where i was outed or outed myself. also i'm too scared to. i don't have many friends. he's one of three male friends i have. and maybe my favorite one actually.
why does this always happen to me. everything is suck. should i just die lads

also why is this place so dead suddenly.
>>
>>13360358
No, only when its early transitioners/""non-dysphoric"" ftms, even then it doesnt make me dysphoric, just disgusted.
>>
what's the format of a bottom surgery letter from a therapist? are there any examples or resources I can point her to as a guide? i went for a consult and they didn't accept the diagnosis one she wrote a few years ago that states that i can consent to talking hormones and having surgery. i used T and top surgery for this letter so I'm not sure what a bottom surgery letter should contain exactly.
>>
>>13360358
I don't watch it at all. I'm only into cis women dildoing themselves with huge bad dragons
>>
Who else >foid to incel?
>>
>>13365146
I was always an incel. Even when I had long hair and the like, no man ever approached me or "dogwhistled" at me.
>>
>>13365269
Same here.
>>
>>13365146
If you’re only into women (cis/trans both would be just as fine), it’s pretty much expected, for most of men. Don’t wanna say I’m incel, but I don’t get any action either. Never did.
>>
>>13365980
Masculine gay transgenders tend to be incels too. Gay men don't want to touch them and straight men don't want to touch them.
>>
Anyone else tend to post on incel sites to get honest feedback?
>>
>>13362540
this guy and his pet aiden keep coming up for me
K1ngm1dasXXX on twitter
>>
>>13366476
To get honest feedback? It's more than that. I am one of them. I am an incel.
>>
>>13364789
You should never get bottom surgery. People of all sexual orientations hate the way it looks and it's a guranteed way to become an incel for life.
>>
>>13367233
It's not the real thing of course, there have been good meta/scrotoplasty results. Don't get that anon's hopes down.
>>
>pre t
>get off to twinks
>go on t
>get off to muscle bears
goddammit
>>
>pre T
>lesbian
>on T
>gay bara chaser
Are gaydens the real trutrans?
>>
>>13368197
Why are you mad? I'm the same way and appreciate wrestling and sports way more now.
>>13368238
Of course. You have to be somewhat masc though.
>>
>>13368356
I go on /k/, /asp/, /fit/, etc.
>masc
Abbreviating this word is a pet peeve for me. It seems like something usually only women and gay men do.
>>
>>13368517
>Just wanted to point out that you'd be good if you weren't a frail feminine softboy.
Fuck no. That would be even worse than repressing.
>>
>>13368497
Meant it purely as grindr slang, just wanted to point out that you'd be good if you weren't a frail feminine softboy.
Any wrestlers you like in particular?
>>
>>13368527
>Any wrestlers you like in particular?
This is cringe but I didn't pay a lot of attention to their names when watching wrestling on TV. I just like to see people beat the shit out of each other. I'm wanting to get into wrestling, as well as other martial arts. So far I am learning fencing.
>>
>>13343831
>everyone thinking JOBA is a FTM
kek
>>
gaygen and ftm the only sane threads on lgbt consistently and ftmg much more so
>>
ftms know how to use grindr and get laid

the absolute state of amabs
>>
>>13357582
Rachel Maddow and Ellen are the best two examples of transmen who made it
>>
>>13359976
>It just has a lot of feminist rhetoric in it slipped in by female writers.
That describes almost everything written in every media format ever since at least the 70's.
>>
>>13360358
>>13360995
>>13360986
>>13361113
>>13362256
>>13362540
>>13364856
>all this porn talk yet not one link
>>
>>13369947
Did Ellen transition into Paul Ryan?
>>
>>13357582
Laith Ashley and that one Nickelodeon guy. Anyone know of any trans male actors?
>>
>>13340756
test
>>
>>13369947
>not including tig notaro
>>
>>13357582
Only positive ftm media I’ve seen was 3 generations — it is unfortunately an objectively shit movie, on par with Christian cinema if you were ever subjected to that.
>>
>>13351817
Anyone who claims cis men are treated worse than transwomen is retarded. Unless she passes and is stealth. Take away either of those two things and yea shes an abomination.
>>
>>13364856
that is also my favorite
>>
I like trans acceptance but I hate seeing trannies in movies and series. I feel disgusted by it in some way.
>>
>>13364856
What’s a ba—
How are they not injured?
>>
doing T stealth. how do I hide the first voice drop/explain it without having to come out ?
>>
>>13373959
Unless you’re still living at home, do nothing and be stunned and amazed at how everyone doesn’t notice anything or care as long as you keep woman hair.
>>
>>13373959
nobody ever asked me and I've been doing this shit for 2 years...
>>
>>13373959
blame it on a cold, if they press it farther maybe fake bronchitis and pretend you lost your voice?
>>
>>13374010
Great thing im keeping my hair. I still live with my parents (getting out next year for college) so I just worry that it'll get me into some deep shit.
>>
>>13374012
Damnnn. I'm going to take that as a bad thing and I'm sorry anon

>>13374041
I think thatd work for the first week, but after that I dont think so...my mother is a nurse and has quick fingers to the docs. would be weird to explain.
>>
>>13373852
thats why we got trans acceptance tho bro
so people stop thinking of them as lesser like that
or at least stop bein a pansy about it
>>
>>13373886
Not him, but they’re probably swimming in lube. And been stretching regularly for years. Even then it’s quite a feat.
>>
>>13367438
Even if it looks good people will still hate it.
>>
>>13368238
Reeeeeeeeee
No!
>>
>>13374878
I own a bad dragon- gf loves them for the strap.
you can choose how hard or soft the dildo is, and the softer it is the easier it is to shove into tight holes. also swim in lube.
>>
bad dragons are based. i have several
>>
>>13373595
Trans women are revered for their femininity, much the same as femboys.
>>
>>13374941
If they're not hons, yes.
>>
>>13374941
one could argue they're also hated for their masculinity. it's much more difficult for trans women to fit into a binary presentation than it is for trans men. people will naturally feel uncanny towards mtfs because they often have many clockable masculine features. a trans man should understand this, as he will likely be scrutinized for any masculine traits or interests before transitioning. cis women, too, are sometimes shamed for being too tall or not shaving.
>>
>>13364524
bucks vagina straight up fell out from atrophy, supposedly topical estrogen can keep shit working better
>>
>>13375231
oh no... do trans guys need to dilate too?
>>
File: 1557118785728.jpg (143 KB, 1023x1200)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
dont really wanna start yet ANOTHER ftm chaser thread so i guess I'll say it here.
FTM boyhole feels noticeable different after T. idk if it's just the lack of natural lube but my bf feels a lot better inside now that he's been on T a month and a half
>>
>>13375734
maybe it shrunk
>>
>>13375659
Fuck no we don't need to dialate. It's advised to get a hysto when you reach 5 years on T, and he was on it for a decade until he got major complications.
>>
>>13375231
>bucks vagina straight up fell out
Mfw
Tragedy no one warned him
>>13375763
Yeah it def shrinks.
>>
>>13375984
the kind that cuts right under the cervix or one that seals up the cooch completely? my gyno said she secures the end of the vaginal canal to something to prevent atrophy in the former.
>>
>>13376051
I mean just taking out the uterus/ovaries/whatever else is in there, Not sealing/removing the vagina completely. Buck's complication was that his uterus and cervix fused together and created an infection. I haven't heard of serious complications other than his, so ymmv.
>>
>driving to work
>realize i forgot my hairtie
>o well screw it, massive curly hair will do as it pleases
>coworker won't stop talking about how i look like the girl from Brave
>says i look like a woman
is it weird this made me feel cute instead of dysphoric. no one here knows what ftms are so i'm safely passing because voice (and facial hair before i shaved it, but it's slowly growing back). i keep flip flopping between wanting to be femboy and wanting to be masc and idk how to conciliate it
>>
>>13340914
>I’m gonna live in a narrowboat that I currently own and am doing up, got it for dirt cheap and just needs a little love, so pretty cheap living
Boats are goddamn money sinks, so watch out.
>>
>>13351786
>>13351816
well, at least you can walk a mile in a cis guy's shoes.
>>
>>13351816
Does this technically make trans men more man than cis men? It is the quintessential male thing to get ignored by society, and we are doubly ignored.
>>
>>13375734
Please start an FtM chaser thread.
>>
>>13377105
trans men are more men than cis men because we overthink being a man too much, most men just act on base instincts
>>
>>13377142
i think being socialized female in our youth also makes us more manly. it tempers masculinity into the ideal that it should be, rather than extremes
>>
>>13377218
that’s a good point, most men should feminize themselves mentally at some point in their development. the ideal isn’t a teenage boy at the height of testosterone induced behavior
>>
>>13377218
>>13377293
I've noticed several cis men severely lack in the romance department so I'm able to easily sweep girls off their feet by doing cheesy romantic shit and meaning it. It feels weird to say but I feel like I'm superior to cis dudes in that regard
>>
>>13377358
oh shit. i think i just realized why my trans boyfriend said i treated him like a woman when i dumped him. i said a bunch of romantic things to him lol
>>
>>13377358
i'm really unromantic myself and don't know how to respond to romantic gestures so can't relate, but that's pretty cool
>>
>>13377114
Not that anon but here you go >>13377533
>>
>>13377358
Most of them are sociopaths, when I hear the bullshit str8 retard redditor types court each other with it makes me want to kms
>>
Can you shitters stop jerking your 2 inch weenie about how manly you are, you suck fat shits
>>
>>13377859
why does this piss you off so much
>>
>>13377859
sorry, i only jerk my two inch weenie about how pathetic and inferior i am.
>>
>>13377358
Dunno how to be romantic at all. The way I act seems somehow dishonest, even if I mean it.
>>
>>13377912
I only jerk my weenie to big tit
>>
>>13378271
i don't see how that would produce any conflict, many of us like the big tit
>>
Why is our gen on page 10? Come back, bros.
>>
had a dream i had a cute guitarist ftm bf who was couple hours drive away and he wanted to move in with me since he lived in shitass nowhere boring place with bad family but in the dream i realized i'd just moved back in with my parents and couldn't support both of us and he had no money

even my dreams cuck me
also i think i'm an ftm chaser even though i'm ftm myself
>>
>>13382882
I've had dreams about men constantly for about 2 weeks now so I know how you feel. Also ftm/ftm is pure.
>>
>>13382901
i feel you that happened to me the first year on T but ebbed off
and a lot of dreams about a threesome with a guy and girl, in which i had a really weird looking dick
>Also ftm/ftm is pure.
yes uwu i just want a musclebro ftm bf to cuddle me after getting railed by him
>>
>pass gen on soc
>only 2 ftms
Why can’t we have them here again?
>>
>>13384078
And they ignored FtM posts.
>>
ever wonder what it’s like to fuck your own pussy
>>
>>13384416
Bro I can't even fit more than 2 fingers in there.
>>
>>13382959
DAE always had a cock in dreams?
My first sex dreams when puberty started I always had one; I think I’ve had less than a dozen dreams where I was anatomically female.
>>
>>13384078
You should help up that number
>>13384086
I noticed. Wasn’t expecting positive responses but none is debatably worse
>>
>>13384443
well i never had sex dreams before t, my sex drive was supremely nerfed even after puberty
in some dreams i still am anatomically female
>>
>tfw trans femme
>tfw every trans space is overrun with catgirl anarchists
>tfw want more trans masc friends because they seem a lot more level headed generally but hardly ever meet them
>>
>>13384750
I’ll be your friend femanon.
>>
>>13384992
do you use discord?
fair warning: i'm an autistic witchy bitch and varied levels of gender conforming in case either of those things turn you off
>>
>>13384750
>wants level-leaded friends
>"trans femme" and "trans masc"
i can't imagine why that's not working out for you
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 1230x136)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>13384078
the other rate threads are so much more fun tho
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Is being gay
>>
>>13385881
I mwN is bean gay FTM actually gay or is it a dfiferent sexual?
>>
>>13385887
Fuck man *bieng
>>
>not able to move out and start transitioning yet
>barely able to speak because i've hated my voice for forever
>can't even introduce myself to others because my name and looks don't match up
>hyperaware of my appearance when in public
How do I cope with this, bros?
>>
>>13384443
Recently lucid dreamed for the first time. I immediately imagined myself a dick and tried to put it in someone’s mouth. It felt pretty good I’ll try it again
>>
>>13384443
Damn it. If you're afab and questioning your gender is almost never being anatomically female in dreams a possible factor?
>>
>>13385986
If you don’t believe deep within the spirit of your ghost balls that you’re a man, you just aren’t one. Sorry
>>
>>13385996
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>13341905
thinking about a dual major in finance and english. not 100% sold yet, but i've been liking my classes so far.
just got my first actual job at my tennis center, which i'm psyched about. nothing big, but a job's a job. not completely sure what i want to do after school, but i'll find something.
>>13341905
please give your dog some pets from me
>>
Anyone else a radical misogynist incel? Only way to be trutrans FtM.
>>
>>13386807
>Only way to be trutrans FtM.
nonce
>>
>>13386863
Sorry but any male that was born destined to look like an incel (5'5", shitty jawline, etc.) - is an incel.
>>
>used to being weak as shit
>start weight training
>playfully punch male friend in arm as always
>WHAT THE FUCK ANON
>oh no
>bruised him pretty badly thanks to retard strength
>feel guilty but also proud of gains
>>
Started getting daily terrible occular migraines a week ago. I've had them before, maybe every year or half a year, but I'm seriously concerned I'm getting them once or twice a day right now. I can't fucking see when I get them, half my vision goes starry. Fuck it hurts. I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>13385087
Let's see that face, lad
>>
>>13386807
you can just be a regular covert misogynist and fuck women, you realize
>>
>>13385929
suffer
>>
>>13388760
Trans men are incels. If you claim to be fucking women, you are a LARPing incel.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.