[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1408112865541.gif (1.94 MB, 310x325)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>go on a date with a girl
>she reaches into her purse and pulls out a black phone
>"go to the bathroom" and leave immediately
Unconventional ways you have clocked tranners?
>>
>>13126884
I don't get it. You expect pink, bright colored phone cases? I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>13126884
>picking "her" up for a date
>"she's" wearing socks
Its like they dont even try
>>
>black phone
lmao or an android phone, fully i decorated
usually though, it’s the size of their hands that give it away
>>
>>13126884
r/thathappened
>>
>>13126893
Cis women always choose white, gold, or rose gold. Tranners choose black, pastel pink or blue android phones
>>
>>13126911
Agreed.

>>13126910
>Paying this close attention to anyone's hands
It's little wonder you don't get out.
>>
>>13126924
Black cases go well with everything though. Plus, the rubber cases are very impact resistant.
>>
>>13126924
Is this true? I need to get a new phone and don't want to be a phonecolour hon
Is silver a hon colour or cis colour?
>>
>>13126936
well, girls paint their nails. am i supposed to stare into their eyes the whole time?
>>
>>13126959
we know your story is fake and gay to give sympathy for you failed life.
>>
>>13126924
So is it the reverse for FtMs? Can you clock an FtM if his phone case is white, gold, or rose gold?
>>
>>13126924
>Actually giving a damn

>White isn't available for Android Galaxy models; most carriers don't carry large quantities of anything but lilac, coral blue, black, and gold.

Verizon worker here: coral blue is our most popular color. Come on, dude. What the hell. This isn't middle school; stop assuming anything of a person based on the color of their phone without a case on.
>>
If she uses android she’s a tranny
>>
>>13126990
Cope
>>
>>13126959
No, but assuming jack about a person based solely on minute details like how long their fucking middle finger is is ridiculous and grossly inaccurate.

Source: cis woman with a "man chin." Helps with some people, most don't care one iota or have the decency to get the hell over every feature of my body not being idealized any more than their bodies are. Out of left field in the past few years there are assholes like you that call out "she's a man!" Nope; you fucking pricks are wrong and only embarrass yourselves. Same ridiculous over-attention to detail that keeps a lot of trans people from transitioning or being happy, and makes for a good case of bulimia or bigorexia. Fuck yourself with a cactus until you can calm down.
>>
>>13127036
Your the one here bemoaning phone color choices. Tell me who is really wasting their time.
>>
>>13127049
Cope
>>
>>13127049
You sound pretty mad
>>
>>13127061
*you're
>>
>>13127049
oh, no not finger size, i mean actual hand size. men tend to have thicker fingers. i have pianist hands, so if their hands swamp mine, i kinda get a bit suspicious.
>>
Red flags to identify a tranny
> Hand size
>Neck (Adams Apple)
> Small pointy cone tits and pad bras
> into autistic hobbies and weird shit like anime
> weird fashion sense (thigh highs, try-hard girly shit a 15 year old girl would wear)
> bad at or doesn’t wear makeup
> voice (either too deep or trying too hard to sound high pitched feminine). > Voice will drop as the conversation goes along
> uses android
> will immediately disclose personal shit about their past as a way to bond
> clingy, needy. You can easily tell they don’t date often
> smell good and feel soft to the touch, but not as soft as a real girl
> seems nervous and awkward at times
> weird posture and walk

Anything else?
>>
Some mtfs are as easy to spot online as they are irl, even without outright saying it or using trans flag profile pics.
>catgirl/furry/anime girl pfp
>into vidya, drawing, writing, or technology
>uwuposting
>unusually open about certain parts of personal life, probably because they have no one to talk to irl
>nice to everyone and averse to criticism due to low self worth
>bipolar, borderline, anxiety, or depression
I don't out people or anything, but after a while you roll your eyes when yet another one meets 5 out of 6 of these and makes their "big announcement".
>>
>>13127316
Lmao based
Trannies should study ciswomens behavior so they don’t out themselves so easy
>>
>>13127316
i'm this except the first one, hope I didn't creep my therapist out too much
>>
>>13126924
I have a red phone, is this HSTS or AGP?
>>
Red flags:

>She can hold a conversation with you without talking about normie shit on TV or Netflix.
>You can mention an obscure anime / manga / video game and she'll talk with you about it or at the least say "I've heard of it but is it any good?" instead of laughing at you or getting put off.
>She waits her turn to talk and builds off the conversation. She talks with you and not AT you.
>She's shy and demure. She instantly stops talking the moment you interrupt her.
>If you pry about her past she'll downplay every single bad part of it.
>If you move to fix her hair (even after telling her you'll do it) she might flinch and have no real explanation for why.
>She's totally fine with going on a date to a fast food joint (this can include Del Taco / Red Lobster).
>She reacts strongly to oatmeal and rum raisin icecream. Both meals are acceptable for her at all times of day and she only needs gentle coaxing to lower her resistance to the idea of having such a meal at an 'inappropriate time.'
>If you bring up Fate/Stay Night she'll talk about it really excitedly but mention details that only appear in the 2004 visual novel by Type-Moon (and furthermore not the Realta Nua translation (unless it has the H-patch installed)). It's clear she didn't just watch the Netflix series.
>She's surprisingly capable of joining you in video games. She'll generally trend towards being 'good' at games but even if you give her a game she finds difficult she won't be dead weight (eg; she will maintain a neutral or positive k/d ratio).
>>
>>13126924
my cis boyfriend has a gold phone
is he a tranner in denial
>>
File: 1540506378528.jpg (15 KB, 251x242)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>13127729
>>If you bring up Fate/Stay Night she'll talk about it really excitedly but mention details that only appear in the 2004 visual novel by Type-Moon (and furthermore not the Realta Nua translation (unless it has the H-patch installed)). It's clear she didn't just watch the Netflix series.
>>
>>13126956
no its not true, stop getting tricked by literally one persons opinion.
>>
>>13127729
You know when you put it that way, it's no wonder that the number of nerd guys/nerd girls lusting after transgirls seems to be growing at an unusual rate...

If only we didn't completely suck at initiating for all of the same reasons.
>>
>>13127729
>She's totally fine with going on a date to a fast food joint (this can include Del Taco / Red Lobster).
>She reacts strongly to oatmeal and rum raisin icecream. Both meals are acceptable for her at all times of day and she only needs gentle coaxing to lower her resistance to the idea of having such a meal at an 'inappropriate time.'
Ah, two classic /lgbt/ memes
>>
>>13127729
Christ are cis women this fucking awful?
>>
So trans mtf want to be female even when the average female is tasteless and void for any non retarded male.

This is a bad strategy because being authentic is attractive.
>>
>>13127729
More red flags:

>Although this may be hard to discover, she doesn't really bitch about you behind your back to her friends when the date is done. Both because she doesn't have many friends and because her high tolerance of everything out of the ordinary.
>She has a black / blue / or red phone case.
>She offers to pay her half of the food for the date because 'it's fair.'
>She gets a bit quiet and upset if you insult members of the LGBT community. There's a small chance she may join in with insulting trans people but it'll generally be for things unrelated to their transition (eg; insulting Caitlyn Jenner for her vehicular manslaughter incident even though barely anyone knows about that).
>She has eyes that look like she's been through a lot of suffering. It's not quite '1000 yard stare' but gives her a solemn appearance.
>If you ask her what kind of video games she likes she might produce a 'normie' answer that's actually not normie (such as Stardew Valley) or a more obscure answer (such as Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning or Ar Tonelico) but then try to make the obscure game sound really normie (sometimes to hilarious results and usually ending in failure).
>She has trouble looking straight at you for long periods of time and will eat really slowly as a way of taking her focus off you.
>She gets immensely flustered or has trouble keeping calm if you do anything sweet for her.
>If you're doing a date at your house she'll check out your game / anime collection and compliment you if you having any 'classics' or anything obscure.
>She has a Vitamin D deficiency from her sedentary lifestyle which, when combined with her depression, causes her to be tired and sleep for long amounts of time (eg; 10-14 hours). If she falls asleep in your arms late at night she'll possibly wake up the next afternoon (or earlier if you begin having oatmeal for breakfast).
>>
ahaha i am guilty a as charged. well played

btw i use lineageOS (nogapps)
>>
>>13127729
>>13128036

STOP
>>
>>13128036
im like 4 of those, vitamin d defiecieny was spot on
>>
>>13128036
>>She offers to pay her half of the food for the date because 'it's fair.'
imagine having no dignity like this :^)
>>
>>13127729
>>13128036
Coping single tranny lmao
>>
>>13128295
More red flags:

>She bonds way too quickly. If the date itself goes poorly as long as it isn't a complete and utter unsalvageable failure she'll likely consider you to be a good friend at the very least.
>She apologizes even when things aren't her fault. At times it's like apologizing is her default reaction to ever being accused of anything. If you tell her to stop apologizing so much her default reaction will still be "I'm sorry."
>Her favorite characters in media are female and usually for reasons the average person wouldn't choose. Whereas a normal person might like a character for 'being strong' or 'cool' a trans girl will have analyzed that character a bit deeper and have a more complex answer.
>She's a bit more philosophical and introspective than the average person. She is fully capable of recognizing her own flaws but sometimes exaggerates out her own flaws to be 'deal breakers' when they really aren't. At times it's like she wants to be with you but is 'warning' you away and rejecting herself on your behalf.
>She gets slightly nervous around 7am PST daily. This is when Final Fantasy 14 resets it's dailies. She may organize dates between the daily reset but will leave herself time in the day to complete her dailies. If you have a date that causes her to miss the FFXIV reset then your date is going well.
>She prefers quiet environments to crowded environments. She'll get nervous when walking around with you in public out of concern she'll be outed. Her concern is primarily directed not at how she'll feel but rather how you'll react or hate her if you learn her identity.
>It is unlikely but you may hear discord notifications on her phone during the date.
>She either brings nothing or brings her backpack when she goes on the date. She won't bring a purse. It will remain unclear what's in the backpack and she will dodge your questions when you ask.
>>
>>13128036
So much of this is my trans gf.
>>
>>13128424
Again, a LOT of this is my gf.
>>
>>13128424
A lot of ciswomen do these things you listed, tranny
As far as what’s on the backpack? Pretty easy to guess.. her tranny pills, weed, some form of weapon for self defence like a knife or pepper spray or some shit, and maybe a jacket
>>
>>13128496
>A lot of cis women are nervous in public because they're worried about being outed
>A lot of cis women bring a backpack instead of a purse
>A lot of cis women are introspective and apologetic
Stay seething, roastie
>>
>>13128496
always bring my pepper spray everywhere
>>
>>13127729
>>13128036
>>13128424
I don't understand the oatmeal or the rum raisin reference ... although rum raisin is spookily one of my favorite flavors
also good job anon this list is super based, well at least for spotting me (I hit like 22/28 of the flags)
>>
>>13128496
cis women are harpies though
>>
File: 156016494565825.jpg (205 KB, 1074x1000)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>13127729
>If you bring up Fate/Stay Night she'll talk about it really excitedly but mention details that only appear in the 2004 visual novel by Type-Moon (and furthermore not the Realta Nua translation (unless it has the H-patch installed)). It's clear she didn't just watch the Netflix series.
>>
>>13128514
> implying any of the things you listed are good things
Join the 40% already
>>
>>13128569
There’s an oatmeal restaurant run by an all transgirl staff
>>
>>13128496
actually most trannies are scared to seem dangerous or stuff so they don't carry self defense weapons. Also you forgot about the notebook, computer, and possibly a Nintendo game system (any of them really)
>>
>>13128583
> tranny judging anyone before knowing them
Yes a lot of women are harpies but not all. Most people in general are nice
>>
>>13128605
True
But the pepper spray carrying tranny isn’t a meme
They all carry pepper spray
>>
>>13128605
>the Notebook, Computer, and possibly a Nintendo game system (any of them really)
Ah shit. My backpack always has:

>A book for making notes
>A book for reading
>My laptop
>My Nintendo Switch and two games just in case I get bored of one on public transport
>Female deodorant or perfume
>My phone charger

Even when I was pre-transition and repressing half a decade ago the only thing that was different was that my Nintendo Switch was a 3DS.
>>
>>13128610
Not ciswomen. Most are black-hearted and conceited.
>>
>>13128667
Then why are most trannies transbians? A lot of them date ciswomen
>>
>>13128681
They’re bringing you jezebels to heel, you absolute whore of Babylon.
>>
>>13127150
>>13127729
>>13128036

>""'red flags"'' are actually huge positives
Wow, fuck ciswomen
>>
>>13128638
>My Nintendo Switch
Cringe. Are you 12? Ditch the switch and you'll be a non cringe normal adult like everyone else.
>>
File: 1338743549711.jpg (72 KB, 400x533)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>13128496
fucking lmaoing here
I see cis women on this board shit on trannies every day for negative ways they aren't like cis women, but as soon as someone posts positive things about how transwomen aren't like cis women some roastie comes in to say that 'no actually cis women do that too!'

absolutely seething
cis male btw
>>
>>13130481
Sometimes I have hours of public transport to catch (1-3 hours depending on the day). Even if I read a book and check the news I usually still have a couple hours to burn.

I began carrying a portable gaming system with me when I was pre-hrt because attending University meant 4+ hours of public transport in a day. I think it's good to carry something that can infinitely burn time even if some normie roastie thinks otherwise. Being scared of the opinions of others can be a sign of an immature child who thinks they're an adult.
>>
>>13130607
>attending University meant 4+ hours of public transport in a day
this sounds like literal hell
>>
>>13130594
It's the TERFs that hate MtF trannies. Well, they actually hate men to be precise, and refuse to see trannies as anything other than mentally ill men trying to enter their girls-only club.

Of course, when trannies spout male supremacy memes on the regular, they basically prove the TERFs right lmao
>>
>>13126924
Didn't know trans women could give birth. Guess I have to notify the dad...
>>
>>13130616
It was. If I had a late class I'd get home sometime around 7-8pm assuming I didn't stop have dinner. I'd regularly get home at 10pm. If I didn't get any entertainment or relax on public transport then 1/3rd or 1/2th of my week would be sleep / travel / study.

The worst part was I sometimes had 8:30am exams so I'd try to sleep at 9pm the night before, be unable to sleep because of the nervousness, go to sleep at 1am, then wake up at 4:30am to get ready and go to the train station. Then I'd finish my exam and travel home but I needed something to keep me awake and more coffee would probably send me into cardiac arrest.

When you're on public transport you don't really know other people's circumstances. As long as you aren't disrupting other passengers I don't see a problem with playing a portable gaming system. It's pretty pathetic to try and impress literal strangers on public transport who probably just stare out the window and imagine someone jumping over passing obstacles anyway.
>>
>>13126924
hold on is my mom actually a tranner? she only buys black phones, same for her computer
>>
>>13126924
Fuck I'm cis now
I should just throw away my mones
>>
>>13127150
Nice, only thing that fits me is don’t wear make-up and kinda awkward / nervous.
>>
>>13126884
Look at their shoulders. It's always shoulders.
>>
>>13127150
>uses android
Bonus points if rooted or custom rom. Also, if they are not Chinese and have a Oneplus or Xiaomi phone.

Also, if they carry a laptop and their OS is Linux based.
>>
>>13127729
>>13128036
At this point, transgirls are just irl /r9k/ bait.
>>
>>13132538
>if they carry a laptop
my ibm-era thinkpad is too heavy for me to to carry around uwu
>>
>She has eyes that look like she's been through a lot of suffering. It's not quite '1000 yard stare' but gives her a solemn appearance.
ow
>>
>>13130594
Incel
>>
>>13128610
Isn’t that what you’re doing? L o L
>>
>>13127729
I’m fucking dead>>13127762
Unironically the best poster on /lgbt/ along with feet anon
>>
>>13128569
>Although rum raisin is spookily one of my favorite flavors
The meme doesn't lie. Rum raisin is trans girl bait.
>>
>>13136629
cuck
>>
>>13127729
all of this is way too real, please stop
>>
>>13126924
i have a rose gold iphone but also i have an ssh app on it so i can dial into my openbsd server if i want to do anything exciting. what does that make me
>>
>>13137304
AGP
>>
>>13128424
I said STOP

It's kinda great that you didn't though. Really had me spooked until the FF14 thing but like everything else...still a little spooked.

Oh well not gonna change any of that.
>>
>>13128036
fucking christ i’ve done everything on that list fuck :/
>>
>>13126884
My company only gives us black iphones. Should I sue them for not supporting my transition?
>>
>>13137304
>iphone
oof
>>
>>13132640
this happened for me. before estrogen i had no problem lugging my t450s + extended battery around but now it’s soooo heavy i need to like get an x200-220 or maybe like an arm chromebook and libreboot it.
>>
>>13137310
accelerated graphics port is totes outdated but like if you enjoy retro games or something i guess i can understand why you’d want one.
>>
>>13126884
agp btw
>>
File: 1522791345521.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1921)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>13126924
>mfw gold phone 'cause it's the only one they had left

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.