[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 98978.jpg (80 KB, 680x672)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
They found that picture of Bill Clinton in the epstein mansion

b-based?
>>
>>13124243
epstein confirmed for trans ally, i wonder if he paid for trumps brazillian butt lift too?
>>
I think all pedophiles should be killed like anyone else but i think the pictures like this or of tranny Mrs Obama are certainly made by some psychotic creepy fucks
>>
>>13124243
its a painting
>>
>>13124800
That makes it a little weirder in a way.
>>
>>13124800
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html
>>
>>13124243
>mfw trump hates healthy, well adjusted trans people and wants to take their rights yet he's into this degenerate shit
>>
>>13124793
honestly true
every time i see one of those shitty edits i imagine some deranged boomer who lives in a filthy basement
>>
So I'm supposed to believe that Bill Clinton didn't pose for this painting
>>
>>13126830
you know how bill's cum really got on monica lewinsky's dress?
agp
bill was wearing it
>>
>>13126867
It definitely looks like the dress in the article posted here >>13125208

The fact that Hillary wore a practically identical dress IRL is a little telling
>>
>>13126903
Or it's that and a few photos of Bill that the artist used to create this.

Do you know how much art of just about anything there is out there? Rule 34.
>>
File: portrait.jpg (38 KB, 660x527)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
About 212,000,000 results. Thank you deep fake

Clinton's presidential portrait.

Wasn't it great when all we had to worry about was if the President was caught cheating?!
>>
>>13126903
It’s probably a reference to Monica Lewinsky’s blue cum stained dress

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.