[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: pigtails devilscandy.png (50 KB, 300x444)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
I'm a detransitioned FTM, aka a ciswoman now living as a woman. Unfortunately I'm depressed and was prescribed Zoloft, but I'm scared because it supposedly increases FSH hormone.

Would increase in FSH from Zoloft masculinize me at all, as a ciswoman?
Or would anything else about Zoloft?

Please.
>>
>>13122475
Why didn't you talk about this with your doctor?
>>
>>13122475
Why are you asking /lgbt/? This board is not for you as a cis straight woman. Try /adv/.
>>
>>13122515
this
ask an endocrinology community lmao
>>
>>13122475
kys
>>
File: vomit chan.jpg (77 KB, 621x621)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
imagine the smell of op
>>
>>13122475
No. Sertraline is a light estrogen and light functional anti-androgen. See:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29850907
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609273
Search “sertraline estrogenic”. There are many studies. I feminized a bit on sertraline prior to HRT. My body hair became thinner and my face looked younger.
>>
>>13122735
Thank you. How was your experience on sertraline? Did you like it?
>>
>>13122475
what led you to detransition? were you ever on t, and if so, what residual effects did it have on you after you'd stopped?
>>
>>13122829
Night terrors of subliminally knowing I was doing the wrong thing. I relate a lot with this person's story:
http://archive.is/NXXVS
I only quit recently so I can't really answer the second question. From what I read, the facial hair may be a permanent change..
>>
>>13122887
You are not LGBT. You do not belong in this community.
>>
>>13122887
From what you read? How the fuck did you get on T and not know facial hair growth is permanent? Going off T may lighten it, but whatever you've got you're stuck with unless you laser it off.
>>
>>13122939
>How the fuck did you get on T and not know facial hair growth is permanent?
this is what happens when the pink pill (or blue pill i guess, in this case) gaslighting squad gets to people and tells them they're trans when they're really not
>>
>>13122775
>How was your experience on sertraline?
I took escitalopram for a year before I began sertraline, so I will answer with regard to it (which should be around the same): It made me feel lots of physical euphoria https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Physical_euphoria sometimes spontaneously, and I discovered that massaging a specific part of the neck I could trigger it at will. The physical euphoria faded with time. The first time I masturbated on escitalopram felt exquisite, but that faded too. When I started MTF HRT, I was already on sertraline, and the physical euphoria returned. I learned it to trigger with thoughts.

Also SSRIs made me even more cold and emotionless than I already was. I like it. Emotions are just distracting noise. Here is a study about that effect of SSRIs: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Brian_Knutson/publication/51299461_Selective_Alteration_of_Personality_and_Social_Behavior_by_Serotonergic_Intervention/links/554858330cf2e2031b386d6b.pdf

I have a pharmacology page here: https://n2t.net/ark:/21206/10003 Eventually it will contain some information about SSRIs because it is tangentially related to MTF transition.
>>
>>13122974
Thank you!
=]
>>
>>13122926
oh, so "if you think you're trans, then you are trans" gaslighters, trenders who think being normal is boring, fetishists who jerk off to their reflection in the mirror, and other human garbage are welcome here, but somebody who has had a genuine and traumatic transgenderism-related experience is not? are you sure it's not because you happen to be one of those pinkpilling gaslighters and you don't want this person's experiences to scare away any potential initiates into the cult of transgenderism? what kind of people do you actually think belong in this "community", exactly?
>>
>>13123082
fucking duh. the op is a retarded cis woman who didn't even know anything about how hrt would affect her.
>>
>>13123082
She is not transgender and she is no lesbian or bisexual. She does not fall under any letter in the LGBT acronym. This community is not for her.
>>
>>13122692
Why would I smell?

>>13123082
Thank you. Even though I detransitioned, I don't know a better place for me to discuss my experiences
>>
>>13122515
She never said she was straight
>>
>>13122966
no sane person actually falls for that though. I mean if you're heavily autistic that's your fault for not having a normal person watch you all the time. either you're still trans, you're 20 iq, or you're a bait.
>>
>>13125473
She isn't talking about anything in regards to lesbianism or bisexuality. This is as good as a straight cis woman invading our space.
>>
>>13126234
This just in: cis straight women (especially mayo) are the most entitled things on this planet.
>>
>>13122692
>Pot calling kettle black
We're all in our PJs. Come on.
>>
>>13122887
>knowing I was doing the wrong thing
As in you were dysphoric and got off T for philosophical reasons, or you were never dysphoric to begin with and were on T for the hell of it?
>>
>>13122966
still
I extensively researched HRT before doing it
that's their personal responsibility and of the doctor prescribing it to inform them if they can't do it themselves
>>
>>13123082
Go back to plebbit
Nobody likes trenders here.
The rest of this is terf bait.

And yeah, if you think you're trans your probably trans. But that doesn't just mean whatever you want it to mean. If you're too retarded to even know what HRT does, the first-step medical treatment for gender dysphoria, a medical condition, then you probably didn't actually believe you were trans because you didn't even know what being trans meant. It'd be like believing you were gay without knowing that gay people have sex with other people of their same sex.
>>
>>13122735
Glad to hear

I'm mtf and started Zoloft yesterday with Hydroxizine prn for panic

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.