[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Redlobster_logocopia.png (47 KB, 483x206)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Why do trannies crave physical beatings and mental abuse?
>>
It feeds into our insanely low self worth whilst also making us feel wanted and desirable, our dysphoria makes us all an endless feedback loop of depression and then seeking validation for that depression which makes us more depressed
>>
They don't your question is dumb.

This is a McDonald's drive through ma'am
>>
>>13121795
Bpd
t. Trans
>>
>>13121795
It must have to do with our natural attraction to black people and their mannerisms. Tranners also like to live messy like black people
>>
>>13121795
Because, deep down, we all believe that we don't really deserve love. If someone cares about us and treats us well then there's a discretion.

>Somebody cares about me
>If somebody cares about me it means I'm a good person
>I'm not a good person, I'm a tranny

This doesn't make sense and we can't deal with it. On the other hand

>Somebody beats and abuses me
>If somebody beats and abuses me it means they don't care about me
>If somebody doesn't care about me, I'm not a good person
>I'm not a good person, I'm a tranny.

Everything makes sense, its normal, its our lot in life for being disgusting freaks.
>>
File: 1565639998895.jpg (131 KB, 1448x860)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>13121804

I have such mixed feelings towards tranners.

Part of me want to make love to and protect them. Another part of me wants to rape and beat them up. All at once.
>>
Do trannies really love Red Lobster?
>>
I just want to give them hugs. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>13121806
For me, it’s the McChicken
>>
>>13122766
And hardcore anal
>>
>>13122779
That would be nice too I guess. But mainly hugs.
>>
>>13121795
trust Americans to make lobster fast food
>>
>>13121795
Um, no?
>>
>>13122804
Microwaved lobster
>>
I don't know. Maybe I was born a masochist, I want it to stop and all, but my body just wants to be dominated and hurt.
>>
>>13123025
Post feet?
>>
>>13121795
what if i crave arby's
they have the meats
>>
>>13123097
It means you’re gay
>>
>>13123102
listen:
beef'n'cheddar with the curly fries and dr pepper. special arby's sauce. does it get any better?
no
no it doesn't
>>
Because we know we deserve it
>>
>>13121795

I solved this problem by giving non-permanently damaging punishments to tranny egfs for not doing positive things in their lives and praising them like children when they do. Works like a charm every time and satisfies some weird domination impulse. I control their lives and threaten them with forced nudity or humiliation, they clean their rooms and make it to gamestop/community-college on time.
>>
>>13125879
Based
>>
>>13125879
you're the best type of bf anon. Good on you.
>>
>>13125925

Ty, one of them will probably become permanent and irl when she graduates. I will still force her to wear a (little) cat collar in public and do other stuff. It may be cringy, but we like it and no one feels like offing themselves anymore.
>>
>>13121795
Because their hormone imbalance creates an ache in the muscles that can only be removed through pummeling.
>>
>>13125879
how would you humiliate a nudist who is immune to humiliation?
i'v
>>
Mtfs wanna be women
Ftms are women
Women crave control and nothing controls more than a black eye and a chill up your spine straight to your crotch
>>
>>13126691

You have to be mildly creative and find something they dislike but also sort of crave without going into degradation territory. Each thing should be tailored to the individual. If they nudist doesn't like (but does like sort of like the idea of cum-swallowing/toy insertion edgy, then make them do that). The general principle is always the same. For me, it's all about convincing them to do what I want them to do safely, except I really like light/medium S+M. And if they like verbal praise, or trinkets/stuffed toys/attention the reward principle is the same.

I think it's manipulative but it comes from a good place. I want them to be happier so I can date a happier person and be happier.
>>
>Assuming something so far off-base right out the gate

This won't be a conversation.
>>
>>13122772
based
>>
>>13123136
>arby's sauce
Mental illness confirmed. Roast gets horseradish.
>>
>>13126693
>>
how do i desensitize myself from bullying?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.