[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I'm going to transition. But before I go into the hardcore stuff, I want to start off with more natural stuff.

What medication (Natural substances) can I get over the counter for myself to use for the next couple of months?

Stuff that really will help me ready my body for the big stuff. I don't want to just jump right in and fuck myself up entirely.

Also I'm a poor fag so take it easy on my finances.
>>
>>12881959
>I want to start off with more natural stuff.
you're simplying delaying starting proper mones and damaging your future because you're afraid
the "natural" argument is retarded
>>
>>12881974
I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
Bioidentical hormones (estrogen, estradiol) is the most natural stuff you can take. Anything else is less natural as long as you avoid ethinylestradiol (synthetic).
If you're going to transition, you'll want to go into the "hardcore" stuff as it's more suited for your body than anything else like pueraria mirefica (PLEASE choose real hormones instead if you're gonna transition).
>>
It's going to lower your testosterone levels slightly. Probably 100-200 points (ng/dl).

But just 2mg of bio-identical estradiol in a month is enough to lower your testosterone levels to a hundred.

If you are poor, natural stuff isn't cheap either. You'll have to take a good amount for it to work. Pueraria Mirifica is the strongest, but I would not take more than 2000mg. I would also monitor liver functioning. Buy from reputable distributors, make sure they are legit. Do your research.
>>
>>12882000
>pueraria mirefica

So you're saying I shouldn't use this a starter? Will it not help me at least a little bit?

Does this do anything in general?
>>
>>12882009
It's completely pointless to delay your transition with subpar HRT. Estrogen is completely natural, and for most it will take an incredibly long time to get close to your desired results (2-3 years). Why delay it with something that's the same, but weaker? If you don't wanna start too "hardcore", just stick to a low dose for a while. It's recommended by most to start with a low dose estrogen to begin with anyways for two months or so.

I think anything else than estrogen and not delaying it is making a regrettable mistake.
>>
>>12882021
Okay but the problem is they do not sell these 'hardcore' supplements over the counter. Or do they? If so I'd have no problem going to get some. Because it's going to take me a long time to get to a doctor who can help me through my process. I have a year more or less until then. Right now I'm focusing on first losing most my body muscle and fat.
>>
>>12882026
They do online.
Check out /hrtgen/ and see if you find some suppliers close to you.
Depending on where you live you might even be able to get it with informed consent or straight up over the counter in some poorer countries.
>>
>>12882028
I live in SA. No idea where to begin to be honest. I'll check what I can find online.

Any idea what I can use to decrease the receding hairline of mine?
Also to slow down testosterone.
Well basically anything that'll benefit me towards my goal.
>>
>>12882042
Finasteride/Dutasteride will block DHT and prevent further hair loss for now, but for maximum effect you'll want to get on HRT as well of course. May or may not require a script where you live, but you can also get this online.

To slow down testosterone you'll want either Estrogen monotherapy (generally only done with injections to get good enough levels to suppress testosterone) or you'll take in combination with estrogen Spiro/Bicalutamide/Cypro, preferably Cypro and Spiro is quite ineffective. 25mg Cypro is more than enough if you're on Estrogen. My T levels are completely nuked combined with my very average estradiol blood levels.

Overall though unless you're like 40 and bald, you'll only need estrogen+antiandrogen and no DHT blocker. I highly recommend taking an antiandrogen combined with estrogen in the beginning, and maybe reduce the antiandrogen dose over the years as your body gets used to producing less T (on cypro). Only use Spiro if you have no other options.

tl;dr estrogen and t blocker. hrt is magic for some.
>>
Thanks anon I read it. Will go hunt later on to see what I can find. Luckily not that old yet. But hair is a bitch.
>>
File: 1552906679031.jpg (86 KB, 672x800)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>12881959
>hardcore stuff
Come the fuck on
You either do this or you don't you daft cunt
What's next?
>Oh I'm only gonna do my pitch for 3 years before I get into the hardcore voice training
>>
lol just take 1mg E and some bica or cypro and you're okay for now, it's not like you grow instant boobs or spontaneously turn into a bimbo
>>
>>12882072
But will some features change and look more feminine and feel more feminine?
>>
>>12882077
that's the whole point, but at a low dose like that not really. at least it prevents things from getting worse, for now.
>>
>>12882081
So what dose is recommended? To begin with and see results in a few months?

I need to ask. All these are safe to take without a doctor's guidance, right?
>>
>>12882091
You'll probably want to get blood tests of estradiol, testosterone, and prolactin especially if you're on cypro.
It's only as safe as you make it. There's really no danger if you do your research and take precautions. A low dose of anything is unlikely to give any complications, but you won't really see much results. Google more desu, you've got a lot of information to go on for now, expand it.
>>
>>12882096
Alright thanks anon.
>>
File: SLG350.png (708 KB, 649x649)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>12882001
I have tried hops, white peony, spearmint, saw palmetto, beta-Sitosterol and pueraria extract from Solgar's PM PhytoGen Complex.

Hops, white peony, and spearmint work. White peony works through the effect of paeoniflorin, which is said to be pro- aromatase. So far only one study has been done (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1897494) on rat ovaries, with licorice, another antiandrogen, that is not safe to take for more than one month in large doses because of glycyrrhiza acid. You'll need over 1000mg of white penoy or 100mg of paeoniflorin for an effect. You'll need around 900mg of Hops for an effect. I read it can make you drowsy, so watch for that. With spearmint you also have to check liver functioning and it lowers free testosterone. Beta-sitosterol works and is stronger than saw palmetto. Beta-sitosterol lowers DHT by inhibiting 5-alpha reductase type II. You'll need about 300-400mg for it to work. The pueraria extract works, but I don't know how strong it is. My guess is 80mg of extract is equivalent to 160-320mg (2x-3x) of pueraria.
>>
>>12882150
could you also tell us about free energy machines, how vaccines are bad, and how the earth is flat?
>>12881959
supplements and herbal medicines are largely memes which is why anybody can get them without a prescription or age checks. get on the good stuff before t wrecks your shit even more.
>>
>>12882057
>Finasteride/Dutasteride

I would not recommend Finasteride/Dutasteride. It can have nasty neurological side effects. Take estrogen or bicalutamide. If you are taking bicalutamide, it is advisable to do a liver enzyme test within 4 months and periodically thereafter (https://www.reddit.com/r/MtFHRT/comments/9i0yh2/bicalutamide_casodex_as_an_antiandrogen_for/).
>>
>>12882168
>supplements and herbal medicines are largely memes
No they really aren't! Why do you think many drugs come from natural sources or are derivatives of natural drugs? Because they often work.
I'm absolutely not recommending using "natural" drugs when there are real drugs available that are studied, tested, and available in purified standardized form.
>>
>>12881959
"Hardcore" stuff, really? This isn't heroin, it's natural hormones that occur in the body. Nothings going to fuck you up (other than aa side effects), stop memeing and just do it, you aren't getting anything out of taking "natural" remedies or alternatives especially not in 2 months, hrt barely starts to take effect by then
>>
>>12882654
Calm down faggot I'll do the the things. I just need to get it done through a fucking doctor.

Therefor I want to start with over the counter stuff before I eventually start it under professional supervision.
>>
>>12881959
A lot of people don't know about this but anise oil is one of the strongest natural estrogens, and one of the most potent synthetic estrogens can be made very easily from it.

The main component of anise oil is anethole, which if mixed with sodium hydroxide (lye) and microwaved, will react and make anol, which after distillation, further reacts with itself to form hexestrol. The thing about this reaction is that while it probably does not produce very much hexestrol, the hexestrol is so potent that even micrograms of it have effects, so if only 5% of the anethole reacts, and only 5% of the anol reacts (these figures are very conservative), 1g of the end product will have 2.5mg of hexestrol which is equivalent to ~6mg of estrogen.

Definitely not recommending you should try this bootleg operation though, just sharing for scientific purposes, no one knows what kind of byproducts could be created in the process, and without proper techniques to purify the product or determine the % hexestrol in the final product it would be dangerous to try to use it, so maybe just stick to anise oil if anything, or the other things that anons are saying in this thread.
>>
>>12882717
>anise oil
Okay but how does one use it without having to chemically process it to it's final form?
>>
>>12882717
Interesting. Is this true?
>>
People who say phytoestrogens don't work are spreading false information. Some of the ones in PM and other plants have higher affinity toward estrogen receptors than estrogen itself.
>>
>>12882731
your reading comprehension isn't very good is it sis?
>>
>>12882731
You don't have to chemically process it, anise oil still acts as an estrogen, and you can use it however you would normally use an oil, though essential oils should be diluted before using them on your skin generally.

>>12882746
The chemistry is somewhat unconventional, and hexestrol is one of the lesser known estrogens, but the reaction mechanics are relatively well known for this kind of thing, so it should work.

>>12882765
Affinity =/= effectiveness, for example IIRC onions isoflavones have a high affinity toward estrogen receptors (they bind easily) but they dont affect the receptor in the right way to activate a response. Anise oil is effective in this way because it activates the receptor strongly.
>>
>>12882817
What I meant was, do you take it orally or just rub it onto your skin and wait for magic to happen?
>>
>>12882817
top retard, don't listen to this hon science
>>
>>12882681
You do realize most of the over counter stuff has more negative health effects than pure estradiol right? The shit is bloated with unecessary substances and will kill your liver
>>
>>12882830
The most direct method would probably be to rub it onto skin

>>12882846
What do you take issue with?
>>
>>12882854
Cool I'll transition by putting some oil on my skin. Very cool. Should've started this as a baby then perhaps I would have grown a full blown vagina.
>>
>>12882867
Probably not, these supplements aren't going to be anywhere near as effective as natural estrogen.
>>
>>12882902
whoa are you serious?
>>
>>12882907
Yes
>>
>>12882922
Actually anise is as potent as estradiol for inducing estrus in rats, maybe eating the leaves could work too?
>>
>>12882817
Where do I buy this oil? Pharmacy?
>>
>>12882817
Is there a big differences between the leaf and the seed?
>>
>>12881959
>science very scary nature very good
>>
>>12882952
Essential oil supplier most likely, or online.

>>12882960
Yes, seed has a lot more oil content.

>>12882946
Really? You should try that then.
>>
>>12882042
South america? just write in gregg's and present it to the pharma, they won't care.
>>
>>12882817
hey there ksenia
how are you doing
>>
>>12881998
It makes you estrogen resistant and also makes your BP go really high (I was 150/120) jus saying. I did au naturale for about 6 months first

Pueraria mirifica for E and Saw Palmetto for AAs.
>>
>>12885358
>Pueraria mirifica for E and Saw Palmetto

Are these truly effective? I see lots of anons against it
>>
>>12885358
>Saw Palmetto

Beta-sitosterol is stronger, it's literally the reason why saw palmetto works, it contains Beta-sitosterol. See >>12882150.

Spearmint works better as an AA, because it reduces free testosterone while beta-sitosterol only reduces DHT. Or, you can just take the Pueraria. Just don't take more than 2000mg.
>>
>>12885369
Just get real hrt, why hon dose yourself, everyday it only get worse, and those things won't stop it.
>>
>>12885600
Elaborate
>>
>>12885579
as far as i know, pureria has problems because plant based estrogren (phytoestrogen) blocks estrogen receptors, but im not sure about that
wouldn't milk help because it contains estrogen? Isn't that where the tit grow meme came from?
>>
>>12885369
those are literal pharmaceutical shills

PM is legit (assuming your vendor is good)

can't confirm SP, but given its effect on prostate cancer I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>12885369
PM probably yes, saw palmetto probably no.
Proper HRT is safer, easier and most likely cheaper than "natural" alternatives.
>>
Natural doesn't mean anything. Are you searching for something less potent? Something that will never give you the results that you want? Then try praying, it's free and will give you the same results as holistic foolery.
If you actually want to transition then follow a guide or seek medical professional help for hormone therapy. These days it's bioidentical, which means that if you were to swap all of the estrogen in someone's body with it's bioidentical substitute, the person would have no change in their chemistry. You're wasting both time and money even considering an over the counter solution.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.