[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Any normal parent would be very disappointed and depressed to see their son trying to be something he's not (a girl). It's embarrassing for the family, it sets up the son for a hard life, exposes them to all the diseases in the homosexual lifestyle, and no one wants to see their son think they're a girl when you raised a beautiful boy for a long time. "Supportive parents" are just crazy and naive by allowing their kids to get away with trying to change sex
>>
File: 149189757-288-k950686.jpg (22 KB, 288x450)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>12880583
you still posting this huh
>>
I'd only want success and happiness for any children of mine. As long as they have the best chance at achieving each of those goals I'd be quite content, I'm not trying to start a medieval dynasty after all.
>>
>>12880583
Easy problem easy solution: boymode
>>
>>12880583
Yes clearly the child should suck it up and kill themselves like a man, its what every parent wants.
>>
My family is going to be more disappointed when their repressed son finally kills himself because they would never be accepting.
>>
>>12880593
They want the (you)'s that people keep giving them.
>>
>>12880608
>I'd only want success
Being transsexual sets up a kid for a very hard life. They won't be able to get a job. And don't give me that crap about "passing". None of them ever look like actual women, EVER. People aren't stupid, they can tell you look weird. They also get beaten to death on the streets, and most end up homeless or prostitutes. They have a 40% suicide rate, which scares the shit out of me if my son is trying to become a girl.
>>
>>12880583
We get it. You're the 'boy' and you need to jerk off.

Go to BDSMLR, there's plenty better fap material there. You're just annoying here.
>>
>>12880618
Pro tip: more trannys anhero from repression them transition.
>>
>>12880583
any parent who care about this is shit tier
>>
>>12880583
You’re not going to change anyone’s mind. Trans people are great. The ones I know are functioning tax paying good people. You’re just an asshole. Go fucking die.
>>
>>12880583
That's what my parents thought, then when I was able to get access to HRT and top surgery when I was 22, my mood instantly picked up and I was no longer a leeching, bad mood, binge-eating NEET. My mom was even crying that she should have helped me get it earlier.
>>
my parents raised 3 other siblings who all lead successful lives, and they are happy and supportive of my choices and they just want the best for me, they were happy to get me a prescription for hrt at 16 and my dad tells me often how fem i am : )
>>
>>12880716
good for you. i don't understand these threads. i became a kinder, happier, more patient person on hrt, and actually stopped fighting with my parents. it was all good.

if your parents aren't accepting, you're gonna have to learn to persuade them.
>>
>>12880640
>Trans people are great.
then why are we all so fucking miserable
>>
>>12880583
she's kinda cute
>>
>>12880613
You tranny faggots kill yourselves half the time anyways, so what does it matter?
>>
>>12880839
why cant incels fag losers like you get that its attempts. cant you read your own meme image retarded subhuman trash
>>
>>12880583
who cares, honestly i dont give a shit what my dad or mom thinks. they have never been there for me emotionally and dont bother to read into anything so if they want to refuse me my transition theyd better be damn ready to hear about my strife day in and day out. and then explain to me how much harder it is on them.
>>
File: breakingsissy.png (685 KB, 1000x526)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>
>>12880583
Breeders are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>12881919
They don't like capitalism so they go to that instead.
>>
>>12881923
why dont they like capitalism?
>>
File: IMG_20190228_120843.jpg (29 KB, 1080x779)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>12880583
How many more days of summer left?
>>
Why do breeders act like their offspring are their own personal sockpuppets to control?
>>
>>12880810
I'm not. I have a job, boyfriend, and fiber optic internet.
>>
>>12882004
Because they don't have a real legacy.

Notice all the breeders that latch onto anything their children accomplish as if they are responsible.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>12880618
Don't have children then, if them not being what you selfishly want is a problem for you

Fucking breeders
>>
I need to inform OP that we can see you have multiple "personas" commenting in here, supporting your view, sis chill, it's Friday go out
>>
>>12880583
This is why I repress. Not everyone falls to their illness.

I understand the disgust this sickness brings to everyone around me.

ty based repressor supporting anon
>>
Ugh, you are OP baby, this thread shows all your comments with the "OP" labelled, you're not that anon babe

Jesus, what a sad tool
>>
>>12881906
>breakingsissy.png
Elaborate?
>>
>>12880583

if my son seriously wanted to transition I would facilitate it to the best of my ability and resources; i don't want to see some hon bullshit walking around my fucking house, if I'm going to have a trans daughter she's going to be pretty and passable dammit
>>
>>12884146
If only more parents thought like that...
>>
>>12880612
Shut up and man up, what are you a pussy?
>>
>>12884314
yeah
>>
>>12881943
Because they're told to not like it by other people like them
>>
>>12880618
>Look at all this shit we allow to happen to them!
>They also have a high suicide rate, which must totally be unrelated to the first point! CLEARLY its bad to be trans!
No, the problem is you and your 'normie' friends are too big of pussies and cowards to clamp down on the violent among your shitty number.
>>
>>12880839
Many trans do kill themselves but it's because of you, not them. Someone will eventually decide that the best way to prevent trans from offing themselves is to kill you unless you want to do everyone a solid here
>>
>>12884314
yes
>>
>>12880618
Yeah driving them to suicide sets them up for a much easier life, never have to try again at anything ever!
>They have a 40% suicide rate
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_8564834?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAzCiXcxTd7GLABsHoANL_efGEa3arHKLVdBQp17XisaLtcpH80IyBeeFod688Mpg2imVeRPNPfmxBSic5SNIkglOokKf12cC2TETW3kcWRB2tCLaO5ZFCvKfau9ZDtkSeRBHa4VSDao3Bq8FUOmZEIiEC_vKgj4Jwqqis7CH59y
>those with strong support were 82% less likely to attempt suicide than those without support
>transgender youth whose parents reject their gender identity are 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than transgender youth who are supported by their parents
Hmmmm so do you want to revise your claim about only worrying about what's best for the kid and will keep them from killing themselves?
Or would you rather summon some scrap of integrity to stop lying and virtue signalling and just admit that it's all about your triggered bigoted feels?
>>
>>12880583
Not trans people are the stereotype you have in mind.

>exposes them to all the diseases in the homosexual lifestyle
Not for transbians into cis women (like me).

>and no one wants to see their son think they're a girl
I like being a male on female hormones. I am aware of what I am.
>>
>>12880839
>When you forget you're supposed to be pity trolling about what's best for poor confused trannies XD
You/pol/tards just litterally can't help yourselves.
>>
>>12882454
t. future hon
>>
>>12886450
I'm halfway between convinced and just hoping that you're an elaborate troll to make us look bad.
t. trans girl in long-term relationship with cis woman
>>
>>12886507
>I'm halfway between convinced and just hoping that you're an elaborate troll to make us look bad.
I know my ways are very unorthodox. I try to help, and I have helped many people that have only been harmed by the mainstream narrative.
>>
>beautiful
>boy
choose one
>>
>>12880716
Lol I don't own cups.
>>
>>12886450
Any sane person would rather have a het trans girl for a daughter than a delusional NEET transbian cult leader.
>>
>>12886686
Forget alternative agp narratives or whatever the fuck.
You spew endless hate at gay men out of your own twisted issues. You're not trying to help them.
>>
>>12886814
don't engage him
he already knows his entire world view is based on nothing more than his personal romances and AGP lesbian fetishism
he knows there is not a shred of factuality in the verbal diarrhea he calls a philosophy
as a matter of fact he has been backed up into a corner countless times and had his views ripped apart on all levels and like the coward narcissist he is he simply turned tail
he is not here to debate
he is here to shill his chatroom and propagandize to feed his saviour cult leader complex
also he legit wants to fuck his mother,not even an ad hominem ask him he will admit it
>>
>>12886745
No really. Transbianism is easy to accept for parents because it just means your son taking female hormones instead of effectively becoming a completely different person.

>>12886814
>You spew endless hate at gay men out of your own twisted issues. You're not trying to help them.
Indeed. I never claimed to help gays. Like I said, people are vessels for my values. It is not helping people what moves me, but spreading my values.
>>
>>12886920
case in point
a coward with delusions of grandeur

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.