[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1562807514390m.jpg (67 KB, 924x1024)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
what age do You have to be to be a youngshit, or at least get hated for transitioning "young" whatever that age might be, is everyone who gets mad at them generally a late transitioner?
>>
>>12878696
13 or less
>>
>>12878696
from what i understand it's about 15 or 16
>>
>>12878705
>>12878725
This is a fairly reasonable range, 16 is cutting it close, though.

And not everyone who gets mad at them is necessarily a late transitioner, but most of them are. It's an AGP vs HSTS thing, the youngshits are HSTS. AGP isn't faketrans or anything, but it's highly correlated with negative outcomes for a wide variety of reasons (that usually all apply at once), so there's a lot of seething going on.
>>
It used to be 18, and now these days it's closer to 15
>>
>>12878757
>the youngshits are HSTS

This is just dumb shit because by every indication I was HSTS by your dumb typology, knew I was trans since a child, gay, but because I didn't get to transition until later when I got away from my family I'm APG?
>>
>>12878771
The youngshits are HSTS (this might change in the coming years and is already changing, there are exceptions)
That doesn't mean the HSTS are youngshits.

Everyone has different opportunities growing up, and how supportive your parents are isn't a determining factor in HSTS vs AGP. It sounds like you fit extremely well into the category of HSTS. Even getting simple three letter acronyms wrong is HSTS, they have statistically lower IQ.

Also, not that it applies in this case because you're clearly HSTS, but this is a cluster typology. Not every HSTS or every AGP has to fit every single category, it just so happens that the vast majority of them cluster as two distinct types across many different traits.
>>
>>12878696
As long as you dont go on spiro you have a good chance of passing
>>
>>12879434
I take bicalutamide but what's wrong with spironolactone?
>>
I started HRT at 14 and had the lack of sense to both talk about my experiences sneaking hormones online and post a pic at the same time, got bullied hard and was considering just leaving 4chan. Did I deserve that? I don't know, but getting hormones online and living a lie until I turned 18 was not easy in the least, though even though I'm not exactly early-transitioner-grade pretty, I at least pass and that is good enough for me. And though I don't believe in blanchardist typology, if I had to pick one it would be AGP. I wish I could talk about my experiences without all the hate.
>>
>>12879434
huh? what's wrong with spiro?
>>
i started at 17, i'm a hon and i still get hate from 20 year olds that are more fem than me so idk anymore lmfao
>>
Before puberty for that guaranteed jealousy directed at you, anything before 18 would be young to me as you can't normally do it by yourself.
>>
>>12878696
>, is everyone who gets mad at them generally a late transitioner?

late transistioners being bitter are a meme. most people who shit on young transitioning are poltards, conservashits, terfs, transphobic gay men aka gincel, etc anybody with some greviance against trans people who want to force male puberty on young trans people because they want them to suffer from having male features because they want to spite trans people
>>
Below 22 years and you qualify for youngshit.
>>
>>12882070
there's no way I qualify as a youngshit lol
I fucking wish
>>
>>12880748
There will always be be hate but your story could help us (me) understand our own experiences better...
>>
>>12878705
>>12878725
>>12878757
>>12878769
>>12880748
>>12882070
All these replies are retarded, it depends where you ask. Only here is over 20 considered old, on reddit mould be called a youngshit until you're maybe 30. IRL any tranny under 40 is considered young.
>>
>>12882070
22 is too old and missed all boats. Bones fused, puberty over, full beard growing, shoulders wide.
>>
>>12882429
I started at 23 and I'm passing and pretty.
>>
>>12882431
pics or stop larping
>>
>>12882434
>posting my pic in a thread full of bitterns
no thanks. Why would I lie though? If I wanted to make you feel like shit I'd claim to have started at 15. My post actually gives you hope.
>>
If you pass and started before like 17 you are considered a youngshit

If you didn’t pass you could be 16-21 and start calling yourself a hon

I didn’t start until after puberty mostly fucked me up (lupron/blockers at 15, E at 17). I’m tall, have biggish shoulders, masculinized features, deep voice, etc. The only thing I really stopped was facial hair and whatever little masculinization I had left.

BUT

I pass. Has more to do with genres than anything else but the fact that I mailfailed frequently before hrt means I’m given as an example of a youngshit. I have BDD and convince myself I can’t pass but I mean I do. I know a lot of other trans people my age and a LOT of them don’t exactly pass very well. Age matters but if you’ve already experienced most of male puberty it’s more genes. IMO youngshit should be before significant puberty

God why was I a little autistic bitch who took a year to actually communicate my emotions properly like I could of had lupron a year earlier
>>
>>12882428
Maybe 10-15 years ago. These days trans stuff is literally everywhere and kids can come out way easier. 16+ is late and you're relying on luck
>>
>>12882428
>IRL any tranny under 40 is considered young.
>IRL any tranny under 40 is considered young.
What kind of fantasy world are you living in?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.