[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download.png (350 B, 290x174)
350 B
350 B PNG
How did/do you deal with locker rooms in high school? Leave advice or share stories, just trying to start to a general discussion about dealing with transition while in school... for a friend of mine who's still in the public school system
>>
>>12874682
I fucking shoot up the school, like any sane person would have.
>>
>>12874682
This place is full of ugly hons who transitioned after high school.
>>
>>12874689
not something I haven't considered before to be honest
>>
>>12874691
I actually did know a legit hon in high school
>>
>>12874715
how was she treated? I knew one trans girl in high who actually passed quite well and wasnt a total peice of shit
>>
>>12874682
bump
>>
>>12874728
I actually don't really know
I didn't see her that much at school but when I did I didn't see anyone treat her badly
Contrast this with the one ftm I knew at a different school (family moved and I changed schools) who was treated like shit by seemingly everybody
>>
>>12874682
go away youngshit
>>
>>12874764
There were a few ftms at my school but there was only one I knew who didnt seem like a complete trender, he got straight up harrassed by the same group of people pretty much every day ): I wonder what the difference is
>>
>>12874774
Do me a favor and pass away you dusty cunt. Anything you do after 30 is like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic, have fun reserving your cemetary plot, retard.
>>
>>12874682
FtM here, I never came out officially to the school or my parents as trans during high school or anything, so I was stuck with girls' locker room for 4 years. The other kids knew I was trans or thought I was a huge lesbian, so I'd go in one of our 4 private changing stalls and stay out of sight for the entire time before/after class while everyone else changed in the open mostly.
>>
>>12874682
i'm ftm. had to use the girl's locker room in high school despite basically presenting as male. changed in a stall, kept to my own business. apparently the girls hated me and would talk shit about me (fair enough i guess), but they were all too chicken to actually say anything to me directly. high school was retarded.
>>
>>12874682
I'm non-binary/AFAB. It was kinda awkward but I think most of the girls in the locker room were mostly ok for the most part about my whole transition process. I lived in a pretty queer-friendly environment, so I think I got off fairly good all things considered. I think it'll be the same for you (unless you live in a horrible conservative place) people are generally accepting except for a few nasty bigots here and there, but you just have to cancel out all the haters and keep being you because you're beautiful as you are :)
>>
>>12874788
at least ill get to see the 30s youll probably commit suicide by then youngshit
>>
>>12874814
I passed well in high school, to the point where the only thing about me that could give me away was my voice and even after I started speaking most people usually just assumed I was a cis male, the only people who knew were people who I had phys ed with, which thankfully I didnt know many of. Only shit I ever got was for changing in the stalls when people wanted to piss. Sucks mad ass bro.
>>
>>12874830
I'll be sleeping peacefully in the void while your children wipe your ass and remind you what your name is
>>
>>12874849
This is fucking brutal. Thank you anon.
>>
>>12874847
is that supposed to be a diss for you or me?
>>
>being able to transition while in school
Young people get to have nice things.
>>
>>12874887
what the fuck are you talking about lmao. ive a long term partner, a good job youll never have in a million years and a condo

what the fuck do you have, pills? you'll die alone dumb tranny nobody wants you for more than a fuckhole
>>
>>12874887
oh fuck. my computer is on fire
>>
>>12874682
I was repressing back in school, but I always tried to hide what I could behind the locker door and changed as fast as possible.
>>
>>12874887
Proof youngshits are sociopath.
>>
>>12874689
Cool name fren did you make it yourself
>>
>>12876356
Sociopathy is trutrans
>>
>>12874849
>I'll have a normal life
nobody tell him
>>
>>12876501
>this cope
>>
>>12874682
As mtf in the closet, I just brought a pair of thin sweats to gym and wore them over my regular clothes. Kept the weirdos off me and I didn't have to get naked in fromt of a bunch of dudes literally touching each other's dicks. Some of the gayest "straight" people ever.
>>
File: 1547801309849.png (256 KB, 420x420)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>12874847
>>
>>12874887
as a cis man I have to say it, you're just an asshole, assuming this is not just a try-hard bait, you're attitude will make your life a lot less than normal
>>
I was a repressing ftm in high school. Being surrounded by hot chicks in their underwear helped distract me from my dysphoria
>>
File: lmaoo.jpg (128 KB, 409x409)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
I never took gym in the proper sense. I took a shitty, easy online class to get the credit. I never had to dress in a locker room or anything like that. Anyone who actually took gym and didn't find a loophole to get around it is probably retarded.
>>
>>12879166
I went to tech school for half the day so I only had to do four core classes at my normal school and never had gym once, the catch is that now I'm fucking uneducated and my only skill is graphic design
>>
>>12874682
If the locker rooms had a bathroom, I'd go into a stall and change there instead of in front of everyone.
>>
>>12877807
oof nothing makes me more dysphoric than women in revealing clothes
>>
>>12874682
Stalled everyday until everyone else was nearly done before fumbling out of my clothes. Usually skip the shower, and sometimes even just put my normal clothes on over the gym clothes.

I despised gym class.
>>
>>12880658
The problem for me was that even though I had just come out, I already passed really well and most of the people I knew thought I was cis. Plus our locker rooms never had stalls and were cramped as shit.
>>
on hrt since 14, me and my parents fought tooth and nail to get me exempt from gym, a letter from a therapist should suffice .
>>
There's a trans guy in my year who got permission to leave his stuff in the pe staffroom and I guess changes in the bathroom.

Personally I just "forget" my clothes every time
>>
>>12880909
Yea that worked for me in middle school but highschool was a whole different story. Anyone who comes to phys ed without clothes will be shot on site.
>>
I came out Junior year of HS and passed pretty well overall. Everyone treated me pretty well and the administration was pretty great about everything. It was a tiny school so I did a "fitness" class that a lot of people did to get the mandatory gym requirements every year. Thankfully the weight lifting and cardio machines were in the main building and not the sports building so I just changed in the bathroom. I normally used the office bathroom but if it was closed I'd use the female bathrooms. desu I could have used them always but the office one is soooo much nicer lmao. I never actually did a real sport though lol
>>
>>12874826
>nb bio girl
>had a positive experience in highschool and didn't feel out of place in the girls locker room

gee i wonder why
>>
>>12874682
Put gym clothes under your regular clothes and voila, you're good! Unless you feel like stalling, but you're gonna be late or have to dress super fast. If you have shaved legs, just wear sweatpants to school take off your hijab, and enjoy. If you don't shave legs, just wear the gym shirt and maybe a sports bra or a binder! Nobody will see girllegs if you have hair on them so you're good in that regard! On the shaved days, if you can't bear the sweat (although I have never moved enough in gym class to get sweaty), just wait out the locker rooms and go to the bathroom to change there! Just don't go the bathroom during the locker rooms, that could draw you unnecessary attention! You can also always skip it if you want to! Good luck :3
>>
why do you all hate each-other so much, you're doing all the hating for me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.