[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

why nowadays so many young trasitioners are lesbians or bisexual?
>>
because other mtfs are the cutest and best partners and i dont want to label them out of my dating pool
>>
guys and girls are both hot idk
>>
File: mmm435ke4fl11.jpg (112 KB, 1000x850)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>12677019
>lesbians or bisexual?

Big differences between a bisexual trans woman and an AGP transbian.
>>
>>12677019
They're fetishists, simple as
>>
>>12677050
No hon would ever consider themselves a trap because that would imply they see themselves as a guy. Bad image.
>>
If this is true, it's sad that they use to gatekeep because you weren't gay.
>>
>>12677019
i like giant boobs and big thighs but i also like big arms+hands and hard chests and broad shoulders
>>
The old one are mostly transbian, zoomers are all straight.
>>
>>12677253
This is what I see too. Getting on E/off T before puberty seems to help with getting female sexuality.
>>
>>12677019
because they're not getting gatekept for admitting attraction to women the way trannies used to be
>>
>>12677019
Cuz girls are hot
>>
>>12677803
this is not accurate
>>
>>12677909
it still happens, but much less often
>>
>>12677019
>transgenders are getting more accepted
>early transitions are becoming more common
>majority of transgirls fall under the AGP cluster

i wonder why
>>
>>12677922
this is still not accurate, im a zoomer tranny that doesnt admit to being a transbian because theyre seen as disgusting
>>
>>12677019
As a millennial, I got gatekept for being a transbian. I guess that doesn't happen anymore nowadays.
>>
>>12677019
cuz men are subhuman
>>
>>12677984
"seen as disgusting" != denied hormones
>>
>>12677019
It's not as bad to be unapologetically agp as long as you pass.
Today we are at a point where there are 13 year olds who transition pretty much solely due to watching to much anime and guess what they will always be seen as more valid than you because they look the part
>>
>>12677984
>>12678084

Why do you guys think that transbians get all the hate? 90 % of all transphobia seems directed towards transbians. TERFs and normal people alike don't seem to mind FtM or straight MtF. But why is that do you think?
>>
>>12678326
i look good enough, i started hormones at 16 and i wasnt very tall or anything in the first place. transbians just have such an awful stigma is what im saying.
>>
>>12678360
Probably because men are seen as more aggressive and they've gotta "protect their women" or whatever. They don't realize that 99% of transbians are just normal transgirls that like chicks, not predators in disguise.

Bad publicity is more harmful than good publicity is helpful.

As for FtMs, probably because they have much less exposure than us. As for straight trannies, I think they get a lot of hate too, but it definitely doesn't seem as prevalent, I just hear a lot of 4chan going "ree trannies" and talking about being tricked into being gay, but I doubt many of those people get out of their basements enough to meet a transgirl or complain outside of 4chan desu.
>>
>>12678350
I really don't want to believe this is real.
>>
File: 1559175500842.jpg (157 KB, 917x960)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>12677035
>because other mtfs are the cutest and best partners
Seconding this.
>>
>>12679158
or it's just AGP narcissism
>>
>>12677019
Most mtf's prefer women but transbians were gatekept way harder in the past since the numbers don't exactly make sense when you compare it to cis girls (like 2/3rd of mtf's are bi/les which is way off from cis people)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.