[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>look up trans girl on youtube
>see this

I feel bad for millenial hons, this is what you'd look like if you were born a zoomer.
>>
>1987

Cograta op you triggered me. I pass for everyday even to other trannies and lesbains. But looking at those “teehee I just got my pills at 13” hurts.
>>
>>12676697
How old were you when you transitioned?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (78 KB, 580x800)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>12676683
robin jaspers clearly doesn't pass in the 2nd to last pic, even with angles and lighting
emma ellingsen doesn't pass outside of her edited selfies/vids - see pic related (and remember she's ony 17)

idk about the others
>>
>>12676724
lmao what
>>
>>12676724
She passes just fine in this one, what are you on about?
>>
>>12676724
cope
>>
>>12676724
If you think that doesn't pass, you're delusional. Her facial geometry may be somewhat unusual for a Scandinavian chick, but there are many natal females in Eastern Europe with similar features.
>>
>>12676724
you are biased and must have a hate boner for this girl because she just looks like a girl in that pic.
>>
>>12676724
Ive seen cis girls who look like almost like her
>>
im seething silently
>>
>>12676683
>tfw born just 5 years too early
just my luck to be born trans AND a late millennial
>>
>tfw still be a hon if I was a zoomer
Haha, families suck.
>>
I can't be too butthurt about zoomer youngshits. For someone born in the 80s, I was lucky to transition in my early 20s. Many of my generation had it worse.
>>
>>12676683
>tfw that could have been you
>tfw your parents said shit like "it's okay if you're trans" all throughout puberty and you denied it
>tfw no one ever told you what being trans meant
>tfw you never brought up all of the women's clothing your parents found in your room
Where did all of my shame come from? Why couldn't I be okay with liking boys and not wanting to be a chad? I had every chance, every possibility. I could have started before I grew 5 inches in one summer, before my shoulders broadened, before my face masculinized. All I needed to start years later was to open up to someone and find that they still cared about me.
>>
>>12676875
Im sorry :(
>>
>>12676792
Zoomers are the first non-hon generation, sorry millenials
>>
>>12676683
Fuck I wish I was a zoomer
>>
tfw i was born a zoomer but my gatekeepy country forced me to start too late hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tfw not born in canada
>>
File: okillgoaheadanddie.png (2 KB, 65x53)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>12676683
historians will remember millennial tranners as the last high IQ generation before the vapid low IQ thots known as zoomers came into existence
>>
im a zoomer and there isnt a day that goes by where i dont regret not accepting myself earlier in my life, i probably would have been able to start hrt early or pre puberty and would have been happy but instead i was an edgy retard that didnt accept themself. i ended up starting at 17 but it still will always hurt
>>
>>12677832
OH NO POOR BABY GOT TO START ONLY AT 17.

Fuck off.
>>
>>12677846
i still went through male puberty. i recognize that it could have been worse, but starting pre/early puberty was within my grasp and i blew it.
>>
>>12677832
god i relate with every fucking word that you said, even with the starting age part

sadly nobody cares about us failed zoomers
>>
Cis girl here
You will always wish you were hotter
You will always wish you were younger
The girls on TV (and on Youtube) will always look prettier than you

Welcome to being a woman
>>
>>12677907
i get what youre trying to say but its not really the same when youre a tranny. its not about being ugly, its about being masculine to the point where its questionable to people to even see you as a woman. if i was an ugly cis girl, i wouldnt ever have to worry about people thinking im a man, i wouldnt have to worry about people finding out my "dark secret" or anything either.
>>
>>12677924
Also having to take hormones and surgeries, and buffaloo bill being the face of your condition.
>>
>>12676683
They look nice to me
>>
>>12677588
same, UK for me
>>
Good for them; their benefit is not my loss. Life moves one way. Love.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.