[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 5116.png (604 KB, 1280x720)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
Are you currently single? If so, why?
>>
>>12487533
Ex broke up with me. Kinda sucks but I still love him.
>>
File: staring.gif (41 KB, 498x594)
41 KB
41 KB GIF
>>12487533
>Can barely function
>still expected to have a bf
>>
>>12487533
yes
im a NEET depressed constantly anxious loser and i'm totally useless when someone starts making moves on me
>>
yes. because I don't meet many people (often an understatement) so when one relationship ends the next one might take a while.
>>
File: 1477704236018.jpg (75 KB, 650x933)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
because im unattractive, unlikable, and a social hermit. i want a big strong bf to protecc me but i know i dont deserve one
>>
>mtf
>look like teenage boy
>>
>>12487549
Are you loving and kind?
>>
To put it bluntly, I'm the only gay dude in my area who isnt a coke addict. Also a lot of gay guys I've met just want a quick fuck
>>
>>12487533
Yes.
Because I rather work on myself than worry about someone else and pleasing them, really.
>>
>>12487533
yes, because i don't have a social life and am having a difficult time acquiring one.
>>
Yes. Nobody wants an ugly 27 year old kissless virgin friendless shut in with gender dysphoria and other mental illnesses.
>>
>>12487560
id like to think so, but im really insecure and i think im always fucking up at everything i do. ideally i just want to be comitted and love one person but i doubt thats possible in the modern age
>>
>>12487574
they do if they like you enough. admittedly that's gonna be like 6 people total but hey, it could happen!

>>12487549
yeah but does the bf also have permission to attacc you? the good kind.
>>
>>12487574
Not even other ugly 27 year old kissless virgin friendleess shut ins.
>>
>>12487533
I'm single because I'm too emotionally fucking stunted to be in a close relationship.
>>
>>12487594
by good kind of attacc what do you mean? i dont want a guy who straight up hits and abuses me, but im fine with someone who is a bit more stern and aggressive with me
>>
>>12487533
I once ate a page out of a gideon's bible on a speech and debate trip to prove how edgy I was.

I am pretty sure gods punishing me for what a douche I was.
>>
>>12487588
Sounds like you do deserve a big strong bf. Finding a long term one is most likely going to be hard tho. Love isn't completely dead but it ain't that alive and well either.
>>
>>12487597
Says you. I would take literally anyone at this point. I've never been picky just terrified of ever getting into a relationship because of eventually having to tell them I'm a freak with gender dysphoria. So it just never happened.
>>
File: 0kv8cpel3rcz.png (110 KB, 415x633)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>12487533
Not enough cute asian guys around, and even when they are, they're scared of approaching a white girl (male). I feel disgusted when white guys are into me.
>>
>>12487604
yeah that's what I meant. but also I wanted to make a joke and you went and seriously asked me what I meant. wow, rude.

nah you're probably very likeable to the right person. basically anyone is. if you've got a lot of problems sometimes the hardest part is getting familiar enough with someone for them to find out what they like about you. it can happen though!
>>
>>12487605
That's nothing, I rolled a blunt out of bible paper. I don't believe in fairy tails anyway. If God is real, he would probably laugh at anyone who took the work of humans as the word of God. Hahaha
>>
>>12487574
You are literally me, except I don’t have dysphoria
>>
>>12487533
im single because i have social anxiety issues that cripple me from meeting new people and forming relationships and because i dont understand my sexuality enough to know what kind of people i want to date, life is hard :c
>>
>>12487614
yeah sadly loving, committed relationships are much harder to find.... i could always go for a /pol/ bf, but in my experience they tend to be abusive and overly mean. idk where to even look, so ive stopped caring to
>>
>>12487634
how do you even find the "right person" anymore. relationships are pretty much dead in this age
>>
I don't know what the fuck is up
I don't know how to trust people
I don't know who to trust
I don't know how to be myself
>>
>>12487643
Don't know either, really. Online is difficult because of distance getting in the way and IRL is difficult for obvious reasons. The best bet might be trying to find someone online and then trying to make it work regardless of distance but that's not easy.
>>
>>12487533
ye
i have a sour and alienating attitude, usually view myself as decaying, am unduly fixated on a guy i know and live in woke and cold seattle. i wish i had a partner, itd be especially nice to know another transwoman like me. but theyre not here and if they were id probably joke about force feminizing henry kissinger in public and theyd abandon me. or id ditch them after not getting enough praise/getting too much praise.
>>
>>12487649
wherever you are, someone who likes you could be. easy enough. keep trying. at least when you're not so depressed that you can't be bothered to try.

>>12487617
I mean you could do it earlier, maybe that's less terrifying. (probably not helpful I am aware)
>>
Nope. Recently started dating a much younger boy
>>
>>12487533
can hardly wash myself or look anyone in the eye
>>
>>12487533
I can't drive, and I live in suburbia hell. Public transportation is shit over here. Maybe if I lived in the city I would have a better chance? Or I could just edate *shrugs*.
>>
>>12487686
well that just kinda stems back to me being unlikeable. irl im very shy, awkward, and pretty mean to most people who try and talk to me. i dont want to deal with most people ever, which im sure doesnt help me in any way
>>
>>12487632
Go live in an Asian community lmao.
>>
>>12487739
>be a dick to people
>wtf why don't people like me
>>
>>12487739
hey I'm still gonna say it's possible to meet people who like you, but I'm not gonna say you've got good odds if you're legitimately unpleasant by most standards. I dunno!
>>
30, closeted, with internal homophobia. Bisexual, but probably gayer than I realize.
I'm also introverted and rarely go out to socialize unless it's a special occasion or my friends invite me.
I have no desire to date anyone right now, male or female, yet I yearn for intimacy.
I also suck at flirting and am weary of women because I can't trust them with my heart. I have had crushes on my male friends, but none were reciprocated.
>>
File: 1508465339260.jpg (62 KB, 542x540)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>12487748
im mean to people cause im afraid of people, anon. this is thread is about why we are single, and i literally said i dont deserve anyone
>>
>>12487686
I'm figuring out if transitioning/HRT is the answer for me before I get a job or actually start dating or anything. Better late than never but I doubt someone can put up with me right now if I hate every inch of my body and am constantly miserable.
>>
>>12487745
Nah, that sounds weird.
>>
>>12487773
sounds like a good plan. still, believe me, I've put up with that before. doesn't mean I should but I'm good at it so sometimes it just happens. of course even if someone did put up with you your plan is still better than settling for less at the moment.
>>
>>12487766
that makes 0 sense. if you're afraid of a big dog you're not gonna go kick it in the face.
>>
>>12487549
How big do I need to be?
>>
>>12487798
im not outwardly mean to people, anon, you are misunderstanding. i dont initiate any kind of interaction, i just act mean when people talk to me cause im afraid of people and want them to go away. you really dont seem to be getting that, lol
>>
>>12487804
5'10 or above, and not a lanklet, its probably an unfair standard but i dont want to just settle either
>>
>>12487533
Yes, ugly and/or low self-esteem
>>
>>12487533
My ex broke up with me. I was beyond lucky to ever be with her and I loved her more than anything. Now I'm depressed and feel hopeless.
>>
>>12487549
Are you a mtf cat girl?
>>
>>12487814
>american units
Well looks like I'm shit outta luck since I'm European. Good to know that at 193 cm at least I pass the manlet bar.
>>
>>12487709
how much younger?
>>
>>12487829
im mtf and i do actually have those AGP cat ears n collar. it seldom ever sees any use though
>>
>>12487838
I could be his father if I got a girl 16 and pregnant when I was in high school(He's age of consent fyi)
>>
>>12487859
not that anon, but id like to know the specific ages desu
>>
>>12487865
17 and 33
>>
>>12487868
howd you two meet?
>>
>>12487859
wew, how are his parents taking it?
>>
>>12487882
Eating at a restaurant and he gave me his number on my card receipt.
I look pretty young for my age, so he thought I was a bit younger.
He didn't find out how old I was til we met the first time.
He rolled with it.

>>12487902
His parents don't know. we're keeping it on the dl.
>>
>>12487909
>His parents don't know. we're keeping it on the dl.
hmm
>>
>>12487533
>Are you currently single?
Yes
>Why?
I haven't really been interested in dating, at least not seriously. But I feel that's changing a bit and maybe after I get some personal stuff situated I might try making a friend and seeing where it goes.
>>
because im a bottom of the barrel failed tranny and nobody would want me
>>
>>12487942
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>12487942
if I could date and be happy with someone who wanted HRT desperately but couldn't do it because of a heart defect someone can be happy with you.
>>
>>12487533
Yeah
I guess I just don't put myself out there
Things tend to go decently well in the extremely rare occasion that I do but other people my age seem to not want relationships
>>
>>12487947
i mean i dont look like a girl though, i just look like some fat soiboy except i shave my face and have long hair. im also 6 feet tall. i talk like a regular guy. im also gonna be in boymode for the rest of my life.
>>12487951
not being able to take HRT because of shit like that would really suck though.
>>
>>12487533
>Are you currently single?
yes
>If so, why?
after years of abuse as a child I become cold and distant
>>
>>12487983
hey, the girl I dated was that tall too!
>>
>>12487844
Where are you from?
>>
>>12487925
?
>>
>>12487814
Well, I'm over 6'. Where do we go from here?
>>
Because I haven't found the right one yet.
>>
>>12488007
colorado
>>12488055
umm, i guess you could give out a discord or something, and we can casually chat a bit
>>
>>12488136
Well at least we're in the same country.
Would you mind saying you're age and height/weight?
>>
>>12488136
Gamblor#4640
>>
>>12488162
24, 5'8, just under 200 lbs (im a little chubby but actively working on it)
>>
>>12487533
No, bfs are pretty easy to maintain if you start with high quality ingredients
>>
File: 1313478356536.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>12487533
I'm single because I'd rather have a set of committed FWBs than a partner. Plus I'm too autistic for romance anyway.
>>
>>12488207
Where does one find high quality ingredients?
>>
>>12487533
I just can't find good women. Finding a redpilled gf, cis or trans is a tall order.
>>
>>12487533
Yes because I'm homeless until my tax refund comes in.
>>
>>12488179
you don't have too far to go until you're in prime cuddling territory. you can do it!
>>
>>12488222
No fucking idea, high quality ingredients found me
>>
>>12487546
I've been crushing on someone like you and seriously outside of throwing myself on top of him I have no clue how to get him to pick up on my cues. Next time we hang I feel like I'm gonna go straight into cuddles.
>>
>>12487533
Just ended a relationship. I think I will be single for a few months.
>>
Yes. I've lived with loneliness for so long that I don't think I can survive without it.
>>
Cause I'm a loser.

If anyone wants to pity me with attention add me on snap "Remedy-jo"
>>
>>12488225
What would you consider redpilled?
>>
>>12488225
by "redpilled" what do you mean exactly
>>
>>12487533
no but we haven't fucked in like a year so it kinda feels like it
>>
>>12487533
I'm an ugly mtf who isn't attractive or feminine, as well as having a bad personality and being socially incompetent
>>
>>12488333
the last bit is the most important honestly
>>
awkward and depressed and also a neet lol
>>
>>12488337
Yeah it makes me really sad and I want to fix it but it's scary and I kind of don't know how

>tfw want human connection and friends and stuff but don't know how and never really talk or socialize with anyone
>always super reserved and never open up or have opinions etc
>have online friends which i would be terribly sad without but don't know how i made them
>>
>>12488351
Awkward is perfect for someone else who's awkward too. Find yourself a nice awkward, maybe depressed, maybe neet!
>>
>>12488333
Honestly, I doubt you're super ugly. It's more likely that you're not socially competent. It's really easy to talk to people if you have something to talk about or think of topics beforehand.
>>
>>12487533
I'm antisocial and don't get along with most people for extended periods of time.
>>
>>12487533
I go to a school that is literally 80% male and spend almost 100% of my time trying not to fail out.

I’m also ace/aro and don’t want to be, but solving that problem is definitely a problem for future me.
>>
>>12487533
My bf of a year who's 6 hours away decided he couldn't be in a relationship anymore because his school and alcohol problems were spiraling out of control and his parents were threatening to kick him out. He tried to frame it like he didn't want to put me through his misery. He was a really sweet guy and said maybe in the future we could be together again. I constantly tried to get him to talk to me about his issues but he'd disappear for a few days and pretend like everything was fine. I told him I'm there if he needs someone to talk to but I'm afraid he needs professional help and alcoholism appears to run in the family. It sucks because we already would have met up 4-5 times this year and I came out as gay to my parents so he could spend visit.
>>
>>12488944
The worst part was it all happened right around Christmas so I was in tears Christmas morning. It was both of our first time in a gay relationship.
>>
>>12487533
I'm just not ready for a new relationship. Last ex burned me pretty bad. I just need to ride solo for a while. Get everything in order before I make myself vulnerable to another person again.
>>
>>12487533
im ugly
im working on becoming hot so i can at least get someone that doesnt care about my face though
>>
>>12487533
>yes
>tired of having people fall for me while i don't like them, being disregarded by the ones i am interested in and of getting to know all these people around
>>
>>12487533
in the closet still lol
>>
>>12487533
cus im
>slow
>ugly
>a tranny
>depressed
>>
>>12489313
I only consider one of those to be basically a deal-breaker so I'm sure someone else could love you!
>>
>>12489323
i douth it :/
>>
An awful lot of sad sacks in here.
>>
>>12489414
how do you feel about sad bags or sad loaves?
>>
>>12489422
They feel lumpy
>>
single because I'm a fat dyke lol
>>
>>12487533
Can't find a guy who is into the things I like, basically. Both my exes didn't really give a shit about anything I had an interest in, especially when it came to music.
>>
I'm completely unlikable and ugly. It's not really a shock that I will die alone.
>>
>>12489561
Then find another fat dyke to date
Worked for the ones I know
One even got a thin dyke who then became fat
>>
I have a fucked up penis. Doctors say I'd need a full blown circumcision, but i desperately don't want to do that because I'd have to stop masturbating for weeks while it healed. I cant go for 2 days without feeling like I'm going mad.
>>
>>12487983
>i talk like a regular guy
voice trainan

>im also gonna be in boymode for the rest of my life.
you can still have it be a femmy af boymode, have nice soft girly hairless skin and give your SO cuddles and hugs tho
>>
>>12492718
>voice trainan
im too lazy to figure out how to do it properly though. ive tried to do it before but all i could do was change the pitch and it didnt sound right at all.
>>
>>12487533
No one likes transbians and I'm tired of trying to force myself to be prison straight. I also don't meet new people that often and I really dislike going out to places where I would. Seems so much harder to meet girls, trans or not, than guys that are into mtfs.
>>
I’m unphotogenic and have no irl friends who dont have really fucked up expectations of how I need to act, also I’m currently transitioning to male so its hard to find a girl or boy into that.
>>
havent found anyone I feel a real spark with
>>
>>12492833
god same, and its even harder for me to meet girls when im boymode af
>>
>>12492968
For what it's worth anon I would totally date a boymoder. Hopefully you can find a qt too.
>>
>>12488275
with this bunch, you're better off being direct
>>
>>12490974
phimosis?
>>
>>12492745
hang around more trannies and ask them how they do it, one of the explanations ought to click
one I'm talking to even mentioned some tricks for training when it gives you dysphoria, and several ways to explain resonance
>>
Because I'm too good at the one night stand game/hook up game
>>
low self esteem and usually when I'm done with work I don't want to see or deal with other people
>>
I'm trying to get "chose" by this stud, but she doesn't want to make it official yet. She wants to keep it lowkey. Part of me thinks she just wants to keep it a behind closed doors kind of thing, but I really care about her. She's kind of a chaser and it makes me a little sad.
>>
I think I'm actually legitimately depressed. Got an appointment soon. Hopefully some happy pills will breathe enough life into me to actually pursue a relationship.
>>
>>12493603
>I'm good at something that's easy.
>>
>>12493600
i already know what resonance is, but i have no idea how to change it
>>
>>12493917
well I think they meant several ways to explain how to change it, cuz supposedly once you get it it's just like training a muscle
>>
>>12488322
>>12488323
I mean if you have to ask, then you ain't it.
>>
>>12494267
That's bs, "redpilled" is an umbrella term at this point, you have to be more specific
>>
I’m pretty sure I like girls, so ended the relationship with my exbf. Now m more fixing my anxiety and going for that alt look I always loved, but never went for. After that ill probably put myself out there more, for the vauge chance I’ll meet someone that will be willing to put up with my trans shit in day to day life, but fuck using dating apps to find a lesbian relationship until post srs.
>>
>>12494901
>until post srs.
dont fucking do that shit it would fuck your life up
>>
>>12494901
oh right, another reason i'll never make it as a transbian, i don't plan on getting srs ever
>>
>>12488275
Yeah, i'm touch starved and kinda cluster a and c which makes me seem kinda dead inside around anyone who isn't my immediate family, but if someone who i liked started hugging me lots i wouldn't resist it at all and would probably start crying a bit in catharsis, and open up to that person a bit more.
>>
>>12494926
that sounds relatable.
>>
>>12487533
because i hate my penis and don't like engaging in sex with it.
sometimes... things get backed up though and i need to take care of it :/ i take care of it myself, but don't enjoy it.
i tried
i had sex with guys and girls with it in every role and position. nope. fucking hate having a penis. don't want to show a potential husband it.
>>
>>12494922
same, rip us
>>
>>12487533
Unsure of sexuality.
Not into masculine men, want to be topped by a cutie.
Think women are pretty but can't trust females due to past experiences and think most are annoying.
I'm slightly above average in looks, but short and twinky. Not sure what I want, desu.
>>
>>12494922
>>12494952
what do you mean, is it better to be pre op or post op as a transbian?
>>
>>12494959
its better to be non-op no matter who you are
>>
>>12487533
Sad loser who is too scared to go out and actually speak to people
>>
>>12494959
rarely matters when youre barely seen as a woman in the first place
>>
>>12494959
better for me personally to be non op but as far as dating goes I don't think many lesbians are interested in that anon
>>
>>12494978
as a non-op transbian myself i would love other non-op trans cuties to cuddle up with
>>
>>12494969
a good and classic reason
>>
>>12494987
I think anon meant cis-lesbians (you know, real lesbians).
>>
>>12494998
die
>>
>>12494964
even if i dont want to insert mine and it doesnt work very well anyways?
>>12494970
:c i guess
>>12494978
im not really talking about lesbians, i just mean dating girls in general i guess
>>12494998
i was talking about dating girls in general, so that includes transgirls.
>>
>>12494987
that's what I'm hoping for
>>
>>12494998
thats not what i meant no
>>
>>12487533
Im fat, black, mtf, attracted to women, self loathing, and cant look at another woman without feeling like a monster for being attracted to them.
You tell me.
>>
>>12495013
>even if i dont want to insert mine and it doesnt work very well anyways?
yep. that surgery will really fuck you over.
>>
>>12487533
yes
i'm ugly and autistic
>>
>>12495021
hmu :3
>>
I want a mtf that passes completely (not some of the passes I see here). Dont mind if ugly. For long term relationship.
>>
>>12495096
sure whats your discord
>>
>>12495071
how? i feel like itd make me happier and would make me hate myself a little less, but the surgery is probably awful in reality so maybe im living in a fantasy land. i hate being trans
>>
>>12495114
guroscanner#2754
>>
>>12487533
My gf broke up with me because I want to move someday
>>
>>12487533
I'm an ugly NEET twink void of personality and intelligence
>>
>>12495058
How fat are you? Are you a total hopeless hon?
>>
>>12495090
same, high five!
>>
>>12495261
>How fat are you?
Last time I weighed myself, I was 328ibs (height: 5'6)

>Are you a total hopeless hon?
I believe so but I cant trust my own opinion most of the time. Im pretty sure I am hopeless, though.
>>
>>12495430
Holy shit and I thought I was fat. Thanks for making me feel better about myself at least.
>>
>>12495438
You are welcome.
At least I'm good for something.
>>
>>12487533
Because other guys my age don't like dick
>>
>>12495430
Have you posted your face on here before? Tbh not all hope may be lost. I've seen amazing mtf transitions where they were fat pre-hrt.
>>
>>12495430
Damn. I thought I was fat and I'm 136 lbs and 5'6".
>>
>>12495601
I havent but someone else has posted one of them in Hon threads.

>>12495625
>I thought I was fat
>136ibs and 5'6"

Really? Are you being serious?
>>
>>12496032
a lot of trans girls have really weird perceptions of what fat is because 1, their only frame of reference is skellymode, or 2, because males are skinnier so they all keep that standard even when they transition.

but yeah it gets kinda weird. 136 and 5'6" is semi-chubby for a cis woman. that's it.
>>
File: k3AjAhJ.png (104 KB, 200x200)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Low self estimate.

Girls in clubs try to get my attention but I just assume it's a coincidence.
I rarely go to clubs and it's the only place where there is a 100% that a girl will hit on me.
>>
File: 1448105322762.png (188 KB, 680x480)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
Yes.

I'm as unpassable as they come, been stuck in boymode for 4+ years and depressed as hell, struggle to motivate myself to do anything that moves my life forward in any direction or even work on my art, and I refuse to put anybody else through dealing with me and my self-made shit show of adulthood or consider myself someone worth a relationship with period.
>>
>>12487568
>Because I rather work on myself
big kek
>>
>>12487533
I don't know how not to be single.
>>
>>12495430
>328lbs
God I really wanna go to America.
The fattest guy at our school, my closest friend, was 260lbs at his worst.

Just curious, what's your daily diet like? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and beverages - can you list what you eat on a daily basis?
>>
Someone in my class offered to hook me up the other day. That's the closest I've ever come to being not single. I still said no, but I appreciated the ego boost.
>>
>>12487661
Trust no one, they're all out to get you the second you give them a chance.
Lock your windows. Load your gun. Be ready.
>>
I'm just not interesting, so there will always be someone better.
>>
>>12494922
Youd be fine if you found a bi girl, the reason im not dating until im post op is im not gonna put myself out there for dating and then be completely closed off for using my genitals, which then kinda ruins sex for them. Seems unfair on the person that gets interested in me. If you are non-op get yourself out there and have piv sex with a bi girl or a lesbian that doesnt care about genitals.
>>
>>12498182
yeah i'm working on it i suppose and you too anon, always a chance you can find someone that doesn't mind the pre-srs period. theres more to you than your genitals
>>
>>12497454
What I eat depends on what I'm doing that day.
Most of the time I don't eat breakfast.
Lunch is whatever they serve In the employee dinning room.
For dinner, I also eat there. It's kinda bad this year so if it's garbage I'll skip there and either get a chicken sandwich or wings from the employee pub.
On any given day I may have random snacks like a candy bar or whatever.
None of the portions I eat are massive or anything. If I miss more than one meal that day I'll eat a little more than normal in a regular meal. I know it sounds like I'm downplaying things but I'm not. Im pretty sedentary outside of work and recently went back to drinking a little bit more sodas than I used to.
>>
File: 1555029971852.jpg (74 KB, 543x395)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Any mtf from holland?
i really want to meet you
>>
I spent my late teens and 20s in my room because I felt too disgusting to go out.
>>
>>12487549
look at all these replies lmao. ngl tho this post made me feel strong desire and also loneliness
>>
File: octopus I cant.gif (803 KB, 200x156)
803 KB
803 KB GIF
>>12487533
I don't know. I'm a very shy introvert but I'm fairly attractive. I have a career, financially stable, living on my own. I always try to treat people like I wanted to be treated so I'm generally a kind/sweet person that makes friends easily.

All of my friends I trust enough to talk about this are stunned I'm not dating and keep pushing me to keep trying. I caved to peer pressure and made a Tinder, but all I've been matched by is tons of guys (which I don't want) and a girl that was literally still a teenager (gross, I'm 10 years older than you).

The last person I know that was interested in dating me dated some other girl instead. I don't know how to initiate, I'm always tired and sad, and I turn into shy jelly in person so maybe that's why :\

It's easier to listen to Hollow Knight soundtracks on repeat and accept being alone.
>>
I'm trans, but I'm pre HRT, so I'm biologically male still. I can't enter a relationship with a male or female until I'm closer to being a female, and it will still be a few months before I can start.
>>
>>12487632
>tfw no cute white tranners wanting to be with me (asian boy)
>>
>>12498836
Being with an asian boy sounds so nice. I hope I end up being a cute tranny so I can have an asian BF.
>>
>>12496032
>>12496051
I'm not MtF, I'm FtM
and yes, it's close to being overweight, I used to be 110 at my lowest
>>
>>12498359
So you skip breakfast
And you eat eat the lunch and dinner served at work.
And random snacks like candy bars in between.

How the hell does that reach 328lbs? Unless you work at KFC and lunch and dinner is two KFC buckets and cake and a liter of soda.

>I know it sounds like I'm downplaying things
It's cuz you are. Nobody gets to 328lbs with such a normal diet, regardless of how sedentary they are.
You get to 328lbs by eating in excess, every single day, every single meal.
It doesn't happen by accident, as you're going about your normal life, eating the same thing everyone else is eating.
>>
>>12487632
>scared of approaching a white girl (male)
>girl (male)
never read anything so retarded in my life
>>
>>12498215
Genitals are a big part of a relationship though, probably more to me then anyone else, but still..
Its why i dont bother with dating apps or going out to clubs, but im still open to meeting someone from just general life.
Good luck!!
>>
>>12487533
I live in a dead zone.
>>
>>12487533
Nope I've got 2 girlfriends, and two sex friends
I don't think I'm particularly attractive, I just happened to be born into a brand of social autism people find charming

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.