[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 19qwy.jpg (514 KB, 893x1200)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
Why do tranners avoid chasers so much? I just want to snuggle and protect a soft skinned, smol tranner. Is that too much to ask?
>>
shush, you.
>>
>>12485548
How mean
>>
File: wojakak.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>12485539
I don't get it. Is a chaser someone who is okay with dating trannies, someone who has a fetish for trannies or someone who wants it up the bum from trannies?
>>
>>12485568
Yes.
>>
>>12485568
any of them, but the first group is least likely to call themselves or have anyone else call them chasers.
>>
>>12485568
Mhm.
>>12485539
It comes across as odd, liking them over cis women. Yeah it makes sense to think that they're easier to relate to (they can be,) but most guys don't chase tranners because of this. Also, they're so uncommon, what's even the point of looking if you're not a bad chaser?
>>
>>12485568
All 3
>>
File: break.gif (1.02 MB, 500x211)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>12485578
>>12485588
>any of them

It feels like avoiding landmines when approaching you people. I'm okay with dating transwomen. I think they're cute. They often have a similar personality to me compared to cis women, and that is important to me. But they're also so paranoid that I only want a girl with a cock. I don't really know what to do. How do I approach you people?
>>
>>12485641
You don't.
>>
>>12485568
the second two are chasers. the second one is iffy, and the third one is disgusting
>>
>>12485641
>hey often have a similar personality to me compared to cis women
Because they're more like men? Don't tell them that.
>>
>>12485641
You probably shouldn't say that their personality is unlike a cis woman's because that will likely induce dysphoria and if you make them feel dysphoric they probably wont like you.
>>
>>12485704
Is being around all tranners walking on eggshells?
>>
>>12485641
Pretend you're a normal heterosexual guy who never thought about dating a tranny in his life until you saw this gorgeous, stunning and 100% female-looking woman who turned out to have a sausage.
>>
>>12485641
you're perfectly free not to do it if it sounds hard. not trying to hunt a trans girl down and just accepting one if she shows up in your life is fine too.

of course since I am now also describing myself that's probably a lil biased.
>>
>>12485539
One does not become a chaser without having issues, friend. Just accept that not every tranner is ok with downgrading to a broken boy, just go after the girls that are okay with it.
>>
>>12485726
Ah, so something that would literally never happen. Got it
>>
>>12485724
Not always, but most of the time we want our partners to see us as the same as cis women
>>
>>12485726
Honestly I've done everything in the trans girl fairytale one except that I didn't go a long time not knowing she was trans. I guess if you throw that in also then it becomes even less likely though lol
still a classic either way. The chaser is very accurate.
>>
>>12485726
The trans girl's fairy tale is very similar to my relationship lol
>>
>>12485674
>>12485704

Having male dominated hobbies != more like men.

I like programming. I like vidja. I like reading, mostly fantasy and sci-fi. If it's nerdy, I probably like it. It's just a simple fact that these are male dominated fields. It's also a fact that there's a disproportionate amount of transwomen in these fields, compared to the female population. If it induces a sense of dysphoria because I'm interested in what you're interested in, and therefore attracted to you, I guess I'm shit out of luck when it comes to dating you people. I'm not going to pretend like I'm not drawn to that though.
>>
>>12485777
protip: always refer to the group you're trying to woo as "you people"
always.
>>
>>12485760
But cis women are terrible
>>
>>12485777
Well if you're only talking about hobbies honestly you'll be fine and won't induce dysphoira, I thought you were saying they have personalities/act like men
>>
>>12485793
I'm not trying to woo "you people". This is an anonymous internet board, and I'm interested in what you think. I like this board because I won't get banned for asking dumb questions unlike all the other trans spaces online.
>>12485807
I'm dumb, but not this dumb anon
>>
>>12485568

You should NEVER call yourself a chaser because you will be associated with 2 and 3, unless you are either 2 or 3, then go ahead and call yourself a chaser. But yes, 2 and 3 are definitely chasers. You should clarify on 1. Someone who is fine dating trannies but doesn't really seek them out and just dates women without really caring if they're cis or trans and also doesn't care for the dick is not a chaser. If you mean a guy who does look for trans girls specifically but isn't after the dick, that is a chaser, but he's not as much of a creep as 2 and 3.
>>
>>12485539
I would worry that a chaser would have his way with me for a while and then quickly move on to the next tranner
Chasers gonna chase
>>
>>12485884
Don't know why a chaser would be more likely to do that than anyone else. Well, okay, maybe if they wanted novelty and then lost interest. Fair nuff.
>>
>>12485539
My boyfriend is a chaser I'm pretty sure, in the sense that he is in to transwoman

But he's also super sweet and caring and he gives me more love than I deserve so it really doesn't matter
>>
>>12485735
I mostly started browsing this place because I met a transwoman I liked, but I think I somehow made her uncomfortable. Not in any way exclusive to transwomen, just thought I'd see if I did anything wrong.
>>
>>12485919
As long as he's a functional and relatively normal human who doesn't want you for you and not just your dick, it doesn't matter too much does it?
>>
>>12485919
Yeah, it happens. I've known one trans woman who didn't consider me a chaser because I wasn't weird or manipulative and one who did but thought chasers weren't necessarily bad. Some people are still going to have a problem with it. Some people think lots of things. Fuck 'em.
>>
i'm ftm and wish chasers for my body type even existed
chaser in the "is actually interested in you" sense not the "wants to hook up with you because you're exotic but never be romantically involved" sense
>>
>>12486405
>chaser in the "is actually interested in you" sense not the "wants to hook up with you because you're exotic but never be romantically involved" sense
most chasers are the 2nd 9 times out of 10
>>
>>12485937
Not one bit

Besides I'm not going to have that down there for long

>>12485963
That's a good mindset, who cares what others think. You do you, just dont screw with other people to be happy
>>
>hey
>i cant host
>im sorry i dont want my face spreading around
>do you top
>im just interested in bottoming okay? I normally top!
>"" fun""
>"nsa"
>*sends dick pic out of sheer desperation

Its just pathetic, I've started telling them to pay for my ffs because otherwise I'll never fuck a disgusting chaser who does any of these things. That said not all men are bad.
>>
>>12487602
it's a shame craigslist personals dying didn't take all that with it.
>>
>>12485539
Chaser just means creeper really. It's clear my bf kinda likes that I'm trans but he's not a creepy weirdo about it.
>>
Because they want someone who wants to date them and not their dick
>>
>>12485568
Chasers are guys who are really only attracted to dicks, but a dick attached to a guy is too gay. A dick attached to a transgirl is in their comfort zone.
>>
>>12485539
We avoid people who creep us out by fetishising the things about us we are least comfortable with.
>>12485641
Just make it clear you're looking for a relationship and don't want us as a hookup or dirty little secret and our sexual comfort I important to you.
>>12485726
This, and not because we're too stupid to realize you actually like trans girls, but because it demonstrates you actually have tact.
>>12485884
This is one of the primary driving forces
>>12485919
>>12485937
Same with my bf yes really
>>
>>12485539
Because trans-people always want what they can't have. They can't be the sex they want, and date a chad or stacy, so they bitch about their genitals, and complain about being chased by neckbeards. I've seen it a thousand times...
>>
>>12488150
>This, and not because we're too stupid to realize you actually like trans girls, but because it demonstrates you actually have tact.
>Just lie to my face to prove to me you're a good person
You people are mental
>>
>>12485884
That's men, not just chasers. Cis or trans, give a man a reason to stay and he will.
>>
>>12490841
> You people are mental
You just realized this?
>>
>>12485760
but you're not
>>
>>12485568
chasers are unattractive people that are attracted to trans, but trans dont want to date them.
But if they're attractive or fairly normal and not a creep then they're not a chaser.
>>
>>12487602
>go on website/app designed to get people to hook up
>be angry when messaged by people about hooking up
?
>>
>>12488095
What if I'm a bi dude that doesn't mind dating guys or girls but prefers penis to vergerner?
Should I just disclose my entire preferences and unload my life history on some random person who will immediately say no because of their own prejudice and then cry for an hour straight about no-one wanting them?
>>
>>12485777
Alpha Chad response. Is it hot in here?
>>
>>12491147
No, just lie to them and tell them you're 100% straight and are repulsed by dick but they are just so wonderful and perfect that you will be with them anyway.
>>
>>12488150
>Just make it clear you're looking for a relationship and don't want us as a hookup or dirty little secret and our sexual comfort I important to you.
This as fuck. Literally
“I wanna date you seriously. You can meet my parents. If you arent comfy topping you don’t have to”
>>
>>12491285
Understood. It's really the only option vs sending them three paragraphs explaining why I'd be alright with dating them and immediately be blocked.
My favorite so far has been
>on grindr
>see qt, have huge fetish for people who like to xdress since college bf
>'im looking for more than just sex, dont even talk to me if you only messaged me because I look hot you chaser'
>first time I've ever heard the word 'chaser'
>Say 'what?' blocked
>what...
what?
>>
>>12491305
Nah sorry
“If you arent comfy topping, then you aren’t topping literally ever”
>>
File: 1556403898023.gif (1.53 MB, 256x256)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>12485539
The problem isn't chasers, the problem is that you are probably a low value partner because you fulfill one to all of these:
1. you want a penis, I don't have one anymore, and even if I did, ew.
2. you date trannies because you stuck out with cis women and erroneously think that non-hon trannies are easier.
3. you want to be trans yourself and are using dating trannies as a cope. You have no qualms ruining a trans girl's life.
A guy who is actually worthwhile and also prefers trans girls is ideal, of course.
>>
>>12491305
Who in the fuck gets someone to date them by saying 'you can meet my parents, you're going to love my friends'? You have to get to know the person yourself before it actually becomes your fantasy of a relationship...
I agree that people looking for a quick fuck are shitty; but if you find the idea of someone being attracted to you a turn off then you're already in for a surprisingly bad and quick ending.
>>
>>12491324
You're just going to have to deal with us bisexuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
>>
>>12491331
Meh, I've gotten cute straight guys before, why would I settle for closeted faggots?
>>
>>12491332
Because I am a cute straight guy *wink*
That's pretty rude. No wonder people treat you poorly; you instigate it.
>>
>>12491332
Those cute "straight" guys were most likely just doing this
>>12491285
>>
>>12485777
the reason why a lot of trans women have this so called "male hobby" is because society rejects us so all we have is anime and videogames. So as we grow up that is what we are familiar with and so we get stuck within that sub culture.
>>
>>12491406
:l
That anon just said he has 'male hobbies' and then listed them off; now you're saying theyre similar to trans hobbies because society rejected you?
Huh?
>>
>>12491406
Nerds of all races, orientations, and gender identities get rejected by society, the main difference is non tranny nerds usually have some semblance of empathy for others, while tranny nerds seem to think they're the only people in the world with problems.
>>
>>12491379
This is why you don't tell them you are trans until they are fully invested in you. Nice attempt to gaslight though.
>>
>>12491435
This a million times.
>>
>>12491436
>"I don't understand why we're more prone to being subject to violence! All I did was lie to someones face until we had developed a trusting caring relationship!"
Hurr....
>>
>>12491436
Oh sweetie, he knew.
>>
>>12491433
in general why trans people fall into anime, programming, and videogames is because society rejects us unless you are very lucky with the people you meet in life yes. Also this is coming from somone who grew up in the 90's so people were extremely transphobic back then compared to now. They still are but slightly less than back then.
>>
>>12490841
>Wanting to date a guy with tact is mental
When I say pretend you don't have some preferential attraction to trans women, I don't mean live a lie. I mean don't say shit like "wow trans girls are so much better than real girls," or "I bet your clit is huge can I see it," and don't just generally assume anything about us based on the fact that we're trans. It's not hard. My bf didn't know shit about trans girls before he met me but he could handle it.
>>12491147
Trans girls don't want to be wanted for their dick this shouldn't be a difficult concept.
>>12491325
It comes through in the way you talk to somebody whether you are interested in finding a long term partner or a dirty perverted secret sissy hookup. Are you being deliberately autistic?
>>
>>12491466
>everybody was super nice to cis nerds in the 90s.
>>
>>12491435
>>12491494
Are you really comparing the alienation trans people face with the alienation nerds face?
>>
>>12491491
>it's ok that you are attracted to me because I'm trans, but just never ever express that attraction or I will leave you.
You people are mental
>>
>>12491466
I think you're a bit bias to make a statement like that. People who were awkward weren't all trans, and not all trans people are awkward. Not all highschools have cliques, and not everyone is bullied.
>>
>>12491512
>I'm the only one that knows what true alienation is
Not saying you didn't have it worse, but not having empathy isn't a very attractive quality.
>>
>>12491515
You still aren't getting it. You don't approach a red head and tell them how fucking hard there red hair makes you and how you just want to fucking smell it and rub your dick all over it. You don't approach girls with big butts and tell them you have an ass fetish and make that central to your approach. So don't do it with girl's dicks. Ffs.
>>
>>12491525
Don't put words in my mouth. I sympathize with nerds and am primarily only interested in dating them.
>>
>>12491537
Of course not, but when you enter a relationship with a red head or a girl with a phat ass, it's pretty unreasonable for said girl to expect her man to never express his attraction to the features he's attracted to.
>>
>>12491520
Who TF is saying nobody else is awkward or that all trans women are? They're literally just saying this is part of why a lot if trans women are nerds.
>>
>>12491554
I can't speak for every trans women but I don't expect that. My bf has admitted he thinks it's hot and I've been honest with him about the complicated feelings that creates for me and we moved past it. What makes somebody a chaser in my book has everything to do with whether or not somebody is interested in me as a person, cares about my comfort, and actually sees me as a woman, not the way their attraction works.
>>
>>12491546
Hi you sound cute
>>
>>12491569
>whether or not somebody is interested in me as a person, cares about my comfort, and actually sees me as a woman, not the way their attraction works.
That's very fair, there are asshole pricks of all sexual orientations. And I'm sorry for being cynical of your views on trans attracted men, but at least on this board most trans women immediately go to the "you're attracted to trans girls? That just means you're a faggot. Just have sex with men!!!" Hearing that shit constantly from the women you're attracted too will most definitely leave you jaded and cynical.
>>
>>12491605
Well, hopefully you can sympathize with the cynicism on our end then, because when 99% of the men who approach us are super fetishistic about it, it shouldn't be surprising that we jump to conclusions either.
>>
>>12491556
I'd argue that they were probably nerds before realizing they were trans.
>>
>>12491625
A little empathy from both sides can go a long way
>>
>>12491628
That's definitely true for me and I don't necessarily agree that my nerdiness was an escape because I was awkward but more that I became awkward because of feeling embarrassed about my interests. I don't really know why nerdiness seems more common in trans women, but feeling pushed into isolation is probably one factor.
>>12491639
I agree.
>>
>>12491696
I remember having to hide my love of comic books from people so I didn't get made fun of, or worst case scenario, get beat up by my peers. Now everytime a comic book movie comes out I usually get bombarded with questions from friends who all of a sudden like superheroes thanks to blockbuster movies, but are still too cool to read comics. The last 20 years have been crazy when it comes to what's "cool", maybe the next 20 years will show a trend of trans people being "cool".
>>
>>12491754
I think everyone remembers the people in middleschool who would play yugio or magic or pokemon during lunch.
It's already super cool to be gay so I definitely could see trans being encompassed in that.
>>
>>12491860
I was never a card game nerd, but I sympathized with those kids.
>>
>>12491107
I'm aware but I want to feel comfortable and good in a relationship instead of fueling an inferiority complex
>>
>>12493254
it's not a good relationship if your partner has to hold their tongue every time they might say something that could imply that you're not exactly the same as (but not worse than) a cis woman
>>
>>12485539
>Is that too much to ask?
yes, honestly you really want to avoid transgirls at all costs if you want a relationship
they're broken beyond belief mentally and it will end up burning you
>>
>>12493295
well I don't mind if he acknowledges some difference but I also already know he sees me as a real woman. And you're right, it's not always true that different =/= worse than, but in many cases on this subject, it does.
>>
File: 1555489508320.jpg (41 KB, 600x549)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>12485539
Chaser is just codeword for uggo.
>>
>>12485539
If you don't fetishise the dick or the girl you aren't a chaser. Nothing bad being a trans attracted guy. I mean everyone else won't date us anyway lol

Like god I'm into women but at this point I'd snuggle w a not too gross dude
>>
>>12493359
>Like god I'm into women but at this point I'd snuggle w a not too gross dude
Jesus why are the trans people here so desperate?
>>
>>12493373
It's what happens when most people are repulsed by us causing us to end up alone because few people want us
>>
>>12493337
so is anime tranny
let us uggos unite
sexually
>>
>>12493387
You would have much better luck with women if you would have just stayed a straight man.
>>
>>12493373
I mean i get matches all the time and they all seem to love me and want to date me until I'm like hey btw I'm trans so they all disappear.

People irl don't talk to me and if i approach them they're awkward. I haven't been touched in years.
>>
>>12493404
I'm not interested in dating women and I have a great bf lol
>>
>>12493387
>>12493420
have sex
>>
>>12493387
>>12493420
I can kind of get that since I've been alone all my life but even I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>12493427
Sorry that was meant for
>>12493359
Your boufriend is still a chaser though Erin
>>
>>12485641
Depends on the girl, anon. I personally wouldn't mind dating a chaser at all, as long as they like the other parts of me too and don't treat it like a fetish.
>>
>>12493484
He's definitely not a chaser, he doesn't have a preference for trans girls, if anything he has a preference for cis girls, he's just willing to put personality above which genits I have or don't have
>>
>>12493404
Yeah no shit dumbass. But i don't wanna die when i look down anymore so its kinda worth it
>>
>>12493431
Thanks i had never thought of that.
>>
>>12493514
And you believe him when he says that? Cis women with vaginas and agreeable personalities vastly outnumber you.
>>
>>12493547
Yeah I believe him, he's only been attracted to or dated cis women before me, and he's fairly open about the fact that he wants to fuck a cis version of me and that he would prefer if I was cis. And it's not about agreeable personalities, it's about having the same interests and compatibility with him, as well as the fact that we were friends before dating so he had attachment to me, which is likely why he fell in love with me even though I'm outside of his usual preference.
>>
>>12493571
Keep lying to yourself honey. Even if what you say is true youbare just setting yourself up for hearybreak when he decides he wants to have children.
>>
>>12493620
We've talked a lot about that actually, he's okay with adopting in the worst case scenario
>>
>>12493625
I'm sure he is lol, until Menstruating Mary comes along and steals him away from you.
>>
>>12493663
that already happened except he turned her down and stayed with me instead
>>
File: 1556414983223.png (394 KB, 469x494)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>12485568
Being attracted to trannies makes you below shit in every way, so take every opportunity to be transphobic.
>>
>>12493715
I swear to god trannies are the most self hating self centered people in the universe.
>>
>>12493690
If you can't see that as a giant red flag that you are dating a chaser, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not trying to be mean, if you're happy that's all that matters, and there's nothing wrong with dating a chaser, but you should really try to be honest with yourself. And he should most definitely be honest with you.
>>
>>12493776
I just genuinely dont think he's a chaser
>>
Man there's a couple of troll bitches who are trying really hard
>>
>>12493740
There you go, doesn't that feel better than being called a chaser?
>>
>>12490841
No shit. 90% of people here are retarded and irrational. They're mentally unstable. A good tranny is extremely rare because you need a combination of good looks an sanity. Most of them have neither.
>>
File: IMG_20190301_105515.jpg (98 KB, 800x1000)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>12485539
You just sound a bit like a creep.
>>
>>12485539
Narcissism, female entitlement. The majority of trannies are non-passing hons but think they should be able to get Chad like actually attractive cis women.
>>
>>12494301
This but unironically.
>>
To all self proclaimed chasers. Would you date a post srs fully passing transgirl or a non op mostly passing one who doesnt mind using her dick
>>
>>12494387
Either's fine. I'm bi and don't really care.
>>
>>12494387
Yes and yes. Also yes if she did mind using her dick. All of the above are girls and I like those.
>>
>>12494403
>>12494415
You aint chasers then
>>
>>12494458
I'm aware. The word is used too much.
>>
>>12485539
If someone hyper fetishized an aspect of my body I hated, I'd not be so keen on hooking up with them.
MtF's just wanna be treated, or most do, like a woman. You're they're friend, their lover, their keeper. They inspire you and admire you. To inflict misery on them simply for the sake of some sick sense of selfishness betrays all of this, making any relationship you could possibly have doomed before they begin.
>>
>>12494935
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
how does a straight dude find a qt trap/femboy/twink/ts to hook up? idgaf if you have a dick i just want mine in your mouth and/or butt.
>>
>>12495993
grindr, or the same place you'd meet anyone else but with more difficulty.
>>
>>12485539
nobody wants to be used for sex they want love
>>
>>12496017
thanks. any advice or things i should know?
>>
>>12496022
Lots of people enjoy casual sex
>>
>>12485539
I dated a chaser before. Honestly she (yes it was a girl) was the closest you would get to perfect. I knew she was a chaser. She would go on long tirades about making "trap characters" and whenever she dreamed about us, it was always in an extremely sexual manner. Like I was a prostitute in one of her dreams. Now personally I don't mind sexuality, but when you constantly talk about your knowledge and obsession with "traps" and transwomen, and how much you want to get fucked by one, that is when it starts to get creepy. Then it gets darker when she started the relationship extremely emotionally invested but it turned out she just used me for sex and walked away once she got what she wanted.
>>
>>12496539
Now that is a textbook chaser. someone write it down.
>>
>>12496295
nah we are all pretending
>>
>>12485539
I’m really picky cause I’m scared. I’ve been hurt too many times and hurt too many people so I don’t take many chances anymore.
>>
>>12496866
I know that. I still take chances but I don't get attached even when things seem good. Which I guess isn't terrible, yet, since things have never really gotten that good.
>>
File: w99fcrue7x521.jpg (116 KB, 960x836)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>12485777
This is cool with me, I'm also the kind of person who prefer partners with similar hobbies.

Even if it's uncomfortable for a lot of trans people, socialization is a real thing.

If you took a cis girl and raised them as if they were boys till they were 20, guess what? They'd seem a lot like a trans women in personality, perspective, and hobbies.

Having male socialization does not invalidate trans women, I understand why trans people are very hesitant to acknowledge socialization can have a big impact on who you are as a person, but it's just how people work.

Though it's also worth noting that socialization is a life long process and can be changed over time, the younger someone transitions and the longer they have been transitioned will mean generally the more desired socialization will have occurred.

Like someone who managed to transition in childhood or before puberty started doing lots of damage your socialization by the time you enter adulthood will be pretty much cis.

People who transition in their late teens early 20s will take a few years of transition to settle into things, but are generally fine

People who transition 35+ I find to be somewhat hopeless on this end, the Caitlyn Jenners of the trans world who are probably doomed to act like their socialized gender forever and generally be kind of creepy.
>>
>>12496926
>I understand why trans people are very hesitant to acknowledge socialization can have a big impact on who you are as a person, but it's just how people work.
So do I. Because there's no such thing as an aggregate effect. There is no 'raised like boys' because that's devoid of meaning. It's an empty phrase to project your own interpretations on.
>>
>>12496998
While our social categories of girl and boy are ultimately arbitrary, it's a critical mistake to take that to mean they have no effect on us, or don't matter.

There absolutely is "raised like boys", because our society made it so. It's not intrinsic, but the social norms in which you're raised in have profound implications on your development.

And our society raises boys and girls in different cultural norms and expectations.
>>
>>12497036
It sounds nice as a theory but doesn't hold up well when dealing with individuals. You can easily say there are some gross overarching 'expectations', and I'll happily agree that the shades of those are there, but even the extend of the importance of those expectations isn't uniform. There really is no 'society' that demands everything of people. It's a spook.

Plus, it ignores all the various manners in which one is outcast, misgrouped, outgrouped, and all manner of other Othering that undermines both expectations and understood socialization as a whole. This is why it's a null concept. It all comes down to individual situations, locations, cultures, cultural concerns, and parental response, upbringing, beliefs, and lineage, on top of traditions that may supercede any 'expectations'.
>>
>>12497092
it's called a cultural "norm" for a reason.

You're assuming because it's not all encompassing it's not real.

If you had to guess, what percentage of children growing up in the 90s had over-arching views about gender play a role in their childhood. Weather it be gendered clothes, certain toys, attitudes of your parents, peers, teachers. Media representations.

What percentage of dirt bikes are bought for girls? What percentage of makeup kits are bought for boys?

Do you really think these things have no impact?

Every single child is colored by these things on one level or another, most of them in a pretty big way.

No one is leading a gender-less childhood, unless you live in an underground bunker.
>>
>>12485539
There should be a law somewhere that makes it illegal for cis men to chase after trannies. Anyone who breaks that law would be sentenced to the mandatory death penalty that will be carried out in less than 90 days after conviction. Legal appeals will not be allowed for this sort of crime.
>>
>>12497135
There should be a mandatory government program that assigns trannies and men together as husband and wife! After some evaluations your data is compared with others until a suitable partner is located, and then you're married! You're moved in together and get to make the most of your new lives together with your government assigned bf/gf.
>>
>>12497128
Sure, material goods have some small impact. How many makeup kits are bought for boys? Probably not many. Girls dirt bikes have been a thing since at least the 90s,so that's probably a bad example but I won't quibble over it.

So why isn't every girl a makeup freak and every boy a bike zealot? Youre trying to cut hairs with 'well it uhhh affected them in some way and like stuff'. Sure, it set basic tastes. But they were neither wholly uniform nor requirements. For instance, I was raised on latchhook, crochet, stained glass making, copper forming, bas relief copper printing, knitting, and leatherburning. Later i'd add in woodburning, but I couldn't use a tool to save my life. My family were crafters, we always have been. It was a longtime thing handed down all the way for centuries because of tradition. While kids were playing with toys, i was learning to make cored-apple crafts, how to fold laundry, and other various household chores that served me well after transition. I never had a makeup kit though.

Genderless != socialized. Socialization is far more than what kinds of toys you grew up with. Furthermore, the 90s is about when roles were being broken up the hardest. Socialization requires not only handing children toys, but teaching them things and how they interact withothers, how they're taught to interact with others, and all manner of other things that go way the hell beyond whether they had makeup or dirt bikes. And while there are some overarching,gross categories like I said before, the important stuff is highly individual. You can't just link gender and 'socialized as a gender', it doesn't work that way. You could probably say 'socialized with some basic understandings of (gender)', but that's the limit of accuracy on an aggregate level.
>>
ITT bunch of degenerates who fell for the tranny meme due to the massive amount of anime and sissy porn injected into the brain pretending to act like a strong independent women yet having entire motivation of being a tranner on a basis of uncontrollable sexual urges of gay submission under stronger man versus another degenerates pretending to act like a white knights yet having entire motivation of being into trannys on a basis of sexual urges to fuck a submissive gay man in a cute outfit.
>>
What does it feel like to snuggle your transgf?
>>
>if they don't want you they're transphobic
>if they want you they're chasers
And this is why nobody wants to bother.
>>
>>12494387
>a non op mostly passing one who doesnt mind using her dick
Using for what exactly? I don't want a dick in my ass. Hell no.
>>
>>12499092
We want straight men, not closet cases. I do not want to be a seperate group, just a normal woman that dates like any other. Not being seeked out because of a medical condition. I did not transition to be with people who should just admit they are gay (bisexuals and chasers)
>>
>>12499531
You're a losing proposition to a straight man. Sure, it might happen, but the overwhelming majority of straight men want a cis woman, marriage, and biological children. You want someone who doesn't want you, and spurn people who do.
t. cis gay
>>
>>12499531
You'll never be a normal woman.
>>
>>12499531
the chances of finding a man who is actually completely straight (i.e., has never entertained the thought of being with a trans woman before) and will be completely satisfied with you is low. what you can provide in a relationship is not the same as what a normal woman provides, and it will be stressful to feel like you have to be something that you can't for your partner to be happy with you. any relationship you could have with another male is a little gay by definition - why make things harder for yourself by rejecting the people who like you the way you are?
>>
>>12499602
Would rather be inferior and let a man fuck a cis woman once in a while than dating someone who should stick to men. The thought of being with someone who is attracted to men and/or want to be topped or sucking dick, or both, repulses me. Same with even touching it. Also you idiots are notorious for spreading lies about SRS, because then you would not get to do your homosexual urges
>>
>>12490863
You are a retarded cunt. Whores are gonna whore no matter what.
>>
>>12499531
If you think the men chasing you are just gay then you're admitting you're a man?
>>
>>12499920
No. If you are obsessed with penis and a man, then you are gay. I am not a man
>>
>>12499966
No you're not a man.

But I recall numerous leftists, progressives, especially SJWs who like to say, having a penis =/= man.
And now you're saying those guys being interested in you for a penis makes them gay; that completely counters what the former have said.
>>
>>12500009
I think the better point is that if you look at porn, like, ever, you'll notice there are an awful lot of dicks. Almost like guys appreciate dicks by default.
naaaaaaaaah definitely not, that contradicts what I want to believe. Fucking fags.
>>
>>12500009
No it doesn't, I'd argue that it's not fully straight for a guy to be into completely jacked muscular cis girls either, because it's such a masculine trait. Dicks are possibly the most masculine trait, but women can have masculine traits, so therefore a dick doesn't make a trans woman a man, but being attracted to the dick is at least a bit gay
>>
>>12496866
das gae
>>
>>12500016
Guys who do watch porn with, a man fucking a woman, tend to imagine being the guy to get off.

I'd like to add; I'm cool with dating transwomen.
Although, I'd most certainly never date a transwoman who intends to, or currently has gotten "the snip".

Its not their fault but the procedure is just grotesque to me.

ofc, this is 4chan where no one has any fuks to give.
I'm not going to give that particular reason to any transwoman irl to spare some feelings but...
it is what it is.
>>
>>12485539
Because I'm not smol OP.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.