[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What makes someone "look gay"?
>>
File: ai-face-study.jpg (38 KB, 968x681)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
A dick in their butt
>>
>>12484456
Woah, why do lesbians have such high eyebrows? Could this be a plucking thing or is it natural?
>>
>>12484427
for this guy, it's definitely the hat and that shirt
>>
>>12484427
Fuck. I forgot how cute Myles is.
>>
>>12484513
What hat? and nah he looks gay even without it
>>
>>12484456
why do i find het male hot and gay fem hot and not the others
>>
File: NoFap GOOSE .jpg (72 KB, 1083x539)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Bump.

I get confused for a homo.
I personally feel its my skinny face and my girly eyes with long eyelashes.
>>
>>12484456
the men are more effeminte and the women are less happy.
>>
Tends to be high cheek bones and soft eyes, also if they act camp as fuck
>>
Fuck me, I have a feminine face, I'm submissive, and I like receiving. I don't wanna be gay though.. I think maybe I nought into the idea that I had to be gay because I fit the role, physically.
>>
>>12484688
Bought*
>>
>>12484456
>hets are fat, fags are fit
truly the superior race
>>
>>12484688
>I don't wanna be gay though
Facts don't care about your feelings sweetie.

>I think maybe I nought into the idea that I had to be gay because I fit the role, physically.
No, you're just a fag
>>
>>12484663
>Tends to be high cheek bones and soft eyes
I wish I was trans
>>
It's not how they look, it's in their body language. They just stand out as in they aren't like other men. Same way people could weed out any faggy boy in school to pick on.
>>
>>12485200
>Same way people could weed out any faggy boy in school to pick on.
Aren't faggy boys just gay and are delusional and in self denial?
>>
>>12484427
while i feel like there actually is some sort of genetic facial/vocal indications, what annoys me more is the acquired behavior of just putting no effort into acting masculine. beyond being cute and feminine too, just like an overly feminine whiney man. THAT looks gay
>>
>>12485237
>strangers' modes of speech annoy me
Why tho?
>>
>>12485237
>what annoys me more is the acquired behavior of just putting no effort into acting masculine. beyond being cute and feminine too, just like an overly feminine whiney man. THAT looks gay
What would be the point if they know they are gay? Wouldn't they just be lying to themselves and others?
>>
Is it gay if you sag your pants and always look like you're about to cry?
>>
>>12484456
>>12484713
and also the hets are old and fags have glasses, this is pic bullshit
the study itself says that lesbians have more gender atypical - ie more masc - faces

and another US-wide study found that gays are more fit but lesbians are actually more fat than hets
>>
>>12485200
>t's in their body language.
another word for that is 'mannerisms'. It's almost like there's some fundamental, underlying brain thing that makes these types of people, who end up being gay and/or trans, stand out.

BAH NONSENSE, MUST BE A FETISH.
>>
>>12485237
>acting masculine
>ACTING masculine
>not actually being masculine, but acting it
I wonder why people call this toxic masculinity, like it was something that was designed instead of natural? OH WELL, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
>>
Are wearing coats during the summer because you don't want people to see what a malnourished fag you are and you feel molested if you don't wear one seen as gay?
>>
Sweaty foreheads
>>
>>12485352
>Are wearing coats during the summer because you don't want people to see what a malnourished fag you are and you feel molested if you don't wear one seen as gay?
nope, just the by products of some sort of sexual and/or mental abuse.
>>
>>12485330
Fuck off back to tumblr.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.