[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why are so many trannies weeaboos?
>>
>>12484030
>IBM Model-M
nice
>>
>>12484030
Anime turns socially awkward boys into trannies
>>
>>12484175
I wanted to be a girl even before I had seen any anime
>>
>>12484030
Stick around for about 20 minutes, I'm sure the question will be answered about 140 times in 60 different threads that all somehow say the same fucking thing.
>>
>>12484030
>mustache
yikes
>>
>>12484030
autism -> watching anime
autism -> being a tranny
You're welcome OP
>>
Ain’t this the freak behind the r9cute discord that doxes people?
>>
>>12484030
The pic you used is probably just a femboy, first of all. But I'll try to explain.

Japan is more accepting of trannyshit because they just think being trans is just being gay, but more gay. And they didn't have a problem with being gay in the first place because they weren't Abrahamic religionfags. So of course trans people will go to a medium that accepts them, as well as gender non-conformity, far more.
That said, while they're more accepting of trannyshit, they come up short when it comes to understanding it. Most of them still think "genitals = gender" but trannies will ignore shit like that and look past it often just because they enjoy shit. Like people who think Astolfo is trans.
>>
>>12484030
They aren't. The ones on 4chan are
>>
>>12488036
Holy shit, being ignorant and retarded is one thing, but why the fuck would you ever voluntarily open your dumbass mouth and spew bullshit to impressionable fellow idiots??? Please consider becoming part of the 40%
>>
>>12488036
You don't know what you're talking about. At all
>>
>>12484030
>mustache
why
>>
>>12488036
Your explanation is quite frankly full of shit and fantasy. Japan is not inherently more accepting of trannies or gays simply because they aren't a Christian or Muslim-majority country. It's not. There are other non-Abrahamic Asian countries like China and India, which largely do not accept LGBT people.
Ask any real Japanese parents how they would feel if their own kid, or a close friend to them they've known for years, would come out as gay or trans. Many would get personally upset, and some would even disown their own child. Japanese people won't be using the bible or religion as an excuse to justify their homo- or transphobia, they will condemn their kid as being a disgrace and a source of embarrassment to the family bloodline.
Also unlike America, Japanese people don't care about outsiders or strangers who don't personally matter to them. Japs can see degenerate crossdressing westerners in Tokyo every day and not say a negative word about it, simply because they don't give a shit about some random otaku foreigner. But trust me, inside their minds, they are looking down on you and silently cringing inside.
>>
>>12489968
Weebs can't acknowledge their own racist orientalism, they have this idealised view of Japan as the tranny paradise when in many aspects it's worse than in the west
>>
>>12484271
The only good reply in this thread.
>>
Because growing up trans means you're going to be a nerd in school, and nerds like anime
>>
>>12484030
Anime is one of the most popular and biggest forms of entertainment. Asking why 'insert_X" likes anime is no different than asking why 'insert_x' likes listening to music etc. From want I've seen, only the most insufferable cunts have a problem with anime and people who like anime even a little bit. It's retarded, this thread is retarded, and 99% of the replies and replies are retarded. Stop being retarded, please.
>>
File: ksfje.jpg (118 KB, 640x961)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>12484030
wow i haven't seen stimp in like nearly 2-3 years. really brings back cringe memories. He's kinda like christchan tbhh and a bad representation of a "tranny." Last ttime I checked dude was just a xdresser.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.