[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: swyer.jpg (123 KB, 986x542)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
I've just finished a documentary on Swyer's syndrome which is basically a natural tranny
>XY who has a vagina
What struck me was that she married a black guy, just like that Jazz show bf.
First question was is it the tranny or the black guy who initiates, answer is most likely the black guy, then the tranny just goes along,
>correct me if i'm wrong
second question is why are the black guys obsessed with trannies? are they just low key gay,
like, do closeted cultures end up obsessing over trannies more than openly gay cultures?
>here's the doc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0oYUGLhO_o
>>
>>12275969
Just say it

Niggers

Coalburning
>>
>>12275976
that doesn't really anwer the question. aside from race baiting.
i'm imply trying to understand this phenomenon without turning the thread into a race shitshow.
>>
It's the progressive thing to do
>>
File: bQ7Szh.gif (1.11 MB, 320x180)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>12275988
CheKKKd,
>>
>>12275969
They're DL, they're freaky, they're more likely to initiate, it's harder to gender people of a different race, and as Fleece "Booty Warrior" Johnson once said, "Booty... booty was more important than drinking water." And let's be honest, is a white man going to fill out your YuGiOh! collection? No, no he isn't.
>>
>>12275988
why do you think muzzies like Iran love trannies?
internalized homophobia
>>
>it's harder to gender people of a different race,
this is the correct answer
>>
>>12275969
jesus christ that Conan the Barbarian in the video
>>
>>12275996
YuGiOh collection?
>>
File: my_trap_card.jpg (56 KB, 600x450)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>12276058
That's right.
>>
>>12275969
I like white guys
>>
>>12275969
Correction, ugly trannies end up with black guys. Why? Because low value people end up together.
>>
BBC duh
>>
>>12275969
White men are more feminine than black women.
>>
>>12276671
muhh dick
>t. poc
>>
>>12276807
Lol
>>
>>12275969
Black culture is prison culture.
Gay buttsex is prison culture.
Men dress as women in prison to satisfy their butt warden.
Nogs can't live in the real world without having some of their prison culture with them on the outside.
>>
>>12279377
then why aren't they more openly into gay men?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>12275969
>Why do so many trannies get black guys?

Have you ever socially interacted with a black chick? Maybe I'm just biased after having to spend a fair amount of time in the predominantly black part of San-Fran. But a lot of those woman are just hateful and aggressive on a cartoonish level. I grew up in North Carolina and transitioned in Mississippi, yet most of the time I actually felt threatened as a trans person was wandering around San-Fran getting yelled and have thing thrown at my from cars. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>12283643
black women are not as transphobic as terfs., who are all white
>>
>>12281626
Cuz it's gay. You can't be a real hood nigga if you gay! Black people are literally over grown, retarded children. I won't pretend to know what's going on in their undersized brains, I come to conclusions based on observation.
>>
>>12275969
>black “men”

Gross I’m not into skat anon
>>
>>12285029
Based
>>
>>12275969
>TWO trannies got with black guys!
>Why are SO many of them with blacks?!
Are you serious? Two ancedotes does not make a trend.
You didn't even try to back up the claim about black guys liking trannies with anything.
>>
Not trans but I am gay, I wouldn't say in my experience its particularly one-sided. I've initiated and I've also been initiated with. I'd say maybe it even leans toward me.

I think black people might be more comfortable with a non-standard relationship just because they can already be ostracized if they have aren't hetero and that makes it very difficult to find other people. In my experience I've really connected more with black men because they make me feel like they want me,so maybe that's why I'm making that guess.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.