[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



Otis edition

> Resources:

https://pastebin.com/gzYTPgak

last bread: >>12260404
>>
>>12271240
based
>>
i love our local naziposter
>>
Thank you finally
>>
File: d8e.png (934 KB, 1133x630)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
>defend trans women from shittier arguers
>"HEH GOTCHA... YOU MUST BE A TRANNY YOU ARE A MALE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MALE AND NEVER BE A GIRL"
>>
File: IMG_20190319_022326.jpg (30 KB, 638x602)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>T is gradually taking away my ability to do animu loli voice that I could troll people with and make bank off to fund my transition
RIP
necessary sacrifice tho I guess
>>
>>12272781
Voice train like the mtfs do.
>>
Anyone else would fuck the shit out of their pre transition self?
>>
>>12272840
only from behind
>>
>>12272793
trying. But I can physically feel my throat straining. it's sad but at the same time actually amusing and amazing, how it's changing.
>>
>>12272840
But that's pedophilia, anon
>>
>>12272840
Briefly I had a mental disconnect looking at my tits in the mirror band thought “... huh...” before I remembered myself and felt awful.
>>
>>12272861
>>12272953
I’m post transition for four years now so I can look back on old photos and not have dysphoria because I look nothing like my old self. It’s weird because I feel disconnected from “her”. Sure she was always me beneath it but a lot of the outward personality I showed was superficial to be whatever best helped me blend in as a cis girl.
>>
Any other biscum not stay consistent in their attractions. I flex between 2 - 5 on the Kinsey scale throughout year. Sometimes I’m mainly interested in homoshit and want to suck cock while other times I’m mainly looking for girls and thinking about tits constantly.
>>
>>12273012
>Sure she was always me beneath it
Who cares about that? Guys don't care, she's just a hot girl in a photo and the fact you used to be her doesn't matter.
>>
>>12273096
same. that said when i'm in a monogamous relationship i have no problem not cheating, my self control levels in that respect are off the charts. unlike my ex fuck you ______
>>
File: 1553400319367.jpg (4 KB, 160x314)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>Go to café
>Get Easter eggs donut and tea
>Retarded teenage NPC says "I like your donut!"
>They will laugh at me and ridicule me if I don't come up with a witty reply and just ignore them
>"Thanks"
>Extroverts laugh
>"Heheheh *high-pitched* THANKS"
>"Dude that's a chick dude it's a chick"
>>
>>12273172
LEL FUCKING DOUGHNUT BOY

In all seriously people are real dicks, I hate going outside.
>>
>>12273172
They just threw a garbage wrapper at me and left it on the floor.
>>
>>12273172
>calling others NPCs

NPC alert
>>
>>12273172
that sucks. teenagers who misgender you in public for laughs should be whipped, flayed, something like that
>>
>>12271702
>boys defending me
uwu
>>
>>12273198
>Getting upset at a 4chan meme
NPC alert
>>
>>12272840
Nope. I was a manly woman.
>>
>>12273417
>gayden has to call teenage chads bullying him NPCs to cope
>i-it’s just a meme
>>
>>12272840
Nah, I am not into fat girls.
>>
>>12272840
>pre T me was repressing so hard and dressing/acting in ways I find attractive to try to feel "more like a woman"
Yes. Absolutely. I was my own waifu.
>>
>>12274006
>I was my own waifu

Same. I always based my female appearance on whatever women I thought was most fuckable. So moderate slut in high school and conservative qt in college.
>>
>>12272840
I transitioned into the type of man I want to fuck desu
>>
>>12274053
I transitioned from the type of girl I want to fuck into the type of man I want to fuck.
>>
>>12273973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4hWZurqqKA
>>
>>12274006
>>12274030
>>12274060
I don't understand how you could possibly view your pre-transition self as attractive if you have/had gender dysphoria. Why did you dress girly and slutty if you were dysphoric? Sounds like a tumblrism but I hear it too often here for it to be that.
>>
>>12274060
this guy gets it
>>
>>12274086
I can’t explain it fully as you will not understand something that gives you intense dysphoria. When I see old photos of myself I don’t really see “myself” just an attractive girl. As for the dressing girly part I will not deny that I have an AGP fetish so being forced to dressed feminine really turns me on. Ironically my AGP fetish is what allowed me to cope with my dysphoria for years because I could mask my suffering with arousal.

As for “tumblrism” I think having any type of vaginal sex is the ultimate dysphoria inducer and I would rather take a bullet than be forced to do it again. But the majority of ftms here seem to have no problem doing it. I could judge them for it but I get that dysphoria manifests itself in different way for different people.
>>
>>12274086
I fetisized my own puberty to cope with my body becoming more feminine. never felt like me then.
I felt like I was some gross perverted dude that bodyswapped with a hot girl. so AGP I guess?
>>
>>12272840
I would tenderly fuck him and tell him that he’s beautiful and deserving of the world, and to never give up hope
>>
fellas i'd love to really get into my transition and get on T one gay but i'm really scared it wont make me happy. i pass well enough as i am (my voice is just too high and i look like a highschool boy). i'd still like to get top surgery but i feel like no one would take me seriously if i dont get on T
>>
>>12274974
It's a pretty big decision man. And with that most often you need time to decide. Don't rush into it, see if you still want to in a year and then decide.
>>
>>12274115
The way i see it is both my partner and i get to feel good, anal is gross and painful.
>>
>>12274115
>>12275099
i feel similarly
my thing with sex is that ive never actually tried anal so i dont know how comfortable with it.
i think i'd be totally comfortable with vaginal sex as long as i have a partner that i trust
>>
>>12274974
>but i'm really scared it wont make me happy
T treats GD/GID, not unhappiness, not alienation nor self-esteem deficiencies and definitely not any psychiatric conditions.
> i'd still like to get top surgery but i feel like no one would take me seriously if i dont get on T
T isn't a requirement for getting top surgery (and some health insurance carriers acknowledge this, believe it or not), but it is required if you're wanting to pass at all past the age of 20, max. And no, people won't suddenly take you seriously if they were part of your pre-T life and if not, they still won't if they know/find out you're trans.

I'm not doomsaying/blackpilling, but it's not sunshine either
>>
>Tfw you’re so desperate to feel desired that you show off your t-dick to people(usually randoms)
>>
>>12275251
kek. im so desperate i, a pre-everything ftm, pose as a trap femboy and post in trap threads. getting compliments there is very easy
>>
Tfw no trans man bf to peg me
>>
>>12275314
i wish i had some extra cash to get a good strap on. i'd love to peg a little bitchboy
>>
>>12275324
Biggest fantasy desu
>>
File: 1554413807496.png (98 KB, 378x370)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>hyper masc ftm
>>
>>12275342
Pre t but hype masc makes me explode
>>
>>12275308
Based
>>
>>12275105
I love anal sex even though I don’t have a prostate because I love the feeling of being stretched and liking a little pain. My best advice is start out with lube and using a finger or two. Then buy a small sized butt plug to get used to stretching yourself further.

Trying to straight up take a dick without playing around there in the past is asking for disaster. If you think you might want to try it experiment in the comfort of your own bed by yourself first.
>>
>>12275342
>tfw hyper masc but like ballet

I don’t care if it makes me a faggot.
>>
>>12275436
L o n d o n
>>
By definition aren’t we all soiboys?
>>
>>12275436
As a femboy, isn't gay as long as you don't want to teach ballet.
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (43 KB, 600x600)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>may or may not be repressing
>painted my nails
>disassociated

Well this isn't a good sign
>>
>>12274086
I didn't know ftms existed until last year, the concept was alien to me. My sex drive ruled my life and while I did minimal to be considered attractive(i.e never wore makeup, nails were rough, hair maintance was whack, and my hygiene was pretty sketchy), I liked clothes that showed skin, because it got me sexual attention. I've always been thin and looked fairly young and androgenous due to it(often got mistaken as a middle schooler), crop-tops and such were the way the I could say "Hey, I'd like to be dicked down pls". And it worked great.

Ironically since "finding myself", my hygiene and such have improved dramatically, I'm pretty nitpicky about my hair and actually own products to maintain it's look, I brush my teeth daily(big milestone for me), I shower more(even pre-T, though now it's more of a necessity), and take care of my face.
>>
Sexually confused anon, looking for some insights

>Pre-T I was almost exclusively into males, (would've experimented with females if the chance arose, but unfortunately never did)

>Now on T
>(cis)BF has a big set of moobs
>very comfy, my favorite place to sleep is between them
>really like sucking on his nipples, do it routinely for awhile
>his nipples are now too sensitive for me to suck, and I can tell they've somewhat changed
>Read on how males can develop milk glands and lactate, badly want this to happen

Also

>bf makes really girly moans when he's sleeping, huge turn-on

Is this just some fetish-tier shit? I'm sort of in the self-hating gay phase atm, I'm not sure if these insights are me trying to prove to myself I'm not totally gay or an actual indicator that I might be bi.
>>
>>12275758
Question. Does it really matter?
does it really master that much to you which label you are?
if not just go with the flow and don't think too much about it.
>>
>MTF
>over 2 years HRT
>look like a handsome guy

Can I hang out with you peeps and pretend I made it
>>
can any surgeon that can perform a mastectomy perform top surgery? google searching there's apparently literally one top surgeon in my country and ive tried to contact him multiple times and never get a response, I contact someone who worked with him and was told I'm not trans enough or whatever, I talk to some other guy and he tells me he was denied surgery as well because he had his chest tattooed.
but I can't find any other ftm top surgery doctors in my country at least not through a google search and I don't have any other post-op ftm acquaintances to get info out of.
>>
>>12275831
probably not since you have to form the chest to make it look masculine.
>>
>>12271702
based
>>12272781
bittersweet but still based
>>
>>12273172
>13-year-olds are the meanest people in the world. They terrify me to this day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3466z8Xsf0
>>
>>12274005
>Nah, I am not into fat girls.
based
>>
>>12275251
Post your slit so I can say really nice things about you
>>
>>12275436
ballet dancers are more masculine and in control of their bodies/lives/existence than 99.9% of 4chan users
>>
>>12275585
>I brush my teeth daily
based
>>
>>12276175
>>12273172
Teenagers are vile creatures. They shouldn't be allowed to exist and instead shot and fed to the poor.
>>
>dad has next to zero body hair
Am I fucked?
>>
File: 1539233566033.jpg (13 KB, 540x296)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>12273172
When I read this on /int/ I thought it was a joke but now that I know the context I understand it. I'm getting mad for your sake anon, teenagers are cunts.
>>
>>12276175
>>12276219
If you’re not a newfag to 4chinz there is no way you didn’t do worse shit as a teenager than misgendering someone.
>>
>>12273172
i know how you feel, im 24 years old and the sound of teenagers laughing still sends chills down my spine. fuck those shitstains
>>
>>12276723
when i was a kid i went from /b/ to political tumblr to political facebook before deciding purity culture was too strenuous to keep up anymore and coming here. i've done awful shit to so many people and if i knew myself as a teenager i'd beat my own ass
>>
>>12273096
Yeah it usually depends who I have a crush on at the time though
>>
>>12273172
The fuck is an easter eggs donut sounds like some gay shit
>>
>>12276823
i'm guessing it has some little chocolate eggs on it, perhaps arranged in a confection-based nest

i could be entirely wrong but it's a pleasant thought
>>
>>12276823
>>12277261
>>
>>12276287
why does everyone on /ftmg/ use /int/
>>
>>12277400
Really? The only other boards I use are /fit/ and sometimes /ck/, and from time to time /a/ but that place fucking sucks
>>
>>12277497
there's me, there's a leaf, there's a swede, there's >>12273172 and >>12276287
>>
File: 1542630675446.png (24 KB, 1284x877)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>12277792
And me, pseudo-neckbeard from /g/. But I don't post here nearly as much anymore because this is the worst board on the entire goddamn website.
>>
>>12276189
Please don’t say slit that word is awful
>>
>>12278028
What do you guys refer to “that” place as? I just say vaginal area but I avoid talking about it at all if I can. Never going to describe it as “pussy” but calling my oversized clit a “dick” feels cringey and reminds me of transbians calling their dicks “clits”.

It’s a good thing I like anal stimulation because then I don’t have to worry about the dysphoria using that area would cause.
>>
>>12278191
My clit is my dick, my box i call my boy pussy
>>
>>12278278
That’s cringey as shit.
>>
>>12278278
you're retarded
>>
>>12278191
I avoid talking about it. I have rarely called it "my part" when speaking to my cis boyfriend. Otherwise I will talk around it, e.g. when it is itchy I might tell him that "I'm itching".
>>
>>12278191
The Void
>>
>>12278191
I call my clit a t-dick and my vag a boypussy (only when I’m horny and sexting someone tho, otherwise it’s just “my junk”)
>>
Where do I find ftm chasers that I can get to pay me for existing/feet pics/whatever they want that won't take much effort

I need money and I've been job searching for months
>>
>>12278294
>>12278368
Uhhh... care to elaborate??
>>
>>12278495
Grindr, Scruff, maybe on Twitter
>>
You guys ever go stealth, but sometimes have these intrusive thoughts whenever you overpower someone, or are admired by others, like "I wonder how they'd feel knowing that I'm FTM/that I have a vagina"?
>>
>>12278191
I just call them my genitals, every other answer is retarded
>>
>>12278706
Just paranoia. Excluding other trans guys, I haven't been clocked in years - but there is always the underlaying worry that it will happen.
>>
so when can i shave off my chin beard and rock the moustache or is that going to be too fashion forward for a round-faced, acne ridden manlet
>>
>>12278730
do it whenever you want, man. who gives a shit about what other people think?
>>
>>12278566
Never heard of Scruff, thanks for the suggestions!
>>
I lost my pic but please give me a bf.
>>
>>12275758
dont worry abt labeling yourself too much. especially if youre happy in your relationship. just accept that you probably have a male lactation fetish
>>
What's the best way to be supportive of a FTM friend?
>>
File: monkey.gif (2 MB, 360x264)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>be 19
>graying

I know I should be happy since its masc but jesus christ
>>
>>12279781
Give him tips on how males act when there are no females around or unwritten rules for male behavior when females aren’t present. That’s the best gift my cis guy friend ever gave me.
>>
Question for other bi or straight ftm, did you also feel massively out of place with the lesbian community back when you were repressing? I tried to be a “tomboyish” girl during my teen years because my therapist convinced me I could somehow learn to live with being just a masculine woman but trying to integrate with lesbian culture never worked. All the girls I got with were bi because I never clicked with lesbians.
>>
Can you get an STD if you don’t have sex? I haven’t had sex in a year but I have a bump right now outside my vagina closer to my butt and it hurts.
>>
>>12279966
look up what the ST in STD stands for and get back to us
>>
>>12279966
Does it move around when you touch it? 'Cause that's a cyst. I have one in the same place right now. Otherwise it could be a boil or an abcess
>>
>>12279838
yup, my one relationship with a lesbian was disastrous and she had suspected i was ftm before we started dating. all other girls I've been with are straight bi or pan.
>>
>>12279823
But I don't know exactly how to explain that?
>>
>>12280110
I think the best way to support him is just continue to be his friend. I don't think you need to teach him anything.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (31 KB, 601x508)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>be guy
>born into female body
>get to grope my tits
>get to explore myself like i'm my own gf because i'm so detached

Haha jokes on you losers i'm perfectly happy like this
>>
>>12280455
fuckin AGP
>>
>>12280455
>>12280521
This is going to sound awful but reading some of the AGP stories cleared so much up for me in terms of why I was turned on at forced fem stuff and helped me become more secure in the fact I’m ftm. Being aroused by being in a female body and turned on by the humiliation of having to dress girly seems to be a normal fetish to a lot of cis/bi males. However it gets weird when you couple it with the ftm dypshoria that comes with it. I hate my body and it makes me want to eat lead but at the same time I’m aroused by being trapped in it.
>>
Where is the best place to find transboi trenders? That aesthetic makes my pp hard and it's still straight cause they arent really trans.
>>
>>12279838
Yeah when I was just repressing and tried to be a lesbian, I can remember just not fitting in with them at all. I didn't dislike them but I couldn't relate to them.
>>
>>12279838
I never thought i was a lesbian, I stopped repressing in 8th grade, before that I thought I was genderfluid
I'm 18 btw, zoomer shit
>>
>>12280999
>being aware of tumblr gender bullshit before age 13

Lol ok, trender.
>>
>>12279838
I never really saw myself as a woman, more like a female attracted person in a female body. I never gave a shit about lesbians but I considered myself asexual and lesbian at some point.
>>
>>12280455
I did this too but then I stopped because it was making me feel weird and awful haha
>>
>>12280999
>when you're underage so you say you're 18 to avoid getting banned
>>
>>12279781
Treat him like a normal guy and don't be weird about it.
>>
>>12280999
Agree with the other anon, sounds like you were prematurely brainwashed by tumblr bullshit.
>>
>>12279966
Could be a cyst or a hemmoroid. I got a cyst from an ingrown hair recently and I just got tested.. I'm clean
>>
I love my FTM bf
>>
>>12278730
I decided to sport my wispy little fagstache like a few months after it could even be called such. People said it looked like shit; I couldn't have cared less. Was happy just to look like a guy even if it was a fifteen-year-old.

Now I can do full beard and mustache and I feel the same amount of pleased about it. Do you.
>>
>>12278191
i'm never going to call it anything but my dick and balls. i generally don't have a reason to talk about the 'vaginal opening' itself. in my head i just think of it as my taint. i don't give a fuck if other people think it's stupid or cringey. saying 'vulva' feels more like a weird lie to me than saying i have a dick.
>>
>>12281322
I think it’s retarded but it’s your life not mine. As long as you have a gf/bf who goes along with it doesn’t matter.
>>
>>12278191
I say dick/cock/penis/etc and cunt. I got out of the habit of saying "pussy" for complicated reasons, and vagina's too clinical for dirty talk, so "cunt" it was.

Humorously, my boyfriend at the time had never slept with anyone with a vagina before and wanted to be Super Tactful, so he started saying "cunt" for vagina too and amusing all the lesbians we encountered. I'm sure he still does; I don't think he's dated any trans guys since me.

As for using "dick" being cringey, I think I've heard about everything people can say about that but I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>12281033
>>12281056
I was born in 2000, I'm going to be 19 in November
I found out about genderfluid before I found out about FtMs, it was short period where I thought I was genderfluid even though I hated being female
>>
>>12281536
Was also meant for >>12281122
>>
>>12281536
Like I said, prematurely brainwashed.
>>
>>12274086
A strong sense of disconnection from "your" body. If you look too feminine to even pass for a young boy, it can just be easier to completely disassociate with your body and reflection. Even after three years on T my face and body haven't become more masculine, so I just treat it like a doll. Its just a meat puppet.
>>
>>12276270
How much does your father's mother have? You may not be.
>>
>>12276270
Are you sure your dad has never waxed?
A lot of straight men wax (or at least used to) because a lot of women dont like body hair on men
>>
>>12281600
that fucking sucks. i've been on T for nearly 2 and am the same as well.
>>
My heart is broken and I feel miserable. Feels bad bros
>>
>>12282091
Sorry to hear. What's going on?
>>
>>12281600
>I just treat it like a doll. Its just a meat puppet.
A muppet, if you will.
>>
how do i tell my girlfriend that im gay and want to break up
>>
>>12282789
First you tell her that you're gay, and then that you want to break up.
>>
>>12282865
i dont know what else i expected
>>
>get mistaken for a 15 year old boy in video games

I’m alright with it.
>>
>>12283164
>get mistaken as a mtf/trap/sissy/hon in video games and online in general
>everybody makes fun of me saying shit like "you'll always be a man you can't change that"
>some dude obsessed with me even goes on a tangent in my DMs how "your collarbones and shoulders are too wide, your nose bridge is this and that your jaw is too manly so I clocked you right away" all smug that he's cracked the code or whatever
I'm also alright with this.
>>
>>12279157
where are you from fag
>>
Senpai noticed me.

Granted, it was one of only a few replies to his tweet so it’s not like it was buried under thousands of replies but still feels special in a way.
>>
>>12284216
Good post.
>>
Are there any historic transmen that you look up to?
>>
>>12284228
Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>12284226
Ty

>>12284228
Don’t really know of many. I’m not really the type that idolizes people anyway.
>>
On a scale from 1-10 how transphobic and homophobic are you?

Transphobia wise I think I’m a good 7 because I only believe in two genders, think you need to be dysphoria to be trans, believe in male/female socialization, bio differences, that it’s in no way bigotry to not want to date a transperson and it should never be made illegal to misgender someone.

Homophobia I’m probably only a 3 because I support gay/marriage adoption. I just find them annoying and really dislike flamers.
>>
>>12284264
All of those beliefs are mainstream.
>>
>>12284279
You’ve been here too long. Expressing those beliefs would get me kicked out of 85% of other trans communities.
>>
>>12284264
That’s not transphobia, that’s called being realistic. The people who don’t share your beliefs on trans issues are the truly transphobic ones because they’re setting the movement back and bastardizing it.

Also, even gay men dislike flamers for the most part, except for other flamers. The only people who would really give you a hard time over that are faghags and cishet “allies” who like to speak on our behalf.
>>
>>12284264
transphobic? mayhaps around a 3.9 (not 4 because it's a cursed number) because while I'm pretty open and believe in non binarism, I'm still pretty gatekeeping apparently and all

homophobic? I think... 1? I hate a few stereotypical toxic fags who make their faggotry all about them but then I slowly realized it has nothing to do with their sexual orientation. if they were straight or bi I'd still hate them. if they were a girl I'd still hate them.
>>
>>12284228
Hitler
>>
>>12284264
10. Transphobia and homophobia are not real. Anti-trans sentiment and anti-gay sentiment are though. Transphobia et cetera are loaded terms because phobia is typically used in a medical setting to describe symptoms of mental illness.
>>
>>12284228
One of the past threads had it as the QOTT, there were a couple of good entries.
>>
>>12283164
>Got immediately booted from an xbox party because they thought I was a squeaker

I'm semi-alright with this.
>>
File: sullivan.jpg (37 KB, 466x679)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>12284228
Lou Sullivan for me, lol.
>"I took a certain pleasure in informing the gender clinic that even though their program told me I could not live as a Gay man, it looks like I'm going to die like one." Sullivan died of AIDS-related complications on March 2, 1991."

I'm leery of accidentally retconning too many people as trans men who might just be butches because I feel like before there was a codified language to talk about it and when being a woman was even more miserable, there was too much overlap in experience.
>>
>>12279781
Give him a good pounding.
>>
any one got some lesser known cis-reassurance? I grew up with the beatles movies (boomer parents) as my main form of entertainment and only recently realised the best one by far, our boy ringo, stands at a respectable 5”6.
>>
>>12285611
forgot to mention but looking back paul looks 7 months on T to the date.
>>
>>12285286
I'm not gay tho
>>
>>12285636
hook him up with someone who will
>>
Finally ordered my first binder.
>>
>>12285655
underage fag gtfo
>>
>>12285668
Could be a repressor like I was.
>>
>>12285668
>>12285716
No I’m just a crossdresser that comes here for tips
>>
>>12285611
The only reassurance I have is that my cis brother is only an inch taller than me (hes 5'7" and I'm 5'6")
I wish I was 5'8"
my dream height is 5'10"
>>
>>12285645
I don't know anyone gay
>>12285763
There is nothing wrong with being 5'6" because I'm 5'6"
>>
>>12285951
That's manlet size anon
Unlike you I dont like being 5'6" and my brother doesnt like being 57"
>>
>>12286032
>That's manlet size anon
yeah but since when is being a manlet such a big deal it's just height
>>
>>12286069
Whatever you say man
>>
I just told off my woke as shit sister who is a devout intersectional feminist and self-proclaimed “trans ally” for never referring to me by my chosen name, only calling me “she” and her sister, etc. even though I’ve been out for 4 years and on T for several months now (which she knows about). She’s never said anything that made it seem like she supports my transition or sees me as a man even though she’s always sharing “trans women are women” and “happy trans day of visibility!” memes on her Instagram.

Waiting for her to text back now. I admit my heart’s pounding a bit because she can be a major asshole sometimes.
>>
>>12286355
She sounds like shes fake "woke", but I'm surprised you havent confronted her earlier
Sorry you have a shitty sister anon
>>
>>12286355
Also keep us posted
>>
>>12286679
>but I'm surprised you havent confronted her earlier
After coming out, my entire family proved themselves to be extremely transphobic and basically bullied me into permanently keeping my yap shut about pronouns or anything trans-related. Dad even told me if I ever told him I wanted to die again, he was going to hand me his gun. I still avoid the subject with him or anyone related to me to avoid hearing shit like that again. Only a few of my family members know about the T and do not include either of my parents.

As for my sister, she had conservative beliefs like my Dad until after she went off to college and was exposed to campus feminism. That’s when all of a sudden she decided she was a progressive and a feminist, but for some reason left me out of her progressive views.

>>12286687
I will. She normally texts back pretty fast and I still haven’t heard back, so maybe she’s ignoring me. I have no idea.
>>
>>12286733
Your dad sounds like a piece of shit, and like I said, your sister sounds fake "woke", since if she really did give a shit about 'trans rights' shes have the audacity to apologize to her own transgender brother
I wouldnt be surprised if she used you as a token behind your back, feminists do that even if you feel uncomfortable being outed (I'm talking from experience)
>>
>>12286069
glad to see someone else who doesn't stress about it. It's crazy to me that people prefer weirding everyone around them out with being short plus a raging napoleon complex when they could just be short.
>>
>>12273172
DESU I would get the eatser dounut too, I usually get the specialty ones from timms.
>>
Are there any good FTM movies?
>>
>>12286760
He definitely is a piece of shit, for reasons even beyond his verbal abuse. I’ve pretty much gone NC with him unless he randomly calls or texts me, which I sometimes don’t even pick up/respond.

And yeah, she’s definitely not as woke as she tries to make herself out to be. But I’ve also noticed evidence of her misgendering me when I’m not around, so maybe it’s a little of both. Just frustrating all around.
>>
>>12284264
i agree with everything you said and don't consider myself trans- or homophobic. i believe in two genders because i see non binary as a ratio of the two rather than an entire new gender, similar to how we consider intersex.
>>
Anyone here deciding not to transition for whatever reason? I won't because with my build I'll look basically like the FTM equivalent of a 6'5 hon transitioning, also because it's shameful etc
>>
>>12288077
Same boat here. <5'5", giant thighs and typical fem features. T can only do so much.

My family would also disown me, but that's pretty secondary.
>>
>>12285636
Well, somebody's gotta get the job done.
>>
I don't have to attend classes today because some psycho is threatening to kill people. Based. Though in all seriously I hope the bitch gets caught.
>>
>>12288547
seriousness*
I'm so tired
>>
>>12288077
>>12288505
date me? i'm attracted to girls but want my partner to act like a man
>>
File: 5bdb3e064fc8f.jpg (11 KB, 236x188)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
> be depressed
> start T
> still depressed but now in a guy way
> oh
> 1 month in, hardly any changes
> feeling more like myself but depression makes me wanna kms, trans gf wants me hospitalised
> meanwhile gf's depression did the opposite when she started hrt
> meanwhile she's getting better and starting to function again

feels bad man, she only passes occasionally, yet shes so much happier than me and i haven't been misgendered irl in like a year
>>
>>12288077
>>12288505
Tell me more about your cowardace, anons. I am a 5'0" hairy little manlet, height isn't nearly the issue people make it out to be for us. So many cis guys are short, that is far more common than being over 6'0" for cis women.

Grow a decent beard, work on your voice, and no one will assume you're afab. They may ask your opinion of elves though, or your views on being tossed.

>>12289146
Depression's comorbidity with dysphoria isn't always causally linked.
Correlation =/= Causation
See a therapist, Anon. Get someone to talk to other than your gf
>>
>>12289146
>trans gf wants me hospitalised
Be a man, hospitalize her.
>>
>>12289213
already did several times, the last time she got antidepressants and regular therapy. shes going mostly ok now (not cured but stabilized i guess)

>>12289187
too much of an autist to go outside, (literal low functioning autism + SPD, lmao) hate phone calls, house too filthy for home visit. what do
>>
>>12289146
Sometimes depression can hit when you start T, too, because there's been a lot of buildup and high hopes around it and it ends up not being a panacea. Like, it's great (or it was for me) but it won't fix your family shit, or the traumatic experiences you just had growing up trans, or being poor, or having no direction in life, etc.

So you check off this big life milestone and like at all milestones, there's the possibility that you slow down right after and feel like there's no point going any further
>>
>>12289146
>she only passes occasionally, yet shes so much happier than me and i haven't been misgendered irl in like a year
how does this work??? does e = happiness, t = depression or something?
>>
>>12288536
I'm not fucking my friend
>>
>>12289424
You have no choice.
>>
File: 1512088573115.gif (255 KB, 326x326)
255 KB
255 KB GIF
I JUST GOT MY FIRST BONER

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS MINE? WHERE THE FUCK DID IT COME FROM

WHY IS IT SO BIG

WHY WON'T IT GO DOWN
>>
>>12275324
>>12275314
god i want a strap so badly. im gonna probably stay a virgin until i can get one
>>
/ftmg/ what do you think of this? >>12284016

Is it acceptable? Is it hypocritical? Is she being transphobic? Misogynistic?
>>
>>12275551
inject your t, alex
>>
>>12279798
dm me
>>
>>12280949
whatever you say, andrew
>>
>>12281618
u mean mother’s father? maternal grandpappy
>>
>>12289517
That’s me and if it makes you feel any better it didn’t actually happen. I just like to stir shit up on this faggy board.

Also
>she
>transphobic
>>
>>12289272
see if you can book by email. you may be able to talk abt ur fears of the outdoors too
>>
>>12289628
But would you willingly do that, if you had the opportunity and were straight?

And what would you feel towards a transbian in that situation?
>>
>>12288077
I’m 5’3 and wasn’t able to transition until I was 27. Regardless of how you’ll look transitioning relieves a huge burden off your chest that is dysphoria. I pass as a manlet now but I went from being a 8/10 girl to a 4/10 guy. If I could do it all over again I would in a heartbeat because nothing compared to the feeling you get of dysphoria being lifted even slightly.
>>
>>12289424
anon please ignore him
the best way to show ur ftm friend that u accept him in a non liberaly-tokeny way is to invite him to guy shit. like over to bonfires or to tag along when you go hang out with other dudes so he can catch up on blending into male social circles. trust me, he would appreciate it
>>
>>12289682
Nah I’d rather just get an actual gf than creep on a bunch of E thots.

I’m indifferent to lesbians trans or otherwise. I want no part of their community so I give no fucks what they do.
>>
Islam is such fucking cancer.
>>
Blogpost but gotta vent:
>talking to coworker about my cousin’s recent death
>”local? any kids?”
>he recently moved with his mrs but hadn’t got to kids yet
>”well you know what they say - new home, new baby”
That’s pretty fucked up in this context right? I was too taken aback to say “well, he’s dead now so...”.
>>
>>12289146
I felt the same way. My depression was in no way relieved after I got on T. Dysphoria got better but I have a ton of other insecurities that pile on each other. Half are because I'm trans and half are because I'm a piece of shit and hate myself. If you're like me then T probably won't make you feel a whole lot better. Maybe you need to see a therapist.
>>
>>12289785
quite bizarre, maybe they were too short of anything relevant to the situation to say so floundered. people are often edgy around the subject of death.
>>
File: 1524184570791.jpg (20 KB, 480x480)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I'm not sure if I should post this but I assume yall have the most insight.

Im a guy and recently found out I'm gay (Bi sort of) and I'm currently interested in this one trans girl. But I don't know if I like her because she was originally male, or because she looks really cute as a girl.
Basically i don't know what I like anymore. Should I pursue her or should I find out what I'm interested in?
>>
>>12289910
wrong general but sure, go for it

fitting labels perfectly is less important than being happy in your life experiences
>>
>>12289871
She was asking all kinds of questions, it was real weird. I knew she’d come out with some bullshit because she’s probably autistic and pretty stupid.
>>
>>12289720
But answer the original questions, in that situation would it be acceptable for an ftm to use girlvoice to creep on cis girls online? Would it be hypocritical or transphobic for her to want transwomen excluded from the same girl community?
>>
>stinky and need to shower
>dont want to take packer off my body

rip
>>
>>12289770
This. Abolish (((Abrahamicism))).
>>
>>12288547
Somebody once spraypainted “school shooting” along with a date on a brick wall at my old college. On that exact date classes were not canceled, and all the college did was have a bunch of police officers stand around campus to wait until something happened. Really makes you think.
>>
>>12289359
The fuck? No. T is an antidepressant if anything. Estrogen depresses people.
>>
>pre t almost exclusively into women
>usually watch lesbian porn
>starting to lose its appeal
>try straight porn
>tolerable but not great
>try hentai
>better than straight but not by much
>try gay porn
>finished in 5 minutes

why
>>
>>12290648
You're one of those trans guys who will go from lesbian to gay once you take T. That happens.
>>
>>12290648
oh fuck i forgot to say im 5mo now
>>
>>12290648
You can't self-insert in straight porn and hentai.
>>
>>12290648
sorry mate now you want to suck dick. it's pretty good would recommend
>>
>>12289910
If she didn't have a peen would you still be interested in her?
>>
>>12290657
how to know you're this
>>
File: 1554673141171.png (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>12290648
>tfw going through the opposite of this
>>
>>12289910
I know an openly gay guy who used to date a t-girl. Granted, she was a twinkhon but gay male + passing mtf relationships are pretty common, just as it’s not uncommon to see ftms and lesbians together.

Some t-girls will view a gay man being interested in them as “invalidation” of their gender so just be careful with your approach.
>>
File: IMG_20190204_104449.jpg (13 KB, 318x301)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>12289428
someone please help me how the fuck do i make my dick to down

it's so disproportionate too, what the fuck, it's thick and big but really small at the tip, i don't know how to explain
>>
>go on testosterone
>become more interested in trains
>>
>>12290816
Shut up
>>
>>12290816
go down* FUCK
>>
>>12290719
If you thought you were a lesbian because of your dysphoria.
>>
>>12290855
Wait I’m confused

My whole life I thought I was a lesbian, and ever since middle school until now (senior at uni) people have been telling me I make their gaydar go off a mile away

Kinda am just realizing now that I’ve never actually had a crush on a girl nor have I ever looked at one and dreamt about her sitting on my face, just fantasies of being a boyfriend in a straight relationship. What does this make me?
>>
>tfwno beta pushover bf
>>
>>12289428
Think of your mom
>>
File: 20190417193728.jpg (555 KB, 1373x1439)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>
>>12291980
and then the whole shop clapped
>>
>>12291980
i wonder how mtfs would respond to this
>>
>>12290691
i wanna suck a dick so bad you have no idea
>>
>>12292030
Faggot
>>
>>12292020
>implying it wasn't an mtf who made it in the first place
>>
>>12292064
i mean i thought i was straight until a month ago or so but fuck apparently i am
>>
Is our general the one place that’s safe from Mario on /lgbt/?
>>
>>12292280
Yeah, I pretty sure he blacklisted it or something so he doesnt see /ftmg/
>>
>Mtf trying to get people to take transphobia seriously
>ftm mocks them
>roastie
>femoid
>she
>>
>>12292311
In that case can I visit to have a place away from him? Transgirl speaking
>>
>>12292339
you can visit but no overnight stays
>>
Random thought. Why do mtf hate their dicks touched but many ftm let us guys fuck their pussy?
>>
>>12292384
(Some of us mtfs are okay with our dicks.)
>>
>>12292384
depends on the person, many trans men will rather vomit than think about it

also someone on testosterone is more horny, so often more willing to lower their standards of what they'll do for sexual pleasure
>>
>>12292384
I wonder what actual rates on both of those, because it seems to me like most people are generalizing based on the people they know rather than actual statistics. But to throw my 2 cents in, the idea of getting fucked in the pussy is absolutely repulsive to me but then I don't like guys to start with.
>>
>>12292384
I only ever see mtfs boast about their “girlcocks”, I don’t think most of them hate having theirs touched?
>>
>>12292332
Well why did she mock her?
>>
File: 1555056848409.jpg (115 KB, 500x1017)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>12292384
What?
It's more like the opposite dude, I havent seen any threads about an FtM wanting to get fucked in their pussy but a lot or threads about MtFs talking about their girlcocks
>>
>>12292367
>tfw no sleepovers
it's like my teen years all over again
>>
Has anyone ever stopped being a feminist after transition here?
>>
>>12292462
delete this image
>>
>>12292466
I'm not other anon but you can stay as long as you dont talk about MtF stuff or anything MtF related, it just derails the thread
>>
>>12292443
>tfw don't even touch mine to masturbate
beat that!
>>
>>12292482
Death doesnt care about your feelings
>>
>>12292468
I was never a feminist. Entitled female cunts who just want to blame their personal insecurities and failures on “muh oppression”
>>
>>12292490
ben shapiro ftmg poster confirmed
>>
>>12292485
mario doesn't count as an mtf, right? so we can talk about how much we hate him?
>>
>>12290905
a straight guy
>>
>>12292525
No, hes a crossdresser who preys on lesbians, you can complain about him I guess.
>>
>>12292384
I would never let anyone, male or female, touch that area. But I think I’m a minority in this gen.
>>
I've heard that transman vaginas taste like over-garliced pesto sauce. Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>12292468
I was never feminist. I’m still not but I don’t hate women. Unironically both genders deal with their own struggles and people who think the entirety of the other gender is responsible for their woes are looking for someone to blame for their own problems.
>>
>>12292763
Being someone who was raised a woman I can see why you'd feel that way.
>>
>>12271702
i know you're a girl silly. Transboys have the best tight pussy.
>>
>>12273172
lol you deserve it, pussy.
>>
>>12292468
i wouldnt call myself a feminist just because im not into the idea of stepping on social landmines but inclusive feminism gets a pass from me. once a feminist starts griping about men being rapists i check out tho, doubly so if theyre the kind of feminist who thinks men cant be raped
t. was raped by a woman

>>12292511
you realize the same could be said about us right? like about trans people
>>
>>12292745
it just tastes like regular vagina. but i only fuck pre T transdudes or trandudes who are early into T.
>>
>>12292855
>doubly so if theyre the kind of feminist who thinks men cant be raped
Most feminists acknowledged this now, but only for male rapists. Kevin Spacey is allowed to get #MeToo'd because his victims were male. A female rapist couldn't be #MeToo'd though, especially if she had a male victim, but even if the victim was a girl.

tl;dr feminism is willing to defend men when it means blaming men, but unwilling to defend anyone when it means blaming women
>>
>>12292468
I was never really a feminist nor do I intend on becoming one, though early on I did have some feminist ideals like how "women should get paid the same as men!" and them having equal rights until the wage gap was debunked and women already have equal rights
>>
>>12292926
>and women already have equal rights
Name the jurisdiction and the topic and I bet women have more rights than men there.
>>
>>12292961
I actually agree with you, but I didn't mention it because it's a 50/50 chance bringing it up would just flood the entire thread
>>
>>12292898
yeah that's where my problems with it start. i've been lucky enough to mostly interact with the sort of feminists who are willing to call a spade a spade when it comes to female rapists, but a friend on facebook was defending cardi b the other day and i'm still tempted to block her for it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1197x1080)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
my dick hurts (and my lower abdomen cramps a lot) and is growing in a really odd way. the tissue that covers the actual clitoris is really big but the clit itself isn't and all around it just looks really weird. orgasms aren't the same anymore either. i dont know what to do. thanks i hate it
>>
>>12292887
Why
>>
>>12293104
cuz they're cute and i like pussy.
>>
I need the gayden trender ftm in the blue bikini for shitposting potential.
>>
>>12292482
They save the ducks in the next panel
>>
>>12293067
You'll grow into it, now stop complaining like a bitch
>>
File: 1555534356813.jpg (194 KB, 960x960)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>12293129
here you go mate
>>
>>12293164
thank god for r/bois
>>
>>12293164
DAYUM, i wanna smash that QT's tight little pussy.
>>
>>12293164
dude in the streets, lady in the sheets
>>
>>12293046
>but a friend on facebook was defending cardi b the other day
Cardi B, what did she do? I've totally missed this news and her wiki page doesn't seem to have anything
>>
im lonely bros. who wants to come over
>>
>>12292855
...People are trans because they’re entitled and blame their insecurities and failures on society? What? That makes no sense.

GID is a horrible mental disorder, and people who are transgender have GID/dysphoria. Whether they may blame society for their personal problems has little to do with whether they suffer from GID or not.
>>
>>12293259
she admitted to drugging men she took home as johns and robbing them while they were passed out, and she's also used trans women as a threat by saying if a man cheated on her, she'd get a mtf to seduce him as revenge. all around just kind of a dumpster fire

>>12293317
more like trans people are entitled (demanding people use different pronouns and names) and blame their insecurities and failures on society (ie anyone who publicly complains about transphobia)
i'm not saying i believe this, i'm saying that cis people could easily say it, though, and i know because i *have* had it said to me
>>
Anyone else feel shit with shorter hair because instead of looking like less of a woman it just emphasises it or am I weird for feeling this way? I can't even pass as a butch, I'd just look like one of those tumblr grills with short hair and attract men into that type of girl or feminine faced tomboys which would make me feel even more shit
>>
>>12293164
i'd want to fucking kms if i were "him" taking those kinds of photos wtf
>>
File: 1541109047276.png (131 KB, 403x442)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
are there any good resources for questioning ftms? im already fucking tall and masc so its not a question of passing. i just dont wanna transition and regret it
>>
>>12293747
Think about living the rest of your life perceived as female. Think about getting married as a woman and being told you have cute breasts and will be pregnant one day. Does this fill you with a sense of dread to the point where you would rather kill your self?

Congrats you’re ftm.
>>
>>12293775
not them but i absolutely would want to sudoku in that situation, easily avoidable because i'm not into guys though
>>
>>12293733
I’m sorry anon. I just look like a teenage boy with short hair even though I’m pre T. Try doing jaw exercises to get rid of face fat. It helped me a lot.
>>
>>12293747
are you okay with aging as a woman? Being a granny with saggy breasts? Or would you rather be a grandpa with slightly saggy breasts?
>>
>>12293779
Congrats you’re ftm.
>>
File: 1542878327506.png (17 KB, 337x372)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>12293775
pregnancy makes me want to die. tits im used to even if i don't feel like they're mine. i can't differentiate from depression and dysphoria lol

>>12293796
i'd prefer being an old man but i feel like its pointless if i wasn't born one
>>
File: 6745.jpg (85 KB, 720x711)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Hello, a day late but I'm back from my ban. Fuck the corrupt tranny jannies.
>>
>>12293367
I think you’re misunderstanding me by a lot
Entitlement and inability to admit your own faults and failures is a prerequisite of agreeing with feminist views. If someone did not feel entitled to certain privileges, and was able to admit that their personal failures may have been caused by themselves, it’s unlikely they would agree with feminist doctrine

Entitlement and inability to admit fault is NOT a prerequisite of developing gender dysphoria. Can a trans person have these qualities? Absolutely. But these qualities do not explain why a person has GID like they explain why a person agrees with feminist beliefs.
>>
>>12293901
My advice to you if you haven’t done this already. Stop shaving legs/arms, start wearing casual guys clothes around the house when no one is there or in the privacy of your own room, observe guy and copy how they sit/walk/carry themselves, play online games and masquerade yourself as a 12-15 year old boy.

If doing these minor things seem to already take a load off your chest and make you feel more at peace/happier then it’s very likely you’re an ftm.

I wasted a lot of time lamenting the fact I wasn’t just born male and everything could be easy. Literally nothing you do will change what has already happened. We all have to work with the cards were dealt so you cannot change the fact you were born male but you can massively lessen your dysphoria if you’re truly ftm.
>>
>>12294292
thanks anon
>>
>>12294332
Don’t rush into anything yet. Do the things I mentioned and see how they feel. If the sharp crippling feeling you have seems to momentarily go away and you feel happiness while you do them then you should make an appointment with a therapist who will talk out your issues with you.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 228x221)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I think I just doomed myself y'all
>finally name change and top, no one knows I'm trans, in a guy gang now
>they all between 16-20, shit is pretty neat, pretty close with one guy because we are pretty similar
>he really likes me, keeps flirting (he thinks he's bi) but i kinda ignore it
>why? I just turned 20, but when they met me they guessed I'm 16 and I ran with it because I'm 5'5 and sometimes people guess im fucking 14
>guy is 17, he is cute and I like him, and he said he really loves me and wants to runaway with me
>ignored all advances but yesterday we talked way into the night and one thing lead to another and we made out and I blew him
>we had fun and nothing was awkward afterwards but I felt I just bit the bullet

I feel terrible for lying and he doesn't even know I'm trans, but I been to long with the gang now to spill the beans. I also worry about it because he is 17 and I'm 20, even though everyone in the gang is taller than me and also looks older. (That shouldn't be an excuse ik) Should I just kms? Age of consent is 16 here but I made such a bastard move, and running for the hills is also bad because I'll break his heart and the others will break my kneecaps. (I meet them daily)

How bad is it y'all? I don't want to hurt him and I like him a lot, but the lies and the 3 year gap just don't cut it
>>
>>12294496
are you black?
>>
>>12294496
lying about your age is a lot worse than the not letting him know you're trans before hooking up (although i think you should tell let people know if it gets to that point)

that's a pretty fucked situation, idk what exactly to advise you. don't lie about being 4 years younger than you are i guess
>>
>>12294496
everyone look at the paedo and laugh
>>
new
>>12295233
>>
>>12294171
Why were you banned?
>>
>>12290905
It makes you a gay man who went through a repression phase involving identifying as lesbian.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.