[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: happiness4.png (175 KB, 508x385)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>
i'm ok thanks
>>
>Chromosomal sex
Male for mtf, female for ftm
>Phenotypic sex
Male + female (intersex)
>Endocrinological sex
Female for mtf, male for ftm
>Reproductive sex
Male for mtf, female for ftm
>Neurological sex
Female for mtf, male for ftm
>>
Feminine benis
>>
>>12031454
transwoman aren't sexually female, obviously. But what it means to be a woman isn't entirely sexual either. To be a woman, society must treat you like one.

If a 100% passing stealth trans woman met a 100% anti-trans bigot, the bigot would think that the person they met was a woman. That acknowledgement in the brain of society is what it means to be a woman, and that's all I need to be a woman.

People can claim that I'm not a woman all they want, but I can literally just walk outside and hear the resounding voice of society prove you wrong, and if we met, you would think me a woman too. I've already won.
>>
>>12031454
It is in the name.
>>
>>12031454
The same way you make an apple pie with pears, and insist how it is an apple pie while pointinh fingers against anyone who dares to call you out. You know, the king is naked and stuff like that.
>>
>>12031504
Thing is, you will never be one. No matter how much you deny reality or biology. As for society, it is known that society is mostly braindead so...
>>
>>12031519
kek my dude, you've probably already seen a stealth transwoman in your life and haven't even noticed. You've already betrayed your own position.

>society is mostly braindead so...
Great rebuttal, really intuitive reasoning there, I just don't know how I could argue against your brilliant point.
>>
>>12031519
>1st serious reply to this thread uses science and biology
>"No matter how much you deny reality or biology"

And we're not fucking bio hackers, no tranny here gives a shit, it's all about looking like a girl enough that gd goes away
>Society is mostly braindead
The only people who say this are 14 year olds and people who think their smarter than said braindead society
>>
>>12031469
This.
>>
>>12031534
>stealth transwoman meme
Good luck getting rid of the Adam's apple... and larger hands... and shoulders ... and fake feminine movements... and unnatural voice... and...
>great rebbutal
Any society that sells you dreams about how you can be whatever you want to be is, as a matter of fact, either braindead or decadent. This is the problem of any society that is about to collapse. It happened with Rome, it happened with others.
>>
>>12031454
Because they have female brains
>>
>>12031547
So you admit you are cheap knock-offs?
>>
>>12031565
What about youngshits? And passing trannies? You've definitely seen a tranny and never knew it

>This is the problem of any society that is about to collapse. It happened with Rome, it happened with others.
>Comparing a Bronze Age Italian empire to a modern era western civilisation

Wow anon your so smart, can I suck your big intellectual cock?
>>
>>12031570
does it matter? do you go home at night and get rock hard over the chromosomes of a women? If you had Gd you'd become a "knock off" women too
>>
>>12031565
>what about this charicature i just made up in my head.
bruh
>>
>>12031565
rome collapsed after christians got their grubby hands on it
>>
>>12031581
The reason "youngshits" are so feminine is because of the microplastics poisoning in both environment and food we eat, which is proved to cause harm in hormonal (and thus psychological) development of men.
>muh modernity
Himanity from two thousand years ago is the same as modern. Both form hierarchies, both have bureaucracy, both form economic and military systems and eventually both crumble once they reach the point of complexity that is too big for a complex system to hold. Examples are tge story of how a horse was put into the senate/how cats and dogs become mayors, social unrests and inequality, political warfare, economic collapses and so on. It is the same pattern over and over again.
>>
>>12031592
No? I get rock hard when I think of what a natural woman can do and how it outperforms wannabes in everything.
>>
>>12031608
Yeah. Definitely not because of the panem et circensem rule established by roman kings to keep society calm.
>>
>>12031595
>what is sexual dimorphism?
>>
>>12031617
>The reason "youngshits" are so feminine is because of the microplastics poisoning in both environment and food we eat, which is proved to cause harm in hormonal (and thus psychological) development of men.
Fucking what mate, might want to pull some sources on that one big guy though they're probably from the same facebook groups who think the earth is flat. Can't complain about trannies "denying reality" then pulling that

>Himanity from two thousand years ago is the same as modern
Yeah but it ain't, some characteristics are the same as you go on to mention but those are just baby's first list of things that make up a civilisation, I realise your saying people are the same and that's true, but a different culture from a different time with completely different circumstances is in fact different to the modern world let alone modern western countries.
>>
>>12031622
Yeah cause everyone exists solely for your sexual pleasure, and how dare someone try to eliviate the crippling pain of gd even if it means they're not good at being your sexy dolls, fuck off you incel
>>
>>12031642
Sources:
>https://get-green-now.com/microplastics-health-guide/
>https://scinapse.io/papers/2482343217
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6132564/
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5832226/

>he thinks culture matters in such things
Kek. Someone needs a lesson in history, sociology and psychology.
>>
>>12031648
Why strawmanning? You asked if I get rock hard. I replied.
>>
>>12031661
All those very nice sources, glad you think this argument is worthy of 2 seconds on google, they just prove the existence of micro plastics (thanks btw anon, I knew about them but now I'm going to be extra green now that I know of the details of the harm to the environment) but have nothing to do with "hormonal and thus psychological effects on young men", which still doesn't relate to the original topic of youngshits who take puberty blockers/hrt, they don't eat a bunch of seafood and then want to transition/ eat a bunch of seafood to transition

>he thinks culture matters in such things
Kek. Someone needs a lesson in history, sociology and psychology.
That argument totally ignores the fact that Rome and modern day western countries (I'll just say America from now on, you sound like an amerifag) have completely different circumstances and not just different cultures, though your right they do have different cultures and any good historian would know that culture does play heavily on the history of a society and psychology
>>12031662
I asked if you got rock hard to chromosomes, that's a fucking jab at you bud, responding with your belief that trans women aren't worthy of your respect because they're not good at sex seemed to be rather serious
>>
>>12031693
In the end, you can play pretend as much as you want, I don't really give a shit. But don't expect others to bend reality just to avoid hurting your precious fee fees. Pretending to be something you are not, then inventing shit like "X is a social construct because reasons" deserves to be ostracized, pointed out and made fun of.
>>
>>12031717
So you lost the argument and felt to self righteous to admit it? No one here is "playing pretend" were very self aware that we're not biological women, or "real women" (which I'm sure you know plenty about seeing as your an incel) but that's not the point, we just have gd and have transition so we can live happy lives
>But don't expect others to bend reality just to avoid hurting your precious fee fees.
Why not? I'm not asking anyone to "bend reality" I'm just asking
them to use different words every now and again so I can be more comfortable in my life, barely a test of strength, and everyone who doesn't have autism and doesn't have a sociopathic lack of empathy seems to be pretty ok with it
>X is a social construct because reasons
Don't use a reddit meme on 4chan next time, also gender is quite literally a social construct, there's nothing inately feminine about long hair and dress not inately masculine about short hair and pants, those are just what society deems masculine or feminine (aka a gender construct)

This paragraph was the worst one of them all, using the logic and points of a completely different group of trannies on a board where no one really agrees
>>
>>12031749
>using incel
>trying to use empathy as excuse for muh comfort
>calls gender a social construct
You people are the furries of 2010s. You are such fucking snowflakes where you just need to virtue-signal and remind everyone what you are or whom you fuck. What's next? Inventing an LGBT version of fursecution whenever someone calls you out? If you need a hugbox, go to Tumblr.
>>
>>12031776
>I used incel cause u are on desu
>sounds like your a sociopath too
>doesn't argue on how gender isn't a gender construct
Sounds like your fees fees got hurt big boy
This board isn't a hugbox it specifically despises them so what's your point here? Sounds like you got triggered
>>
>>12031795
On what grounds is gender a social construct? Where are citations? Where is data? Where is the science? If it is, then how can one have a gender identity? The burden of proof is on you, buddy. And I don't mean things like "color choice=gender". Unless you provide those, I will keep calling you out on your bullshit.
>>
>>12031809
What statistics am I going to bring up? I've already explained what the whole gender construct idea rather simply, it's just a way of differentiating what is Inantly feminine (Boobs) and what society considers feminine (long hair, dresses, make up), what am I meant to be providing proof for? You can easily have a gender identity by going with what society deems as feminine or masculine
>>
>>12031809
>>12031795
>>12031749
>>12031693

Nice my dude

>>12031809
>>12031776
>>12031717
>>12031617
BTFO

You're just in denial that you find traps sexy, enjoy being gay now. I'd let you suck my feminine penis if you really want ;)
>>
>>12031823
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Why are boobs considered feminine? Do statistics claim that? Based on what? Is it biased? If you can't provide objective proof for your arguments, you are either lying, have no base thus it is invalid, or you are spouting ideologies that have no basis in reality whatsoever.
>>
>>12031864
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>12031565
>Good luck getting rid of the Adam's apple... and larger hands... and shoulders ... and fake feminine movements... and unnatural voice... and...
reading this actually made me feel awful about myself
>>
>>12031865
My explanation of it was so simple and had no "extraordinary claims" I honestly don't know what your own about
Boobs are inantly feminine because women always have boobs, since the beginning of the human species females naturally have boobs, do you want me to provide proof for that?
Long hair and the like isn't inantly feminine because men can just as easily have long hair and women can just as easily have short hair, there's nothing about long hair that is specific to human females but society deems that long hair is feminine, am I meant to be providing proof for that?

What the actual shit are you on about?
>>
In the same way as nerds think they're paladins or sorcerers during a roleplaying session. The difference is that trannies have zero self-awareness and claim to actually be their weird unrealistic OCs which they can't play for shit.
>>
>>12031884
Big generalisation there cutie, kind of seems so big that it ain't true
>>
>>12031878
Men have breasts too, they just don't store fat as efficiently as a woman's, unless they are overweight. Also, based on what factors you concluded society deems that women must have long hair or it is feminine? Unless you live in a Sharia law country, this is a non-issue in the west. If society deemed so, hairstyles wouldn't be a thing.
>>
File: scret.jpg (95 KB, 780x400)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>12031454

Here is your answer.
>>
>>12031890
But we were talking about boobs, aka the large fat pockets that are on the chests naturally for women and not for men, thus it's feminine

And again I'm not sure what your getting at, Long hair isn't a law enforced trait for women nor is it impossible to find women with short hair, but long hair being associated with women is just a thing that you would know from being in any western culture, or a lot of other cultures
>>
>>12031898
Not necessarily. Vikings had long hair and most of their warriors were male and tgey were associated with hair. Same with egyptians, bantu, africans, japanese. In fact, males also had and still have hairstyles that require long hair. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>12031898
Also, breasts on females is called sexual dimorphism and those come naturally, sweetheart. Even nature is against you.
>>
>>12031908
I have no clue at this point how your not getting this, your right different cultures have different things they deem masculine/feminine or neither, but we were very clearly talking about western culture, which does think of long hair as being feminine
And it isn't even just about long hair so if that's not clicking with you try dresses, again there's nothing about dresses that is inantly feminine, it's just a long piece of cloth, but some cultures deem that long piece of cloth as feminine
My arguments not invalid you're just an idiot
>>
>>12031910
I said so many times that they're natural to women it's insane, you have to be a troll to be this stupid
>>
>>12031888
It accurately portrays my decade of experience spending time with them in LGBT spaces for adults. Maybe it's clueless autism, maybe they hate themselves so much that they'd rather RP as boring stock characters, maybe it's some other mental condition, but they always fit that description.
>>
>>12031931
Sounds like a larp cutie
>>
>>12031933
Yeah, that's my exact point. It's bizarre.
>>
>>12031942
No I meant you, sounds like your doing the larping
>>
>>12031565
>Just like Le fall of Rome, which /pol/tards like myself are the true inheritors of, where the gay degeneracy destroyed society!
>What do you mean there was a culture of homosexuality for the entire history of Rome and even before it????
>>
>>12031963
>you use an example of X, therefore you must be Y!
200 IQ reasoning here.
>>
>>12031776
Lol this whole thread is you virtue signalling about "protecting reality" you stupid hypocrite.
Also trannies have been around since long before 2010 and fighting for acceptance all the while. You're obviously one of those low-education tards who thinks that something is da new ebin maymay just because you were stupid enough to only just recently notice it.
>>
>>12031565
>Good luck getting rid of the Adam's apple
>Feels driven tard doesn't realize there's a surgery for that, because they just assume everything based on their feels
Lol come on kid, you're litterally on the level of creationists thinking that "if weS came from monkey den why's were still monkeys, HUH?!" is some genius original unbeatable "gotcha".
>>
>>12031991
>y-you
Why should I or anyone else pander to some mentally ill minority? What makes them different from everyone else, apart from being delusional and trying to convince others that they are the insane ones?
>>
>>12031931
>Muh ancedotes! Trust muh feels in place of facts!
Retard alert!
>>
>>12032015
>missing the point
Why don't you also surgically remove the prostate too? Sure it won't harm you in any way.
>>
If science had the ability to allow a trans woman to give natural birth would society finally accept them as a whole without the autistic social media bickering?

Because, you know, that would be pretty cool doing full proper conversions rather than a partial conversion just saying
>>
>>12031987
>I know I'll tell them I'm not a stupid feels-driven /pol/tard!
>Surely this hasn't been done by every daily troll for the whole board's history to the point that people immediately recognise our unoriginal npc memes and talking points!
Here's a tip, try to strain your handful of braincells to come up with a new argument other than "Rome totally fell cus of all the stuff that triggers me! Just like today we gotta battle against da degeneracy!"
>>
>>12032039
No amount of ad hominems and strawmanning can help you, honey. If you don't know history or dislike facts, tough shit.
>>
>>12032032
It will be possible for future generations
We‘re close to womb transplants for cis women and there is some scientific evidence that this might be viable for natal males as well
If stem cell research progresses as well maybe full transitions can happen in a hundred years but until then most people will see trans women as men
>>
>>12032021
>>y-you
Wow great argument, you know trying to save face like that just makes you look worse.
>Le pandering
I don't care who you pander to, you're the one going out of your way to come to trans spaces to rant about how much they trigger you, seems like the issue is less you being forced to "pander" and more your sensetive feels being triggered.
>being delusional
Not according to the actual medical professionals. On the other hand you thinking that larping as a doctor makes your feels facts IS delusion.
Seems like all you can do is project your own issues on others and stew in your blatant disingenuous hypocrisy. Sad!
>>
>>12032056
>implying we will survive to reach 100 years
One must love the optimism of you degenerates. It really is unique.
>>
>>12032065
>one_yike.jpeg
Trans spaces,huh? So only hiveminds are allowed here, you fucking bigot?
>>
>>12032056
Once that happens we just need talented surgeons and the only one that can blow the cover is the person in question
>>12032070
We'll live past that anon but in pain and suffering, luckily I won't be around that long
>>
>>12032095
Not if people can help it. With the rise in all signs of decadence (yes, including faggotry) it's just a matter of time before the world burns.
>>
>>12032028
>Moving the goalposts because you got btfo
Wow, pretty desperate and embarrassing!
I mean, you do remember that this is 4chan where anyone can just read the reply chain, right?
The POINT was >>12031534 rightly pointed out that you've probably seen a passing tranny and not even realised it, especially since the tranny-obsessed like you stray so far from reality that you're more likely to get false positives than correct assessments.
Then you denied that in >>12031565
by disingenuously wishing luck getting rid of things like the Adams apple. You very obvious you didn't realize that's something that can be changed otherwise you wouldn't have tried to use it as a "gotcha" example of why you would neeever mistake a tranny for a woman.
And when anons like >>12031581
btfo your other examples by mentioning early transitioned you desperately tried to change the topic to conspiracies about plastic to deflect and distract and make an excuse that somehow trannies passing shouldn't count even though whether plastic contributes to passing is irrelevant to the POINT whether or not they pass.
And now you're trying to move the goalposts and deflect again. Pretending it was never about passing, even though everyone can see it was.
Again, EMBARRASSING!
>>
>>12032053
Lol that's some impressive irony from the tard that substitutes their feels for actual historical facts.
All you have is projection and deflection.
>>
>>12032082
>Trans spaces,huh?
>Pretending you didn't make/come into a thread about trannies for the express purpose of whining about how triggered you are
WEW... Kid...
>you fucking bigot?
>Ironic disingenuous virtue signalling
See stuff like this is why everyone can tell you're a /pol/tard, because you unoriginal small-brains can only ever regurgitate that same handful of memes and deceptive tactics and we've seen it all here countless times.
>>
>>12031565
The era of "decadence" was long before the fall of Rome. There were a few centuries of forced christianity between that and the fall
>>
>>12031565
If you’re a guy, this is a very Alice post
If you’re a girl, this is why I feel so gross thinking of myself as a woman; the term is pure ego at this point

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.