[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: uKRupU6.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
What are the best video games where I can make a cute girl character to play as
>>
also please post good otome games for transgirls. t. not OP
>>
File: XB3V6KZ.jpg (265 KB, 1920x1080)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Fallout 76 yo

Double points for being able to pass as a girl in-game with other real people, get treated as one and all that, if you have a decent voice.

Here's my character - I'm an active member on a team with her and never get clocked even when I'm high as hell/in the thick of a fight. Work on your voice and video games like this are a godsend!
>>
>>12029710
Dark Souls
>>
>>12030612
Didn't everyone hate that game?
>>
>>12029710
typical tranny answer would be FFXIV
>>
Pokemon
>>
>>12030644
Carmen is special.
>>
>>12030664
Is it embarrassing to pretend that the player character is trans (my question never got answered in the other thread).
>>
>>12029710
maplestory 2. The UGC templates are pretty decent and allow you to make all kinds of stuff for your dude. just don't play berserker you filthy casual.
>>
>>12030773
You'll make Professor Oak cry.
>>
>>12030644
Yup, and everyone was wrong. The game is only bashed because Fallout fans are whiny bastards who hate change.

I loved Fallout 2 and Fallout New Vegas, and I LOVE Fallout 76. It's different than every other Fallout, but is till an excellent first person survival MMO. Please ignore the haters and give it a shot! My PSN is ModernLocust if you ever do.
>>
>>12030831
Yeah this thread asked for good games to play as a girl in, and that's exactly what I "made it"

Ironically, you just tried to make the thread about me with this (disgusting) post. Seriously, fuck off with that webm you fucking sicko.
>>
>>12030831
What the fuck is that link?
>>
>>12029710
Black desert online is kind of nice. Wish there was a deeper outfit system though.
>>
File: newmeme.png (812 KB, 1170x754)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
Life is strange is pretty great, totally made me trans
>>
Monster hunter world
>>
Recettear, one of my favourite games too.
>>
Mabinogi, Tera, Aion but apparently Mabinogi has most options, especially on dying clothes and there are lots of outfits
>>
>>12029766
Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome
>>
>>12030773
Pokemon Go actually says something like "what's your style" instead of "what's your gender" so that one is actually tailor made for trans players.
>>
File: 63a84gb48yj21.jpg (271 KB, 1280x1707)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Dragon's Dogma and Mass Effect
I enjoy imagining a cute girldick under all that armor UwU
>>
>>12031746
DragDog's character creator is really good. Like it straight up has options to encourage the creation of a non-binary character.
>>
I legit bought my time at Portia because it let's you play as a cute boi who can date other Bois(or a cute girl who can date girls... I guess...)

It's like a 3d stardew valley, but far less emphasis on farming(but there's tons of crafting and a bit of combat... Rune factory is probably the closest thing)
>>
>>12031820
I'd been ignoring that game because the trailer I saw for it only had a boy in it and so did the picture of the game so I figured it was one of those games. So it does let you play as a girl? I guess it's possible that they updated it with a girl later on and I just hadn't heard, I guess games do that kind of thing these days.
>>
>>12029710
xiv is the agp game for you
>>
>>12031928
>>12030662
XIV has a monthly fee and you need all the money you can get for HRT. I have no idea how you people can afford this.
>>
>>12031949
They sell their bodies, it's the trutrans thing to do
>>
>>12031949
It's not that much a month.
>>
>>12030612
i wish i was into more multiplayer games where i could talk online with strangers so i could work on my voice
>>
Only men play video games
>>
>>12032909
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>12030831
hahaha holy shit
>>
>>12030863
I think you're cool, Carmen. Never let the shitposters tell you otherwise.
>>
>>12031280
Yeah I haven't played Mabinogi in years but I remember the fashion being really good, although clothing options for giants were pretty lacking since they use a different model from humans and elves. Potential downside is it's a very old game at this point and even when it came out it wasn't exactly a stunner so if you're a graphics person it's not the game to go for, but the advantage of this is it will run well on literally any old dinosaur of a computer, and it's stylized so it's really not the worst thing.
>>
>>12029710
Dark Souls 1
Specially as Hollow
>>
>>12029710

>she's never played the Sims just to simulate the kind of life she'd have as a real girl
>>
>>12035042
>Sims
too hsts for me tbhon
at least one of my cisters was into it at one point though
>>
>>12029710
TERA
>>
>>12030612
i like almost any game where I can be a pretty girl but this was still too much
>>12030644
it has literally 0 rpg elements there are no npcs at all its just not as fun.
>>
>>12035226
>>12030644
FO76 is just like TESO, Bethesda looking for an excuse to sell an online only game so they can ensure people pay for every little thing and cannot use mods at all. It is a good sign for gaming that it flopped.
>>
Any mobile games? Preferably b2p
>>
File: 2019-03-16_01-59-16.png (324 KB, 574x377)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
Probably not Old School RuneScape.
>>
>>12029710
DC Universe Online, ESO, Terra, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Tony hawks underground.
>>
>>12036538
sire makes me wanna puke my pants
>>
>>12036528
I like Granblue Fantasy a lot (Djeeta is cute and the game does a lot to make it feel like it's talking directly to you so it's easy to imagine myself as her) and there's an anniversary event going on right now with tons of free stuff so it's a good time to start. The mobile app is kind of laggy though so just play it directly through the website on whatever browser you use on your mobile device.
https://granbluefantasy.jp/en
>>
>>12036703
do NOT play gachashit
>>
>>12036765
Yeah, fuck you. I haven't paid a single cent. I'm glad I realized you people were full of shit and were hating the games without even playing them.
>>
>>12029710
Bloodborne
>>
>>12036703
I always wanted to play because the art was so nice, but I’m kind of burnt out on these kind of games after spending thousands of dolllars on Love Live. It’s hard for me to fight the urge to keep trying to get the next pretty card
>>
>>12036814
Hm, I suppose that's understandable. If you don't have enough restraint it's best not to tempt yourself. But this game in particular really does throw so much free stuff at you that I've felt absolutely no desire to spend money, so if you can resist the urge it really is a nice free to play game with an enjoyable story, good music, and as you said, very good art. I think it's proof that these can be good games in their own right and don't necessarily have to be associated exclusively with predatory business tactics.
>>
I m-made myself in honeyselect... I'M NOT AGP I SWEAR!

it just has a really good character editor
>>
There are no good games
>>
i'm gonna play dwarf fortress
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (28 KB, 750x525)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Monster hunter is a really fun one if you're looking for a decent game with the customization. MH stories probably your best bet if you're into pokemon. I'd say it's the best pokemon game, even though it isn't one.
>>
>>12037437
MHW was really great until I reached the end game and started grinding gems and kulve. The first few hours, running around in the forest was so stunning and immersive.
>>
>>12029710
Monster hunter

Black desert
>>
>>12037033
Just a shame you can't really do anything with that character but have sex. A lot like real life, I guess.
>>
>>12036538
Cute character. Is runescape popular with the girls? I see many girl characters running around.
>>
>>12037033
you're the ugliest anime girl i ever seen
>>
>>12039995
I doubt it. People just like playing girls because men are ugly.
>>
>>12040008
I don't like playing with girl characters, because then I can't self insert. I always make my characters look like myself, which is probably kind of stupid, but that's the way I roll.

Also, I don't think the guy models are bad. I like runescape, because the equipment is quite heavily basen on real armour, apart from some of the stuff.
>>
>>12040035
I actually find it hard to self-insert as men, despite being a man. Which sounds odd, but I guess there are different ways of self inserting. I just create a character that appeals to me aesthetically and find myself able to become that character, if that makes sense. Granted, I have no problem playing a man in games with predefined characters like Overwatch (or, more recently for me, Paladins), I suppose first because that style of game tends to associate unique playstyles with unique characters and gameplay takes priority, but also because it's hard to self-insert as much when you can hear the character talking and saying things you might not say. At least for me.

But I'm going off on a tangent here. I was exaggerating about the male characters in Runescape anyway. If you find them appealing that's good. You should always play whatever makes you happy instead of feeling like you have to do something because society expects you to.
>>
>>12035004
Mabinogi is cute though! And they do their best, like seriously they made doki doki back recently!
>>
>>12037033
Game title
>>
>>12040140
It's literally stated in the post.
>>
>>12040130
>like seriously they made doki doki back recently!
What does this mean?
>>
File: 1527228654695.jpg (93 KB, 473x306)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
And today I drew summer Zeta. Again, completely free. I'm so happy. I really wanted Zeta and now I have her. Now my light team is nothing but blonde girls, including me. It's great.
>>
>>12029710
Starbound is where I first egged out as a cute plant girl named lily
>>
Fornard
>>
Good call.
>>
>>12041739
Doki Doki Island is a location that is up now for limited time, allows you to get other player as your soul mate, getting love points and gives you ability to fly together with someone else
>>
>>12040211
Yeah man.
>>
Post more games.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.