[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm at the point where I can't reasonably find a bf to get interested in me. That's okay though. To be absolutely frank, the thought of having a girlfriend to share knowledge of skincare and makeup and all that jazz sounds much more interesting.
>>
I wish I could date one :(
>>
id like to have one once im further into transition if that counts
>>
I'm gettinf sick of mens bullshit and i'd love a fellow mtf to date.
>>
>>12022807
>I'm at the point where I can't reasonably find a bf to get interested in me.
Why not?
>>
I do. What do you want to know?
>>
>>12022849
I have outdated interests. I mostly play older games like SSBM, F-Zero GX, Tetris, GoldenEye, etc. I don't play anything modern and I'm kinda stuck in my ways. I'm really into tech and web development.

>>12022846
>>12022819
>>12022828
Hit me up I guess. I'm kinda early on with my transition myself and I think having another tgirl to show me the ropes and give me advice would be really nice.
>>
>>12022881
Discord?
>>
>>12022881
That doesn't sound bad at all. If you wouldn't mind a bf who plays some modern fighting games. However, I could play smash with you, even though I'm not very good at it. I'm more of a virtua fighter and tekken guy myself.
>>
>>12022881
Also, I'm sure there are many guys out there that a very much into the samw things you are. In my opinion it's very appealing when girls like this sort of "nerdy" stuff.
>>
>>12022881
Melee is pretty cool. I didn't play a lot of GX, but F-Zero X had some amazing drifting gameplay.

Two of my male childhood friends (that i dont talk to anymore unfortunately) were also really into old n64/gamecube games and we played a lot of old shooters like goldeneye/turok etc. Boys into that stuff definitely exist, but it's hard to find unless you're looking hard for it.

I don't really play games anymore and I'm mtf so im afraid im not that boy you're looking for. But I don't think you should give up! Lots of boys think girls with niche interests are cute.
>>
I'm getting pretty tired of the bullshit and infidelity of men. Especially considering they all turn out to be cock hounds.
I've dated transgirls before and would gladly go vack under the right circumstances. The biggest being that it wasn't long distance.
>>
>>12022904
Juni #3307

>>12022909
I kinda want to get into Tekken but I doubt my PC could run Tekken 7. Welp.

>>12022915
There definitely are guys out there, but they are few and far between. :/
>>
File: bridgetthomk.png (241 KB, 381x566)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
Thinking about becoming a transbian out of desperation, atleast until I'm further into my transition and get a bf.
Are transgirls good practice bfs?
>>
>>12022924
I need to play more X. It looks like a sick game, especially with all the customizations like the track editor that was in the later released expansion kit.

Boy, girl, I don't care. I just want someone to hang with common interests and I feel like I haven't been able to match up well with guys. This thread is literally for me, as an MtF, to potentially find other MtFs. You're fine, sista.
>>
>>12022926
Tekken is great. Tekken 7 is so much fun, one of the best entries in the series. Where do you live? I have way too many arcade sticks lying around, so you could just come over and play with me, if your pc isn't that great. I also have pads, if that's your thing.
>>
>>12022938
please dont use transgirls like that ;_;

>>12022941
I miss SSBM/FZeroX days a bit, we played a lot together but we grew too far apart.. I'm a horribly depressed shut in neet who doesn't quite pass yet so dating is probably not for me. I'm moving in a few months so I'm pretty much praying I pass before then and that there's a cute neighboorhood girl who won't mind how much of a useless neet I am .-.

sorry for taking space in ur thread i was just surprised someone else liked F Zero.
>>
>>12022966
USA. TX specifically.
I don't have a car so I can't travel much but I do have my own stick at least. :I
>>
>>12022984
Girl take up as much space as ya want. Nobody will stop ya. ^v^
>>
File: 1548126794262.png (55 KB, 125x399)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>12022984
>please dont use transgirls like that ;_;
but what if we're both androphilic, and we're both only waiting for bfs? Would it work that way?
>>
>>12023014
I think that would be okay as long as you're on the same page! It would hurt my soul if you toyed with a poor girl's feelings :(
>>
>scared of cis men
>scared of vaginas
cash money
>>
>>12022985
Oh, I live in europe, so that's a bit too far for me, to say the least. I don't think you should give up on guys though. I'd super pumped to have a girlfriend like you who is into the same stuff as I. I'm certain I'm not the only guy who thinks like this. You sound like a nice girl to be around, and personally I wouldn't even mind you being a shut in, as I'm somewhat like that myself. I go to college, but I'm not really into partying and stuff.
>>
>>12023014
Why not just get a boyfriend?
>>
>>12023050
Aw dang. Are you into LDRs at all? I'm a semi shut in and I'm in college too. You seem pretty nice to be around too. ^^

>>12023057
Easier said than done.
>>
>>12023050
Okay so my eyes skipped a few lines and I picked some stuff from that other persons post. Sorry about that, I'm a bit tired.
>>
>>12022985
Hey I live in Texas too if you wanna talk on discord (i tried adding you and it didn’t work)
>>
File: 1543629764290.png (140 KB, 569x1025)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>12023057

That's harder than getting a transbian gf
Transbians are generally desperate and easy to woo (in theory)
Then again, another plan I have is to get a transbian gf, then convince her to detransition so I can net a cool bf out of it.
>>
>>12023080
What's your Discord name and numbers? I'll add you.
>>
>>12023071
I could be. I mean I'd have no problems staying loyal and stuff. However, I've no idea, if I could close the distance in a reasonable amount of time. I'm not graduating too soon, so that's a problem. You seem really nice, so It's too bad we live so far apart.
>>
>>12023093
ghostless#8071
>>
>>12023082
Shouldn't be too hard to find a nerdy guy like me. We're all over the place. Doesn't take much to win me over. Just have similar interests and don't mind me preferring to stay home, instead of attending social gatherings.

>convince her to detransition so I can net a cool bf out of it.
Isn't that kind of cruel and manipulative?
>>
>>12023108
Add me on Discord or something and let's talk later! Even if we can't date or anything, you sound like a cool peep and I'd love to be friends at the very least. ^^
>>
>>12023141
yes, >>12023082 said something terrible, but im hoping she just shitposted it.
>>
>>12022925
If anyone from the US east coast wants to chat. My discord is Heavenfaced#1337
>>
I kinda want to date one, I also don’t really see much hope in finding a bf. I guess that would make me a prison transbian or something idk.

I don’t really like cis girls but for some reason I really would like to be with a trans girl. They just make me so warm and fuzzy, not even in a sexual way. I’m afraid of people judging me though, transbian get a lot of hate for some reason, although I guess I’d be bi.. sorry about the blog post
>>
I would date one, provided that they passed and that I passed too. But I’m nowhere near passing, so I’ll just stay single for now lol
>>
>>12023231
>They just make me so warm and fuzzy, not even in a sexual way.
are you sure you're not mistaking really strong emotional bond for non-platonic attraction?

also one third of trans girls are bi anyway, so
>>
>>12023293
That’s very possible, I just like being around other trans girls and feel really comfortable around them, more comfortable than around anyone else
>>
>>12023426
Makes sense. You try to hang out with them irl too right?
>>
I love my transgendered nazi gf
>>
Im in a poly relationship with 2 trans girls and am generally attracted to other trans girls. Its just more realistic than trying to find a man to do anything other than have sex with. The big problem with dating trannies is you're dating someone who is mentally ill as well and that can cause a lot of issues
>>
>>12023525
fell for the poly meme
>>
>>12023548
i dont understand how someone can deal with a poly relationship. i'm not the jealous type, but i'd be constantly jealous trying to maintain a poly relationship. there is seriously no way i could see it working out for myself at least.

i want to be someone's only. . .
frends are okie ofc.
>>
>>12023582
You kinda just have to roll with it and lowkey ignore jealousy from yourself and them. It gets annoying sometimes and is a chore to deal with. Poly really isn't worth trying unless it happens naturally, which is what happened to us.
>>
>>12023582
trannies are all degenerate hypersexual faggots with 15 partners. monogamy is underrated nowadays
>>
>>12023445
Yeah I have a handful of trans friends irl, even a few trips from this board
>>
>>12023902
nice
>>
>>12022807
I dont but I wish I could. I seem to have a weird super attraction to transwomen.
>>
>>12023525
Dating someone stable is a meme. Best bet is dating someone who is willing to acknowledge their baggage and get help for themselves if its bad.
>>
>>12023625
nah senpai
trans girl have had 3 sexual partners in the last 3 years. in a monogamous relationship with my current transbian gf. Its nice being with a girl who understands the intricacy of being trans.
>>
Am I the only trans girl that like transgenders more before transition?

I dunno why it's seen as a desperation thing.
>>
File: 1546931625697.jpg (34 KB, 600x337)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I would date another mtf in theory but in practice niggas are always either not very attractive and/or act crazy and too emotional. It seems like it could be a sweet arrangement if they were a cute twinkhon with a rugged personality, as it is I'm too much of an asshole to be a good match for most transgirls.
>>
>>12024406
you would be surprised how many trans girls grew up on the internet and appreciate an abrasive personality
>>
>>12024428
I'm really not that abrasive I just don't know what I'm supposed to do with walls of text telling me how special I am and how they are crying. It kind of just pisses me off.
>>
>>12024447
Stop dating young people then, go for someone 26+
>>
>>12024447
just give em a hug lol
>>
>tfw no mtf gf to hang out with, go on dates, cuddle, have fun and support eachother through tough times, give eachother strength and courage to take important steps, go shopping and find nice outfits together, cook nice dinners together with and just live a happy life with!

Pls, anyone around i want this i think.
>>
>>12024762
that would be nice if there was fucking anyone near me
>>
>>12024794
Yeah i feel the same fucking way, everyone i ever meet is like from half across the globe. I live in the middle of nowhere. Where are you from?
>>
>>12024794
>>12024866
Where are you girls at?
>>
>>12024934
Sweden :(
>>
>>12024956
Ouch i`m from Slovenia :(
>>
>>12024956
Wanna be friends at least?
>>
>>12025005
Atleast the same continent hehe.....

>>12025040
Sure! =)
>>
>>12025179
Do you have discord?
>>
Probably could date when I feel ready for dating.
>>
>>12025201
yes!
Linn#7385
>>
>>12025549
Added
>>
File: 1527335869105.gif (148 KB, 499x485)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
>tfw no other tranners around your age (20) that live near you
Living in a small town sucks
>>
>>12028173
where do u live :(
>>
File: mood.png (840 KB, 1409x943)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>>12028180
Small town New Zealand...
>>
>>12028194
oh, im in the northeast us, im sorry :c i wish you the best of luck though
>>
File: 1552105209155.png (186 KB, 407x654)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>12028211
Thank you, you too anon
>>
buying wife(dusty)
>>
well this sucks but if any lurkers happen to be 20-something tranners in or around atlantic canada
please get in touch
>>
>>12022807
pretty much every single one here. I’m just wondering how I can get A BOYFRIEND which is apparently much harder even for a non-hon
>>
>>12030683
Misconception. Most are insecure AGPs like you that pretend to be straight.
>>
>>12022807
Would be nice to date someone who's sex drive has also been nuked by hormones. They'd understand that I just want cuddles (and having my conetits fondled/sucked on occasion)
>>
I have dated other mtf in the past. The problem is I crave a dom. But dom mtf have never seemed to go for me... :(
>>
File: CyhHVkgVIAAIHHR.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1280)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>12030683
hows it hard i need a tranny girlfriend

rindofthelemon#1501

pls do message me
>>
>>12022807
Fag
>>
>>12030992
>hows it hard
the hard part is getting a bf they're attracted to
>>
>>12031365
the hard part is getting a bf that isn't a complete weirdo or will leave you for a cis girl.
>>
File: 181.jpg (24 KB, 400x302)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>12031510
>isn't a complete weirdo
picrel

>will leave you for a cis girl.
so the hard part is working on your insecurities? can't disagree
>>
>>12031520
>moot
>noot a weirdo
i doubt.

>so the hard part is working on your insecurities? can't disagree
nah they will leave when they get bored of you and can't give them kids.
>>
File: e05.jpg (41 KB, 498x441)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>12031552
>i doubt
boomer, got it
let me repost a subtitled version of the meme

>nah they will
implying
- long term relationships are impossible
- all people want kids
- no one will like you enough to adopt/surrogate
>>
Why does my brain just falls for whoever gives me the slightest attention? I talk to another person and it's the sweetest discussion I ever had. But I'm afraid to keep things going and see her as more than a friend. Should I just suck it up and not ruin a cool friendship anyways?
>>
>>12031674
Would wanna know this too, i just fall in love for whoever calls me cute.

I wouldn't worry anon, just get a feeling for it, don't hide your emotions maybe it will lead to something? Or it's just a cool friendship? Take it easy and see where it leads.
>>
>>12031703
>Would wanna know this too, i just fall in love for whoever calls me cute.
get enough people to do this on a regular basis and it'll fade out into normality
>>
>>12031711
I tried that, i just ended up juggling 10 crushes at the same time.
>>
>>12031740
get an SO so the others don't matter as much?
>>
How do you meet one who isn’t a neet though?
>>
>>12031743
well yeah, i try, wouldn't bother with that otherwise. but everyone is always so far away it's ridiculous.
>>
>>12031703
>i just fall in love for whoever calls me cute.
Ah I know that feel! Why are you so dense brain?
>Or it's just a cool friendship?
Yeah very cool friendship, or at least I think so. I actually don't know how to act because of this. It's the first time I could speak with a trans friend and maybe it's possible it's why my feelings are so mixed-up?
>Take it easy and see where it leads
Yeah you're right, patience is the key I guess. But I just don't wanna ruin everything or make a fool of myself.
>>12031711
Yeah, can't expect this to happen on a daily basis. You actually have to be cute for that.
>>
>>12031784
>Ah I know that feel! Why are you so dense brain?
mood haha, must be lack of attention normally i assume
>Yeah very cool friendship, or at least I think so. I actually don't know how to act because of this. It's the first time I could speak with a trans friend and maybe it's possible it's why my feelings are so mixed-up?
Oh that's so cool! Yeah maybe it's like that, just take it easy and enjoy the cool friendship.
>Yeah you're right, patience is the key I guess. But I just don't wanna ruin everything or make a fool of myself.
Doubt you would make a fool out of yourself, i mean if you're honest to your emotions you can't help if you fall in love with someone?'
>Yeah, can't expect this to happen on a daily basis. You actually have to be cute for that.
Do as i do and send pics to bother people that you know will call you cute, lol.
>>
>>12031764
wow
>>
>>12031764
by not being a neet yourself
>>
>>12022924
What is Fzero x?
>>
>>12031828
>Oh that's so cool! Yeah maybe it's like that, just take it easy and enjoy the cool friendship.
Yeah maybe you're right. I should probably just enjoy the company and not look for anything else. I guess I'm just not used to feel this kind of connection and talking with someone really listening and understanding me.
>Doubt you would make a fool out of yourself, i mean if you're honest to your emotions you can't help if you fall in love with someone?'
God. How much of an emotional trainwreck am I, if I can't even speak or laugh with someone without falling for her?
>Do as i do and send pics to bother people that you know will call you cute, lol.
Lol what are you trying to do? Making me fall for everyone of them?
>>
>>12032463
it's an old N64 game that was pretty fun to play multiplayer like Goldeneye or Smash 64.
Great party game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGRmvH_Cguk

Here's a quick speedrun of a random level to show how intense it can get in speed, it's pretty fun when you're 4 people racing against eachother and you can actually use buttons to mash the other player into a wall so they lose health, explode and instantly lose! You die you wait for next map, makes people take less dumb risks sometimes.
>>
>>12030355
What's your discord?
>>
>>12032794
>can't even speak or laugh with someone without falling for her
tell me about it. I get attached way too quick and I've really been hitting it off with this girl, but I'm terrified to move any further because I can't tell if I really like her or if I'm just desperate for affection.
>>
>>12022807
I much prefer transgirls. They're cute and nice and relatable and I get along with them way better than anyone else.
Did I mention "soft"?
>>
I'm almost certain that this is what I'll end up doing, but I'm so early in transition that I don't even girlmode yet and I'm painfully shy and dont know many other tranners anyway.
>>
Anyone in or near balkans wanna be friends?
>>
>>12032794
>Yeah maybe you're right. I should probably just enjoy the company and not look for anything else. I guess I'm just not used to feel this kind of connection and talking with someone really listening and understanding me.
Yeah i can understand you. When you finally can relate to someone or like that you mean? I mean you shouldn't like ignore your feelings if you feel something for the person, maybe it's just feelings of finally having someone to relate too or it's more than that, but take it slowly and maybe the feelings will become clearer for you. And if it turns out it's more than just feelings of finally have someone that listens to you and understands you, maybe it's time to act on them. It's hard though, i know, i hope you can sort them out.
>God. How much of an emotional trainwreck am I, if I can't even speak or laugh with someone without falling for her?
I doubt you're an emotional trainwreck, i mean there's tons of people who has fallen for someone because they like to speak with and have a good time with eachother. It's fairly common. Dont be so hard on yourself.
>Lol what are you trying to do? Making me fall for everyone of them?
Lol, sorry it's just how i deal with i and fail of course, i've had crushes on every single one that have told me i'm cute. I like the high desu but yeah, i've also ruined some friendships because of it, so i speak from experience it was just a joke really lol.
>>
>>12033486
you wouldn't happen to be an egg, would you?
>>
>>12033616
Sorry i`m not. why do you ask anon?
>>
>>12033663
talked to one from the area that I lost contact with, I'm just hoping they're doing alright
>>
>>12033669
Sorry to hear that. i also hope that your feiend is ok. Otherwise i`m a full timer just looking for friends (or maybe more) here.
>>
>>12033677
Nice, how's life treating you in that corner of Europe? Did you luck out and manage to be stealth, or?
>>
>>12033685
Its been ok. It`s mostly dating thats a problem :/. Yeah i lucked out and i`m stealth so i don`t have to deal with transphobia.
>>
>>12033705
>Yeah i lucked out and i`m stealth so i don`t have to deal with transphobia.
Awesome!
Sorry about the dating life though. Disclosure probably gets even more tricky in our neck of the woods.
If you're EU, have you considered moving to some other country?
>>
>>12033720
I`ve been playing with the idea of moving into austria but i dunno if it would be THAT much better there. Where are you from btw?
>>
>>12033729
Currently in your area.
Yeah not sure about Austria, IIRC it was like a weird version of Germany. I know two trans girls from there, you can probably ask them if you're interested. Depending on your languages, Benelux and Nordic countries are an option too.
>>
>>12033743
The other thing about moving abroad is also that i`m a gun nut and i dunno how the gun ownership laws are there. i wouldn`t wanna give up my favourite hobby ya know :/. Oh cool youre currently in my area? where exactly? for how long?
>>
>>12033777
Guns? Ho ho ho, from what I've heard from one of the girls there, at least in her city it was nigh-impossible. Dunno if rural hunter-style stuff can work, but you probably don't want to live rural anyway.
Yeah I'm under the general impression that the further NW you go, the more things get "you got a loicense for that butter knife m8?" (with Switzerland as an obvious exception). Though maybe that's just the stereotypes.

>Oh cool youre currently in my area? where exactly? for how long?
Yep, though not comfortable being too specific on a public and perpetually archived board.
>>
>>12033792
Discord?
>>
>>12033825
Sure, let me whip up a burner one in a few minutes.
>>
>>12023625
i transitioned into an incel
>>
>>12033854
allright i`ll be lurking around
>>
>>12030979
being dom triggers my dysphoria
pretty sure even most transbians tend toward being submissive
>>
>>12031365
the hard part is getting a bf that's attracted to me
>>
>>12032445
I'm in training, voice training . So not technically NEET
>>
>>12031764
good luck
>>
>>12033882
anond#7464
>>
>>12031764
I'm not a neet, been working full time the last half a decade. I doubt it's that common, probably more amongst younger tranners.

But what's the problem with that? Just teach her how to cook and take care of the home and she would get confident to get out in the world as you compliment her progress
>>
>>12033973
im a neet so my job at home is to clean and learn how to make good food

maybe one day when im not mental broke i can be a nice waifu
>>
>>12033428
Fuck, I'm the same and I can't understand my feelings... Worst thing is that even if I could, I don't know if it's worth it to act on it and potentially ruin everything.

>>12033567
>When you finally can relate to someone or like that you mean ?
Yeah, exactly. I spent so many years unable to understand my own self and, after I finally did, unable to find someone to understand me. It makes her shine so fucking bright, after all this. I'll follow your advice though, I'll try to be patient, sort out my feelings and probably stop being so excited when talking to her if I don't want to look like a psycho. I wouldn't have been able to ask her out though, I have a crippling fear of being rejected and I wouldn't want our relationship to end badly because of that.
>Dont be so hard on yourself.
Thanks, you're nice.
>i've also ruined some friendships because of it, so i speak from experience it was just a joke really lol.
Sorry to hear that anon. I wasn't going to do it anyway don't worry. And I don't have the habit of sending pics to all 4chan lol

Aaah damn. Being trans is strange, my emotional life is so freaking weird nowadays.
>>
>>12034458
Do you think she'd stop talking to you if you told her how you feel? If you get along well, I can't imagine her wanting to break off a perfectly good friendship even if she's not interested in you in that way.
You could always try to subtly flirt with her and see if she's receptive to it.
>>
>>12034554
I don't know honestly but I'm sure if it were to happen, things wouldn't really be the same. Like it would probably become awkward.
>You could always try to subtly flirt with her and see if she's receptive to it.
Maybe but I don't want to make her uncomfortable, or "play" with her heart. Maybe I'm just falling for her, because she's the only one to give me the attention I crave for. Also we don't live near at all, so idk, isn't it pretty much fucked from the get go?
>>
>>12034274
Yeah i bet you can be! Maybe you'll find someone to make you more stable? Always helps with support and company in my experience. It was what got me out of suicidal depression.
>>
>>12034458
>Yeah, exactly. I spent so many years unable to understand my own self and, after I finally did, unable to find someone to understand me. It makes her shine so fucking bright, after all this. I'll follow your advice though, I'll try to be patient, sort out my feelings and probably stop being so excited when talking to her if I don't want to look like a psycho. I wouldn't have been able to ask her out though, I have a crippling fear of being rejected and I wouldn't want our relationship to end badly because of that.
If she is that understanding and can relate to you, maybe she won't end your relationship though? Who knows, maybe she been through the same stuff? I doubt anyone though thinks it's bad someone is excited to talk with them. Especially if it's another tranny i'm sure she appriciates it in my experience, since so many lack social stuff and people to talk to properly. Wouldn't worry about that.

>Sorry to hear that anon. I wasn't going to do it anyway don't worry. And I don't have the habit of sending pics to all 4chan lol
lol, don't worry it's for the best. Maybe you should? Tons of crushes in a second :P

>Aaah damn. Being trans is strange, my emotional life is so freaking weird nowadays.
Iktf lol
>>
>>12034730
i have support from my family, still super lonely tho.
Maybe I'll look for someone at the end of the year when most of my transition should be complete.
>>
>>12034771
nice! sorry about your loneliness though!
Okay, why not already? Build up a list of potential partners?
>>
>>12034958
i don't know what i want D:
>>
>>12034986
who does? :/
just go with the flow lol. life is too short to wait around tho
>>
>>12034998
im absolutely clueless about everything in my life so unless someone were very persuading I don't think I'd even consider it.

I want to at least have FFS first this year, with a few extra months of hormones and ffs i should at least stop hating my body for the most part, but I'd struggle hard with sexual compatibility since I really want GRS and cant afford that for quite some time i think.
>>
>>12035058
>I really want GRS
dont do it.
>>
>>12035087
not your choice.
i hate my penis so much.

It barely functions anymore and it makes me feel awful, I don't wanna touch it or see it. Why the hell would I keep it when I feel like this? I won't be able to use it for sex in any way.
>>
>>12033899
Post a pic
>>
>>12033351
fake weeb#6933
>>
>>12031779
Am far from a being a neet. I’m not a dom though also prefer someone who’s an equal.
>>
>>12033892
Well thats no good. How do we fix the shortage of dom gfs?
>>
>>12033973
Maybe.

It’s just having to mother a partner isn’t my cup of tea.
>>
>>12033892
Same :(
>>
>>12037472
Subs have to learn to switch, duh. Only then will there be true balance.
>>
>>12037602
ok but someones gonna need to teach me how to be a decent dom then, cuz as of rn id be really bad at it
>>
>>12022807
I feel the same way sometimes. I like guys, had a few guys ask me out before, I want a boyfriend but I keep turning people down because I'm scared to actually be with a guy. Like somehow I just feel it would be wrong to do it. I'm not interested in women at all but sometimes I just wish I was a transbian, I feel I'd have a lot more in common with a woman, and get along better with one. Guys just irritate me like hell sometimes where I can't stand them, then the next day I swoon over a good looking guy. Shit's annoying -_-.
>>
>>12037696
honestly some people just aren't cut out for it. but personally, I just love domming because it's all about making my sub feel good, so even if I'm not feeling particularly dominant at the moment, I still get the rush from seeing them blush/moan/whatever.
asking your sub what they want goes a long way imo, but I'm very embarrassed by that kind of thing. just think about what you want to have done to you and be the change you want to see in the world~
then you can get a switch gf and have the best of both worlds
>>
>>12034755
>If she is that understanding and can relate to you, maybe she won't end your relationship though?
Yeah but it would obviously change our relationship. Staying friend with someone you rejected is just awkward. Yeah she's a tranny but I tend to get like hyperactive when I'm excited, maybe I should find a balance lol. Hard to do so when you still feel some connection anyway.
>so many lack social stuff
Well I kindda do too... I mean it's still 4chan lol.
>Tons of crushes in a second :P
I wish but I'm a hon anon, I usually don't receive tons of likes lol. Maybe it's also why I fall in love super quick : not used to the attention... Which makes me question the validity of my feelings.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't even my understand my heart anymore I'm such a mess it literally makes me want to cry sometimes.
>>
>>12038908
Dont worry anon, maybe your feelings will calm down after a while? How long have you known her btw? Just try and relax and enjoy yourself im sure your feelings will sort itself out and maybe you do love her? Or maybe its just like you say, validation and attention, who knows? And if it is feelings of love, dont be afraid, trust me you would regret not saying anything, life is too short for that.
>>
>>12039720
Known her for about a week I think ? Maybe a tiny bit more or less but basically a week yeah. Damn writing it, actually makes me realise how much I'm dumb lmao, how can I fall for someone after just a week?
>Just try and relax and enjoy yourself
Yeah you're right, I'll try. I've just been so lonely, I can't help myself being excited lol. I thought I was going to melt when she said I was actually cute ffs. I'll see if I can get a better grip on my emotions, it's just so weird. I used to be extremely rational and cold headed but now that I'm on HRT, it's like I feel emotions so much stronger than before and there's like tons of feelings I didn't know I even had, coming at me all the time and I don't know how to deal with all this. Being trans is so weird.
>>
File: 1186476.png (274 KB, 625x496)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>tfw met a girl who could be the nerdy gf of my dreams
>tfw I think she likes me
picrel
>>
>>12040109
Sometimes emotions are stronger. If you find someone that is really nice and you relate to that well, its easy to start feeling something very strong. Fuck, ive fallen in love on first sight at times it does happen and its not ridiculous. Good luck my dear anon with everything, im sorry you have felt so lonely and it also sounds like you are just starting out on hrt right? Emotions run wild then. But dont distress its not a problem and if you feel like it be honest with her and tell her.
>>
Any discord’s worth meeting people?
>>
>>12040367
Thanks a lot for the advices and for lending a hear. All this is pretty new to me, finding someone who really understand and listen to you just... feels so right. And it doesn't help that I've never really bond with someone on the internet either lol. Also never really felt in love at first sight, so I don't even recognize myself : it was always something I had to build by knowing someone over weeks or even months before feeling really attracted.
Yeah I just started HRT like idk a few weeks ago and I've become so emotional for some reason, like I can't keep up with what's going on in my heart and head in general. Even blogposting like this on 4chan is enough to make me *feel*, pretty strange experience to be honest lol. Thanks for being so considerate anon though, I'll try to tell her at least my doubts and see where this is going.
>>
>>12040792
Don't sweat it, i like helping people out, especially babytrans. Good luck with your friend!
>>
>>12023082
ill be your bf
>>
>>12022807
It's pretty funny when trans incels are forced to date each other
>>
>>12040812
Thanks, I'll try if I'm not too shy lol. You're a cool anon.
>>
anyone here who lives in nyc wanna be friends?
>>
>tfw no chinita transcel gf
>>
>>12044156

sure, I live in NYC!

I'm shy tho ;w;
>>
>>12022807
Idk why but I feel like dating another trans person (girl, guy, NB, whatever) would be more comfortable than dating cis. Really I just want to have someone who understands the kind of anxieties and bullshit around transition so I could relate to them and them to me a little bit better.

I can only speculate though. I wish I had more confidence to go out and meet people.
>>
>meet a really interesting girl in a thread here
>fun conversation all week
>weekend hits and suddenly I'm super nervous and feel like I'm putting my foot in my mouth constantly
>she gets quiet and doesn't respond much
wtf is wrong with me? she's very chill and relatable to me, but I can't tell if she likes me that way and has been busy and I'm just being paranoid or if I'm bothering her.

I swear I was good at meeting new people at some point in my life...
>>
>>12045341
hey don't worry so am i. do you have a discord i can add?
>>
>>12046535

sure! I'm Tryptie#3389

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.