[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Be me gay mexicanon
>Have feminista sister (thanks Schlomo) who constantly shits on white people non stop like crazy (idc tho coz fuck you)
>Talks shit about old white men be keeping her down unironically
>Despite this she’s only ever had white bfs
>Have to listen to them fuck through the wall
>Ask her why is she only seeing White boys
>She just says she prefers them
Has anyone else been in this situation. Or seen this sort of shit? I feel like im being cucked and my life is a fucking pol meme. Jesus Christ, fuck this all.
>>
>>12014884
>>>/pol/
>>
>>12014911
No
>>
>>12014884
date hotter white guys to really show her who's boss
>>
>>12015819
We don’t like the same type I think
>>
>>12014884
/pol/ is always right you idiot.
Just masturbate furiously when they're fucking or go outside.
>>
>>12014884
>>Have feminista sister
Oh what a cruel fate you got, amigo
t. Argie
>>
>>12017084
Yeah she’s really shitty
>>
>>12017815
Well, there is not much you can do, besides mentally steeling yourself and endure that torture until you, or she leaves the house.
I know, this new wave of feminism reaching latinamerica sucks, but oh well.
Stay strong.
>>
>>12014884
Bump
>>
the only lgbt thing about this thread is that op is gay as hell
>>
>>12015682
Yes. Go to your own awkward corner where people will reinforce your world view.
>>
File: 1366385850526.gif (966 KB, 200x150)
966 KB
966 KB GIF
>date a mexican girl
>chilling in her room in her parents place
>her brother is fucking his white gf in the other room
>we start to fuck
>it becomes a competition to see who can fuck harder
Mexican bitches are crazy mang
>>
>>12021781
Are you white?
>>
>>12014884
It's almost always like that. People with these attitudes are pretty much obsessed with white people, and they're publicly overcompensating for their private desires. boys on Grindr who put their liberal political identity front & center and wear it on their sleeve almost ALWAYS reveal a race-play fetish once you exchange a few messages with them, they project their insecurities onto white people when really they want to be dominated by a white man.

It's basically the flip-side of white men who are outspokenly racist, and secretly obsessed with BBC and cuckolding. And the loudest homophobes are often closet cases. I think it's just one of those weird things about human nature - when someone seems irrationally fixated on one topic, they will publicly shout the opposite of what they privately feel. You judge others harshly for the very thing you hate most about yourself. Once you wrap your head around this, you start to see it everywhere, pretty much everyone does it in one form or another
>>
>>12023960
Really thoughtful post
>>
>>12014884
>As a gay mexican, I feel 'cucked' when my sister has sex with white men.
There is a lot to unpack there.
>>
>>12014884
My puerto rican step sister claims to be feminist and extremely liberal and is literally dating a white supremacist who is very obviously going to pump and dump her, women are fucking retarded so it's really not a surprise
>>
>>12028969
Are you Puerto Rican. Do you think she’s with him because he’s a white supremacist or despite?
>>
>>12028969
Lmao I’ve seen similar stuff
>>
>>12014884
I’m glad I’m gay so I don’t have to put up with women
>>
>>12033814
This
>>
>>12014884
>>12014884

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.