[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Dave edition

> resources: https://pastebin.com/gzYTPgak

last thread:

>>11990817
>>
>>12008475
Skitts
>>
No fucking Homestuck please. This is a public forum. Stop representing the /ftmg/ with female-coded interests and media.
>>
>>12008516
You can run and never escape the cringe or you can thrive in it.
>>
>>12008533
Portraying your fellow FTMs as feminine including having feminine interests is transphobic. No better than some asshole dropping in and calling us ladies.
>>
VOTE ON POLL! (Should we allow Mother Bat to post on /ftmg/?)
https://www.strawpoll.me/17597155
>>
>>12008516
Yeah we have to make a good impression for the AGP anime posting Hons who live in their parent’s basement or they’ll never take us seriously
>>
>>12008575
Cis women actually like anime and post anime reaction pics at a much higher percentage than cis men liking Homestuck.
>>
>>12008476

said something to you in the last thread but this is a more proper response:

there's ways to cut those ties you know, equinox coming up

i knew it though, the reading was way too similar

i think he was scared, but it seems like he'll move past it now to make a move

your anger will be what shuts it down though interestingly enough

makes sense given our last conversation
>>
File: pupa pan.gif (51 KB, 400x600)
51 KB
51 KB GIF
Jesus, it's sad to think about hiding the shit you like to the point of being unable to admit you like a webcomic. What about the supposedly masculine virtue of not changing yourself for others, not giving a fuck?

Anyway, if /Homestuck/ is what does me in with someone, their rules are
>too strict to struggle to live within and
>not worthy of respect anyway.
>>
>>12008627
You may's well detransition at this point.
>>
>>12008554
>>12008634
Relax nigger.
>>
>>12008627
You don't have to hide your interest but it will sure as hell get you clocked. Your choice if you want every single person you come across to know you are a transgender. But posting it as a thread theme for FTMs is insulting and transphobic.
>>
>>12008634
I've been transitioned for 9-14 years. I'm very sure I'm transsexual lol. I'm also very sure I like Homestuck.
>>
>>12008626
I don’t use discord a lot but I think talking on there would be easier too. I’m kholer#2395
>>
>>12008627
I’ve been obsessed with it ever since I was 11 and all ftms I know have a soft spot for home stuck. It’s a staple of our tranny genre at this point
>>
>>12008688
Imagine lying about having transitioned in order to make your feminine personality look like it could possibly belong to a man.
>>
>>12008718
Fuck you, no one likes Homestuck except for tumblrites/transtrenders. Do not choose a feminine interest or media to represent us for the love of God.
>>
>>12008627

lol people here don't respond well when you tell them the only opinion you care about is your own and you don't give a fuck about theirs or anyone else's over it

i would know, been telling people i see things that way for years and all it does is get them mad, someone told me it's one of my flaws

just post more homestuck stuff and watch them sperg

don't like it personally (checked it out cuz of people here, couldnt get past the first couple pages) but eh
>>
File: ayy.jpg (12 KB, 236x386)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>12008475
>>
I liked Homestuck until the Huss thought everyone would still be interested after a year of nothing.
>>
>>12008718

i don't get the appeal, the first few pages were boring as fuck
>>
>>12008740
> REFUSING THE TRUTH ONLY MAKES IT MORE REAL
>>
Reminder that Nepeta is, and always will be, best girl.
>>
What's your favorite part of being stuck in a girl's body?
>>
>>12008850
Why do you fucking crackheads think questions like this are in any way appropriate?
>>
>>12008850
Not being the type of trans the media thinks is scary. That's about it.
>>
when will the adults start posting again
>>
>>12008974
You know it started ten years ago right
>>
>>12008974

i don't count as an adult?
>>
>>12008916
That's not good for us either. Women should fear us because we're men. If they don't, then we're women to them. It's the same deal as how many gays feel uncomfortable about fag hags looking for a "gay bff!"
>>
Hey if an MTF detransitions, is she an FTM then?
>>
Just want a relationship like this god please
>>
>>12009232
No, he would be a cis man.
>>
What do I do about my mother, who after 5 years of knowing I'm transgender, will never ever get around to calling me a guy? She says she accepts it 100% but she calls me "she" and "her daughter" to everyone else and also she brags to her friends and co-workers and boyfriend that "oh my daughter is transgender she is transitioning to a man isn't that so cool and progressive"? And my stepdad is constantly calling me "girl" even though he does that with literally no one else. My mom treats me as if transgenderism is my only personality trait. She also was no help at all in getting me to medically transition. Acceptance my fucking ass. One day I will get a gun and kill everyone in this house.
>>
Who else has frequent fantasies about murdering others? Could be family, friends, or acquaintances, could be the public. I have fantasies about taking revenge out on both. Mass shooting and bombing are my favorite fantasies and probably how I would go out if I were to act out a revenge fantasy.
>>
File: 1548227663695.jpg (61 KB, 842x699)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Very sad MtF here, anybody wanna traded bodies? I'll even throw in my body hair and big skeleton for free.
>>
>>12009492
4chan is bad for the brain
>>
>>12009506
I've had these before I used 4chan though.
>>
>>12009506
Also there's nothing really wrong with my brain. Most people have these thoughts, it's just that healthy people have control over their impulses.
>>
>>12009353
it's transitioning from female to male though

unless you're implying that trans women aren't actually female?
>>
>>12009564
If you don’t identify as a woman and detransition, you’re not female. It’s seriously that simple.
>>
>>12009564
Detransitioners were never trans in the first place. They were just cisgenders who wrongly believed they were transgender for whatever reason.
>>
>>12009564
This is retarded.
>A: hey guys i don't know the answer to this question please enlighten me, X is Y or Z?
>B: Y
>A: wrong it'z Z
>>
>>12008475
DUDE is that numbah 1 with hair
>>
>>12009640
Remember? You have to be aware of the whole lore of Homestuck and be able to recognize and name all its characters while enjoying the webcomic. You have to, you're FTM.
>>
>>12009492

nah can't say i do

i don't really see a point to revenge, it's useless and moving on is better and even family members i don't care for i prefer to just cut them out of my life

can't see why i'd want to kill friends, if someone is just an acquiantance i either dont care or like them well enough to be fine with them

the general public is loaded in people who have fuckall to do with anything and are unnecessary targets

i think violence is acceptable as an act of war, but that's different and has actual purpose

just to do it though? nah

>>12009526

i think you're kidding yourself if you think most people have those sorts of fantasies in any legit way aside from passing anger and going "i could kill them" and not in the actually meaning it sense just in the figurative sense

i think most people are capable of murder don't get me wrong, but it being a fantasy that consumes a significant amount of their thoughts enough to call it "frequent"? nah
>>
>>12009791
>reddit spacing
You must go back.
>>
>>12009818

don't go on reddit, and as sad as it is to say i've been on 4chan on/off since 2004
>>
>>12009839
For someone who's been on 4chan so long, you sure don't use the 4chan "dialect" like you're expected to here. Autism?
>>
>>12009853

i don't see a point in doing shit just because i'm expected to or other people do it, that shit's as retarded online as it is irl
>>
>>12009582
No True Tranny
>>
>>12009865
Do you have any awareness at all why differences between groups exist, not only including linguistic differences?
>>12009877
Transgenders are people who have gender dysphoria, which is a lifelong development disorder that can be treated, not cured, by transition. One who detransitions and no longer has GD was never transgender in the first place since the condition is permanent.
>>
>>12009853

btw this general in particular is the most retarded about this sorta shit, i can have conversations elsewhere and no one says a thing

people here are just fixated with everyone behaving or speaking a certain way and liking the right things not stepping out of line etc which is kinda funny considering how many of them are social outcasts and shit
>>
>>12009909
Maybe because you are writing like a girl and spreading the wrong message about FTMs to non-FTMs who are possibly viewing this board and your posts. No one cares if you write like a girl on another gen.
>>
>>12009903

yeah it happens as part of culture and unlike speaking dialect that comes from being raised as a child in an environment conforming to online dialect on a messageboard as an adult is a choice

my accent and things i grew up saying in brooklyn didn't just disappear when i moved because i'm living in a new place as an adult, it would be a conscious choice to try to get rid of it and conform to dialect here and be unnatural

typing as expected is no different
>>
>>12009931

people on other boards don't assume i'm female, only people here talk shit about my writing style beign "female" because everything they don't like becomes "female"

i'm not a reflection of you, i don't spread anything about you by speaking and if you think i do and are worried about what other people here think about you because of someone else then you're pretty sad caring about the opinions of retards who don't understand that not every person is exactly the same just because they have the same medical issue

reality is only an idiot judges an entire group based on one person, and worrying about the opinions of idiots is something you have to be pretty pathetic and unsure of yourself to do
>>
Holy hell I made a “Dave” thread as a shitpost. I had no idea it would piss anons off this badly.
>>
>tfw on t for a year but still see a woman when i look in the mirror
>>
>>12009492
You’re probably a sociopath, go find a therapist because that’s not normal.
>>
>>12009501
Go blog somewhere else.
>>
>>12009198
I’m 5’3. I can do very little without outright threat to make women fear me.
>>
>>12009972
It’s ok anon. I sometimes make softboi and terf editions for laughs too.
>>
>>12009972
Ignore autists who can’t handle a joke at their expense and don’t know how to laugh at themselves.
>>12009980
Post transition timelines around 1 year aren’t massive changes. It’s after 3+ years you really look different.
>>
>>12010022
>after 3+ years
That seems so long, but it is what it is, I guess. Just have to put up with feeling like a dyke with a deep voice.
>>
>>12008626
How do you cut someone off at the equinox?
>>
>>12010041
I mean it’s not going to hit at once at 3 years. It’s gradual over time so you’ll continue to improve but 3+ is when you’ll be able to really recognize massive differences between your pre T self.
>>
>>12010044

you got a discord? there's a lot of ways to cut a connection it'd be easier to discuss that shit there

i'll be honest though, i wouldn't cut a karmic tie myself but that's on you if you want to do it
>>
>think I have a crush on a boy because can’t stop thinking about how good and cute he looks but only attracted to girls
>realize I just want to look exactly like him and then have sex with girls
>>
>>12009972

a lot of people here are easily triggered due to their own insecurities, apparently they don't see endlessly bitching over trivial things because of their own insecurities as anything other than really masculine
>>
>>12010073
I’m kind of at a crossroads of what to do with him. I feel like there will never be an end to this stuff and the best way to leave it behind me is to cut our ties completely. yeah sure I would like to talk in discord as opposed to here. I changed my tag and it is est1885#2395, add me okay?
>>
>>12009818
this meme died a long time ago dude. let it go
>>
Best let Brooklyn type the way he wants so he’s easy to identify and ignore, though the text walls tend to do that.
>>
>>12010074
AAP attraction/envy for the boy and meta-attraction for girls.
>>
>>12009933
It is a good choice, while typing like an autistic retard is a bad choice.
>>
>>12010193
His posts take up too much space on my screen because of the reddit spacing. He is holding back progress in transgender rights right now.
>>
>>12009990

ok ;w;
>>
>>12010193
I say that he starts namefagging and call himself Brooklyn. Easy to filter him out that way.
>>
Does anyone have that study that compares straight FtMs, gay FtMs, straight MtFs, and transbians in a lot of areas including depression, neuroticism, and IQ? The one that says gay FtMs have an IQ of 120 on average? Tanks.
>>
>>12010583

most people are partial to their own choices, of course you feel that way

>>12010675

not gonna happen
>>
Should I take my girlfriend to Disney World or Universal when we go to California? She really wants to go to at least one.
>>
>>12005870
>Thanks, sometimes you just need anonymous encouragement yanno?
Oh, I absolutely understand. Receiving encouragement for posting something personal to you, in a place where the whole point is to be faceless and say whatever you want without consequence, feels bretty fucking good.
>Good for you there’s one that clicked with you early, I erred so long because nothing made me that “yes that’s me that’s who I am”. Was it easy for you?
Hey, thanks. I'm glad you've found a name that you're so attached to that you feel compelled to defend it. Choosing the name was easy. Asserting that I'm a man was not. Even now, almost two years after going on T and about a year going full-time, it's still difficult with an oblivious coworker, for example. But that just makes it 100 times more satisfying when I pass without question, for example, to all customers I interact with all day long. Anyway, once you have a sense of what feels natural to you, repeating that name you are at least a little interested in will feel more "right" everytime you think of the name, if it indeed ends up being your name. That was my experience, at least. I wish you luck. Starting out with the basics is hard. It's all hard, but the beginning feels the worst. But you can do it. We're all gonna make it in the end.
>>
>>12011068
Universal looks more fun IMO, you should take her there.
>>
>>12011068
Where are you from originally? Cali disney is pint sized.
I'm taking my gf to both lol
>>
>>12011068
If you grew up with Harry Potter then Universal. Otherwise Disney has a lot more to offer.
>>
Who below 5’5 here?
>>
>>12011220
5’4 and horny
>>
>>12011220
Imagine being shorter than 5'5... That would be sad, even women would be taller than you.
>>
>>12011220

5'
>>
>>12011289
We live with the burdens were given.
>>
>>12010820
>gay FtMs have an IQ of 120 on average
very hot
>>
>>12010820
All the gay ftms I've seen are retarded so I doubt such a study exists.
>>
>>12011068
>>12011196
>managing to get gf as ftm

Teach me your ways.
>>
>>12012002
i know a chubby manlet ftm that gets certified straight gfs all the time. the trick seems to be: play guitar, be funny, lower your standards and flirt with beta girls
>>
>>12011220
My bf is
makes him very easy to put in his place
>>
File: 1541539863226.jpg (10 KB, 305x301)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>12008475
>I haven't been to /ftmg/ in forever I wonder what's going on
>tumblrstuck
please go back
>>
I'm not ftm, I'm mtf, but I'd like to ask some questions because of reasons, so I figured this was the best place
Do you guys like the current SRS methods for ftm? Will you do it? What's the majority opinion on it here?

For the ones who don't plan on it, how do you do the sexy act with a girl and a guy, what are the no-no's and your fantasies?

Sorry if these questions are too private. I just want to compare your opinions with the ones from my ftm friend.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>12011955
What if it is you that is retarded?
>>
>>12012411
rekt
>>
>>12012152
I would prefer metoidioplasty but either way it's too expensive for me.
After T I actually felt more comfortable with using my boycunt. Probably because of a combination of dysphoria being treated and mere horniness. Yes I would do PIV, but only in cowboy position. Any other would make me dysphoric.
>>
>>12012152
I want to do meta but I'm not sure if there's doctors in my country that offer it. Phallo is weird and I don't like the idea that it can't get hard on its own. Only advantage it has is the size and that you could penetrate.

>>12012411
My observations also included myself.
>>
>>12012152
>Do you guys like the current SRS methods for ftm?
no. genitals made of non-erectile tissue are an awful prospect.
>Will you do it?
i've considered meto, but there's a very high likelihood that i won't. i have a fear of being anesthetized, and after two surgeries in my adult life anything else feels like it would be pushing my limit. pushing my limit for subpar results is not appealing. i can't deny that i have genital dysphoria, but srs isn't an unambiguously good solution the way top surgery and hysto were.
>What's the majority opinion on it here?
metoidioplasty is superior, but still not ideal. phallo is seen as a bad option, but it's still understandable that some guys still want to get it so they can penetrate.
>For the ones who don't plan on it, how do you do the sexy act with a girl and a guy
hell if i know. i've never had sex with a guy and i probably won't unless i meet my fucking soul mate and he's a dude. the sex i've had with women involved me performing oral and using my hands, and i wouldn't mind using a prosthetic. i'd like to enjoy a handjob or oral sex being performed on me, but the times i've tried it didn't feel like much of anything. grinding against partner or the base of a prosthetic might work, but haven't tried.
>what are the no-no's and your fantasies?
any kind of penetration. referring to my genitals or what you're doing to them with anything other than male terminology. being a sub/bottom (that's personal taste, rather than dysphoria).
>>
>>12012152
>>12012437
Some no-nos in sex for me would be anal, missionary or doggy position, touching my chest area, calling my parts "pussy", being sub.
>>
>>12012495
didn't notice
>and your fantasies?
but just imagine really standard dominance and rough play stuff.
>>
masculinity is a spook
>>
>>12012509
This.
>>12012511
Fuck off, Stirner is a dead meme.
>>
>>12012511
I love spooky things tho
>>
I might make a ftm drawing to match the stereotypical basement mtf Hon one that gets posted often. What are ftm stereotypes? The more unfortunate the better.
>>
>>12012553
Ugh... Well, there will be a lot of rats in the room. It will be messy too like the MtF's room. And yaoi posters or some shit and a fucking Homestuck body pillow. No one comes to visit the FtM because no one is interested in FtMs. Also furries. FtMs are furries.
>>
>>12012508
Why not anal? Anal is great and the only way I can really do anything kind of receiving in sex due to anywhere near my vagina and breasts giving me mass dysphoria.
>>
>>12012553
This >>12012568 also tons of gay pride shit and he has piercings with colored hair.
>>
>>12012553
don't forget the possums
>>
>>12012553
trans pride flag, faerie/christmas lights, dyed undercut, circle glasses, gauges/septum piercing, doc martin boots, 'punk' shit, yaoi, shipping, flower crowns and softboi instagram shit, furry drawings, homestuck/undertale/stephen universe, cosplay, all female friends, backwards baseball caps, pet rats, 'dude weed lmao'
that's all i got
>>
>>12012643
Also instead of coding drawing yaoi art or writing fanfiction.
>>
>>12012514
t. marxist
>>
>>12012744
Marxism is a Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>12012750
so what spook lives in your head then?
>>
>>12012753
If it's a spook, why should it matter to you so much? I'll tell you one thing. I used to be a Stirnerite egoist. You'll grow out of it. You don't even understand what Stirner meant apparently if you go around calling everything you don't like in particular a spook.
>>
Hey lads, which MTF(s) of /lgbt/ do you have a crush on? For me, it's Kate.
>>
>>12012792
lol ok
>>
>>12012860
Mother Bat of course.
>>
I’m drunk as hell but I’m going to say it anyways. I love you guys. A few months ago I was unironically considering the rope but this gen inspired me to break away from my parents and accept myself for all that I am.
>>
>>12012152
>Do you guys like the current SRS methods for ftm? Will you do it?
They're okay. I probably will get meta someday relatively soonish, maybe phalloplasty after that. I was looking up surgery methods in like 2004; phalloplasty looks significantly better on average than it did then. Heartens me that in another 10+ years when I really want to get around to it, it might be extremely good.

Mostly I want to get the underside of my dick, the split part that turns into labia, sewn the fuck up because I have significant dysphoria about that particular part. It weirds me the fuck out. I could get things made more...cylindrical...and then probly go the rest of my life just like that, though. My dysphoria got so much better after top surgery and testosterone that it overall dwindled to a livable level.

>For the ones who don't plan on it, how do you do the sexy act with a girl and a guy, what are the no-no's and your fantasies?

I do whatever, everyone tops me using either hole regardless of gender (but it's mostly guys). I usually date people who are sort of stone. High school girlfriend and I, for example, just did Domme/sub with anal (on me) only and crops/spanking/etc. I barely saw her with clothes off.

I used to not be able to do vaginal but I basically intentionally mindfucked myself through corrective consentual nonconsent, lol, and now I can appreciate the sensation/endoprhins even if I feel like it's not really my body. I do have some don'ts but they're related to rape and violence rather than being trans.
>>
>>12013375
>I basically intentionally mindfucked myself through corrective consentual nonconsent
extrapolate please
>>
>>12013423
I have often used my already-extreme dissociation abilities to teach myself to tolerate otherwise miserable things. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone even if they wanted to. I actually don't care personally, but I'm not gonna go into more detail here. If this discussion were over some DM medium, I would.
>>
>>12013375
>I usually date people who are sort of stone. High school girlfriend and I, for example, just did Domme/sub with anal (on me) only and crops/spanking/etc. I barely saw her with clothes off.
Why was she stone like that? Why were you both happy with her barely even undressing?
>>
>>12011068
>Disney World
>Cali
Disneyland kinda sucks. Disney World is based. Universal has a lot to offer, though, as someone else said. Treat her right.
>>
>>12013627
>Why was she stone like that? Why were you both happy with her barely even undressing?
Combination of trauma issues and some people are just more interested in giving rather than receiving. A couple times she ordered me to try more active stuff but quickly got annoyed with it. I think she opened up a little more since then but her basic relationship orientation hasn't changed.

I'm the opposite--I feel most comfortable doing nothing while someone else does stuff to me. I'm also mostly gay, which it took me a ridiculous amount of time to figure out. I came out as trans at 14 and gay at 23. I don't date women any more.
>>
>>12010675
She specifically stopped using ellipses in all her posts because people tried filtering “...” to get rid of her. She is a stubborn cunt.
>>
>>12011289
I’m 5’8” and see multiple women who are taller than me on a daily basis. If you’re not at least 6’1” you are short compared to women.
>>
>>12013793
>some people are just more interested in giving rather than receiving.
This is what I struggle to relate to.
>I'm the opposite--I feel most comfortable doing nothing while someone else does stuff to me.
Why? And do you prefer penetrative or nonpenetrative stuff (since you mentioned your ex doing both), and why?
>>
>>12012860
>being attracted to mtfs
disgusting.
>>
>>12013843
lol @ my multiple edits all over the place. I should be asleep and my partner's laughing at me

I'm just not a top or a dom. I have topped in more overt ways--fucked guys with strap-ons, for instance. It's easy to come but it's still not really my bag. too much pressure and stress and I'm like the Ayden version of a lazy pillow princess.

I mean, more seriously, I get off on receiving focused attention and calm direction because it's relaxing. There's safety in someone else making the decisions and taking the responsibility and appreciating you enough to treat you as something of interest/the main attraction for hours. I can just zone out and receive good stuff.

It's hard for me to understand why anyone would not be on the other side of things, but I have come to believe that it's real and pawing all over someone is to some people's taste lol
>>
>>12013968
*would be on the other side

all right that's it
>>
>>12013968
>There's safety in someone else making the decisions and taking the responsibility and appreciating you enough to treat you as something of interest/the main attraction for hours. I can just zone out and receive good stuff.
So sub!
But do you prefer that kind of submission being penetrated or being spanked/cropped/etc?
>>
>be me
>pre-t
>going girlmode because I live with my parents
>still get gendered as male
I'm gonna be such a fucking chad once I get that sweet t
>>
>>12013128
Glad you're feeling better! This gen turned me from a suicidal egg to a slightly less suicidal manlet kek
>>
>>12012860
Hazelnut and Corin

>>12013854
Fag
>>
>>12013837
What? The average cis woman is 5'5", and 5'8" is about maximum. Do you live around a bunch of MtFs?
>>
>>12014487
Me too. I was such a hon before realizing I was trans. One time /int/ saw pictures of me pre-HRT without telling them I was trans and one of them said that I was Chad.
>>
>>12013822

i'm curious does misgendering me make you feel like more of a man? i always find it funny when trans people do that to one another, like it somehow validates whoever's doing it over the other person meanwhile they both have the same condition

if you're a trans guy i'm exactly as much of a man as you are, whether or not you want to think that, and calling me "she" is the equivalent of you invalidating your own identity

all it takes to be trans is to have gid, and i do, same as any other trans guy here so next time you go to do that just because you dislike me consider what it says about you and how insecure in yourself it makes you seem
>>
>>12014703
Just like you can be a cis male and not a man, you can have GD and not be a man. Man is a title you earn. You're not born as one.
>>
>>12014703
>i'm curious does misgendering me make you feel like more of a man?
mfw mtf and still misgender her
>>
>>12014780

all cis men are men, all trans men are men, all cis women are cis women, and all trans women are women

meeting societal expectations or fitting into stereotypes and roles put upon them doesn't make them greater or lesser than each other in reality

it's just clinging to arbitrary bullshit
>>
>>12014803

same thing, anyone trans who does that to someone else who's also trans does that from a place of insecurity

no one secure in themselves treats other people that way
>>
>>12014810
All cis men are men and all trans men are men, but not all cis males and trans males. It's not arbitrary, it's based in our biology.
>>
>>12014818

+ the reality is either you view being trans as something legit or you don't, and if you don't view someone else as valid in spite of them having the same disorder as you what you're saying is "i'm just as inauthentic as i'm saying you are"

that's just reality, failing to meet a standard of femininity or masculinity someone else holds (a social role) isn't dysphoria, and dysphoria is the defining factor in being trans so it says a lot when someone either can't recognize that or chooses that as a point of attack

you don't have to like someone to be civil and treat them like as much of a person as you would want anyone else to treat you given your own condition
>>
>>12014818
Sounds like you are projecting.
>>
>>12014885

yeah my biology is what makes me trans, same as any other trans guy like i said
>>
>>12014894

that's a common counterpoint that usually means "i have nothing valuable to say but i think this makes me sound right"
>>
>>12014902
Being trans does not entitle you automatically to being a man. Sure you can be trans, but just like a cis person, you can be a gender neutral numale faggot.
>>
>>12014912
And "if you disagree with me you're just insecure" isn't? How can you be so wholly self-unaware?
>>
>>12014915

except misgendering someone isn't the equivalent of calling them a faggot

all i'm saying is it reflects poorly on the trans community when they don't even take each other seriously as who they are

cis people have a hard enough time grasping what trans is, someone trans shouldn't

>>12014925

i didn't say disagreeing with me made a person insecure, i said undermining another person's dysphoria as an insult is a display of insecurity

just like people here flipping their shit over a few anons liking homestuck and thinking that's a reflection of them is insecurity

i don't even like that shit, thought it was garbage, but i can still see that the shit storm that followed was a display of insecurity

you can't recognize insecurity when you see it?
>>
>>12014925

and being even more real here how many "i hate myself and want to die" "i don't feel trans enough" "i don't feel like a real man" etc posts do you need to see in this general before you get the idea that it's loaded in bitter and insecure people?
>>
>>12014925
>How can you be so wholly self-unaware?
Women lack self-awareness.
>>
>>12015000
Jesus fucking christ SHUT UP you're flooding the thread with your dumb bullshit
So what if some anon misgender you get over it, it's like this is your first time on 4chan and expect people to respect you and your fucking pronouns
GOD you're annoying
>>
>>12015015
Why not leave if it bothers you. People on this board are mainly pre-everything or in the early stages of course they're insecure and bitter.
>>
>>12015075

talking about something isn't the equivalent of being bothered by it

>>12015066

i don't expect it, and i've been misgendered plenty of times here without saying anything

i was just pointing out that i found it funny and saying why

are you forgetting the poll i ignored? this isn't the first time it's happened it's just the first time i've said my opinions on it at any length

it doesn't really matter how many posts are in a general or how quick one goes by, there will be another and another because there always is

it's one long continuing conversation that goes nowhere
>>
>>12015117
Shut up no one cares
>>
>>12015148

lol i really wonder sometimes what some of you must behave like irl
>>
>>12014703
You refuse T and surgery, yet still claim you’re dysphoric and a man like the rest of us. Transition or get the fuck out, bitch.
>>
Stranger stopped me to alert me to a period stain that made me look like I shit myself.

How was your day, lads?
>>
>>12015174

would you get surgery if you were risking paralysis by getting it? i'm talking being bedbound needing someone to take care of me and go to the bathroom etc

would you take t if you knew for a fact it was going to amplify the dysphoria you already have because it wouldnt affect what bothers you the most and only highlight it?

how someone chooses to or has to deal with a medical issue doesn't define whether or not they have it, would you tell someone choosing something other than chemo they didn't have cancer when they clearly did? treatment exists because conditions exist, but they don't define the condition

just be logical
>>
File: upscale-280810598012211.png (813 KB, 1024x989)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
>>12015210
I'm sorry, but what fucking condition do you have?
You've never once mentioned the name of it and you keep referring it to as a "condition"
>>
>>12015174
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Is Brooklyn not even on T?
>>
>>12015305
Opiate addiction?
>>
>>12015305

https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/9534/chronic-active-epstein-barr-virus-infection

i got lyme disease years ago, to my knowledge it's gone but it left me with this

i apparently might also have crohn's and the early stages of ms but i don't want to deal with all the testing and it seems pointless

i have seizures and shit too at this point, not sure what's causing that i'm past the point in caring because i know there's nothing that can ultimately be done anyway

i've heard surgery could trigger guillain barr syndrome which can cause paralysis, i've already been pretty much bedbound at one point for a few months and it was a nightmare

my doctor told me my body can't even recover from anything more strenuous than light exercise

>>12015326

i haven't been on heroin in over 2 years, and when i was it was only for 6 months

if you were in constant pain and something took it away you might struggle with addiction too

at the point when i was addicted before it got bad it was the first time in years i had been able to walk for hours again like i used to and feel even slightly human for a bit after being bedbound for a long time

it's really easy to judge i'm aware, but i think most people who have forgotten what not experiencing pain feels like would be at least tempted if they were continually being handed free opiates
>>
>>12012750
>Marxism is a Jewish conspiracy.
t. retard
>>
>>12012553
Jordan Peterson, Praise Kek t-shirt, height boots
>>
>>12013375
>the underside of my dick, the split part that turns into labia, sewn the fuck up
isn't that just the urethra
>>
File: taquiños.jpg (3.37 MB, 4160x3120)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
how do people like phallo? i don't understand. i mean no shame if you like it and works for you, hell yeah, but for me, all pictures I've seen they look horrifying painful and nothing like a penis.
>>
>>12015176
At least he thought it was shit
>>
>>12011220
My dream height would be 5'10"
glad I'm not below 5'5", still disappointed the doctors lied to me about being 5'6" despite being an inch off
>>
>>12008677
>But posting it as a thread theme for FTMs is insulting and transphobic.
bitching like this is way, way more female coded than liking homestuck, ayden
>>
>>12015857
The only photos anyone ever posts are 30 minutes after surgery because those photos appeal to trolls. All surgeries look terrible right after the fact. You ever see a deviated septum get fixed? A tonsillectomy? A hysterectomy? Any surgery site looks like shit for a while.

Long-term results are fine.
>>
Undertale was both overrated and unnecessarily hated at the same time.
>>
>>12015325
No she isn’t. She blames it on “mah condishun” like every other trender seems to conveniently have.
>>
>>12014622
I live in America. I’m in a metro station right now and to my left is a woman that’s probably 5’9” or 5’10” wearing flats.

Being tall is common among white and black women. The only reason why 5’5” is average height in this couyis because of all the Mexicans.
>>
>>12016157
>couyis
COUNTRY*
This is what happens while you try to board a train and type at the same time.
>>
>>12016125
If I couldn’t take T I would end it there.
>>
Ordered a Mr Limpy, excited for My First Pee-Pee.
>>
>>12016238
Exactly. Anyone with actual dysphoria wouldn’t care about “increased risk of blablahblah” when it comes to transitioning. Transitioning is life or death for trans people.
>>
>>12016125
>>12016238
>>12016293
>>12015325
She said in the last thread that she doesn’t want to take T because she doesn’t want “hairy tits”, not because her condition prevents her from taking it. Apparently a razor + shaving cream is not a thing.
>>
>>12016238

i tried to kill myself once, largely over dysphoria, funny enough failing and then my health going to shit are what made me appreciate life more

sometimes pain and suffering don't equate with wanting to die

it's not that i'm happy with my body it's that i enjoy other things in my life and can disconnect and live anyway, and since i'm guaranteed death i feel like spending time with someone i love and learning things im interested in etc and so on are worth it

no matter what i know this ends, i don't need to speed it along

there was a point where i thought for sure i would have killed myself by now if i didn't transition, and i actually tried because i didnt want to be in this position ever and i was scared i would be

i'm in a much worse position than i wouldve predicted, but i feel differently now

you might not see as much humor in that as i do, i probably wouldnt have if i could go back in time and tell me that while i was trying to hang myself

i grew up in a very abusive catholic home, and at the time being trans other than being mtf was pretty unheard of

so i repressed and didnt even know what was wrong or that trans guys existed for a long time

aside from that a lot of bad living situations and issues made getting anything done difficult and ive never been the best at functioning or getting my shit together, long term bad abuse tends to make people low functioning as adults

by the time i got to a place where i doing something wouldve been feasible on some level i was dealing with health issues instead, and that took priority

life can be complicated and hard, and sometimes you don't get things you want or need, that doesn't necessarily mean end it or nothing is worthwhile
>>
>>12012002
I'm dating a MTF
>>
>>12016326

they wouldn't just be hairy, they would stick out to me more than they do already and my chest dysphoria is worse than any other part of it that i experience

to me i think i would feel like a sideshow freak if i couldnt get top surgery but had everything else, whereas now im uncomfortable and dysphoric but i at least know my body is normal even if it feels wrong

top surgery has always been the thing ive felt i needed the most, and i think that not getting it but transitioning otherwise would make me feel worse not better

just like i think i can handle bottom dysphoria better because other things bother me more but i figure if i could fix all that i might start to feel that more

just because you see things differently doesnt mean i do

to me the point of transition is to ease it, but that wouldnt ease the worst of it and would make me hyperfocus because that's the kind of person i am

this isn't a life or death situation, it can be, but mostly when someone has a lot of other problems and no perspective

i would know i tried to kill myself over it
>>
>>12016022
yeah, that's true... damn it. wish there were pictures of long term results.
>>
>>12016431

they're actually a lot better than you would think, i was surprised by the couple actually finished and healed ones i've seen

i was used to unfinished unhealed ones too and thought that's how it was, and while it's not perfect it's nothing like you think either if that's all you've seen
>>
>>12016326

you realize being a manlet with a full beard and shaved tits doesnt make things better than being a manlet with a full beard and hairy tits

the problem is still there, and it's 10x worse because everything else is ok but the worst thing about being stuck in this body

id only start t without top surgery if i was guaranteed to get it done within a couple of months

people who think they'd kill themselves legit havent tried to in most cases and are just making noise
>>
>>12015857
i dunno man, i used to use craigslist personals when it was still up (RIP) to find ftm chasers so i would often also see posts from ftms, some of them post-op. literally never saw a phalloplasty that looked good, and these were the pics they were using as appetising dick pics.
>>
If transmen are men and transwomen are women then why do trannies have a higher rate of homosexuality than cis men and women?
>>
>live in third world shithole
>can't get testosterone legally
>use steroids regularly
Actually pretty good results desu.
>>
>>12016638
because being trans is such a hassle that the lesser crime of gayness is like nothing to you. water off a duck's back
>>
>>12016648
huh
send face?
>>
>>12016682
https://u
n
se
e
c
c
/217
7db
d9/

It's very rare that I have a nice pic, so here is a kinda old one.
>>
>>12016746
that doesnt look like a "third world shithole" to me
>>
>>12016746
Nice, you look good
>>
Muffin top. I can't really lose much more weight or I will be too skinny to pass. I have this fucking uterus bump that makes me not pass and I hate it. It doesn't look like a beer belly, no. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>12016844
No, I have no idea what you’re talking about... If your uterus is sticking out, there’s something in there.
>>
File: ef.jpg (22 KB, 256x256)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>tfw you're a bi cis man who likes small androgynous people and Ayydens tick all the boxes but hons don't
>>
>>12008475
Someone trade dick pics with me uwu
>>
I got told today at work, I sound like pic related. I'm not really sure how to feel about that. I've never watched Dragon Ball.
>>
>>12017717
Fuq, wrong pic.
>>
>>12017727
you sure they meant grown up gohan and not scratchy boy gohan
>>
>>12018462
I actually asked "Which Gohan?" And they said word for word
"Grown up, the Mr. Saiyanman one."
>>
>watch trap/sissy porn
>self insert as the trap
Oh no no no
>>
>>12014419
>But do you prefer that kind of submission being penetrated or being spanked/cropped/etc?

Either way is what I used to like, but I can't do pain play without flashbacks at this point, so it's mostly being penetrated. I have pretty extreme PTSD.
>>
>see Mario insult Mother Bat
>feel intense rage and want him to suffer and feel awful while wanting Mother Bat to feel loved

Is this whiteknighting?
>>
>>12019218
Yes but that’s okay because MB is pure and deserves nothing but positivity
>>
>>12019218
Mario is a disgrace to all spics and transwomen
Hes just a man in a dress that preys off lesbians
>>
Racism doesn't make you more of a man, it just makes you more of a fake-personality cartoon edgelord
>>
>>12019808
Where did you get racism from
>>
>>12019808
Everyone is naturally racist. You are just attempting to repress your own racist nature for one reason or another.
>>
If you were given enough money to cover a free two week vacation anywhere and you must spend it on that, where would you go and what would you do?
>>
>>12020682
Croatia. I would go to one of those cute coastal towns like Dubrovnik (google it it's really badass) and do normal vacation stuff. Eat at restaurants, go to museums, go swimming, go hiking and skiing as I am pretty certain there are mountains around there.
Two weeks isn't enough time desu.
>>
Had a dream I stumbled upon some sort of pet trafficking operation. Security measures kicked in while I was feeding neglected rabbits and dogs then after I hopped out a window someone who lived in the building gave me their keys and told me to get the cops involved.

What did my subconscious mean by this
>>
>>12018587
That’s the highest praise one could ever wish to receive. You realize how badass gohan is, right?
>>
>no dominant gf
>>
>>12017717
>giving ubisoft a B

You have bad taste.
>>
>>12009903
what do you mean by development disorder
>>
I got my referral for top surgery sent through! Should have surgery by the end of the year! Hell yeeah!
>>
>>12023140
Fuckin superb u funky little man
>>
>>12023140
Did your insurance help with it?
>>
>homestuck
okay this is getting a bit too gay now even for me
>>
>>12023198
Im from UK so NHS is paying for it
>>
>>12016638
transtrenders/straight women fetishizing gay men & gay male relationships bc of anime
>>
why dont more transmen get keyhole top surgery
>>
>>12023585
Most don't qualify for it. You need good skin elasticity, "perky" boobs that are very small a B cup at most.
>>
>>12017713
you still want to?
>>
>>12021109
No. Never watched DBZ.
>>
>>12023830
Yes
>>
>>12024140
post contact
I'm a cis guy just letting you know
>>
>>12024167
can you show me your dick without me having to show you anything
>>
>>12024208
why no show dick
>>
>>12024265
i don't like mine
>>
>>12024292
You're lucky I'm an exhibitionist, post contact
>>
>>12024329
Hal#8876
>>
>>12024167
Post kik or discord.
Hope you aren’t racist
>>
>>12024560
What? Racists are great
>>
>>12024574
Kek
>>
>>12008475
Whoever made this OP deserves to be tortured horribly for days
>>
>>12008627
Commit suicide, degenerate homestuck trash. Your worth is below dirt.
>>
>>12024560
Tarkus#0998
>>
File: image.jpg (548 KB, 1583x2048)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>12008475
There is no such thing as sex change.
You're just chopping off body parts and trying to make your delusion real.
Stop it.
It won't work and you will likely kill yourself when you figure that out later.
>>
>>12024695
Science disagrees with you lmao
>>
Have these anime girl threads questioning FTMs officially gone too far?
>>
>>12024695

is your pic part of your point? because not only are suicide rates lowered by transition (it's a life long issue and not transitioning can actually worsen dysphoria in a lot of ways, and it takes a lot to deal with over time) but the bible is a terrible source of most things

large chunks of it were stolen directly from other religions and much of the symbolism used is repeated throughout many cultures (you know the flood is lifted straight out of gilgamesh right?)

it's also well known that it's been used historically by the roman empire to manipulate people once it started to catch on (partially due to nero's influence funny enough him killing christian's led to people viewing their "martyrdom" as a way to validate the religion)

rome capitalized on it and between that surge from martyrdom and hostile violent christian takeovers where christians slaughtered a lot of pagans the old religion was made largely illegal (feast dates were stolen and altered etc and so on) and christianity tookover

not to mention the vatican has an entire well known collection of secrets so what you're quoting is not only a mistranslation it's also only what you're allowed to read

the reality is what you have is a religion where people are taught to fear and fall in line with an omniescient totalitarian god who controls them so completely they suppress all aspects of their lives in order to avoid eternal punishment

by accepting something like that in their lives people are easily preyed on by authoritarian governments because they're used to giving up full control of their lives to begin with

the bible has a handful of worthwhile things in it (largely what it shares with other religions) and there are some catholic monks that have written some great esoteric bools, but if you don't know to take the bible with a grain of salt and read between the lines you're using it wrong as source material
>>
>>12024819
they're just weird and getting weirder

industrial music, really, in current year? i haven't even happened across any trans men into that, it's just barrel scraping at this point
>>
>>12024922

books* my bad

>>12024819

no one takes threads that start with anime girls seriously tbf
>>
>>12024695
>still believing in God in current year

Why?
>>
>>12024819
I feel like The hon who’s behind them has officially snapped.....Im a bit scared to be honest
>>
>>12008475
Fellas on t: are vibrators really the way to go?
>>
>>12025980
try a cheapo vibrator and see if it rocks your boat
>>
anyone else here realize they were a boy very young but didnt know ftm transitions existed or am i just retarded

>>12025980
pumps are trutrans
>>
>>12026159
I knew I was a boy when I was younger but I didn’t know that “girls” could become “boys”
>>
>>12026159

yeah, i've known as far back as i can remember and even further according to some story my mother's told me, but trans people in general were pretty much invisible when i was growing up

and then the handful that i had heard of eventually were all mtf

it's only been sort of recently that there's been a lot of media coverage on trans people and even still the focus is mainly mtfs so i could see how even someone much younger than me might have taken a long time to have any understanding of what being trans is and transitioning existing etc
>>
>>12026040
Will do

>>12026159
Pumps scare me ngl, but they look like they feel amazing.
And this was exactly me. I loved being referred to as a guy during "house" games with friends but didn't understand why at the time
>>
>>12026198
how did u kno tho?
>>
I HATE THIS BODY

I THIUGHT I WAS DOING SO WELL ON T BUT I LOOKED IN A FULL BODY MIRROR AND SAW EVERY CURVE AND INCH OF MY HIPS AND BREASTS OUTLINED. I LOOK LIKE A GIRL EVEN WHEN I BIND. WHT COULDNT I HAVE BEEN BORN A TALL BOY WITH A LANKY MUSCULAR BODY AND BROAD SHOULDERS. IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF LADS
>>
>>12026480

pumps are good time, vibrators are kind of terrible and i hate them personally

they just make me feel way too numb and it takes a lot longer to get off than you'd guess, but pumps are a good time

i might not be on t, but hormones and all that i have about an inch and half there so i've fucked around with them before
>>
>>12026541

do you have anyone you love or care about? things you want to do that have nothing to do with your physical body? things you love that have nothing to do with what you look like?

not everything in life revolves around your physical appearance or how comfortable you are, there's ways to disassociate and move on even if things aren't perfect or exactly what you want

exercise can change your body a lot too, so there's that work your obliques and your shoulders and you'll see a difference

i assume you're planning on top surgery, that's something to look forward to and it would take care of one of your problems

but really sometimes loving things and people outside of yourself more than you care about your own feelings or pain can do a lot, and if you don't have that try finding it

there's a lot to life, it doesn't just have to be about your disorder and dysphoria, you have control over your mind and your feelings even if it doesn't seem like it

pull yourself together, and don't do anything while you're emotional

death is permanent, this feeling right now could pass
>>
>>12026548
Hmm I might have to invest in one because humping pillows does nothing for me and jerking it is just boring. Thanks anon.
>>
>>12026602

np, i'd say invest in both at some point since everyone has different preferences

as for the pillow thing that's a matter of angles and how soft the pillow is, i used to get off like that as a kid and stopped as i got older (not sure why just did) and that's really about finding the right everything and not using something too soft
>>
>>12026198
>>12026487
for me, i just intrinsically knew that i "wasnt like other grills" in the sense that i had a more masculine identity and related to other guys more than girls
>>12026410
my only exposure to trans ppl when growing up was Jerry Springer which sort of scared me to think i would have to "trick" someone into liking or fucking me
>>12026480
they are amazing, you just gotta be careful with longevity and pressure to not numb your dick off
kinda funny looking back but i used to play the dad in house with this guy who later came out as gay
>>
>>12026198
>>12027174
When I was about seven I looked in the mirror and would think of myself as an alien implanted or trapped into a human body. It was fantastical at the time but it was also rooted in the idea that my body never felt like my own. There were many other signs but that is the one that always stuck out the most as me being trans.
>>
>>12027174

jerry springer is a terrible place to get an idea of anything

for me i just thought i was going to grow up and be a cis guy as a really little kid

my mother has this story of me seeing her naked by accident once and then crying about female puberty which i guess is when it first sorts sunk in

as i started to get older i got a lot of shit from my parents for any masculine traits, and shit at school too from peers for it and a cousin who's just always known

so it was this constant thing that i was hit and ostracized for because thats what happens in heavily catholic neighborhoods and catholic schools etc

i mean in some ways it was obvious playing male roles and such but i never really made a connection for a long time and being catholic it just wasnt really talked about

my family wavered on the fence of being accepting of gay people unless it was one of their kids and just straight out being shitty about that too

as i got older they loosened up as more people came out and it became more common in media etc and funny enough the neighborhood i grew up in became this huge lgbt centric neighborhood

i repressed for a while which led to me binding and my s/o actually called me on it and caught me off guard and that's how i ended up admitting it to myself too

but it was basically a nightmare for a long time with no answers and just constant punishment, shit ton of fun lol
>>
What are your hobbies?
>>
>>12028183

guitar, singing, writing (music and stories), reading (mostly occult texts, military history, and botony books some fiction), gardening, wandering around learning about local plants and testing out their medicinal/culinary/recreational uses, listen to music

basic shit
>>
>>12028379
>occult texts

Why
>>
>>12028396

there's a really long story there
>>
>>12028183
shitposting and slaying boypussy
>>
DAVE IS NOT A TRANNY
>>
>>12028709
Dave and Ben Shapiro are ftm mascots.
>>
>>12028716
Kill yourself
Dave is not gay
>>
>>12028728
Of course he isn’t. He’s an ftm who fucks his gf Jade in her dogpussy.
>>
File: ftmdave.jpg (42 KB, 720x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>12028709
Are you sure?
>>
File: 1551765395961.gif (6 KB, 155x242)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
EXCUSE ME MENTALLY ILL FREAKS
YOU KNOW DAVE IS A MAN RIGHT?
FIRST OF ALL
HE WAS 13 WHEN THE COMIC STARTED
THERE ARE NOT 13 YEAR OLDS WHO "TRANSITION" AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT HE LOPPED HIS TITS OFF ON THE METEOR
AND EVEN THEN YOU'RE GOING TO SAY THAT BOTH INCARNATIONS OF DAVE WERE TRANNIES(PRE SCRATCH AND POST SCRATCH) GET REAL
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD KYS
THIS SHIT IS NEVER EVEN HINTED AT IN THE COMIC AND IS YOUR DEMENTED FANTASY
>>
>>12028776
Dave is ftm and he goes fistdeep into Jade’s dogpussy everyday niggerlips.
>>
>>12028793
proof?
>>
LET ME GUESS YOU HEADCANNONED THAT DAVE WAS FEMALE EVEN SINCE THAT ONE CONVO WITH TEREZI AND HAD TO CHANGE IT TO "TRANS MAN" ONCE YOU REALIZED HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY TITS
>>
>>12026541
Maybe try suicide little girl
>>
I just wanted to say to all the sweet sweet girls here thinking about mutilating themselves...
please don't! You don't have to change yourself to be wanted!
>>
File: Duh.jpg (67 KB, 500x500)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>12028776
Why so mad bro
>>
>>12028868
Dave and Dirk never met IRL before the events of homestuck
try again tranny
>>
>>12028889
oh shit I meant to say "Dave and John"
>>
File: before transition.jpg (107 KB, 640x993)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>12028889
Here is a conversation before the transition before he realizes that he isn't a girl
>>
>>12028941
Or maybe just maybe The Ironic prankster could be encouraging someone he perceives to be an internet troll.
I may be stretching here but MAYBE JUST MAYBE he isn't entirely honest with this person?
>>
>>12028831
mtf here, thanks for the thought but it's really not all about you. i want to be a girl for me!
>>
File: Davehair.png (232 KB, 500x701)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>12028962
I dont know man you know what they say dream bubbles make it canon
>>
>>12028183
Beating my dick and listening to music
>>
>>12028988
Dave is male in all possible timelines
he was born male and nothing can change that
>>12028996
sweetheart you don't have a dick
Please stop hurting yourself
>>
>>12028988
Dave is NOT an ftm. Why do you trannies have to appropriate every girl who cuts her hair? Mulan was bad enough.
>>
File: 1551728359660.jpg (143 KB, 834x735)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>12029067
Yeah he's a male
XY
>>
>>12028183
beating >>12028996's dick and listening to music
>>
Endo appointment is in two months, finally. My psychologist told me that he thinks this is definitely the right step for me and hopes the endo will get me on HRT as soon as possbile. After so many years it feels like my life is finally moving into the right direction.
>>
>>12029007
I do have a dick, wanna see it? It's pretty cute.

>>12029095
That's gay anon
>>
>>12029188
Aw congrats man
>>
Any (officially/canonly) FtM characters you bros like? Preferably animu/mangoo.
though usually in those it's always "actually just a tomboy" or "just a reverse trap teehee" and never an actual FtM.
>>
>>12029316
it's not gay if I don't beat my own dick too
>>
>>12028823
Thank you Kanye very cool
>>
>>12029455
Ranma
>>
How do you get over dysphoria when it comes to working out? I’m 3 months on T and, my body is shaped like a bunch of circles, there’s nothing male about it. I feel very self conscious when working out around other people, my body feels like it’s being flaunted and it gives me fucking awful dysphoria.
>>
Brooklyn, are you on /r9k/?
>>
>>12012860
brad will forever be my crush
too bad she dont post no more
>>
File: header.jpg (43 KB, 460x215)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
>>12030943

no i wasn't why?
>>
>>12030557

work out at home privately instead, you don't need to go to a gym to work out
>>
>>12028831
Imagine thinking that being trans gets you any approval.

Anyway im going to lob my tits off and hope my parents don't disown me over it!
>>
>>12008475
please never make a homestuck op again
it brought all the trenders out of the woodworks
>>
File: DtsZxx4VsAYH85u.jpg (107 KB, 764x1200)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>12029455
nyan
>>
>>12029455
I don't know any. I don't watch much anime outside of shonenshit so I only know FTMs from live action shows like the annoying Ayyden from the OA and Brandon Teena from Boys Don't Cry.
>>
>>12031814

i found that movie really boring as a kid and hilary swank is terrible to look at, but i did learn what whippits were from it and it inspired me to try those
>>
>>12029456
That's true, I'll beat it for you then because that's what bros do
>>
File: fittransformation.png (1.6 MB, 1808x896)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>12030557
wear really baggy clothes. listen to loud music that takes up your full attention and helps you dissociate from those feelings. go hard in your workouts so your body is preoccupied by the difficulty of the exercises and fatigue rather than emotional discomfort around other people. find a less crowded gym and maybe one where there aren't a bunch of huge men doing crossfit right next to you. and go at quiet hours. have strong goals and faith that every time you work out you're bringing yourself one step closer to them no matter your current situation. working out at home isn't the same unless you have the proper equipment and you will probably still feel dysphoric although less anxious. the dysphoria isn't going anywhere until you make physical progress so tough it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhg_l17OVCA
>>
>>12029316
yes show me your dick retard
>>
>>12031811
I didnt even know he was trans. Amazing representation. I wonder what thai bottom surgery is like in the MHA world
>>
>>12032882
specialised doctors with the quirk to manipulate the nature of organic material give you a hey-presto sudden penis
>>
New Thread

>>12033026
>>12033026

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.