[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is it safe to assume that anyone who was born post 1995 and didn’t transition early is lying about having known they were trans at an early age?
>>
Not just safe to assume, but indisputable fact
>>
>>12005990
> tfw born in 1992
i think alot of it has to do with family and peers aswell. children want acceptance and approval from them more than anything else
>>
Reee, I was born in 97. Unironically browsed Susan’s at 12/early teens and was told I would have to wait till 18 to start hrt. Came out to my parents at 18 and started hrt at 20. Had no idea there were people started at my age at the time, didn’t see hope for passing .-.
>>
>>12005990
Almost.

It's safe to assume it for those born ~2000 though.
>>
>>12006047
Basically the same but I was born in 1995 and accidentally came across trans timeline videos on YouTube when I was like 13.
>>
>>12006047
susans and 4chan delayed my early transition too :(

tfw 12 year old anon gets told they have no chance to pass and all they see on susans is non-passers.

good thing im old enough now to know im clearly gonna pass.
>>
>>12006268
Sure thing hon
>>
>>12006306
you'd be surprised, jealous hon.
>>
>>12005990
what if I was born in a poor country with very little lgbt acceptance
>>
>>12005990
it depends on your living area as well, not just your time of birth,
>>
>>12006314
Why would I be jealous of a late transitioner?
>>
>>12006321
This.
Also if your family isn't on board it gets exponentially harder.
>>
>>12006321
Probably should have specified this is about the US since I don’t think early transitioning is legal anywhere else (or wasn’t until recently).
>>
>>12006330
good thing im not a late transitioner then.
>>
>>12005990
born in 1998 but also my county was transphobic as fuck in government and we had this huge shitshow when i was in hs about how our school board actually got away with a transgender bathroom ban not to mention my teachers were already horrible and awkward enough about my dead dad i wasn’t ready to give anyone ideas. anyways started spiro when i was nineteen, my doc just wanted to go slow and wouldn’t put me on estrogen until like a month after i turned twenty. what you’re saying may go in fucking seattle but i think yall are hanging out in too many echochambers where it’s okay to be gay, cuz most of western society is not like that
>>
>>12006047
born in 97 and 4chan convinced me wanting to be a girl was just a fetish because "there is no way a chad like me could be trans." turns out im the furthest thing from a chad
>>
>>12006370
why cant i go back in time and slap myself when i was dressing up in my sisters panties and going on craigslist to suck dick when i was like 12/13. that isnt what straight guys do why did i want to be straight so badly
>>
>>12005990
was born in 95 and knew something was wrong but didn't know medical transition was a thing until I was 20 :'(
>>
all these zoomer excuses and zero sympathy for the hons
op is based as fuck
>>12006071
t. born in 96
>>
>>12006429
>~2012
>General awareness is spreading
>Really widespread by 2015
Even if I were born 5-6 years later I don't know if I had really found the information.

If you're born 2000, you should know what trans is by 2015, and then you have one year to start self-med.
There were plenty information about self-med by then, that started probably around 2011-2014.
>>
>>12006334
tbhon, i don't think any country outside of america and canada allows for under 18 transitioning. some informed consent clinics still require parental permission just to give hormones to anyone who's under 18.
afaik, even puberty blockers for dysphoric children and teens can only be given through the consent of parents and their doctor. unless it is proven without a doubt that the parent is abusive/neglectful or the minor is legally emancipated.
this board often forgets to consider any zoomer who was born to conservatard parents are often not allowed or discouraged from transitioning before it's too late.
>>
>realized i was trans around 5th grade
>found out what hrt was when i was like 15
>came out to mom at 15, wanna start hrt, and i tell my therapist that
>dad dies few months later
>stop feeling trans
>stop feeling anything
>lift and run and repress hard for 2 years
>come out to mom again at
>start hrt, mom not happy
>bitch idgaf
>diaperhon shit poster now
>>
>>12005990
What if i was born in 1995, knew at 13 but have been a repressing agp mess since then?
>>
>>12006534
Impressed you were brave enough to come out in 1978
>>
>>12006741
I know. <3
>>
>>12006534
Is it possible for you to not bring up your legitimately disgusting fetish every single time you post?
>>
Is the idea here that younger transes have the resources available to medically transition early if they know? Because that seems like naive wishful thinking at best. I know some trans folks who are only a few years younger than me who don't have the option to transition, even in liberal states like california, because of their family situation.
>>
Even being born in 1990, I have no excuse for not starting early.
>>
>>12006047
literally the exact same r u me
i hope i turn out ok
>>
>>12005990
Nice bait you sick fuck. I’ll bite.
just so you know you the world is a lot more friendly to trans people now then it was 20years ago. So of us had to fully separate from friends and family before feeling like we were able to come out. Repression is like its own metal disorder, you try and convince yourself that you aren’t or you can somehow kill that part of your self. But there are lots of reasons why people would wait. I would place a bet that if you are an early transitioner, you prob live in a liberal city, had either an extremely broken or perfect family dynamic, and since you were born after “1995” there’s a high likelyhood you are an sjw and have zero to no since of humor and that’s why some dogs have more humanity then you. But seriously if the girl in the OP’s pic is the new gold standard. Yikes
>>
>>12006764
Reminder that Jessica is a literal autistic manbaby irl who is projecting his own obsessive fetish for diapers onto everyone and everything he touches.
>>
File: embarass.jpg (136 KB, 823x1200)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>12006764
I guess not.

>>12006885
oof, you aren't wrong. I wonder if I am autistic. When I get too flustered or stressed or angry or freaked out or w/e I flap my hands
>>
>>12006900
Jessica the next tripfag to an hero when?
>>
File: avatar.png (334 KB, 584x519)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>12006928
Idk. I been thinking about it. I posted a suicide note on disc and someone told my school and I had to talk to the campus police and a therapist...
I'm doing okay though. Idk. Life is hard, but this board and discord friends help. I think I'm in a good place rn. (:
>>
>>12006942
Yeah, Jessica's predecessor "diaperfag/princess puffybutt". They both have in common autism and a diaper fetish. Last I heard from Puffybutt, he was planning to meet up with his online bf irl. Puffybutt hasn't posted here ever since. I hope it's from suicide or that his bf actually got sick of his literal shit and smothered him to death with a pillow.
>>
>>12006388
did anything happen from cragslist
>>
>>12006974
>I had to talk to the campus police and a therapist...
I fucking doubt it, you larping hon. Mentally ill perverted diapermen shouldn't be allowed to walk freely among society. A real therapist would have called the psychiatric ward the moment they saw you.
>>
>>12006992
kek, I didn't tell them about the diaper fetish.

My real therapist knows about it, I showed him my cuts and diaper(was wearing one when I had an appointment) last time I went.....

I have therapy Friday to discuss my mom being mean to me and talk about how she tried to fuck me.
>>
>>12007003
Y'all fags need Jesus. Still kill yourself if you are hurt by your depression/autism/mental illness.
>>
>>12007003
how the frick is therapy meant to work, ive been to three therapists now and I still want to kms
>>
>>12007023
It's only for people without issues, but have made up issues.
>>
>>12006875

Born in 1990. I didnt know LGBT even existed until my 20s. I just knew I felt really off from what was expected of males and I hated everything about puberty and my body but I didnt know it was something you could stop or change. It literally never came up. I didnt tell a therapist because I thought it was a phase you grow out of and didnt see it relevant to anything. My dysphoria wasnt really bad until I started masculinizing but I still didnt have anything to relate it to. I just always felt bad and i thought that's how it would always just be. There was no way for me to know about any of this stuff stuck with a bunch of hyper religious bigots who shielded me from the real world.
>>
>>12007023
I went to 5 or 6 before I finally found one who actually knew how to help. Therapy is really difficult desu. It just requires time and effort and dedication alongside someone who you click with.
>>
>>12007021
:/ meanie

>>12007023
Idk. Mine just tells me I pass and I'm like no i don't and i change the subject and bitch about my problems and nothing productive gets done
>>
>>12007088
>I'm like no i don't and i change the subject and bitch about my problems and nothing productive gets done
So this is how the autistic brain functions. Gosh, imagine being this mentally retarded where you confused your sexual fetish as being trans. Now I can see why your mom hates you.
>>
>>12007119
When I was a kid, crossdressing made me hard. Also traps and diapers made me hard. I was never able to get a boner to ciswomen :3
>>
>>12007142
>the absolute state of crossdressing diaper fetishists
puke.jpg
>>
>>12005990
Is it true she got doxxed?
>>
>>12007060
>I went to 5 or 6 before I finally found one who actually knew how to help.
How did that one actually help?

Like, Jessica's going to discuss her mom's incest thing >>12007003 and then what? How will the therapist, if he/she is good, help her?
>>
>>12005990
I was born in 94 and knew pretty much my whole life. I mean fuck, when we played "house" with my cousin's as kids, I was always the mom.
>>
>>12007554
I do EMDR therapy with mine. It's based around reprocessing traumatic events and one of the big things that helps me a lot is that it doesn't feel like I'm fighting to make them understand me. A big part of it is that the therapist doesn't challenge the patient's beliefs about themselves which helps me work through it since confrontation isn't something I handle well. I just roll over and shut down and make no progress.

In the past, it's been really hard to do therapy because I'm not good at communicating what I feel. I shove it down and pretend to be fine until something triggers it and it bothers me, so therapy in the past has led me to feeling fine in the short term, but once I get out of the office, I realize I hadn't talked about anything that was really eating at me.

I dunno what Jessica's therapist needs to do because I'm not a therapist nor do I know her, but it's important to find someone that understands you and knows how to get through.
>>
>>12007571
let me guess, you could also not transiton early enough due to toxic environment, and got severe psychological issues from repressing for too long?
>>
>>12008039
Different anon here, but yes. That essentially sums it up and my entire childhood.
>>
>>12008039
Isn't that most people on this board?
>>
>>12008084
Besides sociopathic youngshits.
>>
>>12007043
Also born in 1990. Really dysphoric about my chest, when I was overweight I was teased because they looked like breasts.
Get really fit doing couch to 5k and they "disappear" but I can still see them in the mirror. Get put on antidepressants, gain weight and they come straight back.
Luckily I've kicked the antidepressants because they made me feel 'numb' but after a while, my dysphoria came back and I wanted a more feminine looking body.
>>
>>12005990
Everyone who was born post-1995 that transitioned is an early transitioner
>>
>>12005990
Born in '97.
Parents were crazy monsters and disowned me when I came out at 20.
I didn't have a childhood as a "boy" or a "girl" because I was forced to stay inside and work on things; didn't have any real friends, etc.
I remember wanting to be a girl really early but told myself it was impossible and kept working because my dad called them "heshes" and "freaks".

I think I ended up browsing eunuch forums and susans at one point and was like "these people are crazy" but i still ended up there because of what I wanted at the time.

It's too late now anyway, I still can't love myself for being like this.
>>
File: trapavatar.jpg (274 KB, 1080x1064)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>12007170
9mo hrt btw hon >:)

>>12007554
I honestly don't know. I'm scared it'll blow up in my face.
>>
Born in 1999. Repressed memories of wanting to be a girl til new years 2016/17. I confided in my gf at the time that i wish i was a girl cause 'i mean everyone wants to be the opposite gender, right?'. She cracked my egg that night, i hopped on hormone blockers through an online pharmacy within a month and now i have an actual endocrinologist. Things have been going good but i have a hon-teir nose that overshadows everything else so i have a rhino planned in a few weeks. Glad i didnt wait til i was 18 and risked puberty 2: electric boogaloo.
>>
born in 00, transitioned at 17 because i have innate autism and shame that prevented me from actually communicating my feelings to my parents, even when i was like 6 years old, so now i have to pay the price
>>
>>12005990
How do you transition if you don't know what trans is? Also was raised in a conservative area so it was barely even raised as a quirky classroom discussion
>>
>>12005990
I literally never heard of trans stuff until like two years ago
>>
>>12005990
depends on country and also what part of the US. the coasts are way different from the interior in attitude and access
>>
>>12005990
I think 2000 is the real cut off. Those kids are all 19 now.
>>
>>12006764
No diapers should be an enforceable board rule.
>>
>>12005990

How early is early?
>>
File: 1542735871870.jpg (388 KB, 942x1200)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Will there be people in gen Z who repress or don't realize they're trans until they're 30 or 40?
>>
>>12007023
If your life legit sucks no amount of mental gymnastics help help. And therapists can't do a thing to change your life. That's something you have to do yourself.
Therapists can be useful as someone to talk about things you can't talk with other people about. They can also be helpful in challenging your thought processes and helping you see things from a different perspective. They might also help you get ideas for things to do with your life that you hadn't thought of. Or they can give you a nudge when you need it.
But you don't really need a therapist for these things. A good friend who isn't a dumbass could do these things and more because they're out there with you in the real world. But if you have shit friends or don't even have friends at all then maybe a therapist is your best option. But fixing your life requires a lot of work on your end.
>>
I was born in the year 2000 and I'm a twinkhon at best.
Kill me
>>
>>12010584
Of course there will be. It might be hard to go that long without realizing you're trans, but repression is another matter. This board is full of young repressors. Not to mention /pol/ and /r9k/ and other boards. The middle-aged transitioning hon isn't going to disappear any time soon.
>>12010623
To be fair even starting at 12 or 13 can't save everyone.
>>
>>12005990
Yes, but lets push it back to 1985. It was still easy to get HRT back then from IHP so if they really wanted to transition they could have.
>>
File: 1524014399081.png (714 KB, 800x1131)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
>>12008221
Maybe a few years ago, but people born in 1995 are 23-24 years old now.
>>
>>12010679
<25 is early, fren.
>>
>>12010584
Yes, most MTF are AGP and most AGPs don’t transition until they are 30.
It only looks like there are more HSTS gen Z MTFs because of social media makes it impossible to scrub your past so they are more visible than millennials or earlier.
>>
>>12010687
As a 19 year old transitioner I am a different entity than a 14 year old and even a 16/17 year old.

Transition age categories are numerous between 12 and mid 20s, then afterwards there starts being more encompassing brackets like the 30-38 demographic.
>>
>>12010739
Yes, but that doesn't mean <25 isn't early.
>>
>>12010584
yeah, of course. it's easier to feel dysphoric about features that have already developed than to feel dysphoric about features that might develop
>>
>born 97
>find 420chan /cd/ and this place
>have autistic desire to repress
>break down at 21 and start hrt

why am i so stupid
>>
>>12010584
Shitty parents will still exist, the current trend only helps the kids that have families that want to help.
>>
>>12010690
>Yes, most MTF are AGP and most AGPs don’t transition until they are 30.
;_;
>>
>>12005990
Or a brainlet who thought you needed over 100k to do anything and didn’t realize hrt was a thing until 16
t. transitioned at 17 born in 96
>>
>born '98
>was trying to look like a girl at 9
>zealous christian Russian parents
>afraid of them
>didn't get regular access to the web til I was 16, only found out HRT was a thing by 17
>tried to be a good christian boy
>repressed til 20

I didn't have a phone til I was 18 lol. I live in the US but my parents are fucking insane. Any time I ever made issues, they made sure to punish me. Now I'm stuck in some kind of andro hell. Well, I'll afford FFS soon enough and seeing if it will be significant enough to help. If not I'll just kms.
>>
>born early 80s
>east asian in homophobic country
>diy-ed at 16

depends how badly you want it.
>>
haha i love being from the south
>>
born in the year of our lord 2000
only really started thinking about it when i was 16、guess im not trutrans
tbhon i think i might be autistic
started mones at 18
>>
>>12013846
>only really started thinking about it when i was 16、guess im not trutrans
OP is Caraposter, he hates AGPs but he's wrong, AGPs like you are trutrans.
>>
File: 1523963310836.jpg (1.25 MB, 1051x1320)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>12014638
AGPs can also be early transitioners, especially if they're zoomers, so the same rules in the OP apply to them.
>>
>>12005990
wait, why?
>>
>>12007043
I don't really have that as a reason to not start early. I knew about lgbt and trans in particular early on, knew about hormones and that people could get them without going to a doctor. Family sucked but you don't get to pick them anyway, they can't stand any of that.
My issue was thinking that I wasn't legit while puberty ripped me up, I could have done it if I had more confidence in myself and not care what others thought.
>>
>>12005990
Yes.
>>
>>12014638
There is no trutrans under the typology. Just men with a sexuality-based mental illness.
>>
File: 53wlcm9u7v721.jpg (66 KB, 750x603)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Whats considered early?
I repressed from 14-18....
>>
File: 14837472394343.jpg (213 KB, 1126x1046)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>12016689

11-12 is early. 13 is like cutoff because testosterone already pumps into the body in the ending months of being 12 years old.

For example this person is pre-hrt at 17 and they will be stuck as a hon
>>
>>12016720
Let's cherrypick some fat ugly retard from reddit.
>>
File: 17 year old.jpg (120 KB, 1147x748)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>12016725
>>
>>12016720
Well i knew i was trans at 14...
But then it was already to late i guess lol
>>
File: 190490219032.jpg (165 KB, 1501x882)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>12016736

Here's another 17 year old. if anybody thinks that 17 is still early they are fucking kidding themselves. most 17 year olds with testosterone in their veins will not pass for a girl.
>>
>>12008039
Nope, came out at 13, family was wildly supportive. I've never really experienced any discrimination and the fews times I have, a multitude of people have stood up for me.

Only reason I haven't transitioned is out of pure self-hatred and fear.
>>
>>12019202
take your pills alice
>>
I think even tranners born today with near-ubiquitous internet might miss the boat cause of several reasons, like thinking dysphoria will go away with time, or that they can repress for life, or (my personal favorite) that "it's just a fetish". These factors are likely going to remain for decades barring some great cultural change
>>
>>12019248
I am agp but it's just a fetish
>>
>>12019332
Yah but did you end up transitioning?
>>
>>12005990
god she is so ugly
>>
>>12016720
god holy fuck they are gross as shit.

this was me at 17 btw >:^)

https://unsee.
cc/cde2645c/
>>
File: xtreme.jpg (13 KB, 246x205)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>12005990

Definitely
>born in 96
>transition at 15
>move to a new city after 2 years and go stealth
>live a pretty normal life
>fast forward to last year
>some dude I used to play pokemon with in jr high finds my FB and tells me he's trans too what a small world and all that shit
>he's a hon with a 5 head but w/e
>tell him what I wish someone had told me
>that it gets better and hormones are magic yadda yadda yadda
>asks for nudes "for inspiration"
>blocked

Late transitioners are whack
>>
File: 1539913777154.jpg (155 KB, 537x390)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
No. I got introduced to it early despite being born in '90... or as early as could really realistically be expected... on 420chan /cd/. Just took me a bit to take the plunge.

Also when i was dressing in my moms clothes after being molested and wishing i was a girl i kinda began to think something might be up. That was even earlier.

A better statement would be to say that those born earlier had to deal with more uncertainty about what they're feeling. Now we have more resources.... yay!!! gobble gobble those pills girls!!!~
>>
>>12005990
fear is the main thing that drove me away from my dream, i live in a shitty transphobic and religious country.
>>
In 2010 when I was 12 I found out what transgender was and was like "oh huh, that's what I am." But when I looked at trans women they all looked horrible, so I decided I didn't want to be one and this would just be my secret forever and I would try hard not to think about being trans or anything like that ever again. Unfortunately it all sort of came crashing down around me after a bad LSD trip when I was 17; I ended up transitioning at 18 which I guess is kinda late (my hip bones had already fused sadly). I do think 12 year old me was a dumbass, but hey that's life.
>>
>>12016720
She is totally going to pass as an unattractive woman though.

>>12019697
Damn dude you were hot as fuck.
>>
>>12016769
17 is early for most people, but early isn't an absolute age, it's totally relative. So for the person in your post, 17 would be late because they are so far into puberty. But I personally had a really late puberty; when I was 14 I was totally prepubescent (5'1, no pubic hair or anything) and when I began transition at 18 I was 5'7 with very little facial hair, no body hair, Norwood 1 hairline, etc. So for me 18 is early. Ultimately I don't want to dissuade any 17 year olds reading this thread from transitioning -- it's more likely a random 17 year old boy would pass on HRT than that he wouldn't, but then again if you are a 6'7 hulking linebacker at 17 you will absolutely never pass so just be ok with that I guess.
>>
>>12020509
>hip bones fused by 18
haha surely that wont happen to me right?
>>
>>12005990
I couldn't early transition because I had no idea HRT existed until I was 19. I imagined that if something amazing like HRT existed, everyone would obviously have told me about it already. I thought transgender people were the drag queens and men in dresses, and wishing I was a girl was just something completely normal but impossible. I ordered HRT the same exact day I discovered it existed, but by then I was already through puberty with massive shoulders. I'm extremely jealous of people who somehow discover this at a young age. You're not more valid than anyone else, you're just lucky as fuck
>>
>>12019697
god holy fuck you are gross as shit

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

T O O
O
O

M U C H
U
C
H

A G P
G
P
>>
>>12020574
Noelle transitioned at like 14 and still turned out a hon.
>>
>>12005990
I know this is an anti-AGP thread but AGPs often do know they're trans early. HSTS are the ones who actually think they're the other sex and don't know they're trans.
>>
Amnesia
>>
>>12005990
Born 1998, had the feelsies since 6 (got a lot worse during puberty) but didn't learn about HRT until 18, the image of transwomen that been shown to me through media was all drag queens and I didn't exactly wanna become that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.