[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



Long hair edition

> resources: https://pastebin.com/gzYTPgak

last thread:

>>11983360
>>
Rats
>>
>>11990916
gorgeous...
>>
How does the ability to not need manspread feel
>>
File: tenor.gif (67 KB, 498x280)
67 KB
67 KB GIF
>>11990820
I cosign this resolution as a bi guy. Sorry boys but the fake pp ain't gonna make my ass wreck with pain
>>
>>11990918
They are majestic boys...

>>11990920

> tfw I do this on public transit to pass even though I don’t need to
>>
>tfw ywn be /thinspo/ without looking like johnnysjoys due to female frame

why live at this point
>>
File: large (2).png (154 KB, 400x643)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
Out of curiosity here. Can trans men top ? Is there any feeling there for both parties, don't mean to be rude... Just wondering
>>
>>11990945
it’s not rude at all. I’m a switch, and personally I love topping purely because of the power and control it gives you over someone. I find a natural dick in a situation like power play to be irrelevant because it’s much more of a mental game than it is a physical one. I love to make my partner beg and plead for release, and drive them crazy with pleasure. It’s so intoxicating to see someone react like that to everything you do.
>>
>>11990936
>/thinspo/
why would you want to be
>>
>trans gf loves that since I dont have a dick, I can pound her ass with whatever weird strap on/dildo she wants
>this makes me feel better about not having a dick but also reminds me that yes, I dont have a dick
>>
>>11991274
I’ve seen exactly three out of the hundreds of ftms I’ve seen
>>
>>11990820
Threadly reminder that no one is ever going to have sex with the pedophile (((Gayjew))), male, female, or transgender.
>>
File: 1551124838902.jpg (199 KB, 1000x713)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>11991274
>tfw 5'10" manlet
If I wear combat boots that make me 2 inches taller, can I fuck you?
>>
>>11991274
Top or bottom?
>>
i wanna tie gayjew up to a bed and rape him
i will torture his balls and whip him and tickle him and also ride his penis with my boycunt because i know he would hate that
imagine how much he would cry and call me a female
eventually i would tie his mouth shut because it will get boring after he repeats female privilege over and over
>>
>>11991503
oh yes and i will also sit on his face
>>
>>11991517
What if he bites though?
>>
>>11991548
oh that might hurt
maybe then i would take a gun and threaten to shoot him if he bites again
or tape his mouth closed before doing that and then just put his nose in it
>>
>>11991274
I know a 6'3 ftm who is bi and a strict top. but you will probably not find a trans bf who enjoys being called a cuntboy.
>>
W... what? Gayjew got banned and all his posts wiped... including the one where he said he was a 5'11" gay man who wanted a cuntboy taller than him?
>>
>>11991728
The one you call Gayjew probably is a made-up personality by someone pretending to be multiple people. I saw a thread asking how many people larp on /lgbt/ and two posters said that they have multiple personalities exactly like this.
>>
>>11991773
you included ;)
>>
>>11991784
If it's true Gayjew is a made-up persona and the mastermind behind him got banned, how am I posting if I'm the same person?
>>
>>11991548
He can't bite that hard if you make him swallow all his own teeth first
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>haven't had a period in two years
>still have cramps and back pain like i had during periods
>now have cramps after i nut and sometimes during said nut
>>
File: thinspo.jpg (65 KB, 1024x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>11991220
Who doesn't want to be skelly? It's peak male aesthetic.
>>
File: 1444225877545.jpg (131 KB, 500x750)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>11992935
imagine being this wrong
>>
>>11992935
I’d rather be slim but toned. I have a huge bubble butt so it’s impossible for me to be full skelly.
>>
File: 1516466384988.jpg (264 KB, 1280x960)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>11992968
What a disgusting fat piece of shit, get that out of my face.

>>11992971
The slightest amount of muscle is also good, just don't overdo it. Tbh straight cis women don't actually like it when their men look like chiseled underwear models (and especially not like bears), they prefer slim guys with a hint of muscle from casual lifting. Only fags like lots of muscle and excess body fat.
>>
File: 1547258287835.jpg (55 KB, 661x661)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>11993000
you can stick with your softboisuwu, i'll be over here enjoying real men.
>>
>>11992968
>>11993005
carry on
>>
>>11992968
god i'm fucking hard i wish he weren't cis so i could fuck him full of bearbies
>>
>>11993000
Seems like you’re afraid to love a real man, anon.
>>
>>11992935
>tfw want to be a tall skinny lad but exclusively attracted to women

Am I the ftm equivalent of AGP HST?
>>
>>11992968
Beefybois.
>>
File: dfahsdhsgfjsjdf.png (64 KB, 200x200)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>11993005
>>11993115
t. straight women
You will never be trutrans OR accepted as gay men, fuck off
>>
>>11993272
It's true.
>>
>>11993261
Be honest anon, do you jack off to him?
>>
>says straight ftms are not real men and misgenders them
>at the same time complains that straight ftms use Terf tactics

Most of the gay ftms here are cool but that guy is a hypocritical dick.
>>
>>11993149
I want to be a pretty boy but I'm exclusively attracted to women. You're not alone.
>>
>>11994087
Is >>11993261 not a terf post?
>>
>>11994186
>>11993880
>>
>>11992820
i used to have these then found out i had fibroids
>>
>>11994186
How do you know they’re straight ftm? It reads more like a gincel post. I’m not saying straight ftm who misgender gay ftm aren’t dicks, I’m saying you’re no better than them if you response is to misgender straight ftms.
>>
official /ftmg/ minecraft server
mc.4chanftmg.net
has a discord too
>>
i don't understand how other trans guys can maintain a solid sexuality throughout transition. T makes me horny for every single one of my peers, regardless of their identity or genitals.
everytime im talking to one of my friends i catch myself thinking about fucking them
its hell
>>
>>11994670
>a solid sexuality

it's ok to be bi anon
>>
>>11994186
Fiona is back.
>>
>>11992935
>>11992968
>sticks and fatties
can't we just settle on a healthy fit inbetween?
>>
>>11994920
We don’t have to agree on something. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
I just want to fuck everybody desu
>>
>>11995102
Me too. Kind of hard when you're a shut in manlet though :/
>>
I just want a wife who I enjoy talking to and is intellegent but fun to be around.
>>
File: eb4.jpg (102 KB, 654x539)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Why don't they just permanently ban (((Gayjew))) for ban evasion?
>>
Anyone else considering fms?/has had fms?
How was it? How was recovery?
I'm most likely not going to do my browbone but my chin I really wanna do
I'm a chinlet and insecure abt it
My brother and I have similar chins so it makes me feel somewhat better but I'm mad I got inferior chin genes
>>
>>11990817
We need to do butt ratings in here, fellas. I'm sure I'd win
>>
>>11995781
Unfunny
>>
>>11995779
I'm considering it as well because I'm also a chinlet

>>11995787
I'm being serious, faggot
>>
>>11995779
im also a jawlet but im gonna try non surgical methods beforehand such as chin raises and pressuring the roof of my mouth to pronounce my jaw

https://youtu.be/zbzT00Cyq-g
>>
>>11995807
The problem with me is the chin not really the jaw
I've never been a mouthbreather (at least I dont REMEMBER) and my tongue has always been on the roof of my mouth
I'm probably going to have to get fms cause I hate my small chin
>>
>>11995807
>>11995834
I was also asking if anyone here has had FMS and how the recovery is since I dont really see a lot of trans guys ever getting FMS
>>
>>11995781
Well, since it's your idea, your turn first!
>>
>>11994670
I'm like that and pre-T
>>
Kek, it's funny when people have to actually try to misgender you. My dad just said something along the lines of "You're not that kind of guy... gal, whatever." Seems like his perception of me has actually changed but he doesn't want to admit it, so he "corrects" himself.
>>
>>11996290
That reminds me of benny shapiro when he corrects himself when he accidentally doesnt misgender someone
>>
>>11994670
i was bi before hrt and continued to be bi afterwards. didn't get indiscriminately horny, just horny with more frequency.
>>
>>11990933
how elegant and handsome they are.
>>
>>11994670
I fuck guys and girls but I only feel romantic towards girls. Being romantic with a guy gives me dysphoria.
>>
>>11995779
I hate to break it to you but it doesn’t exist. At least, not in the same vein that FFS. You can get implants to help with chin and jawline but it’s not under the label of “fms”. I’ve talked with my doctor, gender therapist, surgeon, and consulted a nurse who is trained in gender resources. All of them have said that there’s not technology available yet that makes “fms” a viable option. You can do ffs because it’s essentially sawing away bone on your face. You can’t add bone to someone’s face, and implants are very dangerous and rarely used for ftms. There is no fix for your jaw, chin, brow line, ect. Not one that will be covered by insurance, not one that exists for ftms. Perpetuating this idea is just really ignorant desu, stop spreading misinformation.
>>
Is it normal or reasonable for this board to make me start hating MTFs? Before I thought they were perfectly decent if a little prone to being divas, but here so many of them seem to be genuinely horrible, hateful people. They hate cis men for not wanting to fuck them or being chasers, they hate trans men for T being more effective than E, they hate cis women for being what they want by default, they hate non-passing trans women for being cringey and 'agp', they hate passing trans women for making them jealous.

Is this really what they're like, or are the threads just infested with falseflaggers?
>>
>>11996551
4chan makes you hate everyone
>>
>>11996551
i've never thought about mtf's in this way but i won't lie, i've always been a little angry with them, because if i was born a man i wouldn't "waste it", you know?
>>
>>11996551
I came to this board with the intention that I would protect my trans sister and stand up for them. Until I got constantly misgendered just because I have a belief that they don’t agree with, and can’t go in the vicinity of any mtf without them asking me why I would give up being a female, or that I’m ungrateful. It’s almost like They hate ftms more than they hate actual transphobes because they see us as throwing away “muh female privilege”. Fuck it all. I try to evade generalizations but There’s only two on this board who haven’t acted this way towards ftms. I feel generally untrustworthy because I don’t know when I’m going to get asked some invasive question that pertrains me having been a “former female”
>>
>>11996557
I guess, I'm sure a lot of it is due to anonymity and wanting to vent, but I've rarely seen a group so cannibalistic and catty even here.

>>11996570
I'm sure that's what they feel about us if not more so. The ones that are attracted to women (a lot of them) seem genuinely repulsed by male bodies and male sexuality to the point of being barely able to comprehend straight women's attraction or trans men's existence, and forgetting that gay men exist.
>>
>>11996551
You have to remember that this board brings out the worst in everyone. Most real life MtFs are decent people. I would not want to interact with the reddit style anime loving transbians but I do not hate them.

Also understand that we really do have it a lot of easier than MtFs and that can often turn into bitterness on their part.
>>
>>11996570
I used to feel that way until I realized they feel the exact same way as me for not being female. We can’t look to each other see what’s “wasted” because it solves nothing. We’re both in pain.
>>
>>11996583
That's gross as hell, sorry man. If it's any consolation it's basically a given that you'll pass better than they ever will, and I bet that's half the reason your existence irks them so much.
>>
>>11996583
I wish Mother Bat would come back.
>>
>>11996548
OP comment here
What the fuck are you talking about?
https://deschamps-braly.com/facial-masculinization-surgery/
>>
Anyone here like black mirror?
>>
>>11996612
same, I can see why she left though. :(( stuff here was getting pretty negative. I hope she’s doing okay
>>
>>11996633
She was in the straight trans generals that were popping up for a bit. She seems to be doing pretty good. It’s too bad they didnt get enough traffic because they were the one peaceful place for ftms and mtfs to come together.
>>
>>11996551
I don't hate all passing or non-passing trans women.

>>11996597
>Most real life MtFs are decent people.
Are we?
>>
>>11996624
Yes but San Junipero is massively overrated. It’s good but there are better episodes.
>>
>>11996608
I’m on T and I don’t even pass, while my irl mtf friend who has been injecting herself with estrogen for the same amount of time I’ve been taking androgen, says she gets gendered as female in public often. Plus her girl voice is really fuckin good. I wouldn’t wish not passing on my worst enemies. I don’t even want anyone to be sad or hurt, I just don’t get why there’s so much ire and contempt in nearly all trans circles I go to.
>>
>>11996624
Yes. White Christmas blew me the fuck out. Even though they’ve reused the concept shifting for other seasons, it still fucks me up so bad
>>
>>11996551
The mtf in /ltg/ and /repgen/ are nice.
>>
>>11996624
yeah, it's pretty good. 'hang the dj' made me cry when i was emotionally unstable and coming off pain meds right after having a hysterectomy, lol
>>
>>11996665
White Christmas didn’t fuck me up as bad as it did for other people because I had already read a Stephen King story with the same concept. Shut up and dance was brutal for me though.

I wish they would make a transgender themed episode because there is a lot of potential with that but I can imagine they are too scared of backlash if they don’t make it perfectly saccharine.
>>
>>11996693
I know the story you’re talking about. It’s my favorite short story from the skeleton crew, I would totally watch an adapted short film version of it. I feel really bad for the rats, though...

SUAD made me paranoid for weeks to go on my computer. Jesus Christ that plot twist.
>>
What's up with lesbians who like yaoi/bara?
>>
>>11996718
Maybe you should ask the lesbian general.
>>
File: 1547101496246.gif (38 KB, 220x347)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>11996718
>>
How young is too young for FTM to transition
>>
>>11990817
do any of you gays wish to be androgynous? and would you date a man?
>>
>>11996718
>yaoi
normal lesbians. yaoi is porn by women, for women, about women.

>bara
ftm eggs.
>>
Did you look up or relate to any fictional male characters as a kid?
>>
>>11997639
>tfw related to Ron Stoppable
>>
>>11997639
I really wanted to be part of the marauders when I read the Harry Potter books in middle school. Pulling pranks and being able to turn into an animal and going on secret adventures with your bros.
>>
I was uncertain about settling on a name until family expressed very minor criticisms and I’m still thinking “it’s not, they full of shit”. If I’m still defensive it must be important.
>>
>>11997824
Lupin was my favorite in HP as a kid actually, and I guess that's a good thing, because I grew up into him.

Chronic illness, strong self-judgment, poverty, lives alone in a shack.
>>
i can't take this shit anymore. feels like I'm going through poisoning sickness.

my E levels keep skyrocketing for no apparent reason (but docs don't give a shit because it's in normal range for females), i'm gaining shitload of weight all in the worst places, i'm turning into a fucking cow like my mother and sister, i've got stretch marks and saggy loose skin all over, i'm erratic and neurotic for no reason, I'm swollen and bloated all over, I literally feel like a fucking pregnant woman and it's driving me absolutely insane.

fuck this gatekeeping shithole of a cuntry and fuck everything. fuck i can't do this anymore. I don't wanna be like this, I don't wanna suffer like this anymore, im so tired. i dont wanna be a fucking tranny. why couldn't i just be a normal happy woman?
>>
>>11992820
Sounds like it could be vaginal atrophy from T.
>>
>>11997639
Indiana Jones i watched and rewatched those films nonstop as a kid
>>
>>11994258
(OP here) my mom had fibroids oof. i wonder if they're genetic.

>>11998110
i didn't think i had vaginal atrophy because i still get really wet during arousal and i thought atrophy made u dry af
>>
>>11998101
hysterectomy?
>>
>>11998101
Bro, where do you live? How long till you can get on T?
>>
File: IMG_8kkgm.jpg (23 KB, 340x345)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>11998236
I can't get on T, no fucking way they'll ever do surgery on healthy organs.

>>11998272
i keep posting (whining and bitching) on this general, some may recall me, im an anon from poortugal.
>how long until you can get on T
probably never.
alright, well, pushing the thought a lot, my chances might be increased if i can move to the capital after im done with school in 2-3 years to do more school, since there's proper medical professional teams more organized and structured. the one I'm at (which is the only one in the whole island, and barely counts as a fucking team) currently doesn't even have an endocrinologist. if I get psych approval for HRT I'd have to go to an external expensive one, the only endo willing to work with trannies.

but that's all in a fantasy world. I had hope before, I really did. I used to be a man of hope. but over and over it's been ripped from me right before my fucking eyes.
>>
Just a reminder that you're all gonna make it, bros. Never give up. I believe in you.

t. cisdude from /fit/
>>
>>11998860
Can you DIY? How old are you?
>>
Cis Manlet here and someone in one of my classes told me I was so brave for being FTM, so fuck guess I better post here now cause apparently I look like a tranny
>>
>>11999307
you are welcome to post here any time
>>
>>11999307
I smell larp
>>
i want a trans gf it's a shame they nearly universally hate ftms more than anyone else
>>
>>11999879
You’re given an unrealistic view by this board. When I tried dating apps with ftm in my profile the majority of likes I got were from transwomen who were all very sweet.
>>
>>11998878
Thanks anon
I go on /fit/ for Insp, for the most part you guys are cool
The fpht is funny
>>
>>11999879
This>>12000028
Trans girls irl are very nice, this board just brings out the worst of people
>>
File: Untitled.png (448 KB, 631x568)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>11999879
>>
>>11999879
Invader here... nah ftms are cool but i dont like chad and dont all ftms wanna be chad
>>
>>12000299
Too short to ever be chad.
>>
>>12000000
>>
>>12000299
we're chad thundercock on the outside but virgin incel on the inside because we are all autists
>>
>>12000332
manlets can still be chad
>>
>>12000362
Speak for yourself, dipshit. I’m not an autist or a virgin.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>12000386
manlets put on muscle faster and more easily desu
pic related it's the king of manlets
>>
>>12000392
spoken like a true incel
>>
>whiteboard at local lgbt clinic
>put coffee slogan on there
>someone drew a coffee bean below it


Respect the bean
>>
>>11997639
i grew up to be neurotic and obsessed with the occult, go figure
>>
>>11999879
Most girls in my dms are MTF, to the point where my friends joke I am a chaser.
>>
File: 1551897267663.jpg (867 KB, 1242x1232)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
i love that your general is /trans man general/ and over in mtfg no one but me wants /trans woman general/
they're literally using TIM general right now.
>>
>>12000852
Who cares what they name their general
The reason why we name it Trans Man general is because of dyslexic trans girls
>>
>>12000866
i duno
all my doctors and professionals call me a trans woman
people at the gym who hate me call me a trans identified male

i guess you can see what i mean, right?
>>
>>11999879
i hate cis women more and anyway we can be bf and gf
>>
>>12000852
terf infiltrators :/
>>
File: 1534003218972.jpg (260 KB, 919x720)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>11998101
It's ok baby. Sometimes you're just dealt a shit hand. I hope you manage to at least get some test eventually.
Fucked up brain chemistry sucks, I feel you.
t. cis gay with severe anxiety
>>
>>12000852
>they're literally using TIM general right now.

How did I know that fucking paige was the OP of that thread as soon as you mentioned it before even going and looking
>>
>>12001108
it really doesn't matter. lets not hyper focus on one OP. they're all terrible and there's a consistent effort to prevent us from calling ourselves trans women.
>>
>>12001127
Paige in particular is terrible
>>
>>12001141
paige isnt the issue
my original post in here is how the women get to use trans men, and the men are stuck with trans identified men
it's bullshit it's not paiges fault, dont focus on her.
this has been going on for months
>>
>>12001162
Just make the new threads for /mtfg/ and call them trans woman general

Direct action, u can do it
>>
>>12001185
hearts and minds, not bruteforce
>>
>>12001193
Making the thread and giving it the title you think it should have isn't really brute force tho
>>
>>12000653
Not surprised. Dib is like Dave in that ftms tend to relate to him but to a much lesser degree. Dipper is another one.
>>
>>12001283
I should make a list of all the male characters that ftms flock to. At least the most popular ones.
>>
>>11997639

i wanted to be cobra commander as a kid, but i still don't have my own army; gotta work on that
>>
>>12001294
I've noticed a lot of trans dudes like len kagamine too
>>
>>11997639
For me, I found really any sort of "alienated edgelord" male character relatable. Kinda cringe now when I think about it
>>
>>11997639
any badass character, often from video games
snake in particular was one of my favorites
>>
Are normal boxer briefs enough to keep a packer in place or shall I seek out some budgie smugglers?
>>
>>12000878
No i dont because 4chan isnt real life, I dont give a shit on what people call you on a day to day basis
>>
>>12001630
I was a Gakupo kind of guy
I even rped him and fucked tons of Gumis
>>
File: Jack_Skellington.png (38 KB, 120x324)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>11997639
Tall edgy, lanklet and has a big tiddy goth gf. Transition goals.
>>
File: HajimeHinataDR2.png (120 KB, 350x350)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>12001294
>>
>>12001630
>>12001994
>>12001283
Why are ftms into such shit media?
>>
>>12002166
only trenders watch anime, ignore them
>>
>>12002170
i can't believe you would say such a thing on this website devoted to japanese panty sniffing

clearly the real answer is that trenders watch low quality anime
>>
>>11997639
Absolutely. I pretty much only read books and wrote stories involving male protagonists. On a related note, did any other trans guys relate to female characters who had to disguise themselves as male? I remember getting super attached to characters like that, right up until the end of the book when they would always throw off their disguise and proclaim how happy they were to go back to being a girl.
>>
File: 5iyr5fj9xvb21.png (463 KB, 960x539)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>12002316
Butches and crossdressers always made me sad or angry. I never related to a female character. I've liked a few that had male characteristics though like Helga Pataki or pic related.
>>
>>12001127
Yeah, I don’t mean to cross on boundary on issues where I don’t have experience but this is quite literally the only lgbt community I’ve been where I’ve seen mtfs insist that they are men. Not biologically, not irt chromosomes, but vehemently misgendering themselves and other trans people in the process to say that they are men.
>>
>>12002316
A A P
A
P
>>
> has dream where I meet cis boy off hookup thread
> we give our numbers in the thread
> he’s 5’9, nerdy, has a soft voice
> calls me almost immediately
>we start talking and he says in all seriousness that he would grope me, tie me up, hit me, and make me his
> get super excited and emotional
> “can we meet 20 after 10??”
> date is set
> has Uber schedules to drive to his place
> texting each other back and forth coyly
> he says something along the lines of “I can’t wait to warm that bottom of yours”
> I send him shitload of heart emojis
> he never texts back
> after Uber drops me off in town I can’t find him
> start worrying if he would be able to clock me and maybe that’s the reason he’s not talking to me
> text him “is this because I’m actually a girl?”
> no reply
> get genuinely sad
> wake up with tears in the corner of my eyes and my hand in my pants

do i cry or do i laugh at how pathetic I am, anons? I don’t know anymore
>>
>>12002716

it's just a dream, dreams are fucking weird sometimes

i once had a sleep paralysis dream where a girl who looked like she had been in a car accident was in my room trying to talk to me but every time she tried her mouth would overflow with blood that would drip down her chin and dress

told her to go away and she sat on my floor bleeding all over herself instead til i woke up eventually; just a weird fucking dream

and in your case your dream actually makes sense and has an obvious root cause it's just anxiety about dating and feeling bad about yourself manifesting in a dream since it's probably on your mind during the day, perfectly normal especially for someone trans
>>
>>12002716

what's pathetic about it? it's normal and common for manifestations of every day things to turn up in dreams even if it's in weird ways, and anxiety about shit like that when you're trans is normal especially since you spend time on 4chan where all that negativity is magnified
>>
>>12002941
>>12002965

+ try just not being hard on yourself over a dream, or working on your anxiety by getting away from places that are very frequently negativity circle jerks or people shitting on each other out of boredom and misery
>>
>>12001982
>Gakupo
Nice. Kaito is a style inspiration for me. wish those two got voicebank updates though
>>
>>12002316
>did any other trans guys relate to female characters who had to disguise themselves as male?
no, I related the most to male characters forced to disguise themselves as female
>>
>>12003096
but that's what mtfs relate to?!
>>
>>11997639
I was always so sad and confused why I related with male characters but never related to female characters. The stoic, coming of age, need to prove yourself and hiding your emotions to remain strong- shit always resonated with me. I was 12 and looked at grown men thinking that I wanted to be strong like them. I wanted to be that strong provider, that fearless leader, the stern but loving and full of heart male. I thought it was unattainable, until I realized I had those characteristics inside of me the entire time.
>>
Mtf here, may I do your laundry and make you tendies?
>>
File: _20190312_032552.jpg (2.57 MB, 4096x2304)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
yo yknow im high as fuck Nd i was thinking (which is really rare) and i thought of this idea, what if we made tiny dicks like this? does medicine can? is it done already?
>>
>>12003311
you literally drew ftm bottom surgery
>>
File: benis-benis-34596723.png (19 KB, 500x363)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>12003360
o fugg really hahahahahahaheheh
>>
why has every ftm i've met been notorious cheaters, monkey branchers and hypergamists?
explain yourselves.
>>
>>12003311
Hey buddy,

Medicine can does this. It's a procedure called "metoidioplasty" involving exactly what you've doodled there.
Some transmen find it an appealing option because there are less complications than a phalloplasty, and you can get hard without assistance.
The downside being that you can't properly penetrate someone, particularly depending on your bottom growth.
>>
>>12003195
Forced. As in the characters would be legitimately upset/distraught that they were forced to be presenting female when all they wanted to be was regular men.
>>
Anyone get weirded out when 21+ call themselves and others boys
>>
>>12003597
absolutely. unless it's in the context of shit like
>cracking open a cold one with the boys
>>
>>12003597
Yea, im 18 and i hate when ppl call me a ~trans boy~, feels really infantilisistic desu.
>>
My engagement ring (I bought him his first and then he mine) fit perfectly until a few months ago when I finally just could barely get it over my knuckle. Now that I've gotten it off my finger, it simply refuses to go back on it. The only thing that changed over this time since I first got it was my starting T. I haven't gained weight at all-- in fact, I lost over 25 pounds overall. Is there any way the T changed the size of my fingers, somehow? I have zero clue as to what else could possibly have caused my finger to seemingly get bigger.
>>
>>12003627
Weight and muscle mass distribution
>>
>>12003627
Tuberculosis
>>
>>12003627
prostate cancer
>>
>>12003629
I'm upset about it, because the design of the ring makes it so that it cannot be sized at all. It feels like I just ended up wasting his money, of which neither of us have much of at all, and especially none to spend on luxury items like a new engagement ring. Fuck, man. I don't regret going on T, of course, but I wish I knew the size of my finger would change so significantly that a comfortable ring would become physically unwearable. On a chain it goes, I guess. Thank you for coming to my TED talk, I'll see myself out
>>
>>12003557
yeah that's like the no 1 mtf fantasy, a boy whp's forced to be a girl and doesn't want it but isn't allowed to switch back
>>
>>12003813
Gross
>>
>>12003849
?
>>
>>12003360
i thought they buried your clit dick indside
>>
>>12002170
>>12002199
Didn’t realize Dib, Dave, and Dipper were anime characters.
>>
>>12003096
This. I know Ranma is the “egg” anime but I found it way more relatable to the ftm experience given he never wanted to be trapped in a female body and desperately wanted to be male.
>>
>>12003627
Hahaha fucking gay
>>
>>12003888
That's for phalloplasty.
>>
>>12003952
why do mtfs like it so much then?
>>
>>12004063
It fulfills the fetish of being trapped as a girl for them. For ftms they experience Ranma’s pain while Mtfs feel euphoria from it.
>>
>>12002166
age range. look at mtfs in their late teens/early 20s and you'll see the same media consumption
>>
>>12003952
I read it when I was really young and was totally infatuated with ranma. I always felt really bad when the story focused on him being in his female form, or when I saw fan art of him as a girl. I guess that was me projecting my own feelings into him. The way he acts as a girl and how frustrating and skin crawling it was for him, captured a lot of my own personal strife with dysphoria tbhon
>>
>>12004072
>For ftms they experience Ranma’s pain while Mtfs feel euphoria from it.
this is deep
>>
>>11997824
Speaking of Harry Potter as a child I related very much to Ron unfortunately.
>>
>>12004446
>unfortunately
?
>>
Manlets rise up
>>
>tfw straight but love receiving anal sex
>>
>>12004446
Ron is based anon.
>>
>>12003597
They’re just women who are terrified of aging and want to cling onto their youth.
>>
>>11997639
Pic related. I used to larp as him on the playground when I was little.
>>
>potential initials are JSJS
Did you guys have to rethink names because of your initials?
>>
>>12002316
Lmaaooo i didn't relate to them but I did obsess over them.

Like i would read a bunch of gender bending manga of that type and analyse all the reasons her disguise wouldn't work and she wouldn't pass and get mad about it like she would be too short and her voice wouldn't pass and you can't just throw some binding on your tits and pass.

Little did i know that in like a decades time i would try that exact same thing and it would have 50-70% efficacy depending on the day.
>>
I’m a male I’m a fucking male why was I born like this?
>>
>>12003311
why not take larger doses of test, you could achieve larger and more functional clits than metoidioplasty makes you a functional dicks, and with less chances of complications
>>
>>12005402
sorry if my english is not understandable
>>
>>11998011
I live almost literally the exact same life (schizophrenia and other bullshit for my chronic illness, though): isolated, self-loathing, living in rags. Oh, and the part about Remus being my favorite. That too. I've seen theorizing by trannies about how trannies in general love and identify with werewolves growing up. Being trapped in a monstrous body that you hate, one that's unrecognizable as your true form. On the flipside of the concept, others argue that the act of transformation is relatable in obvious ways, occasionally (with regards to werewolf lore, at least) voluntarily, and occasionally into a form you like and appreciate more than the form you started with, a body that liberates you.

That was far too much talking about fictional furries. I'm done now.
>>
>>11997906
It sounds like the name you have in mind is The One. Go for it, anon. Personally, I chose a name that leaves me playing the passing game on hard mode, a gender neutral name, but damn it, I've always liked it.
>>
>>12000852
I'm am retard and haven't been on /legbutt/ in about four months. What's TIM stand for?
>>
What is the ftm version of a hon?
>>
>>12005457
>>11998011
>forgetting lupin got married and had a kid
>>
>>12005480
ayden
>>
>>12005402
it doesn't work that way lol
>>
>>12005480
They’re called aidans, because aidan and anything that rhymes with it are arguably the most common ftm names.

Variations include gayden (slur for gay ftms) and sometimes other meme names like Skylar or Logan.
>>
>>12005473
Trans Identified Male. It’s a term TERFs use for transwomen (TIF being the FTM counterpart).

TERFs used to call transwomen “MTT” (male to trans) but switched to TIM because MTT implies that transitioning makes them something other than male.
>>
>>12005462
Thanks, sometimes you just need anonymous encouragement yanno? Good for you there’s one that clicked with you early, I erred so long because nothing made me that “yes that’s me that’s who I am”. Was it easy for you?
>>
straight ftm are the only real ftm the rest are just women with a gay fetish
>>
>>12005889
This tbqh.

Straight women who try to transition and chase after cis gays are so cringey. I can’t imagine being such an autist that I transitioned because being a faghag wasn’t good enough for me. I feel so bad for the gay men that have to put up with being creeped on by these obvious women on GAY dating apps. They also are inherently feminine in nature unlike former butch lesbians so they have to try extra hard to act masculine (failing miserably 100% of the time). Absolutely haram.

At least straight ftms have enough decency to date bisexual women or bicurious lesbians instead of harassing straight women who, like gay men, are not interested in boicunt.

If you call yourself ftm despite being exclusively (or almost exclusively) attracted to men, kill yourself.
>>
>>12006050

straight chicks like me though, it's lesbians who won't fuck me
>>
>>12006150
You haven’t even transitioned, moron. You refuse T and have had no surgeries. On what planet would a straight woman be attracted to you? Quit larping.
>>
>>12006174

i'm not larping, lesbians hate me and i've been with women who consider themselves straight

i've never refused t, i have a lot of health issues that make things risky and going on t without top surgery is fucking disgusting when the whole point of transitioning is to relieve dysphoria rather than feel like a sideshow freak

i have no reason to lie about my life experiences, there's no one worth impressing here
>>
>>12006174

my health is at a point where i'm incapable of working out strenuously, my body will not recover, surgery that isn't an emergenc would not be advisable and could easily turn my health issues into a condition that causes paralysis

i would legit have to be retarded to choose that at this point in my life, if things improve then obviously i would do something about that but we're talking miracles with that one

and it's funny as hell if you think potential balding and being bearded with hairy tits is dysphoria relief, not to mention cis men with my issues die quicker and there's not enough research to know why and i'm already looking at potentially only living another 4 years
>>
>>12006235
>>12006261
0/10 larp. You refusing T and surgery for whatever bullshit reason you made up isn’t a big deal, but don’t delude yourself into believing those women were straight. If anything, they were humoring you because everyone knows most trannies are hypersensitive about their sexual partners’ sexualities. Just like mtfs who refuse to date men who have only been with other mtfs because they see it as them being gay.

If I were to sleep with another tranny I’d feel like I was walking on eggshells too.
>>
>>12006302

my ex left her cis male fiance for me and had only been with cis men (we were friends first, she had no reason to lie to me about her sex life and told me more than i would've wanted to know), never even kissed a chick and ive had other women like her go for me

i'm not claiming to pass 100% or be the epitome of masculinity i'm saying i have no issue fucking women who consider themselves straight; there's a difference

i'm not larping about my health issues, and they aren't made up again there's no one to impress here it's 4chan

fact is dealing with a rare health condition isn't easy and the outlook isn't good, and that's my reality why lie about it?

it'd be much easier to lie and pretend to be on t and have had surgery on an anonymous board if i didn't want to deal with people like you saying ignorant shit
>>
>>12006302

if you were going to larp and lie wouldn't you make yourself into someone more successful and better off than you are? i would, it's not like i'm meeting people from here for sex or posting pics of myself all the time of some other shit where i would need to hide facts

it's odd that you assume "larp" when there's no logical reason for it and it'd be a stupid larp because again all i get is shit for my situation

it's not like it's particularly fun or getting me any bonus points with anyone and lying and saying i'm on t etc would be easy

funny that you're calling me a moron when you don't even make sense when it comes to your accusations
>>
>>12006343
>>12006362
You claim you can’t get T because of your health issues right before you go on to say you don’t want the side effects (balding, body hair etc.) which is obviously the real reason you’re against it. Then you claim you can’t get top surgery without T which is complete horseshit, especially knowing that you live in the US and that’s no longer the law here. I and most others outside of this cesspit general have no issue with people who don’t want to fully transition so you don’t have to make excuses. Most people don’t want to go bald and not everyone wants to be hairy or have pits that smell like ass, I get it. T is not for everyone.

You can’t honestly believe that straight women would sleep with someone biologically female that looks 150% like a woman and has all their girl parts. Once again, they were either bicurious or humoring you. But whatever, I suppose it’s difficult to talk sense into someone whose lost so many brain cells from all the shit you injected in yourself.
>>
>>12006481

i think everyone is a little bisexual or bicurious, but my point is they consider themselves straight whereas women who say they only like women aren't into me at all

that's all i'm just saying generally women who prefer women aren't into me for whatever reason, reality is i'm curious about banging a lesbian so i would be ok with fucking one and wouldn't care if they saw me as female

as for what i said about t let me break this down as simply as possible

i can not get top surgery because of the risk of my condition worsening into something that can cause paralysis, and i would not go on t without getting top surgery first because the entire point of transitioning is to relieve dysphoria

i do not think that the results of t without top surgery would make me feel any relief (i think the results of t even with the potential risks of t if i could have top surgery would be more worthwhile) and instead i would feel like a sideshow freak and it would worsen my already bad chest dysphoria (it's the worst for me followed by voice) because it would make my chest stand out even more to me and make me more disgusted by myself

these aren't excuses, this is just how i view things

again i have no reason to lie about my situation and i never said i believe these women see me exactly the same as a cis guy or some shit so i'm not sure what you're getting at here other than feeling a desire to be a cunt because you're bored or whatever

you're claiming my health issues are fake, would you like to meet up and go to a doctor with me? i mean really, don't be such a dumb twat none of what you're saying is grounded in reality and i have no reason to make shit up
>>
>>12006481

also i've never shot up anything, so you're just talking shit

there's multiple ways to use drugs, you're miseducated if you think otherwise and i know it all sounds very dramatic to use the word "inject" which is why you are, but that's the thing

you're being dramatic

also i think someone can experiment while still being gay or straight, and saying 150% makes it sound like i'm the epitome of feminity which i'm not so that sounds stupid too

you seem very dramatic and determined to stir shit though, not surprising
>>
>>12006481

also again cis men with my condition die from complications quicker and there isn't enough research done (because there's no money in very rare conditions, i assume you know how the health industry works on some level right) for there to be any real answers

most people who have what i have die within the first decade and i'm not even allowed to life weights due to the low chances of physical recovery from muscle tears and the strain that can cause on my body

it's almost like my situation is more complicated than you'd like it to be

like i said lying and larping would be a lot better and make more sense if it worked in my favor because it's not like conversations with people like you are tons of fun, opposite really it's just sort of boring and stupid

you make very little sense, your points ignore what's actually said ( i would get top surgery before t and even without t if i could, it's the most important thing to me but being unable to move at all seems like a poor tradeoff, i've been near bedbound before i'd prefer to not need someone to wipe my ass and care for me until i inevitably die an even more miserable death than what life like that would be) and you make shit up
>>
>>12006729

lift*
>>
>autists autisming itt
>>
>>12006302
Dude
Shut up
Why are you so gross and bitter, you're worse than hons.
>>
>>12006820
Fiona is like the ftm Mario except she doesn't like gayydens
>>
>>12005187
My initials were always E.Z. but I wish I could've picked a name that didnt start with an E
I swear the puns are atrocious
>>
>>12006572
>>12006610
>>12006729
tl;dr, seriously.

>>12006845
This is how I entertain myself when I’m alone and bored.

>>12006859
Mario doesn’t like ftms either, she hates anyone who ID’s as male. I don’t see how we’re anything alike other than being obnoxious.

Also I was here long before Mario showed up, if anything you should be saying Mario is like the mtf Fiona. I’m the OG annoying tripfag.
>>
>>12006914
Do you think I give a shit on who came first? How about you go hate jack off to transvestites
Also I was saying how Mario likes lesbians but you hate gayydans, so it's a polar opposite
You and Mario have one more thing in common, you're both fucking illiterate
>>
>>12006914

mostly i called you a dumb twat, explained why you were one (partially because you can't read), and invited you to come see a doctor with me so you could see firsthand what having a rare chronic illness is like rather than continuing to mouth off ignorant assumptions to stir shit
>>
>>12005480
There is none
>>
>>12006947
Mario/Ksenia copied me and the other avatarfags from circa 2016. She spouts the exact same bullshit I did, just switching the genders. Pathetic, really.

>>12006965
no1curr
>>
>>12006050
Why are you here stirring crap up? Are you even ftm?
>>
>>12007065
I’ve been shitting up this general for years, I just dropped my trip back in 2017. You’re welcome.
>>
is it gay to be sexually attracted to ftms (from trenders and softbois to hairy short muscular twinks)
am i a chaser if biological men don't attract me?
does anybody care?
>>
>>12007077
Are you male?
>>
>>12007056

you seem to enough to know more about my life than i do about yours

i haven't mentioned my past drug use itt, but you knew about it meanwhile i don't even know who you are and i'm pretty sure we've never spoken before

you also knew other personal details that haven't come up, and i wasn't around for a few days to recently share them

for someone who doesn't care you seem to be paying close attention to my life and me enough to make misinformed ignorant comments vaguely based in truth

which is more than i can do back not even knowing who you are in spite of your trip
>>
>>12007113
Not the person you’re responding to but is this brooklynn? Do you still do tarot readings man? How much for can I get hooked up with one of those?
>>
>>12007100
If female it means you’re a born dyke who’s attracted to androgynous females, aka someone who actually belongs with the LGB community. If you’re male you just have a thing for tomboys.

>>12007102
Depends on what you mean by “male”.
>>
>>12007137
It’s pretty straight forward. Are you a guy? Are you ftm? Are you a cis guy? Or either of those?
>>
>>12007113
You don’t remember me because you’re a braindead junkie. You and I go way back, friend.
>>
>>12007118
i have no reason to repress being gay though, it's normal here and nobody cares
>It is possible to be straight and attracted to women who identify as ftms though.
wouldn't that put me in the chaser category?
i'm suspecting it's just my misogyny affecting my sexuality but i feel like i don't mind masculine bodies at all as long as there is no benis/balls, that's my biggest issue
>>
>>12007136

yeah do you have a question or do you just want a general? i can do it in a few i'm watching a doc with my s/o

>>12007146

or you're just not memorable or important to me

i remember vodka anon, and i remember a guy here whose bf was suicidal and had a lot of issues broke his foot and had to move in with his parents temporarily, i remember the box destroyer meme etc and so on

you've just never made the impression on me that i have on you
>>
maybe i don't just mind any gender as long as there's no benis/balls
>>
>>12007220
You’re straight.
>>
>>11990920
no one needs to manspread and if you do you're a tool
>>
>>12007237
so it's gay to like "either gender" as long as there's benis/balls?
>>
>>11991643
>a 6'3 ftm
goddamn unicorn, his life must be incredibly good
>>
>>11991643
what did the deleted post ask for
>>
>>11992820
sounds like you should see a doctor buddy. No one should have orgasm pains
>>
>>11992935
>>11992968
>>11993000
>>11993005
>peak male aesthetic
for me, it's Matt Christman, not reading replies
>>
>>12007286
Sexuality has to do with biological sex, not gender identity. If you like vagina and not penis, you’re straight, regardless of what the person thinks they are.
>inb4 someone brings up SRS
Mutilated vagina is not a penis.

>>12007309
Barf
>>
>>12007100
is it gay? is it straight? is it demimonopansexuoromanticflux? who fucking cares dude just do you. i cannot understand why people are so hellbent on having some label for their sexuality. who fucking gives a shit. let your dick and your heart guide you, the rest is whatever.
>>
>>11995807
>pressuring the roof of my mouth to pronounce my jaw
this is 4chan bro science with no basis in reality
>>
>male aesthetic
if i can have no tits and not turn into a fatass that's already more than enough for me
>>
>>11996334
lol that fucking twerp
>>
>>11996557
I've been on 4chan since 2004 and I have to say the one group that deserves to be wiped off the earth immediately is 4chan users
>>
File: download-1.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>12007336
it was a rhetorical question shut the fuck up before i shove my dick in your mouth
>>
>>11996583
>female privilege
Imagine the amount of shrieking autism it takes to post this shit 30 times a day
>>
>>11996624
Overrated but not bad. I've seen every episode and it's pretty fun overall.
What would an FTM-themed Black Mirror episode look like
>>
>>11996583
new pasta
>>
>>11996643
Most human beings aren't great or terrible. Most people are just trying to get by. I don't see MTFs as being unusual except that they're in more physical/social jeopardy which sucks.
>>
>>12007330
This is literal autism. Trannies have confused everyone with their constant REEEEEing at gays and hets for having preferences, so that’s why people come to these threads for clarification.
>>
>>11996693
Brits are way behind on transgender people in general. It's not even that they're "too offensive" or "not PC enough", it's just their understanding of the topic is so trivial and adolescent they don't know what to do with it other than embarrass themselves. See Ricky Gervais or Graham Linehan.
>>
>>11996718
>what's up with Norwegians who like kebab
who fucking gives a shit? people like whatever the fuck they like. get over it
>>
>>12007317
but gaydens only want certified Gay Men™ which if we follow your definition of gay is impossible
>>
>>11997133
No age is too young, although you should consider how much you'll miss having big soft boobs to play with when you're eventually a lonely 26-year-old man
>>
>>12007056
>Mario/Ksenia copied me and the other avatarfags from circa 2016.
He's too much of a newfag for the copying to be intentional. He's just a fellow attention whore.

>She spouts the exact same bullshit I did, just switching the genders.
Except for the transbian thing. Which orientation are you/do you have a superiority complex for?

>>12007146
>owning brooklyn
Haha, you're not all bad Fiona.
>>
>>11997815
I've seen a few FTMs on this board mention this character. Wouldn't you want to be a cool, physically attractive person? Why would you want to be a long-faced dork
>>
>>11998011
lupin got married and had a kid
>>
>>11998101
>turning into a big-titty cow
sounds awesome, don't you just wanna jerk off in a full-body mirror all day?
>>
>>11999307
post on /soc/, not enough cute manlets on there
>>
>>12000115
Love getting my navel rimmed
>>
>>11999315
tfw not honorary ftm
it's not fair
>>
>>12000653
based dibposter
>>
>>12001968
speedo. boxers over that.
>>
>>12007423

she didn't, i remember plenty of people who have come and gone (even mentioned a few to her) and it's not like she's the first person to think throwing my past drug use in my face is an insult basic/10 at best and i still don't know who she is

she just proved my point that she's paid attention to me in spite of me finding her not worth remembering even though i can remember plenty of people who came and went from the beginning of this gen and old memes etc like the star trek fags and the weird pop tarts meme shit
>>
>>12001968
>budgie smugglers
>>
>>12007410
Exactly. Part of being a tranny is delusion, therefore these women actually believe a same-sex attracted cis man would ever dream of coming in contact with their musty cunts. I would feel sad for them if they didn’t have such an inflated sense of entitlement.

>>12007423
>Which orientation are you/do you have a superiority complex for?
I am solely attracted to androgynous females, including what these gaydens refer to as “trenders”. Although I appreciate masculinity, if it has a dick it can get the fuck out of my face. I am against the transmedicalist ideology, and my whole shtick back in the day was trying to convince /ftmg/ to not take testosterone because the “masculinization” makes them look like they have an intellectual disability with their round faces and flat brow bones.

I’ve gotten a bit older and don’t have as much of an extremist view on testosterone anymore, but I still think most ftms who are on it look hideous and more unpassable than they did pre-T.

>>12007530
I’ve been anon for years now, and in between now and when I last used this trip you continued to fry your brain with drugs so it’s not surprising you suffer from memory loss. Yeah, you remember some things but obviously not everything, that’s not how memory loss typically works.

Of course I know a lot about your life, because half the text in these threads is full of your obnoxious blogposting that all of us have to scroll through, and since you reply to every fucking post it’s difficult to not follow a conversation without having to skim through your sperging.
>>
File: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU.gif (740 KB, 285x149)
740 KB
740 KB GIF
>>11998101
>Big tittied thicc FtM bro
>Bro in the streets
>20/10 fucktoy in the sheets
Hey...want to hang out?
>>
>>12007479
Swimwear as underwear, really?
>>
>>12007595

i remember a lot of things, but i don't remember you because you were never important to me

if you made an impression on me and mattered on any level or were even a vaguely memorable person i would remember you, but i don't

it has nothing to do with drugs, and everything to do with me not finding you worthwhile whereas you clearly follow the shit i say enough to make note of it

you really think i remember other things and people but not you solely because of drugs (mostly weed btw)? seems stupid to assume, but it's not surprising since you've already demonstrated an inability to think logically about anything
>>
>>12007212
A love general, preferably something alluding to anyone I will connect with in the future, or anyone I’ve connected with in the past if the energy is present, and how the relationship will play out, limitations and blocks to our connection... stuff like that

What documentary are you watching? I like serial killer ones imo
>>
>>12007479
Aw man, two layers?

>>12007622
It’s the word for the style, I imagine. >>12007564
Aussies have a mastery of the English language.
>>
>>12007606
Kys
>>
>>12007651
Long-term marijuana use causes memory loss, ding dong. I have a couple friends who have almost no short-term memory because for years and years all they ever did when they came home from school was pull out a bong and pass out.
>>
>>12007606
i share your preference my brudda
>>
>>12007666

alright np, i'm not the best with getting time frame down though your transits could make that clearer i suppose

we're watching a series on the occult and nazis
>>
>>12007744
oh cool, do you know what it’s called? It sounds interesting, I think I might wanna check it out
>>
Anyone other gay ftms find manlets and short men in general to be sexy? Especially if they’re fit. It’s almost like them being short is a staple of why they’re so sexy
>>
>>12007698

it does mess you up more when you smoke it during crucial development years yes, but as an adult not so much

once you stop the side effects do too and like all drugs everyone is affected differently so memory loss varies

i didn't start smoking weed until i was 21 and i've been completely clean from everything except caffeine for a while now

that being said i can continue going about people and stories i remember from here over the years and yet i'll still never get to you and the reality is it's not the drugs, it's you

i just don't remember you because i guess you never stood out to me even though you have a trip

if you were memorable i would remember you along with everything else the drug use didn't erase

the likelihood of you being the one person i dont remember in a sea of other people i do cuz drugs is pretty slim all things considered

it's still an illogical assumption
>>
>>12007752

the occult history of the third reich, we're about to take a break from it while my s/o cooks so i'll do the reading then

it's alright but i enjoy both the occult and war so it's worthwhile enough
>>
>>12007816
Your brain is still developing at 21, and doesn’t stop developing until you’re around 25-30. Therefore, it’s your argument that’s illogical.
>>
>>12007864

"crucial" was the key word but yes i'm aware that certain parts of your brain (prefrontal cortex in particular which does not control memory btw it largely affects social behavior) do continue to develop later on in life

it's not an illogical argument at all to point out that most damage to memory is due to smoking it as a teenager and like any drug side effects vary largely due to genetics

it's perfectly logical to assume if i remember other people and memes from when the gen first started that i might also remember you if you stood out and that my lack of recollection has more to do with that than drug use
>>
>>12007364
I’ve actually thought about a ftm or trans general black mirror episode. Basically is would involve body swapping technology but the protagonist would be 50 year repressor who started too late but too early for the technology and gets no “matches” for anyone who wants to swap with them because they’re old and already “ruined” their male body by transitioning.
>>
>>11998011
>>12005457
>gf got me Lupin’s wand from Harry Potter world because he was always my favorite

Shit. This is Dave all over again.
>>
>>12008092
>Dave all over again.
wut
>>
>>12007666

did you have a really shitty ex or something? king of swords reversed is in the past but in the immediate future i'm seeing someone potentially new (if it is the same guy coming back, which is possible, he'll be changed from the way he was in the past and unrecognizeable in a lot of ways)

you're hoping for something fated, but it seems like it's unlikely to work out, you'll probably bring damage from the past into it (which is why the ex is a possibility, but also it's all going to be more lust rather than love and more about chasing an illusion of what you want rather than the real thing) and it's going to be you who ends up ending it most likely or being the cause of it ending longterm

should be some fun at first, but i think serious healing from your past would need to happen in order for you to really move forward and have the kind of relationship you want, also i'd suggest really looking at what you want and whether or not it's fair and realistic

there's a chance that you're not seeing things clearly or are holding things to fantasy standard that's going to add to things just not working out (i feel like in a way it comes from past wounding but also a desire for something that feels fated)
>>
>>12008092

sirius was better
>>
>>12007334
orthopaedics, maybe check out the video i linked
>>
time to make another gen
>>
>>12008134
Dave from homestuck is abnormally popular with ftms for some reason.
>>12008173
Sirius is a good character but ftms relate to Remus.
>>
>>12008247
Make it Ben Shapiro edition.
>>
>>12008164
Yeah, my ex is an awful person. I’ve been seriously re-evaluating what I want and what I need in a relationship ever since we broke up. I hope to not repeat my same mistakes and get into relationships with people based purely on lust or passion. I long for a meaningful connection and tbhon I just don’t want to waste my time on relationships that are going to end up in the gutter due to there being on foresight or lack of planning... if it’s possible could you pull a few cards to confirm whether or not the new partner is someone I’ve been in a previous relationship before? I’ve been fearing a return of multiple exes, especially since it’s the retrograde. I’m pretty determined on not repeating the same cycles and I’ll be shanking a bitch if he really does come back
>>
>>12007764
Yes. I am fine with being a manlet myself so long as I am muscular. I am not so short though and see plenty of cis men that are shorter than me. I want a shorter bf.
Cis men will call this a cope but it's actually true that short men are more proportionately masculine than tall men. Ectomorphic men tend to have skinnier, longer bodies that are more similar to their female counterparts than endomorphic and mesomorphic men. These tall men also have the hardest time putting on muscle.
I see some FTMs bragging about being tall, but those ones tend to have bodies which are easier to clock desu.
>>
>>12008276
we just had a ben shapiro edition
>>
>>12008264

i didn't find him particularly relatable

>>12008277

yeah i'll pull a few more, are you the anon i spoke to about this before? it's interesting if that's the case because this reading is very similar to a point where i thought maybe it was you

i'm pretty sure the retrograde doesn't affect me, people always flip their shit over mercury retrograde and i just don't get it

if it's you then without even pulling cards i'm leaning towards it being him due to the last reading but i will anyway cuz why not?
>>
>>12008277

upright card fell out indicating it was him, but i shuffled anyway while asking and got another upright yes, this time the clarifier card from the last reading funny enough

i think you're feeling it too, and know deep down that it's him due to your connection and the karmic ties there
>>
>topping a ftm that's way taller than me
very hot
>>
>>12008341
How tall are you?
>>
>>12008297
We can never have enough Ben Shapiro editions.
>>
Make it Ram Ranch edition.
>>
>>12008308
>>12008332
yeah, I asked you for one before. You told me he was scared shitless to make a move and that kinda boosts my ego tbqh. I thought things would be different since some time has passed but I guess he’s still bound to me. Fuckin sucks. I’ve moved on almost completely but there’s still a connection between us. It kinda pisses me off if I’m being honest
>>
>>12008387
Too late

>>12008475
>>12008475
>>12008475
>>12008475
>>
>>12008476

responding properly in the new thread but do you have discord? i feel like this conversation would be easier without distractions



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.