[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So I was wondering about the brain studies done on gays and trannies. There are some studies that show that gay men sometimes have brains which appear to resemble female brains in some way. There are also studies which has claimed to show that parts of MtFs brains resemble female brains (and vice versa). Does anyone know if the studies show the same brain pattern differences? Because if they do, surely it could just be assumed that lots of trannies (probs the ones sometimes described as HSTS) have brains like gay men, or that lots of gay guys have the potential to transition but some dont because they are happy enough as men, etc.

Also, could it be that if a tranny doesnt have the brain difference, is there another cause of why they feel so?
>>
>>11539645
Only AGPs have brains of women. HSTS have brains of gay men.
>>
The whole "gays have female brains" is a heavily misconstrued conclusion based on some flimsy similarities between brain scans.
It's about as accurate as Rorschach tests.
>>
>>11539645
I never wanted a tranny Bond but now I do. Bonus points if she doesn't even do any spy stuff, and just spends the entire film lecturing her co-workers for misgendering her and committing non-verbal micro-aggressions
>>
>>11539655
technically AGPs actually have the brains of straight men who find the thought of being a woman sexually arousing
>>
>>11539718
>HSTS
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>11539750
They accidentally posted their Twitter account a while back which had a ton of old posts about having a gf so I would take them with a grain of salt.
>>
>>11539763
Wew. I've heard about being exposed as AGP, but I thought it was some sort of joke. I see it did take a toll on him.
>>
>>11539763
yeah i was prison gay, i even thought i was asexual. i just didn’t know any guys and my friends all hated guys.
>>
>>11539797
the term pseudobisexual really resonated with me when i realised i wouldn’t fuck a girl but i would definitely fuck a guy
>>
>>11539645
never read a study like that. only the one where part of a gay man's brain is much smaller than a normie brain.
>>
>>11539705
i would fucking watch that
"a triumph!"
>>
>>11539645
>piers morgan an heros
nothing of value lost, and actually a lot of value gained
>>
>>11539797
Cope.
>>
>>11539645
Piers Morgan is based as fuck.
I love ftms but i'll shoot myself in the anus if 007 ends up looking like pic related.
>>
>>11539847
nah, i’m good. it was like

>dates men
>transitions
>gets violently threatened by a man i flirt with online
>scared to date men
>date a girl but don’t have sex with her
>fantasise about men but scared to do anything
>try dating men again
>goes well
>don’t date women again
>>
File: 1546279421951.jpg (84 KB, 720x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>11539645
All transtrender research is irrelevant.
Until they can be classified correctly it's all nothing more than anecdotal.
Every study is polluted with 99% Chris chans, aids dumpster cders, and tumblr moosekins.

Grain of salt
>>
File: 1512643195566.png (56 KB, 621x702)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>11539867
>Piers Morgan
>based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.