[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1428509180984.png (1.53 MB, 850x1200)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
I'm a straight cis girl with pretty severe PCOS and I larp as a non-passing trans girl here, you probably know me very well, but it doesn't matter. You guys are very easy to fool with some simple image editing skills, and I'm grateful for attention I otherwise wouldn't have had. But I did not come here to make a personal blog post.
I want you all transgirls to feel better and not take bad things on this board too seriously. Seeing all those "you'll never be a woman" must be pretty devastating to your self-esteem. But you must know that there are cis girls that are getting clocked here regularly, and I'm far, far from the only one. You girls need to be less harsh to yourself, stay strong and keep going. Don't let all the negativity get to you.
I'll be here for you <3
>>
File: 1540439111941.jpg (75 KB, 493x492)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>11539170
>Seeing all those "you'll never be a woman" must be pretty devastating to your self-esteem.
No really. It made me laugh the first few times. Now it is boring.

Thanks for your post. If you have severe PCOS, I can relate to you, since you are a person who feels dysphoria for her masculine traits. There is more common between you and MTFs than between MTFs and FTMs!

*hugs*
>>
>>11539170
I wonder how many trans girls who have seen your posts or even talked to you thinking you were a fellow trans girl have died by suicide since. Never getting to know you were cis.
>>
>>11539170
This kinda got me surprisingly emotional. I appreciate your positivity and I’m kinda sorry that you’re able to relate. If you have a discord and you ever want someone to talk to I’d be willing to add ya. Thanks for the kind words.
>>
>>11539170
IKTF
I got a simmilar issue, just flipped 180°.
At work our clothes are almost identical for men and women, wich leads to some odd situations where I sometimes get misgendered by customers.
To avoid that I use a deeper voice, always leave a stubble and dropped below 10% bodyfat to reduce gyno.
>>
>>11539321
You know she's almost certainly meming, right?

She's either mtf just trying to make other trannies feel good, or a cis girl just visiting the board and taking pity on us, thinking pretending she's a trip will make us feel better.
>>
>>11539445
why do you rather believe that than on someone who might legitimately want you to feel good? thats so pathetic. learn to accept help and heal yourself, i know its tough but you cant deny the help of everyone who tries
>>
>>11539170
i love you <3
>>
This just come off as condescending.
>>
>>11539170
thank you for this honestly. when i was starting off my transition i tried to ignore these messages but they fester in here and its honestly drilled into your subconscious whether you want to accept it or not. all the hsts and agp memes and all of the things people here try to internalize so somehow they hurt less. its amazing to also know that today i am a woman after 5 years of lurking here and actively posting and in 2 years of hrt im honestly better off than anyone ive ever met and people have always considered me prettier than all the cis girls surrounding me at parties and events and it makes me really proud of myself for going through all these 20 years of dysphoria and making it out of it. people here just want to project their pain, and ive always understood that, but i think some people believe it and this post is really valuable.
>>
>>11539478
Proud of what? You didn’t do anything except be born with good genetics. The “work” transwomen put in won’t do shit if the genetics aren’t there.
>>
>>11539445
I know it’s a possibility, but I dunno, something about it strikes me as genuine and I’m just gunna choose to believe it is. Even if it’s a meme it’s still a positive thing to say and think.
>>
>>11539454
>thats so pathetic.
And this is what I'll take away from this thread.
>>
>>11539488
lmao fucking relax. im happy for who i am why cant you just accept that why do you have to come for me like im your enemy... i worked hard to be capable of fitting into society as a woman and i still dont in so many ways, and im still raising the trans flag to everyone i speak to specifically to help you have an easier time coexisting socially. stop pushing everyone away.
>>
>>11539170
I know who you are with 99% confidence, you should change your writing style. Drop anime images as well, at least when you confess something like this.
And give me a favor, assuming your story is true, stop shitting up the board with your measurements and saying that you are a hon when you clearly not, you are making me and many others feel bad.
>>
>>11539478
>all the hsts and agp memes and all of the things people here try to internalize so somehow they hurt less.
Is it so wrong, to want to hurt less?
>>
>>11539508
Because you're pushing a narrative that isn't true and is hurtful and misleading to people. Work did not get you where you are.
>>
>>11539522
not at all, but there are better ways other than ridiculing yourself and alienating yourself from reality and whats actually being currently debated in the world...

>>11539532
of course its not just hard work if youre talking about passing and being pretty lol. but the endurance and going through all the same motions of dysphoria you go through and never feeling like i pass even though everyone reinforces that in me were a challenge and they still are... dont try to discredit my path because its literally the same as yours, and passing was never my goal and ill never want to be stealth even if i can. my documents will stay the same and institutions hate me and discriminate against me the same way. but i guess its easier to exclude someone than to attempt to understand her
>>
>>11539549
>I'm not capitalizing because I'm cute, teehee~~~
>>
>>11539568
of course i am capitalizing, im giving people a look at a transwoman that theyd have never guessed and i always shock them when i say so. you guys always complain that you get mistaken for drag queens isnt this at the very minimum the opposite of that...? and if not i have so many fresh out of the closet trans women that come to me for advice, it makes me feel like im capitalizing on being cis passing
>>
>>11539549
>better ways other than ridiculing yourself
I don't ridicule myself...

What do you think I should do to hurt less?
>>
>>11539582
therapy if thats accessible to you, leaving 4chan was the sanest decision i have ever made
>>
>>11539549
You're trying to act like we're the same, and we're not at all. That's the problem. We don't have the same problems and society doesn't see us the same.

Never wanting to be stealth is not the same thing as not being able to be stealth.
>>
>>11539488
The quote is literally
>proud of myself for going through all these 20 years of dysphoria and making it out of it
She's proud she hasn't offed herself and had the courage to transition (and btw transition can be a long and painful process regardless of genetics. telling your family/friends you're trans, dealing with the emotional overloads that puberty round 2 brings, and dealing with transphobia and dysphoria in general aren't easy), that's not a hard concept to grasp.
The responses to this person honestly seem to be motivated by like an overt bitterness and cynicism and it makes me worried for you.
>>
>>11539596
Therapy isn't and I've nowhere else to go.

The ways I cope, they're all I have...
>>
>>11539618
and im not saying we are the same, nobody is the same, i suffered a lot with xenophobia in most of my youth along with getting beat up for being ugly and spat on by kids younger than me boo. im saying some things we go through are the same and i want to support your struggles in any way i can from my place of privilege that im in today and only have ever been in today.

>>11539627
ty haha i wish people just talked to me without meme arrows and picked my brain instead of trying to shun me
>>11539638
im really sorry you have to go through this, and i know its tough but you should at least value yourself more because youre worth so much, and someday when or if you make it out of that, youll realize how much you actually deserve and i dont think these 4chan theorists do justice to the love you actually need
>>
>>11539656
Stop trying to type like a retard to seem "cute", you don't seem cute, you come off as retarded. Capitalize and use proper punctuation.
>>
>>11539656
You can't support my struggles, no one can support my struggles. I grew into a 6 foot tall man, how exactly do you expect to make that better?
>>
>>11539661
>Capitalize and use proper punctuation.
Hey, what if you stopped caring about pointless shit on an anonymous imageboard? Eschewing capitalizing and punctuation is just an informal style of writing, and you should be aware that lots of people who do not consider themselves "cute" or trying to be "cute" use it. We're not writing essays here, so relax.
>>
>>11539665
Not them, but hrt and helping us move towards a society that doesn't shame transpeople passing or not?
>>
>>11539444
Are you a boymoder MTF?

>>11539488
Wrong. Genetics are only relevant for physique. One has to put work into voice, mannerisms, way of carrying oneself, and learning female customs (like makeup).
>>
>>11539669
>Eschewing capitalizing and punctuation is just an informal style of writing
It's not an informal style, it's just a lazy "style" widely adopted by millenials and zoomers that appeared thanks to ever diminishing attention span in the era of instant messagers, which discourage the use of capitalization and proper punctuation.
>>
>>11539675
I'm already on HRT and have been for 2 years like them. Having people not shame me won't change the way I look. People see man or woman, no campaign is going to change that. It's just going to make it so they pretend.

>>11539680
I already said that, but it's irrelevant because anyone can put the same amount of work into transitioning and only the one with good genetics will turn out okay.
>>
>>11539656
>youll realize how much you actually deserve and i dont think these 4chan theorists do justice to the love you actually need
What do you mean anon? :(
>>
>>11539661
thanks but i just dont give a fuck

>>11539665
i cant change your physionomy but i can change what people view and accept as a woman and thats all i hope to bring to the world in my lifetime, im sorry you feel like thats barring you from acceptance its the worst feeling.

>>11539680
this is true too i mean only this month i finally stopped wearing full face makeup but like hiding your 5 o clock is fucking hard and it plagued me forever, and like i think that its not so much just learning mannerisms but being yourself and accepting that your gestures arent wrong to begin with is really important too and hard. im a pretty like "rough" girl i tend to just walk into everything and not care much about my surroundings and people ended up just taking me as a really cool girl and i dont think thats defiant of my femininity either! voice is extremely difficult and i struggled a lot with it too.

>>11539690
people do see man and woman, youre right but i think that more and more people are seeing people who constantly shift from looking more like one to the other and eventually, hopefully, people will be too confused to differ. but also i kind of dont care how they see me anymore, i Am trans and i think i bring a history of struggle and hardship thats much more valuable to society than someone who always had everything spoonfed to them.

>>11539697
i mean youre worth more than any of this, or the way people treat you. dont let them make you feel inferior because it takes a whole fucking lot more to stay alive than to take yourself out and youre evidently that strong.
>>
>>11539757
You would care if you didn't pass.
>>
>>11539761
youre right, and i did care for a long time
>>
>>11539769
So why would you even bring that up like it’s relevant?
>>
>>11539680
>Are you a boymoder MTF?
No, I'm a cis male with the skeleton of a little girl and a 25" waist.
>>
>>11539687
It's literally an informal style. You can call it lazy, but the thing is typically a lack of laziness leads to something that has a point. if i switch to typing like this i haven't actually really lost much of anything. readability maybe takes a slight dip if i ignore periods like so (which btw she didnt) however its the most minor of problems and you are being a total baby about something that doesnt matter for no reason
>>11539690
>People see man or woman
There's a difference between seeing someone as AMAB and seeing someone as a man. One of the reasons this is so painful for you may be because you've internalized a lack of passing as invalidity. You grew up in a society that didn't accept you for who you were, or never knew you for who you were because you assumed it wouldn't. That's hard to get past, but you have to understand the perspective you're working from. Humans adapt and are molded by the societies we grow up in. Change is still possible after this, but it's just difficult to drop what we've internalized. I don't want to minimize the effects of dysphoria, or say that this would eliminate it, but rather I want to point out that this is a factor when it comes to the comfort you feel in being yourself in societal (and even personal) contexts. Things get better when people accept you, and having people that accept you can help you to accept yourself. Not to mention it helps with the practical aspects of learning to be a woman.
>it's irrelevant because anyone can put the same amount of work into transitioning
and if you're born quadriplegic you won't be playing the guitar anytime soon but does that mean no guitarist can ever been proud of the advances they've made through hard work? You're being ridiculous, and I think it's just because you wanted to vent about your pain, which is understandable but I don't think is healthy to be so bitter about stuff.

but ok i have to get to work so please both of you do your best to not be like this
>>
>>11539796
Cute!
>>
>>11539802
You just compared me to being a quadriplegic because of my situation lmao.

You’re acting like a guitarist and a quadriplegic are somehow connected in any way like passing and non-passing transwomen are? I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

Any gains a person like that would make would be average things a non-handicapped person could do. They’re only accomplishments because they’re so disadvantaged compared to the average person. They’re never be on par with them.
>>
>>11539842
>Cute!
That is exactly my issue, I don't want to be cute, but I'm stuck with this body.
>inb4 start lifting
Tried that, my wrists can't take the required loads.
>>
>>11539876
Just how small are you?
>>
>>11539880
160 cm
That is like 5'3" I guess.
Wrists are 14,5 cm in circumfence, or a bit under 6".
>>
>>11539873
its just to say that no matter how hard you have it everyone is making efforts to keep up and stay alive. no one is comparing being trans to being physically disabled, we are just comparing the efforts that people have to do to acheive what they want and how much harder it IS if you have a disadvantage but in the end everyone is making some form of effort. and we made a lot of similar if not the same efforts and suffered a lot of the same things. just in different degrees and i mean i didnt choose to turn out the way i did either but i know what youve been throufh and i know what you go through every day.
>>
>>11539918
whats wrong with being cute
>>
File: 1521663043914.gif (27 KB, 494x655)
27 KB
27 KB GIF
>>11539170
This is nice post!
>>
>>11539951
There is nothing wrong with it in itself except for people taking you not serious, I just don't want it.
You could as well ask OP what is wrong with beeing manly.
>>
>>11539975
she isnt manly she just has pcos
>>
>>11540030
>unpassing
>not manly
>>
>>11540037
shes lying
>>
>>11540179
And why would she?
>>
>>11540181
because she has low self-esteem
>>
>>11540186
If people clock her, maybe she is right.
>>
>>11540193
i dont believe that happens
>>
>>11540195
OP here. You don't have to believe me, worst thing that can happen is that a few transgirls will feel better about themselves and become less negativistic. You don't have to trust me, just find a picture of a masculine girl (preferably not so attractive), make sure it's not easy to find, and post it in one of the passing threads. I assure you people will start nitpicking every feature of hers, and some will say that she doesn't pass and will never be a woman.
I'd reveal my identity just to prove my point, but it'll force me to cease posting in that case.
>>
>>11540225
Are you Paul?
>>
>>11540236
Who? No, I'm not.
>>
>>11540240
then who are you and why would revealing your identity mean you have to stop posting
>>
>>11539796
Better take HRT and _become_ a cute girl. Do the best with the cards you were dealth!
>>
>>11539170
non-passing trans girl larping as a straight cis girl larping as a non-passing trans girl
yikes...
>>
>>11539170
Not sure if it is just me, but I am picking up on some very subtle signals in this post.

The pic sets the tone of bemused condescension. The start comes off with a bit of face rubbing at her superiority and a jab at those who don't feel they pass. She then says she impersonates other's problems for attention and mocks the people here for being gullible before trying to defuse that conscious thought by saying she isn't looking for attention here, though of course she is.
She claims she wants you to feel better and then gives the standard advice of "just ignore it". at the same time she doesn't say that these are wrong, meaning she is just saying them in a subtle manner.
She follows it up with a meaningless promise that can never be redeemed.

Overall this is a pretty good way to fuck with people here. The insults are buried within false comfort and sympathy so that you take them to heart. I can see this being rather damaging for that reason, like a Trojan horse it's purpose is to slip past the usual defenses so it can attack you from within.
I have little doubt she is telling the truth here, just not the whole truth, and in my experience, a half truth is usually worse than a lie.
>>
>>11539515
That's the point, don't you see?
She takes the indirect route, the curved path, to attack.
I have little doubt that she outright hates trans women, it is painted all over the subtext.
>>
>>11540270
>hurr durr take HRT
Why did I know you would post that?
Feminising myself would be hell for me and ruin my body.
>do the best with the cards you where delath
There are sports where my physique is of advantage, reducing my testosterone-levels would reduce my performance.
So far training is going well and I'm more than capable of competing with taller athletes.
>>
File: pepe Gulag.jpg (311 KB, 800x419)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>11540370
Enjoy your dirty ape body then.
>>
>>11540346
I don't hate transpeople. I want to encourage them to make them feel better.
>>
File: 1547211510401.jpg (89 KB, 1500x982)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>11540439
>Enjoy your dirty ape body then.
Does this look like an ape to you?
>>
>>11540482
OwO
>>
>>11540447
Sure you do.
>>
>>11540532
If I simply hated transpeople I would have used far more direct approach. I genuinely want to help.
>>
And suddenly Mario is nowhere to be found...
>>
>>11540541
No, because that isn't how females operate. On average and taken as a whole they are far more given to subtlety, mind games, and hiding biting subtext inside of benign words.
All it takes to see what you are really trying to say is to ignore the meanings of the words and pay attention to the tones, which are condescension, superiority, disgust, and hatred.
>>
>>11540603
You don't need to overthink things that much.
>>
>>11540609
I know I don't need to, but should I?
>>
>>11540618
Most people won't overthink it and they'll get a positive message I was trying to convey. Occam's razor.
>>
>>11540657
Yes, they will internalize the 'positive message' not noticing the hidden barbs and poison laced in every word.
Just because people don't notice it doesn't mean that it doesn't still get through, as you well know.
>>
>>11540603
shut the fuck up for fucks sake. people are trying to give other people help and hope mind your own business if you think it doesnt adress or reach you. what are these barbed wires? "WOW MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT ASSUME YOU CAN CLOCK ANYBODY" yeah fuck thats so fucking evil. shes literally here or larping or whatever you wanna call it because she feels excluded socially and these are the groups she found out she can pass for and fit in, just like anyone looking for somewhere to belong. you just sound like an incel who thinks they understand women and instead you just come off as hopeless and obsessed with a singular person creating a conspiracy on an image board just to mess with your perception of transpeople? jesus christ you guys need to be contained
>>
>>11540603
and what youre talking about is called being petty and theres no context here for that to be a thing. shes initiating a conversation, try actually socializing instead of assuming what women are like based on a collection of NEETs whispering to eachother about the villainy of womanhood because the only girl who you think youll ever love broke up with you. its really pathetic and annoying i hate this place so much
>>
>>11540447
>I don't hate transpeople. I want to encourage them to make them feel better.
How? You have everything I want, yet you pretend to be the same as me. I bet you even pass.
>>
>>11540843
its called empathy. i know, its insane.
>>
>>11540870
How is ""empathy"" going to make us feel any better?
>>
>>11540912
when you make yourself vulnerable to someone who wants to hear and care for your problems you'd be surprised how much better you might feel, but ill let you figure it out
>>
>>11540973
I'm as vulnerable as they come anon.

>but ill let you figure it out
Then you don't want to help at all.
>>
>>11541138
youve replied to everything with arrogance and disdain... it sounds like you have a lot of walls
>>
>>11541148
Do you want to help me or do you want to tell me I'm beyond redemption and that it's all my own fault?
>>
>>11541162
no one said its your fault for anything lol. but i already offered my help and yall shat on me, i stand by what i said and i hope it can be somehow applicable to your conception of your experiences as well. sorry if i wasnt personable enough
>>
>>11541199
>but i already offered my help
So what can I do to accept it?

Maybe whatever walls I have are there because I've got no other way to survive. Because the reality that some people, people like you, have everything I ever wanted, for nothing, by pure chance, is too painful for me to endure?
>>
>>11541243
be receptive next time, take your time to believe people and trust that they actually mean to help you specially when you feel safe accepting it. we dont have everything given to us, we work really hard too, im still struggling to stick around but im doing my best to help people who are where i used to be, so deep stuck in my own head and so unable to relate to others. you just have to accept that there are people willing to help you, and not everyone is out for you
>>
>>11541295
>be receptive
How? Tell me how to be "receptive" and I can try to be it. Don't tell me, and you're just gloating again over how irredeemable I am.

>next time
So you're offering me no help, whatever help you somehow offered without telling me how to accept it has now been withdrawn.

>trust that they actually mean to help you specially when you feel safe accepting it
I'm willing to trust whatever you say if you show it to me. If you mean to help me, help me, and I'll trust you.

>we dont have everything given to us, we work really hard too
You didn't work hard to be female, you had that given to you. What else is there?
>>
>>11541376
>be receptive
no one is gloating about how irredeemable you are stop fucking victimizing yourself its really fucking obnoxious
>next time
i have a lot of mental health issues too and this isnt easy for me, i only come here every so often exactly because of this. sorry if that makes you feel undignified of help but ive refused help several times too and im capable of acknowledging times when my closest friends left me while i needed the most but wasnt capable of vocalizing it.

>trust
thats not how it works. i dont even know you. if youre struggling to accept help and i dont even have any empathy for you and youre just keeping me at arms length already i cant force you to accept my help. you either do or dont and if you dont i move on because there are other people who will be more receptive and those are the people who are ready to be helped. if youre not at that place yet and youre dealing with being hurt still thats totally valid but its no ones place to break through that just for you, specially if i dont know you

>you didnt work hard to be female
thanks for trying to discredit me continuously but yes, yes i did. i worked my hardest and i still cant maintain myself fully independently. my life is still extremely stressful and intolerable at times. ive worked hard for many things in my life and discrediting my struggles just makes me want to help you less because theyre how i relate to you.
>>
>85 posts
>no picture
is it really this easy to LARP on /lgbt/?
>>
>>11541508
yeah you should give it a try spending 3 hours or more thinking about a persona to take on just to fuck with people online because i have nothing better to do lmao
>>
>>11541484
>stop fucking victimizing yourself
My choice is blaming everything else or blaming myself.

>im capable of acknowledging times when my closest friends left me while i needed the most but wasnt capable of vocalizing it.
I needed help and vocalized it as best I could and my closest friends refused. Can you understand how I'm bitter and surrendered and how offers of help feel futile and empty?

>youre dealing with being hurt still thats totally valid but its no ones place to break through that just for you
I feel like I'll never break though. I can't be receptive without knowing how.

>discrediting my struggles just makes me want to help you less because theyre how i relate to you.
I'm hate and resentment and sadness. I hate people who try and resent people who struggle because spite can be comforting to feel. Wanting others to feel pain distracts me from wanting myself to feel pain.
>>
>>11541554
as if there aren't thousands of neckbeards on 4chan with that much free time to burn
>>
>>11541628
sorry im really not one of them, im just in vacations trying to touch bases with an old community i used to frequent. but youre probably right lol there are... i think theyre usually predatory though not as much helpful as im trying to be

>>11541614
listen, you have probably a lot of problems going on, and not a single individual can help you. that's never the case with anybody. i've latched onto a pedophile when i was 13, and ive latched onto someone who made me feel even worse but the thing is that you have to break through a lot of shit in life by yourself. i think people's job is maintenance, its coming into a bar and being liek wow i cant believe this shit happened to me today. ive spent so much time stuck in my room beating my head against a wall before i could even go to a music venue and try to open up to people as a human being okay, and even today i only live out of curiosity for the world and what might happen. i had the luck of living in a really big city that's constantly reassuring of trans people and these communities exist and they really dont feel superficial, theres just an interest in people to get to know different ways of lives and realities such as transfolk and i have a lot of friends who are far from passing who im extremely jealous at how easy they have it. its ridiculous, they can tell their parents and they wont even call them a fucking transvestite like what? they will be understanding and be even more well off socially? i legitimately will even feel upset at these people and its something im struggling to work on myself, and i mean one of these unpassing transpeople sexually assaulted me like twice and im extremely uncomfortable around them but theyre one of my only friends. i dont know i think that what im trying to say is just you have to be constantly questioning yourself and trying to escape that. for me it was by going out and watching people talk to eachother and understand my place in that. everyone has their own path
>>
>>11541666
I'm sorry. I just want people to hurt because I identify with that.
>>
>>11539170
>Seeing all those "you'll never be a woman" must be pretty devastating to your self-esteem
>self-esteem
psychological nonsense

the reason you people are insecure and miserable is because you know deep down a straight guy doesn't want a women with a dick or a chopped off dick

for me an ugly women becomes attractive when I have a lot of things in common with her
>>
>>11541714
>when i have lots in common with her
like being ugly?
>>
>>11539170
I'm just a guy who came to check whats going on on /lgbt/ and saw this thread. Now I have a new fetish: cis straight girl bullying trans and then (sarcastically) giving them some emotional support.
I need to bring this to /d/
>>
>>11542792
sick one senpai almost got me with that one go jerk off to some vore
>>
>>11539596
And yet here you are, on 4chan. Once you're here, you're here for life
>>
>>11543373
just passing by anon by next week ill be gone for another year :)
>>
I’m an ftm who’s been in girlmode his entire life. I have all female siblings, I’ve been surrounded by woman my entire life. They come in as many shapes and sizes as cis men do and I still know they’re woman. A lot of you will rag on yourself for not looking like a stereotypical “cis womyn” but the reality is that not even cis woman look like how you envision females look like. They’re chubby, large, lanky, square, ect. There’s plenty of ugly chicks as well, and you all look prettier than the unkept cis woman I’ve met.
>>
>>11543412
>A lot of you will rag on yourself for not looking like a stereotypical “cis womyn” but the reality is that not even cis woman look like how you envision females look like.
Why are they so hypocritical then, holding you/each other to standards they don't even meet?

How do they want you to look for their stereotypes?
>>
>>11543376
>just passing by anon by next week ill be gone for another year :)
See, you're nothing like us. You're a cis girl who comes here for fun, to LARP as an icky tranny LOL.
>>
>>11548873
Why do you think she is a cis girl who larps as a tranny?
>>
>>11548873
i really am nothing like you. i dealt with my problems and moved on from this place and instead of trashing on people who go and went through the same motions as i did im choosing to try my hardest to be a positive and loving person to those minorities who need the most. this place is literally a festering of pain that helps No one. in fact it does the opposite, and im just sharing a little of experience outside of it to bring hope.
>>
>>11549009
>people who go and went through the same motions as i did
We didn't go theough whatever petty and insignificant problems you had.
>im choosing to try my hardest to be a positive and loving person to those minorities who need the most.
That's obviously us and yet what are you offering us? Nothing but taunting and minimizing our pain by pretending it's comparable to yours.
>this place is literally a festering of pain that helps No one.
Certainly your posts don't.
>im just sharing a little of experience outside of it to bring hope.
Wow, I'm so hopeful, if I was a cis girl like you I could be happy. That's something to hope for, right? So when is my hope coming true OP?
>>
>>11549152
>So when is my hope coming true OP?
OP here.
You're not even talking to me. I capitalize, so you can see if it was me or not.
>>
>>11549172
Question stands. How are you giving us hope OP? When do we get to be cis like you? Where's our hope?

>I capitalize, so you can see if it was me or not.
Learn how to use the name field.
>>
>>11549203
>How are you giving us hope OP?
Most of you can look like girls.
>When do we get to be cis like you?
You don't, but you also don't get to be ugly like me. Maybe one day technology will get you even closer.
>Learn how to use the name field.
How is it my fault that you talked to a person that didn't even claim to be me?
>>
>>11549220
>Most of you can look like girls.
What hope is that? Most cis girls can look like girls, does that make you feel any better about your PCOS?

>but you also don't get to be ugly like me.
No, we get to look worse. You admitted in the OP you needed photoshop to look like a tranny.

Calling yourself ugly only insults us since we don't pass at all. Just like how comparing your supposed problems to ours just makes ours look easy.
>>
>>11539757
I love your positivity anon, it's a bright light in this cesspit of suffering and despair that is 4chan

>>11539687
so why are you so full of hatred over people who are doing something that they were born and raised doing
hate the capitalist system which is (d)evolved into cultivating a variety of addictions through manipulation of our minds and bodies in an attempt to extract more value from us, don't hate the people who were born into and who are being exploited by said system

>>11540309
not everyone is out to get you anon
the thing that's way more insidious that gets circulated a lot around here is the idea of "boymode"; essentially, you're made to be so anxious about you're appearance (which by the way is a social norm of patriarchy forced on to women, who are expected to be seen and not heard; it also perpetuates the idea that only beautiful women get to be considered and treated as women, but ugly women are abominations that should be abused), such that you might not ever actually gain the courage to express as your true self which is suicide fuel in itself. and if you do manage to express at some point, you will NOT pass because you haven't had any practice trying to pass in public at all before that point, and you might get so discouraged that you never try it again. and then beyond all this, there's "perma-boymode", which basically means you're a transwoman only in isolation for the rest of your life. you will never experience social interactions as your gender identity, you will get no emotional support from friends nor family because they won't even know, and you make it that much easier to repress and risk transitioning at 50 into an even worse looking hon which will make (You) kill yourself because you've already shown that you're unwilling to accept the possibility of being an unattractive woman
>>
>>11540482
hot
>>
>>11539515
JANNU IS MEMEING AGAIN
>>
>>11539918
How big is your dick though?
>>
>>11552930
18 cm
>>
>>11553115
it's truly amazing the number of people on this board who claim to have bigger than average dicks
>>
>>11553359
I know many people exaggerate, but I'm only honest about it.
Look at the pic of me if you don't belive it.
>>11540482
>>
>>11553384
you can't reliably tell from soft/semi how big it will be when fully erect, but girth is more important than length anyway in my experience
your thighs are fucking fantastic btw. what's your routine?
>>
>>11553419
>you can't reliably tell from soft/semi how big it will be when fully erect, but girth is more important than length anyway in my experience
Yea, that is true as well.
>your thighs are fucking fantastic
Thank you.
>btw. what's your routine?
Cycling, mostly in the mountains.
>>
>>11553458
ah that makes sense. hmu if your bike ever breaks and you need something else to ride
>>
>>11552867
She's just trying to help!
>>
>>11553515
What country are your from?
>>
>>11553115
Just keep that gorgeous bulge showing and people will realize you're just a small guy with a big package

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.