[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: fruity.jpg (199 KB, 1200x600)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Fruity Trans Men Need Space Edition
old >>11506254

>General FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
>Passing guide:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/
>Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc
>How to start testosterone therapy:
https://ftmmagazine.com/how-to-start-testosterone-therapy/
>Medical Therapy and Health for Trans Men:
https://nickgorton.org/Medical%20Therapy%20and%20HM%20for%20Transgender%20Men_2005.pdf

>Surgery info:
https://www.ftmsurgery.net/
>Surgery FAQ:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/162HJXNdX8LWPbRPhCbBvKTy5b6XzE8o9h7L-MxMWgjA/mobilebasic
>Surgery forums:
http://www.ftmsurgery.net/forums/
>Bottom surgery consultation guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wp8TYoHZPSKz5xNAenV0x1qUr2nHnp3ojGWmQwr2cTQ

>Voice pitch analyzer:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer
iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-pitch-analyzer/id1302785788

>Legal resources:
https://transgenderlawcenter.org/
>Know your rights:
https://transequality.org/know-your-rights
>Research and journal papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/
>>
>>11527099
First for have a good day and remember to wash your binder
>>
File: Jeremy_nervous.jpg (28 KB, 210x225)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>11528907
>remember to wash your binder
Yeah, guys.
Please. You're over-ripe.
>>
i was thinkin about all the drugs ive been on today: Vicodin, Tylenol, some nicotine, dab pen, and my T shot
>>
>>11529047
Some might call that "self-medicating"
>>
>>11529065
nope, every single one is script except nicotine obviously.
>>
>>11529047
I wish I could do drugs other than testosterone and alcohol again
>>
My hot take is that straight ftms are more oppressed than gay ftms. Thoughts?
>>
>>11529090
what drugs would you be doing if you could?
>>
>>11529079
>tylenol and marijuana are prescription, reee
O-okay, druggie, calm down.
Go get your fix.
>>
>>11529137
kinda necessary to sedate the pain rn but ok
>>
>>11529095
this is probably true cuz theyre being seen as lesbians and we're being seen as straight girls
>>
>>11529162
not that anon, but there is no way you need all 4 Vicodin, Tylenol, Nicotine, and Weed for pain unless you have a pretty high tolerance for most of those drugs and even then why mix rather then taking more of one/two?
>>
>>11529181
>not to mention testosterone
Maybe they're going for liver damage.
>>
>>11529181
i do have a pretty high tolerance to weed and nicotine. ive been taking them throughout the day so it wasnt all at once, i realized the Tylenol this morning didnt do as much so i took Vicodin later today. i also had a ftm friend come over and let me hit his vape
>>
>>11529206
that's the definition of self-medicating.
it's a cry for help.
>>
>>11529219
considering the fact that i just had surgery and havent taken any non script drugs for a month beforehand i dont think im virtue signaling anything
>>
>>11529047

im not even 100% on everything i've done honestly... theres some research chemicals in there idk what those were... and phenibut, coke, heroin, pcp, weed, molly, shrooms, lsd, other assorted opiates, benzos, muscle relaxers, adderall... i think that's all the ones i count

then there's shit like kratom and kava etc too but those dont count
>>
>>11529181

tylenol and weed dont work very well for pain tbf... both just take the edge off even together they dont do a ton, and vicodin isnt usually strong + they fuck it up with tylenol being in the mix... all 3 does work better than them alone

i feel like people really overhype the pain killing benefits of weed... it helps but it's nothing special for it
>>
>>11529206

you shouldnt take tylenol + vicodin desu, go for an nsaid or kratom if you need extra or shit even lemon balm is surprisingly good with easing pain

prescription opiates are typically cut with the same shit in tylenol... and you can od and cause fatal damage with that if you take too much... people die from tylenol overdoses, it causes organ failure
>>
>>11529446

+ just realized you wrote today not in general...

most ive done at once was heroin, alcohol, nicotine, coke, codeine, xanax, muscle relaxers, phenibut and weed... but not spread throughout the day i just was taking everything in my vicinity cuz it was there and i wanted to feel all of it... there was herbal shit thrown in too but i dont remember what all of it was

not sure how i didnt die... i was under 100 lbs at the time, i guess just tolerance
>>
guys, there's a new pokemon movie out and in the movie there's this kid with a lucario who's a side character and the kid tells this story of how when he was a kid, this luxray used to take care of him and one day, he was playing outside and the luxray warmed the kid with his body (because its cold in sinnoh) until they find the kid but when they find the kid the luxray is fucking dead and it died with a smile on its face from protecting the kid. also in this movie pikachu talks and he says to ash when ash asks why pikachu won't get in the pokeball even though they're about to die from pokemon attacks "its because i always want to be with you"
>>
Where are my fellow FTMGTOWs at?

Let's face it, women are shit. They represent everything wrong in this world. This is an established fact with no need for an explanation.
MtF transgenders are thought to be superior to cis women by some, but just look at this board. They're not women with a "calm and rational and intelligent" male mind. They're women turned up to 11; more neurotic, degenerate, attention-whoring, and manipulative than the average cis woman. Plus they'll most likely try to force you to be feminine because they have a fetish for forced feminization.

Now, on the other hand, are men good options for us?
It would be an insult to ourselves to date straight men as this sort of relationship would imply we're women. Also, straight men aren't attracted to us anyways.
Bisexual men, like all bisexuals generally, are inherently polygamous. Even if they want to commit to a monogamous relationship, they will inevitably cheat because they can't handle repressing their desire for the other gender or genitals.
Gay men are basically cis women with AIDS. They try really hard to be femboys and it's highly annoying. They do a good job at it too, as you can see by their neuroticism, liberalism, and degeneracy being displayed on this board. Look at their gen. They don't talk about long-term romantic relationships or masculinity. They talk about fucking every man they see on Grindr and their huge dildos. Let's face it, every gay masc4masc man on /lgbt/ is an FtM pretending to be cis.
Trans men are iffy because of the insurgence of transtrenderism.
>>
guys, there's a new pokemon movie out and in the movie there's this kid with a lucario who's a side character and the kid tells this story of how when he was a kid, this luxray used to take care of him and one day, he was playing outside and the luxray warmed the kid with his body (because its cold in sinnoh) until they find the kid but when they find the kid the luxray is fucking dead and it died with a smile on its face from protecting the kid. also in this movie pikachu talks and he says to ash when ash asks why pikachu won't get in the pokeball even though they're about to die from pokemon attacks "its because i always want to be with you ".
>>
>>11527099
>Fruity Trans Men
I guess that's me. Life is hard. At least my coworkers friend called me a twink the other day ;)
>>
File: image.gif (393 KB, 496x498)
393 KB
393 KB GIF
>>11529734
>>11529735
>>11529744
Samefagging cuck
>tldr
>>
>>11527099
>realize hating makeup as a teen was because fragile masculinity
>start wearing a little mascara and eyeliner, nothing drastic
>all is well, still passing
>one day konk out at bus stop after drunk all nighter
>wake up to overwhelming crowd of people in uniform asking me 500 questions
>someone called paramedics on me
>struggling with fried brain to answer things and fill paperwork so i can gtfo
>guy leans in discreet, voice low
>"so are you like, male or female"
>mfw
>take too long to respond so he clarifies
>"assigned male or female at birth"
>still too blasted to think of anything so "that's classified" like a dumbass
>finally manage to escape with zero dignity

i give up, i should just shave my beard and become a fake trap
>>
>>11529899
>22:28:24
>22:28:42
Are you actually this retarded?
>>
>>11530151
*22:28:34, but my point still stands.
>>
>>11529206
Rosin or caviar dabs will work with pain better
>>
>>11530073
> mascara and eyeliner

fake ftm
>>
>>11529133
Weed, acid, DMT, Molly, mostly psychs.
>>
>wearing something that is only considered feminine because of the current social construct means i'm no longer a man
>>
>>11529095
Post more rat.
>>
File: 1546831898317.jpg (161 KB, 720x607)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
I get to start T soon, lads. I'm only out to a few close friends and I haven't asked them to use different pronouns/name with me yet.

I'm thinking I'll be girlmoding for a while until I feel like I could pass. I'm 100% in on starting hormones, but I'm terrified of socially transitioning.
>>
>>11528995
is that why yall are smelly, its all in the binder?
>>
>>11530474

how is dmt? ive wanted to try it but havent had a chance yet
>>
>tfw egg cracked
>tfw hips wider than shoulders even though I’m thin
>tfw want to die
>>
>>11529474
>>11529491
the pain killing benefit of weed comes more from cbd since its a tranq iirc and thc is a psych. dont worry im being careful, i havent taken the two together just when one has worn off and im feeling the pain of drains more often
>>11530398
thanks for the tip man, i picked up some blueberry flavor that's been pretty good
>>11530474
is having done weed and acid enough to say i enjoy psychs over other shit?
i don't know if id be brave enough to try dmt or molly tbf
>>11530500
dont think that youre any less of a man just because you enjoy feminine stuff, especially when some guys here have their own fragile masculinity to worry about
>>11530583
congrats bro, it will feel a little awkward asking for a new name/pronouns pre-T but hopefully your close friends are cool about it
>>
I hate how so many ftms brag about being druggies. It's like I'm back in high school.
>>
>>11531202
well, every ftm ive met irl has been a drug dealer... seems to be quite a popular endeavor
>>
>>11531182

i've used cbd oil, and i dont find it very effective at all... only thing that's ever legit worked for pain for me has been opiates, just cant use them anymore... the thing with tylenol is that there's only so much you can take within a certain span of time even if youre not feeling the effects

have you tried meditation for pain? that's more effective and doesnt fuck your liver...

>>11531202

talking about something isn't bragging... there's not some prize for doing a lot of drugs, but if it's been part of your life it's part of your life... if someone talks about anything they do is it bragging to you?
>>
>>11529899
That isn't even samefagging.
>>
>>11531202
Adults take more drugs than kids so I'm not sure that association makes any sense
>>
>>11531313
>have you tried meditation for pain?
nah unless getting lost in thought counts. i think i have too much anxiety and lack of focus to be able to do it, i wouldn't even know where to begin
>>
>>11531182

btw... molly in my experience isnt anything special, biggest thing with it is making sure you actually have molly... ive gotten fake shit in the past

i got absolutely no euphoria (uppers dont give me euphoria ever, they dont have recreational value for me desu) but it did make me talkative and open... the jaw clenching is no joke, there was about 10 minutes where i didnt chew gum during the first time i took it and in that span of time i chipped one of my back teeth... the depression after isn't so bad, that was my main concern about it but it's tolerable

i found it underwhelming and i feel the same way about it that i do about coke desu... just zero interest
>>
>>11531409
I feel the exact same about uppers. the few times i tried coke, i had really bad experiences and it just heightened my anxiety. they make me feel more down if anything. if making sure it's actually molly is the biggest concern i dont think i wanna take the risk and that depression hit doesnt sound appealing at all
>>
>>11531390

it's the opposite of that so i wouldn't count it... skill like any other you have to work on it and any achievements made with it can take a long time and a lot of practice and effort

it's a useful one though... helps anxiety

with pain, if it's consistent you'll get this almost rhythmic sensation to it with the way it flows... focusing on that can help oddly enough, so can void meditation but that's more complicated and not as easy immediately

>>11531442

for me coke just doesn't really work... i don't get euphoria or anything it just helps me drink more, good for hangovers, but that's about it...

uppers don't make me anxious they just dont really do much of anything... like adderall has no recreational value for me it just makes it so songs arent stuck in my head and i dont have a million thoughts at once so it isnt any fun... i dont hyperfocus on it but i dont get distracted and coke is kind of just like that for me

clears my head a bit, but isn't exactly fun
>>
Reminder to join your local DSA chapter. They're nerds but they're doing good work and keeping humanity a voice (in exactly the way that Disney movies and video games don't)
>>
>>11531442

there's tester kits for molly btw, so you can check your shit... i admittedly havent and just taken it (which is stupid, dont do that) and then had my fwbs (he took it separate from my s/o and i, we used it together and he was out at a party) call me up to tell me he felt weird so he piss tested himself and came up clean for everything on multiple drug tests

and obviously that's a fucking retarded way of doing it... should test before you take

i didn't think molly was worth it though... but if you havent tried shrooms i'd recommend those

i find the come up easier than lsd, i was worried about shrooms making me nauseous but lsd actually hits me harder with that... the only thing with shrooms is even moreso than acid you need to be with people who are all on your level

i've gone to work on lsd, wouldnt so that with shrooms... it makes you more sensitive to shit than lsd does on an emotional level and a lot of shit is internal

it's easier to control an acid trip so with shrooms environment is more important
>>
More rats as requested
>>
>>11531471
>with pain, if it's consistent you'll get this almost rhythmic sensation to it with the way it flows... focusing on that can help oddly enough
you couldn't have described this any better. when i try falling asleep, i sorta focus on my heartbeat and the pain it brings in my chest as if it's like a lullaby or something that rocks me to sleep. it's not easy to do but it helps me to pass out and relax for once
each time i did coke nothing would happen for a few hours and then all of a sudden I'm sweating balls, shaking everywhere and sometimes throwing up. it's unreliable and makes me start quivering even if I'm not cold
i also tried adderall recreationally with the friend who opened me up to coke... didnt get me high at all like her, even made me feel "normal" and a little more focused. that experience makes me think i actually have some type of attention deficit
>>11531600
i definitely plan on trying shrooms at some point, but from tripsitting people on it i fear it will make me queasy. acid on the other hand is amazing and i might eventually try microdosing.
>i find the come up easier than lsd
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>11532028
>>
>>11531688
Quality rats, thank you.
>>
>>11532019

i've had a lot of experience dealing with trying to find comfort in that rhythmic pain pattern... always had pretty bad ossies with my stomach and then the past idk 6 years? something like that... i've been in constant pain to varying degrees due to other health issues and that sorta shit is the only thing that's made it bearable moreso than any drugs ive used (with the exception of opiates, heroin was easy to fuck up with cuz for the first time in years i was finally functioning without pain and at first that was great then it very quickly went downhill) even though it doesnt seem like it should be the case

so it's good that you have the hang of it on some level, it's definitely like a weird lullaby even though that doesnt seem possible

your experiences with coke sound terrifying, it makes sense why you're so freaked out by uppers... i definitely wouldnt recommend molly to you, it's not worth it and it sounds like you have some similar issues with uppers as me on top of ones that make them even less worth it

i've puked from lsd and not from shrooms funny enough... shrooms can make me feel... foamy is the best way to put it, but that goes away pretty quick whereas acid when im first getting hit with the high can make me feel almost seasick and unless ive spent the day fasting i'll puke (fasting helps with shrooms too btw)

i couldnt do a trip sitter i don't think, i find it very disconcerting to take psychs and then be around someone who isnt but is watching me... shrooms in particular

whereas if everyone is on that same level i feel more open and like i can communicate with them which helps my high

the fear of the effects on my stomach (since i have so many issues with it to begin with, i cant even drink cold drinks without pain a lot of the time) put me off of shrooms for a long time, but for me it ended up being a really pointless fear so you might get lucky

my s/o's puked from both though
>>
>>11532449
issues*
>>
If you inject subcutaneously into your thigh, can you sleep on the side you injected into safely?
>>
>>11532800

no, your heart will explode
>>
>>11531202
Another reason FtMs are not valid options for dating.
>>
>>11531559
No. Fuck off back to /leftypol/, shill.
>>
>>11532909
It's a coping mechanism for me, but I don't brag about it. It's hard sometimes dealing with the fact that I'll always be alone.
>>
>>11532945
Stop being a degenerate. There are better coping mechanisms than ruining your organs.
>>
Anyone feel really trapped in a female body like it's a fucking prison and need alcohol to get through the day? Is it just me or
>>
>>11533057
You don't need alcohol.
>>
>>11533084
Well not technically, I could kill myself and then I wouldn't need alcohol, but
>>
>>11532019
me and my friend tried shrooms once. they were bad, as in we didn't have a trip, just got high (which for me was nice because weed doesn't do anything for me except help me sleep and ebb anxiety). the nausea was insane. chugging ginger tea like no tomorrow kind of helped. still would try again with actually good shrooms.
>>
>>11533104
Liar. You didn't need alcohol the first time you drank it. You survived without alcohol for many years leading up to that point. Your "need" for alcohol is artificial. You are lying to yourself.
>>
>>11531202
>tfw teetotaler + straight edge ftm
feels good man
>>
>>11532996
Eh it's just weed. At least I'm not an alcoholic.
>>
>>11531559
I'm not a burger or a succdem though

>>11533239
Same
>>
/fit/ here. /fraud/ won't tell me shit other than to stop being a bitch so I'm asking you guys. How the fuck do I deal with PIP? I inject into quads normally and after my second injection I look like I've been fucked in the bum when I walk because of the pain. Glutes are even worse...
>>
>>11530976
hands down the best drug
you will be high
>>
>>11533675
I just do it subQ
>>
>>11533726
If by 'high' you mean 'vomiting for 8 hours'
>>
>>11533675
>>11533862
Oh also I have no idea what PIP is because I don't use illegal substances.
>>
>>11533989
Post injection pain, for pinning testosterone. SubQ doesn't have the volume required for a cycle plus it feels gross sticking a needle in your stomach. I don't actually know if you guys actually do intramuscular injections like on a cycle or if I'm just a retard. If not sorry for assuming.
>>
>>11534012
I do it in my ass fat and I barely feel a thing. Used to do it into my stomach but stopped. My needles are also only 1 inch long. I switched from intramuscular because I had issues with the needles, so yeah pain, bleeding, etc.
>>
>>11533726

well thats a good eenough review for me...

>>11533989

people inject legal substances not just illegal ones... theyre talking about injections not drugs

and seriously not everyone who has used drugs has injected themselves so thats just unnecessary to announce like that... youve put more syringes into your body than i have and ive used plenty of drugs but i havent injected a single one of them
>>
There needs to be a thread for ftm #pussypower. Who else here is a boy who loves his pussy??
>>
>>11534133
No one asked for your opinion.
>>
>>11534146
defenstrate yourself
>>
>>11534146
Are you not on test? After a certain number of years the atrophy makes for a lot of pain in sex and even heavy activity
>>
>>11534146
(You)
>>
>>11534156

that wasn't really an opinion, it was a fact

legal substances are also injectable and illegal substances many different ways... besides no one specific was addressed, means anyone is free to speak
>>
>>11534199

illegal substances can be used many different ways* my bad
>>
>>11530976
I haven't done it, but I trip sitter my brother and oneitis as they tripped and they said it was a very enjoyable relaxing time.
>>11533892
I think your mixing up DMT with dxm
>>
>>11534234

were they aware and lucid while high or really out of it?

i stay very together with lsd and shrooms but i had an experience with pcp where i straight up blacked out in the middle of the high but i was still awake and functioning and shit... like my mind was out in void meditation land and my body was still going ...weirdest shit, i was with my s/o luckily... pretty much anyone else and it wouldve been terrifying cuz when i came out of it we were having sex and i had no idea how i even got there

i went from freaking out about deja vu to that with no in between
>>
>>11534146
>>11534170
Im on T and still having a lot of vaginal sex.
I like my vagina and dont want to give it up.
>>
>>11532449
>if everyone is on that same level i feel more open and like i can communicate with them which helps my high
that makes sense, when i try shrooms im definitely gonna do it with experienced friends... and sorry about your stomach and pain issues, you seem to have a lot of experience and know what stuff makes you feel better and what doesnt which is invaluable.

>>11533239
>teetotaler
im not really a drinker either, i would say i do it on special occasions but i didnt even drink this new years. the possibility of hangovers and blackouts doesnt appeal to me, but sometimes i like to feel loose.

>>11534060
ass shots are the best shots
>>
>>11534266
Yeah, they were lucid except for the first few seconds of smoking where they layed down on the couch and closed her eyes. Dmt is so intense that right after you take a hot, your body pretty much forces your eyes closed and you can't move or talk and you go to a different dimension or have an oob or many other things happen but you don't go do some crazy shit like you probably think. Dmt is the chemical that is released when you die so you're really relaxed and all that.
>>
>>11534314
You spelled your name wrong
>>
>>11534314
>Dmt is the chemical that is released when you die so you're really relaxed and all that.
shit... that sounds so euphoric but also terrifying which makes me wanna try it... im really enjoying these drug experience talks tho, makes me realize the d.a.r.e campaign didnt do shit
>>
>>11534297

yeah definitely go into it with friends it'll be more pleasant than having someone watch you... for some reason with shrooms especially you really feel like the other person doesnt belong there with you

and 10x worse if theyre drinking, dont be around anyone drunk while one shrooms... it's not fun, and their vibe really fucks it up

and it's cool, i get really frustrated by it sometimes but at the same time being sick and forced to meditate and practice mindfullness etc really changed my perspective on a lot of shit in life for the better... you dont think about pain as being this thing that can make you really appreciate things in life, but it did for me, so at least there's that right?

>>11534314

ive had out of body experiences and shit before, and ive been fucking around with 3rd eye meditation for years (natural way to fuck with your body's ability to produce dmt...ive had meditation experiences that have looked and felt exactly like me being awake and doing shit) but i figured maybe actually putting the chemical into your system while not in that sorta state (or when dying) wouldnt necessarily put you in that space where you're immobile and shit... that's interesting

i guess im just curious to see what inducing that sorta thing in another way thats outside of your own body feels like... i wonder if it's more vivid somehow or what you know?
>>
>>11534397

you can experience dmt your body makes through 3rd eye meditation... it just takes a long fucking time to get that level good at it, but you don't have to die for it at least

i just figured maybe ingesting it in a form outside of your body would be a little different more intense maybe or longer lasting etc ... but if it's exactly the same then honestly it's highly likely to just be a really beautiful and euphoric experience
>>
i cant stop thinking about the weirdo trans girl i fucked from here, she had felix as a background and showed me memes about the stock market.

i feel so disappointed. i feel like trans people were cooler 2011-2014 but maybe that's because tumblr was around

tumlbr died because of all the trans wammen screaming terf at all the cool people anyway. whats wrong with people man i feel like everyone is trying to become retarded
>>
white people are trying to bring back white supremacy... its just so retarded even on a surface level. why now, at this point in history when white people's cultural role is a harmless dupe. and european culture being legimately embarrassing has been a meme since the history of america.

on an even more surface level, we literally beat nazis in a war. eugenicism started in america, hitler stole it, and then america stole their memes. germans literally eat things that look like dick, white people eat meat dicks... it just looks all bad, why are people freaking out? are white people bored?
>>
>>11534587
what happened to the concept of stability? if white men are really so much better than everyone else why are they not just happy with what they get? why this sudden megalomania

i wonder if people feel forced and railroaded into being evil, and all this retarded blowouting is just a cry for help that will be all for nought
"see past my flaws!" he screamed
"i just saw you put those on!" said everyone
>>
why be so cucked that you start complicating your life with shit that you know is bullshit to be edgy and to add spice to your life even if you are dumb enough and irreverent enough to only behave for your own entertainment and benefit why choose being an irrelevant racist

there are plenty of people on the left who manipulate and abuse for their own benefit but they're actually smart enough to adopt the aesthetics that appeal to the people they need to victimze
>>
maybe i'm just giving the younger generations too much credit because with a TOTAL lack of critical thinking and being blocked from the evidence i guess it's possible to believe there's a leftist, jewish, homosexual conspiracy
>>
>>11534587
>>
>>11534646
but that still leaves the cartoon masterminds that devised this evil plot of trolling america to make it shitty, why did they do this? this time in history is super odd and it just makes me super excited for getting old because of all the insights that will come with objectivity
>>
>>11534587
literally obama and demographic changes
>>11534630
not sure if this is bait but
coming from a black tranny, the left isnt really that appealing anymore desu... they make trans people look crazy with 10000+ genders and act like minorities arent smart enough to do anything for themselves. while both of those claims have some merits, they overuse empathy to victimize and control people and its just not working anymore.
>>
oh damn, i thought i was the only one in the thrad
>>
>>11534391
Hello newfag
The d is missing because I dont have a dick
>>
>>11534668
not bait, im heavily advanced with tumblr user psychology
i can tell you why those 1000+ genders exist and explain a lot of context for what happened during the 2010s
>>
>>11534630

the left and right are both equally meaningless honestly... voting is just a division and pacification tool

keeps people scapegoating each other and feeling like they have power when they dont... but you know make people feel important and whether they get what they want or not they'll feel like they accomplished something by exercising their right to speak or vote or wave a sign around like it matters...

reality is shit's at the point where it's citizens against their government, or at least it should be regardless of idealistic imaginary utopias they envision... none of them will get what they want anyway so it's stupid to hyperfocus

fact is regardless of whether the left or right has had majority or control over who the figurehead is the same underlying agenda is being pushed... mass surveillance, militarized police, unjust wars etc and so on

that shit legit is irrelevant just a distraction

aside from the the dnc is so clearly fucking horrible that it's almost a joke to support it on any level...

2 party system is retarded too, you get people voting for health care and against guns when neither of those should go together... it's clearly not set up for anything productive
>>
>>11534742
i wouldn't say its meaningless bro.
>>
>>11534742
broh this is a really bad take
>>
im ready for the new age, all the conversations going on in this culture are dated. wanna see people on 4chan talking about the concstruct of whiteness in a post-millenial context and how to deconstruct it. idk something punk
>>
>>11534777

it wouldnt be if the powers that are in place were completely gone, but that's alternate reality shit... the only thing people doing does is serve to divide and make them see each other as if they're somehow not all equally fucked by politicians on both sides lining their pockets while happily fucking them over

sure ideals and shit are great, and systems end up being inevitability, but there's a time and place for everything and now isnt the time for useless bickering over ideals and america's not the place for it

ideals are meaningless when all they do is divide people while remaining unachievable... and you cant tell me a 2 party system that comes set on issues like "pick one guns or abortion" is anything other than useless
>>
>>11534803
if people are so focused on being white, why cant they use their brains productively instead of blocking themselves with willing dupeism

thats just being a stereotype of whiteness
>>
>>11534806
thats called nihilism bro
have you ever seen the big lebowski?
you're the nihilists
>>
>>11534795

how so? have you looked at the history of the us and the laws that have been passing under the left and right that keep giving the government more power over citizens? or the fact that we've been involved in wars and military conflicts for most of us history?

there's legit about 16 nonconsecutive years where that hasnt been a thing...

you really think your votes matter on issues like whether or not gay people can get married or we can smoke weed legally when the government is arming cops against citizens and allowing themselves further and further into things that should be private in your life etc?

the issues voting does change are largely just things that people are passionate about that become meaningless when you step back and look at everything else... not to mention those passion issues are easily changeable by votes again so you get a lot of back and forth no consistency shit too
>>
people are fucking... so fucking insane
"oh i'll become a fascist"
ya dont...
"i just think some people are better than others"
there you go, you gleaned something from the concept of fscism thats not hard
you could be so much more mentally entertained being with that question
be honest with yoursef.
holy fuck
i think i'm better than some people because i have a vagina sometimes
because i don't go to fascism
i don't go full retard
>>
>>11534856
so dont focus on changing the political system. become a hippie or something

have you ever seen tengen toppa gurren lagann?

we gotta stop the anti spirals
>>
>>11534837

i'm not a nihilist at all... i legit said i think people need to rise up against the government and make it so they can reasonably have ideals again

continuing to play into a broken system doesnt make it work or less corrupt... only destroying it and rebuilding can actually help past a certain point

it's pointless to pretend otherwise

and thats not what nihilism is anyway

nihilism is the belief that nothing in life matters cuz it's all ephemeral and meaningless anyway... and i dont feel that way, i think a lot matters just not obeying the government or being limited by their confines on acceptable ways to "change things" when really it just keeps giving them power

and the division their power causes makes people not see each other as people it gives them something else to dislike each other for and scapegoat each other over...

thats how you keep power though

ever read any books on war strategy or the nature of power? you have to work to maintain power once you get it, and a good way to do that is to keep people from being able to look around and see that youre oppressing all of them
>>
i got frustrated.
society sucks
me and that other namefag who wants to rap should start a rap group and just never stop rapping until the end of time, for years beyond everything even 4chan. but that won't happen because life isnt awesome and people aren't hardcore.

maybe i should just go back to being a hippie and giving people acid
>>
>>11534871

you know a lot of hippies were political activists... just saying

and nah i havent, i had to look that up, im not an anime fan
>>
>>11534882
dude we know we're oppressed but my problem is when people are truly so heart-cucked that they play around with nazis, become snitches or pigs
people really wanna become cops in their community and it's not that relevant and it's only gonna harm an already broken person
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 540x407)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>11534922
hi shaggy, do you have a 9-inch d I C K
>>
>>11534922
people using it as a bin for their stream of consciousness posting from the looks of it
>>
>>11534926
you shouldn't have made a thread called "FTM general" because that means it's essentially tumblr
>>
File: IMG_20190107_015752.jpg (437 KB, 1440x2560)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>11534922
Haha yeah
>>
>>11534939
hey to be fair it's not always this bad

this is 95% shitposting when normally it is only 50%
>>
>>11534955
i am the one who is shitposting your thread
>>
>>11534909

people become hardcore polarized during hard times cuz extremes become the only way to achieve results... and division is played up through media and politicians etc to really add to the "us vs them" mentality... and so what you get is people divided against each other and not really looking at those in power

it keeps them weak as a whole and usually fighting each other... which is good for people in power already

at the same time though throughout history it's been extreme points of view that have achieved great heights when it comes to seizing power as well (people who believe strongly fight with conviction)

if you look at germany post ww1 pre ww2 there was a huge sea of shit the people were going through, and hitler did have some good ideas about the issues within germany's political system that were causing some of the huge amounts of suffering... if you read mein kampf he talks a good deal about a lot of the ways the german government was legit ineffective for its people, and for some time while he was in power things were good there

it went to hell but initially that wasnt the case... his failures were more based in his decisions rather than ideals, his way of carrying them out...

so when feeling hopeless about the state of the world people might look to that extreme point of view and if they agree feel like "that could be what changes"

it's no different than say fidel castro on the flipside of things (though hitler's social programs move him more left than people like to pretend) using extremes to take power

people like to feel inspired and you cant inspire with lukewarm ideologies

i agree with you about people becoming cops and soldiers given the state of thngs, but some people in the system and want to uphold it or see it as money or education or family tradition even... cant exactly stop that without actively treating them as enemies
>>
File: 1515296563866.jpg (121 KB, 599x880)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>11534683
>>
>>11535004
the shit you are saying makes sense but i feel like you're just justifying it because you've been exposed to it by force, frog in water
after taking some time away from society when i'm confronted with going back into society, the sht i'm thinking about is completely different. ppl who didn't detox from internet 2016-2017 have hella brainworms and i still have my worms from being on the internet prior

and there's kids in the world, if you tell them there's a leftist conspiracy they don't have the history knowledge to know that the right has been in power throughout history
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 229x220)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>11534925
I don't, but maybe someday I will
>>
>>11535053
best of luck to you buddy, i'll suck ya down like a big gulp
>>
>>11535052

ive barely spent my life being part of society in all honesty... i just legit agree with hitler on some things

im completely against facism, i dont believe in authoritarian governments at all left or right... but i can understand them, how they work, where they succeed, why they appeal to people etc

and i can give credit where it's due even if i dont 100% care for the source

on a completely moral level i believe there's nothing ok about imposing your will on another being... politics by nature, completely immoral, and when you throw morality out of the way theres just tactics and strategy and winning
>>
>>11534683
10/10
>>
>>11534803
>the concstruct of whiteness in a post-millenial context
but this is like, American History 101 though.
manifest destiny
>>
I think my hair has thinned. My part is fucked up looking. Thing is, I don't know if it's MPB. I have a really shitty diet--probably have a deficient in everything--and I also have skin problems everywhere on my body. I had a ton of pimples on my head that wouldn't go away and I stupidly picked at them for months. A lot of them were near my part so I wonder if I scarred up the area, preventing any odds of growing hair there again. I'm also stressed out all the time. I've been on finasteride for a couple weeks now so hopefully that will solve something, or at least prevent potential MPB. Thanks for reading my blog. It's not been a good time.
>>
File: pepeshades.jpg (8 KB, 222x216)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I heard tripfags were catching on here.
>>
>>11536301
No
>>
File: pepeshades2.jpg (47 KB, 1067x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>11536304
Yes.
>>
>>11536301
mtf here, why don't you like girls?
>>
>>11536337
>>11536397
>>>/out/
>>
>>11536397
I don't like anyone desu. Don't take it personally.
>>
>>11527099
Kill landlords, institute a wealth tax, eliminate the military budget, increase medical research to 50% of GDP, nationalize all banks, ban circumcision, bomb Israel, incarcerate the Jeffrey Epstein manifest partners, scare the wealthy into hiding, let's go
>>
We're all on the "permaban frogposters" train, right?
>>
Listen to Atrium Carceri if you haven't yet. Shit will change your life
>>
You've got the right idea, but you're a commie, I'm guessing.
>>
>>11536301
fuuuuuck you faggots
>>
>>11536608
I pity the poor man who had his beloved creation fucked to prolapse by the disease-ridden cock of the internet.
>>
curious, for those who use grindr, how has that gone? i have a bf, so i'm only looking for friends, but i get ghosted by gays after the first meeting anyways, even though we hit it off and have a great time. wondering about others' experiences
>>
>>11536823
Stop using online dating sites. Find someone naturally and at least then you will be more likely to find a loyal and down-to-earth guy who wants to spend the rest of his life with you. People go on Grindr for one night stands, not for life-long relationships.
>>
>>11536838
do you have reading comprehension, mate?
>>
>>11536855
I'm just offering you unsolicited advice as someone who has not used Grindr.
>>
>>11536838
yeah like i said i have a bf and am only looking for friends. i've met some chill people on grindr that aren't looking for a quickie, it's just that they end up ghosting. i want gay friends because i can't talk about certain things to my straight friends without them shitting themselves
>>
>>11527099
how is it that most transmen have more dignity while many-not all-but a lot of transwomen are so needy for attention that they come across as pathetic?
>>
>>11537109
Trans women have female brains. They thrive on attention-whoring.
>>
Is it weird that I have a thing for men who crossdress but I'm not attracted to transwomen?
>crossdressers =/= trans
yes i know
>>
>>11537370
quantum computing. you like em in superposition.
>>
>>11537370
i have a fetish for crossdressing dudes. transwomen are women to me so i'm not into it
>>
I feel like a transitioning trans man would be fun to date. Like a girl, but without all all the flighty, irrational nonsense.

Hope there are gay men out there for a straight "gay" man like myself
>>
>>11537461
And you'll leave him once his voice drops and he grows a beard. What a healthy, loving relationship you had in mind. Get out, degenerate.
>>
File: 1521845782259.jpg (275 KB, 857x673)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>11537451
thing is is that I also like cis women and men (Im a bishit), I just cant get into the idea of transwomen
the reason why I like crossdressers is that theyre masculine (and just men in women's clothing), why is why Im not attracted to drag queens or gay men
I also dislike effeminate crossdressers
>>
>>11537481
uhhh, of course I would? I'm not into dudes, bro. But listen, Moo-cha-cha, I might consider staying.. Men just make better relationship partners, wish it were the other way around.
>>
>>11537495
If youre not into men dont date trans men, their second sex characteristics will change on T, plus you'll just make whichever trans man you date feel miserable and dysphoric
I know this is most likely bait but seriously, if you don't want drama date a tomboy, theyre much more common than trans men mind you
>>
>>11537482
Effeminate men are kind of eerie, can't say why.
>>11537495
No trans man is going to want to date a straight man who seems him as a girl. The point of transitioning here is being a man and being seen as one, and for a trans man to be seen as a woman in such an important aspect of his life as his one sexual-romantic partner is unthinkable. It's not going to happen, especially not on /ftmg/. You'll have a better chance at finding some trender on tumblr but they are female-brained so I'm not sure you'll like them if you're looking for a masculine partner.
>>
>>11537511
it ain't bait and that's a good suggestion.
>>11537512
That's a bummer, would love to date a girl that presents female but has the brain of a gentleman. A lot of nuerotypical women are insufferable. Hot to look at but have absolutely nothing in common or look at life through a similar masc. lens.
>>
>>11537512
effeminate men make me uncomfortable, especially now that Jame Charles is so big
hate the whole 'sister' trend
>>
>>11537482
because transwomen aren't crossdressing? they act feminine and don't have the same effect as men crossdressing.
>not attracted to gay men
wat
do you fuck other bi men exclusively
not all gay men act like fem faggots
>>
>>11537570
>not all gay men act like fem faggots
You'd be hard-pressed to fine a masculine gay man.
>>
>>11537579
i have no problem meeting masc gay men. maybe i attract more masculine dudes because i'm small and twinky
>>
>>11537579
Youre really are just a second mario arent you
>>
>>11537579
*find
>>11537600
This isn't how it works. Gay men are attracted to masculine features, not feminine ones. The masc gay men you're finding are straight or bi and they're only telling you they're gay to make you feel validated as a man.
>>11537613
That... thing can crawl back into the hole it came from.
>>
File: 1 (6)m.jpg (73 KB, 406x463)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>11537529
Maybe you didn't read my first post where I said >crossdressers =/= trans
I was asking if my fetish was weird for a trans man, cause you know, its a TRANS MAN general
>do you fuck other bi men exclusively
never fucked a man, but no, I wouldnt
>not all gay men act like fem faggots
hope you know that in the context I was speaking in I meant FEMININE gay men
also >putting question mark after a statement
fuck off tumblr fag
>>
>>11537570
I meant this post for
>>11537646
oops.
>>
>>11537646
wrong quote
>>
>>11537664
yes, I know
excuse my retardedness
>>
>>11537646
ok well i'm same anon who has fetish for crossdressing. i don't think it's weird, but i might be biased. in general fetishes aren't common in themselves that's why they're fetishes, so i don't think it should be considered weird trans or not. and well ok say that next time instead of just "gay men." chill the fuck out
>>
Hey do you fuckers know how I can get testosterone online?
>>
God I hate it when Starbucks asks your name
t. pre-everything autist
>>
>>11537922
illegal
dark web would be your only option
>>
>>11537922
look for the sites that sell it to gym bros
>>
I've heard mtfs say that their orgasms change when on E. Is it just them being retarded or is it a legit thing and if so does it apply to ftms?
>>
>>11538445
I got stronger orgasms. I've been off T for a while and my orgasms are shittier now.
>>
>>11538506
my orgasms were better off T. and i could have multiple. my clit never grew either. weird how it affects us different
>>
>>11538506
also it takes forever to cum as well. On T I could get off in like a minute or so
>>
>>11538519
I've never had the fabled multiple orgasm. My shit just hurts if I try to go at it again straight afterwards
>>
>>11538519
>>11538545
Never had the multiple either and I didn't get the full body sensation that some seem to get.
>>
>be stealth FTM for 5+ years
>have mutual attraction to cisgay guy at work
>tell him I'm FTM so no dick
>says it's fine
>start sharing our turn-ons and fantasies
>he is very into asses
>he loves smooth femboys with miniskirts and no underwear so the ass is peeking out
>knowing this will turn him on, turns me on

I don't even like yaoi and I'm all for it
>>
i legit can't imagine myself having sex with another person. being ftm is the worst when it comes to sex.
>>
>>11528907
thanks, I needed this. Too bad I actually need the binder both today and tomorrow
>>
>>11530073
ugh I'm sorry to hear that anon :(
>>
>>11531559
I would if I was American
>>
>>11537482
see I'm the opposite. I'm attracted to trans women and effeminate crossdressers but not to masc ones
>>
>>11536823
>using Grindr for friends
Jesus fuck m8 lmao. Might as well pay a prostitute for a hug.

Go find gay bars or just the "gay" area of your town.
>>
I don't hate white people (I'm white), I hate power structures that afford undeserved privileges to white people. I want a political system where I have the same state-afforded rights as my neighbor. If my neighbor is smarter or handsomer, fine, if I'm smarter or handsomer, fine, but the state shouldn't afford powerups to random people based on race. It's stupid as hell
>>
>>11539427
why is there so much race-related bait in this thread recently? not the place for it lads

>>11538825
it's ok to do gay stuff man. don't let the weird hangups of some transexuals on a martian foot fetish bulletin board bother your actual sex life
>>
>>11538445
As a mtf I always wondered how T Effects ftm orgasms got shit on E being turned on got super awesome

I do have to wonder if ftms get an equivalent to the super warm cuddly feeling loving Everything mtfs get for a bit after starting estrogen
>>
>>11539734
>>>/out/
>>
Anyone else suicidal here? I love dreaming of dying instead of fixing any of the problems with my awful life
>>
>>11539751
No no I’m a mtftm I’m just one of you soft bois uwu
>>
>>11539752
literally me right now
>>11539770
>>>/out/
>>
>>11539734
Testosterone didn't give me a warm cuddly feeling like you described, but it made me feel powerful and energetic. In fact it was then I decided on a name for myself, a name in my language meaning virile, which described how testosterone made me feel.
>>
>>11539782
you must be larping. youre not real. you literally are larping
>>
>>11539791
Why do you say that? Did you not get the same feelings from HRT?
>>
>>11539782
Ok ftm Mario
>>
>>11538445
I don't know if it's truly bullshit because some cis women report the same kind of thing but I never had what they call a ""female"" orgasm pre or post-T. Always been fast, intense and focused on my dick. So it can't be a simple estrogen thing.

>>11539427
Leave
>>
>>11539805
Mario is much worse than I am. At least I am not a Blanchtard and I acknowledge us here all to be men.
>>
>>11539809
did you check your levels pre-t? i had a similar situation re orgasms and and also had high t levels for an afab pre-t
>>
>>11539833
Yeah, it was mandatory before starting. They were completely unremarkable.
>>
>>11539409
>assuming i'm not a socially inept buffoon
how do you approach people in bars, they're always in groups too. don't think my friends would go to a gay bar with me so no moral support
>>
>>11539892
go with ur bf and make friends with other couples
>>
>>11539901
he's a 32 hour bus ride away from me
>>
>>11533239
I have a family history of psychosis and addiction... so... no thanks. No hullucinagens, rarely touch booze outside of cooking with it.

>>11534012
IM every 2 weeks unless I space and forget. I can't imagine weeklyin he gut would be easier for me, it is the initial peircing of the skin I hate, after that it is just... crunchy.

>>11534146
Here is your (you), but hell no.

>>11534922
Honestly, Brooklyn got online and just loaded the thread up with elipsis and rambling.

>>11536647
Don't pity Moot, he's a faggot.
>>
>>11540705
moot didn't create pepe
>>
>>11540730
Pepe created moot
>>
>>11534561
this is... interesting and probably true.
>>11539804
i was gonna agree but it's probably a placebo
>>
does T have any effect on cellulite?
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (21 KB, 362x362)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Does anyone else feel that they look adequately masculine but they're still ugly, and it's not about any feminine features in particular? I always take pictures where my face is further away from the camera or mostly hidden.
>>
>>11541082
Yeah, I don't look like a woman, I'm just ugly. It sucks, but there are a lot of ugly people in the world unfortunately.
>>
>>11541097
The most unfortunate thing about it is that I actually have a decent body; I'm tall, have wide shoulders, have no hips, and have a square torso. My face just messes everything up.
>>
>>11541082
Funny, I was just about to post how I really want to kill myself because I'm hideous and the only thing that held me back so far was going on T and finally getting what I've wanted for so many years. But my will to life an my strength become less and less each day. I have no social skills too so I guess this always has been how my life was supposed to end.
Going to buy some alcohol on Monday and end it on Wednesday.
/blogpost
>>
>>11541281
Rest in pepperoni.
>>
>>11541082
is it weird if i feel the complete opposite
>>
>>11541894
In what way? You think you're attractive but you look feminine?
>>
>>11542147
yes exactly
>>
>>11542147
as soon as i allowed tinder men to swipe on me i got matches with them but i dont even wanna fuck a guy
>>
>>11542298
if it helps men are generally just horny and want to fuck something regardless of relative femininity and/or attractiveness

i'm sure you've been on t long enough to appreciate that feel
>>
>>11542315
that's pretty true. it just hurts every time I swipe right on a sloppy whale or "pansexual feminist" and get nothing, but get a match on the most degenerate guys with "idk how to write a caption lol"
>>
i feel like im not having the hot kinky sex i should be having as a tranny fantasy object
>>
>>11539427
yeah i hate that stuff but i also hate white people
>>
being american is passe
>>
>>11536823
you are doing it wrong. grindr is basically amazon go for dick.
>>
>be FTM with MTF gf
>we relate to eachothers dysphoria and help eachother through it
>we trade clothes
>no matter how you look at it, its a straight relationship

feels bretty gud
>>
>>11542689
"hot kinky tranny sex" for us is basically getting dicked by a straight men so.. if you're into that.
>>
>>11542848
you are on 4chan too much
>>
File: DimHE1_WAAEBU99.jpg (28 KB, 1024x913)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>11542854
Perhaps.
>>
File: IMG_20190112_214205.jpg (886 KB, 2560x1440)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
Haha they made the dick emoji a real thing
>>
>>11543042
Blue board
>>
>>11543127
no those are purple
>>
So I’m two weeks on T and I notice my clit has budded. I don’t know if it changed in size but it’s definitely more visible than before. Jacking off is a lot easier and less stressful for me. I’m also hornier often and my orgasms are better. I’m really worried however that this could lead to me getting touchy and intamite with my (cis) boyfriend. I’m really not ready for sex and I’m afraid my horny-ness will over ride my dysphoria temporarily only to realize afterward in horror what I’ve done.
>>
It's unfair that I can live for decades and work hard and be decent and empathetic and creative and wonderful: but some goddamn 5-year-old (who will grow up to be a boring creep) has a penis and I never will. These godawful random little boys get all this power and completely waste it while we're slaving over every fucking detail of insurance and medical claims and I can't have 1/1000th of what they have
>>
>>11543383
Getting overwhelmed by horniness is exactly the best thing that can happen in any relationship. You'd rather be underwhelmed? Really? Don't be an idiot, dude. Overwhelmed by horniness is the golden-god state in any relationship. You should celebrate that because it will not last very long.
>>
>>11534630
>people on the left who manipulate and abuse
The left is the voice of the populace. The right is the voice of the villains and destroyers. The liberal is the voice of the corrupt machine that orchestrates the left and the right out of existence.
>>
>>11534646
>there's a leftist, jewish, homosexual conspiracy
Must be nice being a brainlet and not realizing capitalism is the problem.
>Hey, everything's fine except jews
Cool, so powerful
>>
>>11543530
>Must be nice being a brainlet and not realizing capitalism is the problem.
(((Capitalism)))
>>
>>11534668
>they make trans people look crazy with 10000+ genders
Come back to real life, dude. The 20+ genders thing is something literally two or three anonymous leftists weirdos said many fucking years ago. It's the alt-right that shit their fucking pants and bled out of their eyes and made a full-time job out of blasting the "10,000+ genders" concept constantly, frantically, fanatically, lost their absolute minds and reposted it until it was barely recognizable. Every single alt-right clown has shrieked and panicked and cried and think-pieced about the "10,000+ genders" meme, when you can literally count on one hand the number of leftists who even broached the concept to begin with.

Compare that shit to the millions of people who have been victimized by fascist and bigoted hostility by stupid-as-hell right-wing horseshit. The right compensates by shrieking and crying and pink-wojaking over every trivial anonymous Tumblr until everyone has been completely saturated by it. The right's autism is a massive shrieking spam campaign that kills people. The left's autism is literally three or four weirdos nobody ever needs to have heard of to begin with.
>>
>>11543042
lol
>>
>>11543619
>literally
I don't think you know what that word means. There were definitely more than 3 people in this NB gender shit. Stop trivializing this matter.
>>
>>11543758
You are losing your mind and trolling 24/7 over a perceived slight from like 8 people. You are being fooled by a fucking meme.
>>
>>11543913
>from like 8 people
There you go again with the exaggerations.
>>
>>11543913
yeah no... you're really minimizing the impact this still has over the majority of naive people that would be convinced by pol logic. even if it's a meme it became unironically true in many people's minds and that's how they actually see us.
>>
Is anyone just okay with being alone forever? I'm not even depressed about it but I do think about having a so from time to time. I'm not really interested in kids, not interested in sex really, and I don't really get close enough to people in general to like them plus in past experiences I've only liked people once they liked me first which goes against the whole men must chase others. I've had a girlfriend (long distance, met up a few times) and it was nice, I enjoyed it. Sad we broke up but we were just different and didn't fit together but even having a so didn't make me crave another one. It's been two years since then but everyone seems be marrying or dating and I just feel so weird listening to sex talk or hearing about their date escapades. Definitely had sexual attraction to my exgf but like what do I even classify myself as I just feel awkward internally in conversation about dating because either everyone around me seems to be hypersexual or something. You see posts too on relationships and even then people will say sex is so important for a relationship.
>>
>>11543758
Agreed. Tens, maybe even hundreds of people believe in it
>>
>>11544294
Most FtMs I know share those same feelings. They go with the "I'm asexual" excuse publicly but, like you, feel some attraction towards people and face the same dilemma many men face.
I'd say just say keep your head up and out because I promise you'll meet someone with the same attitude that you'll click with
>>
>>11544356
Is this a ftm curse or something if you know a ton of ftm with the same ideals?
>>
File: IMG_20190113_052604.jpg (490 KB, 1440x2560)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
Did i just fuck up?
Did I accidentally give fuck off signals?
>>
anyone here had facial surgery? i dont really mind my face, except ive realised that the source of all my facial dysphoria and my not passing is a result of my chin. its small, round, weak and deadly feminine. im 3 months on T and my face is changing but i dont think T will be able to change it enough, its pretty runty. im concidering starting to look into facial masculinisation, just for the weedy cunt of the bottom of my face. is it possible to hope for a T miracle or should i give up? im losing weight to try and make it more defined but im not holding out much hope for that working. pic related, unfortunately mine.
>>
>>11544675
you didnt give of fuck off vibes, just depressed ones.
>>
hey gentlemen, friendly neighborhood mtf here just popping by to remind you all that you're incredibly handsome and strong and worthy of love. thank you for existing, i'm really glad you're here for what it's worth. your jaw and biceps are looking super cut and your facial hair is coming in exxxtra thicc. what a bunch of kings.

ok i gotta go, love you!!
>>
>>11545006
>im 3 months on T

you've barely started puberty. give it five years and then see how masculinised your face is
>>
File: IMG_20190113_070458.jpg (474 KB, 1440x2560)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>11545008
It's too late lad, he likes a woman, now I'm more depressed
>>
>>11545044
i think you can set your sights a little higher than this drunken buffoon
>>
>>11545031
how many cis or trans guys enter puberty with an inch of chin change after five years?
>>
>>11545064
not saying your chin will be perfect but rougher skin, fat distribution and a masculine facial hair pattern will do wonders for your passability

it's ok to just be a dude with a weak chin. i know dysphoria is a bitch, but if you always strive for perfect looks you will be disappointed. let the hormone replacement therapy do its work and get on with your life
>>
>>11545090
I’ll just whip out the antifa handkerchief for the next two years and wait until the beard game is on point.
>>
>>11545061
Not now, I can't. Small-town life means everyone around here is homophobic and transphobic. Once I move away to some different place with my brother, yeah, I could probably do better.
>>
>>11545006

you have a lot of extra weight on you and it's hard to actually judge right now
>>
>>11542703
technically. i take back my bitching tho, found a dude that didn't ghost. not that i'm fool enough to have hopes it won't happen eventually, but...for now the cuddles and talks are nice
>>
>>11545006
Lose weight (eat more plants) and grow a beard. There are a million cis dudes with the exact same face as you and that's what they all do.
>>
>>11545107
based
>>
>>11545534
cringe. Your efforts are for nothing
>>
>>11545534
Sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of several gay cocks in my male asshole you might have to come back another time anon
>>
>>11545592
Awwhhhhhhhggg I just came out of my boipussy
>>
Is it fine to use a 1 inch needle for intramuscular thigh injections? I fucked up on ordering supplies. I think before I was using 1 inch needles, so I'd like to think the length is okay.
>>
>>11543383
I mean maybe talk to him about the changes and let him know that you still don't want to get intimate and that he should stop and ask if you really want this before getting intimate with you
>>
>>11542410
but would you actually want to have sex with the sloppy whale or pansexual feminist anyway?
>>
>>11543383
Literally just don't be a dumbass. What do you want us to suggest? To wear a chastity cage? Because you can always do that if it's that hard to control yourself.
>>
File: 1547264010180.jpg (186 KB, 466x400)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>tfw watching porn gives you dysphoria

ill never be able to slap someone in the face with my cock
>>
>>11546444
maybe a cute pan fem, but ive had a few sloopy whales before and im not making that mistake again. i was only swiping right as an experiment
>>
Fucking hell, what razor do you guys use to weedwack your junk? Trying to shave that shit after being on T for so long is damn near impossible without fucking up your razor and having to swap blades.
>>
>>11545729
Yeah it's fine.
>>
>>11547217
I dont get rid of it anymore but when I did I used wax strips.
>>
>>11547217
I've never bothered. I shaved my junk once and it was itchy so I never tried again after that. I suppose you could use scissors to trim the hair and then shave it. I used to trim with scissors because my pubes were so thick and they worked fine.
>>
>tfw chunky monkey
>tfw lost all weight with eating disorder
>tfw gained it all back
>tfw start t
>tfw too scared to do it incase I stop growing (blockers until 17)
>tfw fail for a year at trying trad weight loss
>tfw start starving self again
this is it boys, i cant be a fat dyke fir a single second longer and i dont give a single shit anymore.
>>
>>11547046
what is bottom surgery? never heard of it
>>
>tfw 37
>tfw getting top surgery
>>
>>11547647
Good luck. Hope it works out well for you.
>>
Are straight ftms even real?
>>
>>11548082
we're either mega dykes or homophobic women. is that good enough for you?
>>
>>11547171
Well then it's not a big loss if you wouldn't have had sex with them anyway
>>
>>11548208
At least you are starting to admit it.
>>
>>11548225
imagine misunderstanding sarcasm that badly
>>
>>11548277
Even being sarcastic I think simply saying the truth is a step closer to honesty.
>>
>>11547409
Just exercise harder. Don't be a pussy and don't weight lift if you want to keep growing
>>
Is 100mg of testosterone cypionate every 4 weeks an acceptable starting dose? I don't get why they have to be every 4 weeks instead of 25 every week or something. I'm switching to 250mg every 3 weeks
>>
>>11548082
Fuck off with this question already
>>
>>11547217
i use scizzors to trim and maybe razor after. like to keep at least some hair down there but not a huge mess
>>
hows the bf factory running
>>
>>11548330
i started on 200 mg/mL and 0.5 mL injections every 2 weeks, so 100 mg every 2 weeks. it's a pretty modest dosage, but i've been satisfied. only just now upping after 2 years because my estradiol is still on the higher side.
>>
>>11548330
You could do the 25 per week, but why not ask your endo for advice and the reasoning for the long wait between injections?

The starting dose itself is generally always low so the can compare your levels and adjust accordingly. Mine was weekly 25 for the first 6 weeks, then upped to 50, and then settled on 60 so far. My pre-t hormones were abnormal for my age/weight/etc., so universal starting and long-term dosage isn't exactly a thing
>>
Can I post a picture of me in my new binder and someone tell me if it fits right
>>
>>11548679

no one can stop you
>>
>>11548448
So is that a no?
>>
>>11548671
I mean, it's not like it matters anymore. I had my last 100mg shot on the 3rd. I'm just concerned because of the long time between shots, isn't cypionate supposed to be weekly or biweekly?
>>
>>11548705
i recall my doc saying that T levels spike at a week after and then start to drop. she only talked about weekly and biweekly injections and i chose the latter. 3-4 week between injections seems weird.
>>
>>11548700
If we pretend to give you the answer you want will you stop asking the same shit over and over?
>>
>>11548749
well spike probably not right word, more like peak
>>
>>11548691
Just don’t know if it’s appropriate..
First binder don’t know how it’s supposed to fit. Is comfy enough, feels tight on chest but all binders do that don’t they. Gc2b half in size m.
Have put arrows to specific areas dunno if this is normal. I look like I have a butt coming out of my armpit.
>>
>>11548765
Might be a tad small, the binder should be large enough to contain your chest so it can compress it properly
>>
>>11548808
I am not sure if the fat sticking out of my armpit is part of a boob or what because I already had previous surgery so they are a bit fucked up looking anyway. If it’s only a little bit small will go ahead with it as I am planning to lose weight anyway.
>>
>>11548765
>feels tight on chest but all binders do that don’t they
That's kind of the point.
>>
>>11548808
you break them in over time by wearing them though, i prefer getting them on the tighter side to start. i did go a little too far once and had one so tight i almost dislocated my shoulder (not as bad as it sounds because it's happened a lot and my shoulder is prone to it now) trying to get it off. had it for years but only just broke it in recently because wearing it was hellish.
>>
>>11548765
also i read something long ago that said to tuck your boobs kinda down and off to the side, and it works well for me. makes it look more like man chest instead of strangely arranged lumps
>>
>>11548764
Yeah, others who've done bi-weekly t. cypionate mention the 6-8 day mark where the drop starts, so there's a noticeable mood slump that coincides between shots. I stick to weekly and avoid that "pms" altogether.
>>
>>11544509
Nah it's not a curse it just comes with the territory. For us biological guys our dicks and desire to bust nuts is what gets us through those moments.

>Screw this earth I'll be alone forever and happy
>Nevermind I need to fuck
>Damn that girl is ugly
>Nevermind I need to fuck so she'll do

Eventually things will click for you.
>>
New thread:

>>11549421

>>11549421

>>11549421

>>11549421

>>11549421
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>tfw your hands are too tiny to hold a double cheeseburger
>>
>>11549018
I have tried that. Seems like no matter what I do I’m getting this weird barrel chested appearance when I wear clothes. Are there any ways around it?
>>
>>11549460
Lay on your back, push up the binder in the front and let the breasts fall naturally to the side / front
>>
>>11549417
This sounds nothing like me though. I don't feel a need to fuck at all
>>
>>11549935
Exactly, because you don't have the burning semen-blood of a biological male
>>
>>11548914
he needs to know it shouldn't be so tight that he had trouble breathing at least

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.