[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1533552317329.png (177 KB, 900x889)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>be gay bottom
>having sex with fwb
>really pounding me
>little light on lube
>ass starts hurting and bleeding
>anal fissures
>a day or two later
>go to take a shit
>hurts like hell, ass starts bleeding again
>haven't shit in three days

help fellow gayfags
>>
>>11277544
You probably have a fissure. You can help it heal by lubing up your butthole before you poop and use douches to soften your poop.
You might need to see a doctor if the fissure is serious. It should heal in about 1-2 weeks.

Also dilation therapy can help. Every day like a couple times a day use a small dildo with lots of lube and insert it for 10mins or so. It helps stop your sphincter from atrophying which stops feces from tearing the fissure open.
>>
bro how little do you eat that you havent shit in 3 days? i shit after every meal lol, at least 3 times a day
>>
Dulcolax stool softener
>>
>>11277580
>i shit after every meal lol, at least 3 times a day
you sound obese
that's not normal
>>
>>11277544
You're suffering from degeneracy, I advise you stop having sex outside a relationship. Should heal up quickly.
>>
>>11277580
>i shit after every meal lol, at least 3 times a day
T. FATTY

each one of his meals is 1200-1500 calories, what I eat in a day lmAO
>>
File: bortz_suited.jpg (229 KB, 1024x768)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>11277544
>his ass doesn't lubricate itself
Sorry sis it seems that I'll have to revoke your gya card
>>
"Sodomy is natural!"
"Help my shitter's ripped and bleeding and I can't poop"
Tsk tsk tsk, homos.
>>
>>11277687
nothing we do is natural anymore. youre pressing buttons on a big box/little rectangle in your hand and sending a message across the planet trying to belittle a person talking about their butthole problems, this isnt something humans have done for most of their existence.

im also sure you eat unhealthy, jerk off to moving pictures of pixel ladies, and have probably drank alcohol/used prescription meds in your lifetime as well.

stop cherry picking your unnatural acts to be indignant and proud/disdainful about.
>>
coconut oil, I get whenever I get fucked while on progesterone. Use a little coconut oil for a week and your anus will be as good as new.
>>
>>11277544
learn from this and always use a lot of lube. you have one ass that you need to use regularly for the next 50+ years. don't ruin it with garbage sex.
>>
>>11277544
Its the anti anal shitposter, I thought you were killed when you blew your brains out after killing your parents and going on a shooting spree. Your not a man matey. You're pathetic.
>>
>>11277580
>I shit 3 times a day
without diarrhea how the fuck is that even possible

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.