[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>many trans women think life will be on easy mode and that guys will start showering them with and money if they show their tits
>the reality is sex industry is so saturated with women that you need be extremely lucky to be successful or above a 10/10 in looks
>I’m a cis woman who is jobless, has 0$ in my bank account, drowning in debt, not even my husband will help me financially, depressed and suicidal.

If you think you’re going to become a cute woman and you can just spread your legs to get what you want you’re going to end up even more depressed and alone than you are now
>>
>>11273529
Are you saying the biggest tranny aspiration is to become a subhuman whore? That is pretty grim.
>>
>>11273538
Based off what I’ve seen they just want to be sluts who wear thigh highs and get paid for their body. They don’t realize most women can’t get paid for their body anymore.
>>
>>11273546
Cool. All sluts should be killed and quartered.
>>
>>11273546
I just want to be a woman
I don't expect or want to be a 10/10 doing sex work (although I'd appreciate being somewhat attractive, who wouldn't)
I'm really sorry for your situation OP, I hope things get better for you
>>
>>11273529
>>many trans women think life will be on easy mode
God I'd love to be that optimistic about my future
>>
>>11273529
Location location location.

Some markets are saturated. Some aren't. Go to the Bible belt and feast on a republican dinner. If you're white or Asian double plus.

This won't get you rich. Not even close. It will allow you to live. Nothing about being trans is easy and anyone who though it was is dumb.
>>
File: big-baby.gif (1.12 MB, 500x313)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>11273575
You don't want to grow up because you're afraid of being an adult.
Women don't have easier lives, despite what you may have been brainwashed to believe.
Nobody wants to take care of you.
You're going to have to take care of yourself.
>>
>>11273615
>Women don't have easier lives
I didn't say that once in my post
I don't expect life to be easier
And I'm already a functioning adult, just with severe dysphoria
>>
>>11273615
Except you're wrong. After I came out, my family changed their tune entirely. They went from, "make it on your own" to "grandpa is gonna pass his house down to you, grandma put down tens of thousands in her will, and don't worry, you don't ever have to leave the nest." Complete 180. Strangers treat me much better too. And men, of course.
>>
>>11273639
That’s not because you’re a woman it’s becasue they realized you’re incompetent. Many women are homeless or have broke families who can’t give them anything.
>>
>>11273615
Most trans women want the lives of asian and white women who come form upper middle class/rich families. They don’t realize that most women don’t live like this.
>>
>>11273632
you're just depressed because you're a wage slave instead of a pretty pretty princess in a castle like disney conditioned you to be.
welcome to reality.
life's a bitch and then you die.
>>
>>11273662
Pretty sure it's a perception thing, as grandma said, "we have to find you a nice man and marry you off." It's not unusual. My mom is still spoiled, and her mother pays her bills all the time. Men aren't to be taken care of. That's just the way it is. They're all very traditional that way. My stepdad's mother said the same to me, more or less.
>>
>>11273683
>grandma

First of all I don’t even find this believable that an old woman would be this accepting of trans women lol

I’m a cis woman and I know plenty of men who are more pampered and taken care of than me. Many of my friends are in their late 20s whose mothers do all their cooking/cleaning and they just sit in their room playing video games all day. My mom won’t even let me borrow 5 bucks. My family has no inheritance to give me and even if they could they wouldn’t give me one.
>>
>>11273529
If you don't like being a woman, transition.
>>
>>11273698
>I don’t even find this believable that an old woman would be this accepting of trans women
Well, we basically had no relationship until I transitioned. Then suddenly the gears shifted and she wanted to do all kinds of things with me. Now we chat, we go out to eat, shop at the flea markets and all this. And she opens up to me about everything. None of this was even conceivable prior.
>>
>>11273721
Your family caring about you has more to do with you being pampered than being a woman. If men didn’t get taken care of there wouldn’t be so many man children these days who don’t even know how to use a microwave.
>>
>>11273721
>I'm a woman now and the world is at my feet!

Nice larp, autist
>>
>>11273728
If that were true, they would have pampered me when I was living as a man. They didn't.
>>
>>11273731
Or they could feel bad for you now because they think you’re mentally ill and want to give you extra help/support before you kill yourself.
>>
>>11273529
Do you actually think trans women transition to make their lives *easier*? Maybe a few /pol/ larpers and former incel tranners feel that way. The sane ones recognize life is obviously going to get harder with the exception of being authentic.
>>
>>11273750
>life is obviously going to get harder
If you're visibly trans maybe.
>>
>>11273738
this.
they don't want to get murdered in their sleep.
>>
>>11273750
I’m sure many do transition because of genuine feelings but I’ve met plenty who just want to become kawaii cam girls or stay at home moms.
>>
>>11273750
No, I think cross-dressing autists transition to make their lives easier.
Transwomen transition because of dysphoria.
>>
>>11273730
Improved relationships with women doesn't mean the world is at my feet. It just makes social life simpler. Being into guys is definitely relevant. That's one of the first questions women ask me.
>>
>>11273785
I haven’t had a single friend since high school and now I’m 27. I really wish all these memes about women living on easy mode were true kek
>>
>>11273799
Do you live in the middle of nowhere? Are you majorly introverted? I understand having a few close friends, but none seems like an emotional hellscape. There's always a way to connect with people.
>>
>>11273818
I don’t live in the middle of no where and I’m not introverted just socially retarded. I thought women were supposed to just have people beating down their doors offering them cash, friendship and love regardless of how mediocre they are?
>>
>>11273785
>That's one of the first questions women ask me.
Sounds like you don't pass
>>
>>11273751
Most trans women are visibly trans. Those that aren't still need to deal with the fact that stealth is nearly impossible to maintain and that when it fails it dramatically hurts your romantic and employment opportunities. And if you avoid trans related issues entirely any "benefits" you receive for being a woman come from being perceived as somebody inherently less capable than a man.
>>11273759
Irl? Sound like internet people to me.
>>11273764
Truth.
>>
File: download (14).jpg (8 KB, 259x195)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>11273833
>she believed the memes!
>>
>>11273850
It's just that I'm open about who and what I am. Honesty makes you vulnerable, but vulnerability endears you to others.
>>
>>11273759
>stay at home moms
Amazingly, people can actually become that. I'm not sure what galaxy says you can't, but...it's not the one I live in.
>t. 2 year homemaker with a ring
>>
>>11273799
Why don't you off yourself
>>
>>11273903
You are a pathetic person.
>>
>>11273896
The reality is most men can’t and don’t want to be providers and that’s perfectly fine. In the past it was expected to settle down, work and get married. These days it’s ok for a man to wage slave, save all his money, live at home to cut expenses and come home and spend all his free time on video games. Being a stay at home mom in 2018 just isn’t realistically unless you’re the top% of women or you marry someone really old.
>>
>>11273903
Don't be rude, anon. She's trying to dunk on us because her own life isn't great, and it probably hurts to imagine a transwoman leading a better life. It's sad that she doesn't have any friends. Nobody should live like that. There are dozens of other boards to be edgy on.
>>
File: smile.png (663 KB, 520x641)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>11273866
>weakness is attractive
only to abusers
>>
>>11273914
No one said you couldn’t live s better life but don’t think you’re going to be handed free shit just because you have tits. If you go into it with these reasons you will be disappointed.
>>
>>11273910
Maybe but at least I'm not a female.

>>11273914
I'm not trans though, I'm a regular man.
>>
>>11273913
Most men can't, most do want to that I've found though. Might be a generational thing though. But you (assuming it was you) made it sound like such a thing wasn't possible and only 'internet people' would want that in the first place, certainly no living women.

That's not true at all.
>>
>>11273935
Nah from what I’ve seen most men are content living at home and having their mom do everything for them and seeing their gf over the weekend. No one actually under the age of 40 wants to deal with the stress of being someone’s replacement dad unless they want someone they can abuse/control.
>>
>>11273951
My ex couldn't cook or do laundry, because even into his late 20s, his mother was still taking care of basic things for him. Cracked me up. He absolutely wanted a replacement mother. On the one hand, it brought out my desire to dote on others. That he was the type to burn toast meant more praise for my own efforts, but it did get a old after a while. Easy to find a man. Hard to find a good man.
>>
>>11273974
Yeah finding a man who actually wants to take care of himself let alone someone else isn’t easy these days which is why being a stay at home mom isn’t realistic. What’s more likely to happen is you get married, have a baby then he decides he’s bored and can’t stand how your body has changed after pregnancy and leaves you for some younger girl he met on twitch.
>>
>>11273974
Female Privilege Everyone!
>>
>>11273529
>I’m a cis woman who is jobless, has 0$ in my bank account, drowning in debt, not even my husband will help me financially, depressed and suicidal.
How can you be cis female, have everything stacked in your favor, even have a husband, and still fuck up this bad?
>>
>>11273615
>Women don't have easier lives
[citation needed]
>>
>>11274061
Because this isn’t 1950. Most men aren’t wealthy and many aren’t even employed. So unless you’re in the top % of women or have a really attractive personality you’re life isn’t any easier than men. They only thing we have over men is we can get one night stand easier.
>>
>>11274068
>>
>>11274104
You married a NEET and now you're upset he isn't providing for you.

You threw away one huge piece of female privilege right there. Of course you have many others, that you are too privileged to notice.
>>
>>11274190
i love that you think all women can just find a man financially successful enough to support them when most men can barely support themselves
>>
>>11274207
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his fetish depends on his not understanding it.”
>>
>>11273529
Literally the same exact case with whores of any sex/gender the majority of the time
>>
>>11274190

I’m not upset that he’s not providing for me. I’m an adult so I’m obligated to take care of myself. I live in Toronto and all of my friends husbands and boyfriends live at home because housing is too expensive. We don’t just get billionaires throwing money at us by just opening our legs and why would they when they have the option of getting any woman they want.
>>
>>11274207
>how can female privilege be real when there aren't enough Good Men to choose from!!!
>>
>>11274243
I thought female privilege was having unlimited access to money, love and friendship. This isn’t the case for most women. The only advantage we have over men is we can get one night stands easier.
>>
>>11274246
Women typically have a stronger social support network. Even if you don't personally have that, it would be hard to deny.
>>
>>11274271
Yeah it’s pretty hard to not deny when I see many men’s mothers bending over backwards to baby them and lick their ass 24/7 and even after being babies and coddled so much by mommy they still can’t stop whining
>>
>>11274271
>men don't have friends
really?
>>
>>11274289
Their mothers are wired to love them. Nobody else is.
>>
>>11274223
I'm a trans woman too I'm just not retarded, nor convinced the other person isn't a /pol/ larper.
>>11274243
It's almost like a small minority of people within either gender who happen to perfectly line up with gendered expectations happen to be rewarded for that and everybody else is punished or pressured one way or another...
>>11274271
Sometimes women receive more support but that's conditional on them being assumed to be less inherently capable.
>>
>>11273529
being a woman is far easier than being a man (assuming you live in the first world)
being a transwoman, even passing, is harder than being a man
>>
>>11274324
>and everybody else is punished or pressured one way or another...
Except women who live male lives aren't punished for it, they merely aren't taking advantage of the free support they could have for being female, but could choose to at any time.

>but that's conditional on them being assumed to be less inherently capable.
No, it's conditional on men being seen as expendable and as having a duty to sacrifice to support women.

As a misandrist you're twisting female privilege, which you admit exists, into sounding like a negative. Fuck you. People like you enable female entitlement and male suffering. Go to hell.
>>
>>11274399
>free support they could have for being female
are you talking about welfare?
that's because women have children to take care of at home so they can't leave the house to take a job
men get welfare when they are the primary childcare providers also

female privilege is a meme drug pushers tell children to get them to take estrogen
>>
>>11274399
>Except women who life male lives aren't punished for it, they merely aren't taking advantage of the free support they could have for being female, but could choose to at any time.
So, once again assuming that literally any woman is both attractive enough and has the type of personality to attract a man who makes enough money to support her.
>No, it's conditional on men being seen as expendable
These are not mutually exclusive at all. That's toxic masculinity.
>As a misandrist
I'm not a misandrist and I acknowledge being a man comes with pressures that can really suck. I've never liked the "privilege" rhetoric because the reality is that gendered expectations suck for everybody except for the few that line up perfectly with them.
>>
>>11274439
>female privilege is a meme drug pushers tell children to get them to take estrogen
in what bizarro world do you live where MRA politics dominate discussion of trans issues?
oh, right, 4chan
>>
>>11274431
see
>>11274439
and
>>11274442
>>
>>11274442
>I'm not a misandrist
You know how I can tell that's a lie?

Because you only pull the "I never liked privilege rhetoric" card when it's female privilege being discussed, which you happily lie about, "that's conditional because..."

You're no different to any misandrist cis feminist, except you've got no excuse not to know better.
>>
File: 1488356940245.jpg (59 KB, 576x384)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>be a man
>be a loser
>literally invisible to most of the world outside of your job
>if my labor lapses for an instant I'll probably die
>OP is a woman
>OP is a loser
>">I’m a cis woman who is jobless, has 0$ in my bank account, drowning in debt, not even my husband will help me financially, depressed and suicidal."
>my husband
>I'm jobless but posting on a computer, married, eating in a house
>life just isn't easy for cis women!!!

the grass really is greener on the other side. and I don't even mind my situation because I'm a severe introvert and hey, I can improve it as I please(most of my debts are cleared now compared to a few years ago.) Just funny to see the pussy pass in action.
>>
>>11274553
>Just funny to see the pussy pass in action.
threads like this make me incredibly dysphoric ;_;
>>
>>11274553
It's funny, because you presumably live in a house, have a computer and eat food as well.
Is that the neet pass in action?
>>
>>11273529
Oh, cool. Another complete stranger telling me what I think and what my intentions are.
I'm sorry your life is pretty bad now but you don't know who I am not do you understand my history or my intentions so please stop pulling things out of your ass because you saw a couple of transgirls caming or whatever.
>>
File: 572.jpg (28 KB, 400x323)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>11273529
>shadman
>>
File: 1522441389709 (1).webm (491 KB, 1280x720)
491 KB
491 KB WEBM
>>11273529
>>
>>11274628
Write a real response.

Dumb feminist.
>>
>>11273554
What would I jerk off to then?
>>
>>11273662
>That’s not because you’re a woman it’s becasue they realized you’re incompetent.
Same thing amirite!?!?! :D
>>
>>11274442
>buzzwords
>>
>cisfem denying female privilege and playing the victim
how completely unexpected

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.