[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1432044064139.png (254 KB, 761x579)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
Post things autogynephiles will never get.

AGPs will never know how cis pussies start leaking clear sticky clumpy fluid before a woman's period start. It smells a bit like mud.
>>
>>11271868
pic is what the average terf looks like
>>
How you get diarrhea before or during your period and what the toilet looks like after
>>
>>11271954
It looks pretty great after because the toilet water is all red with brown nuggets heh heh.
>>
>>11271918
h-hot.
>>
File: Doodling a TERF 3 .jpg (99 KB, 986x644)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>11271918
They din't look that fem.
>>
>>11271918
wtf i want a terf gf now.
>>
I love laying in bed, turning sideways and watching my boobs squish together.
on the other hand I hate when I have to tuck my labia in ahahha
>>
>>11271868
>Things AGP'S will never get.
>Smells like mud
Op has never seen or been around a vagina.
Thread is filled with AGP's who are so painfully jealous while also being such incredible men.
>>
>>11271868
Women are pretty gross. Thank you for keeping yourself clean and pretty for us fellas.
>>
>>11272623
TERFs will be getting kicked out of women's restrooms a lot more than trans women.
>>
>>11273038
hon
>>
>>11273308
How about giving them their own restrooms?
>>
>>11272623
The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town.
>>
File: Yandere-chan thinking.png (624 KB, 1200x1200)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>11275582
how about abolishing all restrooms completely?
>>
>>11275660
Single stall for all
>>
>women don’t naturally smell like roses
>baginas have muscles inside and our reproductive system is complex. It isn’t just a hole.
>not all women have white skin
>>
>>11271868
>It smells a bit like mud.
can you use it for facial masks like mud?
>>
Tampons hurt the vagina.

>>11273037
What do your juices smell like? Try sniffing your vag juices next time your period is near. I swear to god mine smelled like mud.
>>
>>11276361
There's not enough of it for that but I might just be dehydrated.
>>
>>11277090
>Anonymous 12/06/18(Thu)20:55:10 No.1127
maybe the iron form the blood, usually just smells irony.
>>
File: DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif (1.96 MB, 640x360)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>11271868
>>
File: brapdiapies.jpg (13 KB, 288x450)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>11275660
highest IQ post in this thread.
>>
When she's very excited after rigorous necking and her clit swells and gets warm and stiffens like a little pea; AGPs wouldn't know this feel because their 'clit' is a mutilated penis glans.
>>
what its like to live as a female
>>
>>11273308
Seriously, I've seen more news stories about androgynous/dykey cissies getting barred and kicked out of bathrooms than trannies. None of them even look as androgynous/masculine as many terfs seem too. The like one well known terf that was more feminine is now dying of brain rot.
>>
>>11277481
>clit swells and gets warm and stiffens like a little pea; AGPs wouldn't know this feel because their 'clit' is a mutilated penis glans
You do realize that means neo-clits also swell and stiffen, right?
I mean, how do you think glans work???
>>
>>11277598
Glans can't get stiffened if they can no longer get erect
>>
>>11277655
They can though. The tissue is the type that swells with blood and gets hard.
Heck I've even read one account where someone needed revisions because there was too much left and it hurt when it swelled, or another case where they specifically requested extra tissue removed because they have more than normal trouble urinating when aroused.

It really seems like you have no idea what you're talking about and are just making assumptions/making stuff up to try to make trannies who don't know better feel bad. Of course, that's obviously the whole point of this thread.
>>
>>11277435
everyone is going to stink real bad like the sewers if people are literally pissing and shitting in diapers.
>>
>>11277699
>Heck I've even read one account where someone needed revisions because there was too much left and it hurt when it swelled, or another case where they specifically requested extra tissue removed because they have more than normal trouble urinating when aroused.
That sounds so much better than a natural organ.
>>
>>11277770
Nice sarcasm but obviously it's less than ideal since they needed revisions.
Come on, just be honest, you're just triggered about trannies and desperately looking for any excuse to shit on them.
You don't actually care about the realities of srs.
>>
>>11277893
I'm not triggered about trannies but I wish you wouldn't feed these people false hope. It's not good for them.
>>
>>11277998
I haven't given any false hope, just corrected you on objectively fake bs you've been spouting.
Given you were spouting fake bs you either didn't care enough about the truth to educate yourself before forming and repeating assumptions or you're purposefully repeating falsehoods.
Either option strong points towards your motivation being your being triggered about trannies, since you obviously aren't motivated by the truth.
>>
>>11277090
Mine smelt like gone-gray avocado, like over ripe to rotten... not much discharge though, just the smell and that is how I would anticipate my flow.

I got a freak nose, though, now that I'm a manlet the Wolverine jokes happen a lot more.
>>
>>11277998
>It's not good for them
Oh and nice pitty trolling.
You don't care about what's good for trsnnies, you dishonest disingenuous troll.
All you care about is trying to shit on and hurt trannies no matter how much you have to lie to do it.

You're a pathetic cowardly passive agressive piece of shit for not being honest about this and instead just being disingenuous and untruthful.
>>
What it feels like getting your g-spot fingered.
>>
File: sweatie.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>11277726
Um, that's just your opinion, sweatie. Sane people would enjoy the scent of equality.
>>
>>11277726
Pads are essentially blood diapers and periods have a strong smell, just sayin'.
>>
>>11273314
I'm a chaser.
>>
>>11278155
Ain't nothing wrong with being a boy in a dress, anon-kun. Womanhood is overrated.
>>
>>11271868
That’s cervical mucus - it means you’re ovulating

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.