[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Are there any other repressors who keep thinking you’re going to do it, make the step, try and achieve happiness. But then you see a hon (pic related) and realise this it is fucking hopeless?

I have major physical dysphoria. But I’ll be a hon. The pic related is a a spit of a tranny I saw tonight and I felt nothing but disgust. I’m not sure swapping internal disgust for external disgust is worth it. I’m an attractive man I should probably just keep repressing.
>>
>>11268878
there are worse things than being a hon.
but you shouldn't transition if you're only doing it to be a sexy bimbo.
>>
>>11268887
I’m not. I have serious dysphoria. But if becoming a hon causes as much external pain as being a man causes internal pain than maybe it’s pointless?
>>
>>11268878
You can boymode.
>>
>>11268908
“Boymode” seems to be take hormones and wear baggy clothes forever. And never sleep with anyone ever again. Dunno why it’s so popular.
>>
>>11268916
it's the defeated sigh of an oppressed animal
>>
>>11268901
If you actually have dysphoria then you know that getting rid of it, even if you end up being an unattractive woman, is better than being a man.
>>
File: 1525764026433.png (1.66 MB, 1000x1415)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>11268916
>And never sleep with anyone ever again.
You can sleep with bi dudes (or girls if you are into that).
>“Boymode” seems to be take hormones and wear baggy clothes forever.
Do you think it's worse than getting more masculine or being an outright hon in public?
>>
File: tkZxuxb.png (551 KB, 827x1195)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>11268901
Repressing will make you an even bigger hon.
>>11268916
If you become that much of a hon just get a masectomy, and keep taking HRT anyway to prevent further masculinization. Then you don't need baggy clothes and you'll probably be attractive to androphiles, at least if you were attractive to androphiles pre-HRT.
>>
File: 1543789390687.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>11268901
Boo fucking hoo. The reality of the situation is that 80%+ of MTF transgender people are visibly transgender to the trained eye. Estrogen doesn't do THAT much for you.

>>11268887
>but you shouldn't transition if you're only doing it to be a sexy bimbo.
this.

anime influenced trenders get the fuck off this board.
>>
File: doubtkills.jpg (99 KB, 640x640)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>11268944
>you'll probably be attractive to androphiles
doubt
>>
Fuck this. It all seems so shit. Repression is painful but every alternative you propose seems like dog shit.
>>
>>11268933
>>take hormones and wear baggy clothes forever.
>Do you think it's worse than getting more masculine or being an outright hon in public?
amen to this

Every coupla months I look at pictures on the Positive subreddits to remind myself why crossdressing will unequivocally make one's situation worse

Passing >>>> Androgyne/Femboi >>>>>>>>>> Masc > Hon

masking your masculinity with makeup and styling ultimately just highlights its existence

at least being on HRT *actually* decreases your masculinity
>>
>>11269049
>>11268933
ITT:Coward boymoders

You can probably pass if put some effort in, if you're not a gigahon 40+ y/o transitioner
>>
File: 1526806642093.jpg (818 KB, 980x1386)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>11269065
Not everyone can pass.
"Effort" is a codeword for "good genes".
>>
>>11269065
I'm 34 so I might as well be.
>>
>>11269003
>implying androphiles aren't attracted to a manly face and breastless, large frame with narrow hips and big hands
>>
>>11269065
>pass if put some effort in
this meme needs to die

if the "effort" entails a disguise that must be updated daily it's not really making you feminine
>>
>>11268901
Yes being a hon is terrible but there’s things you can do to improve. Try cross dressing first, and if you look half way decent you probably stand a good chance at passing with HRT, and ffs. Worse case scenario is you pass, just as a 4/10 women.
>>
>>11269108
That is definitely not the worst case scenario.
>>
>>11269013
Ever heard of drugs?
My happiest days were spent in a drug induced haze. Infact, the only time in my life beyond early childhood that I've been completely happy have been during great highs. Sadly I had to quit since I couldn't handle it. But if I was capable of holding down a job and could do it without going overboard with it and it didn't affect my relationships I'd be back on the horse in a heartbeat. People give it a bad rep, but if you can handle it (which some people can) it's without a doubt the best way to deal with it.
>>
File: 1542902959879.png (494 KB, 800x676)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>11269092
>if the "effort" entails a disguise that must be updated daily it's not really making you feminine
lol see
>>11268985
This board has seriously warped people's perspectives on the transitioning process. They think they're going to hit the top 0.001% of transitioning genetics and turn into a cute anime girl.

I'm going to repeat myself again, the majority of people are visibly transgender to the trained eye. Literally the most passing transwomen you see posted here use make up tricks and certain hair styles to make them pass to normies, and you probably can too.

I don't know where the meme came from that HRT turns you into an actual cis women.

It doesn't guys. If you don't even want to put effort into make up/proper attire/hair style to pass, Just detransition, no one said this was some easy shit.
>>
File: wot in heck.gif (452 KB, 220x194)
452 KB
452 KB GIF
>>11269123
>my happiest days was when i couldn't handle it!
>>
>>11269125
>>If you don't even want to put effort into make up/proper attire/hair style to pass, Just detransition
>effort
>trenders
lol
>>
>>11269134
My happiest days were before it spiralled out of control and I stopped being able to handle it. During the happy days I could.
>>
I don't know. Nearly everybody in my support group is visibly trans and most don't even try to do a female voice. They seem happier than before they socially transitioned. I feel very out of place there, like I'm the only one who is devastated that I can't be a cis girl. I don't know if socially transitioning will make feel the same way they do. I can't stand seeing myself. I feel like they all enjoy seeing themselves in women's clothes and makeup when they just make me feel like a lost cause. I know I did feel better when I went to the group wearing makeup and speaking in my female voice, so maybe there are more social aspects to my dysphoria than I realized. It's possible there's something to this socially transitioning thing even when you don't pass. It sure seems hard to believe.
>>
File: 1537414460421.png (520 KB, 1024x640)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>11269215
>They seem happier than before they socially transitioned
You don't say? People that suffer ACTUAL gender dysphoria are happier transitioning to their real gender?

This is the point that I'm trying to get across to people. If you're actually transgender, boymoding (i.e hiding your true self) for the rest of your life seems absolutely miserable. I thought I would boymode but ended up socially transitioning at 5 months in and really, it's not that bad. No more baggy sweat shirts to hide boobs and I get to wear cute stuff.

> Nearly everybody in my support group is visibly trans
It's almost like real life isn't like anime.
>>
>>11269235
It seems like you're saying the only valid dysphoria is social dysphoria and if I hate my body I'm just delusional, same way transphobes see it.
>>
>>11269306
>social dysphoria meme
Nah i'm just saying you guys shouldn't be so warped by perfect cis passing standards and just live your authentic self.

However, if boymoding actually brings you more dysphoria, I wouldn't recommend it, but like you said, people that socially transitioned seem to be happier. 99% of the boymoders here just seem ultra miserable about >tfw not cis girl, but would pass if they put in any effort whatsoever.
>>
>>11269331
Well, I won't. I'll need to socially transition eventually probably, but I won't pass and I don't know if I'll survive that honestly.
>>
>>11269235
>boymoding (i.e hiding your true self)
>implying that literal drag erryday because you have to hide the screamingly obvious fact of your manhood is somehow more legitimate of a lifestyle than just embracing the most andro you can be and then rolling with that
>>
>>11269369
>boymoder who dresses "andro" telling me anything

you probably wear girl clothes IRL honestly. dressing fem doesn't mean be in a pink sissy maid outfit.
>>
I mean at least boymoders can sometimes be cute instead of this pseudo-high-femme (or else pretending their consolation-"butch" is a real aesthetic) hulking pile of nonsense

and here's the thing: any boymoder will completely admit that male-failing is desirable when possible.

Just not if you have to "force it" by dressing up as something which you're not. "Transition" is a farce, and

actual women are still just as womanly if they roll out of bed, pop some flip-flops on, pretend to brush their hair, and stroll into Walmart groggy.

Likewise, fembois* are still perfectly themselves if they pop out of the shower, towel off, throw on a baggy sweater, and go for a walk around town

(*in the sense meant by this thread, that is as OPPOSED to tryhard tranners)
>>
>>11269145
I'm honestly sick of being made fun of for being a boymoder, it's enough work trying to get over the shame of wearing female clothes in the privacy of my room let alone in public.
>>
>>11269798
>I'm honestly sick of being made fun of for being a boymoder
>thinks boymoders get bullied on this website

lol
>>
>>11269815
Not by most but there are obviously people here who think it's pathetic that we have crippling physical dysphoria instead of social dysphoria we can get over by just putting on a dress in public.
>>
>>11269865
What if you have both?

Are you just completely fucked then?

No one will treat me like a girl in public if I don't look like one, how is putting on a dress in public helping?
>>
>>11269881
>No one will treat me like a girl in public if I don't look like one, how is putting on a dress in public helping?
I think you just answered your own question.
>>
Test
>>
>>11269971
sometimes i think a bit of agp can help these boymoders
>>
Is it hopeless, which is why I don't bother transitioning. My dream is to somehow check out from society so I can be an ugly freak in peace. I couldn't stand the stares from others if I had to walk around in public as a circus act.

if crypto takes off I'll move out to the country and take HRT in solitude
>>
YOU BECOME A HON BY REPRESSING YOU FUCKING RETARDS. NO ONE CAN REPRESS FOREVER, YOU EVENTUALLY CRACK, THAT'S WHY HONS EXIST.

ALL HONS ARE FAILED REPRESSORS AND THAT'S YOUR FUTURE IF YOU REPRESS
>>
File: david-duchovny.jpg (94 KB, 620x413)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>11271258
dude im 27 im literally gonna be a hon no matter what so like what

are you saying just do it now rather than later? what if i dont crack? what if a cure is found?
>>
File: natalie mars.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1200)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>11271301
pic related started at 31

Here's the secret retard. Being a hon is not binary. You're not either a hon or not a hon. Hon is a scale. The longer you wait, the more hon you will be.

Starting at 12 is a lot fucking better than starting at 20.
Starting at 20 is a lot fucking better than starting at 30.
Starting at 30 is a lot fucking better than starting at 40.

You can give up because you didn't start at 12, but if you do you're only making it worse. When you look and feel MUCH MORE MASCULINE THAN YOU ALREADY FUCKING ARE, you will hate life MUCH MORE THAN YOU ALREADY DO. Stop being afraid to live.
>>
>>11271301
No, you're obviously just a crossdresser with a fetish if you don't want to transition unless you can be sexy.
>>
>>11271369
Not really. It's more like trying to rationalize a way out of being a fucking honbeast.
>>
>>11271340
How did his chin disappear?
Camera angle or surgical removal?
>>
>>11271369
it's not about being sexy its about fighting against painfully masculine features that I have to live with every day

like try being 6'1 with gigantic shoulders and size 11 US mens shoes and then tell me that transition is a simple choice when your friends and family are all homophobic and you'd be literally starting your life over entirely alone with no support just to walk around having people look at you with disgust

yeah such an easy choice sterilizing myself to become a subject of mockery
>>
File: ervin.jpg (224 KB, 1037x1116)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>11271382
The person on the right is a SIX FOOT SEVEN TRANS WOMAN.

Go ahead and keep wallowing in misery until you become the honbeast you fear to be or until you kill yourself. Or realize that you're a fucking coward and actually attempt to live the life you want to live in this only chance you'll ever have to exist.
>>
>>11271382
Even if you boymode forever, just take the pills so you don't masculinizing even further unless you're actually comfortable masculinizing further.
>>
>>11271402
>The person on the right is a SIX FOOT SEVEN TRANS WOMAN

and looks like a man
>>
>>11271409
>looks like a man
you're delusional
>>
>>11268878
It's not worth it at all, that's why transition should have been encouraged as early as possible to prevent that from happening. I don't think I would have much of a life repressing or becoming a hon so life was kinda wasted.
>>
>>11271470
>I'm too lazy to try therefore my life is wasted
suit yourself
>>
>>11271485
So look like a man in a dress? I can't effort away all the bad parts of my body.
>>
>25 asian here!

I used to think I looked great when I started a few years ago and all I took was the usual T blockers and estrogen but slowly my dysmorphia has shifted into a higher gear and I can’t stand the way I look. My face is andro due to being asian but my shoulders are so broad it disgust me. I reverted back to boymode while still taking my pills. I’d rather look like a cute 16 year old twins hon than a crossdressing freak.
If you have doubts, suppress it and live as a normal person of society. It’s worth it in the long run
>>
>>11271507
If you're really trans, then transitioning eases your dysphoria.
If you're just an ugly crossdresser with a fetish then you'll still just be an ugly crossdresser with a fetish, minus your balls
>>
>>11271403
girl, i probably couldn't masculinize further if i tried
>>
File: zVIUWla.jpg (82 KB, 640x640)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>11271538
>My face is andro due to being asian
Asian faces are the opposite of andro tbq hon
>>
>>11271579
People will still treat me like trash and it won't ease my disgust of my own body. Maybe I am missing the point.
>>
>>11271654
Thai tranners are so cute omg I bet she doesn't even weigh 100 lbs
>>
>>11271672
Who cares how people treat you?
What matters is how you treat yourself.
If you're disgusted by yourself, then how do you expect other people to like you?
>>
>>11271402
>The person on the right is a SIX FOOT SEVEN TRANS WOMAN.
pretty sure she's cis actually
>>
File: DS4M-4EVwAE4ELX.jpg (33 KB, 427x431)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>11268985
>80%+ of MTF transgender people are visibly transgender to the trained eye
And only autistic skullchanner cultists train themselves to see other trannies. Cis people arent obsessed facial plane expansion or how long their ring finger is so they're not gonna notice it in other people
>>
>>11271691
I don't know how I can change that, i'd like to not hate myself since it has been decades of doing so.
>>
>>11271729
Step 1. Stop hating yourself
Step 2. Start loving yourself
>>
>>11271654
Think they meant androgynous
>>
>>
>>11268944
I agree with boymoding, but still, could you imagine trying to date?

"Uhh hi yeah so I know I look like a guy but I'm actually secretly transgender and an taking drugs which is why I have breasts and softskin"
>>
>>11271409
Based fucking retard
>>
File: MMM_MMM_NO_NO_NO.png (328 KB, 553x543)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>11271369
>>11271579
Can you stop accusing people with apperence dysphoria of being crossdressing fetishists? I fucking wish I was just a crossdresser ffs.
>>
>>11271691
>If you're disgusted by yourself, then how do you expect other people to like you?

Yeah gurl, you just need to stop being dysphoric and learn to love your warped ultramasc form.
>>
>>11271403
*ahem*

Everybody, this is repressor...

C O P E
O
P
E

Seriously though, look at your dad, aren't you afraid of ending up looking like him? HRT can't stop aging, but it can atleast make you age more like your mom instead.
>>
How bad is your dysphoria? Is it social or physical?

>I just want to be a cute tomboy lesbian
You can probably repress forever, especially if you don't really give a shit about how you are seen socially
>I've been trying to cut my dick off since I was 8
Probably not, you must accept your hon-dom with grace, and transition immediately

Personally, I don't give a shit unless I'm going to an attractive gamer girl (I'm not) and trying to frankenstein my body into something feminine every day sounds like a fucking nightmare lmao
>>
File: 3tkkbqjyud021.jpg (59 KB, 750x483)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>11268933
That's me. I don't look like a girl, but I don't look like a guy. I think I'm relatively close to finding a comfortable place, and I think I would describe myself as non-binary nowadays
>>
>>11271380
not him but definitely surgery, camera doesnt do nearly that much
>>
>>11271727
It's not "training to see trannies". I'm a straight dude, I evaluate the attractiveness of women automatically. Masculine characteristics in a woman immediately pop out as "holy shit she's ugly", and then "oh that's not a cis woman".

I'm literally biologically programmed to look at hip/waist ratio, jawline, ass/titties. In 99.9% of transwomen those things are not gonna match a cis woman and it just looks wrong.
>>
might just buy a latex mask and crossdress and get fked by old men to cure my dysphoria
>>
>>11272804
Is this the secret?
>>
>>11272853
transgenderism is just internalised homophobia, go get that dick and cure yourself.
>>
>>11272882
I wish that were true erasure anon. The thought of a man touching my body like this is disgusting through. I desperately want a man to love me but not in this body. I don't know if I'll ever be pretty enough.
>>
>>11272882
I'm too ugly to get dick. Trying to find someone nice enough to let me suck 'em before I off myself
>>
>>11272896
i know the feels, but i don't think i can ever open up to a man even if they love me unless i transition and pass but that wont happen.
>>
would getting good at drag be a good move pre transition to maybe push me over the edge if results are ok, the ifs and maybes on if ill become a freak are to scary otherwise im a pretty hot guy mad viking look and not that 18yo with pubes type i could get mad bitches if i got repression right got fit a job etc my natural hotness is what makes me think i could pull a good drag
>>
>>11271258
>HONS ARE FAILED REPRESSORS AND THAT'S YOUR FUTURE IF YOU REPRESS
umm actually a life of HRT-boymoding is the least-likely-to-lead-to-hondom route…?
>>
>>11271579
>if you're really trans, then being "A DUDE IN A DRESS" instead of just "a dude" will ease dysphoria

lmao miss me with that shit
>>
>>11274216

>t. fetish trender

Don't you have a choker and socks to wear, hon?
>>
File: britney-says-no.jpg (43 KB, 500x315)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>11274199
>HRT-boymoding = repression
>>
[1/2]

>>11271403
>>11272416
this this this this this <3

repressing only counts as shooting yourself in the foot **IF** you're doing it without HRT; if you're on HRT then it's literally the completely reasonable choice.

crossdressing does not prevent masculinization; "social transition" matters jack shit to start at 20 or 42. Starting-age of "presentation" has negligible bearing on whether or not you'll end up as a hon at a *given* age.

>b-but if you don't start on wig+makeup+dress ASAP you'll never desensitize yourself to being seen as a freak! It gets better tho! If you were TruSocDysphoric™ you'd be HAPPIER crossdressing!

>>11274257
umm no
that's the opposite of what I said
Being an obvious flamboyant Uwu Daddy pseudo-crossdressing twink is only marginally less bad than outright tryna pass as female; they're in the same category overall IMO
>>
File: scrombled_wallpaper_hd.png (1.86 MB, 2000x2000)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
[2/2]

>>11274263
I mean, *I* care not one way or the other about whether the word "repression" is defined to include "HRT-boymoding". (Actually, correction: I do *slightly* care, to which degree I do indeed agree with you: I think that it [HRT-boymoding] is truly the best way to live into one's true self to the greatest degree possible, without being a delusional tranner. It's definitely not ACTUAL REPRESSION in the traditional sense of the word)

BUT, here's the thing: in this thread you've got all these TruTrans™ crossdressing-pushers
(>>11268926 >>11269065 >>11269125 >>11269235 >>11271258 >>11271485)
Who all basically seem to be thinking along the lines of the equivocation fallacy of:

>Repression just leads to worse hondom in the end
>Boymoding is a form of repression
>∴ Boymoders need to just transition and start living as their Twuu Authentic Selves xd
while completely ignoring the fact that YOU CAN'T BE A HON IF YOU DON'T PRESENT "FEMME"

and so I'm thinking basically
>OK fine then, whatever, boymoding is a form of repression—BUT y'all's perspective takes exactly jack shit account of HRT in this

and _Why Is Nobody Talking About_ the *ridiculous* degree of "have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too" that you can get by HRT-boymoding

I mean yeah it's not "perfect", and for those whose """""social dysphoria""""" won't leave them alone until they're literally wearing a skirt, it won't be an indefinite solution;

but not only will HRT-boymoding hedge your bets almost COMPLETELY till then,
but also in the meanwhile you're hybriding 90% of the benefits of repression with none of the (major) downsides of it, *esp.* those cited by all the bucket-of-crabs turbohons in this thread.
>>
>>11274359
What if repressing on HRT isn't enough and it still hurts because you hate being treated like a man?
>>
File: 1543395140315.png (400 KB, 660x379)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
hons, boy mode-rs, tru trans
what a mess
it's no wonder public are afraid of y'all
>>
>>11269071
>Not everyone can pass.
>"Effort" is a codeword for "good genes".

most underrated comment of the century
"effort" is a hon meme
>>
>>11274370

I didn't read any of that. Still going to repress
>>
File: let_it_begin_rhino.gif (798 KB, 320x180)
798 KB
798 KB GIF
>>11274380
then no problem, at least you tried, and if you're really sure that sympathy-pronoun-use is a better worst-case-scenario than whatever it currently is then boymoding is indeed probably not the route for you,

BUT at least you gave it a shot,

AND, IMPORTANTLY: this shot was actually time very much not lost.

Unlike all the wasted years Repressing,
if you end up deciding that you're a full-on Tranner, you're not going to "regret" the time spent HRT-boymoding to a real degree.

"The credits transfer", as it were, if you decide to jump tracks from "HRT-boymode" to "mainstream-tranner".

If you're currently planning to do full-transition, why not try boymode? If you find it a palatable middleground, then yay, you're going to have a much more fulfilling life and have less social ostracism and lower suicide odds and be overall less hideous, but if it DOESN'T work then there was no cost; you're not burdened with another 5 years of fusing bone plates, thickening skin, hair line erosion, etc. It's seriously cost-free to at least try it if the major looming outcome is "full trans" or "dichotomy of full trans and full repress"

>>11274389
Actually I would argue that both
>muh effort, boymoders are just SURRENDERING
AND
>"effort" is a hon meme, there's no point since it's all GENETICS
are in fact hon memes

The former is usually espoused by literal troons who think they're so feminine;
but the latter is also used by either ugly turbohons who have given up on trying to pass, or repressors who think "genetics is the only thing that matters, therefore I'll neither crossdress nor start HRT" and will often end up as just more turbohons

>>11274392
fine whatever just
tl;dr: take your pills alice

I'm not asking you to crossdress [spoiler]…yet[/spoiler]
>>
>>11274490
I'm on HRT but it seems like a no-win scenario

>boymode and be depressed I don't look like a girl and will never be treated like one

>girlmode and be depressed I don't look like a girl and will never get treated like one (Except out of pity) because I look like a man wearing womens clothes

whats the point
>>
File: 1540708818603.jpg (8 KB, 250x241)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>11274490
If one can choose to transition or not, then they are not trans
Suggesting to "try" transitioning is crazy
>>
File: deebly_goncerned.png (89 KB, 600x500)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>11274504
the point is that
>boymode and be depressed I don't look like a girl
is still way better than
>manmode and kill myself because the transformation was just as macabre as I'd rightly avoided directly imagining
or
>manmode for 5 or 10 or 20 or 40 years before going turbohon and then killing myself

I mean, what outcome exactly are you wanting here?
If you're going to be sad over not being treated like a girl AND over not looking like a girl
then it seems like your thinking is roughly thus:
>hmm, my only choices are
>1. too-masc-for-comfort genderfluid andro boi
>2. manly "cis" repressor cadaver statistic
>3. hideous ogre drag queen troon
>WELP, BETTER NOT PICK THAT FIRST ONE; IT'S SO FLAWED. I'M ALWAYS GOING TO BE SEEN AS A MAN THEREFORE ALL OUTCOMES ARE EQUALLY SHIT

>>11274524
eggs or those otherwise on the fence will be cracked quicker and more humanely this way,
and perhaps we can get a few obnoxious trans people demoted to boymoders which are way better for PR anyway
>>
>>11274564
None of the outcomes I can get are what I want, I'm taking HRT like I said but it feels like a futile effort because I'm not going to pass, and even if I did most likely it would be obvious I'm trans to anyone that knew.

What I'm saying is that of my actual options which are boymode+HRT or man wearing womans clothing + HRT , both of them will still cause me distress.
>>
>>11269084
No there's a difference. Do it now
>>
>>11274524
>Suggesting to "try" transitioning is crazy
it's not to someone who's going to repress for an unhealthy amount of time anyway because they think they're cis

and also you're misquoting me; I said that people who are currently finna go all-in should TRY *just* HRT-boymoding, on the offchance their dysphoria could be satisfied without the drag show that's embarassing to everyone involved.

(Now, that said, I do also think that if you're a potential egg then trying HRT-boymode can be a very cracking experience and probably save a lot of suffering in the long run)

>>11274592
>None of the outcomes I can get are what I want
right,
and that sucks;
you'll just have to decide how to proceed.

The fact you're even considering all those 3 options is good;

but I think that the whole MtF paradigm has a severe problem where the "transition" is being cosnsidered as a package, completely fallaciously; I think if we had earlier HRT access, reduced gatekeeping, and a much greater awareness of "HRT-boymode" as a fine option, then we'd have a lot less suicide (and fewer troons running around ruining the public's perception of us as well)
>>
File: IMG_20181206_132522558.jpg (1.9 MB, 3264x2448)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
And here's it spelled out for the brainlets who don't yet understand
>>
>>11274719
>that penmanship
are you 12?
>>
File: 140.jpg (59 KB, 600x528)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>11274641
>and a much greater awareness of "HRT-boymode" as a fine option
A lot of transgender women don't want to boymode.
>and fewer troons running around ruining the public's perception of us as well
There will always be hons, but that's not why they end up in the news.

Get rid of transbians but unironically lmao
>>
>>11274719
>BOYMODE 10/10

gigahon
>>
>boymode, no hrt
absolute agony and suicide
>boymode, hrt
absolute agony and suicide, just at a much later date
>girlmode, hrt, no pass
absolute agony and suicide
>girlmode, hrt, pass (or no pass but still cute)
enjoyable, fulfilling life where you can realistically make your dreams come true

There is only one real option, everything else is delayed suicide
>>
>>11274641
>I think if we had earlier HRT access, reduced gatekeeping, and a much greater awareness of "HRT-boymode" as a fine option, then we'd have a lot less suicide (and fewer troons running around ruining the public's perception of us as well)
correct. previous generations of gatekeepers who insisted on RLE and similar endorsements of stereotypical femininity as a prerequisite for receiving adequate medical treatment have a lot to answer for.
>>
>>11274748
i think that chart is about how you begin your transition
>>
File: probly.jpg (74 KB, 381x381)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>11274767

Do people think HRT is magic? hur durr take HRT and boymode. I will still have a male skeleton and look like a frickin guy.
>>
>>11274767
It's not an option if you can't choose it, no one can make the decision to pass or be cute. You either do or you don't.
>>
>>11274748
Hon is "be masculine, crossdress"

literally how is "not crossdress, while becoming not-masculine" anything but the opposite of that

are you retarded

>>11274780
Yeah, I mean the chart applies at pretty much any point in time; though it's most relevant to people who don't even know what to do

>>11274796
>it is not an option
OK then, ONE out of the FOUR options listed isn't choosable. Which of the 3 remaining will you pick?
And that goes for >>11274791, as well; please see the neat post at >>11274767 (which I didn't write but do agree with)
though I might decrease the
>boymode w/o hrt = absolute agony
>boymode+hrt = absolute agony
since I mean there is A difference
maybe just amend the "absolute" to "extreme"?

not to mention that many people aren't Full Tru Trans and that gap will be even wider
>>
>>11268901
Literally the only differences between an unpassing hon and a semi- or mostly-passing twinkhon are good makeup, natural hair (or a high quality wig), five-o-clock shadow (fairly easy to get rid of & can be concealed with makeup anyway), and mannerisms. All things you can easily work on. Bone structure is not NEARLY as important as most of the BDD-addled ladies here seem to think, and gets less and less important the longer you're on HRT.
>>
>>11274831
If you only pass conditionally (outside extreme conditions like "while naked without SRS" ) then do you really pass?

Like "well I only pass if my hair is in a certain style and I have makeup on", I don't think you actually pass then
>>
>>11274767
>girlmode, hrt, pass (or no pass but still cute)

fuck off, hrt won't make me pass nor cute (not in a feminine way)
>>
>>11274831

I'm not wearing make up every day lmao
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>11274831
>muh effort meme
at least you acknoweged that HRT helps, unlike most of your fellow Susan's Place dwellers

>>11274840
look up 2 lines
he acknowledges that girlmode-HRT-nopass is still very much a possibility; he's not trying to imply that HRT implies passing

>>11274843
this
I don't want a gruesome reminder every single day of just how much I'm literally having to put on a fucking disguise to
>>
File: 1520667361565.jpg (507 KB, 2048x2048)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>11274840
>put no effort into skincare
>put no effort into hair and nail care
>put no effort into voice
>put no effort into learning self-feminization with fashion
>put no effort into learning self-feminization with makeup and hair styling
>put no effort into learning feminine body language, posture, or mannerisms
>don't even consider surgery
>sit in boymode every day shitposting or playing video games in your room, probably not even showering or brushing teeth or watching weight
>"HRT won't do shit, no point even trying"

You deserve your misery
>>
>>11274831
>presentation is the difference between a hon and a twinkhon
lol wtf is this even
>>
>>11274868
>>put no effort into skincare
>>put no effort into hair and nail care
>>put no effort into voice
>>put no effort into learning self-feminization with fashion
>>put no effort into learning self-feminization with makeup and hair styling
>>put no effort into learning feminine body language, posture, or mannerisms
>>don't even consider surgery

ciswomen can do all those things and still pass as female
>>
>>11274888
If someone injected testosterone into a cis woman when she was a teenager then yes she would have to do all those things to pass as female you dipshit
>>
>>11274868

>wake up
>have to commit to 4 hour ritual of skincare, fashion, make up to pass as a girl in the right lighting
>>
File: cringe.gif (1.89 MB, 336x252)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>11274843
>not wearing make up
>>11274860
a fucking disguise

Are you even trans?
>>
>>11274868
look at the person in op's picture >>11268878
there's no amount of effort that would make them cute
of the things you've listed only surgery is actually effective but it's not financially feasible for the majority of people
>>
>>11274831
Careful, you don't want to give anyone actual advice here. It's just trenders hoping they'll turn into a cis woman if they stay on HRT and cry enough
>>
>>11274920
Do you seriously fucking think any of the 18-25 year olds on this board actually look like that?

Just don't start hrt at 40 it's that fucking easy
>>
>>11274888
yes, and? what's your point?
>>
>>11274908
I'm sorry I don't know why I'm even posting this stuff. All day I've been emotional about this because I was forced into clothes shopping and my whole life I've been the kind of person to be too terrified of failing and looking pathetic to try things, so it's the same with this. I don't want to look like I care about it or anything so when I fail it will hurt less maybe but I think either way it's going to hurt a lot
>>
>>11274843
An increasing number of cis girls spend literal hours on their makeup every single day, it's just the culture we live in now. You can choose between being ugly or dedicating huge amounts of time to looking pretty. Welcome to womanhood
>>
>>11274872
this thread is full of motivational speakers and delusional hons, anon
at least we're self-aware enough to keep repressing...
>>
>>11272361
No it’s actually
>be boymoding hrt
>estrogen makes you crave company and emotional support
>unintentionally get closer and flirt with your male friends
>anon are you trans?
>w-what?
>confess and open up about your dysphoria
>he comforts and cuddles you as you break down and cry
>he gets curious about the changes that happen
>shyly show him your cute budding breasts
>he asks if he can touch them
>you nod nervously
>gasp and whimper as he puts pressure them
>his gentle massage on your sensitive buds feels better than anything you’ve fantasized before
>he asks if he can be your boyfriend while still groping your breasts
>y-yes
>>
>>11268878
Transitioning after puberty is a meme, don't fall for it.
>>
File: JUST_original.jpg (98 KB, 1363x1363)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>11274868
skincare: yes, I try to do this
hair and nail care: yes, I keep them maintained but I'm not painting them faggot-colored
voice: o ya right because that gay lisp that inevitably results is such an improvement
fashion: MUH TRUU SELLF CROSSDRESSING — no, you wear what draws the least attention
makeup: see >>11274860
feminine body language: I mean I got the virgin walk and sit with my leggs crossed that's 90% of it rite?
surgery: LMAO ya right that's totally not proven to lead to suicide even among true tranners

(and >>11274888 is right, as an aside)

AND there's a difference between nonHRT "boymoders" who sit around not showering or watching weight as you describe (this is called a "repressor"), and ACTUAL boimoders who are enjoying reduced dysphoria (to whatever degree) and increased mental health from HRT, while refraining from """social transition""" because nobody wants to see that shit

>>11274937
self-aware enough to not embarass yourself and everyone around you by crossdressing: woke
allowing T to continue to ravage your body because you think transitioning is a package deal: broke as fuck
>>
>>11274926
>implying 21 isn't the cut off age

also don't underestimate the genetics - many youngshits don't pass despite starting before 18
>>
>>11274962
based and redpilled
>>
File: ackchyually.png (124 KB, 680x680)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>11274962
>but I'm not painting [my hair or nails] faggot-colored
actually I will amend this to full disclosure that I've been enjoying my recent violet aposematism streak that I got on a whim
>>
File: CodeCampWinner.png (149 KB, 1083x698)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
anyway memeanon out

I have to go to my actual job so I don't end up with student loans lmao
>>
>>11274962
>allowing T to continue to ravage your body because you think transitioning is a package deal

literally doesn't matter once you're in middle-late twenties
>>
>>11274999
sure it does, aging depends on your hormone levels
>>
>>11274868
skincare, haircare, voice (not speech), and surgery are the only things you listed that help you become more female. Things like diet, not exercising (except glutes and cardio), and training your butt are others which you forgot. Clothing and mannerisms are just fake, socially constructed gender norms and forcing yourself to adhere to them is merely playing another role instead of being yourself, i.e. female.
>>
>>11274999
this is actually a good point

people forget that 40 year olds are literally no more masculine that 26 year olds

(/s)
>>
>>11275009
yeah but that's unrelated to passing
you can look very young and still be a turbohon
>>
>>11275031
Qualitatively, not even just quantitatively

It's not that T ages you (it does, but) it's that it shapes how you age even well past the 25 cliff
>>
>>11274918
>disguise

sorry to be the bearer of bad news hon, but women don't have to carefully curate their wardrobe, re-sculpt their face with makeup every morning, ensure their hairstyle is just right, meticulously pluck their eyebrows, and practice a religious skincare routine to pass as women.

At a certain point, you're just doing drag so people will call you she in public, it's not even the same thing. Push semantics or call me a trender, but what a miserable life that must be.
>>
>>11275018
I'm 35 and look no more masculine than 15-20 years ago. Bone structure doesn't change after puberty.
>>
>>11275041
>Women never get old!
>Estrogen keeps you young forever!
lel
>>
>>11274946
STOP IT HURTS
>>
>>11275045
>women don't have to carefully curate their wardrobe, re-sculpt their face with makeup every morning, ensure their hairstyle is just right, meticulously pluck their eyebrows, and practice a religious skincare routine
but plenty of them do.
>>
>>11275055
bad example. she had (botched) plastic surgery.
>>
>>11268878
You are only a hon if you lack self awareness imo. Idk when it expanded to mean any unpassing tranner. I don’t pass 100% and I don’t regret transition one bit
>>
>>11275110
>le old "women look lime men without make up" meme

anon please...
>>
>>11275118
I didn't mean that plenty of women have to do that, obviously they would pass without. however there are lots of women who do everything on that list, by choice.
>>
>>11275115
>You are only a hon if you lack self awareness imo. Idk when it expanded to mean any unpassing tranner.

This board is full of delusional people that think perfectly cis passing tranners are the norm when literally 90% of MTF's are not. They look at the best trans timelines on the internet and assume everybody must end up like that or rope I guess.
>>
>>11275159
this board has more self doubt than justified and is more realistic than /pol/ gaslight
>>
All repressors eventually crack and succumb to gender dysphoria.

This means either:
(a) Transitioning
(b) Suicide

This is why there are hons, they think they can repress forever and then inevitably crack at like 40+ and if they don’t kill themselves (b), they transition (a).

Don’t make the same mistake they did, you can’t beat gender dysphoria, you’re not strong enough; no one is.

Transition ASAP or at the very least start HRT and boymode so you’re not masculinising further.
>>
>>11275266
but what about the chance that there are some that do it successfully but we just dont hear about them because of that?
>>
>>11275266
>inevitably crack
the majority of transsexuals successfully repress their entire lives
>>
>>11275321
This.
You wont find me under my desk holding my balls while crying, no ma'am.
>>
>>11275266
>All repressors eventually crack and succumb to gender dysphoria.
mfw >>11275332
>>
>>11275055
You moron, I never said that; just that T accelerates the aging
>>
File: homebody10.jpg (50 KB, 784x588)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Yo can always boymode with hormone therapy have medium/short hair and wear boy's clothes then people dont really know what you are, a lesbian, boyish girl or just a girly boy and you feel like girl i guess
>>
>>11274936

CIS girls don't need to wear make up to look like girls.
>>
>>11268887
>there are worse things than being a hon.
There really aren't.
>>
>>11274719
Top-right master race reporting in.
>>
>>11275286
that's literally all cis guys
trannies are tiny % of people irl
>>
>>11275573
>>
File: f76c790a.jpg (43 KB, 615x409)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>11268878
As someone who failed transition, it's not worth the risk, not in the slightest. I wish I could go back but I've permanently ruined my voice trying to make it feminine and socially I can't back out of this anymore either. The only escape is noose at this point, being close to 4 years into transition

Don't transition is my advise to anyone who doesn't pass pre-transition.
>>
>>11277658
so then are you saying all "regular guys" are trannies too but hide it their entire lives?
>>
>>11277779
all cis guys who have agp thoughts
>>
I miss being treated kindly by everyone as a repressor, though the cons outweigh that..
>>
>>11269235

>I get to wear cute stuff

That doesn't mean actually being cute. I even feel disgust at non-cute cis women wearing cute clothes, why wouldn't I feel disgust at a hon, even if it's myself?
>>
>>11268878
>I'm an attractive man
Attractive men usually transition into attractive women.
>>
>>11271369
If you transition and don't pass you woudn't be able to consider yourself a woman. Validation is important.
>>
>>11268930
There’s a difference between being an unattractive woman and a hon though.
>>
>>11269123
Fucking this. Speed, Molly, Coke and dancing like a madman were my best repression days before I suffered a major mental breakdown.
>>
>>11279981
>usually
>>
>>11280412
Fucking this. Why is it so hard to get.
Being a 4/10 frumpy girl is no fucking problem. Being an obvious tranny manbeast is a million times worse. There seems to be almost no distinction between passing and attractiveness in the community.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.